Author Topic: The so called ''assyrian'' persecution, give me SOURCES  (Read 4486 times)

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
Re: The so called ''assyrian'' persecution, give me SOURCES
« Reply #210 on: March 18, 2017, 07:36:36 PM »
Please do not speak in the name of kurds and Never call for genocide of any nation . You live in Gerogia and you know very little about kurds and kurdistan aside from the non sense you have been taught .
I don't live in Georgia. And ALL of my ancestors are from Ezdixan. My paternal tribe is from the heart of Shengal. I know more about my people, about my culture than your traitor Islamist kind will ever do.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #211 on: March 18, 2017, 07:40:02 PM »
We do not want n*gga's or slaves . We want neighbors we can work and trade with .
The first time I do agree with you. We don't want niggas around us. We don't ant niggas near us, because we don't like to mix with niggas.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #212 on: March 18, 2017, 08:13:16 PM »
Oh no, our guest does not have a clue about genetics nor history nor anything he has brought up so far. He is erring faster than he can be patiently refuted.

To show that the gist of his entire argument about genetics is inherently foolish: Assyria was a multi-ethnic nation that imported various peoples from all over the Middle East, especially from the Fertile Crescent, Anatolia and the Caucasus. The haplogroup diversity and composition of modern Assyrians is exactly what one would expect as a result of the mass deportations, importations and assimilation programs practiced in the Neo-Assyrian Empire.

I would advise our guest to actually read about the topics he discusses before pontificating about them so erroneously.
One of the reasons why I'm tellign you that Kurds are much more pure than Assyrians.
Kurds (& Persians) are still nowadays very, very close to the ancient Neolithic Zagros people. What have Assyrians or other Semites to do with the IRANID Zagros/Iranian Plateau neolithic farmers. NOTHING, since the Semites are related to the Levant farmers.

Kurds can't be from Assyrians, because Assyrians are NOT from the Iranian Plateau at the first place. Kurds are from the Zagros Mountains/the Iranian Plateau. And Kurds are still much closer to the Iranian Plateau than Assyrians to the Levant. That means that Assyrians are much, much, much more mixed with other races.

Kurds are the 'purest' people/race in the Middle East, period!

« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 08:16:25 PM by Ezidi Kurd »

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #212 on: March 18, 2017, 08:13:16 PM »

Offline Neon

• Try and fail, but never fail to try.
« Reply #213 on: March 18, 2017, 08:32:50 PM »
Don't be cynical, cave dweller, I'm not talking about translated names, but identifying as a single ''''assyrian'''' ethnicity before the British contacted you mountain nomads and made you believe you were actual descendants of a long dead empire and ethnicity, there is no such thing as an ''''assyrian'''' identity ever since the Medes (rightfully) conquered it.

I don't care for your supposed DNA tests, the fact is, so-called ''''assyrians'''' are no more related to ancient Assyrians than your common Iraqi Arab, and why do you deny you have African blood when it is pretty obvious on the website I linked? Everyone from MENA has African ancestry but you only claim Arabs have it to sustain your disgusting racist rethoric because in your sick depraved mind darker = sub-humans and you'll always try to associate us with sub-humanity based on your Jewish and Western driven hatred. You can discredit my links as ''fallacious'' as easily as I can discredit yours, don't be preposterous.

Yes, you're a rural nomadic redneck ppl hostile and treacherous towards the Arab Iraqi nation being too stupid and kind enough to host you, who lives in secluded undeveloped hellhole villages, but that doesn't change the fact you're merely the result of admixute of Iranians, Arabs, Turks, Kurds, Afghanis and Caucasians, not the same ppl of the ancient Assyrians; lke I said, Europeans coined this identity with the sole purpose of dividing our Arab Nations, thankfully, the absolute majority of us, didn't fell under these gimmicks (not even our Xtians), as proved by the pathetic numbers of your kind worldwide (less than a million, lol).

And yes, your brethen who lives in Iraq and Syria are pretty much nomadic savages, especially compared to the Arab Urban folk (my Arab city of Lattakia is very beautiful) who lives in the coast. As for my religion practicing and advocating for any of these stuff, I won't even bother justify myself to a zionist lackey retard who uses Salafism as a scarecrow against my beautiful religion. And yes, Ancient Assyrian Empire was the Daesh and the Zionists of its time (inventors of mass deportations, biological warfare, and other know atrocities), what I find interesting however it's the fact that you nomads identify with them instead with the much more glorious Babylon, but that's understandable since Babylon was a very cosmopolitan, education driven Empire, much more similar to the Abassid Caliphate than to the so-called  modern ''''assyrians''''.
Give it up. Lol. You have nothing new. Even your Kurdish friends here hate you. Look, I'm sorry that Assyrians in Australia treat you like crap. Racism exists and bullying is a huge issue. Man up and deal with it. Don't let it out on the keyboard, you cowardly, brown, pedophile worshiper.

