Author Topic: The so called ''assyrian'' persecution, give me SOURCES  (Read 7942 times)

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
Re: The so called ''assyrian'' persecution, give me SOURCES
« Reply #70 on: March 13, 2017, 02:12:57 PM »
Turks, Iranians, Arabs and Kurds are Muslim brothers <3
First of all, Persians are Shia and Turks are Sunni. Shia and Sunni had NEVER good relation.

I'm a REAL pure Kurd and I'm NOT a Muslim, never was and never will be.

Real Kurds, like Rojava, PKK, Ezdi from Ezdixan are not Muslim. We are all Kurdish Aryans first. Religion is not important.

REAL Kurds are not part of the Islamic Nation. We are part of the 'ARYAN' nation. We are Aryans first and religion comes after our ethnical and racial identity.

Those traitors from Kuridstan who believe that fag*ot Allah is more important than Kurdish Aryan race have no future in Kurdistan. those traitors will be defeated, they are weak and don't form a big problem for the Aryans.

Kurds (the Medes) and Persians are brothers by roots, race, culture, language, history and FUTURE! Turks and Arabs were always enemies of the Persians, like they were Always enemies of the Kurds. So, all Aryans (Kurds + Perisans) share the same enemies. That whu Kruds and Persians share the same destiny.

Jews and Israel have the same agenda and the same interests as our enemies Turanic-Mongoloid Turks and DAESH. That's why Jews and Israel, same as DAESH, need to be defeated.

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2017, 02:18:21 PM »
First of all, Persians are Shia and Turks are Sunni. Shia and Sunni had NEVER good relation.

I'm a REAL pure Kurd and I'm NOT a Muslim, never was and never will be.

Real Kurds, like Rojava, PKK, Ezdi from Ezdixan are not Muslim. We are all Kurdish Aryans first. Religion is not important.

REAL Kurds are not part of the Islamic Nation. We are part of the 'ARYAN' nation. We are Aryans first and religion comes after our ethnical and racial identity.

Those traitors from Kuridstan who believe that fag*ot Allah is more important than Kurdish Aryan race have no future in Kurdistan. those traitors will be defeated, they are weak and don't form a big problem for the Aryans.

Kurds (the Medes) and Persians are brothers by roots, race, culture, language, history and FUTURE! Turks and Arabs were always enemies of the Persians, like they were Always enemies of the Kurds. So, all Aryans (Kurds + Perisans) share the same enemies. That whu Kruds and Persians share the same destiny.

Jews and Israel have the same agenda and the same interests as our enemies Turanic-Mongoloid Turks and DAESH. That's why Jews and Israel, same as DAESH, need to be defeated.

False most Kurds are Muslims brothers and sisters and they love Arabs.

Shias hate Salafists just like most Sunnis, the so-called Shia-Sunni conflict is a lie, we get along just fine.

Salahudden himself was the greatest hero of the Arabs, and he was a Kurds, we are one nation ever since the glorious rise of Islam, we just happen to be divided by language.

I don't believe you're a Kurd, you're probably a yahoodi or a so-called ''assyrian'' posing as a Kurd.
''Feed the hungry and visit a sick person.
And free the captive if he be unjustly confined.
Assist any person oppressed, whether Muslim or non-Muslim.''
- Prophet Muhammad Ibn Abdullah (PBUH)

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2017, 02:18:45 PM »
I'm no friend of Bibi, no self-respecting Arab would EVER shill for any invader like the turko-slavic european mongrolised ashkenazim yahoodi, we're not ''''assyrians'''' to ***** ourselves and sell our countries out based on hatred for other peoples and ethnic identity delusions like you roaches did for the British, then for Americans and now for the turko-slavic yahoodi.
Why is DAESH not attacking the Jews and support their Arabic brothers the Palestinians. Even more, DEASH is against the Arabic Palestinians. Why doesn't Arabic DAESH help Palestinians?

Why does DAESH work against the interests of Palestina and the Palestinian people. Why is DAESH helping the Jews in the Golan Heights?

DAESH is not only protecting Israel, DAESH is even helping the Jews to steal more land from the Arabs, look what is just happening around the Golan Heigts in SouthWest Syria.

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2017, 02:18:45 PM »

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2017, 02:24:29 PM »
False most Kurds are Muslims brothers and sisters and they love Arabs.

Shias hate Salafists just like most Sunnis, the so-called Shia-Sunni conflict is a lie, we get along just fine.

Salahudden himself was the greatest hero of the Arabs, and he was a Kurds, we are one nation ever since the glorious rise of Islam, we just happen to be divided by language
I don't believe you're a Kurd, you're probably a yahoodi or a so-called ''assyrian'' posing as a Kurd.
Arabs are Semites from Africa. Kurds and Persians are Aryans. Aryans don't like the Semitic Arabs. To us you will be always an Arab.

We are part of the ARYAN nation and not to a so called 'muslim' nation. We do consider Allah and his Mohammed as fag*ots. We will never accept the comic book Quran of Mohammed, it is only useful in our toilets to clean sh*t..

« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 02:26:52 PM by Ezidi Kurd »

Offline Qišta

• ܕܸܡܥܹ̈ܐ ܕܢܗܪܝܢ
« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2017, 02:28:24 PM »

Until you reply to arabic sentences, there's not much believing you. For all I know, you could be from diaspora.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 02:29:48 PM by Qišta »
Finally!

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2017, 07:05:18 PM »
Turks, Iranians, Arabs and Kurds are Muslim brothers <3

Muslim trash, go orgasm to your fake prophet Muhammad. pedophile worshippers you Muslims are. Barbarian savages who need to be civilized by European and American guns. A civilized Muslim is the dead on rotting in the ground after years of worshipping with other dirty men. You Muslims can kiss my sandals and lick my feet.

Offline Cascade

• Many waters cannot quench love.
« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2017, 08:07:55 PM »
No you idiot, Arabs are one of the hugest and most diverse ethnicities in the world and not all of us are brown-skinned no matter how hard you racist mongrolised Western/Jewish shills wishes to believe it, like I said, Adnani Arabs and Yezidi Kurds are the most pale ppl of MENA, prophet Muhammad himself (PBUH) was a ginger Adnani, the Syrian Grand Mufti is also a pale redhead and he is an Adnani Arab, it is a fact that you mountain primitive mongrels are way darker than us Adnani Arabs, and no, we're not ''Phoenicians'', lineage is a very important issue to us and most can trace it back to the tribal times.
Excuses and false crap. Yes, most Syrians would have Phoenician/Levantine lineage. You do have Arab ancestry because of Islamisation.

The man in your avatar is a pure looking Assyrian/Northern Mesopotamian/Levantine. Deal with it, my swarthy friend.

Arabs don't have African ancestry you retard, is it the opposite, is it East Africans that have Arab ancestry, this is why they look lighter and have Caucasian skulls.
Many Gulf Arabs have African ancestry, and yes East Africans have Arab ancestry too. Goes both ways, my pedophile worshiping friend.

Bashar al-Assad IS an Arab (and a very proud one) by race you dipsh!t, the Assads are actually an Arabian tribe, all of our surnames are named after tribes, why do you think he and his father were one of the most hardcore Ba'athists of MENA? You gypsy mongrels like to portrait us as dark-skinned because in your Western infected head, darkskin equals to sub-human, and since there is no ppl you delusional mongrels hate more than Arabs... there you have it. And no, Arabs didn't forcefully interbred with anyone in the lands we conquered, the conquered ppl were integrated as equal citizens of our empires, we also rule Chechnya/Dagestan but ppl there look very European, just accept the fact you mountain gypsies are as dark as the ppl you hate so much.
You're so obsessed with white people being superior. You must be a dark, self-hating Arab. It shows so much.

Nope. More fallacies and excuses. Assad is a mixed family, just like most of Levantine Arabs. They have near Eastern and south Semitic roots, like many people who consider themselves "Arab" there. Try harder. You'll never win. Lol.

Pure?  :rofl2: You so-called ''assyrians'' aren't the same of the ancient Assyrians, like I said, you're the result of the mongrolisation of all different ethnicities that lived in the northern part of Iraq (including the Arabs and Kurds you hate so much), you're just mountain gypsies who happen to believe you're actual Assyrians because the British said so to you a little more than one century ago.
Doesn't mean that you're the ancient Assyrians. Jealous that we had a great empire than your Saudis and Gulfies did?

Mesopotamian Arabs and Kurds are still ethnically homogeneous to us. They even look like us the many of them. There is no "mixing". You're not just stupid, but even blind? Hahaha....

Geography? You mountain gypsies live(d) in the most arid, redneck, inhospitable and hot parts of Iraq, while the Arabs and Kurds live in the most urban, grassy and civilized part of it, the Southern one, so geography also proves that you're swarthier than your typical Syrian and Lebanese Arab looooool. And by the way, the second picture I linked are a bunch of so-called ''assyrians'' who live in Diaspora in Chicago, by your logic they all should be pale pink-skinned since Chicago is one of the colder cities of the US, but the look much swarthier than the Lebaneses from Dearborn looooool
Get a proper education dimwit. We lived in the Fertile Crescent. Read about that part and come back to me. There is greenery in the north too, stupido.

You're more dumber than I thought. Chicago is a diaspora city (wow, thank god you used that term). We've only been there for like 30 years. So evolution hasn't played a role. Is your brain made out of clay you Nomadic desert dweller?

Just stay the fuk away from our ARAB nations then, you're not welcome, if you want to create your zionist pawn ''assyria'' do so in a pacific island far away from MENA
I agree. You're right. I would always stay away from these hellholes, except for Israel. Which craps on your cheap, degrading, foul Arab nations. Lol...Cry about it.

You fuking idiot I have records proving that I'm Arab by blood, the Phoenicians are extinct and mixed to oblivion ever since Romans conquered the Levant, and no, I don't have ''Roman/Greek'' ancestry because in my family we're all Muslims, the Europeans only mixed with the Christians, why is it so hard for you to accept there are very light-skinned Arabs like myself? Because in your Western/Jewish depraved minds we happen to look more ''human'' just for being lighter?
You're right. Oh god forbid that you have Roman/Greek ancestry. You're a Gulf Arab with African blood in you.

