Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
News & Current Events / Re: Miles from Raqqa
« Last post by Etain on July 25, 2017, 11:36:47 PM »

With EQUAL weapons Kurds can defeat Americans and Russians combined. And that's why the world is afraid of Kurds.
Sure thing buddy.
Chit Chat / Re: Ever taken Uber?
« Last post by Etain on July 25, 2017, 11:34:02 PM »
No, for the most part, they are cheaper and much more convenient than taxis since they can be readily available with the push of a button and be at your place in few mins.

I signed up for them as a driver too, and now waiting to be approved.

If anyone else is interested in making some extra side income , consider Uber! And if you do, please use my referral code (ashurs5ue) , this way we both get a nice referral reward from Uber!

Ashoor
Well I hope you made some money.  I've heard though from other people that in order for the time investment to be worth it, you actually have to do a lot of driving,which ends up wearing your car down quicker.
Chit Chat / Re: Is this serious?
« Last post by Kelba on July 25, 2017, 04:42:49 PM »
Agreed with mrzurnaci. There's good and bad people of every race. That being said, 4chan lol
Chit Chat / Re: Is this serious?
« Last post by mrzurnaci on July 25, 2017, 02:09:24 PM »
the issue I can assume is, there's a few Assyrian parents who think raising their kid Christian means they don't have to put much parenting effort to make their kids upright people.

With that being said, the anonymous post is bullsh** so rest easy lol.
Tel Esqop is controlled by Peshmerga and Nineveh Plain FORCES, (not Units) though

Telsqope was retaken from ISIS by Peshmerga, NPF AND NPU.

Many of the Peshmerga are local Assyrians such as NPF and Dwekh Nawsha. In addition, we have NPU there. No matter which side those soliders belonges to, in the end of the day they are Assyrian and that is important that we control our own towns.
Chit Chat / Is this serious?
« Last post by Assyrian Nationalist on July 25, 2017, 02:18:14 AM »
Do some actually act like this?
Bakhdida or Alqosh. It's debatable.
Telesqope should be the capital, not because it is something special with that town, but because it is more logical and realistic to be a capital. Spimply, Zakho(5% Assyrian population) or Mosul/nineveh with 5-6%? ; are relatively too few to make it happen.

Tel Esqop is controlled by Peshmerga and Nineveh Plain FORCES, (not Units) though
Suspicion is NOT a fact based and that is what I'm pointing out . You guys are not paranoid as I used to think , You simply despise Kurds and will do anything to get back at them which I find it really disturbing  . As I pointed out that corruption cases are federal issue not provincial . Those in the provincial level are investigated by federal government through Anti Corruption units so the notion that Alkiki some how is responsible for the dismissal of Alqosh mayor is beyond ridiculous .
Never take anything I say at face value and everything I mentioned here can be easily verified with a phone call to Iraqi embassy or دائرة النزاهة العراقية‬‎ . They have a web site and a facebook account . But it is easier to just stick it to kurds :)

why did you delete your comment about Me being Asayish lol ?

now you're just projecting, Ezidi is a Kurd and we don't hate him/her. s/he says crackpot stuff but we're not gonna hate him/her.

You're equating our dislike of (Sunni) Islam with hate of Kurds which is utterly ridiculous for you to assume.

Whether you like it or not, most Kurds are Sunni Muslim, unless 80-90% of the Kurdish population shifts away from Islam, We're not gonna trust them.

This is a pattern I've noticed through out history books; if you place trust in Muslims, you get backstabbed. So knowing this, why would I trust Muslim Kurds? Especially when I know Sunni Kurds backstab each other?

Need I remind you that it was Muslim Kurds who participated in the Armenian and Assyrian genocide?

If you think I'm going to trust someone who believes that a pedophilic warlord was a messenger of God, then you're insane.

Again, I'm not trusting any Kurd unless I know for sure they're not Sunni Muslim...
Telesqope should be the capital, not because it is something special with that town, but because it is more logical and realistic to be a capital. Spimply, Zakho(5% Assyrian population) or Mosul/nineveh with 5-6%? ; are relatively too few to make it happen.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10