Zionism rules. You're butthurt about how successful they are and how much your nation is rotting in the desert. I love it. Let it out more, filthy Ay-rab.

Assyrians would be something between Caucasians & Aryans and the Southern Semites/Arabs.

Just take a look on the Assyran auDNA on Gedmatch.
Like what Macross said, compare modern Assyrians to other modern ethnicites. Stop going by ancient DNA samples.

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #214 on: March 18, 2017, 10:48:18 PM »
I don't live in Georgia. And ALL of my ancestors are from Ezdixan. My paternal tribe is from the heart of Shengal. I know more about my people, about my culture than your traitor Islamist kind will ever do.
Having ancestors from Kurdistan does not give you the right to speak this none sense in the name of kurds .  Never call for genocide or enslaving of  any nation  . 
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 11:33:15 PM by nejepnerast »

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #215 on: March 18, 2017, 11:17:17 PM »
The first time I do agree with you. We don't want niggas around us. We don't ant niggas near us, because we don't like to mix with niggas.

You either misunderstood me or twisting my words which is very immature . Saying that "Arabs will be our n*gga's for thousands of years" is disrespectful , childish, racist and as kurds we are ,better than that . Instead of spreading your hatred and poison towards others , come to kurdistan and help with Yazidis you care about so much  , but that would take you out of your comfort zone . Most radical turks , arabs even assyrian speaks the same as you .They talk about the glory of the pasts and how they are going to destroy everyone , because they are special , pure blooded ,Double Ristretto Venti Half-Soy Nonfat Decaf Organic Chocolate . So do us a favor and never speak in Kurds name because it is embarrassing for us . 

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #216 on: March 18, 2017, 11:31:27 PM »
One of the reasons why I'm tellign you that Kurds are much more pure than Assyrians.
Kurds (& Persians) are still nowadays very, very close to the ancient Neolithic Zagros people. What have Assyrians or other Semites to do with the IRANID Zagros/Iranian Plateau neolithic farmers. NOTHING, since the Semites are related to the Levant farmers.

As far as I know there are 118 elements that have been identified on earth, of which the first 94 occur naturally with the remaining 24 being synthetic elements. So we are all made of the same thing , The rest is just lots of non sense period  .

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #217 on: March 18, 2017, 11:46:44 PM »
Having ancestors from Kurdistan does not give you the right to speak this none sense in the name of kurds .  Never call for genocide or enslaving of  any nation  .
What the f*! And what gives you the right to speak in the name of Kurds and giving me some lessons of wisdom? I'm sure you are not even a Kurd! Take your wisdom to Islamic monkeys and tell them that we are comming after them.

I say what I want to say, actuall I have got dozens of nephews & nieces, aunts & uncles, I'm not even talking about my parents nephews & nieces and their children, and all of them are pure blooded Ezdi and ALL of them think like me.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #218 on: March 18, 2017, 11:52:18 PM »
Most radical turks , arabs even assyrian speaks the same as you.
I don't care what other say.

It is not about them, it is about me.

To shape your future and know your limits you need to know your past. Without past you are nothing. And what my Aryan people can achieve is limitless...

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #219 on: March 18, 2017, 11:56:46 PM »
Like what Macross said, compare modern Assyrians to other modern ethnicites. Stop going by ancient DNA samples.
Why is it so hard to understand what I'm saying!

Kurds are much closer to the ancient people (Zagros Aryans) who lived 6000 years ago than Assyrians are (to the ancient Levant people). That means that Kurds are much, much more PURE than Assyrians are. Kurds are native to the Iranian Plateau/Zagros, Assyrians have nothing to do with it. So Kurds are much older people/race. PERIOD!

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #220 on: March 19, 2017, 01:08:03 AM »
I don't care what other say.

It is not about them, it is about me.
off course you do not care about what other say and the Others do not care about what you say too . That is how progress is made right ?

