Author Topic: Kurds claim to be descendants of the medes  (Read 3257 times)

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
Re: Kurds claim to be descendants of the medes
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2017, 12:13:32 AM »
You fail to understand with your retard Islamic brains that we don't believe in 'birds'. Meleke Taus was an angel and not a bird. We compare him to a bird, since the ancient Sumerian times, because according to us angels came down from heaven. Angels were not born on this planet. Ancient Sumerians marked angels with WINGS. To show that they came down from heaven. Like the Sumerians, Ezdi also believe in 7 angels

Ezdi are just poetic people. Peacock is just our METHAPHOR for Melek Taus. We never say that Melek Taus was a bird, LMAO! According to Ezdi Peacock is the most proud and beautiful of all birds. That's why we use peacock as a poetic METHAPHOR for Tause Melek.

I get all the metaphor crap and like i said it is in all religions , so it is no differant that those who worship cows or take it as a symbol or metaphor .

I will you how idiotic our ancestors were and that by the way apply to all nationalities . Tell me seriously how idiotic these images are . I mean what the **** was wrong with them drawing this non sense that you are so proud of :) . They were all retards that believed in idiotic stuff like having a wing .

Birdly ancient Sumerian Angels with wings:

Birdly Zoroaster with WINGS:

personally i find grandizer much better

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2017, 09:29:36 AM »
I get all the metaphor crap and like i said it is in all religions , so it is no differant that those who worship cows or take it as a symbol or metaphor .

I will you how idiotic our ancestors were and that by the way apply to all nationalities . Tell me seriously how idiotic these images are . I mean what the **** was wrong with them drawing this non sense that you are so proud of :) . They were all retards that believed in idiotic stuff like having a wing .
WTH are you talking about???

The ancient religion of my ancestors is much older and much more advanced than the Semitic religions, definitely much more advanced than Islam.

My Aryan ancestors were the FIRST people who started to believe in 1 GOD!

We are more advanced and open minded, because we were also the FIRST and the only who believe in life outside our planet. According to the Semitic religions GOD created only our planets and we are on Earth the only creature created by GOD. While according to our religion GOD created the whole universe and also 7 angels outside our planet Earth. In other words, my native Aryan religion believes in Alien life outside our planets.

And who told you that we worship a bird, peacock???

When we pray we pray toward the Sun, we don't pray toward a bird, peacock or some kind of stupid meteor stone like that in Kaaba.

We don't pray toward and  worship a peacock. We only pray to the SUN, to the Starts.

We are the STARCHILDREN, true Aryan people, the chosen people of Tause Melek.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2017, 09:54:10 AM »
In your point of view. You are still as Western Asian as a "Semite". Also, you belong to their race in other classifications (Armenoid, Mediterranid & even the loose term of "Middle Eastern"). Your point of view doesn't mean it's the sole truth.
What is wrong with your brains. Why your brains can't see and accept some REALITY??

My Aryan people belonged always to a West-Iranian race. My people are not Semitic, were NEVER Semitic and will never be Semitic.
While Semitic people are not Aryan, were NEVER Aryan and never will be Aryan.

We belong to a different species, we are different people, different race.

My ancestors have always been ARYANS!!!

My ancestors the legendary Medes found the FIRST Aryan Empire ever!

According to the Herodotus' (c. 485-420 BCE )

H.7.62: "The Medes had exactly the same equipment as the Persians; and indeed the dress common to both is not so much Persian as Median. They had for commander Tigranes, of the race of the Achaemenids. These (Medes & Persians) were called anciently by all people Aryans."

http://www.heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism/medians/

500BC.

1. (1-8.) A great god is Ahuramazda, who created this earth, who created yonder sky, who created man, who created happiness for man, who made Darius king, one king of many, one lord of many.
2. (8-15.) I am Darius the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage.

http://www.cais-soas.com/CAIS/Languages/aryan/inscription_of_dariush_grt_rstm.htm

According to the Avestan VENDIDAD the medes were part of the 16 Aryan nations.

"It is interesting to note that ancient Aryana lands included part of modern Media and Persia. Examining the sixteen Aryan nations listed in the Vendidad, we note that Rai/Ray/Ragha that was part of modern Media was one of the original sixteen Vendidad nations. Similarly, parts of eastern Persia could have been part of old Sistan/Haetumant and Aria/Haroyu.

The homeland of the Aryans was called Airyana Vaeja in the Zoroastrian scriptures, the Avesta and Arya Varta in the Hindu scriptures. The collection of first Aryan nations was called Airyanam Dakhyunam. Aryan lands are called Airyo Shayanem.
"

http://www.heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism/aryans/airyanavaeja.htm#vendidad

According to other Helenic writer STRABO Media was part of ARYANA!!!

Classical Hellenic authors such as Strabo mention the lands of Ariana or Aryana and make a distinction between the collection of kingdoms that formed Aryana and the country or kingdom of Aria.

Strabo (2.1.31) implies that Ariana was a single national group whose members formed the different Aryan kingdoms: "Ariana is not so accurately described (as India being in the shape of a quadrilateral or rhomboid by Eratosthenes), on account of its western side being interwoven with the adjacent lands (of Persia and Media). Still it is pretty well distinguished by its three other sides, which are formed by three nearly straight lines (see following paragraph), and also by its name (Aryana, meaning land of the Aryans), which shows it to be only one nation."