The man in your avatar (which is NOT you) is the Levantine with Roman/Greek inter-mixture, just like his Assyrian counterparts.

Nobody is speaking about you, my Saudi Arabian camel rider. Love how you suffer from inferiority complex. Did someone make fun of you for being brown? Stop crying about your swarthy skin colour. Be proud of it. ;)

Islamic hellholes? My city, Lattakia, looks 100000x better than the rural sh!tholes your kind comes from in the desert iraqi mountains 
You're right. Iraq is mostly a stinky sh1thole too. Not gonna disagree with that. As is Syria, mind you. Lol

P.S. Ever notice that the most foulest, despicable, ignorant, retrograded people/trolls in this board have been anti-Zionists who blame Jews and Israel for the world's problems. It's very telling. We shouldn't take anti-Zionists seriously. Look at the problems they're causing in this forum.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Qišta

• ܕܸܡܥܹ̈ܐ ܕܢܗܪܝܢ
« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2017, 08:54:24 PM »
You're right. Iraq is mostly a stinky sh1thole too. Not gonna disagree with that. As is Syria, mind you. Lol
:(

P.S. Ever notice that the most foulest, despicable, ignorant, retrograded people/trolls in this board have been anti-Zionists who blame Jews and Israel for the world's problems. It's very telling. We shouldn't take anti-Zionists seriously. Look at the problems they're causing in this forum.
I'll never understand why it's always Jews.
Finally!

Offline Kelba

« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2017, 10:44:50 PM »
@ProudArab you are literally one of the dumbest persons I have spoken to online in a really, really long time. For your own sake, I hope you are just trolling and don't actually believe the nonsense you are posting. 

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2017, 11:26:24 PM »
@ProudArab you are literally one of the dumbest persons I have spoken to online in a really, really long time. For your own sake, I hope you are just trolling and don't actually believe the nonsense you are posting. 
he is trolling, all you're doing is feeding him.

Offline Cascade

« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2017, 11:51:22 PM »
:(

I'll never understand why it's always Jews.
Sadly, it is a hellhole, considering what's happening to it and the quality of life. Even people in the rather "moderate" Duhok desperately want to flee. My cousin lives there and he's dying to get to Lebanon.

There was a time when Iraq was a moderate, even liberal country. Now it just isn't. ;)

Btw, there are parts in Iraq that are horribly conservative. My mother used to work in Ramadi. Little kids were taught to THROW ROCKS at her and her friend because she wasn't a covered woman. Also, at that time, filthy Muslim used to grope her in the bus. She had no rights to speak out because the law would not side with her. And this was in the 80s when Iraq wasn't totally gone in the crapper.

So please, don't feel despaired when I speak ill of Iraq (or any other Middle Eastern/Muslim country). Muslims will always be Muslims. Btw, there was a hypocritically biased user in here who was an Iranian Assyrian. I actually happened to defend Iraq when he was saying how bad it is compared to Iran. He said that Iranians are very "liberal" and such, whilst I said that at least in Iraq you can dress however you like, unlike in Iran. But he stubbornly came up with other excuses to refute my factual claims. So not all Muslim countries are equally bad.

It's always the Jews because it's jealousy or it's just that sick, demented Islamic apologia. I've met a few Assyrians with that mindset. Sometimes I wonder if they have a Muslim girlfriend or are actually "mushlemeh" themselves.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 12:01:21 AM by Neon »
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Qišta

• ܕܸܡܥܹ̈ܐ ܕܢܗܪܝܢ
« Reply #81 on: March 14, 2017, 12:06:46 AM »
Sadly, it is a hellhole, considering what's happening to it and the quality of life. Even people in the rather "moderate" Duhok desperately want to flee. My cousin lives there and he's dying to get to Lebanon.
My aunt hates Duhok. She lives in Nuhadra. Barzani goons are crazy.

There was a time when Iraq was a moderate, even liberal country. Now it just isn't. ;)
Yes. Not even a decade before I was born, gays weren't being witch-hunted.

Btw, there are parts in Iraq that are horribly conservative. My mother used to work in Ramadi. Little kids were taught to THROW ROCKS at her and her friend because she wasn't a covered woman. Also, at that time, filthy Muslim used to grope her in the bus. She had no rights to speak out because the law would not side with her. And this was in the 80s when Iraq wasn't totally gone in the crapper.
City folks are immoral.

So please, don't feel despaired when I speak ill of Iraq (or any other Middle Eastern/Muslim country). Muslims will always be Muslims. Btw, there was a hypocritically biased user in here who was an Iranian Assyrian. I actually happened to defend Iraq when he was speaking how bad it is compared to Iran. He said that Iranians are very "liberal" and such, whilst I said that at least in Iraq you can dress however you like, unlike in Iran. But he stubbornly came up with other excuses to refute my factual claims. So not all Muslim countries are equally bad.
We like to sing in the streets. Can Iran say the same?!  :razz:

It's always the Jews because it's jealousy or it's just that sick, demented Islamic apologia. I've met a few Assyrians with that mindset. Sometimes I wonder if they have a Muslim girlfriend or are actually "mushlemeh" themselves.
It's pathetic, honestly. A couple million people in a tiny span of land cause such terror on muslims by merely existing.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 12:08:33 AM by Qišta »
Finally!

