Author Topic: **WHY RateAssyrians said Chaldeans voted for KURDS!!!**  (Read 6208 times)

Offline babylonx

• Mid-Level Member
**WHY RateAssyrians said Chaldeans voted for KURDS!!!**
« on: December 21, 2005, 09:04:28 PM »

In response to RateAssyrians previous thread about Chaldeans voting for Kurds, I think this is why you think the majority of Chaldeans in northern Iraq voted for the Kurds!

Voting Center Number

Telsqof
Voting center director refused to allow more than one representative at a time even though the center contained several voting booths to monitor. Kurdish national guards were stationed along the path to the center, intimidating voters on their way to vote and telling them to vote for the Kurdish list.

Faqeeruk
Voters were not allowed to vote and their entrance to the voting center was impeded. Faqeeruk is predominantly Arab.

Mosul
Kurdish militia (Peshmarga) working as national guards forbade observers and political representatives from entering the voting center.

Mosul
Bida'a court center Voting center workers were, in broad day light, forging ballots with the help of the national guards all for the 730 Kurdish list.

Ba'shiqa
Peshmarga were at all times inside the voting center asking the voters who they are voting for. If it was for the Kurdish list, the forms were taken from them and filled out for the Kurdish list and submitted on their behalf.

Sinjar (Qaboosia school)
predominantly Yazidi Kurdish militia (Peshmarga) working as national guards forbiade observers and political representatives from entering the voting center. Some were followed and arrested.

Qaraqosh (Bakhdeda),
elementary school center Armed KDP Peshmaraga surrounded the entrances to the voting center and intimidated the voters to vote for the kurdish list.

Batnaya (Telkaif district)
KDP representative along with the mayor were walking inside the voting center so that the voters had no privacy and pressuring them to vote for 730. Untill 12 noon, many voters were rejected on account that their names were not found in the list of residents of Batnaya.

Shaikha Hamurabi school
Kurdish Intelligence forces (Asayesh) kicked out the political observer for the Kurdistan Islamic union and threatened to arrest him should he return. Pressure was exerted on the voters by the above to vote for 730.

Wana District
director, Ali Muhamad Salih started filling out many elections forms on behalf of voters waiting in line all for the 730 Kurdish list.

Karfaq
high school voting center Director of the center Abdallah Muhamad Ahmad did not allow observers to enter the center except those who are supporters of the Kurdistani list. This also took place in all the voting centers in the Zamar District.

Offline 2AMAZU

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2005, 10:10:28 PM »
DOES HE HAVE ANOTHER AGAINST CHALDEANS OR SOMETHING?

Offline Senan

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2005, 10:12:43 PM »
u know whats funny, even with all those factors in consideration, the chaldean towns mentioned, in total, they still managed to out vote the total votes for zowaa for the assyrians living in chicago and Cali.

wheres RateAssyrians now?

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2005, 10:12:43 PM »

Offline Angel2

• Special Member
  • 6/14/08
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2005, 10:12:58 PM »
expected from a muslim democracy :lol:
"May the Lord Bless You & continually fill your heart with His Love. May He give you victory in every trial you face.....As you are blessed of the Lord, may you become a blessing in return to all those who share your life."   Audrey Jeanne Roberts

Offline RateAssyrians

• Me
    • My Atournet
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2005, 11:07:14 PM »
Quote from: Malka_shomana
u know whats funny, even with all those factors in consideration, the chaldean towns mentioned, in total, they still managed to out vote the total votes for zowaa for the assyrians living in chicago and Cali.

its funny how you say that because the 30,000 eligble Iraqi Assyrians here in Chicago managed to vote 4 times more then the 120,000 Iraqi Chaldean population in detriot...
YOU CAN TAKE GOD’S HOME FROM US, BUT YOU CAN’T TAKE GOD FROM OUR HOMES!!!
http://my.atournet.com/AtourNet/A2raya07

Offline babylonx

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2005, 11:10:16 PM »
Quote from: RateAssyrians

its funny how you say that because the 30,000 eligble Iraqi Assyrians here in Chicago managed to vote 4 times more then the 120,000 Iraqi Chaldean population in detriot...