In the estimation of the Hellenic authors, Aryana included the larger group of Aryan kingdoms including Aria, and was bordered by the Indus river in the east (Pomponius Mela 1.12 states that "nearest to India is Ariana, then Aria". Strabo 15.2.1 also states "Next to India is Ariana"), the sea in the south, a line from Carmania (Kerman) to the Caspian Gates in the west, and the Taurus Mountains (the chains for mountains that run west-east from Anatolia and which include the Himalayas) in the north.

The land of Aryana included Media, Persia, the deserts of Gedrosia and Carmania, that is, the provinces of Carmania, Gedrosia, Drangiana, Arachosia (Strabo 11.10.1 ), Aria, the Paropamisadae, Bactria (called the ornament of Ariana), Apollodorus of Artemita (Strabo 11.11.1) and Sogdiana where Zarathushtra is said to have preached Ahura Mazda's laws "among the Arianoi" (cf. Diodorus 1.94.2). These observations reconfirm the sixteen nations of the Vendidad as being part of the Greater Aryan nation and add to that list of nations the later more modern nations of Persia, Media, Carmania (Kerman) and Chorasmia. This Greater Ariana formed the core of the Persian Empire. Aelianus in De natura animalium 16.16, also mentions that there were "Indian Arianians" and there is some suggestion that control of Ariana fluctuated between Indian and Arian Arianians.

http://www.heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism/aryans/airyanavaeja.htm#vendidad

« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 10:06:41 AM by Ezidi Kurd »

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2017, 09:54:10 AM »

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2017, 10:19:11 AM »
I showed you 4 evidences that the West-Iranian Medes were considered as ARYAN people.

Texts from 1) Herodotus and 2) Strabo

Direct inscription from the 3) Perisans/Darius

4) Avestan Vendidad

I'm an Aryan, my ancestors were Aryan and we will be always Aryan.

Why do you get angry at me because you can't be like me, that you as a Semite can never be Aryan like me. We are 2 different species/races? These are FACTS and this is reality. I'm not GOD. I didn;t create you. Don;t get angry at me. But it is time to accept the reality and time to move on.

You are like a broken record, all what you do is only repeating yourself!!!

And because you don't what to hear this word. For you:

Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2017, 06:47:34 PM »
WTH are you talking about???

The ancient religion of my ancestors is much older and much more advanced than the Semitic religions, definitely much more advanced than Islam.

what does that have to do with what i posted ?. I do not get you , why do you get out of topic ? I do not care which is older and older does not mean better .My point is that they are all **** and stupid . 

My Aryan ancestors were the FIRST people who started to believe in 1 GOD!

So we were the first idiots lol . No thanks .

We are more advanced and open minded, because we were also the FIRST and the only who believe in life outside our planet. According to the Semitic religions GOD created only our planets and we are on Earth the only creature created by GOD. While according to our religion GOD created the whole universe and also 7 angels outside our planet Earth. In other words, my native Aryan religion believes in Alien life outside our planets.

Yes yes we are so f...cken special  , that is why we do not have a country .

And who told you that we worship a bird, peacock???

Did you read my post ? No right ?

When we pray we pray toward the Sun, we don't pray toward a bird, peacock or some kind of stupid meteor stone like that in Kaaba.

They are all stupid , our stupidity is no better than theirs . bird , sun , rock , cows , rats . All idiotic and only idiots believe in this non sense .

We are the STARCHILDREN, true Aryan people, the chosen people of Tause Melek.

lolololol , I want to puke now . Star children loolol . chosen by a stupid bird . is it the same tause that did nothing when isis came committed the unspeakable crimes ? man wake up and stop embarrassing us  .

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2017, 06:58:39 AM »
what does that have to do with what i posted ?. I do not get you , why do you get out of topic ? I do not care which is older and older does not mean better .My point is that they are all **** and stupid .
Because you as Sunni Muslim have no rights to tell me and my people what to do. Sunni Muslims are the MOST retard hypocrite subhumans on this planet.

So we were the first idiots lol . No thanks .
We were the first and all other idiots followed.

They are all stupid , our stupidity is no better than theirs . bird , sun , rock , cows , rats . All idiotic and only idiots believe in this non sense .

lolololol , I want to puke now . Star children loolol . chosen by a stupid bird . is it the same tause that did nothing when isis came committed the unspeakable crimes ? man wake up and stop embarrassing us  .
Your Sunni Muslim brains can't think. Melek Taus is not a bird but an angel. We are the chosen people of Tause Melek. We are 1 of the oldest people of the world, all because we have our guardians. We exist for 7000 years. And in all this time we never forgot our roots, never betrayed our God and changed our religion. Because of our religion we are who we are. We survive because of our religion. Our religion has a nobel function. We are loyal to our ancient religion and our ancient culture. We exist for 7000 years and we will continue to exist for 7000 years. All other people come and go, all other religions  come and. People continously convert to other religion, but we stay PURE!!

