Author Topic: The so called ''assyrian'' persecution, give me SOURCES  (Read 9688 times)

Offline Sharukinu

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
Re: The so called ''assyrian'' persecution, give me SOURCES
« Reply #175 on: March 18, 2017, 02:24:03 AM »
Since he's a stubborn troll, he will obviously refute these links. And I'd wager that he will bring up petty and irrational excuses to rebuke them.

I don't think so. We are talking about manuscript evidence spanning over millennia from various sources including a continuous indigenous flow of literature, linguistic continuity, geographic continuity, endogamy, cultural continuity, self preservation of identity as well as external recognition of identity, etc. We are talking about facts established by academia. Few nations on earth have such such evidence pointing towards their continuity.

In that third link which is a treatise written by Prof Simo Parpola, the most revered Assyriologist alive today, he makes it abundantly clear that modern Assyrians descend from the ancient Assyrians. Even for someone with no patience to read anything in depth, the first link should be more than enough to demonstrate that various people have consistently referred to Assyrians accordingly ever since the collapse of the Neo-Assyrian Empire.
“It is pleasant, when the sea is high and the winds are dashing the waves about, to watch from the shores the struggles of another.”

― Titus Livy

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #176 on: March 18, 2017, 04:56:09 AM »
I will do Arabs the favour of presuming this anger and ignorance is not representative of their society. History is certainly not his strong suit and I strongly advise everyone here to not entertain the anger of someone who has demonstrated such a lack of knowledge and control over his emotions. Would you yell at an emotionally disturbed fool just because he had a rant to boost his ego? -no, so why would you do it to our guest?

All that has happened is that someone has gone out of their way to embarrass their own race by showing a lack of class so low that I'm almost embarrassed on his behalf. Many of you responded the same way he did and you too sound almost as foolish as a result.

I would strongly recommend looking the first link. The third link is the most in depth of the three.

http://www.assyrians.n.nu/9

http://www.atour.com/education/20120202a.html

http://www.nineveh.com/parpola_eng.pdf

Now, be kind to our guest.

So-called ''assyrians'' are NOT descendants of ancient Assyrians, your Y-DNA Haplogroup proves it.

Here are the results of 41 so-called ''assyrian'' Y-DNA test:

24,4% R1b
14,6% J1
9,7% J2
9,7% L
7,3% E1b
7,3% R1a
4,8% G2a
4,8% T

Collection of Haplogroup

F - G - H - J1e - N - Q - R2

(2,4% each)

total 17%

ONLY 9,7% of so-called ''assyrians'' are originally from Central & Northern Mesopotamia (Possibly Chaldeans)
14,6% are originally from Arabia and Babylon
The Majority (75,7%) are from India, Pakistan, Iran, Kurds, Caucasians and Africans

This means the Y-DNA has proved that so-called ''assyrians'' are NOT Assyrians.

You were just a mongrolised mountain savage folk (inc: Chaldeans, Syriacs, Kurds, Iranians, Turks and ARABS) who followed the Nestorian sect until the British arrived there and ENTITLED you Assyrians, your whole identity is based on an European colonizing label, congratulations  :lmao:

SOURCE:
https://www.familytreedna.com/public/AssyrianHeritageDNAProject/default.aspx?section=yresults
''Feed the hungry and visit a sick person.
And free the captive if he be unjustly confined.
Assist any person oppressed, whether Muslim or non-Muslim.''
- Prophet Muhammad Ibn Abdullah (PBUH)

Offline Cascade

• Many waters cannot quench love.
« Reply #177 on: March 18, 2017, 06:47:33 AM »
So-called ''assyrians'' are NOT descendants of ancient Assyrians, your Y-DNA Haplogroup proves it.

24,4% R1b
14,6% J1
9,7% J2
9,7% L
7,3% E1b
7,3% R1a
4,8% G2a
4,8% T

Collection of Haplogroup

F - G - H - J1e - N - Q - R2

(2,4% each)

total 17%

ONLY 9,7% of so-called ''assyrians'' are originally from Central & Northern Mesopotamia (Possibly Chaldeans)
The Majority (75,7%) are from India, Pakistan, Iran, Kurds, Caucasians and Africans

You were just a mongrolised mountain savage folk (inc: Chaldeans, Syriacs, Kurds, Iranians, Turks and ARABS) who followed the Nestorian sect until the British arrived there and ENTITLED you Assyrians, your whole identity is based on an European colonizing label, congratulations  :lmao:

SOURCE:
https://www.familytreedna.com/public/AssyrianHeritageDNAProject/default.aspx?section=yresults

Why are you stating the obvious about the Brits calling us "Assyrian"? What do you think they would call us, "Surayeh", "Ashuriyeen"?  :giggle:

Not sure if that's gonna come as a surprise for you but, newsflash, "Assyrian" is our anglicized name. This happened to the Chinese, Japanese, Indians, Egyptians, etc. I'm pretty sure Egyptians are not Egyptians, because the Brits call them "Egyptian". I thought they were Musreeyeen? Oh my! Yep, they're fake Egyptians alright.  :lol:

Get it?

