Author Topic: Shengal is 100% free of DAESH/Sunni Muslims  (Read 850 times)

Offline Cascade

• Many waters cannot quench love.
Re: Shengal is 100% free of DAESH/Sunni Muslims
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2017, 03:49:00 AM »
You fail to understand that native land of the Ubaid Sumerians was Northern Mesopotamia/Ezdixan, they were from the North, from the Aryan Zagros Mountains.
Sumerians are from the south. Before they were from the south, they probably came from Africa, via the Levant. Like all humans who migrated out of Africa into Asia. Period.

Later on those Sumerians migrated into all other places and mixed with other people. Their blood/DNA was heavily diluted by other native people. But those Sumerians who stayed in Ezdixan never mixed with other people and became later known as Aryans (Umman Manda: Mitanni/Kassites/Medes). My people, the Ezdi Kurds, are the DIRECT descendants of those Aryans. We still live on the same place as Ubaid Sumerians. We never moved away.
Yep, Sumerians diluted into other peoples. Including us. So we agree here in a way.

While Assyrians evolved from Akkadians and Akkadians came from the South. They later homeland was SOUTHERN Mesopotamia. While homeland of my people has always been NORTHERN Mesopotamia!
Akkadians always came from the north. Read a history book and look at maps. And your Sumerians were always from the south. You're becoming really risible and absurd now.

Of course you would choose to come from the north. More closer to Europe and the Caucasus. Just admit you have an inferiority complex and want to be white.

P.S. If Sumerians spoke a Semitic language, despite having ties to you (with their costumes), would you still have claimed them as your own? I'd probably say the answer is never. Lol.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2017, 04:13:37 AM »
Sumerians are from the south. Before they were from the south, they probably came from Africa, via the Levant. Like all humans who migrated out of Africa into Asia. Period.
Yep, Sumerians diluted into other peoples. Including us. So we agree here in a way.
Akkadians always came from the north. Read a history book and look at maps. And your Sumerians were always from the south. You're becoming really risible and absurd now.

Of course you would choose to come from the north. More closer to Europe and the Caucasus. Just admit you have an inferiority complex and want to be white.
LAMO!!

Akkadians were from the South and Sumerians were from the North. This is a fact and everybody agrees with this reality. There is no room for discussion about this fact. Facts are facts.

Kurds have more Iranian Plateau DNA in them than Assyrians. While Assyrians have more SOUTH West Asian DNA in them than Kurds. That makes Kurds much more North Eastern shifted than Assyrians.

Same can be said about the Sumerians. Sumerians were much more North East shifted than Assyrians. Sumerians had much, much more native Iranian Plateau DNA in them than current Semitic people.

Offline Cascade

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2017, 04:25:49 AM »
LAMO!!

Akkadians were from the South and Sumerians were from the North. This is a fact and everybody agrees with this reality. There is no room for discussion about this fact. Facts are facts.

Kurds have more Iranian Plateau DNA in them than Assyrians. While Assyrians have more SOUTH West Asian DNA in them than Kurds. That makes Kurds much more North Eastern shifted than Assyrians.

Same can be said about the Sumerians. Sumerians were much more North East shifted than Assyrians. Sumerians had much, much more native Iranian Plateau DNA in them than current Semitic people.

Let maps do the talking:

Sumer has always been in the south of Akkad. You really think the people who made historical maps are more knowledgeable than you? Lol.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Cascade

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2017, 04:29:47 AM »
Lol. The Iranian plateau is also in the southwest Asia, at least the parts near the Persian Gulf.

You're so obsessed with making your peoples to be northern, hence your capitalized letters of "NORTH" and "SOUTH". Very sad...You want to be European so badly. You're still west Asian, north or south - You ARE ASIAN. Accept it. Lol.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2017, 04:48:27 AM »
Lol. The Iranian plateau is also in the southwest Asia, at least the parts near the Persian Gulf.

You're so obsessed with making your peoples to be northern, hence your capitalized letters of "NORTH" and "SOUTH". Very sad...You want to be European so badly. You're still west Asian, north or south - You ARE ASIAN. Accept it. Lol.
No way. Iranian Plateau is just West Asia! Has NOTHING to do with SOUTH West Asia!!

As you can see, Iranian Plateau is much, much more NORTHERN.

Assyrians are SOUTH West Asians aka Semitic! Assyrians have much more Neolithic Levant Farmers/Semitic DNA in them than Kurds, period.

