Author Topic: Iraq paramilitaries battle Kurds in push towards Turkish border oil hub  (Read 574 times)

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/24/iraq-paramilitaries-battle-kurds-in-push-towards-turkish-border-oil-hub.html

Iraqi pro-government paramilitaries launched an offensive against Kurdish troops on Tuesday near the Turkish frontier, pushing towards a strategic border crossing and oil export pipeline hub that Baghdad says must come under its control.

The Iraqi government has transformed the balance of power in the north of the country since launching a campaign last week to seize back territory from the Kurds, who govern an autonomous region of three northern provinces and had also seized a swathe of other territory in northern Iraq.

The Kurds held a referendum on independence last month that Baghdad called illegal. Baghdad responded by seizing back the city of Kirkuk, the oil-producing areas around it, and other territory that the Kurds had captured from Islamic State.

Prime Minister Haidar Abadi has ordered his army to recapture all disputed territory, and has also demanded central control of Iraq's border crossings with Turkey, all of which are inside the Kurdish autonomous region itself.

A Kurdish official said Kurdish security forces known as Peshmerga had successfully beaten back an advance by Iranian-backed pro-government paramilitaries in the region of Rabi'a, 40 kilometers (25 miles) south of the Fish-Khabur border area.

Fish-Khabur is strategically vital because oil from both Kurdish and government-held parts of northern Iraq cross at a pipeline there into Turkey, the main route out of the area for international export, crucial for any Kurdish independence bid.

The fighting so far has taken place outside the Kurdish autonomous region, but Fish-Khabur is located within it, so any assault on the border crossing would mark a major escalation, bringing government troops into undisputed Kurdish territory.

An Iraqi military spokesman denied there had been any clashes in the area. But an Iraqi security source in Baghdad and a rights activist in northwest Iraq said the confrontation had started at dawn and was still going on by midday.

"Peshmerga repelled the attack and pushed Popular Mobilisation back in to Rabi'a," tweeted KRG President Masoud Barzani's media advisor, Hemin Hawrami. A military spokesman in Baghdad said in response: "There are no clashes."

The fighting between the central government and the Kurds is particularly tricky for the United States which is close allies of both sides, arming and training both the Kurds and the central government's army to fight against Islamic State.

U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson visited Baghdad this week, but Abadi rebuffed his call for Iraq to reject the role of Iran-backed Shi'ite paramilitaries that fight alongside government troops and have taken a hard line on the Kurds.

On Monday, an official of the Kurdistan Regional Government's (KRG) security council said Iraqi government forces and Iranian-backed Popular Mobilisation paramilitaries were deploying tanks and artillery in Rabi'a, northwest of Mosul.

An Iraqi government security advisor said on Monday Baghdad aimed to bring the three-way border crossing with Turkey and Syria at Fish-Khabur under its control, but he declined to say if a military move was being prepared.

The Syrian side of the border there is under the control of U.S.-backed Syrian Kurdish forces.
The Fish-Khabur crossing has been under effective Kurdish control since 1991, when the United States and western powers imposed a no-fly zone over northern Iraq to protect the Kurds from Saddam Hussein's army.

The Iraqi government's advance over the past week has been achieved with comparatively little violence, with Kurds mostly withdrawing without a fight.

Nevertheless, Amnesty International reported that at least 11 civilians were killed and tens of thousands displaced from Kurdish areas of Tuz Khurmato, a town south of Kirkuk. It said images, videos, photos and dozens of testimonies indicated that hundreds of properties had been looted in a rampage targeting Kurdish parts of the ethnically mixed town.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
Re: Iraq paramilitaries battle Kurds in push towards Turkish border oil hub
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 01:50:19 PM »
Kurdish Peshmerga Beat Back Iran-backed Iraqi Militia in Strategically Vital Victory

Peshmerga had successfully beaten back an advance by Iranian-backed pro-government paramilitaries in the region of Rabi'a

read more: https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/1.818851?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 04:44:16 PM »
Kurdish Peshmerga Beat Back Iran-backed Iraqi Militia in Strategically Vital Victory

Peshmerga had successfully beaten back an advance by Iranian-backed pro-government paramilitaries in the region of Rabi'a

read more: https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/1.818851?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
that's one battle out of an entire war.

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 04:44:16 PM »

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 05:22:09 PM »
that's one battle out of an entire war.
EXACTLY ! Bingo.