You're wrong about these fallacious DNA results. I did my DNA test (I can link my results if you want to) and my ethnicity makeup came up as Caucasian (57%), Middle Eastern (27%) and Italy/Greece (15%). No African. No South Asian. A Kurd in here did have South Asian, though.

We're all "mongrelized" (that's not a word) anyway. Levantine Arabs are a mix of southern Arabian, ancient Assyrian, North African and Near Eastern (Phoenician). And those in the near East (Lebanon, Syria) would have a bit of Southern European because the Roman Empire reached there. The Roman Empire even reached Iraq, hence the reason why I and so many Assyrians have Italy/Greece in us, but this was from over 1500 years ago. Also, more Arabs have African than us, if you look at their DNA. You should know this. Come on.

"Savage" is rich coming from a guy whose religion beheads, stones and hangs people for homosexuality and witchcraft. Lol. Assyrian empire was really savage though. So if you don't believe that we descend from them (in which we do, even if we're not "direct" true descendants), why would you call nomadic, serene, mountain dwellers "savage"? Lol? Also, Middle Easterners are either from the desert, Mediterranean plains or the mountains. So I'm not sure why you're caught up with the geography. And mountains are beautiful. Australia's landmass is a huge disappointment because it lacks prominent mountains. Anyway...

Look at this diagram. See how "pure" we are compared to Kurds, Iraqis, Iranians and others (who tend to be more mixed than us). But of course, I'm willing to believe that you'll call it fake or inaccurate. Oh and notice your so-called Syrian chart and compare it to ours. Hm, which is a concoction of ethnic groups here? You're right, we are mountain people. We were living in seclusion in the mountains in northern Iraq for centuries. That's why WE ARE NOT THAT MIXED. Shocking, isn't it? And you should know more, since you've (rightly) associated us with mountains.

This too (we're the first ethnicity, to the left - and compare Syrians to us):

If you want to be taken seriously, then don't reply with insults.I thought we're the savage ones.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #177 on: March 18, 2017, 06:47:33 AM »

Offline Qišta

• ܕܸܡܥܹ̈ܐ ܕܢܗܪܝܢ
« Reply #178 on: March 18, 2017, 07:34:41 AM »
Whenever there is statistics study about genetics or IQ in assyrians, I go "they didn't test me or my family."
Where do these staticians go?
Finally!

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #179 on: March 18, 2017, 07:56:09 AM »
Why are you stating the obvious about the Brits calling us "Assyrian"? What do you think they would call us, "Surayeh", "Ashuriyeen"?  :giggle:

Not sure if that's gonna come as a surprise for you but, newsflash, "Assyrian" is our anglicized name. This happened to the Chinese, Japanese, Indians, Egyptians, etc. I'm pretty sure Egyptians are not Egyptians, because the Brits call them "Egyptian". I thought they were Musreeyeen? Oh my! Yep, they're fake Egyptians alright.  :lol:

Get it?

You're wrong about these fallacious DNA results. I did my DNA test (I can link my results if you want to) and my ethnicity makeup came up as Caucasian (57%), Middle Eastern (27%) and Italy/Greece (15%). No African. No South Asian. A Kurd in here did have South Asian, though.

We're all "mongrelized" (that's not a word) anyway. Levantine Arabs are a mix of southern Arabian, ancient Assyrian, North African and Near Eastern (Phoenician). And those in the near East (Lebanon, Syria) would have a bit of Southern European because the Roman Empire reached there. The Roman Empire even reached Iraq, hence the reason why I and so many Assyrians have Italy/Greece in us, but this was from over 1500 years ago. Also, more Arabs have African than us, if you look at their DNA. You should know this. Come on.

"Savage" is rich coming from a guy whose religion beheads, stones and hangs people for homosexuality and witchcraft. Lol. Assyrian empire was really savage though. So if you don't believe that we descend from them (in which we do, even if we're not "direct" true descendants), why would you call nomadic, serene, mountain dwellers "savage"? Lol? Also, Middle Easterners are either from the desert, Mediterranean plains or the mountains. So I'm not sure why you're caught up with the geography. And mountains are beautiful. Australia's landmass is a huge disappointment because it lacks prominent mountains. Anyway...

