Author Topic: The so called ''assyrian'' persecution, give me SOURCES  (Read 8459 times)

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
The so called ''assyrian'' persecution, give me SOURCES
« on: March 11, 2017, 12:11:31 PM »
We Arabs don't even acknowledge your existance, and those who do merely see you as a minority primitive mountain-dwelling people with a severe identity delusion (''assyrian'' identity is a British creation) being used as pawns for the West, and who are treachorous and hostile towards the Arab countries who are generous enough to host you parasites, going as far as supporting sworn enemies like the zionist entity or Western invading forces, much like the Lebanese phoenicianists, the different however is that Lebanese falangists are actually relevant and civilized. You're not special, we Arabs are not ''conspiring'' or ''persecuting'' you because we don't care about you, you're a insignificant people not even worthy of being bothered with, you just happen to have a loud mouth.

''Feed the hungry and visit a sick person.
And free the captive if he be unjustly confined.
Assist any person oppressed, whether Muslim or non-Muslim.''
- Prophet Muhammad Ibn Abdullah (PBUH)

Online mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
Re: The so called ''assyrian'' persecution, give me SOURCES
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 12:54:18 PM »
"''assyrian'' identity is a British creation". Too bad our DNA proves you wrong and proves us right. I don't recall anyone here saying Arabs are persecuting us, only Muslims. Arabs are Muslim too. Dumb Muhammad-worshippers. You seem to be just like the average Arab who believes in Conspiracy theories.

You have alot of (inbred) nerve to call us parasites when we make more money than the average Arab on a local level. Is that why Iraqi Arabs and Kurds love to send their kids to the schools we build and run? We don't need inbred, savage Muhammad-fkers to care about us.

Offline Qišta

• ܕܸܡܥܹ̈ܐ ܕܢܗܪܝܢ
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 02:18:46 PM »
Haha, this was posted in the /r/Assyria subreddit.
Finally!

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 02:18:46 PM »

Online nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 03:22:31 PM »
To summarize Proudarab post : I'm important you are not , I'm real you are not , I exist and you do not , i'm strong you are not , if you were any threat i will send my suicide bomber .
Typical Arab mentality ( with all do respect to some ) that has no respect to anyone . I really wonder who do Arabs respect ? They call the Chines يمعود صيني جلب  , they call the Indian هندي which " signify stupidity " , they call the kurds أبو الدماغين meaning stupid , they call all the west "kufar " , they call the Persian الفرس المجوس .Not only that , the typical Iraqi Arab have zero respect for Saudi , or qatari or Kuwaiti and Vis a vis

There is a very nice book written by Leon Uris that explain the arab mentality and it goes like this : 

“So before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world. And all of us against the infidel.”

Offline Qišta

• ܕܸܡܥܹ̈ܐ ܕܢܗܪܝܢ
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2017, 03:40:29 PM »
the typical Iraqi Arab have zero respect for Saudi , or qatari or Kuwaiti and Vis a vis
This is just Iraqi in general, lol. Saudis who came to Iraq are generally assholes. Now that PMU has found Saudi and Jordan license plates amidst da'ish rubble, it strengthens the hatred (it also boils my blood). If it turns out they've been funding da'ish all along, I don't expect there to be any peace.

There is a very nice book written by Leon Uris that explain the arab mentality and it goes like this : 

“So before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world. And all of us against the infidel.”
Sadly, I've observed enough of that. You can't trust anyone in the city.
Finally!

Offline Kelba

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2017, 04:24:54 PM »
We Arabs don't even acknowledge your existance, and those who do merely see you as a minority primitive mountain-dwelling people with a severe identity delusion (''assyrian'' identity is a British creation) being used as pawns for the West, and who are treachorous and hostile towards the Arab countries who are generous enough to host you parasites, going as far as supporting sworn enemies like the zionist entity or Western invading forces, much like the Lebanese phoenicianists, the different however is that Lebanese falangists are actually relevant and civilized. You're not special, we Arabs are not ''conspiring'' or ''persecuting'' you because we don't care about you, you're a insignificant people not even worthy of being bothered with, you just happen to have a loud mouth.

