Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 :lmao: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Palestine is an outside country?  That's funny, because Israel is occupying it.  So which is it?  Is Palestine an outside country?  Or do you have the Zio-point of view and that Palestine doesn't exist and that historical Palestine is now Israel?  Game, set and match.  Israel has not been attacked by outside in your lifetime, you trolling imbecile!

What's wrong?  Your mummy and daddy won't let you out of the house?  You spend all your time behind a computer because you have no friends in real life?
And you still live with your parents because you can't fend for yourself but are a tough keyboard warrior. 

You finally recognised other terror attacks but only limited them carried out by "Islamic extremists" but deliberately failed to mention the ones carried out by your Zionist friends. 

Oh and Saudi Arabia and Israel will always be mentioned in the same sentence as the UK and USA.  Imperialism=Zionism=Wahhabism.  Equal side of an equilateral triangle (surely you know what a triangle is?).
Neon is the biggest troll on here.  Can't post anything without Neon asking the exact same questions, expecting a new and different answer from me.  First sign of madness doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result.
28 Coptic Christians (mostly children) got shot to death in Egypt yesterday. A Manchester teen of North African descent detonated a bomb in an arena. The Paris and Belgian attacks were also perpetrated by North African Muslims. They had Arab/Islamic names and had strong affiliation to the mosque and Islam. But of course, they're all Israeli Jews to you, huh, you pathetic, racist excuse of a human? Facts will never get to you, huh?

Go and live in Pakistan or Afghanistan you ignorant, naïve simpleton - you'll beg to live in a country like Israel. You haven't tasted Islam. That's why you suck on its genitals. You spent your life travelling to eastern Asia and the Pacific. So I'm not surprised that your ignorant about Muslims and Jews. You've grown in the west. You had it easy. You're a typical leftist "westernized" buffoon who protects Islam and would join "free Palestine" parades with feminists and (sadly even) gays to appear politically correct and "accepting", even though you have no idea how atrocious life is in Palestine for westernized clowns like you.

Pretty disgusted that you put Saudi Arabia in the same sentence of Israel. You're not only pathetic and stupid, but also ignorantly insane.
You still have not provided "outside forces".  How can the examples you gave be outside forces when they are inside Israel and its occupied territories?  Outside, means another country, another nation, outside its borders. 

I await for your examples.  Could turn into a skeleton when it happens.  After all, I am talking to an imbecile.
Palestine is an outside country my antisemitic, holocaust-denying, Muslim friend. I just listed your terrorist organizations that bombed Israelis. Love how you're ignoring that. Outside sources or not, Israelis have been victims of Palestinians. You crying about it wouldn't change the fact. Seriously, you must explode in the inside to know that your Muslim terrorist friends have killed so many Jews in the past decades. Of course, you wouldn't believe that. It goes against your Jew-hating agenda.

Heck, I take it Hamas and Palestinian Jihad are secret Jews killing other Jews to give Muslims a bad name. Now I may be an imbecilic troll, but at least I'm not a Islamic terrorist appeaser like yourself.
You still have not provided "outside forces".  How can the examples you gave be outside forces when they are inside Israel and its occupied territories?  Outside, means another country, another nation, outside its borders. 

I await for your examples.  Could turn into a skeleton when it happens.  After all, I am talking to an imbecile.
Culture & History / Re: Roots of Latin & Latin influenced languages = Assyrian ?
« Last post by Neon on Yesterday at 10:00:49 PM »
What I gathered from this really instructive thread is that these words are likely to have genetic connections to proto Indo-European:

Ayna: Eye
Ara: Earth (Proto-Indo-European *h₁er- compare Ancient Greek *ἔρα *éra)
Wai: Woe
Tara: Door (Proto-Indo-European *dʰwer- “doorway, door, gate”, compare German Tür)

These words I'm not sure of, but should be put in perspective:

Laya: Light (Proto-Indo-European root *lewk- “light”)
Manay: Meaning
Sawer: Swear (from PIE *swer- “to speak, talk” - Perhaps related to Semitic root s-w-t/sawt; voice?)
Qat-qit: Cut (from Proto-Germanic *kutjaną, *kuttaną; “to cut”)
Khzee: See (from Proto-Indo-European *sekʷ- “to see, notice”

"Zruch" ("scratch") and "boot" ("about") are probably coincidental. Also, "cat" (qatoo) is said to be derived from the ancient Egyptian word "čaute".

P.S. Would you say that the Afro-Asiatic languages gave rise to Indo-European? Could AA be an ancestor to IE?
News & Current Events / Re: 20+ Copts Killed by Gunman.
« Last post by Neon on Yesterday at 09:43:45 PM »
What is with Islamic violence in Egypt nowadays? Is ISIS moving to that country now?

Very tragic. Indeed. I don't need words for this Quranic atrocity.
Culture & History / Re: Assyrians from Hakkari and Urmia?
« Last post by Neon on Yesterday at 09:41:41 PM »
My ancestors were not dogs they only married other Assyrian/Kaldos in Urmia, no mixing with others. Which makes me 100% pure Assyrian/kaldo. How the hell am i supposed to show sources, its in my blood. Can you give sources which show that we have Persian blood?. BTW there is like zero Persians in Urmia area, the only ethnicity there are kurds our turks.

Why are you trying to trigger me? REEEEEEEEe
I'm not speaking about today where Urmia has more Kurds and Turks. Centuries ago Persians dominated in Urmia. Yes, you're right, there are no sources that claim Urmians have Iranian blood, but I've heard from a lot of Assyrians that those of Urmia have more Persian in them than the rest. So I'm going by word of mouth. They probably would have 10% of Iranian DNA in them. So it's nothing dramatic.

Speaking of triggering, you should really ditch the term "Chaldo" btw, and stay with just "Assyrian". ;)

P.S. What's your millet again?
News & Current Events / 20+ Copts Killed by Gunman.
« Last post by Mr. Tambourine Man on Yesterday at 08:29:21 PM »
This is so saddening. I can't tell you how tired I am of reading this type of thing, going through the feelings all over again. Hasn't been a month from the last one and these poor people are targeted again.

As someone with a Copt for a friend, it hits home but as an Assyrian, a Christian minority in the ME, like the Copts - I have even more an understanding.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/gunmen-kill-23-in-gun-attack-on-christians-in-egypt-governor-20170526-gwec5p.html

http://www.news.com.au/world/middle-east/dozens-killed-after-gunmen-open-fire-on-coptic-christians-in-southern-egypt/news-story/001db36008b85045a5babd805ae27e5b

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/coptic-bus-attack-egypt-hits-jihadist-camps-in-libya-after-28-christians-slain/news-story/ad8cc920feff4711bd7f214c46638e5c
Culture & History / Re: Assyrians from Hakkari and Urmia?
« Last post by Kebabsås on Yesterday at 07:53:04 PM »
Source? Lol
My ancestors were not dogs they only married other Assyrian/Kaldos in Urmia, no mixing with others. Which makes me 100% pure Assyrian/kaldo. How the hell am i supposed to show sources, its in my blood. Can you give sources which show that we have Persian blood?. BTW there is like zero Persians in Urmia area, the only ethnicity there are kurds our turks.

Why are you trying to trigger me? REEEEEEEEe
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10