Author Topic: What's up with this weird "Assyrian" Youtuber?  (Read 4613 times)

Offline Anid

Re: What's up with this weird "Assyrian" Youtuber?
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2016, 09:39:51 AM »
That's probably because Google + is longer Youtube's partner. So whatever you post on Youtube, it won't show up on your G+ page.

Ohh that sucks! :/

Offline Neon

• Try and fail, but never fail to try.
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2016, 08:12:49 PM »
Feminism hate was amusing like 2 years ago,now it's just blah
Was feminism hate a "thing" then or something? I didn't notice...
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 08:14:49 PM by Neon »
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Anid

« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2016, 11:07:46 AM »
Was feminism hate a "thing" then or something? I didn't notice...
Yeah it was a thing. Feminism is a cancerous ideology but a lot of left-leaning 'anti-feminist' YouTubers still believe in the false god of Egalitarianism. Which is annoying to me, they just point and laugh at what some stupid feminist says, instead of identifying the root of the problem...
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 11:10:45 AM by Anid »

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2016, 11:07:46 AM »

Offline Sharukinu

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2016, 11:44:50 AM »
Yeah it was a thing. Feminism is a cancerous ideology but a lot of left-leaning 'anti-feminist' YouTubers still believe in the false god of Egalitarianism. Which is annoying to me, they just point and laugh at what some stupid feminist says, instead of identifying the root of the problem...

Feminism in itself is a beautiful idea. Unfortunately, most people who proudly identify as feminists are lunatics -equality is not enough for them. They usually whine about men sitting with their legs apart on buses (disregarding that they have balls) or how men oppress women by having the law make them wear bras without males having an upper-body equivalent, or they might nag about the personal pronoun a writer uses when referring to a hypothetical person. They often care very much about worshiping themselves and care very little about actual oppressed women (such as those in Islamic nations). They are usually hypocrites and very unpleasant people.

Although it's generally balanced, Western society discriminates more against men than it does women. This is the case when it comes to things like family law all the way to providing subsidised education for women in fields that women do not excel in or choose to pursue. This is even the case with occupational quotas in some countries where a certain amount of women must be employed regardless of their comparative merit among males more capable than them. This same problem exists regarding certain racial/ethnic groups.

Outside of the West, it is a completely different situation.
“It is pleasant, when the sea is high and the winds are dashing the waves about, to watch from the shores the struggles of another.”

― Titus Livy

Offline Anid

« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2016, 07:02:03 PM »
Feminism in itself is a beautiful idea. Unfortunately, most people who proudly identify as feminists are lunatics -equality is not enough for them. They usually whine about men sitting with their legs apart on buses (disregarding that they have balls) or how men oppress women by having the law make them wear bras without males having an upper-body equivalent, or they might nag about the personal pronoun a writer uses when referring to a hypothetical person. They often care very much about worshiping themselves and care very little about actual oppressed women (such as those in Islamic nations). They are usually hypocrites and very unpleasant people.

Although it's generally balanced, Western society discriminates more against men than it does women. This is the case when it comes to things like family law all the way to providing subsidised education for women in fields that women do not excel in or choose to pursue. This is even the case with occupational quotas in some countries where a certain amount of women must be employed regardless of their comparative merit among males more capable than them. This same problem exists regarding certain racial/ethnic groups.

Outside of the West, it is a completely different situation.

Feminism is far from a beautiful idea. It is flawed which makes it so destructive. They say gender is a social construct and they want women to act like men, all while shaming a man for his masculinity. Feminism hates femininity. Sweden for example is the perfect example of a feminist utopia. Effeminate men and women voting to import more migrants that would glaldy cut their throats. And the whole purpose of feminism was to destroy the family unit, and it's working. Divorce rates are higher than ever before.

Thanks to feminism, wanting to be a mother and housewife is seen as 'lazy' and inferior. I am forced to enter a workplace or sit in a cubicle for 8 hours a day and be "empowered". It is 'oppressive' to serve your husband and children, but it is 'liberating' to work for a stranger that can kick you out the door at anytime he wants.

Besides the corrupt court system, Feminism discriminates on both men and women.

