Author Topic: OFFICIAL ASSYRIANVOICE.NET SPAM THREAD!  (Read 486656 times)

Offline Mr. Tambourine Man

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
Re: OFFICIAL ASSYRIANVOICE.NET SPAM THREAD!
« Reply #108815 on: January 18, 2017, 07:34:04 AM »
Does anyone else think Sonia Odisho is really attractive?
''An anthropologist squeezed my arm, just for the satisfaction of having touched the flesh and blood of an Assyrian.'' - Ivan Kakovitch

Offline Neon

• Try and fail, but never fail to try.
« Reply #108816 on: January 18, 2017, 09:03:30 AM »
Does anyone else think Sonia Odisho is really attractive?
She is alright.

Juliana Jendo in the 80s/90s and Linda George is what I consider attractive, personally. ;)
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Mr. Tambourine Man

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #108817 on: January 18, 2017, 09:19:37 AM »
She is alright.

Juliana Jendo in the 80s/90s and Linda George is what I consider attractive, personally. ;)

Yeah, a young Juliana Jendo is to die for.

It was mainly just how she looked in this video.

! No longer available
''An anthropologist squeezed my arm, just for the satisfaction of having touched the flesh and blood of an Assyrian.'' - Ivan Kakovitch

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #108817 on: January 18, 2017, 09:19:37 AM »

Offline Neon

« Reply #108818 on: January 18, 2017, 10:03:04 PM »
I just had an experience with that stereotypical liberal:

-Randomly adds me as a friend on some forum because I boasted about getting my first kiss from another guy
-Gets all sore and deletes me when I speak ill about the dangers of Islam and radical Muslims

That stereotype about these progressive caricatures preferring Muslims over gays couldn't be any more truer I guess.  :giggle:

Yeah, a young Juliana Jendo is to die for.

It was mainly just how she looked in this video.

! No longer available

Yep. I always admired Jindo's looks in this video:

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Assyrian Nationalist

• hurr durr
« Reply #108819 on: March 13, 2017, 01:35:40 AM »
For my friend Crocodile Barney (what resident trolls can do here :angelnot:  :wavetowel:):

;)

lmao omg

Offline Neon

« Reply #108820 on: March 13, 2017, 03:41:51 AM »
lmao omg
Lol I just had to! Cos his hood and beanie made him look like he's wearing a hijab. So I decided to "edit" it.  :mrgreen:

No ill feelings towards him. I think he's an okay dude. I hope he takes this as a banter. And I hope they won't suspend me or something.  :blush2:

Offline atourina

• I Am The Best :)
« Reply #108821 on: March 13, 2017, 10:35:13 AM »
Lol I just had to! Cos his hood and beanie made him look like he's wearing a hijab. So I decided to "edit" it.  :mrgreen:

No ill feelings towards him. I think he's an okay dude. I hope he takes this as a banter. And I hope they won't suspend me or something.  :blush2:

Yeah, I removed it because quite frankly, it wasn't funny.  I've known Bani for a very long time and I know he wouldn't appreciate being made fun of as I'm sure you wouldn't either :)

**Mean Girls Club**

Offline Neon

« Reply #108822 on: March 13, 2017, 11:18:26 AM »
Yeah, I removed it because quite frankly, it wasn't funny.  I've known Bani for a very long time and I know he wouldn't appreciate being made fun of as I'm sure you wouldn't either :)
Lol you can't remove something because YOU personally don't find it funny. Wouldn't that be bias on your part? Also, it's not like he reported it (then I'd understand). I would've waited to see his reaction. For all we know, he may have liked it (or not). It should've been up to him to have it pulled down, not what the mods subjectively feel about it. So this wasn't kinda fair. :)

I gave him a "drag" makeover. We all do that to each other nowadays in our phone apps. It's hardly mockery. ;)

Offline atourina

• I Am The Best :)
« Reply #108823 on: March 13, 2017, 01:32:26 PM »
Lol you can't remove something because YOU personally don't find it funny. Wouldn't that be bias on your part? Also, it's not like he reported it (then I'd understand). I would've waited to see his reaction. For all we know, he may have liked it (or not). It should've been up to him to have it pulled down, not what the mods subjectively feel about it. So this wasn't kinda fair. :)

I gave him a "drag" makeover. We all do that to each other nowadays in our phone apps. It's hardly mockery. ;)