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Offline RateAssyrians

• Me
    • My Atournet
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2005, 11:13:49 PM »
Quote from: WEE EEE SAM

yes i do... the majority of chaldeans in iraq and other arab countries consider themselfs either arab or kurdish... the chaldeans of iran consider themselfs as persians... no matter where in the world you go, a chaldean will most likey not say assyrian or chaldean

think about that for a minute because its pure fact, those have lived in iraq would know

Offline Senan

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2005, 11:15:31 PM »

ok.. chicago population...

http://ado-world.org/en/news.php?id=1173&lang=en

Total voted for zowaa

Cali. poplulation

total voted for zowaa
San fran. 812
L.A 133
San diago 509

http://www.zindamagazine.com/Dec15/Results.php

Offline Angel2

• Special Member
  • 6/14/08
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2005, 11:16:12 PM »

yes i do... the majority of chaldeans in iraq and other arab countries consider themselfs either arab or kurdish... the chaldeans of iran consider themselfs as persians... no matter where in the world you go, a chaldean will most likey not say assyrian or chaldean

think about that for a minute because its pure fact, those have lived in iraq would know

nasha why do U bother yourself......if they want to get screwed over by Muslims then that is their problem
"May the Lord Bless You & continually fill your heart with His Love. May He give you victory in every trial you face.....As you are blessed of the Lord, may you become a blessing in return to all those who share your life."   Audrey Jeanne Roberts

Offline Senan

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2005, 11:16:28 PM »
whereis ur beloved assyrians now?

Offline RateAssyrians

• Me
    • My Atournet
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2005, 11:17:04 PM »

Total voted for zowaa

ELIGABLE VOTERS IS ONLY 30,000 IN CHICAGO WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?

Offline 2AMAZU

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2005, 11:18:30 PM »

WHERE DO U GET UR INFORMATION FROM..IAM CHALDEAN AND I DONT SAY IAM ARAB OR KURDISH..SOME ASSYRIANS IN AUSTRALIA CALLED THEMSELF IRAQIS TOO...BUT WHOEVER WANA SAY THEY ARABZ OR WATEVA ITS THEIR PROBLEM

Offline Senan

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2005, 11:19:05 PM »

Total voted for zowaa

ELIGABLE VOTERS IS ONLY 30,000 IN CHICAGO WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?

only 33% are eligible to vote?  where did u come up that number?

Offline RateAssyrians

• Me
    • My Atournet
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2005, 11:19:52 PM »
Quote from: Angel2

nasha why do U bother yourself......if they want to get screwed over by Muslims then that is their problem

your right... chaldeans are a lost cause... Assyrian have wasted to much time and money trying in trying to get them to take a stand for themselfs... Zowaa is doing nothing but wasting time and lossing support by trying to get chaldeans to unite with Assyrians

Offline Senan

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2005, 11:21:04 PM »
there are only a few chaldeans that call them selves arabs.. and there are some chaldeans whoa re arabs yet belong to chaldean church.  Thats soemthign that has to go through hyour head.  the majority of chaldeans callt hemsleves either chaldean, or assyrian.  in iraq, no one went by the name chaldean or assyrian, but as Mass7ee (christian), in soureth, we say were souraye.  one  after everyone left iraq they start coming out with this BS names, assyrians, chaldean, seriani, whatever.

Offline RateAssyrians

• Me
    • My Atournet
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2005, 11:21:38 PM »
SOME ASSYRIANS IN AUSTRALIA CALLED THEMSELF IRAQIS TOO...

saying Iraqi is completely diffrent then saying Arab or kurdish

Offline Senan

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2005, 11:24:16 PM »
the majority of assyrians have abandoned nineveh plains for arabs and kurds, and now you guys have more political parties in the west, then the actual assyrian population in iraq.  
On top of that, You guys never gave a damn about chaldeans until elections came up, then all the sudden there was this chaldoasshuree and all this "unity", where was it before hte elections?