Don't sell the skin before you've caught the bear

If you think that Arabs or Turks or Persians are going to win a war against the Kurds you ae making a huge mistake.

Barzani is monster and he doesn't represent Kurds. Kurds first need to get rid of him, that's why nobody is helping him. Never forget that there are 50 million Kurds. PKK didn't interfered yet.

All disputed areas where Kurds are majority will be always Kurdistan, like Kirkuk it will be always effective part of Kurdistan. These are facts and nobody can change these facts

A big game is going on at this moment, and let's wait and see who will win this game.

If necesarry Kurds can take not only Bagdad, but also Basra with real force & power within a week (not like traitor Talabani gave away Kirkuk).

Israel wants a big war in the region. Within 1 year Persians can get a nuke, which they will use against the Jews. Jews want to prevent that. Americans force Kurds to go against Persia. They want to use Kurds against Persians. They want that Aryans are going to fight each other. Persians deserve it, but Kurds want guarantees first. And they say that Turkey must go down before Persia. Kurds are not going to fight Persians BEFORE Turkye is disintegrated. When Turkey is down and when Persians still not learned the lesson out of defeat of Turkey, then Kurds are willing to fight Persians (for American and Israel interests).
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 05:34:42 PM by Ezidi Kurd »

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2017, 09:58:41 AM »
Say Hello to another 100 years of Darkness :)

Everyone is ****ed with Iranian backed militia taking over entire iraq including kurdistan  . It is clear now that kurds have been completely abandoned by the international community including USA . Iran's influence goes now from Tehran to Baghdad to Demoscus and all the way to Lebanon with Zero opposition .

I guess the Assyrian dream of establishing an autonomous christian region is in full spring now .:) 

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2017, 05:53:22 PM »
I guess the Assyrian dream of establishing an autonomous christian region is in full spring now .:) 

you mean the Assyrian-Yazidi-Shabaki region?

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2017, 07:17:45 PM »
Say Hello to another 100 years of Darkness :)

Everyone is ****ed with Iranian backed militia taking over entire iraq including kurdistan  . It is clear now that kurds have been completely abandoned by the international community including USA . Iran's influence goes now from Tehran to Baghdad to Demoscus and all the way to Lebanon with Zero opposition .

Better Persians than disgusting Sunni Muslim Mongoloid Turanid subhuman Turks. I will never forget when Sunni Muslim Kurds in Hewler were celebrating independence referendum with Turkish flags. Sunni Muslim Kurds are the worst DAESH ever.

As long there will be Islam in Kurdistan,  there will never be independent Kurdistan. Islam and Kurdistan don't go together.

To have free Kurdistan, Islam must be finished big time. And that will happen. We will defeat Islam in Kurdistan. There is no future for Islam in Kurdistan

At least Persians are Aryans and Aryan at last are going to rule the Middle East again.

Personally I hope that Persians will nuke Israel as soon as possible. And believe me, Persians will do it 100%. Can't wait. I don't lie, I will the first who will celebrate it. I hope they will first nuke Jerusalem and then Tel Aviv.

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2017, 09:14:43 PM »
Better Persians than disgusting Sunni Muslim Mongoloid Turanid subhuman Turks. I will never forget when Sunni Muslim Kurds in Hewler were celebrating independence referendum with Turkish flags. Sunni Muslim Kurds are the worst DAESH ever.

As long there will be Islam in Kurdistan,  there will never be independent Kurdistan. Islam and Kurdistan don't go together.

To have free Kurdistan, Islam must be finished big time. And that will happen. We will defeat Islam in Kurdistan. There is no future for Islam in Kurdistan

At least Persians are Aryans and Aryan at last are going to rule the Middle East again.

Personally I hope that Persians will nuke Israel as soon as possible. And believe me, Persians will do it 100%. Can't wait. I don't lie, I will the first who will celebrate it. I hope they will first nuke Jerusalem and then Tel Aviv.

But it also works the other way around Ezidi. If it wasn't for Islam, you'd probably be in the same position we Assyrians are in...

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2017, 10:03:28 AM »
you mean the Assyrian-Yazidi-Shabaki region?

Go hold assyrian flag and tell Hashad alshabi you want autonomy lol . We all assyrian and kurds and other minorities had it good in Kurdistan , but now it is over and i believe the biggest losers will be assyrian .