I know for a FACT that he didn't like it and quite frankly, being a mod, I can make the decision as to whether a post should be deleted or not.  I found it offensive and i KNOW Bani would have felt the same way.  But by all means, feel free to PM him the picture and ask what he thinks :)

**Mean Girls Club**

Offline Neon

« Reply #108824 on: March 13, 2017, 08:10:25 PM »
I know for a FACT that he didn't like it and quite frankly, being a mod, I can make the decision as to whether a post should be deleted or not.  I found it offensive and i KNOW Bani would have felt the same way.  But by all means, feel free to PM him the picture and ask what he thinks :)
Lol I deleted it off my hard-drive. :mrgreen:

Offline Qišta

• ܕܸܡܥܹ̈ܐ ܕܢܗܪܝܢ
« Reply #108825 on: March 14, 2017, 07:47:38 AM »
What is this thread for? Can I complain about my toothache?
The dentist said I need a root canal or extraction. The cavity is on the back of the furthermost tooth (like, how? I don't bite with the sides of my teeth). Because of the unusual angle, he said I might not even have the opportunity of a root canal. 8[

American junk food killed my good teeth. Believe it or not, in Iraq I never had any cavities.

I don't want to lose my tooth, but I don't want pain either.  :help:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 07:49:40 AM by Qišta »
Finally!

Online Crocodile Bani

• Special Member
  • Formerly Moja Moja
    • Bani Pera
« Reply #108826 on: March 14, 2017, 09:31:51 AM »

Regardless of your intentions, it was tasteless, especially the text on the beanie.  It was a reminder of the trolling and the "putting words in my mouth" that quite frankly, I am fed up with.  If you were a personal friend, as long as the tasteless text was not there on the beanie, I may have seen the funny side.  But the text was on the beanie and it was consistent with the constant mis-representation of my words, and the person who posted it is the troll who constantly mis-represents my words and asks for justification to everything I say. 

No, I am not angry.  I just hope you think about your actions next time and think about your actions will be perceived by others.  It is one thing to troll me and put words in my mouth, but it is a whole different ball game when you tamper with my photo and make it represent something that is so inaccurate about me (despite your unusual and baseless depiction of who I am and what I think).  My only crime being that I get along with people from all continents, all nationalities, ethnicities and religions as long as they respect basic human rights and choose not to associate with people from any continent, nationality, ethnicity or religion who can't respect basic human rights.  It is the individual that matters to me, not which racial/ethnic/religious group they come from.

Before I forget, thank you Atourina.
Back in Darwin for the 2nd time in my life.  Originally from Sydney (Fairfield area), lived in Vanuatu, Japan (twice), Thailand and Darwin once previously.  Western Sydney Wanderers fan as well as Parramatta Eels.  Veteran of 3 World Cups (*1994, 2006 and 2010).

Offline Neon

« Reply #108827 on: March 14, 2017, 11:01:47 AM »
Regardless of your intentions, it was tasteless, especially the text on the beanie.  It was a reminder of the trolling and the "putting words in my mouth" that quite frankly, I am fed up with.  If you were a personal friend, as long as the tasteless text was not there on the beanie, I may have seen the funny side.  But the text was on the beanie and it was consistent with the constant mis-representation of my words, and the person who posted it is the troll who constantly mis-represents my words and asks for justification to everything I say.

I'm only telling the truth. You walk like a duck, you will quack like a duck. Calling me a troll won't put you in a higher ground. I'm fed up with your backpedaling, excuse-making crap. No offense.

Sorry, but if you're not an anti-Islamist, and you're trying hard to equate radical Islam with Christianity and Judaism, you're appeasing Islam. You're probably a Muslim or you happen to have a partner who is Muslim. When I asked your what your religion was, you turned down the question and didn't say anything. Look, you're not the first Assyrian who thinks like this. I knew an Assyrian who blamed ISIS on the Jews and said Christianity is bad as Islam. Guess what? He had a Muslim wife. There is a bigger picture behind your ideas. Enough of your shadiness.

I may be a troll, but at least I'm not a coward. I've been really honest and true to myself with you. You can do the same, and maybe then I won't bombard you with questions and cavils. Acknowledge the things I've said about you (which are probably true) and quit bringing up platitudes about me misrepresenting you. In which I'm not. Heck, you even said that Judaism is the worst religion. I thought Christians believe in the Torah. Or you're not a Christian...?