Offline 2AMAZU

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2005, 11:24:49 PM »
Quote from: Angel2

your right... chaldeans are a lost cause... Assyrian have wasted to much time and money trying in trying to get them to take a stand for themselfs... Zowaa is doing nothing but wasting time and lossing support by trying to get chaldeans to unite with Assyrians

CHALDEANS R NOT A LOST CAUSE...EVEN SOME ASSYRIANS HEREE R LOST CAUSE COZ THEY CALLED THEMSELF ASSYRIANS 2 MINUTE LATER THEY IN THE CAR PUTTING ARAB MUSIC AND SINGING IN ARABIC AND WHEN U TELL THEM WHAT U LISTENING TO OHHH OUR MUSIC OH PLZZ ....ALOT OF ASSYRIANS HERE DONT EVEN SAY WE ASSYRIANS!!! MOST OF CHALDEANS SAY THEY IRAQI'S COZ ITS OUR HOME LAND THATS ABOUT IT..WE NOT FUKING ARABZ OR KURDISH CRAP

Offline RateAssyrians

• Me
    • My Atournet
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2005, 11:26:51 PM »
in iraq, no one went by the name chaldean or assyrian, but as Mass7ee (christian), in soureth, we say were souraye.  one  after everyone left iraq they start coming out with this BS names, assyrians, chaldean, seriani, whatever.

here is where your wrong agian... my parents, uncles and aunts have always said Assyrian(Ashuri)... they have never told people they are christian arab or christian kurd... My aunt who had one of the highest engineering postions in Kikuks oil field lost her job because she refused to say shes either arab or kurd...  you think every one says just "christian" but i cant blame you, being a the chaldean you are

Offline 2AMAZU

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2005, 11:28:56 PM »
RATE U SAYING CHALDEAN SHOULD CALL THEMSELF ASSYRIANS LA
THEN YNOT U CALL URSELF CHALDEAN IF WE ALL SAME HA

Offline RateAssyrians

• Me
    • My Atournet
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2005, 11:29:22 PM »
EVEN SOME ASSYRIANS HEREE R LOST CAUSE COZ THEY CALLED THEMSELF ASSYRIANS 2 MINUTE LATER THEY IN THE CAR PUTTING ARAB MUSIC AND SINGING IN ARABIC AND WHEN U TELL THEM WHAT U LISTENING TO OHHH OUR MUSIC OH PLZZ ....

if i listen to spanish music does that make me a mexican... alot of people encluding non middle easterns like to listen to arabic music... Music is music what does that have to do with anything

Offline babylonx

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2005, 11:30:09 PM »
All this hatred and anger because of me! :devil:

Offline Senan

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2005, 11:31:10 PM »
in iraq, no one went by the name chaldean or assyrian, but as Mass7ee (christian), in soureth, we say were souraye.  one  after everyone left iraq they start coming out with this BS names, assyrians, chaldean, seriani, whatever.

here is where your wrong agian... my parents, uncles and aunts have always said Assyrian(Ashuri)... they have never told people they are christian arab or christian kurd... My aunt who had one of the highest engineering postions in Kikuks oil field lost her job because she refused to say shes either arab or kurd...  you think every one says just "christian" but i cant blame you, being a the chaldean you are

where are ur family now??  are they in ur beloved "NINEVEH" right now, rebuilding their villages? claiming their assyrians.. fighting for the cause of zowaa? r assyrian building more church? or simply abandoning them? or are they in the west enjoying their freedom?
 lemme tell u soemhting about chaldeans on the other hand, El qosh is still standing up, Tel keppe is still standing up, Tel esqosf is still standing, Daweadeya is being rebuilt, more beautiful then it ever was., and a number of other villages... there are more chaldean churchs being built in iraq, 75% of christians in iraq are chaldeans.. where are ur assyrians now?

Offline RateAssyrians

• Me
    • My Atournet
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2005, 11:32:27 PM »

chaldeans are Assyrians
Assyrians aren't chaldeans

chaldean are nothing but Assyrian who are catholics... if you do claim to be a historical chaldean then why are all your chaldean villages in the heart land of Assyrian... why are they all around the capital of Assyria?

Offline RadRides

• Special Member
  • bar-b-que-nin king
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2005, 11:33:07 PM »
why bother arguing like a bunch of monkey's?  you're just throwing bs at one another.  if it makes you all feel better, you're arguing on ASSYRIAN VOICE FORUMS!  I would think the term hypocrite would apply.  Now go eat an apple, back a pie, or play in the snow.

