Author Topic: Kurds claim to be descendants of the medes  (Read 3255 times)

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
Re: Kurds claim to be descendants of the medes
« Reply #105 on: September 04, 2017, 02:55:06 PM »
Mohamad was a thug and a thief and look what he built . As long as we do not admit to ourselves at least that our ancestors were thugs and criminals and that what they used to do to others were wrong we will never accept each others and the cycle of violence and hatred will continue for eternity .

From the palace of King Sennacherib:
Assyrian soldiers flay the captives

Isis style in reverse .

if you enjoy seeing what our ancestors did there is a whole liberary on Google
I don't know who you are, but ancient Assyrians were never my ancestors!

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #106 on: September 04, 2017, 05:48:50 PM »
Mohamad was a thug and a thief and look what he built . As long as we do not admit to ourselves at least that our ancestors were thugs and criminals and that what they used to do to others were wrong we will never accept each others and the cycle of violence and hatred will continue for eternity .

From the palace of King Sennacherib:
Assyrian soldiers flay the captives
image here

Isis style in reverse .
image here

if you enjoy seeing what our ancestors did there is a whole liberary on Google

You mean the same Elamites who have been periodically invading into Mesopotamia? Elam has been invading Mesopotamia SINCE BEFORE first Babylonian kingdom.
The Elamites were the ones who ended the last dynasty of Sumer...

This is does not make Assyrians thugs or criminals. We stopped a meddlesome kingdom who had devastated Mesopotamia many times.

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #107 on: September 04, 2017, 09:17:39 PM »
You mean the same Elamites who have been periodically invading into Mesopotamia? Elam has been invading Mesopotamia SINCE BEFORE first Babylonian kingdom.
The Elamites were the ones who ended the last dynasty of Sumer...

This is does not make Assyrians thugs or criminals. We stopped a meddlesome kingdom who had devastated Mesopotamia many times.

you see , you are validating crimes committed and just like a typical muslim would defend islam and Mohamad . how are you any different ? You are right and they were wrong ? They say the same thing .

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #107 on: September 04, 2017, 09:17:39 PM »

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #108 on: September 04, 2017, 09:18:36 PM »
I don't know who you are, but ancient Assyrians were never my ancestors!

Our ancestors were no different .

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #109 on: September 04, 2017, 09:52:35 PM »
you see , you are validating crimes committed and just like a typical muslim would defend islam and Mohamad . how are you any different ? You are right and they were wrong ? They say the same thing .
ok now you're just saying stupid statements, Muhammad is clearly documented in the qur'an as starting fights and wars and banditry. The Elamites have been attacking Mesopotamia since the Sumerians. If ancient Assyrians didn't take care of them, it would've been the Neo-Babylonians.

Or are you telling me that we should've just like Elamites just keep attacking Mesopotamia? When the Elamites did not attack Mesopotamia, they tried to politically divide Mesopotamia.

Secondly...
"His successor Tempti-Khumma-In-Shushinak (664–653) attacked Assyria, but was defeated and killed by Ashurbanipal following the battle of the Ulaï in 653 BC; and Susa itself was sacked and occupied by the Assyrians. In this same year the Assyrian vassal Median state to the north fell to the invading Scythians and Cimmerians under Madius, and displacing another Assyrian vassal people, the Parsu (Persians) to Anshan which their king Teispes captured that same year, turning it for the first time into an Indo-Iranian kingdom under Assyrian dominance that would a century later become the nucleus of the Achaemenid dynasty. The Assyrians successfully subjugated and drove the Scythians and Cimmerians from their Iranian colonies, and the Persians, Medes and Parthians remained vassals of Assyria."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elam#Neo-Elamite_I_.28c._1100_.E2.80.93_c._770_BC.29

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #110 on: September 04, 2017, 10:06:51 PM »
ok now you're just saying stupid statements, Muhammad is clearly documented in the qur'an as starting fights and wars and banditry.

you get no argument from me and i can add more to your list of atrocities committed by mohamad .

The Elamites have been attacking Mesopotamia since the Sumerians. If ancient Assyrians didn't take care of them, it would've been the Neo-Babylonians.
Or are you telling me that we should've just like Elamites just keep attacking Mesopotamia? When the Elamites did not attack Mesopotamia, they tried to politically divide Mesopotamia.

I do not know who are the elarnites are and i'm certain they were no different than assyrian and possibly worst . My point is that they were all assholes and thugs and taking pride in being the descendant of these thugs is shameful .

Secondly...
"His successor Tempti-Khumma-In-Shushinak (664–653) attacked Assyria, but was defeated and killed by Ashurbanipal following the battle of the Ulaï in 653 BC; and Susa itself was sacked and occupied by the Assyrians. In this same year the Assyrian vassal Median state to the north fell to the invading Scythians and Cimmerians under Madius, and displacing another Assyrian vassal people, the Parsu (Persians) to Anshan which their king Teispes captured that same year, turning it for the first time into an Indo-Iranian kingdom under Assyrian dominance that would a century later become the nucleus of the Achaemenid dynasty. The Assyrians successfully subjugated and drove the Scythians and Cimmerians from their Iranian colonies, and the Persians, Medes and Parthians remained vassals of Assyria."
Again you are validating and your opponent are doing the same thing . Just admit that they were all thugs and uncivilized , so we can move on  .

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #111 on: September 05, 2017, 01:45:11 AM »
you get no argument from me and i can add more to your list of atrocities committed by mohamad .
are you trying to insult me and other Assyrians by equating us with Arabs and Muhammad or are you talking about my Arguments against Islam thread?

I do not know who are the elarnites are and i'm certain they were no different than assyrian and possibly worst . My point is that they were all assholes and thugs and taking pride in being the descendant of these thugs is shameful .

Again you are validating and your opponent are doing the same thing . Just admit that they were all thugs and uncivilized , so we can move on  .

I think I'm realizing what you're talking but it's goes way beyond history and civilization, you're talking human behavior at this point.

Realistically, if you lived in a time where everybody was a jerk, you're telling me you wouldn't be a jerk as well? :)
Also, by todays standards, of course they were thugs but they didn't know what we know now.

Offline Cascade

• Many waters cannot quench love.
« Reply #112 on: September 05, 2017, 03:23:54 AM »

Can you please let him be Aryan . it is what he wants , so be it . I'm sure if we compare the contributions and destructions that assyrian and aryan take credit for we will see that we are exactly the same .
You don't get it. He has an agenda. He wants to call himself Aryan because the Germans claimed it and got popular for doing so. If they didn't, he would not even care for the word. Why Aryan when he can use "Irano-Afghan" or "Armenoid"? These terms are used to denote his race and Assyrians too with Armenoid. But nah, screw them, let's go with Aryan because Germans used to signify their "superiority" and power.

P.S. Assyrians were violent and destructive 2500 years ago, before Christianity. Pretty stupid and asinine to call modern Assyrians violent because of 2500 years ago. What matters is that today we're not like your Muslim friends. Heck, I wouldn't even call modern Brits violent because of their bloody conquests no more than 200 years ago.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Cascade

« Reply #113 on: September 05, 2017, 03:28:22 AM »
lol , no your ancestors went from ninava plain killing every man woman and child all the way to Egypt i believe , so please save us the lecture . By the way isis uses exactly the same logic and mohamad was supposedly send as a mercy for humanity . All our ancesters were thugs and criminals who enjoyed killing , decapitating each other and taking pride in that by drawing on the walls lol .
Muhammad was a warlord who wanted to convert others violently. His followers do the same today. Stop justifying this atrocity.

Assyrians, whilst violent, were normal peoples who had barbaric laws as did ancient Romans, Greeks, Mayans. Not surprising. Be thankful that today, we are not like that. Today, your Muslim friends are more akin to ancient Assyrians.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #114 on: September 05, 2017, 06:44:40 AM »
You don't get it. He has an agenda. He wants to call himself Aryan because the Germans claimed it and got popular for doing so. If they didn't, he would not even care for the word. Why Aryan when he can use "Irano-Afghan" or "Armenoid"? These terms are used to denote his race and Assyrians too with Armenoid. But nah, screw them, let's go with Aryan because Germans used to signify their "superiority" and power.
LMAO, what is your problem?

I never clamed to be a German of Germanic race. I'm a Kurd and Aryan of Iranid race. The problem lies with you. Kurds/Aryans and Assyrians/Semites are 2 different people belong to different races. And you don't like this FACT.

Your relatives are Arabs and Jews, while our relatives are Persians.

I never claimed to be  German, because 1940 Germans were just wannabe Aryans. I'm 100% a full blooded Aryan Ezdi Kurd. A TRUE Aryan.

Offline Cascade

« Reply #115 on: September 07, 2017, 05:58:06 AM »
LMAO, what is your problem?

I never clamed to be a German of Germanic race. I'm a Kurd and Aryan of Iranid race. The problem lies with you. Kurds/Aryans and Assyrians/Semites are 2 different people belong to different races. And you don't like this FACT.
Again, you're thinking that I said that. I didn't and frankly, I couldn't care less, even though I did tell you that your people belong to the Irano-Afghan race.

No, we're not related to Kurds. I agree there.

But we're also not related to ALL Arabs, such as Yemenis, Kuwaitis and Egyptians. We're still more closer to Iranians and Kurds than we are to Egyptians and Yemenis. Even you admitted that we're mixed with Iranians.

I don't care, again. Whether we're closer to North Africans or Iranians, I don't mind it. But I'm telling you the truth. But you're making a strawman out of it - Like as if I'm implying Assyrians are 100% blood brothers with Kurds when they are NOT.

I hope you get me now.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #116 on: September 07, 2017, 06:28:09 AM »
We are all equal, but we are separate races. Kurds and Assyrians do not belong to the same race. We have different roots. Therefore Kurds and Assyrians have the right to have their own country separately.
Assyrians belong to a different race than Kurds, therefore they deserve their own separate homeland where they are the majority.