SOUTH West Asian DNA is part of the Semitic people. Arabs have also SOUTH West Asian DNA in them. You share the same SOUTH West Asian DNA with Arabs from Nothern Africa, Levant and Arabia.

Kurds are just West Asian people. Chinese are also ASIAN people. That doesn't make Kurds and Chinese the same. Asia is just a geography and not a race.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 05:05:29 AM by Ezidi Kurd »

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2017, 05:03:17 AM »
Let maps do the talking:

Sumer has always been in the south of Akkad. You really think the people who made historical maps are more knowledgeable than you? Lol.
Like I said. Sumerians came originally from NORTHERN Mesopotamia/Zagros Mountains and part of them migrated into the SOUTHERN Mesopotamia.

To speak in your language Sumerians were Irano-Afghano, West Iranian Plateau, ARYAN people. Sumerians wee the same people as the Iranian Plateau farmers.

Semites/Akkadians have assimilated those Sumerians who migrated into the SOUTHERN Mesopotamia. But there were still ORIGINAL Sumerians in the NORHTERN Mesopotamia.

Sumerians were most likely similar to the Leyla-Tepe people, because Leyla-Tepe culture has been linked to the Sumerian Ubaid period culture. And Leyla-Tepe was from the Iranian Plateau.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leyla-Tepe_culture

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2017, 05:30:07 AM »
Like I said. Sumerians came originally from NORTHERN Mesopotamia/Zagros Mountains and part of them migrated into the SOUTHERN Mesopotamia.

To speak in your language Sumerians were Irano-Afghano, West Iranian Plateau, ARYAN people. Sumerians wee the same people as the Iranian Plateau farmers.

Semites/Akkadians have assimilated those Sumerians who migrated into the SOUTHERN Mesopotamia. But there were still ORIGINAL Sumerians in the NORHTERN Mesopotamia.

Sumerians were most likely similar to the Leyla-Tepe people, because Leyla-Tepe culture has been linked to the Sumerian Ubaid period culture. And Leyla-Tepe was from the Iranian Plateau.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leyla-Tepe_culture
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samarra_culture

It now seems that the Samarran is partly contemporary with the Hassunan but started a bit later and continued somewhat longer with a more southerly focus. It is this Samarran colonization of the Mesopotamian lowlands which seems to be the origin of the later Ubaid Culture - which leads into Sumerian Civilization

http://ancientneareast.tripod.com/Samarra_Culture.html

James Mellaart (1967), the earliest settlements in western asia

https://books.google.nl/books?id=Bkk4AAAAIAAJ&pg=PA31&lpg=PA31&dq=Samarra+culture&source=bl&ots=IkOdY19dhV&sig=m6dVNLUEIUKVQenQkymZdABqw04&hl=nl&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=Samarra%20culture&f=false

William H. Stiebing (2009), ancient near eastern history and culture

https://books.google.nl/books?id=DoyTDAAAQBAJ&pg=PA22&lpg=PA22&dq=Samarra+culture+iranian&source=bl&ots=7TQNpD4UHb&sig=SRY_4fZ5EkOT7bjrJD6zD50LsEk&hl=nl&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi624i355fWAhXDb1AKHTjgCy8Q6AEIZDAL#v=onepage&q=Samarra%20culture%20iranian&f=false

« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 05:55:06 AM by Ezidi Kurd »

Offline Cascade

« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2017, 08:03:03 AM »
No way. Iranian Plateau is just West Asia! Has NOTHING to do with SOUTH West Asia!!

Well, the Persian Gulf can be in southwest Asia, considering its southerly location.

As you can see, Iranian Plateau is much, much more NORTHERN.

The Iranian Plateau is almost as large as India. It has a northern and southern portion.

Assyrians are SOUTH West Asians aka Semitic! Assyrians have much more Neolithic Levant Farmers/Semitic DNA in them than Kurds, period.

Southwest Asians are Saudi Arabians, Yemenis, Omanis. I can't believe that I have to inform you this fact. Levantines are to the north, adjacent in LATITUDE to Tehran, Iran. Your geography skills are so feeble, no offense.

SOUTH West Asian DNA is part of the Semitic people. Arabs have also SOUTH West Asian DNA in them. You share the same SOUTH West Asian DNA with Arabs from Nothern Africa, Levant and Arabia.

We do not.