To shape your future and know your limits you need to know your past. Without past you are nothing. And what my Aryan people can achieve is limitless...
I guess adopted people should just kill themselves then and what is the "Aryan limits "? do we have better ears or noses , are we taller or smarter or faster ? Empires go up and down throughout histroy and kurds are no different , but that is all .

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #221 on: March 19, 2017, 01:22:07 AM »
What the f*! And what gives you the right to speak in the name of Kurds and giving me some lessons of wisdom? I'm sure you are not even a Kurd! Take your wisdom to Islamic monkeys and tell them that we are comming after them.

You call for genocide of other nations and you think as a Kurd i should not object ? Go crazy as you like with your posts and no one cares , but stop using Kurds as a tool for your genocidal mind . That is not us , perhaps you , but not us .

I say what I want to say, actuall I have got dozens of nephews & nieces, aunts & uncles, I'm not even talking about my parents nephews & nieces and their children, and all of them are pure blooded Ezdi and ALL of them think like me.
like i said , go crazy with your non sense , but do not speak for kurds . Thank you for pin pointing the source of your non sense .

Offline alan1

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #222 on: March 19, 2017, 06:54:23 AM »
As far as I know there are 118 elements that have been identified on earth, of which the first 94 occur naturally with the remaining 24 being synthetic elements. So we are all made of the same thing , The rest is just lots of non sense period  .

Hi Nejepnerast. Please ignore him he has issues.

Where in Kurdistan are you from if you don't mind me asking?

Offline Neon

« Reply #223 on: March 19, 2017, 08:42:31 AM »
Why is it so hard to understand what I'm saying!

Kurds are much closer to the ancient people (Zagros Aryans) who lived 6000 years ago than Assyrians are (to the ancient Levant people). That means that Kurds are much, much more PURE than Assyrians are. Kurds are native to the Iranian Plateau/Zagros, Assyrians have nothing to do with it. So Kurds are much older people/race. PERIOD!
Nobody was saying that Kurds are not close to the ancient Zagros people, and whatnot. Frankly, I really don't care about other ethnic groups.

The fact is, Assyrians are virtually pure too (and that's what I care about). We lived in seclusion for centuries, and thus remained homogeneous. Did you see those charts in the previous page? We were completely Middle Eastern/Caucasian, with little traces of Southern Europe. Kurds had South Asian, east Asian and even eastern European. Who is mixed now?

If you want to go back 8000 years ago, of course we'll be a "mix" of southern Arabian tribes and East African, or whatever ethnic groups your sources show. All other "ancient" ethnicities within us have been deteriorated anyway, just like African (what all humans technically are). And this happens. Modern Assyrians barely have ethnic groups that exist outside of Mesopotamia.

If you're so "pure" why did you have "Semitic" ethnic groups such as Druze, Jewish and Assyrian in your Gedmatch results? Top 15 are all your close-calls.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #224 on: March 19, 2017, 08:53:16 AM »
The fact is, Assyrians are virtually pure too (and that's what I care about). We lived in seclusion for centuries, and thus remained homogeneous. Did you see those charts in the previous page? We were completely Middle Eastern/Caucasian, with little traces of Southern Europe. Kurds had South Asian, east Asian and even eastern European. Who is mixed now?
That's because South Asian was ALREADY part of the ancient Zagors people. if you take a look at the ancient Zagros Aryans you will find out that they even had MORE South Asian in their DNA. It is from the ancient times, not the recent times.

East Asian and eastern European component in Kurds is from the Scythians. It has been said many times that the Scythians came to Media and helped the Medes/Aryans (against Semites) before they got defeated/assimilated by the Medes. And Scythians came from the Steppes.

If you're so "pure" why did you have "Semitic" ethnic groups such as Druze, Jewish and Assyrian in your Gedmatch results? Top 15 are all your close-calls.
That's becasue they have Iranian DNA in them. Those groups were the most mixed people of the ancient times. Druze, Jewish and Assyrian are not fully Semitic. BECAUSE of their minor Iranian (Aryan) DNA in them they cluster closer to the REAL Aryans, the Kurds.

Why I get people like Chaldeans in my top 20 in my Gedmatch? That's because of them who are heavily mixed with Kurds. Kurds are still very close to the ancient samples, while Chaldeans are NOT to their ancestors.

