Author Topic: Kurds claim to be descendants of the medes  (Read 4556 times)

Offline Cascade

• Many waters cannot quench love.
Re: Kurds claim to be descendants of the medes
« Reply #140 on: September 13, 2017, 06:45:48 AM »
I do care. And it is what matters to me. This kind of division makes me think clear. Kurds are from Northern Mesopotamia/Zagros Mountains. While Assyrians are from the Levant & the Arabian Peninsula.

You dare call us JUST Arabs/Levatine. That's the tip of the iceberg. Semites come from Eastern Africa. Our language evolved there. So specifically, OUR race is eastern Africa, Somalian, Arabid, Afro-Asiatic, northwest Semitic, eastern Aramaic, northeast Aramaic with cream and strawberry on top.   :wavetowel:

I am NOT responsible what other think say and do.

Honestly, go watch these Iranian/Aryan videos. Completely obsessed with the white race and white Iranians. Why? They know Aryan means EUROPEAN and WHITE. Go ask them, not me. I'm the messenger here.

Btw, Georgians are ARYAN, because they have a lot Neolithic Iranian Plateau DNA in them. The Neolithic Iranian Plateau auDNA is dominant in Georgians.
Lol. I thought you'd say they're a Kartvelian race because their langauge family is that. But hey, at least you're getting somewhere now...

Assyrians are Assyrid and Arabid, while Palestinians and Lebanese are just Arabid.

Assyrians are Assyrid and Armenoid because we f*cked and bred with Armenians. We do have Arabid in us for sure, just like Iranians who converted to Islam and got mixed with a few Arabs. So nobody's saying they're all pure.

Semitic is a language group but ALSO a race because ALL Semites have the same ROOTS. Like ARYAN is a language group, but also a race.

So is Armenoid and Mediterranid, and Assyrians fall under them in some racial categorizations. But you avoid to use those terms as they go against you're Semitic vs Aryan agenda. Amazing. You go by Semitic because, again, Nordics used the terms to differentiate the "superior" (Aryan/Nordic) and "inferior" races (Semites, Slavs, blacks, gypsies and pretty much all the f**ng world).

Didn't I tell you that Semitic is biblical? Remember Shem? The guy that supposedly gave birth to Arabs, Jews and Assyrians. That's where "Semitic" came from. And the term is the most obsolete racial category. Genealogists go with more scientific terms such as Armenoid and Mediterannid much more than Semitic. They know the term is FICTIONAL. Can't believe as a Yazidi you believe in Abrahamic/Jewish BS.

Assyrians are the CLOSEST related to the Arabs in the Levant, like Lebanese Arab Christians & Muslim. Why? Because you are from the same URHEIMAT and from the same genepool. Assyrians belong to the same Semitic race because ancestors of the Assyrians were Semitic tribes. You language group IS your race, because you ALL share the same origin, deep roots.

And I did say Assyrians are related to Lebanese people. Love how you're backpedaling, because you didn't point out that we are AFRO-ASIATIC. Lol. What happened?

Dude, the Semitic urheimat can be in Tanzania for all I care, that doesn't mean Assyrians are now Tanzanians. YOUR language family has ties in central Asia (Indo-European urheimate). So what the hell are you doing in Iraq? Get the logic. I'm now being as obtuse as you. Newsflash, people migrate. Btw, Assyrians were always in Mesopotamia. The Semitic languages were brought in to us, just like Aramaic did (when we spoke Akkadian) - Are we Aramean now? So no, language doesn't always equal race nor ethnicity.

Thanks for your input, but your charts are not scientific at all and NOT based on scientific papers. I don't where those samples are form and from what kind of 'population' (N). Also your charts are not detailed and NOT specified.

I showed you the ACADEMIC distribution of auDNA. I'm always using the ACADEMIC papers and source as my argumentation about human DNA.

Of course they're not scientific. You don't agree with them. Lol. Again, your charts never include Assyrians. They don't say Assyrians are Levantines. Only YOU SAY THAT. Also, they're based from 9000 years ago. Period. Your argument is moot.

The closest relatives to Assyrians are Arabs from the Levant, Iraq and Syria. The closest people to Assyrians are the Semitic Lebanese people. And we have now EVIDENCE that modern Lebanese people are similar to their ancient SEMTIC ancestors 4000 years ago. The DNA of Lebanese people is still very Semitic. Assyrians are similar to the Lebanese Semitic people. You cluster together, that's why you should search for your roots in the Levant.
Don't put words in my mouth. Semitic is a race, because you all share the same deep roots and the same origin/ancestors. You are all from the same URHEIMAT.

What's wrong with you? You're blatantly backpedaling and making a nasty strawman. Nobody said Assyrians and Lebanese people are not the same race, in which they are. Heck, I confuse Assyrians with Lebanese people all the time. We are so alike, especially with their Maronites. I'm ONLY against your warped, trolling idea that Assyrians are "more" related to eastern Africans and Saudi Arabians than to Armenians and even Kurds! How come you didn't say that here? What stopped you? Maybe you know I'm right now.

Modern Lebanese Muslims, as similar as we are to them, still have Arabian peninsula DNA. We barely do. But of course, now you'll make a foul strawman about it again.

And I do talk about Iranid race aka the Aryans. Europeans are NOT 1 race and definitely NOT Aryans at all, only Iranians who belong to an IRANID race (Medes & Persians) are ARYAN. Ancient Greeks, Germanic race tribes, Celtic race tribes, Slavic race tribes were NEVER Aryans and never called themselves Aryans. Greek historians never called themselves Aryans, the Roman Empire never called itself Aryan etc. Their ancestors were NEVER Aryans. Aryans were NOT from Europe, but from the Iranian Plateau. Europeans don't have much of the ARYAN 'Iranian Plateau' DNA.

Really? The Germans were so proud calling themselves Aryans. Just saying...

Kurds belong to an Aryan race, because our language is Aryan. And the native language of our ancestors was also ARYAN. Kurds belong to an Aryan race, becaus Kurds are genetically connected to Northern Mesopotamia/Zagros/Iranian Plateau which was also the native homeland of the ancient Aryans the Medes.

