Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I'm probably using irony incorrect but I'm saying it's ironic how Western Neo-Aramaic seems more like Assyrian but the Arameanist Turoyo speakers claim they're Aramean.
Isn't that a good thing? Because I did say Western Neo-Aramaic sounds like our language the most. That makes Turoyo speakers the odd ones out in the Assyrian family.
What irony?

I'm probably using irony incorrect but I'm saying it's ironic how Western Neo-Aramaic seems more like Assyrian but the Arameanist Turoyo speakers claim they're Aramean.
which reminds me, Australia seems to be destroying the notion of marriage by making prenups void.
Come again?
Chit Chat / Re: Its a me, a Berber! XD
« Last post by kulan-suryoye on Yesterday at 08:03:11 PM »
Bshayno b'shlomo
Chit Chat / Re: Its a me, a Berber! XD
« Last post by Meshwesh on Yesterday at 02:35:38 PM »
WOW, that's quite a welcome.

Didn't expect anyone to reply, thanks a lot everyone! :)
Not surprised. I'm pretty sure we have these in Australia too.

which reminds me, Australia seems to be destroying the notion of marriage by making prenups void.
Western Neo-Aramaic sounds a lot like our ANA dialect. Even Turoyo doesn't come as close.

oh the irony lol.
Serious Topics and Discussions / Re: Modern Assyrians: Fact or Fraud
« Last post by SonOfAssyria on Yesterday at 03:39:54 AM »
If we as Assyrians truly wish to be united, we must learn how to actually accomplish this. I have realized we can rarely ever beat the "Chaldeans" and "Arameans" in a debate AND get them to start calling themselves Assyrian just by throwing facts at them. Like Zurnaci said, they have that stubborn Middle-Eastern mindset. We must find new ways to break through this stubborn mindset and get them to see reality and educate them out of their brainwashing, and I believe this unity needs to happen in around 5 years, max 10 years, if we have any chance of having our homeland back...
Not surprised. I'm pretty sure we have these in Australia too.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10