Well, unless if you're speaking about 10,000 years ago. That's all you can do. Using charts that represent Assyrians from millenias ago. God knows how racially different we were back then. And you even admit that we're mixed. So today, who knows how mixed we are (newsflash, we aren't that much mixed).

P.S. That diagram doesn't show Assyrians at all. Lol. We are probably not even Levantines. If we are, I don't care either way. Levantines are always Phoenicians and ancient Arameans. NOT US.

Kurds are just West Asian people. Chinese are also ASIAN people. That doesn't make Kurds and Chinese the same. Asia is just a geography and not a race.

Just as Semitic is a language family, and not a race.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samarra_culture

It now seems that the Samarran is partly contemporary with the Hassunan but started a bit later and continued somewhat longer with a more southerly focus. It is this Samarran colonization of the Mesopotamian lowlands which seems to be the origin of the later Ubaid Culture - which leads into Sumerian Civilization

http://ancientneareast.tripod.com/Samarra_Culture.html

James Mellaart (1967), the earliest settlements in western asia

https://books.google.nl/books?id=Bkk4AAAAIAAJ&pg=PA31&lpg=PA31&dq=Samarra+culture&source=bl&ots=IkOdY19dhV&sig=m6dVNLUEIUKVQenQkymZdABqw04&hl=nl&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=Samarra%20culture&f=false

William H. Stiebing (2009), ancient near eastern history and culture

https://books.google.nl/books?id=DoyTDAAAQBAJ&pg=PA22&lpg=PA22&dq=Samarra+culture+iranian&source=bl&ots=7TQNpD4UHb&sig=SRY_4fZ5EkOT7bjrJD6zD50LsEk&hl=nl&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi624i355fWAhXDb1AKHTjgCy8Q6AEIZDAL#v=onepage&q=Samarra%20culture%20iranian&f=false

Read it again: "West Iranian influence can POSSIBLY be detected, but this awaits INVESTIGATION." - So they're not sure. Don't be so optimistic about it and take it for granted.

The second excerpts says: "Some THINK it originated in Iran". Again, a conjecture. They don't know. We don't know. So hold your Aryan horse.

As I said earlier, you can say Assyrians are Iranian peoples just because they both had winged bulls as art. Maybe it's inspiration, Sumerians and Iranian peoples were neighbours, so they would have looked similar and had cultural homogeneity. Doesn't mean they are the same peoples. Even today, Assyrian and Kurdish music and dance is so alike. Does this mean we are an Iranid race? Of course not. Just open your mind and read between the lines a bit.

P.S. I'm amazed at how revolted you are at Assyrians, considering that Assyrians didn't do anything to Yazidis. That's why I think you're a Sunni Kurd in disguise who is throwing your indignant feelings on us. Yazidis generally don't mind us, and they don't even care much for Muslim Kurds, and want to be separated from them because of their Islam. You are one odd, atypical Yazidi, I tell you.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2017, 07:02:15 PM »
Southwest Asians are Saudi Arabians, Yemenis, Omanis. I can't believe that I have to inform you this fact. Levantines are to the north, adjacent in LATITUDE to Tehran, Iran. Your geography skills are so feeble, no offense.
SOUTH West Asia is associated with the Semitic race. Jews, Arabs, Assyrians are ALL South West Asian people

P.S. That diagram doesn't show Assyrians at all. Lol. We are probably not even Levantines. If we are, I don't care either way. Levantines are always Phoenicians and ancient Arameans. NOT US.
Just as Semitic is a language family, and not a race.
Well Einstein, Assyrians DON'T cluser with the Kurds/Gerogians/Persians at all, this is what I do can tell you for sure. Assyrians are NOT in our cluster. I have seen many diagrams, and Assyrians cluster always with the Jews and Arabs from Lebanon, Syria and Iraq. Assyrians are a little bit more Northern shifted because of the Armenians.

Read it again: "West Iranian influence can POSSIBLY be detected, but this awaits INVESTIGATION." - So they're not sure. Don't be so optimistic about it and take it for granted.
This book was from 2009. We are more advanced now and have DNA as evidence.

And DNA evidence is saying that there was Aryan/Neolithic Iranian Plateau Farmer migration from the Zagros mountains into the rest of West Asia. Our Aryan DNA is spread everywhere with the original Sumerians from the Zagros Mountains.

Sumerians from the Zagros Mountains came from the Iranian Plateau and found a true, first real Aryan Sumerian civilization what is nowadays know as a UBAID civilization, which has it's roots in Shengal/Ezdixan.