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2017, 01:37:03 PM »
Go hold assyrian flag and tell Hashad alshabi you want autonomy lol . We all assyrian and kurds and other minorities had it good in Kurdistan , but now it is over and i believe the biggest losers will be assyrian .
Judging by such a stupid statement, we're Jews to you... You treat us like we have this magic power that only Kurds are allowed to have and you'll kill us if we don't give this alleged magic power.

We ain't your dhimmi.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2017, 03:29:14 PM »
But it also works the other way around Ezidi. If it wasn't for Islam, you'd probably be in the same position we Assyrians are in...
Huh? What do you mean. Muslims committed 74 GENOCIDES on Ezdi Kurds/Real Kurds.

Muslims see Ezdi Kurds more as their enemies and accept Christians much more...

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2017, 03:41:19 PM »
Why are Kurds in Rojava/ Western Kurdistan so successful? Because Kurds in Rojava defeated Islam/Turks/Daesh. Same must happen in Bashur/South Kurdistan. Islam must be defeated in Bashur. Kurds must burn Qoran in Bashur. Every Qoran must be burned into ashes.
Barzani Kurds must be exterminated. Barzani and his relatives must be hanged by ball bcasue of their betrayal of Shengal/Ezdixan/Real Kurds.

Never forget and never forgive, we will avenge our death children. We will exterminate every Sunni Muslim in Kurdistan. We will finish of Islam big time!

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2017, 03:48:57 PM »
Huh? What do you mean. Muslims committed 74 GENOCIDES on Ezdi Kurds/Real Kurds.

Muslims see Ezdi Kurds more as their enemies and accept Christians much more...

whoops, let me correct myself. What I meant to say was that if Kurds didn't convert to Islam, you guys would be as small a minority as Assyrians.

Secondly, Muslims don't accept anybody who's not Muslim, so no they don't accept us. Tolerating is not the same as accepting...

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2017, 03:55:10 PM »
whoops, let me correct myself. What I meant to say was that if Kurds didn't convert to Islam, you guys would be as small a minority as Assyrians.

Secondly, Muslims don't accept anybody who's not Muslim, so no they don't accept us. Tolerating is not the same as accepting...
If Muslims were not attacking my people there would be 100-200 million Ezdi Kurds, like me. Today there are maybe a little bit more than 1 million (some say up to 2 million).

The following is a chronology of many of the 74 major attacks on their civilization that the Yezidis have endured since the seventh century A.D.:

630 AD. The Moslems started a series of wars against the Yezidis by killing and abducting many people.

637 AD A major war was instigated against the Yezidis, and then Moslems burned and destroyed much of their territory.

980-81 AD Islamic Kurdish armies surrounded the Yezidis living in the Hakkar region. They promised the Yezidis mercy if they surrendered to them but failed to keep their promise. Instead, most of the Yezidis were massacred. Those who survived were forced to convert to Islam.

1107 AD About 50,000 Yezidi families were destroyed during a period of Moslem expansionism.

1218 AD The Mongols under the leadership of Hulagu Khan reached the Yezidis and slaughtered many of them, but the Mongols met strong resistance from the Yezidi warriors and eventually retreated..

1245-52 AD Hulagu Khan’s armies resumed their battle against the Yezidis and slaughtered thousands of them.

1254 AD A conflict occurred between the Moslem Bader al-Din Lolo, the “Mayor of Mosul,” and a Yezidi leader named Sheikh Hassan. Bader al-Din’s men captured Sheikh Hassan, executed him, and then hung his naked body on a Mosul gate where it could be seen by many other Yezidis. This event led to a war which the Yezidis lost, forcing them to flee to the mountains and leave behind their lands, villages, and temples. Everything the
Yezidis left behind was destroyed. Even their most sacred shrine at Lalish was desecrated, with the bones of their greatest saint, Sheikh Adi, being taken from his tomb and burned in front of the unbelieving Yezidis.

1414 AD A Persian leader named Jalal al-Din Mohammed bin izidin yousif al-Halawani led an armed force against the Yezidis who were living in the Hakkar Mountains. His raid was supported by Kurds in the area. Most of the Yezidis descended from Sheikh Adi’s followers were killed, and the remaining bones of Sheikh Adi were taken from his tomb and burned in front of Yezidi hostages.