Kurds claim descent from Medes, who inhabited the mountainous area of northwestern Iran and the northeastern and eastern region of Mesopotamia and located in the Kermanshah-Hamadan (Ecbatana) region in Iran. You are an Iranid people. You have more to do with Iran than with Iraq. Ironic that you're so proud of being Aryan and yet you're living in the lands of predominantly ruled by Semites. If you're such a proud Iranian/Aryan, live in northwestern Iran. Why couldn't the Kurds make a nation there? Why choose the land of the Semites?

Actually, speaking of Georgians, Georgians today don't speak Aryan. But they do belong to an Aryan race. Georgians tribes like Colchis were for thousands of years under infleucne of the Aryan tribes. Ask Georgians if you don't believe, it has been said sad many Georgian 'Eastern' tribes came originally from the Iranian Plateau.

I doubt that they're full Iranian. They look Slavic or Russian. You can say that they're mixed. Look at these Georgian men. They look really European (and yes, it is about the looks):

Kurds and Assyrians look more alike than they do with Georgians, who look more 'foreign' and white (and I know this will trigger you, but if it does then you're seriously a white wannabe yourself - just saying).

" Eastern Georgia, throughout its history, has been several times been annexed by the Persian Empire, specifically under the Achaemenid, Parthian, Sassanid, Safavid, Afsharid and Qajar dynasties. Western Georgia, throughout its history had been annexed by the Persian Achaemenids, Sassanids and Afsharids. Due to this, there has been a lot of political, cultural and ethnic exchange between the two nations for thousands of years, and thus Georgia was and is often considered a part of Greater Iran "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia%E2%80%93Iran_relations

History of Iranian-Georgian Relations

http://www.iranicaonline.org/articles/georgia-ii-history-

Remember that there are 4 million Georgians while more than 100 million Aryans (West Iranids).

Yes, the Persian empire has reached there. But Georgians today have been mixed with eastern Europeans. They have Iranid and East Europe DNA. Please don't deny this.

Aryans are ancient people who are NATIVE to the Iranian Plateau and are full of Neolithic Iranian Plateau auDNA. Aryans were those who build the first villages, cities, had the first urban laws, civil societies etc. Aryans gave birth to the human civilization. Because of Aryans the cultures in the Mesopotamia, Indus Valley flourished.

Sumerians were the first to build society. They had nothing to do with Iranians. Semite-speakers came from the north and eventually, Sumerians mixed with them or "absorbed" within them. If anything, Assyrians are more related to ancient Sumerians than you are. Last time I checked, Akkadians and Sumerians MORPHED, not Sumerians and Persians (read a history book). Sumerians and Akkadians can be envisioned as our early "grandparents".

You SEMITIC race people are acting like our Aryan Kurdish worst enemies and when you act like our enemies you will be threated like our worst enemies. You are the same as Turks who deny Kurdish race. And therefore if you will not watch out you will be threated like Turks by my Aryan people...

Um, bub, I don't think we see it in a Semitic/Aryan manner like you do. Hate to burst your bubble. We see Kurds as enemies, and also Arabs, Turks and even Jews (sometimes, sadly). But funnily, many of us defend Iran (who are Aryan people). We don't care about the racial difference between us. That's your obsession. We see Kurds as Kurd, Iranians as Iranians, etc. We don't see Aryans or Semites. If we did, then Assyrians wouldn't hate Arabs all the time. Lol.

Are you bipolar? You can be so over the top and outlandish, and at others you seem reasonable and courteous. How's your next post going to be like? Crazy or normal?  :giggle:
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Cascade

« Reply #141 on: September 13, 2017, 06:56:50 AM »
These are still real DNA tests and genealogy data . Not sure why you're adamantly denying just because they don't fit your Abrahamic/Jewish-Nazi "Semitic" vs "Aryan" agenda:

« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 05:37:54 AM by Cascade »
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Cascade

« Reply #142 on: September 13, 2017, 07:11:22 AM »
Source to above content: https://books.google.com.au/books?id=FrwNcwKaUKoC&printsec=frontcover&dq=ISBN0691087504&source=gbs_summary_r&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=assyrian&f=false

About Sumerians:

"For millennia, the southern part of the Mesopotamia has been a wetland region generated by the Tigris and Euphrates rivers before flowing into the Gulf. This area has been occupied by human communities since ancient times and the present-day inhabitants, the Marsh Arabs, are considered the population with the strongest link to ancient Sumerians. Popular tradition, however, considers the Marsh Arabs as a foreign group, of unknown origin, which arrived in the marshlands when the rearing of water buffalo was introduced to the region."

"The Semitic groups were semi-nomadic people who spoke a Semitic language and lived in the northern area of the Syro-Arabian desert breeding small animals. From here, they reached Mesopotamia where they settled among the pre-existing populations. The Semitic people, more numerous in the north, and the Sumerians, more represented in the south, after having adsorbed the pre-existing populations, melted their cultures laying the basis of the western civilization"

You can see that you have a factual point about Semites being from the desert, but you're laying out your opinion quite inaccurately and unfairly - We have nothing to do with the southern parts of the Arabian peninsula (what you're implying) and Iranians have nothing to do with Sumerians. Just because the Yazidis and Sumerians have similar art and whatnot doesn't make them the same peoples. That's like me saying Assyrians are just like Kurds racially, because my Kurdish friend looks like my uncle. Get it? It's quite superficial and bears no basis. Also, as per this quote, you can clearly see that Semites mixed with Sumerians. What does this mean? The modern day Assyrian Semite has both Sumerian and ancient Semitic heritage.