People like Chaldeans are maybe even more Iranian than Semitic. But you can have them to make your population bigger. You need it.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 08:59:30 AM by Ezidi Kurd »

Offline Mr. Tambourine Man

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #225 on: March 19, 2017, 10:51:09 AM »
Chaldeans are ethnic Assyrians.

The continual Assyrian practice of endogamy, has resulted in us being homogenous but even more importantly, has meant we have preserved the genetic distinctiveness of the Assyrians.

Contemporary day Assyrians are essentially the same stock of people from the Neo-Assyrian empire.
''An anthropologist squeezed my arm, just for the satisfaction of having touched the flesh and blood of an Assyrian.'' - Ivan Kakovitch

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #226 on: March 19, 2017, 11:08:46 AM »

The continual Assyrian practice of endogamy, has resulted in us being homogenous but even more importantly, has meant we have preserved the genetic distinctiveness of the Assyrians.

Contemporary day Assyrians are essentially the same stock of people from the Neo-Assyrian empire.

Inbreeding you mean  :lmao:

No you are not pures, you cave dwelling monkeys, you are not the same of ancient Assyrians just like DNA tests proved (DNA tests that I actually linked), just how delusional can you people get anyway? You are mountain mongrels with an identity crisis created by British colonialists, nothing else.

Zionism rules? It rules indeed... it rules the West and any other nation foolishly enough to allow these parasites install puppet governments who will send most of the riches and resources of their host countries to maintain Kikestan and international globalist jewish bankers, Kikestan is an example of SUCESSFUL PARASITISM, nothing else.

No I don't live in West, I live in Syria and I'm damn proud of it, I live in a city located in a country in war with higher standards of living than all of you mountain gypsy village hellholes in Iraq. Arab country rotting in the desert? Most of our cities are located in the coast, the only ones rotting in DESERT MOUNTAINS and mass fleeing to your beloved West and Kikestan like rats are you, mountain mongrels, not us.

And do you seriously think I'm going to abandon my faith just because some Arab-hating, Jewish pawn kids in a troll Board with no knowledge of Islam with the exception of low quality posts from (((jewsnews))) and (((jihadwatch))) said so? Don't be ridiculous  :rofl2:

I haven't seen any hate from my Kurdish brothers and sisters, like I said, they are our brothers in faith and fighting the good fight against Daesh, different from you mountain mongrels who flee to the West like the cowards you are and then use Daesh as a scarecrow propaganda tool against Islam while actual MUSLIMS are fighting them. And I have NOTHING against Christians, Arab and Kurdish Christian brothers and sisters fight on our side, they even have their own ranks in Hezbollah. I'm only against ethno-separatism, zionist lemming scum like you mountain gypsies, nothing else.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 03:17:49 PM by ProudArab »
''Feed the hungry and visit a sick person.
And free the captive if he be unjustly confined.
Assist any person oppressed, whether Muslim or non-Muslim.''
- Prophet Muhammad Ibn Abdullah (PBUH)

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #227 on: March 19, 2017, 11:30:38 AM »
> Claims Assyrians practiced endogamy in the form of interbreeding, which, despite being fallacious, would result in a genetic maintenance.
> Contemporary Assyrians are not the same as Ancient Assyrians.

It must be hard being as spastic as you are.
''An anthropologist squeezed my arm, just for the satisfaction of having touched the flesh and blood of an Assyrian.'' - Ivan Kakovitch

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #228 on: March 19, 2017, 02:00:35 PM »
Hi Nejepnerast. Please ignore him he has issues.

Where in Kurdistan are you from if you don't mind me asking?
Silav Kak Alan1 , Ce neya u ce debijit bela bija , belam na bet wa be navi kurda baxevet .  Ez ji bajari dohukima, tu xalki kiveya ?

The English version just in Case :): There is no issue ,she can say whatever she want . I just do not want her to speak in the name of kurds . I'm from Dohuk , where are you from ?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 02:03:20 PM by nejepnerast »

Offline alan1

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #229 on: March 19, 2017, 03:43:47 PM »
Silav Kak Alan1 , Ce neya u ce debijit bela bija , belam na bet wa be navi kurda baxevet .  Ez ji bajari dohukima, tu xalki kiveya ?

The English version just in Case :): There is no issue ,she can say whatever she want . I just do not want her to speak in the name of kurds . I'm from Dohuk , where are you from ?

Slaw bran. Sorani tedagey? E xoshal bom ba nasinit. A min xalki qaladzem dazani la Kweya? Dazanim balam aw sheta la shweni ka lagal kurdan har wa raftar daka. La kurdistan dajey?