Offline Cascade

« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2017, 12:16:11 AM »
It's pathetic, honestly. A couple million people in a tiny span of land cause such terror on muslims by merely existing.
It's jealousy and enviousness, because these couple of million folks have higher quality of life, good education and liberalism than the Arab nations combined. ;)

Offline Cascade

« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2017, 12:26:54 AM »

98% of the (envious) Arab world have no relations with Israel. Surprised that Egypt is an ally though! I really didn't expect that, because Egyptians are one of the most antisemitic, anti-Zionist peoples out there.

Why is the hellhole Indonesia not an ally with Israel, considering the distance? Ah of course, it's the largest Islamic nation. Which figures.

Not sure why there are non-Muslim countries that are not friends with Israel though (Taiwan, Bolivia and a few central/south American countries).

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #84 on: March 14, 2017, 01:11:51 AM »
Excuses and false crap. Yes, most Syrians would have Phoenician/Levantine lineage. You do have Arab ancestry because of Islamisation.

The man in your avatar is a pure looking Assyrian/Northern Mesopotamian/Levantine. Deal with it, my swarthy friend.
Many Gulf Arabs have African ancestry, and yes East Africans have Arab ancestry too. Goes both ways, my pedophile worshiping friend.
You're so obsessed with white people being superior. You must be a dark, self-hating Arab. It shows so much.

Nope. More fallacies and excuses. Assad is a mixed family, just like most of Levantine Arabs. They have near Eastern and south Semitic roots, like many people who consider themselves "Arab" there. Try harder. You'll never win. Lol.
Doesn't mean that you're the ancient Assyrians. Jealous that we had a great empire than your Saudis and Gulfies did?

Mesopotamian Arabs and Kurds are still ethnically homogeneous to us. They even look like us the many of them. There is no "mixing". You're not just stupid, but even blind? Hahaha....
Get a proper education dimwit. We lived in the Fertile Crescent. Read about that part and come back to me. There is greenery in the north too, stupido.

You're more dumber than I thought. Chicago is a diaspora city (wow, thank god you used that term). We've only been there for like 30 years. So evolution hasn't played a role. Is your brain made out of clay you Nomadic desert dweller?
I agree. You're right. I would always stay away from these hellholes, except for Israel. Which craps on your cheap, degrading, foul Arab nations. Lol...Cry about it.
You're right. Oh god forbid that you have Roman/Greek ancestry. You're a Gulf Arab with African blood in you.

The man in your avatar (which is NOT you) is the Levantine with Roman/Greek inter-mixture, just like his Assyrian counterparts.

Nobody is speaking about you, my Saudi Arabian camel rider. Love how you suffer from inferiority complex. Did someone make fun of you for being brown? Stop crying about your swarthy skin colour. Be proud of it. ;)

Loooool you still believe my profile pic isn't me? Too hard to believe that ''inferior arabs'' can (and most do) look lighter than you mountain mongrels? ''Phoenician'' lineage is so dilluted that ir barely makes 1% of the Levant peoples' genetic mark you idiot, and no, I'm not ''assyrian'', I'm not a self-hating mongrel with an inferioty complex and identity delusion, I don't need to appropriate some ancient empire's history to feel better about myself, I'm proud to be an Arab. And like I said, most of you mountain mongrels are as swarthy as Khaleejis, stop hating yourselves so much, you're not some Nordic snowflake in MENA.

Assad isn't ''mixed'', he's from a pure Arab Muslim family, Muslims didn't mix with European invaders, why is it so hard for you to accept the existance of light skinned Arabs? The Nabateans were very pale Arabs too.

Jealous of a long dead and now forgotten empire? No (that would bee incredibly stupid of me since Arabs built much more glorious cities and civilizations like Baghdad, Cairo, the Abassid Caliphate, the Umayyad Caliphate, etc... only Ancient Egyptians can be compared to our glory in MENA). Jealous of a gypsy primitive redneck mongrel mountain ppl who happened to stole the Assyrians' identity with the blessings of British invaders? Don't make me laugh  :lmao:

There is no such thing as ''mesopotamia'', it's merely a Greek word translated into ''two rivers'', just say the ARAB MUSLIM nation of Iraq, now you are claiming ''mesopotamian'' Arabs, Kurds and so-called ''assyrians'' are of the same? You're just contradicting yourself over and over, my swarthy, gypsy, hook-nosed, mountain nomad buddy.

And who's talking about evolution you sh!thead? You said that so-called ''assyrians'' are some pale Nordic-looking stock while us Arabs supposedly all ''darkskinned''... by your logic the so-called ''assyrians'' in Chicago should look indistinguishable from the White Anglo-American population who lives there, but the truth is they look darker than the ARAB MUSLIM Lebaneses in Dearborn  :lmao:

MUCH, MUCH less grassland than the ARAB MUSLIM lands in Iraq.

