Author Topic: Anyone else hoping for the U.S to kick North Korea's @ss?  (Read 623 times)

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
Anyone else hoping for the U.S to kick North Korea's @ss?
« on: August 11, 2017, 07:22:28 PM »
I am growing very tired of North Korea and its foolish midget with his constant threats.

I hope Trump eventually delivers on his promise to attack NK if they don't stop with their rhetoric.  Something like a quick military sting that will knock out a few of their launching bases.

Enough is enough

Ashoor

-Like Assyrian Voice? Want to post here? then join us NOW!

-Booking a hotel anytime soon? Assyrian Voice has an affiliate with Hotels.com : please book through the link below and AssyrianVoice gets a commission from each booking: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2932820-10443216-1426796392000

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
Re: Anyone else hoping for the U.S to kick North Korea's @ss?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 10:33:35 PM »
plus side would be that South Korea would have a huge new labor force that can help propel the economy and alot of new natural resources!

Also, It's most likely we can call the area just Korea now instead of N or S Korea.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 01:21:08 PM »
It is to late. Nothing will happen, N. Korea is a nuclear power now. And N. Koreans are crazy enough to use all their weapons. So nothing will ever happen.

I'm pro N. Korea btw and against the USA. F*ck USA if they think that they will dominate the world longer than the Romans did. Empires come and go and I don't believe that the American Empire will last as long as the (Eastern) Roman Empire, which lasted for more than 1000 years.

What they can do and before it is also to late is to stop Persians. When Persians also got a nuke, then it will be also to late.

I heard that Turkey also want a nuclear weapon. The Turks want to get knowledge from Russia and Pakistan. But I'm sure that the USA will never let the Turks to get a nuke. Because the Western world know the Turks very well. The Western world is using the Turks, because Turks are very stupid and very weak. No matter how stupid and weak you are, if you have got some nukes you matter in the global arena. But if Turkey got nukes, the Western world will loose control over Turkey and that will never happen.

Before it is to late, they should break Iran in pieces. Americans should create Great Kurdistan, otherwise the whole thing will get out of control.

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 01:21:08 PM »

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 01:25:01 PM »
North Korea did nothing bad to me, why should I be against N. Korea?

But I'm against the unipolar world and the global dominance of 1 superpower which is against my people.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 06:02:45 PM »
I don't understand why Assyrians or even the Europeans would be against North Korea?

How many North Koreans do you know?

I never met a person who was from North Korea, so why should I be against them.

The problem is that the retard clown Trump is trying to intimidate N. Korea. That retard acts like a racketeer, like a criminal who demand money from somebody in return for so called safety. States do this all the time to their own citizens. Trump is trying to use this on the whole world. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racket_(crime)

Now he demands also (oil) money from Venezuela.

Trump is a corrupt retard and is not smart enough to be a politician. He is using soft/hard power or good cop/bad cop strategy on wrong cases.

All what matter for him is business of his disgusting Jew convert daughter Ivanka.

Because of Trump America is loosing little by little its credibility, face and at the end America will loose respect from the free world. With Trump the USA will become a global paria. Moron Trump is destroying America.

If America doesn't tackle down REAL global problems like Sunni extremism terror/Turkey state terror, America will go down badly.

Real evil must be destroyed and if real evil like Turkey/Daesh will not be exterminated, evil will spread to the free societies, like a virus...

Offline Cascade

• Many waters cannot quench love.
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2017, 07:57:29 AM »
If Trump attacks North Korea (doubt that an attack will ever happen from either side) then North America will be a war zone. Let's not play with fire.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Bronit Omta

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2017, 10:25:43 PM »
I am growing very tired of North Korea and its foolish midget with his constant threats.

I hope Trump eventually delivers on his promise to attack NK if they don't stop with their rhetoric.  Something like a quick military sting that will knock out a few of their launching bases.

Enough is enough

Ashoor

Exactly how rednecks thought when they wanted to remove Saddam.

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2017, 11:05:15 AM »
It will never happen and even trump is not crazy enough to do that 

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2017, 12:50:26 PM »
It will never happen and even trump is not crazy enough to do that 

you're right, South Korea is -> https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/south-korea-planning-war-decapitation-132232777.html

Offline Kelba

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2017, 04:59:34 PM »
@Ezidi Kurd

That is pretty bad reasoning tbh.

North Korea is a threat to humanity and life as we know it. They routinely threaten other countries with nuclear war and missile attacks. They conduct assassinations in foreign nations and have even targeted past South Korean presidents multiple times. N.Korea is a catalyst to global instability, which in this age is an immense threat to human life and progress. So many nations now have incredible destructive potential, we need to reduce global instability as much as possible.

The world has waited patiently for N.Korea to change it's ways for 60+ years now, and all that has happened is N.Korea has become more dangerous with devastating armaments.

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2017, 11:20:34 PM »
you're right, South Korea is -> https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/south-korea-planning-war-decapitation-132232777.html

South Korea can not take an inch of North Korea and without the western Support the south would have been gone long time ago . The notion that the south would invade the north is even funnier than trump one . No one has the stomach for a war that you could never win or lose  . 

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2017, 12:13:19 PM »
@Ezidi Kurd

That is pretty bad reasoning tbh.

North Korea is a threat to humanity and life as we know it. They routinely threaten other countries with nuclear war and missile attacks. They conduct assassinations in foreign nations and have even targeted past South Korean presidents multiple times. N.Korea is a catalyst to global instability, which in this age is an immense threat to human life and progress. So many nations now have incredible destructive potential, we need to reduce global instability as much as possible.

The world has waited patiently for N.Korea to change it's ways for 60+ years now, and all that has happened is N.Korea has become more dangerous with devastating armaments.
Which humanity and life as we know it? As long there is no Independent Great Kurdistan with federative Ezdixan within Great Kurdistan I simply don't care what is going on in this world. It is all about KARMA, let the dogs eat each other to the point there are no dogs left.

South Korea is hypocrite and South Korea should not provoke the Northern Korean administration. South Korea is nothing just a puppet and slave of the West.

North Koreans are fighting for freedom and I'm very sympathetic for North Korea.

North Korea is not the bad guy. Sunni Islam, Turkey, Arabs are much worse. The destruction of Turkey must be a priority and not Northern Korea..

North Korea's leader Kim Jong II has died!

Started by ASHOORBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 0
Views: 268
Last post December 18, 2011, 10:38:35 PM
by ASHOOR
The Japanese have officially taken over North America

Started by AudaciousBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 7
Views: 1015
Last post March 05, 2006, 04:57:52 PM
by BeLLaMaFIa
Assyrians in North America have an Accent. Those in Australia & Europe don't!

Started by ASHOORBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 44
Views: 7877
Last post June 13, 2015, 12:25:15 AM
by Cascade
NRL Season kick off

Started by ReneeBoard Sports

Replies: 7
Views: 965
Last post March 10, 2006, 07:11:02 PM
by Renee
Something North America doesnt have