Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
well I guess the amount of Assyrianists from the Syriac Orthodox Church isn't enough to convince them lol?
So something before the 1800s AND written in Sureth?

Yes lol, needs to fall under those specific requirements. Apparently we Assyrians "don't have proof of being Assyrian in our own language unlike the Arameans" lol
Yep. Virtually all Assyrians from Mosul, Kirkuk, Habbaniya, Baghdad, etc, originate from villages to the north (Hakkari, Barwar, Al Qosh and even Urmia).

I think those from Mosul are older inhabitants, hence the reason why they've forgotten Assyrian. Also, they usually tend to be Chaldeans (Catholic Assyrians).

There is actually a lot of Syriac Orthodox/ Catholic Assyrians in Mousl
News & Current Events / Re: The Kurdish referendum.
« Last post by Cascade on Yesterday at 09:32:48 PM »
I don't take opinions of a bunch of amateurs very seriously and never did. Everybody has got an opinion, even babies. Even my cat has an opinion, so also animals have opinions, lol.

What matters is science and scientific facts. We should separate emotion from science.

Races occur due to regional evolutions. Every race evolves differently and has different deep roots and different characteristics.

Kurds are NorthWest Iranic people and are evolved from the ancient NorthWest Iranic people.
Assyrians are NorthWest Semitic people and are evolved from the ancient NorthWest Semitic people.

Ancient Semitic people and ancient Iranian (Aryan) people had different backgrounds/deep roots and different homelands. Both races came into the existence and evolved separately.

It happens that the ancient NorthWest Iranian (Aryan) race (Medes, Persians etc.) evolved on the Iranian Plateau/Zagros Mountains, while Semitic race evolved outside the Iranian Plateau/Zagros Mountains.

So Aryans and Semites have different deep roots. They are separate and distinguish races with their own history.

Non-Aryan races are NOT native to the Iranian Plateau/Zagros Mountains. Only Aryans are native to the Iranian Plateau. Same can be said about all other human races. Only Nordic races are native to the Northern Europe, all other non-Nordic races are not native to Northern Europe. Only Semitic races are native to SouthWest Asia. All other non-Semitic races are not native to Semitic homeland.

Okay...You know what, this race debate has gotten out of hand. We've been arguing about it for like 7 months now and we're not getting anywhere. Let's agree to disagree. Lol.

I will continue to be believe that there is no such thing as a Semitic race. A class that groups Assyrians and Saudi Arabians as one race, just because they speak the same language (when clearly Saudis and Assyrians look different). I do "believe" in a Levantine/Armenoid that includes Jews, Armenians, (some) Kurds and Turks, Lebanese, Syrians, Jordanians, Assyrians and a few Iraqi Arabs. And that's me. If you think it's amateur, then by all means do so.

Feel free to believe in your own idea of race too (Semitic, Aryan, etc). We really have to close this discussion now, because none of us are getting convinced.
I think that my father's side and other Musulaye are originally from other villages and my great great.... grandparents could have fled during genocide or war.
Yep. Virtually all Assyrians from Mosul, Kirkuk, Habbaniya, Baghdad, etc, originate from villages to the north (Hakkari, Barwar, Al Qosh and even Urmia).

I think those from Mosul are older inhabitants, hence the reason why they've forgotten Assyrian. Also, they usually tend to be Chaldeans (Catholic Assyrians).
Something not too close to 1800s but far enough so that it's actually somewhat provoking to these Arameanists.

well I guess the amount of Assyrianists from the Syriac Orthodox Church isn't enough to convince them lol?
So something before the 1800s AND written in Sureth?
How far before the 1800s?

Something not too close to 1800s but far enough so that it's actually somewhat provoking to these Arameanists.
I doubt this. The classical Assyrian tribes have always been Tyari, Baz, Jelu, Nochiya, Gawar, Tel Iskof, Al Qosh...etc

Muslawis are just Assyro-Chaldeans who migrated from the above tribes to Iraq cities, such as Baghdad, Mosul, Habbaniya and Kirkuk, among others.

There are Assyrians from Kirkuk who proudly call themselves "Kirkuknayeh", even though they are still (originally) from Hakkari - My baznaya neighbours for instance.

I think that my father's side and other Musulaye are originally from other villages and my great great.... grandparents could have fled during genocide or war.
Yes please.

This thread derailed horribly. From ad hominems about certain users to the subject of homosexuality. Lol

Unfortunately people do not know how to stay on topic :P
« Last post by Ezidi Kurd on November 14, 2017, 07:03:49 AM »
Take a look at this thread for instance (this is a race forum). A guy asks the people there to "classify" a Kurd. None use Aryan or Semitic. They use terms such as Anatolid and East Med. Same as they did for Assyrians.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?100093-Classify-the-Kurdish-Guy
I don't take opinions of a bunch of amateurs very seriously and never did. Everybody has got an opinion, even babies. Even my cat has an opinion, so also animals have opinions, lol.

What matters is science and scientific facts. We should separate emotion from science.

Races occur due to regional evolutions. Every race evolves differently and has different deep roots and different characteristics.

Kurds are NorthWest Iranic people and are evolved from the ancient NorthWest Iranic people.
Assyrians are NorthWest Semitic people and are evolved from the ancient NorthWest Semitic people.

Ancient Semitic people and ancient Iranian (Aryan) people had different backgrounds/deep roots and different homelands. Both races came into the existence and evolved separately.

It happens that the ancient NorthWest Iranian (Aryan) race (Medes, Persians etc.) evolved on the Iranian Plateau/Zagros Mountains, while Semitic race evolved outside the Iranian Plateau/Zagros Mountains.

So Aryans and Semites have different deep roots. They are separate and distinguish races with their own history.

Non-Aryan races are NOT native to the Iranian Plateau/Zagros Mountains. Only Aryans are native to the Iranian Plateau. Same can be said about all other human races. Only Nordic races are native to the Northern Europe, all other non-Nordic races are not native to Northern Europe. Only Semitic races are native to SouthWest Asia. All other non-Semitic races are not native to Semitic homeland.

« Last post by Cascade on November 14, 2017, 04:17:00 AM »
I don't understand what's your problem is? Why is this so difficult to understand?

Kurds are native to their homeland = Iranian Plateau/Zagros Mountains/Northern Mesopotamia. And not native to the Arabian peninsula/Levant.

Assyrians are NOT native to the Iranian Plateau/Zagros Mountains/Northern Mesopotamia. But actually native to the Levant, Southern Mesopotamia & Arabian Peninsula.

Nobody ever uses "Aryan" or "Semitic" to denote races. That's the problem. They don't implement language families or cultural terms to refer a race. If you want to get deeper with the race thing, then what race are the Kurds? Pontid, East Med, Iranid, Atlantid, Arabid, Armenoid, Anatolid (East Med/Armenoid mix), Dinaric, Alpinid....People usually use these terms to tell somebody's race.

Yes, Kurds and Assyrians have different geographical backgrounds. Nobody's saying that they're twins. But they have a genetic relation to some extent.

Take a look at this thread for instance (this is a race forum). A guy asks the people there to "classify" a Kurd. None use Aryan or Semitic. They use terms such as Anatolid and East Med. Same as they did for Assyrians.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?100093-Classify-the-Kurdish-Guy

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10