Author Topic: If we had a country, would you consider foreign citizens "Assyrian"?  (Read 6755 times)

Offline Bronit Omta

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
Re: If we had a country, would you consider foreign citizens "Assyrian"?
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2016, 03:34:49 AM »
Have a country called Assyria. Revert all city names to Assyrian names. e.g. Dohuk to Noohadra. Make the coat of arms a photo of two Lamassus. Main official language is Syriac/Aramaic/Assyrian whatever you call it. Erect statues of ancient Assyrian relics such as Ashurbanipal, Ashur, Sennacherib, Gilgamesh.

Make Syriac compulsory to learn to everyone and include Assyrian history (both modern and ancient) as compulsory. Basically they'll learn about ancient Assyrians and also about the Assyrian genocide (Sayfo) and the Simele massacre and how we formed the country.

Make a republic day on the day that Assyria is formed (somewhere in the hopeful future) and also include Easter & Christmas as public holidays. Another thing would be dedicating two days to the Simele & Assyrian genocides respectively.

Not only will this promote nationalism and an identity, it will also make sure this identity is always retained. I'd advise against having Muslim Arabs migrate to Assyria solely because it would be hard to make them integrate into Assyrian society (not because of any sectarian hate). Obviously that last point is debatable but that's what i'd do.

Also, i'd make sure it is a *secular* country rather than a *sectarian* country. i.e. it would be an Assyrian nation, rather than a Christian republic.

BTW everyone will be considered Assyrian. Even Arabs will be considered Assyrian, and you never know, we could assimilate them into being Assyrians as well. What you guys must note is that if we had an Assyria, we must be hell bent on improving it to be able to maintain the region. That's why Kurds and Iraqi's call us Kurds and Arabs respectively.

Imo i'd accept Armenian, Lebanese Maronite and Jordanian Christians into the country. Only because it would be easier for them to integrate into society.

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2016, 02:40:50 PM »
Have a country called Assyria. Revert all city names to Assyrian names. e.g. Dohuk to Noohadra. Make the coat of arms a photo of two Lamassus. Main official language is Syriac/Aramaic/Assyrian whatever you call it. Erect statues of ancient Assyrian relics such as Ashurbanipal, Ashur, Sennacherib, Gilgamesh.

Make Syriac compulsory to learn to everyone and include Assyrian history (both modern and ancient) as compulsory. Basically they'll learn about ancient Assyrians and also about the Assyrian genocide (Sayfo) and the Simele massacre and how we formed the country.

Make a republic day on the day that Assyria is formed (somewhere in the hopeful future) and also include Easter & Christmas as public holidays. Another thing would be dedicating two days to the Simele & Assyrian genocides respectively.

Not only will this promote nationalism and an identity, it will also make sure this identity is always retained. I'd advise against having Muslim Arabs migrate to Assyria solely because it would be hard to make them integrate into Assyrian society (not because of any sectarian hate). Obviously that last point is debatable but that's what i'd do.

Also, i'd make sure it is a *secular* country rather than a *sectarian* country. i.e. it would be an Assyrian nation, rather than a Christian republic.

BTW everyone will be considered Assyrian. Even Arabs will be considered Assyrian, and you never know, we could assimilate them into being Assyrians as well. What you guys must note is that if we had an Assyria, we must be hell bent on improving it to be able to maintain the region. That's why Kurds and Iraqi's call us Kurds and Arabs respectively.

Imo i'd accept Armenian, Lebanese Maronite and Jordanian Christians into the country. Only because it would be easier for them to integrate into society.

There's one issue though omta...

When there are no enemies to hunt, humans make enemies of each other.

We need to devise a social/political system that will not allow us to make enemies of ourselves.

Also, will it be possible to create a secular country when our culture is foundationed in Christianity?

It's still possible but it'll be very difficult.

For one thing, should Assyria have a big government (strong federal government) or a small government (have a loose union of different Assyrian states)?

Considering our current status of SOME unity, I feel as if a union of different Assyrian states united by a single government could help our case but there's also the possibility that it won't

Offline Joe25

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2016, 05:04:05 PM »

We need to devise a social/political system that will not allow us to make enemies of ourselves.