Offline Sharukinu

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2016, 09:43:58 PM »
Feminism is far from a beautiful idea. It is flawed which makes it so destructive. They say gender is a social construct and they want women to act like men, all while shaming a man for his masculinity. Feminism hates femininity. Sweden for example is the perfect example of a feminist utopia. Effeminate men and women voting to import more migrants that would glaldy cut their throats. And the whole purpose of feminism was to destroy the family unit, and it's working. Divorce rates are higher than ever before.

Thanks to feminism, wanting to be a mother and housewife is seen as 'lazy' and inferior. I am forced to enter a workplace or sit in a cubicle for 8 hours a day and be "empowered". It is 'oppressive' to serve your husband and children, but it is 'liberating' to work for a stranger that can kick you out the door at anytime he wants.

Besides the corrupt court system, Feminism discriminates on both men and women.

Your conflating the idea of feminism with the characteristics of most feminists and what they call feminism.

Feminism: "the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes." -this is a beautiful idea. It is not far from a beautiful idea for any civilised person.

However, I clearly outlined how the attitudes of most feminists and the purported advocacy of feminism is not.
“It is pleasant, when the sea is high and the winds are dashing the waves about, to watch from the shores the struggles of another.”

― Titus Livy

Offline Anid

« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2016, 11:22:19 PM »
Your conflating the idea of feminism with the characteristics of most feminists and what they call feminism.

Feminism: "the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes." -this is a beautiful idea. It is not far from a beautiful idea for any civilised person.

However, I clearly outlined how the attitudes of most feminists and the purported advocacy of feminism is not.

That's what makes it flawed. Men and women are inherently different. Equality does not exist in nature.

Offline Sharukinu

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2016, 07:54:23 AM »
That's what makes it flawed. Men and women are inherently different. Equality does not exist in nature.

...It's not a literal statement. It is not a matter of nature either; It is a moral.

― Titus Livy

Offline Anid

« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2016, 08:52:25 AM »
...It's not a literal statement. It is not a matter of nature either; It is a moral.
How is it moral?

That is what feminism is about. The belief of gender being social and that women can do everything a man can do.  Which we cannot. If you're talking about the right to work, women always had that. But since feminism, they made working the DEFAULT for all women. It is no longer an option, it is mostly forced.

Offline Sharukinu

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2016, 11:25:05 AM »
How is it moral?

That is what feminism is about. The belief of gender being social and that women can do everything a man can do.  Which we cannot. If you're talking about the right to work, women always had that. But since feminism, they made working the DEFAULT for all women. It is no longer an option, it is mostly forced.

What are you talking about? Did you read my first comment that you responded to? I've just stated the definition of feminism but your going on about how feminists suck... I get it; that's what my first post was mostly pointing out. I made a clear distinction between the idea of feminism (good), and the advocacy of feminism and feminists (mostly bad).

Regarding the definition of feminism: "the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes." -This is not a literal statement (depending on which sense of 'equality' is being applied); it is a moral (noun -not adjective). This is meant to represent the notion that women are just as valuable as men and should be treated as such. It doesn't mean men need to wear bikinis and that women need to be construction workers. To any adult reading it, the definition does not declare that women can do what men can do. If you have an issue with feminists that claim that women can do anything men can do, lay your blame on those feminists and not the definition of feminism which is innocent of such claims.

The majority of people in the West aren't mentally retarded so we can all agree that men and women are different....obviously. The definition of feminism must therefore mean something other than that very crude interpretation which is that men are existentially identical to women. To any rational person, It is clearly referring to equality in worth, dignity etc. Feminists usually have a grandiose understanding of feminism where they marry whatever they fancy to the idea. It does not corrupt the actual idea itself, it only corrupts their definition of it. The actual principle of feminism (as you would find in a dictionary) remains innocent.

A good example is Islam. Muslims constantly argue that Islam is the religion of peace. They marry countless contradictory notions to their definition of peace. Their understanding of peace is mistaken. The word 'peace' does not get demoted as a result of this, rather the intellects of Muslims do. The same couldn't be truer for feminism. Most staunch feminists have misrepresented the principle of feminism.

In conclusion and to iterate my last few posts, the principle/moral of feminism is good, those who actively identify as feminists are usually bad, and the work done in the name of feminism has been mostly bad.

