Author Topic: Assyrian monument vandalised in Sydney.  (Read 4988 times)

Offline Free_Assyria

• Golden Member
  • Free Occupied-Assyria
Assyrian monument vandalised in Sydney.
« on: August 29, 2010, 11:38:38 PM »
It was just a matter of time.

"The World has no glory without the Assyrians"

Offline Enki

• Ron Paul 2012
Re: Assyrian monument vandalised in Sydney.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 12:19:42 AM »
What did you expect? This may be the first, but it wont be the last.
"If you don't want to be criticized, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing!"

Offline RebelRebel

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 12:51:53 AM »
This show's that Atour has lived and will continue to live!

R.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 12:53:57 AM by RebelRebel »

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 12:51:53 AM »

Offline Free_Assyria

• Golden Member
  • Free Occupied-Assyria
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2010, 12:54:07 AM »
This to proof that Atour has lived and will continue to life!

R.

I said AMEN!!

Offline Ashuriena

• Ultimate Member
  • I have a crocodile in my pants.
    • Twitter
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2010, 02:03:50 AM »
Stop being so angry. You got under their skin. That means you're winning and they're losing.
I find out who sprayed it, and I'm puttin' you under the pavement. No Buddhist priest, Catholic or Baptist pastor can save him. I'm far from religious, but I got beliefs. So, I put canary yellow diamonds on my Jesus piece. - Game

Offline khas

• Golden Member
  • Long Live ACOE
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2010, 03:18:06 AM »
Upsetting. But I agree with Ashuriena. It'll also mean more recognition.
LONG LIVE KHALWANAYEH - "DEAR GOD, OPEN THE MINDS OF THE KHILYANAYEH, AND MAKE IT KNOWN TO THEM THAT THEY ARE WRONG. AMEN."

Offline davidb

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2010, 05:24:13 AM »
Stop being so angry. You got under their skin. That means you're winning and they're losing.

Getting under who's skin? A few 18-21 year olds?

Offline mechwarrior

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2010, 05:52:05 AM »
Vandalize to be acknowledged? Your giving our people idea's now loool
Matthew 7:12

So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

Offline the_dave

• Mid-Level Member
  • Simple living high thinking...
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2010, 06:51:11 AM »
I love that they are doing this, turks are so stupid man hahahah, they are proving us right just like they always do by their stupid moves... i just hope this is not made by Assyrians who want to make the world think that turks did it...
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us - Always!

Offline Knight

• Ultimate Member
  • Knight & JooJee
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2010, 06:23:17 PM »
It could have been anyone doing this. We shouldn't rush into conclusions.
"The moral and religious system which Jesus Christ transmitted to us is the best the world has ever seen, or can see." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Offline Free_Assyria

• Golden Member
  • Free Occupied-Assyria
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2010, 06:30:46 PM »
It could have been anyone doing this. We shouldn't rush into conclusions.

I was thinking the same, if i was a kurd id do this i wouldnt put it past them.

Offline Lovemoon

• Ultimate Member
    • http://www.Lovemoon.com  <--- fake website lol
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2010, 07:19:42 PM »
I love that they are doing this, turks are so stupid man hahahah, they are proving us right just like they always do by their stupid moves... i just hope this is not made by Assyrians who want to make the world think that turks did it...
i was thinking the same  :mrgreen:
"No matter how ugly you think you are, that special someone that loves you believes you are the most beautiful and irresistable thing on earth and nothing can ever change that."
Leh Parshelan eatateh,o' lazeh shimma d' Matwateh , Kolan eawakh m kha baba o mkhda yima akhonwateh.
العراقي ذهب.....العراقية الماس...العراقي وفه ..العراقيةاحساس...رغم كل الضروف يبقون احسن ناس

Offline Tambur

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2010, 07:33:02 PM »
I was thinking the same, if i was a kurd id do this i wouldnt put it past them.

Dude let it go, I hate that we blame every single thing on Kurds, you know they're not the only ones that don't like us back there, this is obviously the doing of Turks, anyone who thinks differently is blind, perhaps you guys were not following the story closely but when the Assyrians were rallying for this there was an opposition from the Turkish community and from what they showed in the videos, there was a number of them, let's be realistic and stop blaming everything on the Kurds, some things sure, but everything? Come on.

Mind you, I can care less that we blame things on the Kurds, but to blame everything on them and ignoring other ****heads like Turks and Arabs goes beyond my head and is simply nothing but idiotic, the Turks and Arabs are just as much crappy as Kurds if not more.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 07:35:03 PM by Tambur »

Offline Lovemoon

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2010, 09:06:23 PM »
Dude let it go, I hate that we blame every single thing on Kurds, you know they're not the only ones that don't like us back there, this is obviously the doing of Turks, anyone who thinks differently is blind, perhaps you guys were not following the story closely but when the Assyrians were rallying for this there was an opposition from the Turkish community and from what they showed in the videos, there was a number of them, let's be realistic and stop blaming everything on the Kurds, some things sure, but everything? Come on.

Mind you, I can care less that we blame things on the Kurds, but to blame everything on them and ignoring other ****heads like Turks and Arabs goes beyond my head and is simply nothing but idiotic, the Turks and Arabs are just as much crappy as Kurds if not more.
raba dooset but ana e sanyana qordayeh bosh min kola loooool but anyways not all Kurds, Arabs and Turks are bad.
"No matter how ugly you think you are, that special someone that loves you believes you are the most beautiful and irresistable thing on earth and nothing can ever change that."
Leh Parshelan eatateh,o' lazeh shimma d' Matwateh , Kolan eawakh m kha baba o mkhda yima akhonwateh.
العراقي ذهب.....العراقية الماس...العراقي وفه ..العراقيةاحساس...رغم كل الضروف يبقون احسن ناس

Offline Free_Assyria

• Golden Member
  • Free Occupied-Assyria
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2010, 10:58:11 PM »

im just saying i wouldn’t put it past them, if i was a Kurd id do it just to cause more tensions between two common enemies. As i said in the other thread i do like the fact that they have acknowledged the existence of Assyria :)

"Sydney -- The Assyrian genocide monument, a memorial to the nearly 750,000 Assyrians murdered by Turkey's Ottoman Government during World War I was vandalized over the weekend of August 29 (AINA 8-30-2010). The 1914-1918 genocide perpetrated against the Christian population of Anatolia which also claimed the lives of one and half million Armenians and thousands of Pontic Greeks is a shameful act committed by the Ottoman Empire in its final years.