That's why I said before that an Assyria would need some form of dictatorship.

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2016, 05:04:05 PM »

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2016, 08:14:18 PM »
That's why I said before that an Assyria would need some form of dictatorship.

that'll make it even worse :/

Our first country in 2600 years and it's a dictatorship... Why not a loose federation of Assyrian states united under a single government like how the USA originally was when it was created?

Offline Cascade

• Many waters cannot quench love.
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2016, 04:52:41 AM »
that'll make it even worse :/

Our first country in 2600 years and it's a dictatorship... Why not a loose federation of Assyrian states united under a single government like how the USA originally was when it was created?
Er no...We're too small to be divided.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2016, 10:05:17 AM »
Er no...We're too small to be divided.

tell that to the Chaldean and Aramean nationalists (whom do not consider us all as one people...)

Offline KingA

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2016, 05:05:39 PM »

Also, will it be possible to create a secular country when our culture is foundationed in Christianity?

It's still possible but it'll be very difficult.

For one thing, should Assyria have a big government (strong federal government) or a small government (have a loose union of different Assyrian states)?

Considering our current status of SOME unity, I feel as if a union of different Assyrian states united by a single government could help our case but there's also the possibility that it won't

Imagine we are fully capable to have control over the whole Mosul city and Nohadra, in both cites you will have a hug population of Arabs and Kurds, what should we do with them? we cant just kill them to decrease their population lol. We will not have respect from outside.  should we give the Assyrian passport or what?. In a democratic country, the majority will be dominated. Here we have some challenge to their big population.

Offline Cascade

« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2016, 09:25:05 PM »
tell that to the Chaldean and Aramean nationalists (whom do not consider us all as one people...)
Well, that would make us have three states - The "Arameans" and "Chaldeans" can have their own autonomous regions.

I just can't see us having 50 states, unless if you want our tribes to be states? Lmao....
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2016, 10:20:31 PM »
Well, that would make us have three states - The "Arameans" and "Chaldeans" can have their own autonomous regions.

I just can't see us having 50 states, unless if you want our tribes to be states? Lmao....

why 50 states? Why not 2-3 states? We'll be more difficult to get rid of that way.

2-3 states acting as one country.

Offline Cascade

« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2016, 12:25:00 AM »
why 50 states? Why not 2-3 states? We'll be more difficult to get rid of that way.

2-3 states acting as one country.
I know. You brought up the USA thing first, sugah.

Offline Sharukinu

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2016, 01:50:20 AM »
Being Assyrian should not be restricted to a lineage. It should be based on sharing common values and the focus of affiliation to the Assyrian identity. All non-ethnic Assyrians would need to assimilate. All substandard Assyrians will need to pick up there game or take a walk. Take Googoo for instance, she's more Assyrian than most Assyrians because they would laugh, nauseate or die of boredom at the sound of making regular contributions to an Assyrian forum.

The modern day Assyrians are an amalgam of countless races anyway....what does it matter when we all identify under one banner and under one ethic?

I'm also a staunch supporter of eugenics. I believe we need to implement some benign form of a eugenics program. We ought to filter out bad genetics of both the non-Assyrians and pure-breed Assyrians who harbour bad genes whilst promoting the desirable genes of any citizen of the Assyrian state.
“It is pleasant, when the sea is high and the winds are dashing the waves about, to watch from the shores the struggles of another.”

― Titus Livy

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2016, 10:13:11 AM »
Being Assyrian should not be restricted to a lineage. It should be based on sharing common values and the focus of affiliation to the Assyrian identity. All non-ethnic Assyrians would need to assimilate. All substandard Assyrians will need to pick up there game or take a walk. Take Googoo for instance, she's more Assyrian than most Assyrians because they would laugh, nauseate or die of boredom at the sound of making regular contributions to an Assyrian forum.

The modern day Assyrians are an amalgam of countless races anyway....what does it matter when we all identify under one banner and under one ethic?

