Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Small diaspora communities inevitably assimilate and out marry. Maybe it won't happen for decades with Assyrians, but I don't know how you stop it.
Chit Chat / Re: OFFICIAL ASSYRIANVOICE.NET SPAM THREAD!
« Last post by Assyrian Nationalist on Yesterday at 10:48:17 PM »

Made a "Islam in Australia Compilation" What u think?
News & Current Events / Re: 21 year old Assyrian man mysteriously dies in Sydney
« Last post by Cascade on December 11, 2017, 12:38:41 AM »
sucks but until some context shows up, not much else for me to think of.
I know death is a private matter, but speaking of cause of death shouldn't be a taboo among Assyrians. Maybe we can prevent other Assyrians (and foreigners too) from indulging themselves in what caused the death of this young man, whether it's drugs, gangs, etc.
News & Current Events / Re: 21 year old Assyrian man mysteriously dies in Sydney
« Last post by mrzurnaci on December 11, 2017, 12:23:24 AM »
sucks but until some context shows up, not much else for me to think of.
News & Current Events / 21 year old Assyrian man mysteriously dies in Sydney
« Last post by Cascade on December 10, 2017, 08:14:39 PM »
He was found dead in his undergarments at 6am outside his house. Nobody knows how he died (at least, they're not telling). Rumors say he was strangled to death and others go on about a drug overdose. He did have blood in his body, they say. Also, his house and surrounds were a 'crime scene'. Astonishingly, nearly a week after he died there still hasn't been any news report (which kinda confirms my point that Australian news, as liberal as it is, doesn't quite focus on non-European incidents).

I cannot imagine how his parents would've felt finding their child in these circumstances. His family are distant relatives of my mother's side, who've always attended our weddings. Very kind and generous people.   :icon_sad:

I noticed a bizarre trend of Assyrian deaths this year - Young Assyrian men (car accidents and now this incident). In 2016, young Assyrian women (all in Sydney).
Assyrians have a propensity for academia but are just lazy and plus, this victim mentality and this feeling of futility, felt especially in the diaspora, means that Assyrians don't apply themselves.

victim mentality and feeling of futility is a flaw that's passed down from our older generations who have islamic influence.

It is said, those who are pessimistic will go "what's the point?" instead of working to make the situation or environment better.

If we don't actively work to get our rights, we never will get them...
Assyrians don't have the highest IQs anyway. Some blacks can easily be a mental match with us.

I'd be worried more if we were Asian though.

Assyrians have a propensity for academia but are just lazy and plus, this victim mentality and this feeling of futility, felt especially in the diaspora, means that Assyrians don't apply themselves.
News & Current Events / Re: Trump is my hero
« Last post by mrzurnaci on December 09, 2017, 06:30:51 PM »
After what he did with Jerusalem, I gained even more respect for him.

I'm just laughing at how Arabaye flipped their sh** lmao
News & Current Events / Re: The 'Russia Russia' witch hunt against Trump
« Last post by mrzurnaci on December 09, 2017, 06:29:43 PM »
it's already been proven that the Russia ties are B.S.
The only reason the medias talk about it is for the sake of views and ratings, it's been proven by Project Veritas when the head of CNN admitted this himself.
no, he was greek.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10