Don't want to disrespect your forum so here's a translation: nice to meet you bro. I'm from Qaladze, I know but he's crazy he behaves the same way towards other Kurds. P.s I'm pretty sure it's he's a man.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 03:47:52 PM by alan1 »

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #230 on: March 19, 2017, 05:50:37 PM »
Slaw bran. Sorani tedagey? E xoshal bom ba nasinit. A min xalki qaladzem dazani la Kweya? Dazanim balam aw sheta la shweni ka lagal kurdan har wa raftar daka. La kurdistan dajey?

Don't want to disrespect your forum so here's a translation: nice to meet you bro. I'm from Qaladze, I know but he's crazy he behaves the same way towards other Kurds. P.s I'm pretty sure it's he's a man.
Bexos halbum , Yes I do speak both Sorani and Behdini equally .
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 05:51:32 PM by nejepnerast »

Offline Neon

« Reply #231 on: March 19, 2017, 09:48:24 PM »
That's becasue they have Iranian DNA in them. Those groups were the most mixed people of the ancient times. Druze, Jewish and Assyrian are not fully Semitic. BECAUSE of their minor Iranian (Aryan) DNA in them they cluster closer to the REAL Aryans, the Kurds.

Why I get people like Chaldeans in my top 20 in my Gedmatch? That's because of them who are heavily mixed with Kurds. Kurds are still very close to the ancient samples, while Chaldeans are NOT to their ancestors.

People like Chaldeans are maybe even more Iranian than Semitic. But you can have them to make your population bigger. You need it.

Chaldeans are ethnically, biologically, genetically Assyrian. They are usually the fairest-skinned and light-featured of the Assyrians in general. Don't tell me you "prioritized" them because of their rather Nordic visage. -_-

From what I remember, you got "Assyrian" written in your Gedmatch. I didn't see Chaldean. But that doesn't mean they're two different ethnic groups. Iranian Assyrian (Urmians) tend to look the most Iranid (and I have given nods to this before). So maybe you can say they have been mixed with with Iranians. And by "Iranian look", I mean this (Urmians tend to look like this guy - it's sort of a light South Asian cum Afghani look, which still retains Middle Eastern characteristics):

Of course Assyrians, Druze, etc, are not "fully Semitic". There is no such thing as a Semitic race. You can call it the Levantine race (and you've mentioned Levantine farmers or something), because I can agree that Assyrians, Lebanese (Maronites/Phoenicians) and some Syrian Christians tend to lookalike. "Semitic" is a language family that's spoken by Western Asians, North Africans and Eastern Africans. Surely (and you know it) they are not a homogeneous single race (and don't bring up 10,000 years ago when folks were still coming out of Africa and to the Middle East). Even "Aryan" is not a race, but a mere subculture and language family. And if we're mixed, you're mixed too. Don't be so biased.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #232 on: March 19, 2017, 10:22:39 PM »

Christians are not really like Ezdi Kurds, who need to be born from BOTH Ezdi parents to be considered as Ezdi.

I'm Ezdi because my daddy and mommy are Ezdi. You CAN'T convert to my religion. It is impossible.

But Everybody can be a Christian, from China, Africa and South America. And Chistians mix with Christians, no matter they are Turkmen, Assyrians, Armenians or Arabs. Palestinians are Arabs. There are alot Palestian Christians. And there are a lot other Arab Christians. For Assyrians it doesn't matter you are an Arab or Armenian. More important is that they are Christians. Christians are VERY, VERY mixed people. That's why Assyrians are VERY mixed people.

Assyrians are mixed with Christians. But Christians can be EVERYBODY!

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #233 on: March 19, 2017, 10:42:35 PM »
Chaldeans are ethnically, biologically, genetically Assyrian. They are usually the fairest-skinned and light-featured of the Assyrians in general. Don't tell me you "prioritized" them because of their rather Nordic visage. -_-

From what I remember, you got "Assyrian" written in your Gedmatch. I didn't see Chaldean. But that doesn't mean they're two different ethnic groups. Iranian Assyrian (Urmians) tend to look the most Iranid (and I have given nods to this before). So maybe you can say they have been mixed with with Iranians. And by "Iranian look", I mean this (Urmians tend to look like this guy - it's sort of a light South Asian cum Afghani look, which still retains Middle Eastern characteristics):