I'm also a staunch supporter of eugenics. I believe we need to implement some benign form of a eugenics program. We ought to filter out bad genetics of both the non-Assyrians and pure-breed Assyrians who harbour bad genes whilst promoting the desirable genes of any citizen of the Assyrian state.

considering how diverse Assyrians look, I'd say we have very little bad genes but I could always be mistaken.

Offline Cascade

« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2016, 08:00:23 PM »
Just wondering, what are the "bad genes" that you're speaking of?

Offline Googoo

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2016, 04:51:24 AM »
3 states for Arameans, Chaldeans and Assyrians? That's silly! You don't have "cultural" differences just religious sects,dialects and live in different spots in Iraq so might've had slightly different experiences hence differing political opinions. A 3 state solution would be best with the arabs and kurds not amongst you guys! If you guys have 'autonomous' regions that would mean a separate: Education, military, health services etc so I think a federal government would be better i.e. Same military, same education but  can vary (no. of years, when do you start, subjects emphasized etc - just like from state to state in the US), health services (can differ but not a lot) etc.

Take Googoo for instance, she's more Assyrian than most Assyrians because they would laugh, nauseate or die of boredom at the sound of making regular contributions to an Assyrian forum.

:blush2: :shades:

Offline Bronit Omta

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2016, 05:00:50 AM »
3 states for Arameans, Chaldeans and Assyrians? That's silly! You don't have "cultural" differences just religious sects,dialects and live in different spots in Iraq so might've had slightly different experiences hence differing political opinions. A 3 state solution would be best with the arabs and kurds not amongst you guys! If you guys have 'autonomous' regions that would mean a separate: Education, military, health services etc so I think a federal government would be better i.e. Same military, same education but  can vary (no. of years, when do you start, subjects emphasized etc - just like from state to state in the US), health services (can differ but not a lot) etc.

Well said Googoo. I swear she's one of the only non Assyrians yet she has such a better perspective than many on this forum.

This Chaldean, Aramean bs will be cut out. Once we create an Assyrian nation, people won't say they're "Aramean" or "Chaldean" and you can bet on that. They'll come begging to join Assyria, you'll see all the pro Aramean and Chaldean nationalists say they're Assyrian.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 05:01:25 AM by Bronit Omta »

Offline Assyrian Nationalist

• hurr durr
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2016, 06:07:13 AM »
At least the Assyrian Shicism isn't as bad as the Muslim one.

Offline Sharukinu

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2016, 05:36:52 PM »
Just wondering, what are the "bad genes" that you're speaking of?

The faded three quarter length ones that have holes around the knees and are ripped virtually everywhere on the front side and might even have a logo of a skull and dragon on them with oversize buttons on the pockets.

On a serious note, I was speaking of undesirable genes in general. However, in so much as we can, we ought strive to remove/reduce genes such as those that adversely affect health, those that promote negative psychological dispositions and tendencies (such as selfish antisocial behavior, lack of charisma, lack of altruism etc) and those that will cause ugliness. This should be done whilst systematically promoting favourable genes so that the positive development and conditioning of our genome achieves maximum acceleration.

This is where my nice side says we shouldn't kill people of course :) ..however, we may have to implement a complex birth control system and baby bonus system. We would also have to implement some way of checking/monitoring our population's genes or make estimations/deductions by looking for sufficient evidence gene expression. It may seem tedious but it does not have to be at all. Simple tests that look for obvious faults (such as Sickle Cell Anaemia) coupled with a birth control program can achieve great results. Naturally however, the stronger the testing, the better the results. The idea of a modern police force would need to be reworked significantly to enforce this effectively.
“It is pleasant, when the sea is high and the winds are dashing the waves about, to watch from the shores the struggles of another.”

― Titus Livy

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2016, 08:46:50 PM »
The faded three quarter length ones that have holes around the knees and are ripped virtually everywhere on the front side and might even have a logo of a skull and dragon on them with oversize buttons on the pockets.