But I don't like the idea that Assyrians claim some land in the native lands of the Ezdi Kurds in northern Mesopotamia.

Also my people are 'more' related/connected to the Ubaid Sumerians than the Assyrians, because as Semitic people Assyrians are more related to the Semitic Levant people like the Jews. Assyrians are related to the Jews and Jews were NEVER native to the Northern Mesopotamia of directly related to the Sumerians.

Offline Cascade

« Reply #117 on: September 08, 2017, 01:38:43 AM »
We are all equal, but we are separate races. Kurds and Assyrians do not belong to the same race. We have different roots. Therefore Kurds and Assyrians have the right to have their own country separately. Assyrians belong to a different race than Kurds, therefore they deserve their own separate homeland where they are the majority.
You are right that we are two different peoples or races, if you will. My point was, we are still more homogeneous to the Kurds and Iranian than say, Yemenis, Qataris and Moroccans, considering our location and vicinity to Iranid peoples. Of course, that's NOT to say that Assyrians and Kurds are the same peoples. Just the same way humans are more closer to chimps than gorillas, that doesn't mean humans are now chimps. You have this notion that language families equals race. If that's so then Assyrians should be racially akin to Nigerians or Ethiopians, because they speak an Afro-Asiatic language, like we do. There's no logic in that.

But I don't like the idea that Assyrians claim some land in the native lands of the Ezdi Kurds in northern Mesopotamia.
Why? We were never enemies of you guys. Not to mention, our ancient empire sprawled all over that place. Yes, you can have lands too, but why shouldn't we? Be fair, please. Why you're thinking like Sunni Kurds? You suffered under them. And so did we. Where should our native land be then?

Also my people are 'more' related/connected to the Ubaid Sumerians than the Assyrians, because as Semitic people Assyrians are more related to the Semitic Levant people like the Jews. Assyrians are related to the Jews and Jews were NEVER native to the Northern Mesopotamia of directly related to the Sumerians.
Of course, Jews are native to the near east. But Assyrians are native to Mesopotamia. Just the same way Afghans are native to Afghanistan and Kurds to northern Iraq/Iran. Same races, different locations. And yes, numerous peoples can be native to one land. Yazidis have ties to Mesopotamia. But so do we. Why can't you accept this? At the end of the day, we are both tormented minorities under Islam. We should stand together.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #118 on: September 08, 2017, 10:24:51 AM »
You are right that we are two different peoples or races, if you will. My point was, we are still more homogeneous to the Kurds and Iranian than say, Yemenis, Qataris and Moroccans, considering our location and vicinity to Iranid peoples. Of course, that's NOT to say that Assyrians and Kurds are the same peoples. Just the same way humans are more closer to chimps than gorillas, that doesn't mean humans are now chimps. You have this notion that language families equals race. If that's so then Assyrians should be racially akin to Nigerians or Ethiopians, because they speak an Afro-Asiatic language, like we do. There's no logic in that. Why? We were never enemies of you guys. Not to mention, our ancient empire sprawled all over that place.
Yeah, but Assyrians as a Semitic race are still closer to the Semites in the Levant than to Kurds (Medes) & Persians.

Assyrians are much more reelated in race, culture, language to people (Arabs/Semites) in let say Lebanon, than to Kurds. This is where you fail to understand.

Kurds and Persians have a total different roots. Our origins are totally different. We are Iranid (Aryan) people with our own culture, history, race and language. While Assyrians as Semitic people belong to a different group.

Yes, you can have lands too, but why shouldn't we? Be fair, please. Why you're thinking like Sunni Kurds? You suffered under them. And so did we. Where should our native land be then?
Becasue there ae only 2 million Ezdi Kurds in the world. We need other Kurdish brothers to survive as a RACE. Non-Ezdi Kurds belong to the same race as Ezdi. They speak the same language as Ezdi. Most of those people were Ezdi at the first place. If Ezdi Kurds try to separate themselves from other non-Ezdi Kurds, than our enemies have won. Our enemies want to divide us and destroy our roots. If we keep saying to other non-Ezdi Kurds who they really are we will never unite. And united is what makes our race stronger.

All Kurds need to stay together and be united, because there are only 50 million Kurds, while there are much more enemies of Kurdish Aryan race around us!

I'm a PAN-Kurd and a Kurdish nationalist and I do support a pan-Kurdistan. I think in Meso-level and not in Micro-level. I see ALL Kurdistan as my homeland. Not just Shengal/Ezdixan but also Kirkuk, Qamishli, Afrin, Dersim, Amed, Wan, Mehabad etc. All those cities are my homeland.

Of course, Jews are native to the near east. But Assyrians are native to Mesopotamia. Just the same way Afghans are native to Afghanistan and Kurds to northern Iraq/Iran. Same races, different locations. And yes, numerous peoples can be native to one land. Yazidis have ties to Mesopotamia. But so do we. Why can't you accept this? At the end of the day, we are both tormented minorities under Islam. We should stand together.
Your Assyrian ethnicity/identity evolved in Mesopotamia, but so do mine Aryan identity. My Ezdi Kuridsh ethnicity also evolved in the Northern Mesopotamia.

So, Assyrians are NOT more native to Mesopotamia than Kurds. You just can't claim land from the Kurds where Kurds are the majority. Because that land is our NATIVE homeland.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 10:47:47 AM by Ezidi Kurd »

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #119 on: September 08, 2017, 09:38:59 PM »
are you trying to insult me and other Assyrians by equating us with Arabs and Muhammad or are you talking about my Arguments against Islam thread?

i was not at all , putting the religion aside i do not think that you are any different that an arabs , a turk or a kurd . Do you think you are better ?  You see that is the problem these days , everyone think they are special and it is the root of all the problems in ME , because the moment you think this way you will start looking down at others and they will  think and do exactly like you .
I will be honest Assyrian are nobody in Iraq and no one give them even a consideration and mostly sterotyped as cowards due to their peaceful approach . The kurds are labled as stupid by arabs hence all the jokes on kurd even on this site . The kurds view arabs as uneducated hence the term Arabi papati (bear feet arabs ) and so on .

It is what we do today that matter and to create a society where everyone can live in peace demand that we respect and accept others . I know it is not easy , because we are all taught that we are superior , but that is the only way forward . 

I think I'm realizing what you're talking but it's goes way beyond history and civilization, you're talking human behavior at this point.Realistically, if you lived in a time where everybody was a jerk, you're telling me you wouldn't be a jerk as well? :)
Also, by todays standards, of course they were thugs but they didn't know what we know now.

ohh , finally you get me . My point is that they were all thugs and expanded their empire at the expense of other nation , so I do not get it when a kurd or arab or turk or assyrian takes pride at what their ancestors did and claim they were glorious people .

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #120 on: September 08, 2017, 09:55:02 PM »
Muhammad was a warlord who wanted to convert others violently. His followers do the same today. Stop justifying this atrocity.

I could not agree more , when did i justify his atrocity ?

Assyrians, whilst violent, were normal peoples who had barbaric laws as did ancient Romans, Greeks, Mayans.

lololol , Assyrian were normal peoples who had barbaric laws? Which is it ? They were all thugs and glorified criminals including my own ancestors . 

Be thankful that today, we are not like that. Today, your Muslim friends are more akin to ancient Assyrians.
Assyrian went from ninava plain all the way to Egypt slaughtering every man woman and child  and then Other powers in the region united and slaughtered every Assyrian man woman and child they could find . Tell me what exactly i should be grateful for  ? As for islam and mohamd i think have made my views clear on the matter .

Offline Cascade

« Reply #121 on: September 09, 2017, 03:37:43 AM »
Yeah, but Assyrians as a Semitic race are still closer to the Semites in the Levant than to Kurds (Medes) & Persians.
I did not deny that we are closer to Levantines than to Kurds. Don't put words in my mouth.

But I deny the Semitic race, just as I do deny the Aryan race. Sorry, we have to agree to disagree here. You won't convince me.

Assyrians are much more reelated in race, culture, language to people (Arabs/Semites) in let say Lebanon, than to Kurds. This is where you fail to understand.
Of course.

Again, did not deny that.

Morrocans, Egyptians and Qataris are NOT Levantines, and have little to no relations with us.

Kurds and Persians have a total different roots. Our origins are totally different. We are Iranid (Aryan) people with our own culture, history, race and language. While Assyrians as Semitic people belong to a different group.
You say Aryan, I say Irano-Afghan. You say Semitic, I say Armenoid.

Again, let's agree to disagree.

Becasue there ae only 2 million Ezdi Kurds in the world. We need other Kurdish brothers to survive as a RACE. Non-Ezdi Kurds belong to the same race as Ezdi. They speak the same language as Ezdi. Most of those people were Ezdi at the first place. If Ezdi Kurds try to separate themselves from other non-Ezdi Kurds, than our enemies have won. Our enemies want to divide us and destroy our roots. If we keep saying to other non-Ezdi Kurds who they really are we will never unite. And united is what makes our race stronger.
But your own Kurdish race are destroying you. Sunni Muslim Kurds. Ring a bell? Don't blame Assyrians.

So, Assyrians are NOT more native to Mesopotamia than Kurds. You just can't claim land from the Kurds where Kurds are the majority. Because that land is our NATIVE homeland.
You just said we're native to Mesopotamia too! So of course, we'll need a land. Again, stop being so servile to Kurds when the majority of them want you dead for being a pagan Yazidi.

If the majority deserve rights and not the minority, then Yazidis shouldn't be given rights, because they're the minority too right? Lol.

Again, are you a Sunni Kurd in disguise? Are you a sockpuppet of that Kurdish user in here? You're getting way too obvious. Seriously.