1585 AD A Kurdish leader named Ali Saidi Beg from Botan province attacked Yezidis living in Sinjar and killed more than 600 of them. The Yezidi women were abducted and raped by the conquerors in front of the Yezidis’ captured soldiers.

1640-41 AD Yezidi villages near Mosul were looted and other Yezidi villages were attacked by Ahmed Pasha, a Turkish Moslem Ottoman governor, along with 70,000 armed soldiers. Hundreds of thousands of Yezidis were killed.

1648 AD The Yezidi Sheikh Merza revolted against the Ottomans controlling Mosul who had previously beheaded his two brothers. The Ottoman general Shamsi Pasha was then summoned from Turkey to attack the Yezidis. Many Yezidis lost their lives and Sheikh Merza was beheaded.

1715 AD Hassan Pasha, the Ottoman governor of Baghdad, attacked the Yezidis with a huge army in order to punish them. Those Yezidis who were not killed were forced to flee into Syria. Pasha made an alliance with the local Arabs and then continued to attack the Yezidi unmercifully.

1733 AD The Ottoman Ahmed Pasha destroyed the Yezidi villages in the Zab river area and committed mass killings. This raid was followed by one under the leadership of Hussein Pasha that completely destroyed the Yezidi villages and forced 3000 Yezidis to convert to Islam.

1743 AD The Persian leader Nadir Shah guided his troops into Yezidi territory near the Zab River, about 30 kms west of Mosul. They looted the villages and captured most of the Yezidis as hostages. Those that refused to obey were instantly killed.

1752 AD An Ottoman pasha named Sulaiman Pasha attacked the Yezidis in Sinjar. His campaign of killing and looting lasted two years. Three thousand Yezidis were killed and 500 women were taken as hostages.

1767 AD An Ottoman pasha and mayor of Mosul, Amin Pasha, had his son lead troops against the Yezidis living in Sinjar. He demanded the Yezidis to bring him 1000 sheep. When they brought only 800 he ordered his men to slay a large number of Yezidis.

1771 AD Bedagh Beg, one of the Yezidi leaders from Sheikhan, revolted against the Ottoman mayor of Mosul because he sought to convert the Yezidis to Islam. The Mosul Mayor allied with Bairam Beg, a Moslem Kurdish leader, to kill Bedagh Beg and most of his men.

1774 AD The Ottoman Mayor of Mosul, Sulaiman Oash, attacked the Yezidis in the Sinjar area. The Yezidi villages were looted and destroyed.

1779 AD The Ottoman Mayor of Mosul sent more military units into Yezidi territory of Sinjar. They looted and destroyed the villages and killed many Yezidi.

1785 AD The Ottoman Mayor of Mosul, Abdel Bagi, attacked the Yezidis in Sinjar to punish them. The Moslem soldiers were at first defeated, but then they allied with some Arab forces and routed the Yezidis.

1786-87 AD Yezidi ruler Cholo Beg and his forces went to war with the Moslem Kurdish leader of Imadiyah. Cholo Beg lost the battle and many Yezidis were killed.

1789-90 AD Ismael Beg, the Prince of Imadiyah, killed Cholo Beg and replaced him on the Yezidi throne with one of his relatives, Khanger Beg.  When Khanger Beg retired soon afterwards, Hassan Beg, the son of Cholo Beg, was crowned in his stead. Hassan continued the rebellion of his father by revolting against the Imadiyah Prince Kifbad, during which soldiers from both sides were killed in great numbers.

1792-93 AD The Ottoman Mayor of Mosul, Mohammed Pasha Al-Jalili, destroyed and burned eight Yezidi villages in the Sinjar area.

1794 AD The Ottoman Mayor of Mosul resumed the attack on a village in Sinjar called Mehrcan to punish the Yezidis. But he failed and lost the ensuing battle.

1795 AD The Ottomans sent Sulaiman Pasha to Sinjar’s Yezidi villages. With the help of the Kurd Prince Abdullah Beg Kahin and the Abdulrahman Pasha Prince of the Sulaimania Kurdish government, he looted, incinerated, and completely destroyed the Yezidi villages. He also abducted and kidnapped 60 Yezidi women and 650 domestic animals.

1799-1800 AD The Mayor of Baghdad, Abdul Aziz Beg Al-Shawi, destroyed 25 Yezidi villages in the Sheikhan region. Both women and children were abducted and 45 Yezidis were executed. Their heads were then brought to Baghdad as symbols of victory.