Tause Melek is watching over us. Because of him we do exist. Because of him we survive. Barzani is committing a genocide on my people. Just wait and see, Barzani and his Sunni Muslim people will pay the worst price. It is not over yet, Tause Melek will take care of our enemies...

« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 07:08:57 AM by Ezidi Kurd »

Offline Cascade

• Many waters cannot quench love.
« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2017, 11:35:44 PM »
What is wrong with your brains. Why your brains can't see and accept some REALITY??

My Aryan people belonged always to a West-Iranian race. My people are not Semitic, were NEVER Semitic and will never be Semitic.
While Semitic people are not Aryan, were NEVER Aryan and never will be Aryan.

We belong to a different species, we are different people, different race.

My ancestors have always been ARYANS!!!

My ancestors the legendary Medes found the FIRST Aryan Empire ever!

Who said you're Semitic? Who said you're a language family? You severely lack comprehension skills, because you can clearly tell that I'm against using language families being "races" of people. :mrgreen:

No, you are not "Semitic". But you are also NOT Aryan.

You're NOT Nordic. You are the Middle Eastern subrace, Irano-Afghan. Accept it and don't be ashamed of it.

According to the Herodotus' (c. 485-420 BCE )

H.7.62: "The Medes had exactly the same equipment as the Persians; and indeed the dress common to both is not so much Persian as Median. They had for commander Tigranes, of the race of the Achaemenids. These (Medes & Persians) were called anciently by all people Aryans."

http://www.heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism/medians/

Yep, you were called Aryans thousands of years ago. And I told you that Aryan comes from Sansksrit, meaning "noble one". So what?  The term has been changed in the 20th century and is used to describe Nordic people with blonde features. Just like "Caucasian" is now rarely used for Armenians and Georgians, but more for Europeans. It's sad and an inaccurate deviation, but we have to deal with it.

Again, you're only obsessed with Aryan because the Nazis used it. You get really aroused by the fact, even though you will never appear Aryanic to them or ANYONE else in the world.

P.S. Turkey/Anatolia used to be called "Asia Minor". I don't see patriotic Turks going around and yelling "Asian and proud". -_-

I showed you 4 evidences that the West-Iranian Medes were considered as ARYAN people.

Texts from 1) Herodotus and 2) Strabo

Direct inscription from the 3) Perisans/Darius

4) Avestan Vendidad

I'm an Aryan, my ancestors were Aryan and we will be always Aryan.

Why do you get angry at me because you can't be like me, that you as a Semite can never be Aryan like me. We are 2 different species/races? These are FACTS and this is reality. I'm not GOD. I didn;t create you. Don;t get angry at me. But it is time to accept the reality and time to move on.

You are like a broken record, all what you do is only repeating yourself!!!

And because you don't what to hear this word. For you:

Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya Arya

Must be so insecure and insignificant to repeat that term. Is that what you do to validate yourself to your Germanic masters? Deep inside, you must burn just to be a little European and white. You are disgusted that you have Jewish and Assyrian in you. That's why you're so mad. God help you. Must be really hard. No, you are nothing like Assyrians, but YOU ARE STILL MORE LIKE THEM than like your Germanic masters, the real Aryans.

Excuse me confused sir, but this is Aryan:

Really sorry that you do not look like this. Life must be really bad for you. But oh well...
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 02:30:42 AM by Cascade »
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Cascade

« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2017, 11:43:05 PM »
Because you as Sunni Muslim have no rights to tell me and my people what to do. Sunni Muslims are the MOST retard hypocrite subhumans on this planet.
We were the first and all other idiots followed.
Oh my, did you just call Kurds subhumans?

Btw, Nejepnerast is an atheist convert. He doesn't believe in sky magic like you do, especially 3000 year old pagan myths of bird and sun worship. Just shows who is more intellectually superior in this scenario. Lol.

Your Sunni Muslim brains can't think. Melek Taus is not a bird but an angel. We are the chosen people of Tause Melek. We are 1 of the oldest people of the world, all because we have our guardians. We exist for 7000 years. And in all this time we never forgot our roots, never betrayed our God and changed our religion. Because of our religion we are who we are. We survive because of our religion. Our religion has a nobel function. We are loyal to our ancient religion and our ancient culture. We exist for 7000 years and we will continue to exist for 7000 years. All other people come and go, all other religions  come and. People continously convert to other religion, but we stay PURE!!
Okay, so you admit that Yazidis are much more "pure" than Sunni Kurds. Thanks for conceding.

Tause Melek is watching over us. Because of him we do exist. Because of him we survive. Barzani is committing a genocide on my people. Just wait and see, Barzani and his Sunni Muslim people will pay the worst price. It is not over yet, Tause Melek will take care of our enemies...
So much hate for your pure, superior, incomparable Iranian race. So much hate.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2017, 08:32:13 AM »
Okay, so you admit that Yazidis are much more "pure" than Sunni Kurds. Thanks for conceding.
Our 'soul' is more pure, because we never betrayed our God for the last 7000 years and never changed to other religions. We are loyal to our ancestors and to our history.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2017, 08:40:54 AM »
Excuse me confused sir, but this is Aryan.