Look at this diagram. See how "pure" we are compared to Kurds, Iraqis, Iranians and others (who tend to be more mixed than us). But of course, I'm willing to believe that you'll call it fake or inaccurate. Oh and notice your so-called Syrian chart and compare it to ours. Hm, which is a concoction of ethnic groups here? You're right, we are mountain people. We were living in seclusion in the mountains in northern Iraq for centuries. That's why WE ARE NOT THAT MIXED. Shocking, isn't it? And you should know more, since you've (rightly) associated us with mountains.

This too (we're the first ethnicity, to the left - and compare Syrians to us):

If you want to be taken seriously, then don't reply with insults.I thought we're the savage ones.

Don't be cynical, cave dweller, I'm not talking about translated names, but identifying as a single ''''assyrian'''' ethnicity before the British contacted you mountain nomads and made you believe you were actual descendants of a long dead empire and ethnicity, there is no such thing as an ''''assyrian'''' identity ever since the Medes (rightfully) conquered it.

I don't care for your supposed DNA tests, the fact is, so-called ''''assyrians'''' are no more related to ancient Assyrians than your common Iraqi Arab, and why do you deny you have African blood when it is pretty obvious on the website I linked? Everyone from MENA has African ancestry but you only claim Arabs have it to sustain your disgusting racist rethoric because in your sick depraved mind darker = sub-humans and you'll always try to associate us with sub-humanity based on your Jewish and Western driven hatred. You can discredit my links as ''fallacious'' as easily as I can discredit yours, don't be preposterous.

Yes, you're a rural nomadic redneck ppl hostile and treacherous towards the Arab Iraqi nation being too stupid and kind enough to host you, who lives in secluded undeveloped hellhole villages, but that doesn't change the fact you're merely the result of admixute of Iranians, Arabs, Turks, Kurds, Afghanis and Caucasians, not the same ppl of the ancient Assyrians; lke I said, Europeans coined this identity with the sole purpose of dividing our Arab Nations, thankfully, the absolute majority of us, didn't fell under these gimmicks (not even our Xtians), as proved by the pathetic numbers of your kind worldwide (less than a million, lol).

And yes, your brethen who lives in Iraq and Syria are pretty much nomadic savages, especially compared to the Arab Urban folk (my Arab city of Lattakia is very beautiful) who lives in the coast. As for my religion practicing and advocating for any of these stuff, I won't even bother justify myself to a zionist lackey retard who uses Salafism as a scarecrow against my beautiful religion. And yes, Ancient Assyrian Empire was the Daesh and the Zionists of its time (inventors of mass deportations, biological warfare, and other know atrocities), what I find interesting however it's the fact that you nomads identify with them instead with the much more glorious Babylon, but that's understandable since Babylon was a very cosmopolitan, education driven Empire, much more similar to the Abassid Caliphate than to the so-called  modern ''''assyrians''''.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 07:56:55 AM by ProudArab »

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #180 on: March 18, 2017, 08:01:18 AM »
I'll stay a proud Arab Ba'athist until I die, Syria and Iraq are forever ours, we won't allow sectarianists, or ethno-nationalists like you nomads and ***SOME*** Kurds to balkanize us.

Offline Macross

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #181 on: March 18, 2017, 08:22:04 AM »

24,4% R1b
14,6% J1
9,7% J2
9,7% L
7,3% E1b
7,3% R1a
4,8% G2a
4,8% T

> Implying the ancient Mesopotamians were anywhere near 100% J2.

"The Assyrians would have contrasted with their southern Babylonian neighbours by having a considerable amount of R1b-L23 (20 to 40%) in addition to J1 and J2 lineages. They would also have had minorities of E1b1b, G and T lineages."

"Babylonians in southern Mesopotamia belonged primarily to haplogroups J1, J2 and T, with a minority of E1b1b and G. "

Oh, and you clearly have no idea how Y-DNA haplogroups work.

As for modern Assyrians being "mountain mongrels" as you so eloquently put it:

All credit goes to dok101.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 08:25:54 AM by Macross »

Offline Macross

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #182 on: March 18, 2017, 08:51:25 AM »
Don't be cynical, cave dweller. I'm not talking about translated names, but identifying as a single ''''assyrian'''' ethnicity before the British contacted you mountain nomads and made you believe you were actual descendants of a long dead empire and ethnicity, there is no such thing as an ''''assyrian'''' identity ever since the Medes (rightfully) conquered it.