1802-3 AD The Mayor of Mosul, Ali Pasha, brought the administration of the Yezidis in the Sinjar region under his strict control. In doing so he found it necessary to attack some rebellious Yezidis from the north while overseeing an Arab raid on them from the south. The attack lasted for several months, during which several Yezidi villages were razed. The surviving Yezidis agreed to accept the rule of Ali Pasha even though they were forced to convert to Islam. When more Yezidis rebelled in 1807 the battle was resumed and 50 Yezidi villages were destroyed.

1809-10 AD The Ottoman Mayor of Baghda attacked the Yezidis in Sinjar. His army looted Sinjar, Mehrkan, and other Yezidi villages. Many Yezidis lost their lives.

1832 AD Bader Khan Beg, the Moslem Kurdish Prince of Botan, tortured and killed the Yezidi leader Ali Beg. The Moslem Kurds then committed an unprecedented massacre of thousands of Yezidis while destroying their villages. Many Yezidis tried to escape by traveling across the Tigris River. Most of them could not swim and were either drowned or captured. Those that were captured were given the option of converting to Islam or dying as martyrs.

1833 AD The Kurdhis ruler of Rawandez attacked the Yezidis at Aqra in accordance with a religious mandate from Mulla Yahya Al-Muzuri, a Kurdish Moslem leader. Five hundred Yezidis were killed in the upper Zab region. The Sinjar area was also attacked with many Yezidi lives lost.

1838 AD The Otoman Mayor of Diarbeker attacked the Yezidis in the Sinjar region and killed many of them. In the same year, the Ottoman Mayor of Mosul Tayar Pasha attacked the Jaddala area of Sinjar and ordered the Yezidis to pay taxes. When Tayar Pash sent envoys to the Yezidis in Mehrkan village to hear the complaints of the Yezidis, the envoys were killed. Tayar Pasha sought vengeance and invaded the Yezidi villages. In order to protect themselves, the Yezidis withdrew to caves and tried to fight back by ambushing their enemy. Tayar Pasha had lost many men and he eventually retired back to Mosul. Peace was resumed in the Sinjar area.

1892 AD The Yezidis were attacked by the Ottoman leader Omer Wahbi Pasha. He gave the Yezidis the choice of converting to Islam or paying higher taxes, or death. The Yezidis resisted and Omar Pasha, in alliance with the Moslem Kurds, attacked the Yezidis in the Sinjar and Sheikhan regions. About 15,000 Yezidis were either killed or forced to accept Islam. The Pasha then attacked Lalish and the tomb of Sheikh Adi, carrying away to Mosul the sacred relics of the Yezidis. For seven years following this time the Lalish pilgrimage sanctuary was used as a Moslem school.

1906 AD The Mayor of Mezory, Mr. Saddeq Al-Dammalogi, received an order from the Mayor of Mosul to remove all Yezidis from Lalish and use the temple there as a Moslem school. The Yezidis were persuaded to leave Lalish for one year.

1914-17 AD During the First World War the Yezidis assisted more than 20,000 Armenian people who fled from the Ottoman Turks.
All these anti-Yezidi activities – and many more – have been documented by Islamic authors.

2014 AD Daesh/Israel/Turkey/Barzani attacked Shengal/Ezdixan and commited 74th GENOCIDE on Ezdi Kurds!

With sincere thanks to Ali Seedo Rashi, President – Yezidi Cultural Association in Iraq for his source article: “The Yezidism”.

http://www.yeziditruth.org/yezidi_genocide

« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 04:12:24 PM by Ezidi Kurd »

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2017, 04:06:45 PM »
A normal human being just cant understand how deep the hatred of Muslims is against the Real Kurds/Ezdi Kurds. For Muslims (Sunni +Shia), Christians & Jews are saint people compared to my Ezdi people.

Those muslims allah/satan worshipper consider my people as devil worshippers. But actually the real devil worshippers are the muslim antichrists
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 04:11:52 PM by Ezidi Kurd »

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2017, 04:24:54 PM »
A normal human being just cant understand how deep the hatred of Muslims is against the Real Kurds/Ezdi Kurds. For Muslims (Sunni +Shia), Christians & Jews are saint people compared to my Ezdi people.