On a serious note, I was speaking of undesirable genes in general. However, in so much as we can, we ought strive to remove/reduce genes such as those that adversely affect health, those that promote negative psychological dispositions and tendencies (such as selfish antisocial behavior, lack of charisma, lack of altruism etc) and those that will cause ugliness. This should be done whilst systematically promoting favourable genes so that the positive development and conditioning of our genome achieves maximum acceleration.

This is where my nice side says we shouldn't kill people of course :) ..however, we may have to implement a complex birth control system and baby bonus system. We would also have to implement some way of checking/monitoring our population's genes or make estimations/deductions by looking for sufficient evidence gene expression. It may seem tedious but it does not have to be at all. Simple tests that look for obvious faults (such as Sickle Cell Anaemia) coupled with a birth control program can achieve great results. Naturally however, the stronger the testing, the better the results. The idea of a modern police force would need to be reworked significantly to enforce this effectively.

baby bonus system is easy, just lower taxes for any family with more than a certain amount of kids.

for each extra child, lower the taxes more to a certain limit.

I'm pretty sure people will find a way to exploit it but it'll do for now.

Our Police force should be the best in the entire region and helpful to all people, not like the ****ty KRG police who willingly do not help Assyrians whenever they need help...

lack of charisma is not an undesirable gene, it's a personality flaw...

I don't have charisma, are you saying my genetic disposition should be bred out?

First off, the only eugenics we should be doing is removing genetic diseases, not removing other genes that exist for a reason.

Removing genetic diseases doesn't make you sound like some extremist like saying "remove lack of altruism and lack of charisma"...

Offline Cascade

« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2016, 09:04:11 PM »
These tendencies aren't that bad, though. I'll try to "get rid of" genes that cause depression, phobias and anxiety. It's okay to not be that altruistic or charismatic. Lacking them isn't a fundamentally bad thing. :-)

Ugliness and attractiveness is very subjective. I know a few people who are deemed ugly by many, and yet I see beauty and/or sex appeal in them. :)

Offline Sharukinu

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2016, 05:34:49 AM »
baby bonus system is easy, just lower taxes for any family with more than a certain amount of kids.

for each extra child, lower the taxes more to a certain limit.

I'm pretty sure people will find a way to exploit it but it'll do for now.

Our Police force should be the best in the entire region and helpful to all people, not like the ****ty KRG police who willingly do not help Assyrians whenever they need help...

lack of charisma is not an undesirable gene, it's a personality flaw...

I don't have charisma, are you saying my genetic disposition should be bred out?

First off, the only eugenics we should be doing is removing genetic diseases, not removing other genes that exist for a reason.

Removing genetic diseases doesn't make you sound like some extremist like saying "remove lack of altruism and lack of charisma"...

I did not say that the lack of charisma was a gene in itself. I said that we should remove/reduce genes "..that promote negative psychological dispositions and tendencies (such as selfish antisocial behavior, lack of charisma, lack of altruism etc)...".

Its good to see that you don't think it's extreme but many people think it is. Obviously not because of the health benefits, but for controlling how the population breeds; helping some parts of the population whilst stopping others from having kids.

Surely diseases aren't the be all and end all though? We shouldn't use eugenics to merely avoid, but to improve as well. We should strive to make better looking, smarter and more ideal people. It's a truism that ideal is subjective, but there are many notions of ideal we can all agree on. I'm sure we would all want to enhance the populations vision, reading abilities, physical strength etc

― Titus Livy

Offline Sharukinu

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2016, 05:45:30 AM »
These tendencies aren't that bad, though. I'll try to "get rid of" genes that cause depression, phobias and anxiety. It's okay to not be that altruistic or charismatic. Lacking them isn't a fundamentally bad thing. :-)

Ugliness and attractiveness is very subjective. I know a few people who are deemed ugly by many, and yet I see beauty and/or sex appeal in them. :)

Like i said in the post just prior to this, there are thing's we can all agree on when it comes to ideals. Appearance is just another category under what our ideals are.

