Author Topic: Australian Pension Supplement (In Assyrian)  (Read 939 times)

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
Australian Pension Supplement (In Assyrian)
« on: October 17, 2010, 11:42:06 PM »

-Like Assyrian Voice? Want to post here? then join us NOW!

-Booking a hotel anytime soon? Assyrian Voice has an affiliate with Hotels.com : please book through the link below and AssyrianVoice gets a commission from each booking: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2932820-10443216-1426796392000

Offline Hanuni

• Mid-Level Member
Re: Australian Pension Supplement (In Assyrian)
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 08:42:06 PM »
That is really nice

http://www.val.se/valet_2010/information/713a35_syriska_att_rosta.pdf

How to vote in the Swedish elections in Assyrian :D
“Their enemies had realized their national potential long before the Assyrians themselves. The enemy was not afraid of good farmers, good parents, good church-going parishioners...the enemy was afraid of Assyrians wrapped in nationhood.”

-Mount Semele, Ivan Kakovitch

Offline the_dave

• Mid-Level Member
  • Simple living high thinking...
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 09:12:26 PM »
That is really nice

http://www.val.se/valet_2010/information/713a35_syriska_att_rosta.pdf

How to vote in the Swedish elections in Assyrian :D
yeah i saw that too, i really got pissed when i first saw "ask for vote papers in "Kurdish" language" on the voting papers (thinking to myself faster than light, damn ****ing Kurdish and not Assyrian, stupid swedes), how can they not put assyrian when they have Kurdish as extra language, but a second later I looked a bit closer in the paper and saw Assyrian too (i thought to myself, lucky for you, Swedish government, that you included Assyrian) :D
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us - Always!

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 09:12:26 PM »

Offline Hanuni

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 03:57:24 PM »
yeah i saw that too, i really got pissed when i first saw "ask for vote papers in "Kurdish" language" on the voting papers (thinking to myself faster than light, damn ****ing Kurdish and not Assyrian, stupid swedes), how can they not put assyrian when they have Kurdish as extra language, but a second later I looked a bit closer in the paper and saw Assyrian too (i thought to myself, lucky for you, Swedish government, that you included Assyrian) :D

:loool: you the man dave!!!
“Their enemies had realized their national potential long before the Assyrians themselves. The enemy was not afraid of good farmers, good parents, good church-going parishioners...the enemy was afraid of Assyrians wrapped in nationhood.”

-Mount Semele, Ivan Kakovitch

Offline Concerned Assyrian

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2010, 12:23:59 PM »
ASHOOR, the Australian government does a great job in having all welfare, local services and other publications translated into Assyrian (particularly for Centerlink which is Social Security in Australia).

At this link you can see dozens of documents translated into Assyrian:

http://www.centrelink.gov.au/internet/internet.nsf/languages/an.htm
Disunited, dispersed in exile, and as dwindling minorities without full civil rights in their homelands, the Assyrians of today are in grave danger of total assimilation and extinction. In order to survive as a nation, they must now unite under the Assyrian identity of their ancestors. It is the only identity that can help them to transcend the differences between them, speak with one voice again, catch the attention of the world, and regain their place among the nations. Dr Simo Parpola

Assyrian Australian Convention

Started by davidbBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 20
Views: 3153
Last post April 15, 2008, 09:04:10 AM
by davidb
Australian Assyrian Arts and Literature Foundation

Started by sydneydudeBoard Culture & History

Replies: 0
Views: 1194
Last post April 02, 2007, 09:20:59 PM
by sydneydude
Australian Contractors Killed As Assyrian Christians Face Daily Persecution

Started by Free_AssyriaBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 0
Views: 830
Last post July 17, 2007, 01:05:13 AM
by Free_Assyria
Assyrian Australian Convention

Started by peachyBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 27
Views: 1281
Last post February 18, 2008, 11:27:00 AM
by baklawa
Assyrian man who tried to pay back Australian government welfare money

Started by AlchemistBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 2
Views: 970
Last post July 22, 2013, 10:55:18 PM
by mrzurnaci
Templates: 4: index (default), Ads (default), Display (default), SimTopics (default).
Sub templates: 12: init, html_above, adsheaders_above, body_above, adsindex_above, simtopics_above, main, simtopics_below, adsindex_below, body_below, adsheaders_below, html_below.
Language files: 8: index+Modifications.english (default), index+Modifications.english-utf8 (default), markItUp.english (default), markItUp.english-utf8 (default), SimTopics.english (default), SimTopics.english-utf8 (default), Ads.english (default), Ads.english-utf8 (default).
Style sheets: 0: .
Files included: 28 - 912KB. (show)
Queries used: 25.

[Show Queries]