Offline 2AMAZU

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2005, 11:33:44 PM »
EVEN SOME ASSYRIANS HEREE R LOST CAUSE COZ THEY CALLED THEMSELF ASSYRIANS 2 MINUTE LATER THEY IN THE CAR PUTTING ARAB MUSIC AND SINGING IN ARABIC AND WHEN U TELL THEM WHAT U LISTENING TO OHHH OUR MUSIC OH PLZZ ....

if i listen to spanish music does that make me a mexican... alot of people encluding non middle easterns like to listen to arabic music... Music is music what does that have to do with anything

IAM NOT SAYING LISTENIN TO ANY MUSIC WOULD CHANGE WHO U R..IAM SAYING WHEN U TELL THEM WHAT U LISTENING TOO THEY TURN AROUND AND SAY OUR MUSIC AND SAYING WE ALSO AN ARABZ TOO

TO ME AND ALOT OF CHALDEANS OUT THERE..WE CHALDEANS AND WE DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH ASSYRIANS ..COZ AS FAR AS I KNOW WE ALL GET ALONG

Offline Audacious

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2005, 11:34:16 PM »
The never ending battle.

The coolest game on Earth.

Offline RateAssyrians

• Me
    • My Atournet
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2005, 11:34:16 PM »
lemme tell u soemhting about chaldeans on the other hand, El qosh is still standing up, Tel keppe is still standing up, Tel esqosf is still standing, Daweadeya is being rebuilt, more beautiful then it ever was., and a number of other villages... there are more chaldean churchs being built in iraq, 75% of christians in iraq are chaldeans.. where are ur assyrians now?

kissing ass to arabs and kurds will save your life... assyrians left because they had to leave...

Offline 2AMAZU

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2005, 11:34:44 PM »

chaldeans are Assyrians

chaldean are nothing but Assyrian who are catholics... if you do claim to be a historical chaldean then why are all your chaldean villages in the heart land of Assyrian... why are they all around the capital of Assyria?

THEN CHALDEANS AINT ASSYRIAN TOO

Offline Senan

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2005, 11:35:41 PM »

chaldeans are Assyrians

i dont have a problem claiming in assyrian.. its the churchs that that have seperate us by name.. but its peopel like u who have seperated chaldeans from assyrians in the psychological state also.

Offline RadRides

• Special Member
  • bar-b-que-nin king
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2005, 11:35:49 PM »
Quote from: Audacious
The never ending battle.

damn straight

Offline babylonx

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2005, 11:36:36 PM »

Have you heard of Mongols and Tatars? That should answer your question why Chaldeans live in the nineveh plains!

Offline RateAssyrians

• Me
    • My Atournet
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2005, 11:37:31 PM »

chaldeans are Assyrians

THEN CHALDEANS AINT ASSYRIAN TOO

are you stupid.. didn't you just read what i wrote... chaldeans of today have no relation to the chaldeans of 3,000 years ago....  the real chaldeans of today are the people living in falluga, najaf and karbela... they are chaldean real chaldeans unlike the people who live in the capital of assyria

Offline Senan

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2005, 11:37:50 PM »

kissing ass to arabs and kurds will save your life... assyrians left because they had to leave...

its not called kissing ass.. its called living side-by-side with other kinds, just like what were taught to do by our church.  

assyrian had to leave??  Did chaldeans have more rights then assyrians in iraq?

Offline Angel2

• Special Member
  • 6/14/08
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2005, 11:38:12 PM »
Quote from: Audacious
The never ending battle.

ditto.....I'm an assy/chaldo and I think a lot of us are mixed so lets get over it

You Voted, You Asked, Some Begged: Pictures of Aruba!!!

Started by shamirumBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 24
Views: 1333
Last post January 16, 2006, 10:56:28 PM
by Assy Gal
Pope Urges Chaldeans to Keep Faith

Started by AlchemistBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 0
Views: 950
Last post November 14, 2005, 12:18:23 AM
by Alchemist
Hundreds of Kurds Converting to Christianity in Kurdistan

Started by ASHOORBoard Culture & History

Replies: 1
Views: 1520
Last post November 21, 2005, 03:25:53 PM
by ByzantineSnoopy
Kurds and Assyrians have ALWAYS lived in Peace.........?????

Started by Senator_DanaviBoard Culture & History

Replies: 61
Views: 8860
Last post May 23, 2006, 01:40:45 AM
by Nuray
This is why you don't work for Assyrians/Chaldeans

Started by mizzchaldoBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 11
Views: 1382
Last post February 23, 2006, 10:52:58 PM
by mizzchaldo