The Assyrian Universal Alliance strongly condemns this act and demands that the perpetrators be brought to justice. We urge everyone to remain calm and refrain from passing judgment on any specific group of people, holding them responsible for this reprehensible conduct. We call upon the authorities to be diligent in identifying the responsible parties, helping to calm the situation.

We assure everyone that the Assyrian Universal Alliance will see to it that the monument is restored to its original state regardless of how many times it is vandalized.

Assyrian Universal Alliance
Australia Region
"

Offline Knight

• Ultimate Member
  • Knight & JooJee
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2010, 11:14:36 PM »
It is easy to point the finger at anyone and justify it.
i.e.

1. It could be the Turks, this is very obvious, and if it is, it would be very stupid.

2. It could be the Kurds, maybe to give Turks a bad reputation.

3. It could be Assyrians themselves, maybe for more exposure and own political agendas.

Don't point the finger yet because we might come out looking stupid!

"The moral and religious system which Jesus Christ transmitted to us is the best the world has ever seen, or can see." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Offline Lovemoon

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2010, 11:17:09 PM »
i.e.

1. It could be the Turks, this is very obvious, and if it is, it would be very stupid.

3. It could be Assyrians themselves, maybe for more exposure and own political agendas.

Yah and it could be you, who knows  :loool: :razz: or maybe Khas lol

Offline Free_Assyria

• Golden Member
  • Free Occupied-Assyria
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2010, 12:05:13 AM »
Could be arameans :P

Offline davidb

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2010, 12:31:23 AM »
i.e.

Mate it's obviously the Turks. And young uneducated ones as well.

No Kurd or Assyrian would be smart enough to frame someone else when they can't even vandalise properly. i.e. F**K Assyrians

Offline Merengues

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2010, 07:16:24 AM »
I don know why anyone is outraged, this has been a long time coming now.....

Offline AssyrianDrummer

• Mid-Level Member
    • My facebook
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2010, 08:44:03 AM »
Who gives a $hit if they vandalise it, lets just get it cleaned up and give them back a big F.U by standing proud and in their faces that Assyrians wont give in and back down from this world.
Sonor drums Artist

Offline Hanuni

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2010, 09:54:51 AM »
Could be arameans :P

Never.

It is either Turks or Kurds, I am certain of that. However we should officially not jump to any conclusions.
“Their enemies had realized their national potential long before the Assyrians themselves. The enemy was not afraid of good farmers, good parents, good church-going parishioners...the enemy was afraid of Assyrians wrapped in nationhood.”

-Mount Semele, Ivan Kakovitch

Offline davidb

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2010, 10:58:48 AM »
if you look at the crime scene closely, an Assyrian guy was working in the McDonalds in the background; a few Turkish guys came in hungry after working out and wanted some burgers. The Assyrian guy gave them the food and demanded a tip, so the Turkish guys gave him a tip but the Assyrian dude wasn't satisfied with the tip so he demanded more and the Turkish guys got into an argument with him and so they just stormed out. Angry at the guy; they go ahead and tagged the nearly Assyrian genocide monument in anger.

Tipping is not customary in Australia. :)

Offline Lovemoon

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2010, 05:23:12 PM »
if you look at the crime scene closely, an Assyrian guy was working in the McDonalds in the background; a few Turkish guys came in hungry after working out and wanted some burgers. The Assyrian guy gave them the food and demanded a tip, so the Turkish guys gave him a tip but the Assyrian dude wasn't satisfied with the tip so he demanded more and the Turkish guys got into an argument with him and so they just stormed out. Angry at the guy; they go ahead and tagged the nearly Assyrian genocide monument in anger.
khmarotaa. why would a guy ask for more tips? i never seen anyone giving a tip at McDonalds, please tell me this is a joke? and about doos word, who cares if it is not Assyrian, I am not here to take a test in Assyrian language.

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2010, 07:26:13 PM »
khmarotaa. why would a guy ask for more tips? i never seen anyone giving a tip at McDonalds, please tell me this is a joke? and about doos word, who cares if it is not Assyrian, I am not here to take a test in Assyrian language.

what are you talking about?

Offline shushu

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2010, 08:07:20 PM »
this is soo sick i can not believe people are stupid enough to do something like this..yanni seriously when i first saw this i was sooo disappointed. people are sick

Offline Lovemoon

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2010, 11:03:01 PM »
what are you talking about?
which part you are asking about? lol

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2010, 12:28:41 AM »
which part you are asking about? lol

ܐܵܢܵܐ ܚܒ݂ܝܼܟ݂ܠܝܼ ܡܼܢ ܐܲܢ݇ܬܝܼ

Assyrian memorial in Sydney, Australia vandalised - AGAIN!

Started by ASHOORBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 14
Views: 1841
Last post May 03, 2015, 08:13:14 AM
by Bronit Omta
Casting For Assyrian Movie - Sydney

Started by sydneydudeBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 11
Views: 1029
Last post March 18, 2006, 09:51:49 PM
by peachy
An Assyrian mum caught at Sydney airport