Offline Cascade

« Reply #122 on: September 09, 2017, 04:10:08 AM »
I could not agree more , when did i justify his atrocity ?
Before, when we had an argument about Christianity versus Islam, you put Mohammad within the same leagues of Jesus, when I told you that they're incomparable. Don't know about you, but this sort of appeases Muhammad and trivializes his barbaric ways. You said a couple of more questionable things, but I forgot. Refer to that thread.

lololol , Assyrian were normal peoples who had barbaric laws? Which is it ? They were all thugs and glorified criminals including my own ancestors.

1. Lol at yourself. You're really comparing armies and brutish kings with Assyrian civilians, such as scientists, discoverers and inventors. You do realize that they didn't kill anybody and that they helped shaped the Assyrian society that we cherish today?
2. Except, your ancestors did it no more than 100 years ago (rather than 2500 years ago). Of course, there were innocent Kurds and Turks who wanted peace. Not denying that.

Assyrian went from ninava plain all the way to Egypt slaughtering every man woman and child  and then Other powers in the region united and slaughtered every Assyrian man woman and child they could find . Tell me what exactly i should be grateful for  ? As for islam and mohamd i think have made my views clear on the matter .
Not grateful for that at all. I have admitted that our empire was brutal, but so were the Greeks, Romans, Brits, Mayans and whatnot. Time is a big factor - Wounds take generations of generations to heal, otherwise Egyptians would be hating our guts today if we, say, slaughtered them in 1850s. But guess what? Egyptians loathe Israelis/Jews today, because of the Suez Canal crisis in the 1950s. They don't care about what we did to them two millenias ago. Put time in perspective.

Again, there were Assyrian architects, inventors, artists, doctors, etc, who paved a way for our people and were innovators. They were the backbones of our society. Not all Assyrians of those times were barbaric slayers of women and children. Not all were soldiers. Keep that in mind.

About Mohammad and Islam, my point was that today some people still act like him. Whereas modern Assyrians, thankfully, don't portray their former, 2000 year old selves.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #123 on: September 09, 2017, 04:21:43 AM »
I did not deny that we are closer to Levantines than to Kurds. Don't put words in my mouth.

But I deny the Semitic race, just as I do deny the Aryan race. Sorry, we have to agree to disagree here. You won't convince me.
Of course.

Again, did not deny that.

Morrocans, Egyptians and Qataris are NOT Levantines, and have little to no relations with us.
You say Aryan, I say Irano-Afghan. You say Semitic, I say Armenoid.
Assyrians are also closer to Northern Africa than Kurds. Assyrians are closer to Morrocans, Egyptians and Qataris than Kurds. This is a fact and you don't like it! Why are you closer to Arabs than Kurds? Because you have the same Semitic roots with those people. You share the same ancestors.

Irano-Afghan = an ARYAN race, period!

Call it Irano-Afghan, call it Iranid, call it West-Iranian Zagros,  call it Aryan, they mean all the same and refer to Aryan people.

Levant people as a race ARE Semitic people. They are mostly a mixture between Arabid and Assyrid race.

Arabid, Assyrid races are all the same and are part of the Semitic race.

Irano-Afghan, West Iranian Zagrosian = ARYAN race
Arabid, Assyrid = Semitic race

Offline Cascade

« Reply #124 on: September 09, 2017, 07:45:26 AM »
Assyrians are also closer to Northern Africa than Kurds. Assyrians are closer to Morrocans, Egyptians and Qataris than Kurds. This is a fact and you don't like it! Why are you closer to Arabs than Kurds? Because you have the same Semitic roots with those people. You share the same ancestors.
Lmao. Because we speak the same language family? I got a better one - We're more closer to Nigerians and Somalians too, because they're an Afro-Asiatic peoples like us. Good logic.

We are actually more closer to Armenians than North Africans and Gulf Arabs. Kurds come next (doesn't mean they're of our race). And then the Levantine ethnic groups. Our tongue has nothing to do with anything!

Assyrians are native to Mesopotamia, genius. There's NO REASON why we would be related to North Africans. We would still be more homogeneous to Iranians and Kurds than to North Africans. Why are you disgusted? Go look at DNA charts. And I mean DNA charts that are not from 9000 years ago, when maybe we were akin to North Africans.

Irano-Afghan = an ARYAN race, period!

Call it Irano-Afghan, call it Iranid, call it West-Iranian Zagros,  call it Aryan, they mean all the same and refer to Aryan people.
You can use Aryan as a synonym if you want. I don't care. For me, you are Iranid people in short.

Levant people as a race ARE Semitic people. They are mostly a mixture between Arabid and Assyrid race.
At least you recognize the Assyrid race.

Arabid, Assyrid races are all the same and are part of the Semitic race.
No such thing. There's more proof that an Armenoid race exists and that we all belong to it.

Irano-Afghan, West Iranian Zagrosian = ARYAN race
Arabid, Assyrid = Semitic race
You use Semitic and Aryan to further some sort of a white supremacist agenda - I'm pretty sure Nazis used these terms to differentiate Germans (Aryans) and Jews (Semites). Stop emulating them. It's funny because you're western Asian and even less European than Assyrians are (who have Greek/Italian/Ashkenazim mix, but you know this). If an Afro-Asiatic race exists, then I would have east Africa in my DNA. But I do not.

There is a Levantine race. But not a Semitic race, since it's a friggin' language family. It's foolish and idiotic to put Egyptians and Moroccans with us, just because they speak a Semitic language.

Assyrians, Jews and Maronites, and to some extent, Jordanian and Syrian Christians definitely belong to our Levantine race. Gulf Arabs and North Africans do not. Why does that bother you?

P.S. Your gedmatch had Assyrian in it. Funny you're ignoring that....

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #125 on: September 09, 2017, 11:19:17 AM »
Before, when we had an argument about Christianity versus Islam, you put Mohammad within the same leagues of Jesus, when I told you that they're incomparable. Don't know about you, but this sort of appeases Muhammad and trivializes his barbaric ways. You said a couple of more questionable things, but I forgot. Refer to that thread.

I have an excellent memory :) and I stand by what i said , in my view Islam and Christianity are exactly the same and both books proves my point ? would you like some quotes ? How could me telling you they are the same makes me bias towards one ? just because you think one is better than the other means nothing to me as an atheist . I know as a christain you thing your religion is the true on despite the atrocities committed  , and muslims think the same way as you despite the atrocities committed . Mulsims and Christains killed more humans than all the world war combined and i do not get it how could that be a good thing !!! I want to draw a distinction here between Christianity and the fictional character of jesus , because they are not the same .

1. Lol at yourself. You're really comparing armies and brutish kings with Assyrian civilians, such as scientists, discoverers and inventors. You do realize that they didn't kill anybody and that they helped shaped the Assyrian society that we cherish today?

2. Except, your ancestors did it no more than 100 years ago (rather than 2500 years ago). Of course, there were innocent Kurds and Turks who wanted peace. Not denying that.
Not grateful for that at all. I have admitted that our empire was brutal, but so were the Greeks, Romans, Brits, Mayans and whatnot. Time is a big factor - Wounds take generations of generations to heal, otherwise Egyptians would be hating our guts today if we, say, slaughtered them in 1850s. But guess what? Egyptians loathe Israelis/Jews today, because of the Suez Canal crisis in the 1950s. They don't care about what we did to them two millenias ago. Put time in perspective.

Ok , so they we not Normal/barbaric  and i did not mean to laugh at you , but the statement was too contradictory  , so i could not help myself and stating they they were surrounded by Barbaric armies of greek and persian does not validate their barbarism . Before you get offended i will tell you that my ancestors were thugs too , so was the Assyrian and the egyptian . They were all thugs and glorified criminals , so there is really no need to defend them or validate their barbarism like you are doing . The end result was that the others did to Assyrian what assyrian  did to them and brought Assyrian to the edge of extinction .

Again, there were Assyrian architects, inventors, artists, doctors, etc, who paved a way for our people and were innovators. They were the backbones of our society. Not all Assyrians of those times were barbaric slayers of women and children. Not all were soldiers. Keep that in mind.

Come on and enough with this useless pride which is nothing more than a balloon . What was it exactly that Assyrian invented that other civilization did not ? what wisdom they gave to this world that other civilization did not ?

About Mohammad and Islam, my point was that today some people still act like him. Whereas modern Assyrians, thankfully, don't portray their former, 2000 year old selves.
lots of Good people are working on solution for islam as a disease  . The next stage will be make a spray that will De-IIslamasize .

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #126 on: September 09, 2017, 02:53:30 PM »
I have an excellent memory :) and I stand by what i said , in my view Islam and Christianity are exactly the same and both books proves my point ? would you like some quotes ? How could me telling you they are the same makes me bias towards one ? just because you think one is better than the other means nothing to me as an atheist . I know as a christain you thing your religion is the true on despite the atrocities committed  , and muslims think the same way as you despite the atrocities committed . Mulsims and Christains killed more humans than all the world war combined and i do not get it how could that be a good thing !!! I want to draw a distinction here between Christianity and the fictional character of jesus , because they are not the same .
You sound like the retarrds in the USA who think socialism or communism is better than capitalism.
They too think Islam and Christianity are the same, we call them Social Marxists and Americans like me credit them for Donald Trump's victory in the election.

Come on and enough with this useless pride which is nothing more than a balloon . What was it exactly that Assyrian invented that other civilization did not ? what wisdom they gave to this world that other civilization did not ?

luckily I have saved a list for this...

Farming.
Wheel.
Irrigation.
Seed Plow.
Ox Drawn Plow.
Mortar & Pestle.
Sickle & Flint Blade.
Domestication of Animals.
Dams.
Cultivation of Grains.
Levees.

Food:
Beer.
Wine.
Saffron.
Frying Pans.
Drinking Straws.

Mathematics:
Number 0.
24 Hours in a Day.
Longitude & Latitude.
60 minutes in an Hour.
Pythagorean Theorem.
360 Degrees in a Circle.
60 seconds in a Minute.

