Author Topic: St. Hurmizd Assyrian Primary School of the Assyrian Church of the East  (Read 6149 times)

Offline RateAssyrians

• Me
    • My Atournet
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 07:10:22 PM by RateAssyrians »

YOU CAN TAKE GOD’S HOME FROM US, BUT YOU CAN’T TAKE GOD FROM OUR HOMES!!!
http://my.atournet.com/AtourNet/A2raya07

Offline Shlomo

Wow - wouldn't that type of accomplishment have been great in San Jose?  Let me see now, two decades there with all the resources in the world.....and nothing.

Wow.  If only we had a Mar Meelis in every diocese.

I see now why Mar Bawai was so jealous of Mar Meelis.  Sheesh, and Mar Meelis doesn't even have a PhD like Mar Bawai supposedly does.  Just goes to show, you can be educated and worthless at the same time.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 04:49:13 PM by Shlomo »
No trees were killed in the sending of this message.  However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Offline Crocodile Bani

• Special Member
  • Formerly Moja Moja
    • Bani Pera
*Bani turns the other cheek*
Back in Darwin for the 2nd time in my life.  Originally from Sydney (Fairfield area), lived in Vanuatu, Japan (twice), Thailand and Darwin once previously.  Western Sydney Wanderers fan as well as Parramatta Eels.  Veteran of 3 World Cups (*1994, 2006 and 2010).

Assyrian Voice Forum

Offline David

• Special Member
That's amazing, that really is!
"It is dreadful when something weighs on your mind, not to have a soul to unburden yourself to. You know what I mean. I tell my piano the things I used to tell you." -Frediric Chopin

www.assyrianaid.org | www.aancoalition.org

Offline RateAssyrians

• Me
    • My Atournet
Here is another picture of His Grace Mar Meelis Zaia with students of the Assyrian Church of the East

edited... (more pictures added)

« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 07:22:31 PM by RateAssyrians »

Offline RateAssyrians

• Me
    • My Atournet
That's amazing, that really is!

It truly is... It's a shame we dont have schools like this in every country/states which Assyrians reside in... The people of Australia are truly lucky to have a Bishop like His Grave Mar Meelis.

Offline Senator_Danavi

• Exposing Treason, Oppresion & Defamation
Magnificent!! Those pictures truly show how Mar Meelis is one who cares about building schools and enriching our community with much needed services.  I also heard of other projects he is embarking on.  Cheboo Mar Meelis!!!

However, this man is not one follows the Gospels for a Man of the Cloth does not worry about buildings, but about enriching the Flock of Christ with love, forgiveness, peace, unity, and attempting to manifest the Gospels within his-self and Christ's flock.  Insults, false witnessing, spewing wrath, creating rifts and disunity are deeds conflicting with those of the Gospels!

1 Corinthians 9:14
In the same way, the Lord has commanded that those who preach the gospel should receive their living from the gospel.

Proverbs 14:16
A wise man fears the LORD and shuns evil, but a fool is hotheaded and reckless.

St. Matthew 7:26
But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand.

St. Matthew 4:8-10
8Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9"All this I will give you," he said, "if you will bow down and worship me." 10Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.'

God Bless!!!!!  Let us always put forth the missions and commandments of Our Lord Jesus Christ before the pleasures and needs of Man.

Offline aka_Atour

I could call him, Mar Meelis, Joseph Zaia or Mr Froggy. But I have respect; even though this man has devastated lives of many in Australia, I chose not to antagonize the people posting on avn. Yet RateAssyrians doesn't understand what the word respect means. I suggest you take some lessons on it. Call Mar Bawai by his name, this man has done nothing wrong, NOTHING. What I hate to point out is: who is in that picture you posted.

http://www.zindamagazine.com/html/archives/2005/10.5.05/index_wed.php

If I'm not mistaken that’s Suleman with Mar Dinkha; this is not a picture you would want to parade around as your favorite.
Rate Assyrians it seems you chose to ignore what Mar Meelis says or does.  I wonder where he got the money to build that building? 

No Joe, Mar Meelis cares for himself. If he cared for the community he shouldn't have defrauded people of their life savings by openly promoting Foggy. We always forget about this. There’s been many threads about this if I’m not mistaken

Shlomo by what means was this built by. If he was in San Jose and did what he did, Mar Meelis will be in a jail cell. You know he doesn’t like our court system here; he only enjoys Australia’s courts. 