Of course Assyrians, Druze, etc, are not "fully Semitic". There is no such thing as a Semitic race. You can call it the Levantine race (and you've mentioned Levantine farmers or something), because I can agree that Assyrians, Lebanese (Maronites/Phoenicians) and some Syrian Christians tend to lookalike. "Semitic" is a language family that's spoken by Western Asians, North Africans and Eastern Africans. Surely (and you know it) they are not a homogeneous single race (and don't bring up 10,000 years ago when folks were still coming out of Africa and to the Middle East). Even "Aryan" is not a race, but a mere subculture and language family. And if we're mixed, you're mixed too. Don't be so biased.
Compared to other Assyrians Chaldeans have much less Levant and much more Zagros (Caucaso-Gedrosia) component in their DNA.

Assyrians written in my Gedmatch is an AVERAGE of all Assyrians, including the Chaldeans. It's is mostly because of the Chaldeans that 'Assyrians' cluster closer to the Northern West Asians, like Georgians, Adygei, Kurds, Ossetians, Persians, Azeri and further away from the Levant.

I'm sure that Assyrians are also mentioned in the top 20 of other West Iranian People of the Iranian Plateau. Doesn't mean those West Iranian People are from the Assyrians. It is because Assyrians absorbed, especially Chaldeans, a lot West Iranian DNA. I mean what do North West Iranian groups like Talys, Gilaks and Mazanderani people have to do with the Semitic Assyrians.

And all those North West Iranian groups like Talys, Gilaks and Mazanderani are CLOSEST relatives of the Kurds. There are not really much of them. But genetically speaking they are very closely related to North West Iranian (Aryan) Kurds. Persians are SOUTH West Iranian.

Sure, nobody is 100% pure. Neither the Kurds. But Assyrians are much, much more mixed than Kurds.

These are Kurdish Aryan borthers:

Talysh people

! No longer available

Gilaki people

! No longer available

! No longer available

Mazanderani people

! No longer available

! No longer available

Next relatives (after the NorthWest Iranians and Persians) of the Kurds are North Caucasian EAST Iranian speaking people like the Ossetians:

Ossetians

! No longer available
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 10:51:25 PM by Ezidi Kurd »

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #234 on: March 19, 2017, 10:45:44 PM »
These are the real ARYANS. Especially the NorthWest Iranian speakers who evolved from the Medes!

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #235 on: March 19, 2017, 11:10:21 PM »
I'm a PAN-Aryanist. My ultimate dream is that ALL West Iranian speaking people will unite and form an Aryan Union (confederal) compared to the EU and the USA! All Aryans (West Iranians) should be united. Together we would be very, very strong and our Aryan culture would evolve in the right direction.

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #236 on: March 20, 2017, 12:17:21 AM »
Looool Chaldeans aren't ''assyrians'', say that to their face and you'll get a punch for comparing them to mountain savages  :rofl2:

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #237 on: March 20, 2017, 12:21:19 AM »
Long live the Ba'ath, Suriya and Uruk are forever one nation.

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #238 on: March 20, 2017, 01:02:46 AM »
Any Chaldean who doesn't believe they're Assyrian is ignorant, neglectful of facts and clinging to a fallacious identity. By the way, this is coming from a 'Chaldean' who grew up amongst foolishly Nationalistic Chaldeans.

Trust the Arab to propagate a false identity.

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #239 on: March 20, 2017, 01:21:16 AM »
Any Chaldean who doesn't believe they're Assyrian is ignorant, neglectful of facts and clinging to a fallacious identity. By the way, this is coming from a 'Chaldean' who grew up amongst foolishly Nationalistic Chaldeans.

Trust the Arab to propagate a false identity.

Said the mountain gypsy whose identity was created by Europeans  :lmao:

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #240 on: March 20, 2017, 02:02:33 AM »
Akkadians migrated to the levant from the PENINSULA, the ones who stayed became Arabs and the ones who migrated plagiarized Iranic Sumerian culture and became Assyrians and Babylonians, until Mesopotamia was conquered by Greeks and Persians, and then Assyrians and Babylonians mixed to extinction...