Both much better than the GYPSY, REDNECK, MOUNTAIN VILLAGE HELLS your kind comes from.

Hateful and foulmouthed? It's merely the cycle of cause and effect, it is you bloody vipers who hate on the Arabs and work against our nations WHILE LIVING INSIDE THEM, then cry to the jews and the west about persecution when we rightfully retaliate. I sincerely hope once the war in Syria is over, our PROUD ARAB, BA'ATH government kick all of you rats to Australia, Sweden, zionist entity or the US because we can't afford to host Arab-hating, ethnic-separatist, zionist ppl like yourselves here, accepting you all from the gypsy iraqi mountain villages was a mistake.

And I don't blame the jews and the west, it is common sense that they are responsible for most of the problems in our nations, if the jews and their western slaves, didn't work against the PROUD ARAB HERO Saddam he would've crushed the Salafist nest and the zionist entity, and everything would have been much better.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 01:53:06 AM by ProudArab »

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #85 on: March 14, 2017, 01:14:22 AM »

So please, don't feel despaired when I speak ill of Iraq (or any other Middle Eastern/Muslim country). Muslims will always be Muslims. Btw, there was a hypocritically biased user in here who was an Iranian Assyrian. I actually happened to defend Iraq when he was saying how bad it is compared to Iran. He said that Iranians are very "liberal" and such, whilst I said that at least in Iraq you can dress however you like, unlike in Iran. But he stubbornly came up with other excuses to refute my factual claims. So not all Muslim countries are equally bad.

I'm jealous of Jews on the same way I'm jealous of tapeworms, leeches and other parasites, jews and the zionist entity are the literal definition of welfare state. And even being the parasites they are, they are still uncapable of surpassing quality of life of nations like the Nordic countries or even some Khaleeji cities, that tells much about their incompetence.

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #86 on: March 14, 2017, 01:19:24 AM »
Kurds are Aryans of warrior race. Through our history we have defeated very organized armies. We are the Medes who brought peae to Mesopotamia, we are the Parthians who stopped the Roman Empire, we are Kurds who defeated the entire Anglo-Saxon (+Germanic) world, etc. Everybody knows that, that'w why everybody is against us. They are affraid and fear that once there will be Kurdistan, it will be very powerful

Tell me which race on the face of the earth do not consider themselves a worriers race and go on reciting blabbering about  their kingdoms and glories which basically meant killing a whole bunch of other people that are different ? To think that you are better in any way that anyone else always lead bloodshed , racism and demeaning of others .

It was under Saladin that Ezdixan enjoyed a GOLDEN age. There was an Alliance between Saladin and the Ezdi people of Ezdixan. You don't know Kurdish history.
Saladin had a blessing from Tause Melek, that's why he was successful.

Hence the forced mess conversion of Kurds to islam by force right ? Yep it was the Golden age for non muslims ! I'm an theist so i will not comment on your religious references and the contradictory connection you made between Melek Tause and salahidin for fear of offending Yazidisim which is not my goal .

It was because of Israel that a Shengal genocide of 3-8-2014 happened. Israel and the Jews are supporting the nemies of the Kurdish race. It is true that Israel 'USED' Sunni Muslim terrorist midget Deash monkey Barzani and Barzani was very happy when he got a green light from Israel and Turkey to kill Ezdi children.
Israel is part of Daesh. Israel and Turkey are allies. Turks want to destroy the Kurdish identity and Kurdish race. To destroy Kurdish roots, the one have to destroy the Ezdi Kurds first. Because we are the purest Kurds and the roots of all Kurds. To destroy Kurdish history you need to destroy Kurdish roots
thout Ezdi, there would be no Kurds. And our enemies know that. That’s why our enemies attack the Ezdi. But we, the Aryans, will be victorious. We will defeat all our enemies, with the blessings of Tause Melek!
Turks and Israel/Jews have the same interests…
There is a solution to all the above and i mean that in the nicest possible way  " It is called Prozac
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 01:42:57 AM by nejepnerast »

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #87 on: March 14, 2017, 01:19:53 AM »
It's jealousy and enviousness, because these couple of million folks have higher quality of life, good education and liberalism than the Arab nations combined. ;)

Like I said, I'm not jealous of parasites who lives on the back of a genocide that never happened while commiting an actual one to others.

Mediocre standards of living compared to the rest of the developed world and even some Khaleeji cities, that tells a lot about their incompetence since the zionist entity is the literal definition of a welfare state.

Kikestan isn't a democracy, it's a disgusting settler colonialist turko-slavic mongrolised ashkenazim european ethnocracy/apartheid, and I'm not surprised most of you vipers support them, one more reason to keep you all away from our ARAB, BA'ATH nations.

Offline Qišta

• ܕܸܡܥܹ̈ܐ ܕܢܗܪܝܢ
« Reply #88 on: March 14, 2017, 01:22:02 AM »
 حبيبي
حبيبيييي حححببييبيييي الذهاب الى النوم
Finally!