I'm sure that when you say 'these tendencies aren't that bad', your looking at it from a personal perspective but i'm talking about what our nation can establish as 'selfish'. We might not all agree on what it is exactly, but we certainly will have standards. A wealthy person who steals from charity organisations for personal gain would clearly be selfish. If  it could be established that that selfishness was linked to an undesirable gene, it should be removed from the society. The columbine massacre was undertaken by people who demonstrated severe 'anti-social' behaviour. If that can be found to have been encouraged by genes that we could afford to remove from our population, we should do so as well.

― Titus Livy

Offline Cascade

« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2016, 09:19:01 AM »
Like i said in the post just prior to this, there are thing's we can all agree on when it comes to ideals. Appearance is just another category under what our ideals are.

I'm sure that when you say 'these tendencies aren't that bad', your looking at it from a personal perspective but i'm talking about what our nation can establish as 'selfish'. We might not all agree on what it is exactly, but we certainly will have standards. A wealthy person who steals from charity organisations for personal gain would clearly be selfish. If  it could be established that that selfishness was linked to an undesirable gene, it should be removed from the society. The columbine massacre was undertaken by people who demonstrated severe 'anti-social' behaviour. If that can be found to have been encouraged by genes that we could afford to remove from our population, we should do so as well.
I should've been more specific. Yes, anti-social behaviour is definitely bad. Selfishness, may be to an extent it can be "tolerable" - I think it's okay to be a little selfish, otherwise you wouldn't survive, especially as species. I wouldn't say that lacking charisma is a bad thing. If everyone was charismatic the world would be a delirious place. And Assyrians are already loud enough. Lol.

Offline Sharukinu

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2016, 09:22:18 AM »
I should've been more specific. Yes, anti-social behaviour is definitely bad. Selfishness, may be to an extent it can be "tolerable" - I think it's okay to be a little selfish, otherwise you wouldn't survive, especially as species. I wouldn't say that lacking charisma is a bad thing. If everyone was charismatic the world would be a delirious place. And Assyrians are already loud enough. Lol.

All of the things I mentioned fall into a spectrum and we would definitely have limit's for them. Yes, Assyrians aren't deficient in charisma -it's just seldom applied appropriately.

― Titus Livy

Offline Cascade

« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2016, 08:28:05 PM »

:blush2: :shades:
Who is silly for saying this? Us or them? It's what THEY want. NOT us. Of course we want our people united, but many Arameans and some Chaldeans are so into the idea of being independent themselves. Go tell them that. Lol.

Offline Anid

« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2016, 10:50:50 AM »
Good question, the answer is definitely no.

A mouse that is born in a stable does not make it a horse.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 10:51:43 AM by Anid »

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2016, 09:34:07 AM »
Good question, the answer is definitely no.

A mouse that is born in a stable does not make it a horse.

irrelevant analogy, horses and mice are different species but Assyrians and Arabs/Turks/Kurds are not different species.

I'm pretty sure the Arabs and Kurds who will likely live in Assyria will be productive members of society, else our people will throw them out.

Offline Anid

« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2016, 06:40:42 PM »
irrelevant analogy, horses and mice are different species but Assyrians and Arabs/Turks/Kurds are not different species.

I'm pretty sure the Arabs and Kurds who will likely live in Assyria will be productive members of society, else our people will throw them out.

I'm pretty sure they're the ones that are throwing us out now. So much for being the same species, right?

Being Assyrian is more than the dirt on the ground. It's the blood that ties us together, the shared language/heritage. Kurds and Arabs will not respect that.

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2016, 08:46:50 PM »
I'm pretty sure they're the ones that are throwing us out now. So much for being the same species, right?

Being Assyrian is more than the dirt on the ground. It's the blood that ties us together, the shared language/heritage. Kurds and Arabs will not respect that.

You realize that if we make our country, all the Kurds and Arabs will rush to it because they'll be tired of religious and dictator tyranny.

• hurr durr
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2016, 08:54:02 PM »
You realize that if we make our country, all the Kurds and Arabs will rush to it because they'll be tired of religious and dictator tyranny.

Probably let a small minority of Kurdish and Arab Muslims in Assyria so Muslim countries around us don't see us as 'Anti-Muslim'.