Science:
Zodiac.
Bleaching.
Astronomy.
Scuba Diving.
Medical Writing.
Formal Medicine.
Chemical Battery.
Medical Prescriptions.
Metalworking.
Anesthesia
Opium.
First brain surgery.

Architecture:
Arch.
Glass.
Dome.
Hearth.
Houses.
Column.
Fountain

City Building.
City.
Guest Houses.
Rosette Design.
Mailing System.
Urban Plumbing.
Archimedes' Screw.
Cobblestone Streets.
Bitumen.
Provinces.
Aqueduct.
Lock & Key.
Skyscrapers.
Chain Pump.

Entertainment:
Oud.
Song.
Harp.
Library.
Woodwinds
Sheet Music.
Creation Story.
Backgammon.
Mermaid Mythology.
First Superhero (Gilgamesh).
First Epic Novel (Gilgamesh).
Poetry.
concept of Zombies (undead that eat the flesh of the living)
concept of Vampires (blood sucking demons)

War:
Axe.
Spear.
Armor.
Helmet.
Dagger.
Lances.
Chariot.
Hammer.
early Greek Fire.
Use of Calvary.
Battering Rams.
Underwater Tunnel.
Movable Towers.
War Horse Decorations.
Incendiary arrows
Exploding pots (early grenades)

Miscellaneous:
Kiln.
Razor.
Sailboat.
First CEOs.
The Lens.
Judical Code of Laws.
First Writing System (Cuneiform).
1 of the 7 Wonders of the World.
Rose Quartz.
Soap.
concept of Federalism.
Funerary Objects.
Shaving Cream.
Map.
The Cart.
Umbrellas.
The First University (School of Nisibis).
Banknotes (drafts).

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #127 on: September 09, 2017, 04:55:55 PM »
You sound like the retarrds in the USA who think socialism or communism is better than capitalism.
They too think Islam and Christianity are the same, we call them Social Marxists and Americans like me credit them for Donald Trump's victory in the election.

Reply instead of throwing one of your ISM or IST or insults .

Almost everyone claim this list  . Let me guess your response here :) they stole it from Assyrian right ? .
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 04:57:29 PM by nejepnerast »

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #128 on: September 09, 2017, 05:13:21 PM »
Reply instead of throwing one of your ISM or IST or insults .
I don't refute BS with more BS. I'm an IT guy, not a college professor. I like it quick and short

Almost everyone claim this list  . Let me guess your response here :) they stole it from Assyrian right ? .
true, anyone can claim anything, but if they have the archaeological evidence that says "we made/discovered this first" then I'll concede to that.

For example, Beer wasn't actually discovered by Sumerians BUT they get the credit for it because they were the first to document the recipe to make beer.

Here's a better, modern day example.

Let's say there's this folk song with variations of it across the Middle East. Kurds have their variation, Arabs theirs, Armenians theirs, Assyrians ours.
By general law and etiquette, whoever records the song on a playable medium first is credited (and maybe copyrighted) to them.
So if an Arab or Kurdish singer was the first to record it, the song is credited to them even though the song isn't theirs.

It's all about documentation. This is why we archive things and study them.

This is also the number 1 reason why I never use any kind of source material from the Middle East. Everybody there, even Assyrians who got PhDs there, got an inferior education unless they got that degree from a school in Europe, Australia, or NA.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #129 on: September 09, 2017, 06:42:35 PM »
Lmao. Because we speak the same language family? I got a better one - We're more closer to Nigerians and Somalians too, because they're an Afro-Asiatic peoples like us. Good logic.

We are actually more closer to Armenians than North Africans and Gulf Arabs. Kurds come next (doesn't mean they're of our race). And then the Levantine ethnic groups. Our tongue has nothing to do with anything!
No way Assyrians are closer to the Kurds than they are to the Levant people as Arabs in Lebanon. You are the same people and belong to the same race. You language has everything to do with everything. It language betrayes your origin. You can claim whatever you want, but your language is a fact and will go nowhere. Your language is AFRO-Asiatic and it will like that FOREVER!
People will always know who you are because of your native language. And you are a Semites, because your native language is Semitic/Afro-Asiatic.

You have an inferiority complex, because you don't want to accept REALITY. It is what it is.

Assyrians are native to Mesopotamia, genius. There's NO REASON why we would be related to North Africans. We would still be more homogeneous to Iranians and Kurds than to North Africans. Why are you disgusted? Go look at DNA charts. And I mean DNA charts that are not from 9000 years ago, when maybe we were akin to North Africans.
You are closer to Lebanese people and the Jews than to the Kurds.

You can use Aryan as a synonym if you want. I don't care. For me, you are Iranid people in short.
At least you recognize the Assyrid race.
Yeah I'm Iranid. Iranid is the same thing as Aryan. Aryan = Iran. Aryan = Iranian (Iranid)

No such thing. There's more proof that an Armenoid race exists and that we all belong to it.
I have NOTHING to do with Assyrians.

You use Semitic and Aryan to further some sort of a white supremacist agenda - I'm pretty sure Nazis used these terms to differentiate Germans (Aryans) and Jews (Semites). Stop emulating them. It's funny because you're western Asian and even less European than Assyrians are (who have Greek/Italian/Ashkenazim mix, but you know this). If an Afro-Asiatic race exists, then I would have east Africa in my DNA. But I do not.
It is actually YOU who is obsessed with being white and obsessed with European. Because I do NEVER talk about the European or 'white' people.

It is YOU who always start to talk about them. I talks always about Sumerians and Aryans, while you talk always about 'white' people and Europeans. You are a Semite who is a WANNABE white person and WANNABE European.

You can think whatever you are, but you are NOT like me, and you are definitely NOT Iranid/Aryan

There is a Levantine race. But not a Semitic race, since it's a friggin' language family. It's foolish and idiotic to put Egyptians and Moroccans with us, just because they speak a Semitic language.
Levantine race is a Semitic race, because ALL Semitic people have the Levant farmer DNA in them, the more Levant farmer DNA they have, the MORE Semites they are.

Assyrians, Jews and Maronites, and to some extent, Jordanian and Syrian Christians definitely belong to our Levantine race. Gulf Arabs and North Africans do not. Why does that bother you?
You forgot Semitic Arabs from Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Palestina etc. All belong to the same race as you. They are all your people and you share all the same roots.

Assyrians, Arabs and Jews are all Semitic people. Your racial brother ARE Arabs, period.

P.S. Your gedmatch had Assyrian in it. Funny you're ignoring that....
Not even in my top 15. And that was mostly because Assyrians have some Aryan/Ezdi Kurdish/Sumerian DNA in them...

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #130 on: September 09, 2017, 06:47:29 PM »

Farming.
Wheel.
Irrigation.
Seed Plow.
Ox Drawn Plow.
Mortar & Pestle.
Sickle & Flint Blade.
Domestication of Animals.
Dams.
Cultivation of Grains.
Levees.

Food:
Beer.
Wine.
Saffron.
Frying Pans.
Drinking Straws.

Mathematics:
Number 0.
24 Hours in a Day.
Longitude & Latitude.
60 minutes in an Hour.
Pythagorean Theorem.
360 Degrees in a Circle.
60 seconds in a Minute.

Science:
Zodiac.
Bleaching.
Astronomy.
Scuba Diving.
Medical Writing.
Formal Medicine.
Chemical Battery.
Medical Prescriptions.
Metalworking.
Anesthesia
Opium.
First brain surgery.

Architecture:
Arch.
Glass.
Dome.
Hearth.
Houses.
Column.
Fountain

City Building.
City.
Guest Houses.
Rosette Design.
Mailing System.
Urban Plumbing.
Archimedes' Screw.
Cobblestone Streets.
Bitumen.
Provinces.
Aqueduct.
Lock & Key.
Skyscrapers.
Chain Pump.

Entertainment:
Oud.
Song.
Harp.
Library.
Woodwinds
Sheet Music.
Creation Story.
Backgammon.
Mermaid Mythology.
First Superhero (Gilgamesh).
First Epic Novel (Gilgamesh).
Poetry.
concept of Zombies (undead that eat the flesh of the living)
concept of Vampires (blood sucking demons)

War:
Axe.
Spear.
Armor.
Helmet.
Dagger.
Lances.
Chariot.
Hammer.
early Greek Fire.
Use of Calvary.
Battering Rams.
Underwater Tunnel.
Movable Towers.
War Horse Decorations.
Incendiary arrows
Exploding pots (early grenades)

Miscellaneous:
Kiln.
Razor.
Sailboat.
First CEOs.
The Lens.
Judical Code of Laws.
First Writing System (Cuneiform).
1 of the 7 Wonders of the World.
Rose Quartz.
Soap.
concept of Federalism.
Funerary Objects.
Shaving Cream.
Map.
The Cart.
Umbrellas.
The First University (School of Nisibis).
Banknotes (drafts).
Does it feel good to be a thief and STEAL history from Sumerian Aryan people?

By stealing history doesn't make you great, because you are still the same Semite, but now a Semites who is also a thief.