I’m sick of posting the wrongs of Mar Meelis, no one (your all) remembers. Mar Meelis is not someone to be proud of, not even close. :closed:

Happy Times,

aka Atour.

back to the Duke / FSU GAME....
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 09:40:25 PM by aka_Atour »

Offline .CaNdLe.

• Special Member
I could call him, Mar Meelis, Joseph Zaia or Mr Froggy. But I have respect; even though this man has devastated lives of many in Australia, I chose not to antagonize the people posting on avn. Yet RateAssyrians doesn't understand what the word respect means. I suggest you take some lessons on it. Call Mar Bawai by his name, this man has done nothing wrong, NOTHING. What I hate to point out is: who is in that picture you posted.

"Convicted criminal Karl Suleman” To the right pointing where Mar Dinkha is pointing.
This should be my avatar as to the corruption in our church. I have a habit of not forgetting faces, especially convicted criminals in our community 

"Convicted criminal Karl Suleman"

If I'm not mistaken that’s Suleman with Mar Dinkha; this is not a picture you would want to parade around as your favorite. Rate Assyrians it seems you chose to ignore what Mar Meelis says or does.  I wonder where he got the money to build that building? 

No Joe, Mar Meelis cares for himself. If he cared for the community he shouldn't have defrauded people of their life savings by openly promoting Foggy. We always forget about this. There’s been many threads about this if I’m not mistaken

Shlomo by what means was this built by. If he was in San Jose and did what he did, Mar Meelis will be in a jail cell. You know he doesn’t like our court system here; he only enjoys Australia’s courts. 

I’m sick of posting the wrongs of Mar Meelis, no one (your all) remembers. Mar Meelis is not someone to be proud of, not even close. :closed:

Happy Times,

aka Atour.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:..that wasn't  Suleman with Mar Dinkha...that was my Dad's Uncle  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline RadRides

• Special Member
  • bar-b-que-nin king
 :blink: :ban:

Offline David

• Special Member
Re: St. Hurmizd Assyrian Primary School of the Assyrian Church of the East
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2006, 09:36:21 PM »

"Convicted criminal Karl Suleman” To the right pointing where Mar Dinkha is pointing.
This should be my avatar as to the corruption in our church. I have a habit of not forgetting faces, especially convicted criminals in our community 

If I'm not mistaken that’s Suleman with Mar Dinkha; this is not a picture you would want to parade around as your favorite. Rate Assyrians it seems you chose to ignore what Mar Meelis says or does.  I wonder where he got the money to build that building? 

Happy Times,

aka Atour.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:..that wasn't  Suleman with Mar Dinkha...that was my Dad's Uncle  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OWNED!
"It is dreadful when something weighs on your mind, not to have a soul to unburden yourself to. You know what I mean. I tell my piano the things I used to tell you." -Frediric Chopin

www.assyrianaid.org | www.aancoalition.org

Offline aka_Atour

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2006, 09:39:26 PM »

Okay I was mistaken, sorry. Wasn't to sure... But it does look a lot like Suleman, no offense to your dad's uncle.
My point still stands though about Mar Meelis. I said " If I'm not mistaken" wasn't sure. Yes I was "owned".

Offline Shlomo

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2006, 09:51:07 PM »
Jealousy, man, jealousy.

Mar Bawai didn't even build a mousetrap in San Jose.  In two decades, there are still hundreds of thousands of dollars in debts owed by that diocese.

Don't be so jealous people.  Those are OUR children who are studying in OUR language and OUR church.

You can talk about Suleman all you want.  The fact of the matter is that Mar Meelis sued David Chibo in court, and WON, based on charges of defamation of character and libel.

The fact of the matter is, there are bishops who are working for our children's future and there is a FORMER bishop who is working for Roman children's future.

Look at the pictures.  YOU decide.  Mar Bawai can hang his head in shame for doing absolutely nothing in 20 years except to make a bunch of Romans happy.

Have a wonderful, fantastic evening.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 10:03:11 PM by Shlomo »
No trees were killed in the sending of this message.  However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Offline Shlomo

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2006, 09:53:58 PM »
Dear Senator,

If you knew anything at all about our church history and SUNHADOOS, then you would know that every bishop is charged with the creation and maintenance of schools and universities within his respective diocese.

