Our World & Special Interest > News & Current Events

Miles from Raqqa

(1/3) > >>

Etain:
http://isis.liveuamap.com/

I was surprised to see they were that close. I'm not sure if the battle is going to take as long as Mosul and I don't trust the Kurds not to ethnically cleanse people, but it's a step in the right direction.

Cascade:
The Islamic State should've always been based around their "capital" of Raqqa. Pity that they also engulfed parts of northern Iraq. We really didn't need their filthy in our homeland.

Etain:

--- Quote from: Neon on May 21, 2017, 11:34:13 PM ---The Islamic State should've always been based around their "capital" of Raqqa. Pity that they also engulfed parts of northern Iraq. We really didn't need their filthy in our homeland.

--- End quote ---
Took  awhile,but both Mosul and Raqqa shall soon be liberated. They're finished without them. Basically just sitting in the desert.

Cascade:

--- Quote from: Etain on May 21, 2017, 11:39:23 PM ---Took  awhile,but both Mosul and Raqqa shall soon be liberated. They're finished without them. Basically just sitting in the desert.

--- End quote ---
Wait, I maybe slow here, but wasn't Mosul liberated earlier this year?

Etain:

--- Quote from: Neon on May 21, 2017, 11:42:48 PM ---Wait, I maybe slow here, but wasn't Mosul liberated earlier this year?

--- End quote ---
Check the map I posted. Fighting began last fall,but there's still a small pocket of ISIS remaining. Even then, it won't go away entirely for some time. No doubt the majority of the population supported ISIS.CNN sob stories fail to mention that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version

Assyrian Voice