Before you create another post on this forum, please go read what a "run-on sentence" is

Offline Crocodile Bani

• Special Member
  • Formerly Moja Moja
    • Bani Pera
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2017, 06:46:48 PM »

Di khoosh khri khoutokh!
Back in Darwin for the 2nd time in my life.  Originally from Sydney (Fairfield area), lived in Vanuatu, Japan (twice), Thailand and Darwin once previously.  Western Sydney Wanderers fan as well as Parramatta Eels.  Veteran of 3 World Cups (*1994, 2006 and 2010).

Offline Assyrian Nationalist

• hurr durr
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2017, 06:49:00 PM »
My post from reddit.

Listen Arab Muslim, the word 'Lebanese' itself was created from French colonizers. You guys in Tripoli and southern Lebanon are insignificant due to being another Islamic cesspool in the middle east, jealousy is a bliss for you people who have the origins of pedophile worshipers from Saudi Arabia in the false cities of Mecca and Medina.

How come the Arabs who hate are LESbanese? I feel like majority of them are from Bankstown Sydney due too much conflict with Assyrians.

Update again https://www.reddit.com/r/arabs/comments/5w0sef/is_the_murderous_assad_regime_a_crusade_state/

Sunni extremist **** Hahaha.

All Sunni Muslim women are slaves, and your men have a fetish for dying in the desert.

Offline Cascade

• Many waters cannot quench love.
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2017, 07:05:23 PM »
Di khoosh khri khoutokh!
O shuq akheloon.  :lol:

I think the OP was badly dumped by his Assyrian girlfriend.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 07:10:10 PM by Neon »
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2017, 03:53:23 AM »
"''assyrian'' identity is a British creation". Too bad our DNA proves you wrong and proves us right. I don't recall anyone here saying Arabs are persecuting us, only Muslims. Arabs are Muslim too. Dumb Muhammad-worshippers. You seem to be just like the average Arab who believes in Conspiracy theories.

You have alot of (inbred) nerve to call us parasites when we make more money than the average Arab on a local level. Is that why Iraqi Arabs and Kurds love to send their kids to the schools we build and run? We don't need inbred, savage Muhammad-fkers to care about us.

Your DNA proves nothing, except that you're all a primitive, mountain-dwelling people and the mongrolised result of the several different ethnicities (including the Arabs you despise so much) that lived in the desert mountains of Iraq. As for you calling us inbred, LOL, we're not nearly as endogamic as you mountain-dwellers because we live in huge cities not some backwards ****ty secluded villages or ghettos in Western countries.

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2017, 03:56:35 AM »
To summarize Proudarab post : I'm important you are not , I'm real you are not , I exist and you do not , i'm strong you are not , if you were any threat i will send my suicide bomber .
Typical Arab mentality ( with all do respect to some ) that has no respect to anyone . I really wonder who do Arabs respect ? They call the Chines يمعود صيني جلب  , they call the Indian هندي which " signify stupidity " , they call the kurds أبو الدماغين meaning stupid , they call all the west "kufar " , they call the Persian الفرس المجوس .Not only that , the typical Iraqi Arab have zero respect for Saudi , or qatari or Kuwaiti and Vis a vis

False you primitive, mountain-dweller, we respect the Kurds, Turks and Persians, they are our Muslim brothers <3

And the Khaleejis built the most vertical and glorious cities in the World.

It is only basic for you so-called ''assyrians'' to hate, backstab and despise all of your neighbors (Turks, Persians, Arabs, Kurds), then flee to the West and cry about persecution.

Online mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2017, 03:58:24 AM »
Your DNA proves nothing, except that you're all a primitive, mountain-dwelling people and the mongrolised result of the several different ethnicities (including the Arabs you despise so much) that lived in the desert mountains of Iraq. As for you calling us inbred, LOL, we're not nearly as endogamic as you mountain-dwellers because we live in huge cities not some backwards ****ty secluded villages or ghettos in Western countries.

lol nice trolling. Could you be more lazy about it though?

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2017, 04:01:40 AM »
My post from reddit.

Listen Arab Muslim, the word 'Lebanese' itself was created from French colonizers. You guys in Tripoli and southern Lebanon are insignificant due to being another Islamic cesspool in the middle east, jealousy is a bliss for you people who have the origins of pedophile worshipers from Saudi Arabia in the false cities of Mecca and Medina.

