Author Topic: Official Assyrian Voice 10th Anniversary Thread  (Read 3262 times)

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
Official Assyrian Voice 10th Anniversary Thread
« on: April 07, 2009, 11:06:45 AM »
All about Assyrian Voice's 10th Anniversary. Post all your stories, memories, appreciation from the website for the last 10 years

Assyrian Voice celebrates its 10th anniversary on April 15th, 2009.

This is a huge milestone, and we would like to thank all our tens of thousands of members for helping us get here. Assyrian Voice has been through so much, and our members have experienced a lot in here.

Thereofore, I would like to dedicate this thread to our 10th Anniversary. Starting today, you may post anything you would like about AVN, what it meant to you, what it has helped you, how you found us, what are some of your best and funniest moment on here etc. Please note, this is not a thread to thank me or anything, I want it to be about Assyrian Voice only (the website)

This is just one of many things coming out for our 10th anniversary, including a very cool surprise, as well as gatherings, history of the whole thing, pictures, timeline and much more.

ASHOOR
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 11:12:11 AM by ASHOOR »

-Like Assyrian Voice? Want to post here? then join us NOW!

-Booking a hotel anytime soon? Assyrian Voice has an affiliate with Hotels.com : please book through the link below and AssyrianVoice gets a commission from each booking: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2932820-10443216-1426796392000

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
Re: Official Assyrian Voice 10th Anniversary Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 11:07:25 AM »
I am also asking that all our members come back and join us on April 15th, as a token of appreciation for what this website has done for them, and what these members have done for the website.

Please help us and spread the word. It is just one day, and it only happens once a year. We spend all our time here, and it wouldn't hurt to come back and write a few lines about what AVN has done for you.

You are free to post more than once of course, as you start to remember new things.

Thank you all.

-Booking a hotel anytime soon? Assyrian Voice has an affiliate with Hotels.com : please book through the link below and AssyrianVoice gets a commission from each booking: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2932820-10443216-1426796392000

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 11:09:05 AM »
This is not just about the forums. This is about Assyrian Voice as a whole, with all its sections, including old ones, such as the voice chat, message board, text chat, visual chat, photo albums, interviews and so much more.

Not to mention all the gatherings, convention meetings, and friends we have made from here.

Everyone should have at least a few things to say, it is impossible not to have taken something from it :)

Please keep it nice, polite and spam-free.

ASHOOR

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 11:09:05 AM »

Offline Anitaaaaaaaaaa

• Khilyashurayeh till death!
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 03:01:21 PM »
are we ganna have 100 assyros for each post if so am in all day and night i remember last year i didnt even sleep all nite coz of it and just went work like that :-D
Brazil ☆ Brazil ☆ Brazil ☆ Brazil ☆  Brazil ☆

Offline Barwarneta

• Special Member
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 04:21:50 PM »
good idea anita we should get some assyros for that day i'll be on after i get back from the doctors office :)

Offline Ashuriena

• Ultimate Member
  • I have a crocodile in my pants.
    • Twitter
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 04:26:48 PM »
Wow, no one?

Okay, I'll start.

If it wasn't for AVN, I'd probably be in the paper for molestation. :lol: I got to meet so many of your sexy theezas and I got free touchy touchy sessions. :blush2: Hahahahahahaha!
I find out who sprayed it, and I'm puttin' you under the pavement. No Buddhist priest, Catholic or Baptist pastor can save him. I'm far from religious, but I got beliefs. So, I put canary yellow diamonds on my Jesus piece. - Game

Offline Anitaaaaaaaaaa

• Khilyashurayeh till death!
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2009, 04:32:08 PM »
its not an idea its have to8-)
Brazil ☆ Brazil ☆ Brazil ☆ Brazil ☆  Brazil ☆

Offline GodismyJudge

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2009, 05:34:24 PM »
I got to meet great people through AVN ( Phiruel, Bani, Atourina, Anita, Younan and William. Thanks for that!

The first time I came on AVN I didn't feel weird because I met Assyrians who liked to listen to Rock and Metal. I only met Assyrians in real life who hated this music and called we weird. Not that I cared but hey.

And this was the first forum where you can discuss with people on a normal way without swearing etc.
And damn what a lot of smart people are visiting and posting on AVN. Damn!

Great things I remembered are the cool games we played lik the Mole game and the Werewolve game and of course Who wants to be a millionair :D.
I will never forget the choorooqnes of Ashuriena and Shamirum :D. I also learned a new word: Choorooq.
The Secret Santa thingy :D.
Ashoor with his stupid Brazil admiring.
Oh and much more I can't come up with :D.
I love AVN :D
I am an Assyrian today, tomorrow, forever, and I am proud of it.