― Titus Livy

Offline Anid

« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2016, 06:35:17 PM »
What are you talking about? Did you read my first comment that you responded to? I've just stated the definition of feminism but your going on about how feminists suck... I get it; that's what my first post was mostly pointing out. I made a clear distinction between the idea of feminism (good), and the advocacy of feminism and feminists (mostly bad).

Regarding the definition of feminism: "the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes." -This is not a literal statement (depending on which sense of 'equality' is being applied); it is a moral (noun -not adjective). This is meant to represent the notion that women are just as valuable as men and should be treated as such. It doesn't mean men need to wear bikinis and that women need to be construction workers. To any adult reading it, the definition does not declare that women can do what men can do. If you have an issue with feminists that claim that women can do anything men can do, lay your blame on those feminists and not the definition of feminism which is innocent of such claims.

The majority of people in the West aren't mentally retarded so we can all agree that men and women are different....obviously. The definition of feminism must therefore mean something other than that very crude interpretation which is that men are existentially identical to women. To any rational person, It is clearly referring to equality in worth, dignity etc. Feminists usually have a grandiose understanding of feminism where they marry whatever they fancy to the idea. It does not corrupt the actual idea itself, it only corrupts their definition of it. The actual principle of feminism (as you would find in a dictionary) remains innocent.

A good example is Islam. Muslims constantly argue that Islam is the religion of peace. They marry countless contradictory notions to their definition of peace. Their understanding of peace is mistaken. The word 'peace' does not get demoted as a result of this, rather the intellects of Muslims do. The same couldn't be truer for feminism. Most staunch feminists have misrepresented the principle of feminism.

In conclusion and to iterate my last few posts, the principle/moral of feminism is good, those who actively identify as feminists are usually bad, and the work done in the name of feminism has been mostly bad.

Once again, how is feminism moral?

Women were always treated equally as valuable (in the west at least). Trashy ideologies create trashy people. Feminism is a form of cultural marxism used to destroy western civilisation.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 06:36:04 PM by Anid »

Offline Sharukinu

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2016, 01:01:44 AM »
Once again, how is feminism moral?

Women were always treated equally as valuable (in the west at least). Trashy ideologies create trashy people. Feminism is a form of cultural marxism used to destroy western civilisation.

Once again,  feminism: "the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes." -This is not a literal statement. It is referring to equality in worth, dignity etc. It is not saying that  men are existentially or physically equal to women.

Do you consider men of higher worth/dignity than a woman? If so, you suck. If not, then you agree with the principle of feminism.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 01:07:44 AM by Sharukinu »

― Titus Livy

Offline Anid

« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2016, 01:16:44 AM »
Once again,  feminism: "the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes." -This is not a literal statement. It is referring to equality in worth, dignity etc. It is not saying that  men are existentially or physically equal to women.

Do you consider men of higher worth/dignity than a woman? If so, you suck. If not, then you agree with the principle of feminism.
I do understand that definition, however that’s really just one definition. You are (presumably) a part of a vague social movement which can be anything at any time, and cannot be attacked properly.

Being a feminist has a very low entry requirement. I can say that other people aren’t Fascists because the ideology is very thoroughly formulated and thought out. There are leaders, but if they say something that goes against the ideology they are removed, or not listened to. What happens if some feminist goes fully off the deep end? She’ll still have tons of followers because it’s a social movement that doesn’t really stand for anything.

Words have meaning, once they are used for something else (since you say there are bad people that use the feminist label), then the movement has lost it's power.

Offline Sharukinu

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2016, 01:57:56 AM »
I do understand that definition, however that’s really just one definition. You are (presumably) a part of a vague social movement which can be anything at any time, and cannot be attacked properly.

Being a feminist has a very low entry requirement. I can say that other people aren’t Fascists because the ideology is very thoroughly formulated and thought out. There are leaders, but if they say something that goes against the ideology they are removed, or not listened to. What happens if some feminist goes fully off the deep end? She’ll still have tons of followers because it’s a social movement that doesn’t really stand for anything.

That's not true, I've consistently and repetitively made a very clear distinction between the dictionary definition of the principle of feminism (good), and the advocacy of feminism/feminist movement (mostly bad).