My only crime being that I get along with people from all continents, all nationalities, ethnicities and religions as long as they respect basic human rights and choose not to associate with people from any continent, nationality, ethnicity or religion who can't respect basic human rights.  It is the individual that matters to me, not which racial/ethnic/religious group they come from.

That's so unconvincing, since you handpicked your friends to be Israel haters. Heck, you even managed to find anti-Zionist "Jews" to have as friends. Your words, not mine. You hate China, a country of 1 billion people, because of a few strain of people skirmishing with Tibetans in the southwest. You hate Israel, because of its conflict with Palestine (of course, God forbid Palestine has faults). You're like that biased leftist hippie who takes these regional wars too seriously and has no idea what they're about. How about rather, worry about Assyrians more and how they're being treated by your Muslim brothers and sisters first?

I'm so astounded that you forgot how much Muslims have killed us (and still are doing so). Instead, you're too busy mourning about dead Palestinians and the barbaric Jews killing them. And of course, since you hates Jews, ISIS will be an Israeli Jew sect. Convenient. Oh, being against Zionism is actually rightfully referred to as "politically correct antisemitism". Many secret Jew haters are openly anti-Zionist because they don't get the harsh backlash as the open anti-Semites do. So they hate on Israel as much as they want, even though deep inside they agree with Hitler.

You're so disgusted by Saudi's cruel Wahhabi government? Okay cool, then be consistent and stand against Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, which have Sunni extremism. Why be so focused on Wahhabism, as if it's the only extremist sect?

Seriously, have some respect and integrity. Spare the me whole "you don't get me" crap. You're too transparent and so I had to be candid with you now, as I indulged you long enough. If you wanted to hear what trolls say and how provocative they are, then there you go. Why do I have a feeling that you'll now insult me like you did before with your monolithic swear words and personal insults?

P.S. Funny, ASHOOR (whom I always respect) has been really quick to call me out for being politically correct and liberal (even when it comes to the religion I really hate, Islam). And yet, he has never objected the rather "progressive" things you've said about Islam. Why? Is it because you're an AVN veteran? Lol...

Offline Qišta

• ܕܸܡܥܹ̈ܐ ܕܢܗܪܝܢ
« Reply #108828 on: March 14, 2017, 11:30:42 AM »
My habibi was a Sunni muslim. Yet I can still see Islam as critical as ever.
It's not really about who you're with, it's about a number of points of view you've encountered in your life. MY life is rife with contending sources and debates, which facilitates more vantage points from which to see one aspect of a thing.
Finally!

Online Crocodile Bani

• Special Member
  • Formerly Moja Moja
    • Bani Pera
« Reply #108829 on: March 14, 2017, 08:14:49 PM »
The trolling and inaccurate depictions of me continue.  And you wonder why I don't answer your questions publicly.  There is no point.  You ignore my answers each and every time and constantly put words in my mouth.  Why would I bother with somebody who can't debate without making up stuff about the person they are debating with?  As they say in football, play the ball and not the man.
Back in Darwin for the 2nd time in my life.  Originally from Sydney (Fairfield area), lived in Vanuatu, Japan (twice), Thailand and Darwin once previously.  Western Sydney Wanderers fan as well as Parramatta Eels.  Veteran of 3 World Cups (*1994, 2006 and 2010).

Offline Neon

« Reply #108830 on: March 18, 2017, 01:37:17 AM »
My habibi was a Sunni muslim. Yet I can still see Islam as critical as ever.
It's not really about who you're with, it's about a number of points of view you've encountered in your life. MY life is rife with contending sources and debates, which facilitates more vantage points from which to see one aspect of a thing.
Wait, you had a boyfriend who was Muslim?

I actually wouldn't mind having a sexy Arab guy who happens to be a Muslim (I mean, let's face it, there are a lot of attractive Lebanese guys who tend to be Muslim unfortunately). But he should really shut up about his Islam and not shove it in me (if you pardon the pun). ;)

Offline Assyrian Nationalist

• hurr durr
« Reply #108831 on: March 18, 2017, 02:57:02 AM »
not shove it in me (if you pardon the pun). ;)

lmao

OFFICIAL ASSYRIANVOICE.NET VENT THREAD!

Started by RadRidesBoard Classic Threads

Replies: 231
Views: 52767
Last post May 09, 2007, 03:55:08 PM
by atourina
OFFICIAL WELCOME THREAD FOR NEW MEMBERS

Started by ReneeBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 6
Views: 601
Last post June 27, 2007, 12:22:36 PM