Offline Ashuriena

• Ultimate Member
    • Twitter
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2009, 08:21:51 PM »
Daniel!!! :bigarmhug:

The first person I molested on AVN's Secret Santa. :blush2: Hahahahaha!
I find out who sprayed it, and I'm puttin' you under the pavement. No Buddhist priest, Catholic or Baptist pastor can save him. I'm far from religious, but I got beliefs. So, I put canary yellow diamonds on my Jesus piece. - Game

Offline Knight

• Ultimate Member
  • Knight & JooJee
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2009, 08:26:56 PM »
 I :2hearts: AVN

I admire the level of intelligence and humor on AVN. I am proud to say that the people i have met so far have been great personalities:

Baghdadi
Concerned Assyrian
Eddie
Pumpkin
Joojee
Khas
BooQta

I also enjoy the interaction with all of you online! great bunch.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 06:57:04 PM by Knight »
"The moral and religious system which Jesus Christ transmitted to us is the best the world has ever seen, or can see." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Offline davidb

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2009, 10:45:09 PM »
Yeah it's alright...Still rather Assyrian/Chaldeanchat.net....

lol just joking, best Assyrian website out there, keep it up!

Offline Jon

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2009, 11:08:10 PM »
It was a Sunday April 23, 2006 to be exact, that I came across this website. I came here not to join the forums, but to listen to the music. I later forgot that I had made an account here and had totally forgotten about this website. 2 years later, mid way through 2008 I recieved an email from AVN. Not knowing what it was I read it an Ashoor had sent me a message regarding something (I forgot).

After recieving that message I came back to the site and I saw all you peoples talking, fighting, laughing, and all in all having a good time so I decided to join the forums.( Boy was that the biggest mistake I ever made......j/k lol).

It's been almost a year since I have been here and I have to say It's been a pretty good year. This site has helped me reconnect with my fellow Assyrians and meet new and "intresting" people! lol. I have had a lot of fun here, with the AVN sell-offs, THE SPAMMING!, and how could I forget my own Insult thread! lol I plan on staying with AVN for years to come.

Although I have only offically meet two avners in person, David and Ashuriena, and although Ashuriena and I have had our "good" moments, It's actually pretty cool that I meet her here because our families go way back. lol I hope to meet many more of you AVNer's in the future and I hope that I can make many more friends on the way.

Cheebo Ashoor and Cheebo AVN!!!!   :wavetowel:

Offline baklawa

• Golden Member
  • No puppets allowed
    • Assyrian Aid Society of America
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2009, 04:44:28 PM »
There have been so many fond memories during my time here on AVN.  I'm especially appreciative of the friendships I've made, those that I've met, and those that I've never seen but chat with everyday.  I've learned so much here and have a renewed sense of optimism as it affects our next generation.

Some highlights for me:

-- the numerous virgin threads
-- peachy's fun relationship threads
-- watching Waleeta run circles around her adversaries
-- AVN soap opera  :giggle:
-- Assyrian Elvis
-- Salem and khas arguing like an old married couple
-- hookah's posts, all of which I make a point of reading and most of which leave me crying with laughter
-- election season arguing, especially with Ashoor  :ranting:
-- Vivian (who I miss  :cry2:) and her football bets
-- shamirum's horoscopes
-- the kheemeh AVNers -- dunya, ashuriena, salem, david
"January 2010, the nail in the coffin, the day Zowaa will die." Hilarious prediction posted by "chaldean."
March 2010: Zowaa wins 3 out of 5 seats in the Iraqi Parliament!

Offline AssyrianPrince21

• Special Member
    • http://www.assyriaonline.com/gallery/assyrianprince?page=1
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2009, 05:49:52 PM »
Wow..... AVNNNNNN..... althought im not on as much as I would like to be...... I still appreciate EVERYTHING ashoor has done with this site and what it has done for me.