Ancient Assyrians were actually looking to create a unified Mid-Eastern identity and culture and nation, they also absolutely DESPISED the Jews. The truth is the Assyrians would likely to be Ba'athists nowadays if they existed, and would impale you dwellers alive (their favorite method of killing their enemies) for supporting Zionists and being separatists  :rofl2:

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #241 on: March 20, 2017, 02:05:18 AM »
Akkadians migrated to the levant from the PENINSULA, the ones who stayed became Arabs and the ones who migrated plagiarized Iranic Sumerian culture and became Assyrians and Babylonians, until Mesopotamia was conquered by Greeks and Persians, and then Assyrians and Babylonians mixed to extinction...

Ancient Assyrians were actually looking to create a unified Mid-Eastern identity and culture and nation, they also absolutely DESPISED the Jews. The truth is the Assyrians would likely to be Ba'athists nowadays if they existed, and would impale you dwellers alive (their favorite method of killing their enemies) for supporting Zionists and being separatists  :rofl2:

That sounds like something a Kurd would say... Modern archaeology says the Akkadians went to Mesopotamia FROM the West (aka area of modern Syria).

Ancient Assyrians didn't despise the Jews, why else did they leave the kingdom of Judah alive then?

Secondly, you are a ****ing Kurd. Only a Kurd would still call Assyrians baathists.

Offline Birdman79

« Reply #242 on: March 20, 2017, 02:09:28 AM »
This clown reminds me of that hater Chaldean Melodies on YouTube. So weird how someone gets infatuated with someone else's identity.He most definitely watched his vidoes,could be him or his butt buddy.

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #243 on: March 20, 2017, 02:13:54 AM »

Yeah, the Ancient Assyrians totally hated the Jews. Is that why they allowed Jonah to preach at Nineveh? Or is that why they changed their attitudes and behaviours in accordance with Jonah's preaching?

It looks like you're having a hard time coping with this, is it keeping you up at night? I don't blame you. I'd toss and turn in my sleep if I was a dirty Arab as well, but I'm an Assyrian and it makes all the difference.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 02:16:20 AM by Mr. Tambourine Man »

Offline Sharukinu

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #244 on: March 20, 2017, 03:02:09 AM »

Absolute hogwash. How one person can fit so many mistakes into a sentence so short is beyond me. Sumerian culture was Iranic? Akkadians came from the Arabian Peninsula? Akkadians then inhabited the Levant (which is a possibility that some did however there is no good evidence for it)? Akkadians who allegedly came from the Arabian Peninsula then became Arabs? Assyrians and Babylonians mixed into extinction?

Where the hell did you get these completely bizarre views that grossly contradict the established facts?

When we thought profound ignorance was the only short stick drawn in this conversation, our guest had to up the ante with dismal irrationality.

Do you really think that the political stance of an empire that existed over 2,600 years ago necessitates a genetic/cultural preservation of that very particular political disposition within it's modern population. Do you really think that every thought emerging from a society must be static for there to be continuity of that society? Do you really think Italians wake up in the morning and feel like setting sail towards Tunisia in their galleys? -do you think if they don't do this, they can't be descendants of ancient Italians?

It might also shed some light on the absurdity of this claim to realise that Assyrians converted to Judaism prior to their converting to Christianity. It might also add a fraction of embarrassment to realise that some of these Jewish Assyrians did not convert to Christianity and some of their descendants have partially preserved their identity until today and speak Assyrian dialects of Aramaic as other Assyrians although they only identify as being Jewish.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 03:12:06 AM by Sharukinu »
β€œIt is pleasant, when the sea is high and the winds are dashing the waves about, to watch from the shores the struggles of another.”

― Titus Livy

I give my full support to Mar Dinkha and the assyrian Church

Started by BLUEICEBoard Culture & History

Replies: 14
Views: 1939
Last post January 20, 2006, 08:05:13 AM
by Rima
Assyrian Persecution

Started by Free_AssyriaBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 1
Views: 693
Last post March 12, 2017, 07:19:09 PM
by Neon
PLZ SOMEONE CAN U GIVE ME THE SONG CALLED BRATIT SHWETA BY SARGON BRANDO

Started by dingelo45Board Music & Arts

Replies: 2
Views: 542
Last post August 10, 2006, 11:34:16 PM
by Sweet19Life
Australian Contractors Killed As Assyrian Christians Face Daily Persecution

Started by Free_AssyriaBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 0
Views: 689
Last post July 17, 2007, 01:05:13 AM
by Free_Assyria
If we Build an Assyrian Library, will you Give us your Books?

Started by ASHOORBoard Culture & History

Replies: 12
Views: 2081
Last post March 09, 2009, 04:50:04 PM
by Salem