Nowadays we have DNA as evidence. It has been proven that the Neolithic Iranian Farmers (proto-Aryans) from the Iranian Plateau migrated into the Mesopotamia, the Steppes and the Indus Valley.

So, proto-Aryan/Neolithic Iranian Farmer DNA is all over those places, so there was a true migration FOR SURE! We can trace that migration with DNA science.

No fairytale, but real scientific FACTS.

P.S. I'm amazed at how revolted you are at Assyrians, considering that Assyrians didn't do anything to Yazidis. That's why I think you're a Sunni Kurd in disguise who is throwing your indignant feelings on us. Yazidis generally don't mind us, and they don't even care much for Muslim Kurds, and want to be separated from them because of their Islam. You are one odd, atypical Yazidi, I tell you.
LMAO, how many Ezdi Kurds did you met in real life?? You have a very wrong impression of Ezdi Kurds.

I have NEVER met any Ezdi in my life who likes Assyrians more than non-Ezdi Kurds, lol.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2017, 07:08:28 PM »
LMAO, how many Ezdi Kurds did you met in real life?? You have a very wrong impression of Ezdi Kurds.

I have NEVER met any Ezdi in my life who likes Assyrians more than non-Ezdi Kurds, lol.
+ maybe they dislike non-Ezdi Kurds, but that doesn't mean that they like Assyrians, lol. What have Assyrians to do with non-Ezdi Kurds at the first place? You are not the center of the universe, your race is not that important. We are not obsessed with your race and don't care about it. We never think about and you never come up in our minds. Your people are the last people who come into our minds.

All what we are obsessed about is how much we dislike Sunni Muslims, Barzani and the Turks.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2017, 08:30:45 PM »
Kermanshah is the biggest Kurdish city in East Kurdistan (Iran). It was the city of the Kassites and later the glorious Medes! Kermanshah is one of the most important and precious ancient cities to us Kurds.

In May 2009, based on a research conducted by the University of Hamedan and UCL, the head of Archeology Research Center of Iran's Cultural Heritage and Tourism Organization announced that the one of the oldest prehistorian village in the Middle East dating back to 9800 B.P., was discovered in Sahneh, located west of Kermanshah

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kermanshah

Kermanshah is in the Zagros Mountains (Iranian Plateau) and Kermanshah Culture gave birth to Samarra Culture in Mesopotamia, while Samarra gave birth to the Sumerian Ubaid Culture. Sumerian Ubaid Culture in Shengal was the real true Aryan/Sumerian most advanced culture in the Mesopotamia, Those Aryan Ubaid Sumerians brought true civilization into Mesopotamia.

Northern Mesopotamia has always been part of the Aryan people and culture. Aryan/West Iranian/Iranid people were always native to the Mesopotamia.

Before you try to steal it, is Kermanshah also Semitic/Assyrian, LMAO?

No matter how much you twist the facts, we (Aryans/West Iranid people) still beat the Semites on every level.

The same Kermanshah Culture gave birth to Leyla-Tepe, Leyla-Tepe in turn gave birth to Maykop Culture. And the Maykop Culture gave birth to the Yamnaya Culture (second stage PIE).

There are similarities between Ubaid Culture and the Leyla-Tepe Culture because both were found by the Iranian Plateau (West Iranid) Aryans.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 08:57:06 PM by Ezidi Kurd »

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2017, 08:30:45 PM »

Muslims get interest-free loans

Started by peachyBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 8
Views: 1242
Last post June 16, 2009, 05:10:35 PM
by Nuray
Do Kurdish Muslims & Sunni Arabs hate each other?

Started by Assyrian NationalistBoard Serious Topics and Discussions

Replies: 2
Views: 380
Last post August 12, 2015, 02:48:08 AM
by Cascade
"Moderate Sunni Arab Group: FSA- Free Syrian Army"

Started by Assyrian NationalistBoard Serious Topics and Discussions

Replies: 4
Views: 452
Last post September 12, 2015, 05:48:42 PM
by Etain
Free Syrian Army Sunni Rebels want to arrest Putin (LOL)

Started by Assyrian NationalistBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 3
Views: 281
Last post July 15, 2016, 10:32:16 AM
by Cascade
Assyrian warns Sunni Muslims Tal Kayf to leave

Started by Assyrian NationalistBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 5
Views: 438
Last post February 22, 2017, 05:59:27 PM
by mrzurnaci