First ...... If it wasnt for AVN..... SOOOOOO many people wouldnt be in my life. I can honestly say I have friends all over the US and aroudn the world because of this site alone! .... Really awesome...... :sleep:

Second..... The hilarious threads and members on this site...... I can always come on here for a laugh or to take my mind off the annoying routine of life..... :lmao:

Third...... The many many MANY gatherings......awesome....good times.  :clap:

Fourth....... FUN GAMES!!!! Ill never forget The Mole game.... I loved running that..... Werewolf game and who wants to be a millionaire were great too! :kicking:

FIFTH ....AVN soap opera...(in the beginning) ... lol  :lmao:

Sixth..... The mariah haters...... you all know deep down shes one sexy mofo.....  :shades:

Seventh..... The Media Forums.... awesome place for ideas and pix....  :lol:

Eighth..... The Drama...... when u look back at it...its prettttttyyy freakkkin hilarious..... LMFAOOOOO  :lmao:

Ninth..... Famous threads....(Vent of the day, Spam, Soap Opera, Movie Reviews....etc....)  :loool:

Tenth...... Cant stress enough the fact that this site brought together so many people that would have never known each other if it wasnt here. You should be so proud of yourself ashoor..... This site is in my opinion one of the greatest ways to strenthen our community!

:)

Offline Ashuriena

• Ultimate Member
    • Twitter
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2009, 12:55:22 AM »
I rule "30th Anniversary of ADM in Los Angeles" as the best event thread, ever. :lol:

Offline baklawa

• Golden Member
  • No puppets allowed
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2009, 05:33:51 PM »
I rule "30th Anniversary of ADM in Los Angeles" as the best event thread, ever. :lol:

Khreelokhon go do thread.

Actually the best thread ever was the now-gone "Ashuriena's First Date" thread  :shades:
"January 2010, the nail in the coffin, the day Zowaa will die." Hilarious prediction posted by "chaldean."

Offline Ashuriena

• Ultimate Member
    • Twitter
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2009, 05:40:26 PM »
Khreelokhon go do thread.

Actually the best thread ever was the now-gone "Ashuriena's First Date" thread  :shades:

:lmao: I know you loved that thread because you secretly liked me going to the Republican Ball. :lol:

Offline baklawa

• Golden Member
  • No puppets allowed
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2009, 05:58:58 PM »
:lmao: I know you loved that thread because you secretly liked me going to the Republican Ball. :lol:

You mean the one you tripped at?  :razz: 

Skirt or pants?  To kiss or no?  Lol, that was so fun!

Offline Ashuriena

• Ultimate Member
    • Twitter
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2009, 06:04:18 PM »
You mean the one you tripped at?  :razz: 

Skirt or pants?  To kiss or no?  Lol, that was so fun!

That was so embarrassing!! Hahahahaha! That thread was so horribly confusing. You guys were busting out random advice out of the blue. LMAO!! Who told me to wear a skirt for easier access? I remember someone saying that. :lmao: Good thing I didn't listen to anyone. :mrgreen:

Offline baklawa

• Golden Member
  • No puppets allowed
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2009, 06:11:09 PM »
That was so embarrassing!! Hahahahaha! That thread was so horribly confusing. You guys were busting out random advice out of the blue. LMAO!! Who told me to wear a skirt for easier access? I remember someone saying that. :lmao: Good thing I didn't listen to anyone. :mrgreen:

:loool: I said that!  But in my defense, I also told you no kissing on the first date while David (that dog) insisted you should.

Offline Crocodile Bani

• Special Member
  • Formerly Moja Moja
    • Bani Pera
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2009, 08:16:21 PM »
I rarely come here these days but for many years, it was the first website I would jump on.  I was a part of it pretty much from the beginning while I was living in Vanuatu (a tropical South Pacific island country that most Assyrians have never heard of).  Back then, it was the only thing keeping me Assyrian because apart from my uncle and his wife, I was far away from other Assyrians.

Then the next chapter of my life had me living in Japan.  Once again, I was isolated from Assyrians and this website kept me in touch with what was happening with Assyrians around the world. 

The first non-Australian AVNer I ever met in person was Petervocals in 2004 in California.  It was actually the highlight of an otherwise disasterous trip to the USA. 

The biggest AVN highlight, by far and away was a special weekend in June 2006 spent in Amsterdam.  While I was screaming "Stand Up For The Socceroos" (to the tune of "Go West"), "Super Tim Cahill" (to the tune of "This Old Man"), "Harry Kewell" (to the tune of "Daddy Cool"), "Aloisi" (to the tune of "Onetanamera"), OZ OZI OZI  OI OI OI at the World Cup in Germany, I found time between Australia's game against Croatia and the horrible game against Italy, to visit the AVNers in Amsterdam. 