Those muslims allah/satan worshipper consider my people as devil worshippers. But actually the real devil worshippers are the muslim antichrists

Well ezidi, if that's truly how you feel then, this is the chance. Nineveh plains will become an Assyrian, Yazidi, and Shabak ruled autonomous region.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2017, 10:22:15 PM »
Well ezidi, if that's truly how you feel then, this is the chance. Nineveh plains will become an Assyrian, Yazidi, and Shabak ruled autonomous region.
To be honest, I am sure that te future of the Ezdi Kurds is identical to the future of other Kurds.

Ezdi Kurds are the REAL, pure Kurds and without my people Kurdish nation will never be a Kurdish nation. It is the Ezdi Kurds that make a Kurdish nation Kurdsh.

Very simple, our future is Great Kurdistan and Ezdixan is part of Great Kurdistan and always will be part of Great Kurdistan

Offline Assyrian Nationalist

• hurr durr
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2017, 01:38:37 AM »
To be honest, I am sure that te future of the Ezdi Kurds is identical to the future of other Kurds.

Ezdi Kurds are the REAL, pure Kurds and without my people Kurdish nation will never be a Kurdish nation. It is the Ezdi Kurds that make a Kurdish nation Kurdsh.

Very simple, our future is Great Kurdistan and Ezdixan is part of Great Kurdistan and always will be part of Great Kurdistan

That was a really depressing timeline, are they any accounts of revenge killings against Muslims?

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2017, 04:13:28 AM »

then wouldn't it make more sense to support Nineveh Plains being its own autonomous region? the vast majority of Yazidis will be there.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2017, 08:40:21 AM »
then wouldn't it make more sense to support Nineveh Plains being its own autonomous region? the vast majority of Yazidis will be there.
Listen, it is up to the people there to decide.

Sunni Muslim Kurds failed big time. Without Ezdi Kurds they are lost forever. Ezdi Kurds are not going to make this happen. Ezdi Kurds are not going to abandon their racial brothers, but will show the light at the end of the tunnel to them at the end.

Power sharing with the Christians in Nineveh Plains is not a bad thing, actually it is much better than live under the rule of the Muslims. But Ezdi Kurds hve a different future and Christians have their own different future. If Christians will get their Christian autonomy in the Nineveh Plains it will be without Ezdi Kurds and without areas, like Shexan, where Ezdi Kurds are the majority.

Shexan with Lalish, like Shengal, will be part of Great Kurdistan.

Christians should go there own way and I hope that one day they will get their own independent homeland compared to Luxembourg. But I support a pure Christian state without other religions in it. Assyrian state in  Nineveh Plains must be 100% a pure Christian state.

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2017, 07:40:11 AM »
Judging by such a stupid statement, we're Jews to you... You treat us like we have this magic power that only Kurds are allowed to have and you'll kill us if we don't give this alleged magic power.

We ain't your dhimmi.

Never said that nor did i even insinuated that . You have a chip over your shoulder .

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2017, 11:54:59 AM »
Never said that nor did i even insinuated that . You have a chip over your shoulder .

I'm the one with the chip over my shoulder when you're telling us to join you as if you're entitled to everybody's support. Or are you going to espouse more "you're either with us or against us?" B.S. like the rest of the Middle East?

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2017, 10:08:49 AM »
I'm the one with the chip over my shoulder when you're telling us to join you as if you're entitled to everybody's support. Or are you going to espouse more "you're either with us or against us?" B.S. like the rest of the Middle East?

Never said that either and i will dare you to show me  .

The truth hurts and i promise you No assyrian will dare to even talk about Assyrian autonomy  with shias  and the assyrian flag will be back to the closet .

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2017, 07:56:55 PM »
Never said that either and i will dare you to show me  .

The truth hurts and i promise you No assyrian will dare to even talk about Assyrian autonomy  with shias  and the assyrian flag will be back to the closet .

your comment sounds like "if I can't have it, you can't either!".

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2017, 10:31:35 AM »
your comment sounds like "if I can't have it, you can't either!".

Not at all , but you would not dare to ask Baghdad for autonomy . Go ask baghdad for ninavah plain and they will mop the floor with you :) .

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2017, 10:35:23 AM »
Not at all , but you would not dare to ask Baghdad for autonomy . Go ask baghdad for ninavah plain and they will mop the floor with you :) .