How come the Arabs who hate are LESbanese? I feel like majority of them are from Bankstown Sydney due too much conflict with Assyrians.

Update again https://www.reddit.com/r/arabs/comments/5w0sef/is_the_murderous_assad_regime_a_crusade_state/

Sunni extremist **** Hahaha.

All Sunni Muslim women are slaves, and your men have a fetish for dying in the desert.

Lebanon irrelevant and Islamic cesspool? You freaking savage, gypsy mountain dwellers could only dream of achieving Lebanon's level of advancement on all fields of their society, Lebanon is basically a little piece of France in MENA while your mountain slummish hellholes in Iraq are prob little pieces of the Roma villages loool

And why would I be jealous of a savage, racist, treacherous and hateful ppl with a severe identity delusion?

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2017, 04:05:32 AM »
lol nice trolling. Could you be more lazy about it though?

I am not trolling, I just came honestly here asking for sources of how we supposedly persecute you (the natural Iraqi reaction to your treacherous attitudes like siding with the British invaders doesn't count, it is natural of any state to do it to traitors), but instead you came insulting the Arabs, the truth is: You can't prove ****, because Arabs are most pure ppl on Earth, we never commited genocide against anyone we ruled.

Online mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2017, 04:14:30 AM »
everybody ignore the troll, don't give him/her anymore attention. It'll just feed it.

Offline Qišta

• ܕܸܡܥܹ̈ܐ ܕܢܗܪܝܢ
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2017, 04:33:24 AM »
You're from the protected part of Syria. Latakia. Big talk for someone who isn't even fighting for their country. Let me guess, you're a fisherman. :^)

Let me guess further. Fan of SAA? Wait... no... probably a fan of SDF? One can only hope. ;^)

Pff, purists are too passé.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 04:41:11 AM by Qišta »
Finally!

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2017, 04:40:57 AM »
You're from the protected part of Syria. Latakia. Big talk for someone who isn't even fighting for their country. Let me guess, you're a fisherman. :^)

And what there is to fight for my country? Syria is great and beautiful, even if in a state of war it is much better than your gypsy villages in the desert mountains of Iraq, the ARAB Army and our Kurdish Muslim brothers are already cleasing our nation from the Western/Jewish sponsored terrorists like Daesh, soon everything will be fine and back to normal.

Offline Qišta

• ܕܸܡܥܹ̈ܐ ܕܢܗܪܝܢ
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2017, 04:44:46 AM »
And what there is to fight for my country? Syria is great and beautiful, even if in a state of war it is much better than your gypsy villages in the desert mountains of Iraq, the ARAB Army and our Kurdish Muslim brothers are already cleasing our nation from the Western/Jewish sponsored terrorists like Daesh, soon everything will be fine and back to normal.

Please, I'm an older brother of five. I know a tantrum when I see one! :bigarmhug:
All this for attention... let me tell you, before the war, I've been to Syria, and I'm very sorry for what has befell on her great soil. My town was destroyed, along with parts of our history.

Want me to tuck you into bed?  :blush2:
Finally!

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2017, 04:46:53 AM »
Please, I'm an older brother of five. I know a tantrum when I see one! :bigarmhug:
All this for attention... let me tell you, before the war, I've been to Syria, and I'm very sorry for what has befell on her great soil. My town was destroyed, along with parts of our history.

Want me to tuck you into bed?  :blush2:

So you're from Syria? From which city?

Offline Qišta

• ܕܸܡܥܹ̈ܐ ܕܢܗܪܝܢ
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2017, 04:58:38 AM »
So you're from Syria? From which city?
Sorry, akhuna, my English sucks. I meant that I've been to Syria for a travel back in early 00s. And that I understand losing home and friends to da'ish lunatics. I'm from Iraq.

أهلاً وسهلاً
Finally!

Offline Qišta

• ܕܸܡܥܹ̈ܐ ܕܢܗܪܝܢ
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2017, 05:32:55 AM »
I guess I made him lose interest and he really went to take a nap.  :giggle:
Finally!

Offline Mr. Tambourine Man

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2017, 05:44:52 AM »
We're the primitive mountain-dwellers? Jareh, we're not the one's that have negroid admixture you incest ****.