True WARRIOR ARYANS race. ARYAN race is a WARRIOR race. We are the best and natural born WARRIORS.

ARYANS = WARRIORS :

Really sorry that you do not look like this. Life must be really bad for you. But oh well...

This is how the real and ORIGINAL Aryans (always) look(ed) like. Aryans looked ALWAYS like that for 7000 years. This are the TRUE Aryans and not the wannabe Aryans.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 10:16:35 AM by Ezidi Kurd »

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2017, 09:08:27 AM »
Yep, you were called Aryans thousands of years ago. And I told you that Aryan comes from Sansksrit, meaning "noble one". So what?  The term has been changed in the 20th century and is used to describe Nordic people with blonde features. Just like "Caucasian" is now rarely used for Armenians and Georgians, but more for Europeans. It's sad and an inaccurate deviation, but we have to deal with it.
Sanskrit??? My ARYAN (NorthWest Iranian) language never evolved from Sankrit. My Aryan language is from a different branch than Sanskrit. It's closer to Avestan than Sanskrit. More evidence that you are very ignorant and don't know  what you are talking about.

Are you mental or just ignorant? You spread nonsense after nonsense. You don't know what you are talking about. Georgia is PART of the Caucasus.

This is Caucasus:

P.S. Turkey/Anatolia used to be called "Asia Minor". I don't see patriotic Turks going around and yelling "Asian and proud".
Asian is not a race, but ARYAN is a race.

Turks are confused about their origin. They don't know who they are. Their language is from the Altai. Altai is also Asia, but EASTERN Asia. So, Turks are confused big time. It is not my broblem, so f**k them.

No, you are nothing like Assyrians
Right, I'm nothing like the Semitic Assyrians, never was and never will be. I'm who I'm for thousands of years. We have never been Semitic people.
Like Semites were are not ARYAN, never were Aryans and NEVER will be Aryans. You can never become Aryan. You are the same as Arabs and Jews. That's why you act like an angry bird.

YOUR race Semites are like this:

My people have always been true Aryans. Generations after generations. Always been ARYANS in race and always stayed pure in our soul and flesh & blood.

Next time stick to SCIENCE and FACTS and stay with REALITY

« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 09:23:03 AM by Ezidi Kurd »

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2017, 04:49:36 PM »
Kurds claim descent from: Hurrians-Mitannis, Medes, Sumerians, Corduene, Gutians, and Corduenes.

I've been able to pinpoint two possible origins for Kurds: The Cyrtii OR the Carduchians.

http://www.iranicaonline.org/articles/Carduchi-latin-form-of-greek-kardokhoi
https://web.archive.org/web/20110429175533/http://www.iranicaonline.org/articles/cyrtians-gk

"According to Strabo, they were migrants and predatory brigands" Definitely sounds like Kurds hehe.

Realistically, I've never heard any Kurds claim descent from the Cyrtians. The Cyrtians lived in Atropatene

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2017, 11:06:46 AM »
Our 'soul' is more pure, because we never betrayed our God for the last 7000 years and never changed to other religions. We are loyal to our ancestors and to our history.

We have some of the biggest assholes and nicest people ,dumpest individuals and smartest individuals.ugliest women and prettiest women . Our hand full with the blood of others as their hand is full with our blood .

I'm honestly yet to see anything special with any nation . We are all the same **** .
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 11:20:27 AM by nejepnerast »

Offline Cascade

« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2017, 08:30:10 AM »
This is how the real and ORIGINAL Aryans (always) look(ed) like. Aryans looked ALWAYS like that for 7000 years. This are the TRUE Aryans and not the wannabe Aryans.

I'm a true and the real ARYAN. My ancestors were true and real ARYANS. We have always been ARYANS.
All I see are a bunch of Middle Easterners, even "Arabs" to the European eye.

I'm sorry that you do not look like Germans. Must really suck for ya.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2017, 08:43:09 AM »
All I see are a bunch of Middle Easterners, even "Arabs" to the European eye.

Good for you. Semites were never like us and NEVER will be like us. We are true Aryans.

In our 7000 years of Aryan history we never looked like Germans, lol.

We are true Aryans of a true Aryan race. We look like West Iranian/Aryan Iranid race. True and direct descendants of the mighty proud ARYAN Medes !

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2017, 08:49:59 AM »
The first and original Aryans were native to the Aryan Zagros Mountains. Ancient Aryans have nothing to with Germany or even with Europe.

I belong to a very ancient Aryan race, while AFRO-Asiatic Semites belong to Africa...

Offline Cascade

« Reply #86 on: August 19, 2017, 11:24:22 AM »
The first and original Aryans were native to the Aryan Zagros Mountains. Ancient Aryans have nothing to with Germany or even with Europe.

I belong to a very ancient Aryan race, while AFRO-Asiatic Semites belong to Africa...
If you want to label people by using language families, then call yourself Indo-Iranian (as you just called us Afro-Asiatic). "Aryan" seems out of place.

Be consistent a little?

Ancient Aryans have more to do with Indians, since the word is Sanskrit (whether you like it or not). But now we affiliate the term with Nordic people with blonde hair and blue eyes, not western Asians. Deal with it.