That also makes me ask: If the KRG planned to give Assyrians their own region within the KRG, why wasn't that done before ISIS was ever an issue?
Secondly, why does the entire Nineveh Plains need to be incorporated to make a region for Assyrians?

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2017, 10:52:52 AM »
That also makes me ask: If the KRG planned to give Assyrians their own region within the KRG, why wasn't that done before ISIS was ever an issue?
Secondly, why does the entire Nineveh Plains need to be incorporated to make a region for Assyrians?

Simple , You were against it and openly called for united iraq and completly refused the establishment of any Assyrian entity  . Assyrian political parties Never ever formerly asked for an assyrian region within iraq or Kurdistan period . Not once . Political parties in middle east is a family business and Assyrian political parties would have lost money if they had followed the aspiration of assyrian . They sell you stories and the young and stupid believe it .

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2017, 12:35:29 PM »
Simple , You were against it and openly called for united iraq and completly refused the establishment of any Assyrian entity  . Assyrian political parties Never ever formerly asked for an assyrian region within iraq or Kurdistan period . Not once . Political parties in middle east is a family business and Assyrian political parties would have lost money if they had followed the aspiration of assyrian . They sell you stories and the young and stupid believe it .

That makes even less sense, what about the pro-KRG Assyrians that were asking for a region in the KRG? The KRG itself was talking about that...

"Assyrian political parties Never ever formerly asked for an assyrian region within iraq or Kurdistan period"
That is a flat out lie, now you really are trolling.

Secondly, do you even follow (or care) on about Assyrian politics? I doubt it.

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2017, 07:56:39 AM »
That makes even less sense, what about the pro-KRG Assyrians that were asking for a region in the KRG? The KRG itself was talking about that...

They talk about it to fool assyrian , but never ever put in a formal request neither in bagdad nor in Arbil  .like i said , political parties are family bussiness in middle east and has nothing to do with people's aspiration .

That is a flat out lie, now you really are trolling.
Show me a single formal request in KRG parliament or Baghdad .

Secondly, do you even follow (or care) on about Assyrian politics? I doubt it.
how is that relevant to what i said . Show me a fromal request by any assyrian party requesting autonomy or self administration . In fact they openly opposed the idea .

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2017, 05:59:22 PM »
like i said , political parties are family bussiness in middle east and has nothing to do with people's aspiration .

That's natural. Many stable countries have an elite, even the USA and your country of Canada has an elite.
What matters is how the elite treats and leads society.

They talk about it to fool assyrian , but never ever put in a formal request neither in bagdad nor in Arbil.

Can I ask how you would even know this? Are you Asayish or have family in Asayish?
Because that's not something a random Kurd like you would just HAPPEN to know... Which makes me doubt whether that's true or not.

Secondly, whether you like it or not, forget about the Nineveh Plains being part of Kurdistan.

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2017, 10:11:08 AM »
That's natural. Many stable countries have an elite, even the USA and your country of Canada has an elite.
What matters is how the elite treats and leads society.

There is a difference between established countries and a nation's aspiration to self rule and you should know better than making this non sens comparison . Assyrian political parties have nothing to do with Assyrian aspirations as a nation . The Assyrian aspirations are mere tool in the hand  few to get rich , so they swing like a seesaw to keep the money flowing to their bank accounts . They do not dare to even fill a form and submitted to Baghdad or Arbil parliament requesting self rule even in a village  , because that would disturb the flow of money to their pockets  .

Can I ask how you would even know this? Are you Asayish or have family in Asayish?
Because that's not something a random Kurd like you would just HAPPEN to know... Which makes me doubt whether that's true or not.

Secondly, whether you like it or not, forget about the Nineveh Plains being part of Kurdistan.
are you serious  :loool: ? it is actually common knowledge and i'm surprised you are surprised considering you are Assyrian and your leaders would not deny that even today if you ask them .

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2017, 12:19:22 PM »
are you serious  :loool: ? it is actually common knowledge and i'm surprised you are surprised considering you are Assyrian and your leaders would not deny that even today if you ask them .

I won't deny that we have bad apples, nobody's perfect.
My point is that I doubt EVERY individual politician is in it just for the money.
Not a single one joined because they were interested in making a difference at all?

You're telling me that every single Kurd politician that's part of a political family is in it just for the money? I doubt that as well.