The world you live in was shaped by us. We pioneered all schools of thought; law, philosophy, medicine, linguistics - Arabs to this day still wipe their ass barehanded.

Excavate Iraq and you will find Assyrian Cuneiform tablets, shrines, idols. The only Kurdish artefact you may find is a headscarf because they were just nomadic gypsies with no intellect. How sad. Being around for thousands of years but having nothing accredited to your name.

Also, Syria is not beautiful. It is a place of constant fighting and bombing because of Arab primitiveness espoused with Islamic idiocy. I nearly lost it when you said Arabs were pure people; you're disgusting. You must've really ****ed up in another life to be born an Arab. Allah maneeklokh shikhtana spica.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 05:46:17 AM by Mr. Tambourine Man »
''An anthropologist squeezed my arm, just for the satisfaction of having touched the flesh and blood of an Assyrian.'' - Ivan Kakovitch

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2017, 05:58:27 AM »
We're the primitive mountain-dwellers? Jareh, we're not the one's that have negroid admixture you incest ****.

The world you live in was shaped by us. We pioneered all schools of thought; law, philosophy, medicine, linguistics - Arabs to this day still wipe their ass barehanded.

Excavate Iraq and you will find Assyrian Cuneiform tablets, shrines, idols. The only Kurdish artefact you may find is a headscarf because they were just nomadic gypsies with no intellect. How sad. Being around for thousands of years but having nothing accredited to your name.

Also, Syria is not beautiful. It is a place of constant fighting and bombing because of Arab primitiveness espoused with Islamic idiocy. I nearly lost it when you said Arabs were pure people; you're disgusting. You must've really ****ed up in another life to be born an Arab. Allah maneeklokh shikhtana spica.

- Yes, you are primitive mountain dwelling racist beasts, and how ironic of you calling me, an urban folk ''inbred'' when it's you so-called assyrians who lives secluded and f0ck your cousins in your gypsy villages from desert mountains. We don't wipe our asses barehanded, we clean them with shower hoses/bidets, using water to clean your **** is much more hygienic, but I'm afraid primitive desert mountain dwellers like yourselves lack the basic concepts of personal hygiene, since you only clean you assh0les with paper tissues, literally living pieces of feces inside of which afterwards melts, no wonder you gypsies smell so bad.

- You didn't do anything, you're not the same of the ancient Assyrians, such beautiful and enlightened empire could not come from a primitive, racist and hateful ppl like yourselves, you're just the mongrolised result of a f0ckfest of every racial group who lived in Iraq mountains (including the Arabs you hate so much) who suffers from a severe identity delusion because the British made you believe you're actual Assyrians.

- So? We can also find Greek, Arab, Turkish, Roman, Iranian and even French and British artifacts, Empires come and go, the Assyrians are no more, they mixed to extinction and adopted other cultures much like the Romans, you're all just mountain gypsy delusional racist mongrels nothing else.

- Syria, especially its coastal part, looks 100000x better and more civilized than any gypsy mongrel hellhole village slums in the desert iraqi mountains your kind came from even with the war, Arab primitiveness? Funny coming from mountain savages who constanly attack Kurds and Arabs unprovoked and when they retaliate you cry about persecution to your Western kaffir masters, and being Arab is a blessing, Wallah, I'm damn proud of it, much better than being an ethnic delusional mountain dwelling mongrel.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 06:12:57 AM by ProudArab »

Offline Qišta

• ܕܸܡܥܹ̈ܐ ܕܢܗܪܝܢ
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2017, 06:25:28 AM »
- Yes, you are primitive mountain dwelling racist beasts, and how ironic of you calling me, an urban folk ''inbred'' when it's you so-called assyrians who lived secluded and **** your cousins in your gypsy villages from desert mountains.

- You didn't do anything, you're not the same of the ancient Assyrians, such beautiful and enlightened empire could not come from a primitive, racist and hateful ppl like yourselves, you're just the mongrolised result of a ****fest of every racial group who lived in Iraq mountains (including the Arabs you hate so much) who suffers from a severe identity delusion because the British made you believe you're actual Assyrians.

- So? We can also find Greek, Arab, Turkish, Roman, Iranian and even French and British artifacts, Empires come and go, the Assyrians are no more, they mixed to extinction and adopted other cultures much like the Romans, you're all just mountain gypsy delusional racist mongrels nothing else.