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #89 on: March 14, 2017, 01:25:20 AM »

98% of the (envious) Arab world have no relations with Israel. Surprised that Egypt is an ally though! I really didn't expect that, because Egyptians are one of the most antisemitic, anti-Zionist peoples out there.

Why is the hellhole Indonesia not an ally with Israel, considering the distance? Ah of course, it's the largest Islamic nation. Which figures.

Not sure why there are non-Muslim countries that are not friends with Israel though (Taiwan, Bolivia and a few central/south American countries).

Silly mongrolised mountain gypsy... ''antisemitic'' is an ironic and contradictory term considering the Jews who invaded and ethnic cleansed Palestine were mostly Turko-Slavic European squatters, and no, no one is jealous of this parasitic entity :rofl2: and why would we want to have any sort of relations with these turko-slavic invaders? They are European invading colonizers who need to be pushed straight to the mediterranean nothing else.

Because no self-respecting and sovereign nation would have ''friendship'' and deals with this parasitic ethnocratic entity.

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #90 on: March 14, 2017, 01:26:46 AM »
حبيبي
حبيبيييي حححببييبيييي الذهاب الى النوم

يا حبيبي أنا استيقظ للتو

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #91 on: March 14, 2017, 01:31:15 AM »
Muslim trash, go orgasm to your fake prophet Muhammad. pedophile worshippers you Muslims are. Barbarian savages who need to be civilized by European and American guns. A civilized Muslim is the dead on rotting in the ground after years of worshipping with other dirty men. You Muslims can kiss my sandals and lick my feet.

Learn how to spell, Sargon, no wonder the Westerners in Australia harass you when even an Arab Muslim can speak English more properly than you gypsies.

It seems Saddam didn't get the job done when trying to educate and civilize you, mountain savages.

PS: Do you mountain gypsies seriously believe AmeriKKKan and European guns and bombs would distinguish Arabs and so-called ''assyrians''? You'd be dead along the Arabs you despise so much if they invaded. The West doesn't care about Christians no matter how hard you bootlick them, if you're not White and not culturally castrated, then you're a sub-human who should be killed for them...
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 01:47:51 AM by ProudArab »

Offline Qišta

• ܕܸܡܥܹ̈ܐ ܕܢܗܪܝܢ
« Reply #92 on: March 14, 2017, 01:35:41 AM »
يا حبيبي أنا استيقظ للتو
خخخ صباح الخير, كيف حالك؟

تعديل: وهو لا يرد إذا أنا وديع. جذاب.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 02:02:32 AM by Qišta »
Finally!

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #93 on: March 14, 2017, 02:08:31 AM »
Why is DAESH not attacking the Jews and support their Arabic brothers the Palestinians. Even more, DEASH is against the Arabic Palestinians. Why doesn't Arabic DAESH help Palestinians?

Why does DAESH work against the interests of Palestina and the Palestinian people. Why is DAESH helping the Jews in the Golan Heights?

DAESH is not only protecting Israel, DAESH is even helping the Jews to steal more land from the Arabs, look what is just happening around the Golan Heigts in SouthWest Syria.

Because DAESH is a mercenary org, their members are literally alcoholic and drug addict degenerates, I believe CIA and the jewish terrorist organization of MOSSAD are behind them and using them as a tool to sabotage and weaken the two most proud Arab Ba'athist nations of MENA while also using them as propaganda tool to justify the Western murderous invasions on our soil.

Offline Mr. Tambourine Man

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #94 on: March 14, 2017, 02:11:16 AM »
Look, I don't mind you trying to debate but refrain from the insults. It's getting out of hand now, calling us 'mountain gypsies' when we civilised the Middle East and I only recall the Kurds being nomadic gypsy tribes.

How can you support both Saddam and the Kurds? You do realise the former chemically bombed the latter.
''An anthropologist squeezed my arm, just for the satisfaction of having touched the flesh and blood of an Assyrian.'' - Ivan Kakovitch

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #95 on: March 14, 2017, 02:26:34 AM »
Look, I don't mind you trying to debate but refrain from the insults. It's getting out of hand now, calling us 'mountain gypsies' when we civilised the Middle East and I only recall the Kurds being nomadic gypsy tribes.

How can you support both Saddam and the Kurds? You do realise the former chemically bombed the latter.

He purged separatists, ethnic nationalists, sectarianists and jewish/western pawns in general, their faith and ethnicities were irrelevant.

Civilized MENA? You're not the same of the ancient Assyrians, you only believe it because the British told you so, you're just the result of a fukfest in desert iraqi mountains, nothing else.

Offline Kelba

« Reply #96 on: March 14, 2017, 02:30:15 AM »
I'm jealous of Jews on the same way I'm jealous of tapeworms, leeches and other parasites, jews and the zionist entity are the literal definition of welfare state. And even being the parasites they are, they are still uncapable of surpassing quality of life of nations like the Nordic countries or even some Khaleeji cities, that tells much about their incompetence.

You are one of the most immature sounding posters to ever write on this forum, and that's saying a lot considering some of the threads Domanic used to post (no hating on you Domi  :roflmao:) .