I don't care for your supposed DNA tests, the fact is, so-called ''''assyrians'''' are no more related to ancient Assyrians than your common Iraqi Arab, and why do you deny you have African blood when it is pretty obvious on the website I linked? Everyone from MENA has African ancestry but you only claim Arabs have it to sustain your disgusting racist rethoric because in your sick depraved mind darker = sub-humans and you'll always try to associate us with sub-humanity based on your Jewish and Western driven hatred. You can discredit my links as ''fallacious'' as easily as I can discredit yours, don't be preposterous.

Yes, you're a rural nomadic redneck ppl hostile and treacherous towards the Arab Iraqi nation being too stupid and kind enough to host you, who lives in secluded undeveloped hellhole villages, but that doesn't change the fact you're merely the result of admixute of Iranians, Arabs, Turks, Kurds, Afghanis and Caucasians, not the same ppl of the ancient Assyrians; lke I said, Europeans coined this identity with the sole purpose of dividing our Arab Nations, thankfully, the absolute majority of us, didn't fell under these gimmicks (not even our Xtians), as proved by the pathetic numbers of your kind worldwide (less than a million, lol).

And yes, your brethen who lives in Iraq and Syria are pretty much nomadic savages, especially compared to the Arab Urban folk (my Arab city of Lattakia is very beautiful) who lives in the coast. As for my religion practicing and advocating for any of these stuff, I won't even bother justify myself to a zionist lackey retard who uses Salafism as a scarecrow against my beautiful religion. And yes, Ancient Assyrian Empire was the Daesh and the Zionists of its time (inventors of mass deportations, biological warfare, and other know atrocities), what I find interesting however it's the fact that you nomads identify with them instead with the much more glorious Babylon, but that's understandable since Babylon was a very cosmopolitan, education driven Empire, much more similar to the Abassid Caliphate than to the so-called  modern ''''assyrians''''.

So are Assyrians villagers, cave dwellers, or nomads? Make up your bloody mind. And you claimed to be a Khaliji on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/ProudKhaliji
So are you a Levantine or a Khaliji? Did you throw away your meds for your clinically delusional mental state?

Also, mind pointing out precisely where in that Y-DNA spreadsheet it says Assyrians have "African blood?" You accuse Assyrians of racism while you support a racial supremacist ideology that was influenced by European movements.

"Arsuzi formed the Arab Ba'ath Party in 1940 and his views influenced Aflaq who, alongside junior partner Salah al-Din al-Bitar, founded the Arab Ihya Movement in 1940 that later renamed itself the Arab Ba'ath Movement in 1943.
Arsuzi was an Arab from Alexandretta who had been associated with Arab nationalist politics during the interwar period. He was inspired by the French Revolution, the German and Italian unification movements, and the Japanese economic "miracle". His views were influenced by a number of prominent European and Eurasian philosophical and political figures, among them Georg Hegel, Karl Marx, Friedrich Nietzsche, and Oswald Spengler.
Arsuzi's Ba'ath Party believed in the virtues of the "one leader", and Arsuzi himself believed personally in the racial superiority of the Arabs. The party members read a lot of Nazi literature, such as The Foundations of the Nineteenth Century, and they were one of the first groups to plan the translation of Mein Kampf into Arabic and they were also actively looking for a copy of The Myth of the Twentieth Century. Arsuzi was also influenced by the racial theories of Houston Stewart Chamberlain and Nazism. Arsuzi claimed that historically Islam and Muhammad had reinforced the nobility and purity of Arabs, which degenerated in purity because of the adoption of Islam by other people." A movement founded on the worst principles of fascism and socialism. Wonderful.

Anyways have fun blaming the evil Europeans and Jews for literally everything. Look at how much you've accomplished by doing so! Keep following outdated and self-destructive ideologies.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 09:21:31 AM by Macross »

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #183 on: March 18, 2017, 09:18:12 AM »
As for modern Assyrians being "mountain mongrels" as you so eloquently put it
Your charts/graphs are very dated.

Since they discovered Iranian Neolithic and LEvant Neolithic everything changed.

It is true that Assyrians are not from the mountains, but since they are Semitic they are from the desert.