- Syria, especially its coastal part, looks 100000x better and more civilized than any gypsy mongrel hellhole village slums in the desert iraqi mountains your kind came from even with the war, Arab primitiveness? Funny coming from mountain savages who constanly attack Kurds and Arabs unprovoked and when they retaliate you cry about persecution to your Western kaffir masters, and being Arab is a blessing, Wallah, I'm damn proud of it, much better than being an ethnic delusional mountain dwelling mongrel.

I can personally defend my people since I'm iraqi and lived in the countryside literally near the mountains of Zab. There are dfferent villages that specialise in different traditions and they are located in the span of nineve. Some live in the fields under the mountains, some where the rivers cross, others live in between hills. All equally green and lively.

We're not all inbred. My mother is from Alqosh and met my father in a museum.

Your comment about us being an amalgam of races is a direct contradiction to your other comment on us being secluded. Many of us choose to live a quiet and hardworking life away from the cities, so interwedding is pretty low on the countryside... imagine two hundred, even a thousand years ago.

We actually speak remnants of Akkadian mixed with aramaic, you can tell by the amount of loanwords. So, yes, we are still alive and kicking.

Our towns and villages haven't provoked anyone for thousands of years after the fall of the empire. Like all vassal kingdoms, were given limited autonomy, until the islamic conquest, who ****ed everything up. Ever since then, there has been constant waves of genocide for our refusal to assimilate. Much like the jews, sadly. What a hateful bunch, you lot.

You never answered my أهلاً وسهلاً :[
 ‏أنا أشعر حزين
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 06:31:44 AM by Qišta »
Finally!

Offline Cascade

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2017, 06:33:35 AM »
Lol ****....

So for Kurds we are desert nomads from the Levant, and now to you Arabs we are the mountain dwellers. Hahaha....

Kurds come from the mountains btw (Zagros). We originate in Mesopotamia, which is a fertile desert. So insult us by using the correct geographical terms at least.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Qišta

• ܕܸܡܥܹ̈ܐ ܕܢܗܪܝܢ
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2017, 06:52:19 AM »
Lol ****....

So for Kurds we are desert nomads from the Levant, and now to you Arabs we are the mountain dwellers. Hahaha....

Kurds come from the mountains btw (Zagros). We originate in Mesopotamia, which is a fertile desert. So insult us by using the correct geographical terms at least.

I can't think of other mountain-based villages in Nineve other than Tel Keppe and Shikhan area.
This stereotype falls flat.

Edit: I guess they're all referring to Hakkari-dwelling Assyrians. Nice mountains. I'd like to live on a mountain.
Right now, 7 am.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 06:57:44 AM by Qišta »
Finally!

Offline Cascade

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2017, 07:15:39 AM »
I can't think of other mountain-based villages in Nineve other than Tel Keppe and Shikhan area.
This stereotype falls flat.

Edit: I guess they're all referring to Hakkari-dwelling Assyrians. Nice mountains. I'd like to live on a mountain.
Right now, 7 am.
Our lands encompassed mountains, deserts and even temperate areas. So it's convenient to use one of these geographical areas to "insult" us. Ezedi Kurd went with deserts. And now this guy picked on the mountain part.  :lol:

And of course he'll make fun of those who lived in the mountains considering that Arabs came from the hot, infertile desert in the south (Gulf/Saudi Arabia) outside of the Fertile Crescent (where we came from). He's jealous that we flourished and prospered in the land between two mighty rivers, whilst they were dying from thirst and hunger in the inhospitable nomadic lands in Arabia.

We are mountain people. We are people of the plains and grasslands. And also people of the desert. Our homeland is huge. Many of us were dispersed in these regions. So he's right in some way.  :mrgreen:

P.S. The guy in his avatar is not him. I'm amazed that he found the most non-Arab looking guy (he looks Levantine/Assyrian) to represent himself. Arabs are not light-skinned. You know, the real ones, from Saudi Arabia and the Gulf. Anyway, something tells me that he is Ezedi Kurd. You people are overreacting so badly. It's obvious that he's a fake troll making Arabs look bad. Why would someone come here with such an obvious username and conveniently hate on Assyrians? Come on, he should be a little bit discreet. Lmao....