Source: https://bmcevolbiol.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/1471-2148-11-288?site=bmcevolbiol.biomedcentral.com
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 07:22:29 AM by Cascade »

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #142 on: September 13, 2017, 07:11:22 AM »

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #143 on: September 13, 2017, 11:42:00 AM »
Honestly, go watch these Iranian/Aryan videos. Completely obsessed with the white race and white Iranians. Why? They know Aryan means EUROPEAN and WHITE. Go ask them, not me. I'm the messenger here.
Assyrians are Assyrid and Armenoid because we f*cked and bred with Armenians. We do have Arabid in us for sure, just like Iranians who converted to Islam and got mixed with a few Arabs. So nobody's saying they're all pure.
So is Armenoid and Mediterranid, and Assyrians fall under them in some racial categorizations. But you avoid to use those terms as they go against you're Semitic vs Aryan agenda. Amazing. You go by Semitic because, again, Nordics used the terms to differentiate the "superior" (Aryan/Nordic) and "inferior" races (Semites, Slavs, blacks, gypsies and pretty much all the f**ng world).
Dude, I don't care what other think, feel, say and do.

What they think doesn't make me less Aryan. I'm who I'm. My ancestors were Aryans who spoke the same Aryan language, had the same Aryan religion, culture and DNA as my people. Therefore I'm a true DIRECT descendant of the ancient Aryan. I'm an Aryan.

Assyrians are not like Armenians. Assyrians are shifted toward Armenians. Assyrians are still closer to their Semitic cousins the Lebanese Arabs. Why? Because they share the same ancient Semitic ancestors with each
other. They have the same origin and other Semites. Assyrians are Semites and belong to a Semitic race, full stop!

And I did say Assyrians are related to Lebanese people.
BINGO. ANd we have a very recent ACADEMIC papaer on LEbanese Arab Semites. And those are native to the Levant.

YOUR language family has ties in central Asia (Indo-European urheimate). So what the hell are you doing in Iraq? Get the logic. I'm now being as obtuse as you. Newsflash, people migrate. Btw, Assyrians were always in Mesopotamia. The Semitic languages were brought in to us, just like Aramaic did (when we spoke Akkadian) - Are we Aramean now? So no, language doesn't always equal race nor ethnicity.
Of course they're not scientific. You don't agree with them. Lol. Again, your charts never include Assyrians. They don't say Assyrians are Levantines. Only YOU SAY THAT. Also, they're based from 9000 years ago. Period. Your argument is moot.
My Aryan language still has an ERGATIVE construction in it. Ergativiy is NATIVE to our homeland in West Asia. There is no ERGAVITY in Central Asia. So thus does mean that my Aryan language has it roots in West Asia, Kurdistan

I'm ONLY against your warped, trolling idea that Assyrians are "more" related to eastern Africans and Saudi Arabians than to Armenians and even Kurds! How come you didn't say that here? What stopped you? Maybe you know I'm right now.
If you follow the recent ACADEMIC papers you will find out that Assyrians are still very close to the Levant. Assyrians have much more Neolithic Levant Farmer auDNA in them, maybe as much as Arabs.

Modern Lebanese Muslims, as similar as we are to them, still have Arabian peninsula DNA. We barely do. But of course, now you'll make a foul strawman about it again.
Assyrians have a lot Arabian Peninsula auDNA, because the Akkadians were actually from the Arabian Peninsula

Kurds claim descent from Medes, who inhabited the mountainous area of northwestern Iran and the northeastern and eastern region of Mesopotamia and located in the Kermanshah-Hamadan (Ecbatana) region in Iran. You are an Iranid people. You have more to do with Iran than with Iraq. Ironic that you're so proud of being Aryan and yet you're living in the lands of predominantly ruled by Semites. If you're such a proud Iranian/Aryan, live in northwestern Iran. Why couldn't the Kurds make a nation there? Why choose the land of the Semites?
Northern Iraq/Northern Mesopotamia is still Aryan land. The biggest population on that land are still the Aryans. The Aryans were always native people of the Northern Mesopotamia, since the era of the Ubaid Sumerians. Since the Ubaid Sumerians Northern Mesopotamia was populated non stop by Iranid aka Aryan people. It is our native land, and Aryans are still the majority of that land. Why should we give our NATIVE land to other races like Turks or Semites? Do you think we are retard to give our Aryan land away. We will fight for it till the very end. It is OUR native land. The Aryan land.

I doubt that they're full Iranian. They look Slavic or Russian. You can say that they're mixed. Look at these Georgian men. They look really European (and yes, it is about the looks).
It is not about the looks. You can change your looks within generation, while you can't change your race.

Georgians are still very close to the Caucasus Hunter-Gatherers (CHG). Georgians are a mixture between CHG and the ARYANS (Neolithic Iranian Farmers). But CHG and Neolithic Iranian Farmers were even very similar to each other 9000 years ago.

Kurds and Assyrians look more alike than they do with Georgians, who look more 'foreign' and white (and I know this will trigger you, but if it does then you're seriously a white wannabe yourself - just saying).
Hahahahaha, Semitic Assyrians don't look like Iranid/Aryan Kurds and Iranid Kurds don't look like Semitic Assyrians at all.

I was born and raised in Georgia and believe me, Georgians look very Iranid to my own Iranid eyes. Don't tell me how Georgians look like..

The only wannabe here is you, since you deny your own roots and try to be somebody else!

Yes, the Persian empire has reached there. But Georgians today have been mixed with eastern Europeans. They have Iranid and East Europe DNA. Please don't deny this.
Look at the SCIENTIC graphs I posted. Even on your AMATEURISH charts, Georgians very much away from the Eastern European monkeys and cluster together with Iranian/Aryan people.

Sumerians were the first to build society. They had nothing to do with Iranians. Semite-speakers came from the north and eventually, Sumerians mixed with them or "absorbed" within them. If anything, Assyrians are more related to ancient Sumerians than you are. Last time I checked, Akkadians and Sumerians MORPHED, not Sumerians and Persians (read a history book). Sumerians and Akkadians can be envisioned as our early "grandparents".
Semitic Assyrians NVER came from North, they came from the Levant and the Arabian Peninsula. Akkadians came originally from the Arabian Peninsula. This is a FACT!