But seriously, are you capable of forming coherent arguments that don't devolve into absurd remarks and insults? Right now you sound like one of those masked men that appears in beheading videos

Offline Cascade

« Reply #97 on: March 14, 2017, 02:31:41 AM »
Loooool you still believe my profile pic isn't me? Too hard to believe that ''inferior arabs'' can (and most do) look lighter than you mountain mongrels? ''Phoenician'' lineage is so dilluted that ir barely makes 1% of the Levant peoples' genetic mark you idiot, and no, I'm not ''assyrian'', I'm not a self-hating mongrel with an inferioty complex and identity delusion, I don't need to appropriate some ancient empire's history to feel better about myself, I'm proud to be an Arab. And like I said, most of you mountain mongrels are as swarthy as Khaleejis, stop hating yourselves so much, you're not some Nordic snowflake in MENA.

Assad isn't ''mixed'', he's from a pure Arab Muslim family, Muslims didn't mix with European invaders, why is it so hard for you to accept the existance of light skinned Arabs? The Nabateans were very pale Arabs too.

Jealous of a long dead and now forgotten empire? No (that would bee incredibly stupid of me since Arabs built much more glorious cities and civilizations like Baghdad, Cairo, the Abassid Caliphate, the Umayyad Caliphate, etc... only Ancient Egyptians can be compared to our glory in MENA). Jealous of a gypsy primitive redneck mongrel mountain ppl who happened to stole the Assyrians' identity with the blessings of British invaders? Don't make me laugh  :lmao:

There is no such thing as ''mesopotamia'', it's merely a Greek word translated into ''two rivers'', just say the ARAB MUSLIM nation of Iraq, now you are claiming ''mesopotamian'' Arabs, Kurds and so-called ''assyrians'' are of the same? You're just contradicting yourself over and over, my swarthy, gypsy, hook-nosed, mountain nomad buddy.

And who's talking about evolution you sh!thead? You said that so-called ''assyrians'' are some pale Nordic-looking stock while us Arabs supposedly all ''darkskinned''... by your logic the so-called ''assyrians'' in Chicago should look indistinguishable from the White Anglo-American population who lives there, but the truth is they look darker than the ARAB MUSLIM Lebaneses in Dearborn  :lmao:

MUCH, MUCH less grassland than the ARAB MUSLIM lands in Iraq.

Both much better than the GYPSY, REDNECK, MOUNTAIN VILLAGE HELLS your kind comes from.

Hateful and foulmouthed? It's merely the cycle of cause and effect, it is you bloody vipers who hate on the Arabs and work against our nations WHILE LIVING INSIDE THEM, then cry to the jews and the west about persecution when we rightfully retaliate. I sincerely hope once the war in Syria is over, our PROUD ARAB, BA'ATH government kick all of you rats to Australia, Sweden, zionist entity or the US because we can't afford to host Arab-hating, ethnic-separatist, zionist ppl like yourselves here, accepting you all from the gypsy iraqi mountain villages was a mistake.

And I don't blame the jews and the west, it is common sense that they are responsible for most of the problems in our nations, if the jews and their western slaves, didn't work against the PROUD ARAB HERO Saddam he would've crushed the Salafist nest and the zionist entity, and everything would have been much better.

You're still showing me that you're a pissed off, self-hating Arabian who is jealous of Jews and wishes to be white. You have my heartfelt sympathies anyway. Want tissues for your tears and perhaps some camel urine to quench your thirst in the Arabian desert?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 06:08:20 AM by Neon »

Offline Mr. Tambourine Man

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #98 on: March 14, 2017, 04:03:13 AM »
He purged separatists, ethnic nationalists, sectarianists and jewish/western pawns in general, their faith and ethnicities were irrelevant.

Civilized MENA? You're not the same of the ancient Assyrians, you only believe it because the British told you so, you're just the result of a fukfest in desert iraqi mountains, nothing else.

You want sources of Arab persecution of Assyrians, please provide sources suggesting we aren't the descendants of the Ancient Assyrians.

Also, how do you explain the fact that we were calling ourselves Assyrian LONG BEFORE the British took interest in Assyrian artefacts and history?
''An anthropologist squeezed my arm, just for the satisfaction of having touched the flesh and blood of an Assyrian.'' - Ivan Kakovitch

Offline Crocodile Bani

• Special Member
  • Formerly Moja Moja
    • Bani Pera
« Reply #99 on: March 14, 2017, 09:49:18 AM »
I'm no friend of Bibi, no self-respecting Arab would EVER shill for any invader like the turko-slavic european mongrolised ashkenazim yahoodi, we're not ''''assyrians'''' to ***** ourselves and sell our countries out based on hatred for other peoples and ethnic identity delusions like you roaches did for the British, then for Americans and now for the turko-slavic yahoodi.
So why do you talk and behave like Bibi?  If you were anti Bibi, you would be anti Daesh.  If you were anti Daesh, you wouldn't troll on an Assyrian website.  Assyrians are all anti Daesh.  But you troll us with your meaningless nonsense.  You must be sent from Bibi.
Back in Darwin for the 2nd time in my life.  Originally from Sydney (Fairfield area), lived in Vanuatu, Japan (twice), Thailand and Darwin once previously.  Western Sydney Wanderers fan as well as Parramatta Eels.  Veteran of 3 World Cups (*1994, 2006 and 2010).