Offline Qišta

• ܕܸܡܥܹ̈ܐ ܕܢܗܪܝܢ
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2017, 07:25:49 AM »
Our lands encompassed mountains, deserts and even temperate areas. So it's convenient to use one of these geographical areas to "insult" us. Ezedi Kurd went with deserts. And now this guy picked on the mountain part.  :lol:

And of course he'll make fun of those who lived in the mountains considering that Arabs came from the hot, infertile desert in the south (Gulf/Saudi Arabia) outside of the Fertile Crescent (where we came from). He's jealous that we flourished and prospered in the land between two mighty rivers, whilst they were dying from thirst and hunger in the inhospitable nomadic lands in Arabia.

We are mountain people. We are people of the plains and grasslands. And also people of the desert. Our homeland is huge. Many of us were dispersed in these regions. So he's right in some way.  :mrgreen:

P.S. The guy in his avatar is not him. I'm amazed that he found the most non-Arab looking guy (he looks Levantine/Assyrian) to represent himself. Arabs are not light-skinned. You know, the real ones, from Saudi Arabia and the Gulf. Anyway, something tells me that he is Ezedi Kurd. You people are overreacting so badly. It's obvious that he's a fake troll making Arabs look bad. Why would someone come here with such an obvious username and conveniently hate on Assyrians? Come on, he should be a little bit discreet. Lmao....

I thought so too when he used the phrase "You can't prove ****, because Arabs are most pure ppl on Earth, we never commited genocide against anyone we ruled." which Ezidi Kurd loves to throw around.

I'm bored and I miss my brothers. He reminds me of one of them, so cantankerous and trollish.
Finally!

Offline Cascade

« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2017, 07:31:14 AM »
I thought so too when he used the phrase "You can't prove ****, because Arabs are most pure ppl on Earth, we never commited genocide against anyone we ruled." which Ezidi Kurd loves to throw around.

I'm bored and I miss my brothers. He reminds me of one of them, so cantankerous and trollish.
Yeah. He's totally Ezidi Kurd. His grammar kinda showcases that. Also, I have said that "only Kurds here come here to hate on us" a lot of times and that "Arabs are usually nicer to us in these forums". So Ezedi probably wanted to prove me wrong here by showing me that even Arabs can be racially charged and obnoxious. Hahaha....

I take it you have older brothers? ;)

Offline Qišta

• ܕܸܡܥܹ̈ܐ ܕܢܗܪܝܢ
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2017, 07:45:12 AM »
Yeah. He's totally Ezidi Kurd. His grammar kinda showcases that. Also, I have said that "only Kurds here come here to hate on us" a lot of times and that "Arabs are usually nicer to us in these forums". So Ezedi probably wanted to prove me wrong here by showing me that even Arabs can be racially charged and obnoxious. Hahaha....

In my experience, arabs can go both ways, depending on how much they come in contact with us. I find the central ones are kind of... pushy.

North and south ones aren't so bad.

I take it you have older brothers? ;)
One older brother, five younger ones.

Finally!

Offline Crocodile Bani

• Special Member
  • Formerly Moja Moja
    • Bani Pera
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2017, 09:00:53 AM »

It's funny.  You sound exactly like a Zionist sponsored Daesh terrorist.  They all talk ikhre like you.  Coming from nowhere just to start a conflict, pretending to be something they aren't.  Yep, just like a Zionist sponsored Daesh terrorist.  If you were what you claim to be, you wouldn't talk such trash and make your people look bad. 

Give my regards to your friend Bibi.  He would be so proud of you and your ikhre talk.
Back in Darwin for the 2nd time in my life.  Originally from Sydney (Fairfield area), lived in Vanuatu, Japan (twice), Thailand and Darwin once previously.  Western Sydney Wanderers fan as well as Parramatta Eels.  Veteran of 3 World Cups (*1994, 2006 and 2010).

Offline Cascade

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2017, 09:53:13 AM »
In my experience, arabs can go both ways, depending on how much they come in contact with us. I find the central ones are kind of... pushy.

North and south ones aren't so bad.
Yeah, they're alright. Some can be good and others bad.