P.S. You only use Aryan because you want to mimic your Nordic masters.  :giggle:
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 11:33:00 AM by Cascade »

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2017, 03:54:12 PM »
If you want to label people by using language families, then call yourself Indo-Iranian (as you just called us Afro-Asiatic). "Aryan" seems out of place.

Be consistent a little?

Ancient Aryans have more to do with Indians, since the word is Sanskrit (whether you like it or not). But now we affiliate the term with Nordic people with blonde hair and blue eyes, not western Asians. Deal with it.

P.S. You only use Aryan because you want to mimic your Nordic masters.  :giggle:
WTH??? Since when Kurds had 'Nordic masters'???

Kurds are West Iranian and speak a West Iranian language. Indians are INDO-Aryans, Kurds are simply Aryans, without anything.

Who are 'we'?? Western Asian Western Iranians have always been associated with Aryans. Be it today, be it 100 years ago, be it 1000 years ago, be it 7000 years ago.

Kurds are who they are and nobody can do anything about it. Kurds are ARYANS. And that is a plain scientific FACT!

I love science, anthropology and I love history. History, anthropology and science are telling us that Kurds are Aryans who belong to an Aryan/West Iranid race. This is a FACT!

« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 05:30:26 PM by Ezidi Kurd »

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2017, 04:12:17 PM »
It is all about science and not about emotional feelings and getting emotional. I have true science behind my claims.

Kurds are SCIENTIFICALLY claimed to belong to West Iranian group of people who belong to a West Iranian/Aryan (Caspian-Iranid) race. Our racial relatives live in the Caucasus and other parts of the Iranian Plateau.
Our Semitic neighbours to the south belong to a different Semitic race. Turks belong to a Mongoloid race. These are FACTS!

Stick to the SCIENCE and not to your emotion. Your emotion has nothing to do with science.

Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan

Offline alan1

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #89 on: August 20, 2017, 07:31:23 AM »
It's true that there isn't much written scripts to prove Kurdish links to the Medes, but, there is more evidence to suggest that Kurds are derived, at some level from Medes. The Medes weren't a purely Iranic entity, they just had an Iranic elite ruling local populations, like wise, Kurds aren't genetically purely Iranic.

Again, the Medes were an empire wth many "houses" and tribes, not a ethnic group by today's standards. It would be wrong for us to say that only Kurds have claim to the Medes, in actual fact so the the Azeris and Baluchis. Had the azeris not been turkified they would have spoken a dialect similar to Kurmanji today. Azeribaijani in proto-Iranic language means fire guardian, while Kurmanji means "son of magi". The Magis were the spiritual leaders of the Median empire.

P.S the word Aryan in Iranic history means noble, the ruling elite referred to themselves as Aryan. This word  was used by Iranic people way before th Germans even knew the word existed. In fact, in Sorani Kurdish the name Aryan is very common for boys.

Offline alan1

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #90 on: August 20, 2017, 09:05:05 AM »

We have some of the biggest assholes and nicest people ,dumpest individuals and smartest individuals.ugliest women and prettiest women . Our hand full with the blood of others as their hand is full with our blood .

I'm honestly yet to see anything special with any nation . We are all the same **** .

Exactly. Besides, being so proud of history just demonstrates weak character. As if we have the right to be proud of the achievements of people that lives thousands of years ago simply because we carry the same name. What difference is that to nepotism?

The Middle East as a whole has a very rich history, one that advanced society, today, it is a **** hole and a burden on the world. Why are we so proud? Of what? Instead of striving to achieve something in our life in our own name these people ar fixated of something some people did thousands of years ago. Loser mentality and pretty much sums up the Middle Easten mentality today.

It's funny how Assyrians think they're different to the rest of the ME but they're exactly the same entitled bunch of people that think they can ride on the achievements made by people thousands of years ago. No different to Barzanis sons claiming people based on their grandfathers achievements.

History is written as we speak. You'd better concentrate on now and not delude yourself with history too much because very soon you'd go down history as fools.

I don't give a darn if my ancestor was a Median king or his shoe maker. What matters is what I do with my life. I am not entitled to anything my ancestors achieved.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #91 on: August 20, 2017, 11:15:02 AM »
Again, the Medes were an empire wth many "houses" and tribes, not a ethnic group by today's standards. It would be wrong for us to say that only Kurds have claim to the Medes, in actual fact so the the Azeris and Baluchis. Had the azeris not been turkified they would have spoken a dialect similar to Kurmanji today. Azeribaijani in proto-Iranic language means fire guardian, while Kurmanji means "son of magi". The Magis were the spiritual leaders of the Median empire.
Nothing is true here and everything is wrong.

First of all, Baloch people migrated into what we know as Balochistan from the modern day Kurdish areas. In the beginning Baloch people were like Kurds, but later they mixed with different people. That means that Baloch people lost little by little their 'Median' identity, since they were out rooted from their Median/Kurdish homeland.