And the LATEST data is showing that Assyrians are acutally very, vey mixed people. Mixed between Levant and Mesopotamia.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #184 on: March 18, 2017, 09:21:56 AM »
I'll stay a proud Arab Ba'athist until I die, Syria and Iraq are forever ours, we won't allow sectarianists, or ethno-nationalists like you nomads and ***SOME*** Kurds to balkanize us.
The Aryans will send you back to Africa. For the last 25 years the Arabs commited 2 GENOCIDES on Kurds. Now it is our turn. Arabs will experience the vendetta Kurds style very soon. You wanted to enslave the Aryans? For now on, you Semitic Africans will be our slaves for thousands for thousands of years to come.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #185 on: March 18, 2017, 09:24:24 AM »
Great Kurdistan will be independent very soon, from Amed to Kermanshah. And Arabs will be our n*gga's for thousands of years. They will do everything for Kurdistan, for the Aryan Kurds..

Disgusting Semitic monkeys and Mongolid Turks should know their place!

« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 09:29:12 AM by Ezidi Kurd »

Offline Macross

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #186 on: March 18, 2017, 09:28:37 AM »
Your charts/graphs are very dated.

Since they discovered Iranian Neolithic and LEvant Neolithic everything changed.

It is true that Assyrians are not from the mountains, but since they are Semitic they are from the desert.

And the LATEST data is showing that Assyrians are acutally very, vey mixed people. Mixed between Levant and Mesopotamia.

You mean recent Natufian DNA, etc.? Mind showing data/diagrams showing Assyrians are very very mixed? "since they are Semitic they are from the desert." <- This makes no sense. If this is true, why are Assyrians so closely related to Armenians, an Indo-European group?
Of course Assyrians have Levantine as well as Mesopotamian admixture...
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 09:29:52 AM by Macross »

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #187 on: March 18, 2017, 09:34:36 AM »
You mean recent Natufian DNA, etc.? Mind showing data/diagrams showing Assyrians are very very mixed? "since they are Semitic they are from the desert." <- This makes no sense. If this is true, why are Assyrians so closely related to Armenians, an Indo-European group?
Assyrians would be something between Caucasians & Aryans and the Southern Semites/Arabs.

Just take a look on the Assyran auDNA on Gedmatch.

from the latest studies

« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 09:35:20 AM by Ezidi Kurd »

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #188 on: March 18, 2017, 09:38:50 AM »
Aryan Kurds are very different people.

Aryan race was born after Anatolian Farmers mixed with the Iranian Plateau neolithic farmers.

Semitic Assyrians and Aryan Kurds are 2 different & separated races. But the point is that Assyrians are very mixed and have alot Kurdish DNA in them, especially Chaldeans. That's why they are clother to the Kurds than other Semites are.

Offline Macross

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #189 on: March 18, 2017, 09:51:28 AM »
Assyrians would be something between Caucasians & Aryans and the Southern Semites/Arabs.

Just take a look on the Assyran auDNA on Gedmatch.

from the latest studies

Okay. I'm not sure why you believe that the diagrams I posted were outdated because my posted diagrams ONLY compare modern Assyrians to other modern ethnicites, not ancient DNA samples.
The second diagram you posted with the modern Armenian and Eastern Mizrachi samples matches the pattern in this diagram:

Yes, that is obvious and my diagrams corroborate that. Mesopotamia is right between the Caucasus and Southwest Asia. Assyrians have virtually no EHG, and Assyrians are homogenous compared to most modern peoples, not compared to Neolithic era peoples.

And how are you certain Assyrians have a lot of Levantine compared to Mesopotamian ancestry? Because as far as I'm aware ancient DNA samples have not yet been taken from Mesopotamia, only from the Levant, Northwestern Iran, etc.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 10:02:03 AM by Macross »

Offline Assyrian Nationalist

• hurr durr
« Reply #190 on: March 18, 2017, 09:59:41 AM »
Found out why he hates Assyrians so much (According to his reddit)

Not by Westerners but by so-called ''assyrians'' in Australia who called me and my mother ''Muslim ****s'' and told us to back to our countries.
Westerners have been actually pretty respectful, way different from the Mountain Dwellers.

:loool: :loool:

Offline Mr. Tambourine Man

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #191 on: March 18, 2017, 10:12:24 AM »
Aryan Kurds are very different people.

Aryan race was born after Anatolian Farmers mixed with the Iranian Plateau neolithic farmers.

Semitic Assyrians and Aryan Kurds are 2 different & separated races. But the point is that Assyrians are very mixed and have alot Kurdish DNA in them, especially Chaldeans. That's why they are clother to the Kurds than other Semites are.

If anything, Kurds have Assyrian DNA in them, not the other way round.
''An anthropologist squeezed my arm, just for the satisfaction of having touched the flesh and blood of an Assyrian.'' - Ivan Kakovitch

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #192 on: March 18, 2017, 10:24:41 AM »
So are Assyrians villagers, cave dwellers, or nomads? Make up your bloody mind. And you claimed to be a Khaliji on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/ProudKhaliji
So are you a Levantine or a Khaliji? Did you throw away your meds for your clinically delusional mental state?