I wouldn't mind if like 100k+ Ezidis lived in Assyria, after all they aren't Muslim and they don't cause trouble.

Offline Cascade

« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2016, 08:55:55 PM »
Probably let a small minority of Kurdish and Arab Muslims in Assyria so Muslim countries around us don't see us as 'Anti-Muslim'.

I wouldn't mind if like 100k+ Ezidis lived in Assyria, after all they aren't Muslim and they don't cause trouble.
I agree.

And of course, they'd have to assimilate.

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2016, 10:25:10 PM »
I agree.

And of course, they'd have to assimilate.

assimilating will be impossible unless we "Assyrianize" Islam...

Offline Anid

« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2016, 10:27:48 PM »
I realize that. This is why we would have our own borders and we have a right to secure them.

No thanks. Even if Ezidis payed lip service to Buddha, they shouldn't be in Assyria. They can go to Kurdistan, their kin, which is right next to us. Maybe 2 or 3 families might assimilate, but once they become a majority, you bet they will become sectarianist. This isn't about religion.

• hurr durr
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2016, 10:38:16 PM »
assimilating will be impossible unless we "Assyrianize" Islam...

How do we Assyrianize Islam?

We can practice that method on some Kurdish tribes in south-east Turkey if you want  :loool:

I realize that. This is why we would have our own borders and we have a right to secure them.
No thanks. Even if Ezidis payed lip service to Buddha, they shouldn't be in Assyria. They can go to Kurdistan, their kin, which is right next to us. Maybe 2 or 3 families might assimilate, but once they become a majority, you bet they will become sectarianist. This isn't about religion.

Do you even know what Ezidis are doing on social media?

#EzidisAreNotKurds

https://www.instagram.com/yezidis_are_no_kurds/
https://twitter.com/ezidis

And I agree, they are not Kurds they are better then Kurds and Kurdish Muslims have been oppressing them for years.

You say Ezidis will cause sectarianism, yet you say it's not about religion?

Offline Anid

« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2016, 11:00:29 PM »
How do we Assyrianize Islam?

We can practice that method on some Kurdish tribes in south-east Turkey if you want  :loool:

Do you even know what Ezidis are doing on social media?

#EzidisAreNotKurds

https://www.instagram.com/yezidis_are_no_kurds/
https://twitter.com/ezidis

And I agree, they are not Kurds they are better then Kurds and Kurdish Muslims have been oppressing them for years.

You say Ezidis will cause sectarianism, yet you say it's not about religion?

You said we should let Ezidis in because they are not Muslim, i'm saying the religion is irrelevant because Ezidis are still their own group of people. Whether they are Kurdish or not, why should we have them in our country in the first place? They can freely live in Kurdistan or form their own country if they want. Assyria for the Assyrians.

This whole idea of diversity and everyone coming together is what destroyed our glorious empire.

The guy in this video pretty much get's it. Go to 1:27 :)
! No longer available
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 11:08:11 PM by Anid »

• hurr durr
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2016, 11:30:38 PM »
You said we should let Ezidis in because they are not Muslim, i'm saying the religion is irrelevant because Ezidis are still their own group of people. Whether they are Kurdish or not, why should we have them in our country in the first place? They can freely live in Kurdistan or form their own country if they want. Assyria for the Assyrians.

This whole idea of diversity and everyone coming together is what destroyed our glorious empire.

The guy in this video pretty much get's it. Go to 1:27 :)
! No longer available

You are sounding like those whites in Europe who don't want to accept Assyrian refugees into their countries.

who named Froggy? the collapse of an Assyrian "empire"

Started by sydneydudeBoard Culture & History

Replies: 40
Views: 11404
Last post March 16, 2006, 05:24:45 PM
by Salem
ASSYRIAN "SOULJA BOY"!!! HAHA SUPERMAN DAT HO*!! VIDEO

Started by KhIgGaAaAaAaBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 24
Views: 2339
Last post September 12, 2007, 02:18:20 AM
by misssmarleyy