Before Aryan Parthians defeated the Hellenic invaders (Alexander the Great), the native land of the Medes was divided into 2 states. After Alexander the Great (who found an Macedonian Empire) parts of the Median Empire remained independent, therefore the division of the native lands of the Medes/Kurdistan occurred. So, some parts of the native Median homeland got their own dynasties/rulers.

Media was divided in Media Magna and Media Atropatene. Antropatene has been a sub-satrapy of the greater Median homeland called 'Matiene'. Antropatene (Azerbaijan) was just a province of Matiene (Media).

But the heart of Matiene was Media Magna. Media Magna was the true Media and it was located in Kurdistan.

After Alexander the Great Matiene/Media/Kurdistan was divided into: Media Magna & Media Atropatene.

Matiene (Media) = Media Magna + Media Atropatene

Media Atropatene became known as Azerbaijan.

Atropatene was an Hellenic version for the Aryan name Aturpatekan

Azerbaijan is the ARABIZED version of Aturpatekan

Azerbaijan = Aturpatekan = Media Atropatene

But, we don't know for sure if native people of Aturpatekan were the Medes at all, since Aturpatekan was only a northern province (sub-satrapy) of Matiene. The HEART of Matiene (Media) was still Media Magna.
Media Magna was located in Kurdistan and in Media Magna lived 'real' Medes.

(Kurmanji) Kurds evolved from people who lived in Media Magna. Therefore Kurds are the real and only descendants of the 'real' Medes. Descendants of the Medes from Media Magna.

Kurdistan = Media Magna
Azerbaijan = Media Atropatene = Aturpatekan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atropatene

« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 11:26:29 AM by Ezidi Kurd »

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #92 on: August 20, 2017, 02:27:46 PM »
Exactly. Besides, being so proud of history just demonstrates weak character. As if we have the right to be proud of the achievements of people that lives thousands of years ago simply because we carry the same name. What difference is that to nepotism?

How does it show weak character? You're showing respect to those who advanced or helped to advance the society/civilization. You think Europeans aren't proud of their history from Romans, Roman influence, to becoming the world powers?

Europe became the world power because of circumstance, Chinese civilization and Middle East was devastated by the Mongols. Islam retardded the Middle East to the point where knowledge couldn't advance past the middle ages.

The Middle East as a whole has a very rich history, one that advanced society, today, it is a **** hole and a burden on the world. Why are we so proud? Of what? Instead of striving to achieve something in our life in our own name these people ar fixated of something some people did thousands of years ago. Loser mentality and pretty much sums up the Middle Easten mentality today.

So Islamic influence then? Islam teaches an entitled mentality ("Muslims have the strength of 10 non-Muslims!") [10]

[10] - "If there be of you twenty steadfast they shall overcome two hundred, and if there be of you a hundred (steadfast) they shall overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve" Qur'an 8:65

We Assyrians have lived under Islam and its bull-s*** for 1400 years, It'd be impossible if none of its influence got to us at all. Like I've said hundreds of times, you gotta shake off Islam and it'll take many many generations to remove Islam's influence.

It's funny how Assyrians think they're different to the rest of the ME but they're exactly the same entitled bunch of people that think they can ride on the achievements made by people thousands of years ago. No different to Barzanis sons claiming people based on their grandfathers achievements.

Like I said before, we Assyrians lived with Muslims, like Kurds, for 1400 years. Again, It'd be impossible for Islam to not influence us at all.
Also, I'll remember this statement next time your Kurdish leaders drop off their kids at our Assyrian schools... lel.

Offline alan1

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #93 on: August 20, 2017, 06:05:21 PM »
That's not true, Islam advanced the Middle East. Credit is given when it's deserved, Baghdad was at her peak under Islamic rule when all ethnic groups of the region united. Persian, Kurdish and Arab scholars developed the basis of mathematics. The mongols destroyed the Middle East not Islam. Also Northen Europe was exposed through Muslim rule of Iberia. It was Jewish and Muslim scholars that exposed them to science. Baghdad and Mesopotamia was centuries ahead of everyone else through the combined export of all of the different components of the ME. I don't take pride in that, rather, see it as an opportunity one that can happen again.

Let's face it, by the time the Mongolians were done with the Middle East they only left peasants and that's whom we are descendants off. The mongols didn't just kill the scholars, they destroyed their institutions and any record they left behind them. If you want to blame anyone blame the mongols. The Europeans were next, but history is funny like that, the Mongolian leader died and they all went home. Family feuds followed and Europe was spared.

It's ok to be proud of history, but not to the extend where it consumes you, makes you feel superior and simply arrogant.

Look at how history consumes people, look at Ezidi for example, he is an arrogant brat, to put it politely. I don't feel superior to an Assyrian, Arab or anyone else, nor do I give Iranic people favour other Semites or any other type of people. I judge people by their character and know many non Kurds that I get on better with than Kurds.

The Middle East will never have peace before we separate from each other, only then can we slowest start to unite. I have come to this conclusion and for that reason I support a free Assyria as much as a free Kurdistan.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 06:13:31 PM by alan1 »

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #94 on: August 20, 2017, 06:59:35 PM »
That's not true, Islam advanced the Middle East. Credit is given when it's deserved,

Sorry but I laughed so hard that I had to spit the tea in my mouth and I spilled my tea from the cup but I'll "humor" you.