Also, mind pointing out precisely where in that Y-DNA spreadsheet it says Assyrians have "African blood?" You accuse Assyrians of racism while you support a racial supremacist ideology that was influenced by European movements.

"Arsuzi formed the Arab Ba'ath Party in 1940 and his views influenced Aflaq who, alongside junior partner Salah al-Din al-Bitar, founded the Arab Ihya Movement in 1940 that later renamed itself the Arab Ba'ath Movement in 1943.
Arsuzi was an Arab from Alexandretta who had been associated with Arab nationalist politics during the interwar period. He was inspired by the French Revolution, the German and Italian unification movements, and the Japanese economic "miracle". His views were influenced by a number of prominent European and Eurasian philosophical and political figures, among them Georg Hegel, Karl Marx, Friedrich Nietzsche, and Oswald Spengler.
Arsuzi's Ba'ath Party believed in the virtues of the "one leader", and Arsuzi himself believed personally in the racial superiority of the Arabs. The party members read a lot of Nazi literature, such as The Foundations of the Nineteenth Century, and they were one of the first groups to plan the translation of Mein Kampf into Arabic and they were also actively looking for a copy of The Myth of the Twentieth Century. Arsuzi was also influenced by the racial theories of Houston Stewart Chamberlain and Nazism. Arsuzi claimed that historically Islam and Muhammad had reinforced the nobility and purity of Arabs, which degenerated in purity because of the adoption of Islam by other people." A movement founded on the worst principles of fascism and socialism. Wonderful.

Anyways have fun blaming the evil Europeans and Jews for literally everything. Look at how much you've accomplished by doing so! Keep following outdated and self-destructive ideologies.

Ba'athism was literally funded by socialists you ****ing idiot, it has nothing to do with racial purity and Nazism, Saddam and Aflaq themselves spoke against it several times, Arsuzi was always ostracized by the Ba'athists.

Ba'athism has much more in common with Juche and Maoism (pan-Nationalism based on anti-western/europan and anti-imperialist sentiment, third-world comradeship and socialism) than Nazism, actually it is you bloody ethno-separatist so-called ''assyrians'' and the Zionists who have much more in common with Nazis.

Outdated and self-destructive ideologies? The Ba'ath experience was very short and destroyed by the Jews, thanks to the treacherous ethno-nationalist (like yourselves) and sectarianist lackeys within our nations, and the White Western attacking dogs, but considering this short experience we can testify the gloriousness of Ba'athism, under Ba'ath, Iraq was on the point of being considered a developed nation and has had the 4th biggest military in the world, Syria was also pretty developed (it still is), my own city Lattakia and most of Ba'ath controlled areas have pretty high standards of living, Ba'athism is the solution to the Arab nation, only with it we can be strong enough to fight Western colonial aggression like Salafism, Zionism, treacherous ethnic Western lemming minorities  and direct invasions.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 10:35:42 AM by ProudArab »

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #193 on: March 18, 2017, 10:27:49 AM »
The Aryans will send you back to Africa. For the last 25 years the Arabs commited 2 GENOCIDES on Kurds. Now it is our turn. Arabs will experience the vendetta Kurds style very soon. You wanted to enslave the Aryans? For now on, you Semitic Africans will be our slaves for thousands for thousands of years to come.

Why are you hating on me? As an Arab I see Kurds as our brothers and sisters, both in faith and nationality  :heart:

I agree with an autonomous region to Kurds within our Syrian Arab nation, because you have proven to be loyal to the government and directly assisted against Daesh.

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #194 on: March 18, 2017, 10:33:21 AM »

I have ***SOME*** Khaleeji ancestry on mother's side and I'm proud of it, but I'm mostly Adnanite, and yes, I live in Syria.

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #195 on: March 18, 2017, 10:45:08 AM »
Please do not speak in the name of kurds and Never call for genocide of any nation . You live in Gerogia and you know very little about kurds and kurdistan aside from the non sense you have been taught .

Offline Qišta

• ܕܸܡܥܹ̈ܐ ܕܢܗܪܝܢ
« Reply #196 on: March 18, 2017, 10:47:13 AM »
If one looks like the reliefs and statues of Assyrian, chances are they're assyrian.
Finally!

Offline Macross

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #197 on: March 18, 2017, 10:49:36 AM »
Ba'athism was literally funded by socialists you ****ing idiot, it has nothing to do with racial purity and Nazism, Saddam and Aflaq themselves spoke against it several times, Arsuzi was always ostracized by the Ba'athists.