I explained very clearly that feminists have often married other ideas into the definition. That does not change the real definition of the word. The real definition of the principle of feminism remains innocent.

Just like with Muslims who say Islam is peace; the word peace is not demoted. This merely means Muslims don't understand what peace is or they are merely misusing the word. This is the same with feminists and the principle of feminism.

Unfortunately, if you want to attack the feminist movement, your going to have to be more specific. I can't start saying "peace sucks" just because Muslims have corrupted the word. However, I can say that the Islamic vision of peace sucks. I can say that the feminist movement has been largely fueled by selfishness.

Words have meaning, once they are used for something else (since you say there are bad people that use the feminist label), then the movement has lost it's power.

I've never disagreed about the problem of the feminist movement ...if you read any of my comments you can clearly see that.

Words do have meaning. That is why we have dictionaries around to standardise these meanings. That is why the dictionary definition of the principle of feminism is a moral that should be upheld by all people regardless of the many fools that identify themselves as feminists and obscure their intended usage of the word.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 02:13:33 AM by Sharukinu »

― Titus Livy

Offline Anid

« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2016, 02:18:44 AM »
That's not true, I've consistently and repetitively made a very clear distinction between the dictionary definition of the principle of feminism (good), and the advocacy of feminism/feminist movement (mostly bad).

I explained very clearly that feminists have often married other ideas into the definition. That does not change the real definition of the word. The real definition of the principle of feminism remains innocent.

Just like with Muslims who say Islam is peace; the word peace is not demoted. This merely means Muslims don't understand what peace is or they are merely misusing the word. This is the same with feminists and the principle of feminism.

Unfortunately, if you want to attack the feminist movement, your going to have to be more specific. I can't start saying "peace sucks" just because Muslims have corrupted the word. However, I can say that the Islamic vision of peace sucks. I can say that the feminist movement has been largely fueled by selfishness.

I've never disagreed about the problem of the feminist movement ...if you read any of my comments you can clearly see that.

Words do have meaning. That is why we have dictionaries around to standardise these meanings. That is why the dictionary definition of the principle of feminism is a moral that should be upheld by all people regardless of the many fools that identify themselves as feminists and obscure their intended usage of the word.

For every website or dictionary you link me to, I could link you another that has another definition. It’s almost pointless arguing against Feminism for this very reason. Look at this picture for example. If you agree with this quote, I could very well say you’re a traditionalist, using one definition of the word. And traditionalism has historically been vehemently opposed to feminism.

Definitions of movements that aren’t universally accepted by its adherents can hardly be taken seriously, so you should stop trying to argue based on definitions. Instead of coming at it from a feminist angle, come at it from a question of ‘why are you against X’, X being a platform that you think feminism is for.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 02:19:29 AM by Anid »

Offline Sharukinu

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2016, 03:00:23 AM »
For every website or dictionary you link me to, I could link you another that has another definition. It’s almost pointless arguing against Feminism for this very reason. Look at this picture for example. If you agree with this quote, I could very well say you’re a traditionalist, using one definition of the word. And traditionalism has historically been vehemently opposed to feminism.

Definitions of movements that aren’t universally accepted by its adherents can hardly be taken seriously, so you should stop trying to argue based on definitions. Instead of coming at it from a feminist angle, come at it from a question of ‘why are you against X’, X being a platform that you think feminism is for.

You can't, there is only one meaning for the definition of the principle of feminism. There is only one definition for that moral. The definition of feminism (as a movement) is a different definition altogether. This is why you need to clearly distinguish the two.

Arguing based on definitions? Gladly. That's how we should all argue. How about speaking based on definitions? How about using words based on what they've officially been defined as -that would be even better though I hope I'm not asking for too much when I ask people to communicate logically. What you are doing is the reason why words have to be tediously redefined. Feminists are misusing the word feminism and you are acknowledging their corruption as the correct definition of the word.

It's just like how most people don't know what the word race means. Just because people can't use words properly doesn't mean we should succumb to their stupidity and change our dictionary definitions. That is why the people who make Oxford dictionary don't ask feminists what the word feminism means.