Phiro, Sara and Dani (Nebu) were the Amsterdamers.  We were joined by Dani (GodIsMyJudge) who came from Enchcede (excuse the spelling), Donya who came from Norway and Younan and William who came from London.  Boomer and Claudia also spent some time with us.  And of course, myself, an Aussie living in Japan at the time.  It was a great weekend.  Eating, drinking, laughing, joking, making fun of Younan for being seesick (and me coming up with an excuse hat he was lovesick), Donya not understanding the significance of Holland losing to Portugal at the World Cup second round, me teaching Sara the Socceroos songs after she scored more goals than any of the guys when we all played a mini game, me dancing the haka on the main street of Amsterdam with a New Zealand midget (and no, I was not drunk and neither was he), Dani having more drinks of Iced Tea than me while discussing why too many AVNers support Iraq, Boomer and William arguing about who is greater between Real Madrid and Barcelona, and last but not least, Dani (Nebu) and Phiro for being such great and friendly hosts. 

A wonderful weekend which would never have happened if not for AVN.
Back in Darwin for the 2nd time in my life.  Originally from Sydney (Fairfield area), lived in Vanuatu, Japan (twice), Thailand and Darwin once previously.  Western Sydney Wanderers fan as well as Parramatta Eels.  Veteran of 3 World Cups (*1994, 2006 and 2010).

Offline Ashuriena

• Ultimate Member
    • Twitter
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2009, 01:42:40 AM »
:loool: I said that!  But in my defense, I also told you no kissing on the first date while David (that dog) insisted you should.

LMAO! Dude, that was hilarious!!

Offline peachy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2009, 05:10:08 AM »
I agree with baklawa with her list. I too have made some wonderful friendships because of AVN. Great great memories and lots of fun and laughter. I love how many of the friendships are genuine and the people are there for you when you are up and down. For that I'm always grateful.

Offline Senalco

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2009, 12:24:29 AM »
There has been some incredible moments and days that We have lived through on AVN....

From day one When Ashoor finally decided to Migrate from the MB to open the Forums until today........

The Anniversary takes a double Special meaning for me personally, As the 15th of April is also my birthday and 10 years a go, it was the best Gift i have received...

The Biggest Highlights of AVN is always meeting the people face to face, and developing friendships beyond the Net...

Celebrating the 10th Anniversary this year, will be the Last Stop for me... After 10 years on AVN, and having reached an age beyond 30, I feel totally burnt out and in need to move on....I had given AVN so much of my time and resources, it is time now for the New Generation of Assyrians to take over and carry on with Our Dream.......

GOD BLESS and Thank U Ashoor for making something impossible be very possible.... :2hearts:

Offline atourina

• I Am The Best :)
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2009, 04:09:50 PM »
The best part about AVN is meeting all the awesome people from all around the world that I've met in the last couple years.   :2hearts:

I've only really disliked like, 2 people that I've met, who shall remain nameless.. everyone else, I've had a blast with :)

**Mean Girls Club**

Offline JujU

• Haleh bosa, lakha
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2009, 08:28:59 PM »
I go waaaaaay back from 1999.  I've been a member for 10 years. I know, I need a life--don't remind me. 

As the website has grown, I've witnessed many changes from new website appearances to website add-ons to old members leaving and new members entering and a lot more.  I've watched it grow which wouldn't be possible without the members who made it what it is today. 

My memories....

-- coming home after school and posting on the message board or logging into chat.

-- the fights on the message board with Assygal, Sugar Baby, and Gina Gal Gal. Who would know that after all that has happened, Assygal and I would end up talking to eachother and laughing about it? LOL!

-- logging onto chat with my group of friends, Hiwone, Adesa, Linda, BOOMER, and Claudia.  Staying in the chat room until 6:00 or 7:00 in the morning and sometimes, I wouldn't even go to sleep.  It was too entertaining to end the night, day, evening, whatever you want to call it--I'd lose track.

-- Hiwone's animal noises when he grabbed a hold of the mic. LOL!

-- found a boyfriend in chat who I later realized we lived in the same neighbourhood.  Added him on AIM and we'd stay online together until 6:00 a.m., this sounds gay but we'd watch the sunrise together (virtually) lol

-- going on stupid screennames and harrassing a member by the name dabanja.  He had this weird mechanical voice to cover up his voice.  I remember finally hearing him laugh considering he would swear so much it was unbelievable.  There just wasn't enough soap to wash his mouth, if anything, we'd have to resort to those Tide mega boxes hahaha!

-- my father hearing the amount of swearing in chat and >>>I<<< got in trouble for other people's behaviour! LOL!