Ba'athism has much more in common with Juche and Maoism (pan-Nationalism based on anti-western and anti-imperialist sentiment, third-world comradeship and socialism) than Nazism, actually it is you bloody ethno-separatist so-called ''assyrians'' and the Zionists who have much more in common with Nazis.

Outdated and self-destructive ideologies? The Ba'ath experience was very short and destroyed by the Jews, and its treacherous ethno-nationalist (like yourselves) and sectarianist lackeys within our nations, and the White Western attacking dogs, but considering this short experience we can testify the gloriousness of Ba'athism, under Ba'ath, Iraq was on the point of being considered a developed nation and has had the 4th biggest military in the world, Syria was also pretty developed (it still is), my own city Lattakia and most of Ba'ath controlled areas have pretty high standards of living, Ba'athism is the solution to the Arab nation, only with it we can be strong enough to fight Western colonial aggression like Salafism, Zionism  and direct invasions.

Yeah, I mentioned socialism in my comment. You think being similar to Juche and Maoism is a good thing? No wonder Ba'athism sucks so much. You have a state where majority of the population is starving under the rule of a fat man, and another state where 43 million people were killed within 3 years. And look how prosperous the rest of the socialist banana republics are today. Such wonderful inspirations. Ba'athism IS ethno-nationalism, it is literally Arab nationalism. Enjoy continuing losing.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 10:55:41 AM by Macross »

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #198 on: March 18, 2017, 10:50:05 AM »
Great Kurdistan will be independent very soon, from Amed to Kermanshah. And Arabs will be our n*gga's for thousands of years. They will do everything for Kurdistan, for the Aryan Kurds..

Disgusting Semitic monkeys and Mongolid Turks should know their place!
We do not want n*gga's or slaves . We want neighbors we can work and trade with .

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #199 on: March 18, 2017, 10:51:37 AM »
If one looks like the reliefs and statues of Assyrian, chances are they're assyrian.

That's funny considering the fact most so-called ''assyrians'' are bald headed midgets who look nothing like ancient statues loooool

Offline Qišta

• ܕܸܡܥܹ̈ܐ ܕܢܗܪܝܢ
« Reply #200 on: March 18, 2017, 10:54:34 AM »
That's funny considering the fact most so-called ''assyrians'' are bald headed midgets who look nothing like ancient statues loooool

I look like them, except I haven't fully grown my beard to their awesome degree. I want to braid it one day.  :blush2:
Finally!

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #201 on: March 18, 2017, 10:55:34 AM »

You made me laugh :)

1+2=3
2+1=3

Offline Kelba

« Reply #202 on: March 18, 2017, 12:54:23 PM »
I just looked up @ProudArab's Reddit comments. Turns out he was shadow-banned by /r/Arabs lmao. Not even his own people want to talk to him. Check out these threads:

https://www.reddit.com/r/arabs/comments/5w3mwb/can_anyone_see_my_comments_and_posts/

https://www.reddit.com/r/firstdayontheinternet/comments/5w8n2i/why_cant_other_ppl_see_my_comments_and_posts/

Pretty much sums up this thread. We are wasting our time. Ignore this khmara and let him be on his way, he will inevitably get rejected by his own people again and blame a minority group for it (be it Israelis, Assyrians, or someone else)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 12:59:37 PM by Kelba »

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #203 on: March 18, 2017, 03:11:30 PM »
*200 replies* what are you morons doing? Stop FEEDING THE TROLL...

Offline Qišta

• ܕܸܡܥܹ̈ܐ ܕܢܗܪܝܢ
« Reply #204 on: March 18, 2017, 03:42:29 PM »
He answered me in reddit  :bigarmhug: 7bibiiiii

@Arab:
Hezbollah is a terrorist group, ya 7bibi.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 03:45:24 PM by Qišta »
Finally!

Offline Sharukinu

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #205 on: March 18, 2017, 04:12:09 PM »
Oh no, our guest does not have a clue about genetics nor history nor anything he has brought up so far. He is erring faster than he can be patiently refuted.

To show that the gist of his entire argument about genetics is inherently foolish: Assyria was a multi-ethnic nation that imported various peoples from all over the Middle East, especially from the Fertile Crescent, Anatolia and the Caucasus. The haplogroup diversity and composition of modern Assyrians is exactly what one would expect as a result of the mass deportations, importations and assimilation programs practiced in the Neo-Assyrian Empire.