Offline Cascade

« Reply #131 on: September 09, 2017, 11:19:03 PM »
Quoting the Old Testament will prove how Judaism is almost akin to Islam. The Old Testament is NOT the fundamental scripture of Christianity. And this is fact. Christianity's central figure is Jesus, and Islam's is Muhammad. Christians have killed a lot people in the past for sure. But today, they are not doing that. And no, the World Wars and Nazism had nothing to do Christianity, just the same way the Saddam regime had nothing to do with Islam. Christianity and Islam are not equally bad religions today (remember, the keyword is today). In the middle ages, sure, I will be saying that Christians are worse. Today is a different story. You surely have to admit this. It is fact. Otherwise you're just sympathizing and moderating Islam ("hey Islam, I know you're bad and all, but dw sweetie Christianity is also just like you"). ;)

Ok , so they we not Normal/barbaric  and i did not mean to laugh at you , but the statement was too contradictory  , so i could not help myself and stating they they were surrounded by Barbaric armies of greek and persian does not validate their barbarism . Before you get offended i will tell you that my ancestors were thugs too , so was the Assyrian and the egyptian . They were all thugs and glorified criminals , so there is really no need to defend them or validate their barbarism like you are doing . The end result was that the others did to Assyrian what assyrian  did to them and brought Assyrian to the edge of extinction .
Yes, except I was defending our peaceful scholars, artists, educators, scientists. How could you call them barbaric and thuggish? That's like me saying all Kurds and Turks are savages because of what some of their ancestors did to us in 1914. It's too extreme, is it? You're thinking of ancient Assyrians the same way an old, ignorant, conservative Assyrian would think of Turks and Kurds. Don't go there, please. Again, you have to realize that Assyrian was a pluralistic society. It had brutal leaders, but also was a free society with innocent, hard-working civilians like you and I. Why are you denying that SIDE of Assyria? Same thing with ancient Greece, Persia, Rome. They also had good, prolific people too. You cannot trivialize them and throw them in the trash.

You're being too cynical, are you not? It's okay to be proud of your ancestors and their societal living. The Chinese are, the Japs are, the Brits, Persians, Greeks, Macedonians, Italians, etc. You're going to have to convince 70% of the world to forget about their ancestors. Come on.

Sure, no civilization is more superior than the other. But it's nice to look back at your own people and be like "wow, I am so proud of their artwork, their architecture, etc". This is human nature. What are you going to tell us next, "don't like Assyrian music", "don't watch Hollywood movies", "boycott anime"? I'm pretty sure in a thousand years people will look back at these mediums and be in awe. You can't stop them.

Sorry, but I admire our architecture and artwork. NOT us killing people and pulverizing cities, of course. What is wrong with that?

lots of Good people are working on solution for islam as a disease  . The next stage will be make a spray that will De-IIslamasize .

Lol. We need like millions of these sprays.

Offline Cascade

« Reply #132 on: September 09, 2017, 11:54:06 PM »
No way Assyrians are closer to the Kurds than they are to the Levant people as Arabs in Lebanon. You are the same people and belong to the same race. You language has everything to do with everything. It language betrayes your origin. You can claim whatever you want, but your language is a fact and will go nowhere. Your language is AFRO-Asiatic and it will like that FOREVER!
People will always know who you are because of your native language. And you are a Semites, because your native language is Semitic/Afro-Asiatic.

You have an inferiority complex, because you don't want to accept REALITY. It is what it is.
I made a mistake. I meant, Levantines are the closest, followed by Armenians and then, go a few light years ahead, Kurds.

Gulf Arabs and North Africans are not even in our vicinity.

And you are not European, just because your language is Indo-European.

And languages are not races. I think I know who has a inferiority complex. It's obviously you. According to your own logic, you should European and we should be African, because our language families have the words European and Afro in them, respectively. You are so pitiful.

You are closer to Lebanese people and the Jews than to the Kurds.
100% true. Did not deny that (not counting the blunder I made above).

For me, Kurds, Iranians and Afghans (generally) look homogeneous and distinct. And they (usually) look nothing like Assyrians and Levantines, especially Afghans. So I agree with you here.

It is actually YOU who is obsessed with being white and obsessed with European. Because I do NEVER talk about the European or 'white' people.
Coming from someone who is OBSESSED with saying that they're from the NORTH, being "ARYAN" and speaking an Indo-EUROPEAN language (as if it's a race), whilst looking "DOWN" at those who speak an Afro-Asiatic language (as if it's an African race) and thinking of them as they're African ("Afro-Asiatic" - a bona fide race). That all speaks volumes about you. You desperately want to be Nordic when you're not. You're being really discreet and subtle about it. But I can tell and see through your agenda. ;)

You have to be a troll now. I've stopped taking you seriously, especially when you're repeating the ridiculous idea that Afro-Asiatic is a race. Sorry bub, both Afro-Asiatic and Indo-European are not races. Not to sound harsh or break your spirit, you are more like Assyrians and Arabs than like other Indo-Europeans like the Germans and Irish. Ouch. That gotta hurt you.  :lol:

It is YOU who always start to talk about them. I talks always about Sumerians and Aryans, while you talk always about 'white' people and Europeans. You are a Semite who is a WANNABE white person and WANNABE European.
Funny thing is, Semites are usually more whiter than Kurds and Iranians in general. And there are European Semites - the Maltese.

Again, you use Semite and Aryan because the Nazis used these terms to differentiate Middle Easterners and Nordics (as they had no other words). You think you sound superior, because it's the only way you can distinguish Assyrians and Kurds (one is Semitic speaking and the other is Indo-Aryan). Other than that, you know deep inside that both are Middle Eastern ethnic groups that even look the same to the foreign eye. As races, they are both obsolete terms. People will know us by Middle Eastern or western Asian. NOT Semitic, Aryan, Caucasian, etc. Must suck a lot, I know.

Again, try Armenoid. That has more scientific substance (and it's still BS to an extent). Not your language family.

You can think whatever you are, but you are NOT like me, and you are definitely NOT Iranid/Aryan
Why do you talk like a troll? You sound like you're pretending to be someone else to make them look bad. Are you an Arab making Kurds look bad? A Kurd making Yazidis look bad? Honestly, you sound so insincere and over the top here ("you are not like me"). Come out, and quit being a fake

Levantine race is a Semitic race, because ALL Semitic people have the Levant farmer DNA in them, the more Levant farmer DNA they have, the MORE Semites they are.
You're too ignorant that it's not funny. Ethiopians, Somalis, Moroccans, Algerians, all Semitic speaking, and they don't come from the Levant at all. Again, Levant farmers are modern day Syrians and Lebanese. Assyrians were always in Mesopotamia. If they were ever in the Levant, they just passed through it as they migrated out of Africa (just like you did).

Give me a source that says Assyrians were Levant farmers. And if they were, who cares, the Levant is adjacent to Mesopotamia. Btw, northern Iraq (Mesopotamia) is even considered to be part of the greater Levant region. So go figure.

You forgot Semitic Arabs from Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Palestina etc. All belong to the same race as you. They are all your people and you share all the same roots.

Assyrians, Arabs and Jews are all Semitic people. Your racial brother ARE Arabs, period.
Wrong. We are NOT like all Arabs from Iraq and Syria, especially the Muslim ones who have Saudi ancestry. Just the same way you are not akin to Afghans who have Mongoloid in them. You are still more like an Assyrian than that Afghani person with an epicanthal fold.

Assyrian, Arabs and Jews are Semitic-speaking you dimwit. Not a race for the billionth time. Stop your foolish trolling. Again, you're obviously a fake account with an agenda. You cannot be real.

Not even in my top 15. And that was mostly because Assyrians have some Aryan/Ezdi Kurdish/Sumerian DNA in them...
God forbid you have a Semitic ethnicity in you! Must really suck. Oh I thought you we are NOTHING like you. But I guess not now huh?

P.S It wasn't top 15. It was more like top 12. Don't lie bub. Assyrian was up there. Why? Because ethnic groups are a continuum. The more east you go the more Iranid you'll be and the more west you are the more Mediterranean and North African you will be. But for you it's all black and white.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #133 on: September 10, 2017, 08:19:43 AM »
Original Assyrians, your direct Semitc ancestors were like the Levant_BA (Levant Bronze Age). Because modern day people in Lebanon are very, very similar, almost identical to the Levant_BA.

Assyrians, Lebanese are almost the same and belong to the same Afro-Asiatic race. And here can you see how much Neolithic Levant Farmer DNA those Levant_BA do have. Neolithic Levant Farmer DNA is till the MAJORITY in your genepool. That makes YOUR race Semitic. Period!!!
Yellow is Neolithic Levant Farmer, orange is Neolithic Iran Farmer. Kurds, at least my DNA, is very similar to the Iran_CHL (Iran Copper Age).

As you can see I've got more of the orange (Iranian) auDNA, while you have more the yellow (Semitic) auDNA. That makes my Aryan race different from your Semitic race. We are absolutely NOT the same!!

Kurds = Iran_CHL
Assyrians = Levant_BA

They found out that Arabs in Lebanon are identical to the Bronze Age Levant people. This is a scientific FACT:

http://www.cell.com/ajhg/fulltext/S0002-9297(17)30276-8

" Based on this study it turns out that people who lived in Lebanon almost 4,000 years ago were quite similar to people who lived there today, to the modern Lebanese. "

Semitic Assyrians are like the modern Semitic Arab Lebanese. Assyrians & Arabs are ALL the same and belong to the same SEMITIC race. You like it or not. And now we have scientific FACTS that your people are connected to the Levant. Your people have nothing to do with the ARYAN Mesopotamian civilization in Northern Mesopotamia. Semites are destroyers and not builders.

Semites are just good at copy/paste. They never invented anything. Assyrians, Jews, Arabs only copy from others and and say they invented it, LMAO. This is how Semites are, they are thieves. Your Assyrian people are trying to steal the ARYAN history of Northern Mesopotamia, but as long my true ARYAN people exist on this planet it will never happen. Everybody knows that ARYAN history of the Northern Mesopotamia belongs to the ARYAN (West Iranid) people the Kurds. Once again, ARYAN Kurds are native to the ZAGROS Mountains and the NORTH Mesopotamia. NOT from the Levant, not from Europe. But from the Northern Mesopotamia, Zagros = the IRANIAN PLATEAU.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 04:52:58 AM by Ezidi Kurd »

Offline Cascade

« Reply #134 on: September 10, 2017, 11:44:16 PM »
LMAO, our Aryan language is NOT from Europe at all and has always been native in Kurdistan. While Afro-Asiatic language can be from (Eastern) Africa. We still are not sure, whether Semitic evolved int he Southern Levant, near Yemen or in Eastern Africa.
You're right that we don't know where the Semitic language evolved from. But if it did evolve in Eastern Africa (which I doubt), that doesn't mean we are an eastern African race you simpleton. Heard of language adaptations? We adopted the Semitic languages. Just the same way we adopted Aramaic. Does that mean we're friggin' Arameans now? Lol. You're so vacant-minded. Read between the lines a bit?