So far, only Mar Meelis and Mar Aprim (your two most favorite bishops) have created schools in their diocese.  St. Hormizd in Australia, and St. Mary in Los Angeles.

What has your Mar Bawai built except a road which leads to Rome?

Basa, nasha.  You're looking foolishly uneducated about the very Sunhadoos that you don't even own a copy of (not that you would know how to read it, anyway!)

Basa - lest I mankhipinoukh, ok?

-Paul Younan

PS - the cutting and pasting of scriptural quotes is getting old, and not making you look any more educated when you speak in your foolishness.  I realize you have a deep psychological need to be acknowledged by what you perceive to be your group of peers, but trust me I'm not in that category.  Please go sharpen your wits on someone else.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 10:00:45 PM by Shlomo »

Offline urmi

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2006, 10:01:18 PM »
AMEN Paul...
These pictures...AMAZING...but this is nothing, if you guys only knewww what else they have accomplished in Australia...Alah Yawileh Mar Melis ou koleh epsiqupit eetan.

Offline RateAssyrians

• Me
    • My Atournet
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2006, 10:05:54 PM »

If I'm not mistaken that’s Suleman with Mar Dinkha; this is not a picture you would want to parade around as your favorite.
Rate Assyrians it seems you chose to ignore what Mar Meelis says or does.  I wonder where he got the money to build that building? 

Happy Times,

aka Atour.

do you have anymore lies that you wish to post, i find what you say very creative

Offline Shlomo

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2006, 10:07:24 PM »
AMEN Paul...
These pictures...AMAZING...but this is nothing, if you guys only knewww what else they have accomplished in Australia...Alah Yawileh Mar Melis ou koleh epsiqupit eetan.

They don't know because they don't even attend our church or belong to it.  They may have been baptized into it, and they may come in every once in a while when their cousin gets married, but trust me these people are not part of our church like you and I are.

Sometime between the time they were held up as a naked baby and dunked into the water, to the time they got pimples something went terribly, terribly wrong.  I would blame our church for letting them get backslidden, but judging by their very words and intentions some people are beyong any help no matter how much you try.

-Paul Younan

Offline Shlomo

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2006, 10:10:26 PM »
do you have anymore lies that you wish to post, i find what you say very creative

Rate - these people see intrigue and back-stabbing in every picture except the picture of their former bishop-hero.  They see intrigue and manipulation everywhere, except in the "G" plan.

UN-BE-LIEV-ABLE.

Offline RateAssyrians

• Me
    • My Atournet
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2006, 10:14:31 PM »

Rate - these people see intrigue and back-stabbing in every picture except the picture of their former bishop-hero.  They see intrigue and manipulation everywhere, except in the "G" plan.

UN-BE-LIEV-ABLE.

lmao, its funny how his supportes never seem to bring up the "G" plan even though it was 1# on Ashur's list

Offline RateAssyrians

• Me
    • My Atournet
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2006, 10:17:51 PM »

Happy Times,
aka Atour.

OWNED!

lmao, slowly the truth will come out, hit them in the face and hopefully break their nose

Offline Shlomo

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2006, 10:19:27 PM »
*Bani turns the other cheek*

Man, how many cheeks you got?   :giggle:

Offline Salem

• Special Member
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2006, 05:42:34 AM »
Mar Bawai can hang his head in shame for doing absolutely nothing in 20 years except to make a bunch of Romans happy.

and Mar Meelis can hang his head in shame for making the money hungry Khaled and his jewish friend happy at the expense of hundreds of Assyrian families.

Offline JooJee

• Down to ride till the very end..
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2006, 06:13:37 AM »

third student from the left is lil mimi...shes such a cutie!
When the world seems to shine, like you've had too much wine...that's Amore... <3

Assyrian Church of the East School in Iran, 1965

Started by Robert KhnanishoBoard Culture & History

Replies: 0
Views: 1197
Last post May 07, 2006, 11:57:40 AM
by Robert Khnanisho
**Assyrian Church of the East Video Link**

Started by RebelRebelBoard Culture & History

Replies: 10
Views: 2812
Last post March 09, 2006, 11:48:50 PM
by Blue