Perhaps I'm too much of an optimist and that it's fogging up my eyes from really seeing what's going on
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 12:20:30 PM by mrzurnaci »

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2017, 10:39:38 AM »
I won't deny that we have bad apples, nobody's perfect.
My point is that I doubt EVERY individual politician is in it just for the money.
Not a single one joined because they were interested in making a difference at all?

You're telling me that every single Kurd politician that's part of a political family is in it just for the money? I doubt that as well.

Perhaps I'm too much of an optimist and that it's fogging up my eyes from really seeing what's going on

The average assyrian or kurd is certainly for the establishment of their respective countries and i have zero doubt about that , but i swear to you we are all just a commodity being sold to highest bet by our own political parties . Ask yourself this What did Kurdistan Christian Unity or Assyrian Democratic Movement or Democratic Christians.Kaldo-Ashur for example achieved so far in practice for the last 13 years ? All they have done is appease Baghdad and appease KRG to draw money from both side and what did you get ? Not only you did not get anything they also ask for donations from assyrian abroad to support their life style  . In Baghdad they openly say we are iraqis and against , yes against the establishment of Assyrian entity . In kurdistan they are kurdistanis and in Detroit they are assyrian to collect donation that assyrian supposedly badly need and 90% of it goes to their pocket . They will however send you a picture of a church or a school built by KRG/Baghdad/ CARE US  . If you doubt what i say ask assyrian in iraq or kurdistan what they have got so far  .

Kurdish political parties are no better and they are all in it for their own benefits and glory and the recent events in kirkuk are clear evidence of  that .

« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 10:48:30 AM by nejepnerast »

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2017, 02:23:41 PM »
The average assyrian or kurd is certainly for the establishment of their respective countries and i have zero doubt about that , but i swear to you we are all just a commodity being sold to highest bet by our own political parties . Ask yourself this What did Kurdistan Christian Unity or Assyrian Democratic Movement or Democratic Christians.Kaldo-Ashur for example achieved so far in practice for the last 13 years ? All they have done is appease Baghdad and appease KRG to draw money from both side and what did you get ? Not only you did not get anything they also ask for donations from assyrian abroad to support their life style  . In Baghdad they openly say we are iraqis and against , yes against the establishment of Assyrian entity . In kurdistan they are kurdistanis and in Detroit they are assyrian to collect donation that assyrian supposedly badly need and 90% of it goes to their pocket . They will however send you a picture of a church or a school built by KRG/Baghdad/ CARE US  . If you doubt what i say ask assyrian in iraq or kurdistan what they have got so far  .

Kurdish political parties are no better and they are all in it for their own benefits and glory and the recent events in kirkuk are clear evidence of  that .

Well If I remember correct from Sargis Aghajans gloating, he built some new villages and repaired/renovated many old ones as well as upkeep on roads, churches, and schools.

Secondly, I could just weasel out this debate and go back to my usual argument of Middle Eastern/Islamic mentality.

I mean what else could explain it? Islamic economics reduces alot of Muslims into poverty or relative poverty, thus a desire for money or greed would grow amongst the population, each one wanting power and control for themselves at the expense of others.

Then there's the tribalism that's indirectly by Islam through the lack of real trust between Muslims thanks to greed, thievery, and power struggles. So naturally most Muslims would just stick to family because that's all they really have.

the combination of tribalism, greed, and power struggles has created a sort of "every man for himself" mentality.

This is ultimately why Jews of the Middle East were unable to do what emigrated Jews of Europe were able: Create Israel...

Election Victories Help Kurds in Iraq Push for More Sovereignty

Started by ASHURBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 5
Views: 616
Last post May 05, 2010, 04:08:15 PM
by David
Fascinating Article - Iraqi Kurds Play With Turkish Fire

Started by GGBWBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 0
Views: 752
Last post April 13, 2007, 05:07:34 PM
by GGBW
Kurds Train for Battle With Iran

Started by Free_AssyriaBoard News & Current Events

Views: 473
Last post February 03, 2007, 08:54:16 PM
by Free_Assyria
For those who say the kurds are giving our people freedom in north Iraq.

Replies: 2
Views: 778
Last post March 11, 2007, 08:17:38 AM
by sargonthedon
Turkey Can Hit Kurdish Rebels in Iraq: Turkish General

Views: 523
Last post March 10, 2007, 08:31:14 PM
by Free_Assyria