You see ghosts. You see things because you want to see this things. You see this kind of things because YOU are obsessed with kind of things.
Coming from a Nazi wannabe who puts Aryan and Semitic a million times in his posts to show how "superior" he is, when he is NOT that different to Semites visually and culturally. Lol.

While should I be something if I'm, my culture and my race are superior to other races. My Aryan race is superior to the European race. When my Aryan race found civilization, people in Europe were cannibals.
Napoleon syndrome at its finest. Europe was prospering and flourishing with civilizations whilst you were mountain dwellers. Just saying.

Again, you're a troll. You gotta be a sockpuppet of another Kurdish user in here who wants to make Yazidis look bad. You are so inauthentic. You gotta be an act.

Good for you if you think that your Afro-Asiatic. Semitic people are whiter than Aryans. All what I'm sure about that my ARYAN ancestors have always been looking  like my current race. The Sumerians, the Medes etc. were IRANID of Aryan race like Kurds.
And Kurds look no different to Assyrians and Arabs to the foreign eye. Lol. You are so pathetic. Keep on trolling. Even your fellow Kurds here think you're a joke.

Assyrians and some Arabs ae somehow closer to Kurds because my Aryan people spread their DNA in the whole world. Some Arabs have maybe up to 10% of our Aryan DNA. But that 10% of our DNA doesn't make them like us, because they are still Semitic and have their own Semitic roots.
No such thing as Aryan DNA. Dimwit. You also have Arab/Assyrian DNA anyway. Lmao.

one again, LMAO.  Once again, Aryans are not and were NEVER 'Nordic' or European to start with. When my Aryan people found the FIRST Aryan Empire. people in Northern Europe especially Slavic people were subhumans like monkeys. They were cannibals, read the ancient writings of the Greek writers. My Aryan people were always more evolved in their thinking and culture than Semitic people or people in Europe.
At least today they've evolved immensely, whilst some of your Iranid peoples have DEVOLVED. Terrorism, genital mutilation, wife beatings, wife burning, forced burkas, public hanging of gays, child marriage, etc. Look at your Iran and Afghanistan you BLIND man first. Look at your "HUMANE" Iranid brothers and then call other people inferior! Iranians, Kurds and Afghans have done the most harshest things in recent history, even to Yazidis. Go on, keep defending them and their "purity".

But you're obviously not a Yazidi. You're a Sunni Kurd. So who am I talking to...

You are a Semites and belong to a Semitic race, because your DIRECT ancestors where you got your language from were Semitic. You are like your ancestors. And your ancestors belonged to a Afro-Asiatic Semitic race.
Still doesn't make you European. Try harder.

You are Middle Eastern. You are western Asian. What sets up apart from other Middle Easterners is your TONGUE. But nothing else. Deal with it.

You share the same Semitic roots with Jews and Arabs. You history and roots are like their history and roots. That makes you the same Semitic people who belong to the same Semitic race.
Risible trolling again. Of course, Assyrians are racially homogeneous to Yemenis and Somalis, because Semitic = DUH!

Also, Jamaicans are Indo-European peoples because they speak English = DUH!

Your language and race is from the same area where the Neolithic Levant Farmers were from area between East Africa and South West Asia. You language betrays your roots and your roots are Semitic Afro-Asiatic. Roots of your race are Afro-Asiatic/Semitic. Your race is Semitic

My roots are from the Iranian Plateau, the Aryan Zagros Mountains were the Neolithic proto-Aryan Iranian Farmers were from. My language is from the Iranian Plateau, Zagros, that why my race is from the Iranian Plateau/Zagros. That makes my race Iranid aka ARYAN. Iranid and ARYAN are same words that have the same meaning. Iranian/Iranid and Aryan sound a little bit different because these words are from different dialects.

I - R - A - N - I - A  = A - R - Y - A

(West) Iranid = ARYAN and Aryan = (West) Iranid

Original Assyrians, your direct Semitc ancestors were like the Levant_BA (Levant Bronze Age). Because modern day people in Lebanon are very, very similar, almost identical to the Levant_BA.

Assyrians, Lebanese are almost the same and belong to the same Afro-Asiatic race.

Kurds, at least my DNA, is very similar to the Iran_CHL (Iran Copper Age).

And here can you see how much Neolithic Levant Farmer DNA those Levant_BA do have.

Neolithic Levant Farmer DNA is till the MAJORITY in your genepool. That makes YOUR race Semitic. Period!!!

Yellow is Neolithic Levant Farmer, orange is Neolithic Iran Farmer.

As you can see I've got more of the orange (Iranian) auDNA, while you have more the yellow (Semitic) auDNA. That makes my Aryan race different from your Semitic race. We are absolutely NOT the same!!

Kurds = Iran_CHL
Assyrians = Levant_BA

You obtuse, irrational fool, where is Assyrian in your charts? You want us to be with Levantines because that's your biased agenda. These charts don't categorize Assyrian under Levantine. But you DO see charts putting us under Armenoid, with Armenians and Lebanese people - But you must hate those because they go against your Afro-Asiatic versus Aryan agenda. And again, YOUR CHARTS are based from 9000 years ago when Assyrians didn't exist (Lol) - It's the best you can do. You're so pathetic. Find something more recent or shut your ignoramus trolling trap.

Try again with your charts. I'll sit and wait here. Your trolling attempt has now has gone below 0. You were at least more coherent and rational before. But feel free to continue this BS. I have indulged you too much, but you are becoming funnier and funnier, my Indo-"European" friend.

P.S. Sorry, Aryan is Sanskrit for "noble one". It's a culture of India. Has nothing to do with Kurds. You are Indo-Iranian or Iranid. You can use Aryan to identify yourself but you'll look stupid since that term is affiliated with Germanic people more TODAY. Sucks for ya, I guess. Above all, you are still MIDDLE EASTERN and everyone outside will SEE YOU AS SUCH. :giggle:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 11:58:48 PM by Cascade »

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #135 on: September 11, 2017, 04:42:51 AM »
LMAO, are you still keep talking about 'Europe', while I do talk about ARYANS and the Iranian Plateau all the time. OMG, you Assyrians and your Semitic race people are obsessed with Europe and the 'white' people that you defend them. You act like black Africans who are also obsessed with 'white' people. Maybe you try to act like 'white' person, but Assyians are not 'white' Europeans. And that hurts. So you do attack the true ARYAN people FROM the Iranian Plateau, Zagros Mountains and Northern Mesopotamia, the ARYAN Kurds.

Your obsession with 'white' people and skin colour is similar with the obsession of Black African with the 'white' people. Maybe it is because of your AFRO-Asiaitc roots. Maybe everybody with AFRO in their roots is obessed with colour 'white'?

Indo-European doesn't mean European, lol. Indans are also Indo-Europeans. INDO - European means actually area between India and Europe. And Kurdistan is exactly between India and Europe. Maybe you don't know the meaning of ‘INDO’???

Assyrians are not Armenoid people. You are a wannabe 'white' persona and also a wannabe 'Armenoid' person. Maybe some Assyrians are a MIXED race and are partly Armenoid. But Assyrians are Arabid and Assyrid. Assyrid itself is a mixed race between Arabid & Armenoid. But Assyrians are not fully Armenoid. PERIOD!

Assyrians are NOT ARYAN people and so you are not like me. As long you don't try to claim the same roots, it's okay for me if you want to be 'white' or even Armenia, lmao!

Assyrians belong to the same race as Semitic, Arabic Lebanese people. You are all the same. Assyrians are like the Lebanese ARABS. You ae CLOSER to the Arabs than to the Armenians. You have some connection with Armenians due to some Ancient Anatolian DNA. And now they found out that Arabs in Lebanon are identical to the Bronze Age Levant people. Here is a scientific FACT:

" Based on this study it turns out that people who lived in Lebanon almost 4,000 years ago were quite similar to people who lived there today, to the modern Lebanese. "

Assyrians are like Arabs from Lebanon, that means that Assyrians are still closer to their origin in the Levant and the Arabian Pensula that to the Mesopotamia, no matter how mixed race you are and how much you are mixed with the Anatolian people, aka Armenians.

Now, I see it, lol. You are also a wannabe Armenian, LMAO. I feel sorry for you, beacue youa re the only race on this planet who wants to be Armenian. LOL.

No matter how hard you try, I'm still an ARYAN. My race is ARYAN, my language is ARYAN, my religion is ARYAN, my culture is ARYAN.

My ARYAN ancestors gave to the human race much, much more than any other race on this planet.

But you have still to determine what you are. You have an IDENITY CRISES. You wannabe 'white' person and even a wannabe Armenian. Why do you hate your Semitic so much? With self hating you will not achieve anything. You ae who you are, you can't change it. Just accept it and make the best of it. You belong to a AFRO-Asiatic race, just time to move on and make the best of it..

Assyrians, Lebanese are almost the same and belong to the same Afro-Asiatic race. And here can you see how much Neolithic Levant Farmer DNA those Levant_BA do have. Neolithic Levant Farmer DNA is till the MAJORITY in your genepool. That makes YOUR race Semitic. Period!!!
Yellow is Neolithic Levant Farmer, orange is Neolithic Iran Farmer. Kurds, at least my DNA, is very similar to the Iran_CHL (Iran Copper Age).