I would advise our guest to actually read about the topics he discusses before pontificating about them so erroneously.
“It is pleasant, when the sea is high and the winds are dashing the waves about, to watch from the shores the struggles of another.”

― Titus Livy

Offline Kelba

« Reply #206 on: March 18, 2017, 06:21:02 PM »
*200 replies* what are you morons doing? Stop FEEDING THE TROLL...

That's the thing though. Going by his Reddit history, he's actually not trolling. He is truly as stupid as he appears to be

Another gem from his Reddit comments:

"...so-called ''assyrians'' in Australia who called me and my mother ''Muslim ****s'' and told us to back to our countries"

As expected, he got bullied in real life by an Assyrian and he was too much of a weakling to stand up for himself and his mother. So he has to get online and act e-tough to boost his self-esteem.

He is racist against our entire ethnicity because some random Assyrians-Australians told him to screw off. F'ing LOL

The most hilarious part is he is posting so many anti-western messages while living in the west. If he lived in the Middle-East he would likely be a soldier or dead by now. What an ungrateful idiot
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 09:05:42 PM by Kelba »

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #207 on: March 18, 2017, 06:51:46 PM »
That's the thing though. Going by his Reddit history, he's actually not trolling. He is truly as stupid as he appears to be

Another gen from his Reddit comments:

"...so-called ''assyrians'' in Australia who called me and my mother ''Muslim ****s'' and told us to back to our countries"

As expected, he got bullied in real life by an Assyrian and he was too much of a weakling to stand up for himself and his mother. So he has to get online and act e-tough to boost his self-esteem.

He is racist against our entire ethnicity because some random Assyrians-Australians told him to screw off. F'ing LOL

The most hilarious part is he is posting so many anti-western messages while living in the west. If he lived in the Middle-East he would likely be a soldier or dead by now. What an ungrateful idiot

we call him Muslim trash and he takes offense as an Arab... whut lol.

Has he even seriously considered why we call him MUSLIM Trash and not 'Arab trash' ?

IMO, I have nothing at all against Arabs but Islam is just disgusting of a religion. ProudArab, you should consider leaving Islam.

Islam is not a good religion, look at my post on why Islam is not good -> http://www.assyrianvoice.net/forum/index.php?topic=47182.0

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #208 on: March 18, 2017, 07:26:46 PM »
No way Jose. Kurds are still very close to the ancient Zagors Aryans. We have DNA of those ancient Zagros Aryans. Genetically, Kurds are still identical to other Western Iranians.

Assyrians are Semitic people and like all other Semitic people, Assyrians are related to the Levant. Kurds have nothing to do with the Levant. If Kurds had alot Assyrian ancestry Kurds would be shifted to the Levant and were not that close to the ancient Zagros Aryans neolithics.

Kurds are much closer to the ancient Iranian Plateau people than Assyrians to the ancient Semitic/Levant people. That means tha Assyrians are shifted toward the north, compared to the other Semites. That means that Assyrians are much more mixed than other Semites. Assyrians are mixed with everybody who lived in Northern Mesopotamia. Assyrians are very mixed people, who were once closer shifted toward the Levant and were similar to other Semites like Arabs.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 08:03:11 PM by Ezidi Kurd »

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #209 on: March 18, 2017, 07:36:36 PM »
Please do not speak in the name of kurds and Never call for genocide of any nation . You live in Gerogia and you know very little about kurds and kurdistan aside from the non sense you have been taught .
I don't live in Georgia. And ALL of my ancestors are from Ezdixan. My paternal tribe is from the heart of Shengal. I know more about my people, about my culture than your traitor Islamist kind will ever do.

I give my full support to Mar Dinkha and the assyrian Church

Started by BLUEICEBoard Culture & History

Replies: 14
Views: 2121
Last post January 20, 2006, 08:05:13 AM
by Rima
Assyrian Persecution

Started by Free_AssyriaBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 1
Views: 806
Last post March 12, 2017, 07:19:09 PM
by Cascade
PLZ SOMEONE CAN U GIVE ME THE SONG CALLED BRATIT SHWETA BY SARGON BRANDO

Started by dingelo45Board Music & Arts

Replies: 2
Views: 617
Last post August 10, 2006, 11:34:16 PM
by Sweet19Life
Australian Contractors Killed As Assyrian Christians Face Daily Persecution

Started by Free_AssyriaBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 0
Views: 763
Last post July 17, 2007, 01:05:13 AM
by Free_Assyria
If we Build an Assyrian Library, will you Give us your Books?

Started by ASHOORBoard Culture & History

Replies: 12
Views: 2250
Last post March 09, 2009, 04:50:04 PM
by Salem