Baghdad was at her peak under Islamic rule when all ethnic groups of the region united. Persian, Kurdish and Arab scholars developed the basis of mathematics. The mongols destroyed the Middle East not Islam. Also Northen Europe was exposed through Muslim rule of Iberia. It was Jewish and Muslim scholars that exposed them to science. Baghdad and Mesopotamia was centuries ahead of everyone else through the combined export of all of the different components of the ME. I don't take pride in that, rather, see it as an opportunity one that can happen again.

Ok, what about the other cities that were at their peak before Baghdad? Why should I care whether Baghdad is useful as a city or not? What was wrong with the Sassanid capital of Tesfon? Tesfon was so developed that we Assyrians had a church province with Tesfon as its synod.

Well firstly, Persians were already educated (as far as standards were back then). Kurds and Arabs went and learned from these works but here's the most important thing: What did Islamic civilization actually discover or invent? Discoveries lead to inventions, Europeans have proven this. Lens and light magnify view -> Microscope -> Cell -> DNA.

Persian, Kurdish and Arab scholars developed the basis of mathematics. Not to burst your bubble but do you mean that they grouped math into specific categories? Because how would that advance a civilization? Math has been developing since the Sumerians, even they had algebra just without that name.

Then there's Pythagoras who created geometry by grouping together what the Sumerians, Akkadians, Egyptians, and Greeks themselves got down. No, the Mongols destroyed Islam. They destroyed the Khwarizmid Empire which ruled Persia and Central Asian (plus Afghanistan). After taking Persia and Cent. Asia, the Mongols moved into the Middle East until they were stopped by Turkish slave-soldiers called Mamluks in Egypt. The Mamluks simply used the Mongol's tactics against them since the Turks were similarly nomadic.

Let's face it, by the time the Mongolians were done with the Middle East they only left peasants and that's whom we are descendants off. The mongols didn't just kill the scholars, they destroyed their institutions and any record they left behind them. If you want to blame anyone blame the mongols. The Europeans were next, but history is funny like that, the Mongolian leader died and they all went home. Family feuds followed and Europe was spared.

The mongols didn't kill scholars, they recruited them into their military and deported them into their cities. What you're saying is the forced brain drain of the region. Thing is, if Islam made the Middle East better, how is it the Middle East just couldn't have recovered since then? The Mongol and Timurid destruction occurred 1200s and 1300s. Middle East couldn't recover by 700 years? 700 years is 23 generations (each generation is 30 years). The Middle East couldn't recover in 23 Generations? Cmon man, now you're just making excuses on the fact that Islam is a retarding force on the Middle East and you know it.

Also, Europe was not spared, just ask the Russians, Hungarians, and other parts of Eastern Europe. Also ask them about dealing with the Ottoman empire...

It's ok to be proud of history, but not to the extend where it consumes you, makes you feel superior and simply arrogant.

Look at how history consumes people, look at Ezidi for example, he is an arrogant brat, to put it politely. I don't feel superior to an Assyrian, Arab or anyone else, nor do I give Iranic people favour other Semites or any other type of people. I judge people by their character and know many non Kurds that I get on better with than Kurds.

So everything in moderation? Gotcha! Unfortunately, Ezidi is afflicted with Historabetes :)

The Middle East will never have peace before we separate from each other, only then can we slowest start to unite. I have come to this conclusion and for that reason I support a free Assyria as much as a free Kurdistan.

And where is Assyria in your mind?

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #95 on: August 21, 2017, 11:11:00 AM »

History is written as we speak. You'd better concentrate on now and not delude yourself with history too much because very soon you'd go down history as fools.

I don't give a darn if my ancestor was a Median king or his shoe maker. What matters is what I do with my life. I am not entitled to anything my ancestors achieved.

Monsieur , Je vous tire mon chapeau .

« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 11:16:53 AM by nejepnerast »

Offline Cascade

« Reply #96 on: August 26, 2017, 02:23:54 AM »
It is all about science and not about emotional feelings and getting emotional. I have true science behind my claims.

Kurds are SCIENTIFICALLY claimed to belong to West Iranian group of people who belong to a West Iranian/Aryan (Caspian-Iranid) race. Our racial relatives live in the Caucasus and other parts of the Iranian Plateau.
Our Semitic neighbours to the south belong to a different Semitic race. Turks belong to a Mongoloid race. These are FACTS!

Stick to the SCIENCE and not to your emotion. Your emotion has nothing to do with science.

Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan
Let me help you with your delusion:

Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan

If it eases your insecurities, I can do a million more. Still, doesn't make you an Aryan. So you want more?
Sorry but I laughed so hard that I had to spit the tea in my mouth and I spilled my tea from the cup but I'll "humor" you.
Alan has always been a Muslim apologist in here. He equates Christianity with the KKK and crusades and Islam with its more peaceful period in the 1400s.

But I like that. Shows how much Kurds affiliate themselves with "Semitic" religions, and thus would make Ezidi Kurd furious (who's probably a Sunni Kurd in disguise and is ashamed of his Semitic Gedmatch make-up).