Original ARYAN Sumerians from the UBAID period were IRANID people and came from the Mountains. Ancient people on the Iranian Plateau who even lived before the Sumeirans build first societies and first villages. In Ezdixan/Shenagl Sumerians NEVER mixed with the Semites. In Ezdixan Sumerians became evolved to the Medes and later in Ezdi/Kurds.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 12:08:05 PM by Ezidi Kurd »

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #144 on: September 13, 2017, 11:46:29 AM »
These are still real DNA tests and genealogy data . Not sure why you're adamantly denying just because they don't fit your Abrahamic/Jewish-Nazi "Semitic" vs "Aryan" agenda:
NOT based on scientific studies and papers. This is nonsense and was made a bunch of AMATERUS.

This is the REAL deal. Very ACADEMIC !

« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 12:08:30 PM by Ezidi Kurd »

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #145 on: September 13, 2017, 11:56:27 AM »
Source to above content: https://books.google.com.au/books?id=FrwNcwKaUKoC&printsec=frontcover&dq=ISBN0691087504&source=gbs_summary_r&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=assyrian&f=false

About Sumerians:

"For millennia, the southern part of the Mesopotamia has been a wetland region generated by the Tigris and Euphrates rivers before flowing into the Gulf. This area has been occupied by human communities since ancient times and the present-day inhabitants, the Marsh Arabs, are considered the population with the strongest link to ancient Sumerians. Popular tradition, however, considers the Marsh Arabs as a foreign group, of unknown origin, which arrived in the marshlands when the rearing of water buffalo was introduced to the region."

"The Semitic groups were semi-nomadic people who spoke a Semitic language and lived in the northern area of the Syro-Arabian desert breeding small animals. From here, they reached Mesopotamia where they settled among the pre-existing populations. The Semitic people, more numerous in the north, and the Sumerians, more represented in the south, after having adsorbed the pre-existing populations, melted their cultures laying the basis of the western civilization"

You can see that you have a factual point about Semites being from the desert, but you're laying out your opinion quite inaccurately and unfairly - We have nothing to do with the southern parts of the Arabian peninsula (what you're implying) and Iranians have nothing to do with Sumerians. Just because the Yazidis and Sumerians have similar art and whatnot doesn't make them the same peoples. That's like me saying Assyrians are just like Kurds racially, because my Kurdish friend looks like my uncle. Get it? It's quite superficial and bears no basis. Also, as per this quote, you can clearly see that Semites mixed with Sumerians. What does this mean? The modern day Assyrian Semite has both Sumerian and ancient Semitic heritage.

Source: https://bmcevolbiol.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/1471-2148-11-288?site=bmcevolbiol.biomedcentral.com
They don't talk about the ORIGINAL Sumerians, but about Sumerians whith migrated into the Southern lands.

Sumerians also migrated into Indus Valley. For Hindu bull is also sacred and Hindu people don't eat cows. It is sacred animal for the Hindu. There was also bull-worshiping in Maykop Culture in the Caucasus. Maykop Culture gave birth to the late Yamnaya Culture.

ORIGINAL Sumerians were IRANID (Aryan) people! There is a correlation between Sumerian Migration and the Neolithic Iranian auDNA.

Assyrians are mostly connected to the Levant than to the Arabian Peninsula.

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #146 on: September 13, 2017, 01:39:02 PM »

Because he's a troll, Casc stop feeding the troll...

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #147 on: September 13, 2017, 02:22:24 PM »
Because he's a troll, Casc stop feeding the troll...
Yeah right, like showing some obscure, outdated amateurish graphs is not tro0lling. What does variance of just 1 Y-DNA haplogroup, like J1 in this case, has to do with race and auDNA? I don't even understand those stupid tree tables. Or making some provocative claims that Kurds are Persians and that Kurds have don't have their own history is normal, right?

Actually the best friend and ally of Assyrians in the region are Kurds. And when you show no respect to Kurds, don't expect Kurds show respect to you.

At the end of the day, you like it or not, there will be Great Kurdistan. South Kurdistan is almost free now, just few months. Next parts will soon follow. Rojava, Ezdixan (Shengal) are also almost free by now. Next in line are Bakur & Rojhelat.

Your future in Northern Mesopotamia is dependent on the Kurds. When you threat us like enemies, we will threat you to like our enemies and there will be never a future for your people in Northern Mesopotamia, Kurdistan, period!
Maybe you do this on purpose, and make trouble on purpose, because you don't want to stay in your homeland and want to migrate to the Western countries for economic reasons. How many Assyrians from Iraq & Syria are stranded in Lebanon, who don't want to go back to their villages. So you are looking for excuses like Kurds are not nice to you and therefore you must to emigrate. But remember, once you are out, you will be out forever. You will assimilated by your adopted countries and you will vanish in multi cultural societies. You are not like Chinese who are with more than 1 billion people. You do almost belong to an extinct Assyrid race.

As an Ezdi Kurd I do also belong to a minority and almost to an extinct religious group, but at least my Aryan race is there still in millions, there are millions of people who belong to a West Iranid race, like me

Go on and play nice toward Persians, Arabs and Turks like they give about you. UREKA, they don't give a damn about you and at the very first opportunity they will try to kill you as much as possible..

« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 04:22:36 PM by Ezidi Kurd »

Offline Cascade

« Reply #148 on: September 14, 2017, 06:29:57 AM »
Assyrians are not like Armenians. Assyrians are shifted toward Armenians. Assyrians are still closer to their Semitic cousins the Lebanese Arabs. Why? Because they share the same ancient Semitic ancestors with each other. They have the same origin and other Semites. Assyrians are Semites and belong to a Semitic race, full stop!
Of course Assyrians are more like Lebanese people. Why? They look more like Lebos than Armenians. But still, Assyrians and Armenians are close to each other. Don't go by stats from 9,000 years when a lot of peoples back then would have different heritage and ties. We were all pretty much nomads 9,000 years ago and were surrounded by extinct ethnic groups. Enough with this BS. That's why I think you're trolling. You have this strange agenda.