-- members hogging the mic and either playing music or having a chat with other members while there were so many people just listening and participating with the conversation lol

-- Biryani, the best member when it came to the chat room.  He would do this chipmunck voice which had you in tears.  He'd also have a two-way conversation with a "female" (which really was him) over the mic and the dialogue was hilarious.  I'd always remind him the men in white will be at his house with a straight jacket LOL!

-- I'd have people approach me to tell me that they enjoyed reading my interview (it's deleted now).  It was flattering and freaky at the same time because you expose yourself and you really don't know who is reading what you're contributing to the website. My interview had a lot of slang so I'm very thankful it's deleted lol

-- becoming the moderator for the Jokes and Games section.  I really enjoyed entertaining you guys with "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" and "Deal or No Deal".  I put a lot of work into the games from building it from scratch to hosting them and based on the feedback, I had the satisfaction of knowing you appreciated my hard work.  Thank you to those members who participated. Nobody knows this, neither does Ashur but I actually got a job offer because I mentioned in my resume that I hosted games online and entertained a fairly large crowd.

-- the forums having themes: a love theme where every post had some lovey dovey content and it wasn't even Valentine's Day!, Christmas theme, Halloween theme, Birthday theme (when 20+ members are born in one month) etc...

-- meeting people at parties, picnics, and weddings.  The best experience was the picnic with AssyrianPrince21, assyrian_dude, Bellamafia, JennyCat, AssyGal, Cookie, Sonya, and my cousin's dog Kiwi who Assygal loves so much hahaha! I have yet to attend a gathering which is on my 'to do' list.  Ashur, don't kill me :(

Personally, for me, AVN isn't what it once used to be.  However, I'm thankful to experience more ups than downs.

It'll be interesting to witness what the future holds for AVN.
If you chose not to take a risk in life because you fear of failure then you have already failed for not taking that risk.

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2009, 09:57:49 AM »
Thanks for all these guys, appreciate it. I am hoping to see more, come on, all these hundreds of active members here, where are you? I spent days and days writting a yearbook with over 600 names. What is one little review about the website that gave us all so much? ;)

I really really enjoy reading AVN stories from past years, keep them coming.

ASHOOR

Offline davidb

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2009, 10:02:01 AM »
Thanks for all these guys, appreciate it. I am hoping to see more, come on, all these hundreds of active members here, where are you? I spent days and days writting a yearbook with over 600 names. What is one little review about the website that gave us all so much? ;)

I really really enjoy reading AVN stories from past years, keep them coming.

ASHOOR

Where?

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2009, 10:15:08 AM »
David, didn't do it this year (Ashuriena did one) but we did it for 5 straight years from 2003 through 2007.

I found these two.

2006: http://www.assyrianvoice.net/forum/index.php?topic=18558.0

2005: http://www.assyrianvoice.net/forum/index.php?topic=8576.0

ASHOOR

Offline R O B I N

• Ultimate Member
  • I LOVE CARRO
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2009, 10:41:47 AM »
I was forced to join this site by Atourina in 2005, all she used to do is talk about this site and how cool it is and how much fun every1 is. I never believed her until one lonely night in october i was online and bored, i decided to join and see what this site was all about. I came in as Atourayagq  :mrgreen:

Atourina was right after all from day one i fell in love with the site, the people were nice the site was organized not like most sites where everything is all over the place.

This place has given me so many memories from the gathering and people i have met to date and looking forward to meeting even more in the future and ofcourse I met the love of my life in this place so AVN will be part of my life forever  :mrgreen:

Lets Celebrate this Anniversary with a bang and i know it will not be the last one

Everyday is the best moment on AVN  :mrgreen:

"Jesus, Please come in, forgive me my sins, fill me with your love and give me your gift of eternal life. Amen"

Offline miranda

« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2009, 12:34:11 PM »
Welllllllllllll... I'm not sure when I came, 2003 I think?  Anyway, I googling Assyrian stuff (I use to get a thrill out of seeing other names pop up that ended with Yonan :lol:) and I found this site. I use to just use the chat once in a blue moon. When I joined the forums they were yellow and white and my name was girlllllllls ;)

The first thing I remember reading was rumrum, bellamafia, and nat927 chatting about some event, maybe convention or something. But yeah, it was VERY addicting and I loved it. I made a lot of great friends here too, like everyone else.