Offline Qišta

• ܕܸܡܥܹ̈ܐ ܕܢܗܪܝܢ
« Reply #100 on: March 14, 2017, 10:56:48 AM »
How can Jews be mongolised if they were exiled before the mongols arrived to the Middle East??? Lmao.
Finally!

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #101 on: March 14, 2017, 01:02:26 PM »
You're still showing me that you're a pissed off, self-hating Arabian who is jealous of Jews and wishes to be white. You have my heartfelt sympathies anyway. Want tissues for your tears and perhaps some camel urine to quench your thirst in the Arabian desert?

Self-hating Arab? No, I'm very proud of my Arabness, I don't deny who I am just to fit in with Westerners, and yes, my profile pic IS me, the fact that you can't accept it as true because in your twisted mind Arabs are supposed to be all darkskinned is none of my business.

Why would I want to be a jew? They're parasitic, sneaky, money launderer, nepotist, supremacist, lying, murderous,  backstabbing bastards. Why would I want to be White? White today equals to European and Europeans' biggest accomplishments consists of mass murdering entire peoples (the Americas, Australia, Indonesia and now Arab nations), they were savages who walked around forests naked eating putrid and raw meat with their bare hands while Arabs were building beautiful and glorious cities and civilizations like Sana'a, Mecca, Palmyra, Petra, etc...

Arabian desert? Thirst? That's rich coming from a ppl who comes from the most inhospitable and arid lands of Iraq, no, my city is coastal, beautiful and very grassy.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 01:27:06 PM by ProudArab »

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2017, 01:06:27 PM »
You want sources of Arab persecution of Assyrians, please provide sources suggesting we aren't the descendants of the Ancient Assyrians.

Also, how do you explain the fact that we were calling ourselves Assyrian LONG BEFORE the British took interest in Assyrian artefacts and history?

You NEVER called yourselves Assyrians (on the ethnic meaning) before the British invasion, ''Assyrian'' was merely the name of the church, Syriac was merely used as a liturgical language nothing else. You don't see Catholics calling themselves ''Roman'' because there is ''Roman'' in the name of their church and because they use Latin as a liturgical language.

No, you're not Assyrians, just a self-deluded ppl by the British with a severe identity and inferiority complex.

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2017, 01:09:17 PM »
So why do you talk and behave like Bibi?  If you were anti Bibi, you would be anti Daesh.  If you were anti Daesh, you wouldn't troll on an Assyrian website.  Assyrians are all anti Daesh.  But you troll us with your meaningless nonsense.  You must be sent from Bibi.

You so-called ''assyrians'' merely claim to be anti-Daesh, but you all rejoice when they murder Arabs and Kurds on the same way you rejoice when zionists murder Palestinians. Your anti-Daesh sentiment is as genuine as AmeriKKKan Christianity and freedom.

And it is SUNNI MUSLIM ARABS on the SAA, who are fighting on the frontlines against Daesh, your kind does nothing but to use them as filthy and virulent anti-Muslim propaganda tool. Actually Daesh existance is very convenient to you so-called ''assyrians'', because you use them to foment your disgusting anti-Arab and anti-Muslim agenda.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 01:11:35 PM by ProudArab »

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #104 on: March 14, 2017, 01:30:14 PM »
You are one of the most immature sounding posters to ever write on this forum, and that's saying a lot considering some of the threads Domanic used to post (no hating on you Domi  :roflmao:) .

But seriously, are you capable of forming coherent arguments that don't devolve into absurd remarks and insults? Right now you sound like one of those masked men that appears in beheading videos

What is childish about my comment? It is a very know fact that Kikestan is a disgusting ethnocratic settler colonial parasitic entity that lives with the alms the West  gives it and the money the Jewish global bankers steal from the ppl worldwide through usury. 
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 01:31:13 PM by ProudArab »

I give my full support to Mar Dinkha and the assyrian Church

Started by BLUEICEBoard Culture & History

Replies: 14
Views: 2026
Last post January 20, 2006, 08:05:13 AM
by Rima
Assyrian Persecution

Started by Free_AssyriaBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 1
Views: 753
Last post March 12, 2017, 07:19:09 PM
by Cascade
PLZ SOMEONE CAN U GIVE ME THE SONG CALLED BRATIT SHWETA BY SARGON BRANDO

Started by dingelo45Board Music & Arts

Replies: 2
Views: 580
Last post August 10, 2006, 11:34:16 PM
by Sweet19Life
Australian Contractors Killed As Assyrian Christians Face Daily Persecution

Started by Free_AssyriaBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 0
Views: 727
Last post July 17, 2007, 01:05:13 AM
by Free_Assyria
If we Build an Assyrian Library, will you Give us your Books?

Started by ASHOORBoard Culture & History

Replies: 12
Views: 2159
Last post March 09, 2009, 04:50:04 PM
by Salem