If you follow the recent ACADEMIC papers you will find out that Assyrians are still very close to the Levant. Assyrians have much more Neolithic Levant Farmer auDNA in them, maybe as much as Arabs.
What is your definition of Arab? Lmao. Levantines are NOT pure Arabs. They are a Mediterranid peoples (Phoenicians, Samaritans, Philistines, etc) who were raped and forcefully converted to Islam by true Arabs (those from the Arabian peninsula). True Arabs are those from the Gulf. But of course, you'll stubbornly refuse to believe this and would say that all Arabs are homogeneous. Look at a Lebanese man and compare him to a Yemeni. They look like different race. Again, your agenda is to categorize every 'race' WEST of IRANIDS as ONE BIG AFRO-ARABID RACE. You really have to be trolling or on some strange psychedelic drug

Assyrians have a lot Arabian Peninsula auDNA, because the Akkadians were actually from the Arabian Peninsula
Akkadians came from the north Syrian desert. FYI, people from the north Syrian desert are a different race from those to the south have recent African mixture/DNA. As different as a Kurd and an Assyrian. It's blatantly ignorant to deny this.

Northern Iraq/Northern Mesopotamia is still Aryan land. The biggest population on that land are still the Aryans. The Aryans were always native people of the Northern Mesopotamia, since the era of the Ubaid Sumerians. Since the Ubaid Sumerians Northern Mesopotamia was populated non stop by Iranid aka Aryan people. It is our native land, and Aryans are still the majority of that land. Why should we give our NATIVE land to other races like Turks or Semites? Do you think we are retard to give our Aryan land away. We will fight for it till the very end. It is OUR native land. The Aryan land.
Ubaidans are not Sumerians. Ubaid people are neither Semitic or Aryan. Lolz. Stop with this hilarious trolling. You're getting funnier and more insane. Again, if you love Aryans, stay in the Iranian Plateau. You even admitted that your people come from there. Get real man. You're full of plot holes and contradictions.

It is not about the looks. You can change your looks within generation, while you can't change your race.
The most dense sentence I read in years. If your looks are changing, so is your race. If Obama's (half black) grandchildren are lighter-skinned because their parent is white, that's because their Caucasian parent made them fair-skinned. And if Caucasian breeding continues in this line, the children will start to look PURE white.

Georgians are still very close to the Caucasus Hunter-Gatherers (CHG). Georgians are a mixture between CHG and the ARYANS (Neolithic Iranian Farmers). But CHG and Neolithic Iranian Farmers were even very similar to each other 9000 years ago. I was born and raised in Georgia and believe me, Georgians look very Iranid to my own Iranid eyes. Don't tell me how Georgians look like..
Of course, it has to be 9000 years ago. You're a legend. Lol.

Sorry bub, Georgians TODAY have a Slavic admixture. They may have had Iranid in them (and yeah, some look Iranian), but the many of them look rather eastern Europe. Why? Because they have Eastern European DNA in them. Check out their DNA. Don't have me to do the talking.

Hahahahaha, Semitic Assyrians don't look like Iranid/Aryan Kurds and Iranid Kurds don't look like Semitic Assyrians at all.
Of course, we don't look like you. Since you suffer from inferiority complex (a bad case at that), you'll find European-like NORTHERLY people to resemble you. That's the point with Middle Easterners like you who want to be white.

Again, I'm amazed at why you're so full of hate towards Assyrians. You are not a Yazidi. You gotta be something else. You're a disturbed person anyway. Perhaps you get mistaken for your Middle Eastern fellow Semites a lot. Sucks to be you, I know. Or did an Assyrian girl dump you? What's your story?

Look at the SCIENTIC graphs I posted. Even on your AMATEURISH charts, Georgians very much away from the Eastern European monkeys and cluster together with Iranian/Aryan people.
You're so triggered by facts. Sucks that these scientific charts are modern-based and not from 9000 years which CONFORM to your AGENDA? These modern graphs made you so mad. But lowlife trolls faced with reality will be left vexed and red-faced.  :lol:

Svan Georgians are a different ethnic subgroups. Do you realize that Georgia has around 5 ethnic groups?

Semitic Assyrians NVER came from North, they came from the Levant and the Arabian Peninsula. Akkadians came originally from the Arabian Peninsula. This is a FACT!
Oh, how rude of me. Of course we didn't come from the north. You pure Aryans did. You came from Europe. We are the lesser peoples from the Somali deserts. How dare I insult the fact.  :giggle:

Trollish statements demand troll replies. Do you want more, land thief?

Original ARYAN Sumerians from the UBAID period were IRANID people and came from the Mountains. Ancient people on the Iranian Plateau who even lived before the Sumeirans build first societies and first villages. In Ezdixan/Shenagl Sumerians NEVER mixed with the Semites. In Ezdixan Sumerians became evolved to the Medes and later in Ezdi/Kurds.
Comedic paragraph of the day. Or the most stupid? You pick.

Sumerians morphed with Akkadians. Assyrians today are a mixture of Akkadians, Sumerian, Armenian, Maronite/Lebanese, Jewish and even Persian.

Just because Assyrians hate you PERSONALLY and had a bad experience with them, doesn't mean you should hate every Assyrian you failed loser. I feel so bad for you. Again, something horrible must have happened to you. I hope you get your life back. I really do.

NOT based on scientific studies and papers. This is nonsense and was made a bunch of AMATERUS.

This is the REAL deal. Very ACADEMIC !
1. I still don't see 'Assyrian' in them.
2. You're still clinging to the same charts over and over again.
3. They're still 9,000 years old, back when 99% of the world was nomadic to semi-nomadic and racially homogeneous.
4. Only "real" and "academic" because they conform to your AGENDA - that Levantines and Iranids are completely different races (in which they were 9000 years ago, but NOT now). :giggle:

You're just a Kurdish Muslim (perhaps a sockpuppet of somebody in here) finding a way to be superior and distinguishable from YOUR Arab relatives. I know your psychology. You get insulted when you're compared to Arabs (because of your ostentatious Middle Eastern visage), hence the reason you use Aryan and Semite - Because you want to distinguish yourself with them - Only our language family is distinguishable. That makes you happy. It makes you feel 'superior' or 'different'. Even though, visually and geographically, you are still MIDDLE EASTERN looking and from south-western Asia (yep, SOUTH - Northwest Asia is near the Caucasus and Turkey).