I didn't merely say feminism is lovely.....I argued that the moral called feminism is good and every time I've said that, I've immediately distinguished it from the movement and many of its supporters.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 03:02:19 AM by Sharukinu »

― Titus Livy

Offline Anid

« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2016, 03:30:41 AM »
You can't, there is only one meaning for the definition of the principle of feminism. There is only one definition for that moral. The definition of feminism (as a movement) is a different definition altogether. This is why you need to clearly distinguish the two.

Arguing based on definitions? Gladly. That's how we should all argue. How about speaking based on definitions? How about using words based on what they've officially been defined as -that would be even better though I hope I'm not asking for too much when I ask people to communicate logically. What you are doing is the reason why words have to be tediously redefined. Feminists are misusing the word feminism and you are acknowledging their corruption as the correct definition of the word.

It's just like how most people don't know what the word race means. Just because people can't use words properly doesn't mean we should succumb to their stupidity and change our dictionary definitions. That is why the people who make Oxford dictionary don't ask feminists what the word feminism means.

I didn't merely say feminism is lovely.....I argued that the moral called feminism is good and every time I've said that, I've immediately distinguished it from the movement and many of its supporters.
Yeah I see where you're coming from but I still won't ascribe to an ideal where the vast majority of the other people in it are clearly stupid. :)

Offline Sharukinu

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2016, 03:58:10 AM »
Yeah I see where you're coming from but I still won't ascribe to an ideal where the vast majority of the other people in it are clearly stupid. :)

That is why I always juxtapose my opinion of the moral of feminism with the purported ethics that many bombastic 'feminists' advocate and propagate. In the true sense of the term, I'm a feminist: I don't feel like my life is better than the life of a woman simply because she is female while I am male.

However, since western societies discriminate against men more than women (although it's mostly balanced), there is little need for me (or any Westerner) to say I'm a feminist. It's like a gravity; every true Westerner (as apposed to the hordes of Muzzy immigrants) believes gravity is real and believes women are just as important as men. We don't need a word like "gravitist". We get it, we all believe in it. For that same reason, the real definition of feminism and feminist doesn't really serve a useful purpose in a purely western context. This is the reason why nearly every time you hear someone call themselves a feminist, they turn out to be an idiot because they are clearly trying to highlight something other than the banal and real meaning of feminism.
                    However, the word feminism is particularly useful when we put Islamic countries under a magnifying glass...to heck with a magnifying glass; you could put them in front of a blind dog and it can probably see how much inequality exists there -it would probably learn to only listen to the men because it would watch the women getting beat up along with itself.

In summary, I'd say that the key to discussing feminism would be to make distinctions through specific terminology and juxtapose conflated notions. This is also true of a myriad of other topics.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 03:59:36 AM by Sharukinu »

― Titus Livy

Offline Anid

« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2016, 04:18:49 AM »
   However, the word feminism is particularly useful when we put Islamic countries under a magnifying glass...to heck with a magnifying glass; you could put them in front of a blind dog and it can probably see how much inequality exists there -it would probably learn to only listen to the men because it would watch the women getting beat up along with itself.

In summary, I'd say that the key to discussing feminism would be to make distinctions through specific terminology and juxtapose conflated notions. This is also true of a myriad of other topics
Yeah it is pointless to just label yourself as something. Even if you believe in traditionalism, my beliefs are nothing if I don't put it out there. Otherwise what exactly is the point of anything? I could go out in a street and ask people if they are X or Y, if they say yes, now what? It doesn't change much.

And I agree with you in regards to Islamic countries. But instead of saying what they need is feminism, how about they drop the entire religion? That's the cause of the problem right? So this means they would be willing to give up on the religion. We can't really expect women being treated fairly from a country that treats the men poorly too. There are men that are being forced against their will to join the taliban, are more at risk in dying at combat and there are little boys that are molested and raped there too. So it's not just a culture oppressive towards women, but a culture that treats it's people poorly in general.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 04:20:49 AM by Anid »

Offline Sharukinu

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2016, 06:55:56 AM »
Yeah it is pointless to just label yourself as something. Even if you believe in traditionalism, my beliefs are nothing if I don't put it out there. Otherwise what exactly is the point of anything? I could go out in a street and ask people if they are X or Y, if they say yes, now what? It doesn't change much.