If it wasn't for this site, and Ashoor, I wouldn't know any other Assyrians besides my family... and seeing as they got here in 1905, they are not very Assyrian. :lol:

I <3 AVN    :2hearts: :2hearts: :pepsi:

Offline Lovemoon

• Ultimate Member
    • http://www.Lovemoon.com  <--- fake website lol
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2009, 02:59:41 AM »
wow 10 years gone already, it feels like yesterday  :baby:

I remember first time I found this website was when I was in school, I wanted to read stuff about Assyrians so I found this website, and then first think I looked at was members that were register their msn accounts so I register my hotmail account to this website. I remember I use to go to chitchat room was kinda similar to Ninveh online,  I used different nicknames but everytime I use to creat a nickname the next day someone else use the same nickname, you can say there were a lot of copycats around there lol, I never told anyone who was I or where I was from, khenaa raba e daglanwa lol, I just didn't like people to know me, it was just fun knowing who were the chatters but they didn't know who I was, I use to see names like Aiwa, Nishra, Qasha, Dabasha, Biryani, Doshaa, SassyQueen, Geroge, Kikwanta, Qosarta, Khabosha, Qashmar, ninveh, tera et khoba, chamcha and many more, I just can't remember the rest of the names, as you know everyday we use to have different people. and then the voice chat came out and everyone started to go to that room and Biryani, Nishra, dabasha and qasha use to talk on the mic and make fun of each others and qasha was the worse he was a qashaa only be shmaa cause he use to swear a lot lol.

And then the voice chat rooms was gone and we had other visual chat was kinda funny but was boring, so I didn't like it that much.  I found the MB which was fun and at the same time some people were like a pain in the A$$, all you see people talking **** about others and starting a fight, khenaa you know we have khmareeh everywhere lol

And when Ashoor brought the forum by then was a very small I think was only 3 sections,  I use to go to technology section the most, that was my fav section. Now day by day the forum got bigger.

I met a lot of wonderfull people here, and if it wasn't for Ashoor we wouldn't have this wonderfull website :) so we all should thank Ashoor for the great job he is doing, cheebooooooo Ashoor  :bigarmhug:

one last thing I want to say to Ashoor is that ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ASHOOR BALAA ETLOKH KHAA LIBAA GORAA O ETLOKH KHA BEENAA REKHTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,,,,,,,, if you ask me why I will tell u later lol  :mrgreen:

Also I would like to thank other members for helping Ashoor to keep this place TAMIZZ lol.

"No matter how ugly you think you are, that special someone that loves you believes you are the most beautiful and irresistable thing on earth and nothing can ever change that."
Leh Parshelan eatateh,o' lazeh shimma d' Matwateh , Kolan eawakh m kha baba o mkhda yima akhonwateh.
العراقي ذهب.....العراقية الماس...العراقي وفه ..العراقيةاحساس...رغم كل الضروف يبقون احسن ناس

Offline JujU

• Haleh bosa, lakha
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2009, 12:28:26 AM »
Awwwwwww SassyQueen!! I remember her! Wait, unless there was another person by that name but I do remember a SassyQueen lol

I remember I'd take the mic from chat and tell everyone, "My butt is numb" from sitting on my chair and she'd always ask me how my butt was doing whenever we'd talk on chat.  I tried hooking her up with my cousin one time lol
If you chose not to take a risk in life because you fear of failure then you have already failed for not taking that risk.

Offline Lovemoon

• Ultimate Member
    • http://www.Lovemoon.com  <--- fake website lol
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2009, 01:05:14 AM »
lol JUJU, btw I think I have seen your nickname too but not sure if it was JuJu or JoJo or maybe was another person.
"No matter how ugly you think you are, that special someone that loves you believes you are the most beautiful and irresistable thing on earth and nothing can ever change that."
Leh Parshelan eatateh,o' lazeh shimma d' Matwateh , Kolan eawakh m kha baba o mkhda yima akhonwateh.
العراقي ذهب.....العراقية الماس...العراقي وفه ..العراقيةاحساس...رغم كل الضروف يبقون احسن ناس

Offline shushu

« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2009, 10:02:26 PM »
wowwww it's been a VERY long time since i've been on this site =) yaya for the 10th anniversary  :wavetowel:

Official Assyrian Voice 10th Anniversary Thread

Started by ASHOORBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 0
Views: 651
Last post April 07, 2009, 11:35:30 AM
by ASHOOR
It is Official: Assyrian Voice Gets it 3.5 Millionth Hit!

Started by ASHOORBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 15
Views: 572
Last post August 10, 2006, 02:18:45 PM
by Hauleen
Assyrian Voice 9th Anniversary

Started by ASHOORBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 41
Views: 1442
Last post February 08, 2008, 05:40:01 PM
by R O B I N
Assyrian Voice 9th Anniversary: Saturday May 3rd