P.S. Do you tick "Middle Eastern" or "Caucasian" in dating/DNA/etc sites? Lol.  :mrgreen:

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #149 on: September 14, 2017, 12:57:45 PM »
I don't refute BS with more BS. I'm an IT guy, not a college professor. I like it quick and short

is this some sort of complement to yourself ? Me personally i prefer Harveys over burger king . ..so

true, anyone can claim anything, but if they have the archaeological evidence that says "we made/discovered this first" then I'll concede to that.

For example, Beer wasn't actually discovered by Sumerians BUT they get the credit for it because they were the first to document the recipe to make beer.

Here's a better, modern day example.

Let's say there's this folk song with variations of it across the Middle East. Kurds have their variation, Arabs theirs, Armenians theirs, Assyrians ours.
By general law and etiquette, whoever records the song on a playable medium first is credited (and maybe copyrighted) to them.
So if an Arab or Kurdish singer was the first to record it, the song is credited to them even though the song isn't theirs.

It's all about documentation. This is why we archive things and study them.

This is also the number 1 reason why I never use any kind of source material from the Middle East. Everybody there, even Assyrians who got PhDs there, got an inferior education unless they got that degree from a school in Europe, Australia, or NA.

Honestly is it completly pointless to even debate this , China will claim all  the above with proof and add more to it , so does india , arabs , turks and so on

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #150 on: September 14, 2017, 01:35:28 PM »
Quoting the Old Testament will prove how Judaism is almost akin to Islam. The Old Testament is NOT the fundamental scripture of Christianity. And this is fact. Christianity's central figure is Jesus,

Do not go that way Cascade , because trying to separate the old testament from the new one will never work .

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. (NIV, Matthew 5:17–18)

‘The Scripture cannot be broken’ (John 10:35). He referred to Scripture as ‘the commandment of God’ (Matthew 15:3) and as the ‘Word of God’ (Mark 7:13).

The list of examples goes on, and the evidence is clear: Jesus saw the Old Testament as being God’s Word, and his attitude toward it was nothing less than total trust. Many people want to accept Jesus, yet they reject a large portion of the Old Testament. Either Jesus knew what he was talking about, or he didn’t. If a person believes in Jesus Christ, he should be consistent and believe that the Old Testament and its accounts are correct

Christians have killed a lot people in the past for sure. But today, they are not doing that. And no, the World Wars and Nazism had nothing to do Christianity, just the same way the Saddam regime had nothing to do with Islam. Christianity and Islam are not equally bad religions today (remember, the keyword is today).

The rules are exactly the same because the word of so called God can not change , the only different is that Christian laws and rules simply ignored and not applied today and not because Christianity became peaceful all the sudden . A true christain and a true muslim never actually evolved that is why they reject the current rules .

In the middle ages, sure, I will be saying that Christians are worse. Today is a different story. You surely have to admit this. It is fact. Otherwise you're just sympathizing and moderating Islam ("hey Islam, I know you're bad and all, but dw sweetie Christianity is also just like you"). ;)

Come on Cascade , Do you Honestly contribute peace in majority christian nation to Christianity ? This one made me laugh , I promise you if you apply christians laws to majority christian countries they will not be better than muslim countries . Religion is the problem not the people and Europe only lived in peace and prosperity when they weakened the Church by separated the church from the state .

Yes, except I was defending our peaceful scholars, artists, educators, scientists. How could you call them barbaric and thuggish? That's like me saying all Kurds and Turks are savages because of what some of their ancestors did to us in 1914. It's too extreme, is it? You're thinking of ancient Assyrians the same way an old, ignorant, conservative Assyrian would think of Turks and Kurds. Don't go there, please. Again, you have to realize that Assyrian was a pluralistic society. It had brutal leaders, but also was a free society with innocent, hard-working civilians like you and I. Why are you denying that SIDE of Assyria? Same thing with ancient Greece, Persia, Rome. They also had good, prolific people too. You cannot trivialize them and throw them in the trash.
You're being too cynical, are you not? It's okay to be proud of your ancestors and their societal living. The Chinese are, the Japs are, the Brits, Persians, Greeks, Macedonians, Italians, etc. You're going to have to convince 70% of the world to forget about their ancestors. Come on.

Sure, no civilization is more superior than the other. But it's nice to look back at your own people and be like "wow, I am so proud of their artwork, their architecture, etc". This is human nature. What are you going to tell us next, "don't like Assyrian music", "don't watch Hollywood movies", "boycott anime"? I'm pretty sure in a thousand years people will look back at these mediums and be in awe. You can't stop them.

Sorry, but I admire our architecture and artwork. NOT us killing people and pulverizing cities, of course. What is wrong with that?
Lol. We need like millions of these sprays.

I do not view history the way most people view it . You look at the pyramid and you will be moved by the architect and beauty , but I see slavery , exploitation and death of millions to built such meaningless structure so some king who used to sleep with his sister get buried in it . My views might be interpreted as cynical , but i see it as the naked truth and most people detest the truth as you know . I apply the same rule to my own history and I believe we all need to apologize to what our ancestors did to each other in the name of some meaningless glory .

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #151 on: September 14, 2017, 01:42:14 PM »

Lol. We need like millions of these sprays.

I'm thinking about having my own line of ANTI ISLAM SPRAY (AIS) that contain Pork Blood . That would definitely work like a charm . Just spray your neighborhood with it and you are done  :mfr_lol:  . I will be happy to make you my partener if you want and I believe MrZurnaci will do it for free lol .
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 01:45:52 PM by nejepnerast »

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #152 on: September 14, 2017, 01:56:08 PM »
is this some sort of complement to yourself ? Me personally i prefer Harveys over burger king . ..so

well I COULD draw up research, run down to the library, and print up sources to back up my claim (which reminds me, I have some sources on old Kurds from my local library and I forgot about them because I stashed them away.