Kurds = Iran_CHL
Assyrians = Levant_BA

They found out that Arabs in Lebanon are identical to the Bronze Age Levant people. This is a scientific FACT:

Semitic Assyrians are like the modern Semitic Arab Lebanese. Assyrians & Arabs are ALL the same and belong to the same SEMITIC race. You like it or not. And now we have scientific FACTS that your people are connected to the Levant. Your people have nothing to do with the ARYAN Mesopotamian civilization in Northern Mesopotamia. Semites are destroyers and not builders.

Semites are just good at copy/paste. They never invented anything. Assyrians, Jews, Arabs only copy from others and and say they invented it, LMAO. This is how Semites are, they are thieves. Your Assyrian people are trying to steal the ARYAN history of Northern Mesopotamia, but as long my true ARYAN people exist on this planet it will never happen. Everybody knows that ARYAN history of the Northern Mesopotamia belongs to the ARYAN (West Iranid) people the Kurds. Once again, ARYAN Kurds are native to the ZAGROS Mountains and the NORTH Mesopotamia. NOT from the Levant, not from Europe. But from the Northern Mesopotamia, Zagros = the IRANIAN PLATEAU.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 10:10:56 AM by Ezidi Kurd »

Offline Cascade

« Reply #136 on: September 12, 2017, 10:32:54 AM »
LMAO, are you still keep talking about 'Europe', while I do talk about ARYANS and the Iranian Plateau all the time. OMG, you Assyrians and your Semitic race people are obsessed with Europe and the 'white' people that you defend them. You act like black Africans who are also obsessed with 'white' people. Maybe you try to act like 'white' person, but Assyians are not 'white' Europeans. And that hurts. So you do attack the true ARYAN people FROM the Iranian Plateau, Zagros Mountains and Northern Mesopotamia, the ARYAN Kurds.

Lol "Semitic" and "Aryan" yet again. Nobody even cares about these terms, nor where your "Aryan" Kurds come from... :lol:

Your obsession with 'white' people and skin colour is similar with the obsession of Black African with the 'white' people. Maybe it is because of your AFRO-Asiaitc roots. Maybe everybody with AFRO in their roots is obessed with colour 'white'?

Your obsession with 'Aryan' people is similar with the obsession of other Iranians with the 'white' people. Maybe it is because of your IRANID roots. Maybe everybody with Iranid in their roots is obsessed with colour 'white'? And they are:  :giggle:

! No longer available

Indo-European doesn't mean European, lol. Indans are also Indo-Europeans. INDO - European means actually area between India and Europe. And Kurdistan is exactly between India and Europe. Maybe you don't know the meaning of ‘INDO’???

Lol. Georgians are between India and Europe too and they don't speak Indo-European languages. They speak a Kartvelian language. I'm betting they're of a "Kartvelian race" to you now? :giggle:

Assyrians are not Armenoid people. You are a wannabe 'white' persona and also a wannabe 'Armenoid' person. Maybe some Assyrians are a MIXED race and are partly Armenoid. But Assyrians are Arabid and Assyrid. Assyrid itself is a mixed race between Arabid & Armenoid. But Assyrians are not fully Armenoid. PERIOD!

Assyrians are an Armenoid race, including Palestinians, Lebanese and a few Iranians. You are just jealous and vexed that it goes against your Semitic vs Aryan agenda.  :wavetowel:

There is no such thing as Semitic and Aryan races. Just let go of your fantasies or stop confusing language families with races. Oh wait, you never comprehended that before. I forgot that you are dense and obtuse. Yes, every language family is a race. Just like all the language families in North America and Australia. All Native Americans and Australian aboriginals have different races because hundreds of language families exist within the native tongues of those continents.  :mrgreen:

Assyrians are NOT ARYAN people and so you are not like me. As long you don't try to claim the same roots, it's okay for me if you want to be 'white' or even Armenia, lmao!

The awkward moment when Armenians are not even white/Euro. They are west Asian people, and they are the most racially homogeneous people to us. Love how this makes you burn and weep. :roflmao:

Assyrians, Armenians, Jews, Phoenicians, Sumerians, Syrians and Lebanese people are all of the same race. You, Iranians, Afghans, Pakistanis are something else, and have origins to the east. Go figure.

Assyrians belong to the same race as Semitic, Arabic Lebanese people. You are all the same. Assyrians are like the Lebanese ARABS. You ae CLOSER to the Arabs than to the Armenians. You have some connection with Armenians due to some Ancient Anatolian DNA. And now they found out that Arabs in Lebanon are identical to the Bronze Age Levant people. Here is a scientific FACT:

*Cough* Look at how "pure" Kurds and Iranians are. You guys have like every Eurasian ethnicity in you. Lol.

Lol. Because a study of Lebanese people (from 4,000 years ago) is also clearly speaking about Assyrians. How could I not know?  :bangin:

Assyrians are like Arabs from Lebanon, that means that Assyrians are still closer to their origin in the Levant and the Arabian Pensula that to the Mesopotamia, no matter how mixed race you are and how much you are mixed with the Anatolian people, aka Armenians.

"Arabian peninsula". Lol. Troll more. Actually, go further. Say we're Eastern Africans whilst at it. Shows that you suffer from inferior complexity and want all races near you to be of "lesser" races (in your eyes that is), when that it isn't the case. But of course, I'm the white wannabe.  :lol:

Now, I see it, lol. You are also a wannabe Armenian, LMAO. I feel sorry for you, beacue youa re the only race on this planet who wants to be Armenian. LOL.

Who wouldn't. Peaceful people, hard-working, friendly, etc - So unlike modern Iranid people who have caused terrorism, genital mutilation, women degrading, gay executions... Not to mention that MODERN charts agree that we are INCREDIBLY SIMILAR to them. So that's not me talking.

But you have still to determine what you are. You have an IDENITY CRISES. You wannabe 'white' person and even a wannabe Armenian. Why do you hate your Semitic so much? With self hating you will not achieve anything. You ae who you are, you can't change it. Just accept it and make the best of it. You belong to a AFRO-Asiatic race, just time to move on and make the best of it..

I love my Semitic language, as we are one of the oldest language families in the world (after our older Sumerian language isolate). But a language group is not a race you simpleton. Just the same way I love my mum and I'm proud of her, that doesn't mean I also see her in a sexual way and yet get called "you're ashamed" for not doing so. Lol. That's how retarded your thinking is. :roflmao:

But your trolling is amazing. You NOW think Afro-Asiatic is a race, and yet you're quiet about Indo-European being a race (even though deep inside you believe it Lol). Can you be more funnier? Come out, man. Don't keep a bro hanging. What are you? Arab? Sunni Kurdish? Or something else that I wouldn't suspect? You're funny and entertaining, I give you that.

Aryan, Semite, Aryan, Semite, Aryan, Semite....

Hey look, I'm a culturally confused, land-stealing Kurd who think he's a Nazi.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 11:01:15 AM by Cascade »

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #137 on: September 12, 2017, 02:57:42 PM »
Lol "Semitic" and "Aryan" yet again. Nobody even cares about these terms, nor where your "Aryan" Kurds come from... :lol:
I do care. And it is what matters to me. This kind of division makes me think clear. Kurds are from Northern Mesopotamia/Zagros Mountains. While Assyrians are from the Levant & the Arabian Peninsula.

Your obsession with 'Aryan' people is similar with the obsession of other Iranians with the 'white' people. Maybe it is because of your IRANID roots. Maybe everybody with Iranid in their roots is obsessed with colour 'white'? And they are:  :giggle:
I am NOT responsible what other think say and do.

I will use the word ARYAN because it is part of me. It is part of my history. It is me. Aryan is what I am. Therefore I will use this word every time I can. I'm not ashamed of it and never be. I'm proud of it and I'm proud that I'm, like my ancestors were, part of the ARYAN history and civilization. As long as I do exists and as long as my people exist, the word ARYAN will be used.

Lol. Georgians are between India and Europe too and they don't speak Indo-European languages. They speak a Kartvelian language. I'm betting they're of a "Kartvelian race" to you now? :giggle:
There are maybe MAX 4 million Georgians. Kurdistan is more in the CENTER than Georgian. But it doesn't even matter. This doesn't not make any difference to what language Kurds speak or to what race Kurds do belong and Kurds speak an Aryan language and belong to an ARYAN race.

Btw, Georgians are ARYAN, because they have a lot Neolithic Iranian Plateau DNA in them. The Neolithic Iranian Plateau auDNA is dominant in Georgians.

Assyrians are an Armenoid race, including Palestinians, Lebanese and a few Iranians. You are just jealous and vexed that it goes against your Semitic vs Aryan agenda.  :wavetowel:

There is no such thing as Semitic and Aryan races. Just let go of your fantasies or stop confusing language families with races. Oh wait, you never comprehended that before. I forgot that you are dense and obtuse. Yes, every language family is a race.
Assyrians are Assyrid and Arabid, while Palestinians and Lebanese are just Arabid.

Semitic is a language group but ALSO a race because ALL Semites have the same ROOTS. Like ARYAN is a language group, but also a race.

Semitic = race & language
Aryan = race & language

Assyrians are the CLOSEST related to the Arabs in the Levant, like Lebanese Arab Christians & Muslim. Why? Because you are from the same URHEIMAT and from the same genepool. Assyrians belong to the same Semitic race because ancestors of the Assyrians were Semitic tribes. You language group IS your race, because you ALL share the same origin, deep roots.

Lol. Because a study of Lebanese people (from 4,000 years ago) is also clearly speaking about Assyrians. How could I not know?  :bangin:
Thanks for your input, but your charts are not scientific at all and NOT based on scientific papers. I don't where those samples are form and from what kind of 'population' (N). Also your charts are not detailed and NOT specified.

I showed you the ACADEMIC distribution of auDNA. I'm always using the ACADEMIC papers and source as my argumentation about human DNA.

The closest relatives to Assyrians are Arabs from the Levant, Iraq and Syria. The closest people to Assyrians are the Semitic Lebanese people. And we have now EVIDENCE that modern Lebanese people are similar to their ancient SEMTIC ancestors 4000 years ago. The DNA of Lebanese people is still very Semitic. Assyrians are similar to the Lebanese Semitic people. You cluster together, that's why you should search for your roots in the Levant.