And I agree with you in regards to Islamic countries. But instead of saying what they need is feminism, how about they drop the entire religion? That's the cause of the problem right? So this means they would be willing to give up on the religion. We can't really expect women being treated fairly from a country that treats the men poorly too. There are men that are being forced against their will to join the taliban, are more at risk in dying at combat and there are little boys that are molested and raped there too. So it's not just a culture oppressive towards women, but a culture that treats it's people poorly in general.

Of course the religion is the problem. In fact, it is a hotchpotch of problems; the absence of feminism is an important one of them though it's merely one among many.

― Titus Livy

Offline Joe25

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2016, 12:45:13 AM »
That is why I always juxtapose my opinion of the moral of feminism with the purported ethics that many bombastic 'feminists' advocate and propagate. In the true sense of the term, I'm a feminist: I don't feel like my life is better than the life of a woman simply because she is female while I am male.

However, since western societies discriminate against men more than women (although it's mostly balanced), there is little need for me (or any Westerner) to say I'm a feminist. It's like a gravity; every true Westerner (as apposed to the hordes of Muzzy immigrants) believes gravity is real and believes women are just as important as men. We don't need a word like "gravitist". We get it, we all believe in it. For that same reason, the real definition of feminism and feminist doesn't really serve a useful purpose in a purely western context. This is the reason why nearly every time you hear someone call themselves a feminist, they turn out to be an idiot because they are clearly trying to highlight something other than the banal and real meaning of feminism.

In summary, I'd say that the key to discussing feminism would be to make distinctions through specific terminology and juxtapose conflated notions. This is also true of a myriad of other topics.

You have the most realistic views on feminism I've seen in a while. People are either think(in the west) women are oppressed and men inferior or the other way around, but few are balanced in the middle.

Offline Sharukinu

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2016, 06:07:29 AM »
You have the most realistic views on feminism I've seen in a while. People are either think(in the west) women are oppressed and men inferior or the other way around, but few are balanced in the middle.

I'm glad you agree!

I strive to consistently scour for nuances and reject demagoguery. Every opinion we have ought to be the residue of a battle of ideas within our own minds. Let's keep up a strong fight and not surrender those battles to the whims of the group. Groups of people are too often like a herd of sheep; each person is following the other whilst no one is actively leading becasue they all refuse to think for themselves or can't see. Everything you hear is an assertion until your mind renders it otherwise. If logic demands that you be a maverick, don't hesitate lest your thoughts rot! Let's not be sheep!

― Titus Livy

Offline Neon

« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2017, 12:22:51 AM »
How did a topic about a weird Assyrian Youtuber turn to feminism? Lol
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2017, 01:39:05 PM »
How did a topic about a weird Assyrian Youtuber turn to feminism? Lol

because Liberal "upbringing" (brainwashing). The thing with Feminism is that it completely goes against nature.
there is clear evidence that all genders have their roles in maintaining a species and society. Not to mention that ALL cultures have gender roles.
There is no culture that doesn't have gender roles.

in our culture, both men and women have clear roles that complement the other. Our culture even promotes this idea.
What makes a "man" in our culture? The ability to provide and protect the family.
what makes a "woman" in our culture? cooking good shorwa lmao.

But in all seriousness, we all have roles. If you're not comfortable in one role, you can still fit into a different role but only if you can still fit that role. You cannot escape roles.

Offline Neon

« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2017, 07:28:41 PM »
in our culture, both men and women have clear roles that complement the other. Our culture even promotes this idea.
What makes a "man" in our culture? The ability to provide and protect the family.
what makes a "woman" in our culture? cooking good shorwa lmao.
Even the western culture abides to that idea, actually.

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2017, 08:47:32 PM »
Even the western culture abides to that idea, actually.
because it actually fits and makes sense with our natural behaviors.

who named Froggy? the collapse of an Assyrian "empire"

Started by sydneydudeBoard Culture & History

Replies: 40
Views: 10253
Last post March 16, 2006, 05:24:45 PM
by Salem
ASSYRIAN "SOULJA BOY"!!! HAHA SUPERMAN DAT HO*!! VIDEO

Started by KhIgGaAaAaAaBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 24
Views: 2113
Last post September 12, 2007, 02:18:20 AM
by misssmarleyy