But years of video games and computer interaction has made me lazy and wanting of constant stimulation.

Either way, I'm not exactly your average Assyrian, I'm the kind of Assyrian who asks 'why?' all the time.
In fact, it pissed the sh** out of my parents when I asked why because they thought I was talking back than actually asking why.

So during high school, I thought to myself, why did Kurds participate in the Assyrian-Armenian genocide and why are Assyrian-Kurdish relations still tense today?
So I'd go to many libraries and read various information on Kurds like religion, culture, origins, etc. Even looked at the Wikipedia articles whether they're biased or not.

From past experience, especially from online debates. I failed to speak sense to my Kurdish counterparts despite using sources, logic, and reasoning.
Any source I'd list, they'd just brush it off and say "this is biased against Kurds". If it's a European or American source, they'll say "this is biased and paid for by Turks" which reminds me of when Arabs would say something is paid for by Jews...

It appears that Turks and Arabs are "jews" to Kurds.

Overall, this is why Assyrians are leaving the Middle East. We are a vastly Christian people living amongst a religion that hates, demonizes, and represses anyone who is not Muslim.

Last Question for you Nej, if Kurds were vastly Christian during the end of the Ottoman, do you think they would've extended the Genocide to you guys? I say yes because that was the plan. The plan was to get rid or severely reduce the Christian populations.

This is also why I also believed that if Assyrians converted to Islam but still kept our language, etc. Then we would've had our own country already by now.
But that's not the reality, no matter how many times we say we are Assyrian, it doesn't matter to Muslims because they've been taught to only care about who's Muslim and who is not.

Anyone who is not Muslim is not equal and never equal to a Muslim. That's the Islam mentality.
And yet you think we want to be part of Kurdistan which is vastly Muslim? Just because you're tolerable?

You should know that the Ottomans were originally tolerable (when Constantinople was conquered, 70% of the Ottoman empire was Christian) but the Ottoman empire ended with millions of Armenians, Assyrians, and Greek civilians killed in a planned massacre...

So ONCE AGAIN, go have your Kurdistan and best wishes but leave us out. We've been under Muslim rule for 1400 years, contributed to their societies, what's our reward? Assyrian land taken away from us, our historical items smashed, civilians murdered, our institutions and churches destroyed, and our rights taken away.

So from the various Muslims that ruled over us (Arabs, Turks, Persians, Mongols who converted to Islam), you ask that we replace those Muslims with YOU Muslims?
Whether we Assyrians are dumb or not, we're not that dumb to make such a stupid choice.

Offline Cascade

« Reply #153 on: September 14, 2017, 10:42:44 PM »
Do not go that way Cascade , because trying to separate the old testament from the new one will never work .

Except, it does work. Otherwise, predominantly Christian countries would be implementing laws of Torah. Whether we like it or not, the central teachings of Christian are focused in the New Testament. The bible is not straightforward like the Quran is. Like the Titanic, the bible is split in two and the contents are leagues apart. And also, it contradicts itself a lot (we both know this). Because here, the NT is negating the OT:

"By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear. - Hebrews 8:13

True, Christians can never be consistent. Some take the extreme standards by quoting the OT and others abide by Jesus' teachings. But that's the "beauty" of Christianity - You can cherrypick. Whereas, with the Quran, its teachings (and especially of Muhammad's) were very consistent and not compatible. One crucial difference between Judaeo-Christianity and Islam is that in the latter religion there are incentives for killing and raping someone (the virgins in paradise). That's the reason why one religion has a lot of terrorists and the other has very few.

The rules are exactly the same because the word of so called God can not change , the only different is that Christian laws and rules simply ignored and not applied today and not because Christianity became peaceful all the sudden . A true christain and a true muslim never actually evolved that is why they reject the current rules .

What rules? If someone perfectly follows Jesus's teachings, he is a true Christian. You're not going to call him something else. Again, only Jesus's teachings and Paul's testimony's are the focal and mainstream points of Christianity. The Old Testament is an alternative, for sure. Amazed that you're adamantly denying this. Heck, it will be an insult to Jews if you credit the Old Testament solely with Christianity, as you're doing.

A true Christian is still more evolved than a true Muslim. You and I know both that we can still live more comfortable with a bunch of fundamental Christians than with Muslim fundies. Again, you are just plainly mitigating Islam. You feel ashamed at how horrible it is (and I don't blame you), so you want Christianity to be in its league (when it just isn't). Pretty sad, man.

Come on Cascade , Do you Honestly contribute peace in majority christian nation to Christianity ? This one made me laugh , I promise you if you apply christians laws to majority christian countries they will not be better than muslim countries . Religion is the problem not the people and Europe only lived in peace and prosperity when they weakened the Church by separated the church from the state .

First of, the last part is true. With the first part, you're making a strawman and a conjecture. I said Christianity is much more peaceful than Islam. It has teachings about pacifism and compassion (something that Islam severely lacks) which moderate the religion (unlike the consistent and straightforward teachings of Islam). Nobody said countries are peaceful because of Christianity. But they are peaceful when their population is MAJORLY Christian. This is fact. FYI, Christianity is the state religion of Argentina, Armenia, Denmark, England, Greece, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Malta. All horrible, radical countries, right?

Again, Christian laws are always based in the New Testament. You're the funny one for equating Christian laws with the Jewish Torah. And, heck, the Torah is not even taken seriously by Jews!  :lol:

True, secularism did make us more peaceful, and I don't believe that we live by Judaeo-Christian values (something that I find disagreeable with Geert Wilders and Milo Yiannopolous). At least Christians lived in a freer society that didn't take their religion too seriously anymore (after the Middle Ages). Newsflash, most Europeans were Christian, and they were open-minded enough to ditch it. Muslims are much more stubbornly faithful to their religion, and wouldn't dare leave it. Why? Apostasy death.