One older brother, five younger ones.
Ah I see. Because gay/bi guys usually tend to be the youngest of the brothers. But then again you're a second born. Firstborn males mostly tend to be straight. ;)

It's funny.  You sound exactly like a Zionist sponsored Daesh terrorist.  They all talk ikhre like you.  Coming from nowhere just to start a conflict, pretending to be something they aren't.  Yep, just like a Zionist sponsored Daesh terrorist.  If you were what you claim to be, you wouldn't talk such trash and make your people look bad.
Since he's an Arab he would wholeheartedly agree with you about ISIS being "Zionist sponsored". I doubt that he would take this as an insult. He probably gloated and smirked. :mrgreen:

Wait, who are ISIS members if they're pretending to be something they're not? I thought you agreed that there exists Islamic radicalism (Sunni extremists, Wahhabis), except that they're funded by Clinton and Zionists. So now, wait, those who chop people's heads, recite the Quran, speak Arabic and even look Arab are NOT Muslim? What are they then?

And who is Al Qaeda? Not who funds them, but its members. Are they an extreme Muslim sect (like the Wahhabi or Sunni) or something else? Is Boko Horom also funded by Israel?

I'm only asking questions, btw. So relax. Because now you've confused me even more. Lol

Offline Qišta

• ܕܸܡܥܹ̈ܐ ܕܢܗܪܝܢ
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2017, 11:16:48 AM »
Ah I see. Because gay/bi guys usually tend to be the youngest of the brothers. But then again you're a second born. Firstborn males mostly tend to be straight. ;)

I might be the only one who's not straight of my brothers. The odds.  :lol:
Finally!

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2017, 12:13:17 PM »

You idiot I'm not a Kurd (although I see them as our brothers and sisters), I'm an Adanite Arab, Adnanites and Kurds are the Whitest people of MENA, prophet Muhammad himself (PBUH) was an Adnanite with a very light skin and red hair, this is why some Muslims today dye their hair and beard red. And yes, the avatar is me, don't be butthurt about the fact that a ''filthy Arab'' looks Whiter than you gypsies, there are much more of us here in Syria who look the same as me, including the ARAB Bashar al-Assad's family

As for Arabs being ''darker'' than you so-called ''assyrians'' looool, you think yourselves as some Nordic stock? I have seem pictures of you mountain gypsies and there is no differences from most of you and Khaleejis, if SOME of you happen to look light, is merely the result of European Crusaders screwing with ME Christians, enough with the self-hating racism will ya? Accept your browness and hook-noses, and stop calling yourselves the same as ancient Assyrians, which compromised all of the lands you mentioned, you are not Assyrians, you are merely the result of the mongrolisation of every different ethnicities (including the Arabs you hate so much) that lived in the Iraqi mountains who now suffers from a identity delusion.

And yes, we are a pure people, we NEVER persecuted ppl without severe reasons, we NEVER genocided anyone, ppl from different races and religion lived just fine under Arab rule

As for Arabs coming from ''inhospitable desert'', we didn't, our lands in ancient times stretched as far away as Jordan, and most of our cities were coastal or near oasis to begin with, the Hezaj and Nejn Arabs were, and are just a minority. And the Gulf today is much nicer than the secluded hellholes you all came from.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 12:19:02 PM by ProudArab »

I give my full support to Mar Dinkha and the assyrian Church

Started by BLUEICEBoard Culture & History

Replies: 14
Views: 2060
Last post January 20, 2006, 08:05:13 AM
by Rima
Assyrian Persecution

Started by Free_AssyriaBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 1
Views: 760
Last post March 12, 2017, 07:19:09 PM
by Cascade
PLZ SOMEONE CAN U GIVE ME THE SONG CALLED BRATIT SHWETA BY SARGON BRANDO

Started by dingelo45Board Music & Arts

Replies: 2
Views: 587
Last post August 10, 2006, 11:34:16 PM
by Sweet19Life
Australian Contractors Killed As Assyrian Christians Face Daily Persecution

Started by Free_AssyriaBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 0
Views: 731
Last post July 17, 2007, 01:05:13 AM
by Free_Assyria
If we Build an Assyrian Library, will you Give us your Books?

Started by ASHOORBoard Culture & History

Replies: 12
Views: 2173
Last post March 09, 2009, 04:50:04 PM
by Salem