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #97 on: August 26, 2017, 03:16:41 AM »
Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan, Aryan
Thank you for promoting my Aryan race. I'm so proud of my legendary Aryan ancestors that they made you more obsessed with Aryans than me. You sound like a wannabe Aryan who knows that he can never be an Aryan.

My Aryan race will be victorious. We will defeat the Mongoloid retard Turks and the Semitic Afro-Asiatic Jews & Arabs.

one more time

« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 03:18:44 AM by Ezidi Kurd »

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #98 on: September 01, 2017, 11:20:20 AM »

Can you please let him be Aryan . it is what he wants , so be it . I'm sure if we compare the contributions and destructions that assyrian and aryan take credit for we will see that we are exactly the same .

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #99 on: September 01, 2017, 02:32:11 PM »
I'm sure if we compare the contributions and destructions that assyrian and aryan take credit for we will see that we are exactly the same .

We didn't destroy people that didn't deserve it. just like how Persians always punished Assyrians or Medes who rebelled against them, ancient Assyrians punished those who rebelled as well. Romans, Arab Muslims, Mongols, USA do the same.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #100 on: September 03, 2017, 05:27:31 PM »
Can you please let him be Aryan . it is what he wants , so be it . I'm sure if we compare the contributions and destructions that assyrian and aryan take credit for we will see that we are exactly the same .
I'm who I am. I know who I am, and NOBODY can do anything about it. Nobody can change my Aryan ancestors.

Reconciliation begins with recognition. If some people don't want to recognise me who I really am, how do they expect from me that I do recognize them, never!

My ancestors were Aryans, I'm an Aryan and my descendants will be always Aryans!

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #101 on: September 04, 2017, 12:32:44 AM »
I'm who I am. I know who I am, and NOBODY can do anything about it. Nobody can change my Aryan ancestors.

Reconciliation begins with recognition. If some people don't want to recognise me who I really am, how do they expect from me that I do recognize them, never!

My ancestors were Aryans, I'm an Aryan and my descendants will be always Aryans!

and i completely agree with you . You can also claim that current Assyrian are mere fabrication of Western power and church and have nothing to do with ancient Assyrian . I do not get it why everyone tries to deny the origin of the other .   

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #102 on: September 04, 2017, 12:42:33 AM »
We didn't destroy people that didn't deserve it. just like how Persians always punished Assyrians or Medes who rebelled against them, ancient Assyrians punished those who rebelled as well. Romans, Arab Muslims, Mongols, USA do the same.
lol , no your ancestors went from ninava plain killing every man woman and child all the way to Egypt i believe , so please save us the lecture . By the way isis uses exactly the same logic and mohamad was supposedly send as a mercy for humanity . All our ancesters were thugs and criminals who enjoyed killing , decapitating each other and taking pride in that by drawing on the walls lol .

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #103 on: September 04, 2017, 01:10:10 AM »
lol , no your ancestors went from ninava plain killing every man woman and child all the way to Egypt i believe , so please save us the lecture . By the way isis uses exactly the same logic and mohamad was supposedly send as a mercy for humanity . All our ancesters were thugs and criminals who enjoyed killing , decapitating each other and taking pride in that by drawing on the walls lol .

just like how you asked for proof on your KRG independence thread, I'm asking for proof on this. Ancient Assyrians were not thugs or criminals. You cannot have a functional society or country as criminals/thugs. Secondly, you have no credibility in saying such things considering how historically ignorant you are.

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #104 on: September 04, 2017, 12:22:41 PM »
just like how you asked for proof on your KRG independence thread, I'm asking for proof on this. Ancient Assyrians were not thugs or criminals. You cannot have a functional society or country as criminals/thugs. Secondly, you have no credibility in saying such things considering how historically ignorant you are.

Mohamad was a thug and a thief and look what he built . As long as we do not admit to ourselves at least that our ancestors were thugs and criminals and that what they used to do to others were wrong we will never accept each others and the cycle of violence and hatred will continue for eternity .

From the palace of King Sennacherib:
Assyrian soldiers flay the captives

Isis style in reverse .

if you enjoy seeing what our ancestors did there is a whole liberary on Google

« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 12:53:39 PM by nejepnerast »

Kurds claim indigeneity, kick assyrians out and claim oil as "theirs"

Started by GGBWBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 13
Views: 3024
Last post September 16, 2007, 11:41:35 AM
by Damail
Our true descendants...

Started by MXJSPHBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 22
Views: 1123
Last post November 03, 2005, 07:09:31 PM
by shoemaker
Hundreds of Kurds Converting to Christianity in Kurdistan

Started by ASHOORBoard Culture & History

Replies: 1
Views: 1520
Last post November 21, 2005, 03:25:53 PM
by ByzantineSnoopy
**WHY RateAssyrians said Chaldeans voted for KURDS!!!**

Started by babylonxBoard Culture & History

Replies: 47
Views: 6207
Last post December 22, 2005, 12:11:42 AM
by RadRides
Kurds and Assyrians have ALWAYS lived in Peace.........?????

Started by Senator_DanaviBoard Culture & History

Replies: 61
Views: 8860
Last post May 23, 2006, 01:40:45 AM
by Nuray