P.S. Assyrians were majorly Christian peoples in the Christian era. They were peaceful peoples who didn't stone adulterers and commit honor killings. The only killers and murderers living among them were Muslims. Assyrians could've been like the barbaric Europeans in the Christian era, but they were not. Why? They cherrypicked the peaceful content of the bible. And I'm not sure why you're refusing to accept it, but the peaceful content in the bible are vital teachings of Christianity (Jesus, Pauline Christianity). This is a FACT. Sure, I'm not saying there are fundamentals who abide to the Old Testament, but they're doing it wrong.

I do not view history the way most people view it . You look at the pyramid and you will be moved by the architect and beauty , but I see slavery , exploitation and death of millions to built such meaningless structure so some king who used to sleep with his sister get buried in it . My views might be interpreted as cynical , but i see it as the naked truth and most people detest the truth as you know . I apply the same rule to my own history and I believe we all need to apologize to what our ancestors did to each other in the name of some meaningless glory .

Then I guess we have to agree to disagree.

It is the naked truth (no kidding there). But it's a beautiful truth. Regardless of how brutal it was, history is a magnificent subject and is filled with awe to me. Hate to sound cruel, but nobody cares about people who died 3000 years from building the periods. It's not insensitive anymore.

Your violent history (also the Turks) is much, much more recent. And people still do feel sensitive about it. And no, this isn't because I'm feeling more sympathy because the victims were my people or they were Christian, but because time is a factor. Look, I still feel extremely bad for what Christian Serbs did to Muslim Bosnians in the 90s. This was grotesque and inexcusable.

P.S. Since you're so good with quoting the bible (and is open to criticizing religion), can you come to my absurdity in the bible thread and contribute to it? (http://www.assyrianvoice.net/forum/index.php?topic=47320.0:mrgreen:

Offline Cascade

« Reply #154 on: September 14, 2017, 10:57:18 PM »
Nej, please be nice to Mzurnaci. Don't be snarky towards his points. He is right that a lot of inventions came from Mesopotamia. Read a book. He is not making it up. No need to reply to him in a condescending manner and sneer what he has to say.

Don't be like that Ezidi Kurd troll. Hating anything that's Assyrian or from Assyria. What is with Kurds? There are three Kurds in here (including you, although you're better one Lol) who have showed NOTHING but disrespect and ignorance towards Assyrians. Scoffing what we have to say, ridiculing us, calling us names, even though we have provable facts. And yet yous say why Assyrians hate Kurds... :blink:

Nej, you know better. You seem more rational. Just keep your mind open. You are the better Kurd in here. Do not falter and think like the other Kurdish trolls. You seem to grasp the idea of facts. So be consistent and accept that some inventions came from Mesopotamia (no, not necessary the Assyrians, but Babylonians and Sumerians too). ;)

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #155 on: September 15, 2017, 10:53:09 AM »
Nej, please be nice to Mzurnaci. Don't be snarky towards his points. He is right that a lot of inventions came from Mesopotamia. Read a book. He is not making it up. No need to reply to him in a condescending manner and sneer what he has to say.

Don't be like that Ezidi Kurd troll. Hating anything that's Assyrian or from Assyria. What is with Kurds? There are three Kurds in here (including you, although you're better one Lol) who have showed NOTHING but disrespect and ignorance towards Assyrians. Scoffing what we have to say, ridiculing us, calling us names, even though we have provable facts. And yet yous say why Assyrians hate Kurds... :blink:

Nej, you know better. You seem more rational. Just keep your mind open. You are the better Kurd in here. Do not falter and think like the other Kurdish trolls. You seem to grasp the idea of facts. So be consistent and accept that some inventions came from Mesopotamia (no, not necessary the Assyrians, but Babylonians and Sumerians too). ;)

Thanks Cascade , i will keep that in mind in the future . MrZurnaci is my favorite person here :) and yes i like sometimes to Annoy him using some twisted logic , but i hold no ill intentions  have nothing but the respect to everyone here .

P.S . Your pervious post is very interesting and i will happily reply later . cheers

Offline Cascade

« Reply #156 on: September 16, 2017, 12:43:12 AM »
Thanks Cascade , i will keep that in mind in the future . MrZurnaci is my favorite person here :) and yes i like sometimes to Annoy him using some twisted logic , but i hold no ill intentions  have nothing but the respect to everyone here .

P.S . Your pervious post is very interesting and i will happily reply later . cheers
Just be fair and reasonable, and don't stand against those who are proud of their Assyrian heritage or history. Maybe you can change how Assyrians think of Kurds, because telling others not to be proud of their background is discriminatory, and if you're a Kurd especially, Assyrians would think you're a typical Assyrian-loathing Kurd. So don't go there. Lol.

Like I said, you are the better Kurd in here. You seem to be the most rational and nicest (even if we have disagreements). Just continue that mentality. Of course, we didn't invent everything. But that doesn't mean we didn't invent NOTHING. Both ideas are extremist and irrational (believe that we invented almost all things or just nothing). Let's keep an open mind, is all. ;)

Please do reply ASAP. Want to see your take on it. But please no strawmans or conjectures this time. Lol.

Kurds claim indigeneity, kick assyrians out and claim oil as "theirs"

Started by GGBWBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 13
Views: 3084
Last post September 16, 2007, 11:41:35 AM
by Damail
Our true descendants...

Started by MXJSPHBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 22
Views: 1197
Last post November 03, 2005, 07:09:31 PM
by shoemaker
Hundreds of Kurds Converting to Christianity in Kurdistan

Started by ASHOORBoard Culture & History

Replies: 1
Views: 1559
Last post November 21, 2005, 03:25:53 PM
by ByzantineSnoopy
**WHY RateAssyrians said Chaldeans voted for KURDS!!!**

Started by babylonxBoard Culture & History

Replies: 47
Views: 6479
Last post December 22, 2005, 12:11:42 AM
by RadRides
Kurds and Assyrians have ALWAYS lived in Peace.........?????

Started by Senator_DanaviBoard Culture & History

Replies: 61
Views: 9070
Last post May 23, 2006, 01:40:45 AM
by Nuray