But your trolling is amazing. You NOW think Afro-Asiatic is a race, and yet you're quiet about Indo-European being a race (even though deep inside you believe it Lol). Can you be more funnier? Come out, man. Don't keep a bro hanging. What are you? Arab? Sunni Kurdish? Or something else that I wouldn't suspect? You're funny and entertaining, I give you that.
Don't put words in my mouth. Semitic is a race, because you all share the same deep roots and the same origin/ancestors. You are all from the same URHEIMAT.

European is NOT a race, since in Europe live many different races.
Like Asian is not a race, since in Asia live many different races.

And I do talk about Iranid race aka the Aryans. Europeans are NOT 1 race and definitely NOT Aryans at all, only Iranians who belong to an IRANID race (Medes & Persians) are ARYAN. Ancient Greeks, Germanic race tribes, Celtic race tribes, Slavic race tribes were NEVER Aryans and never called themselves Aryans. Greek historians never called themselves Aryans, the Roman Empire never called itself Aryan etc. Their ancestors were NEVER Aryans. Aryans were NOT from Europe, but from the Iranian Plateau. Europeans don't have much of the ARYAN 'Iranian Plateau' DNA.
Indians are not Aryans. True, Aryans from BMAC invaded India, but Indians have to much South Asian (Dravidian) auDNA. Indians don't have much of the Iranian Plateau auDNA left in them.

Kurds belong to an Aryan race, because our language is Aryan. And the native language of our ancestors was also ARYAN. Kurds belong to an Aryan race, becaus Kurds are genetically connected to Northern Mesopotamia/Zagros/Iranian Plateau which was also the native homeland of the ancient Aryans the Medes.

Actually, speaking of Georgians, Georgians today don't speak Aryan. But they do belong to an Aryan race. Georgians tribes like Colchis were for thousands of years under infleucne of the Aryan tribes. Ask Georgians if you don't believe, it has been said sad many Georgian 'Eastern' tribes came originally from the Iranian Plateau.

" Eastern Georgia, throughout its history, has been several times been annexed by the Persian Empire, specifically under the Achaemenid, Parthian, Sassanid, Safavid, Afsharid and Qajar dynasties. Western Georgia, throughout its history had been annexed by the Persian Achaemenids, Sassanids and Afsharids. Due to this, there has been a lot of political, cultural and ethnic exchange between the two nations for thousands of years, and thus Georgia was and is often considered a part of Greater Iran "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia%E2%80%93Iran_relations

History of Iranian-Georgian Relations

http://www.iranicaonline.org/articles/georgia-ii-history-

Remember that there are 4 million Georgians while more than 100 million Aryans (West Iranids).

Aryans are ancient people who are NATIVE to the Iranian Plateau and are full of Neolithic Iranian Plateau auDNA. Aryans were those who build the first villages, cities, had the first urban laws, civil societies etc. Aryans gave birth to the human civilization. Because of Aryans the cultures in the Mesopotamia, Indus Valley flourished.

You SEMITIC race people are acting like our Aryan Kurdish worst enemies and when you act like our enemies you will be threated like our worst enemies. You are the same as Turks who deny Kurdish race. And therefore if you will not watch out you will be threated like Turks by my Aryan people...

« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 03:18:50 PM by Ezidi Kurd »

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #138 on: September 12, 2017, 04:36:56 PM »
I do care. And it is what matters to me. This kind of division makes me think clear. Kurds are from Northern Mesopotamia/Zagros Mountains. While Assyrians are from the Levant & the Arabian Peninsula.
I am NOT responsible what other think say and do.

I will use the word ARYAN because it is part of me. It is part of my history. It is me. Aryan is what I am. Therefore I will use this word every time I can. I'm not ashamed of it and never be. I'm proud of it and I'm proud that I'm, like my ancestors were, part of the ARYAN history and civilization. As long as I do exists and as long as my people exist, the word ARYAN will be used.
There are maybe MAX 4 million Georgians. Kurdistan is more in the CENTER than Georgian. But it doesn't even matter. This doesn't not make any difference to what language Kurds speak or to what race Kurds do belong and Kurds speak an Aryan language and belong to an ARYAN race.

Btw, Georgians are ARYAN, because they have a lot Neolithic Iranian Plateau DNA in them. The Neolithic Iranian Plateau auDNA is dominant in Georgians.
Assyrians are Assyrid and Arabid, while Palestinians and Lebanese are just Arabid.

Semitic is a language group but ALSO a race because ALL Semites have the same ROOTS. Like ARYAN is a language group, but also a race.

Semitic = race & language
Aryan = race & language

Assyrians are the CLOSEST related to the Arabs in the Levant, like Lebanese Arab Christians & Muslim. Why? Because you are from the same URHEIMAT and from the same genepool. Assyrians belong to the same Semitic race because ancestors of the Assyrians were Semitic tribes. You language group IS your race, because you ALL share the same origin, deep roots.
Thanks for your input, but your charts are not scientific at all and NOT based on scientific papers. I don't where those samples are form and from what kind of 'population' (N). Also your charts are not detailed and NOT specified.

I showed you the ACADEMIC distribution of auDNA. I'm always using the ACADEMIC papers and source as my argumentation about human DNA.

The closest relatives to Assyrians are Arabs from the Levant, Iraq and Syria. The closest people to Assyrians are the Semitic Lebanese people. And we have now EVIDENCE that modern Lebanese people are similar to their ancient SEMTIC ancestors 4000 years ago. The DNA of Lebanese people is still very Semitic. Assyrians are similar to the Lebanese Semitic people. You cluster together, that's why you should search for your roots in the Levant.
Don't put words in my mouth. Semitic is a race, because you all share the same deep roots and the same origin/ancestors. You are all from the same URHEIMAT.

European is NOT a race, since in Europe live many different races.
Like Asian is not a race, since in Asia live many different races.

And I do talk about Iranid race aka the Aryans. Europeans are NOT 1 race and definitely NOT Aryans at all, only Iranians who belong to an IRANID race (Medes & Persians) are ARYAN. Ancient Greeks, Germanic race tribes, Celtic race tribes, Slavic race tribes were NEVER Aryans and never called themselves Aryans. Greek historians never called themselves Aryans, the Roman Empire never called itself Aryan etc. Their ancestors were NEVER Aryans. Aryans were NOT from Europe, but from the Iranian Plateau. Europeans don't have much of the ARYAN 'Iranian Plateau' DNA.
Indians are not Aryans. True, Aryans from BMAC invaded India, but Indians have to much South Asian (Dravidian) auDNA. Indians don't have much of the Iranian Plateau auDNA left in them.

Kurds belong to an Aryan race, because our language is Aryan. And the native language of our ancestors was also ARYAN. Kurds belong to an Aryan race, becaus Kurds are genetically connected to Northern Mesopotamia/Zagros/Iranian Plateau which was also the native homeland of the ancient Aryans the Medes.

Actually, speaking of Georgians, Georgians today don't speak Aryan. But they do belong to an Aryan race. Georgians tribes like Colchis were for thousands of years under infleucne of the Aryan tribes. Ask Georgians if you don't believe, it has been said sad many Georgian 'Eastern' tribes came originally from the Iranian Plateau.

" Eastern Georgia, throughout its history, has been several times been annexed by the Persian Empire, specifically under the Achaemenid, Parthian, Sassanid, Safavid, Afsharid and Qajar dynasties. Western Georgia, throughout its history had been annexed by the Persian Achaemenids, Sassanids and Afsharids. Due to this, there has been a lot of political, cultural and ethnic exchange between the two nations for thousands of years, and thus Georgia was and is often considered a part of Greater Iran "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia%E2%80%93Iran_relations

History of Iranian-Georgian Relations

http://www.iranicaonline.org/articles/georgia-ii-history-

Remember that there are 4 million Georgians while more than 100 million Aryans (West Iranids).

Aryans are ancient people who are NATIVE to the Iranian Plateau and are full of Neolithic Iranian Plateau auDNA. Aryans were those who build the first villages, cities, had the first urban laws, civil societies etc. Aryans gave birth to the human civilization. Because of Aryans the cultures in the Mesopotamia, Indus Valley flourished.

You SEMITIC race people are acting like our Aryan Kurdish worst enemies and when you act like our enemies you will be threated like our worst enemies. You are the same as Turks who deny Kurdish race. And therefore if you will not watch out you will be threated like Turks by my Aryan people...

yep you're a troll, banning time.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #139 on: September 12, 2017, 04:58:12 PM »
It is your site, do whatever you want. I don't care at the first place. I lose nothing, you win nothing. But banning somebody because you can't come with counter arguments is just sign of weak mentality, like all our enemies of our Aryan race have proven to have. Weak mentality and envy.

Kurds claim indigeneity, kick assyrians out and claim oil as "theirs"

Started by GGBWBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 13
Views: 3024
Last post September 16, 2007, 11:41:35 AM
by Damail
Our true descendants...

Started by MXJSPHBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 22
Views: 1123
Last post November 03, 2005, 07:09:31 PM
by shoemaker
Hundreds of Kurds Converting to Christianity in Kurdistan

Started by ASHOORBoard Culture & History

Replies: 1
Views: 1520
Last post November 21, 2005, 03:25:53 PM
by ByzantineSnoopy
**WHY RateAssyrians said Chaldeans voted for KURDS!!!**

Started by babylonxBoard Culture & History

Replies: 47
Views: 6207
Last post December 22, 2005, 12:11:42 AM
by RadRides
Kurds and Assyrians have ALWAYS lived in Peace.........?????

Started by Senator_DanaviBoard Culture & History

Replies: 61
Views: 8860
Last post May 23, 2006, 01:40:45 AM
by Nuray