Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Serious Topics and Discussions / Re: Small army
« Last post by Kelba on Today at 03:22:10 AM »
This is an extremely unpopular opinion, but I don't think Assyrians should mass-migrate back to Iraq. Quality of life and education in the west is much better. Assyrians need to more educated, wealthy, and stable families in diaspora. If we mass-migrate back in the next decade we will essentially have nothing over there and be in a weak position
« Last post by mrzurnaci on Yesterday at 11:54:37 PM »
The problem is not in the size of army, but in the lack advance weapons and willingness of Assyrians  to move back and protect our land. I hope one day we get support from one of the those super powers (Russia, USA or EU) .

More realistic: cooperation with Iraqy army or the peshmerga. Iraqy army is more recognized, but we are afraid of more scenarios like in 2014 where 50 000 soliders and police run from 800 terrorists.

the police and 50k soldiers ran because their commanders ran first... What good an army that's trained and highly equipped if their leaders wimp out? If a leader wimps out, everybody else wimps out with them.
« Last post by KingA on Yesterday at 06:51:55 PM »
If we compare our npu army to that of the pesmerga, damn, they have like 200 000 men, and we only 5000, if they attack us they would exterminate our army. Why do we have a small army, we need assyrians to move to nineveh plains and build even stronger army dammit. Probably because ninveh plains is not a big area but even though, just think about it.

The problem is not in the size of army, but in the lack advance weapons and willingness of Assyrians  to move back and protect our land. I hope one day we get support from one of the those super powers (Russia, USA or EU) .

More realistic: cooperation with Iraqy army or the peshmerga. Iraqy army is more recognized, but we are afraid of more scenarios like in 2014 where 50 000 soliders and police run from 800 terrorists.
Serious Topics and Discussions / Re: Unity
« Last post by SonOfAssyria on Yesterday at 11:11:01 AM »
Arameans are Western Aramaic-speaking peoples from west Levant (in around Lebanon). I wouldn't call them Assyrian. And it's pretty foolish for an Assyrian to call themselves an "Aramean". What does a person originating from Northern Mesopotamia have to do with those in the eastern Mediterranean area?  :blink:

I wonder what an "Aramean" would say to that :P
« Last post by Cascade on January 21, 2018, 10:27:57 PM »
Arameans are Western Aramaic-speaking peoples from west Levant (in around Lebanon). I wouldn't call them Assyrian. And it's pretty foolish for an Assyrian to call themselves an "Aramean". What does a person originating from Northern Mesopotamia have to do with those in the eastern Mediterranean area?  :blink:
Serious Topics and Discussions / Re: What happend to the babylonians
« Last post by Cascade on January 21, 2018, 10:22:50 PM »
It's mostly just some of the Northen Iraqi Arabs that have some Assyrian blood
Yep. As a whole, maybe roughly 15%-25% of Iraqi Arabs would have Assyrian ancestry. It's really telling, because some tend to be look rather Levantine (but then again, they could also be Kurdish Arabs).

I still hear of Assyrians, even in my extended family, who have married Iraqi Arabs. So if this has happened in my family, I'm pretty sure it's happened in others.
News & Current Events / Re: The END of Turkey is near
« Last post by Ezidi Kurd on January 21, 2018, 09:06:36 AM »
hahahaha, in 2 days Kurds destroyed 5 Turkish tanks. Within 3 weeks there would be no Turkish tanks left.

Afrin is still standing.

Let see if Constantinople will stand in 3 months.

The end of Turks is very near. In PKK we trust. Aryan PKK = people. Power to PKK, so power to the people!
News & Current Events / Re: The END of Turkey is near
« Last post by Ezidi Kurd on January 21, 2018, 04:36:23 AM »
Turanic? *Cough* I thought you didn't believe in these "amateurish racial types" (as you put it before) and now you use them? But of course, you'd only abide to such classifications if they're convenient to you. FYI, Erdogan is not Turanid. He is Alpine. A lot of Kurds, Turks and Assyrians tend to be Alpine btw.

P.S. You still haven't ditched the Aryan thing? *sigh*
Why should I ditch 'the Aryan thing'? I'm a true and REAL descendant of the Aryans, why should I forget my ancestors? Never. My ancestors are who they are, and I love and respect my ancestors who were ancient ARYANS.

And no, Turks, Assyrians are NOT of the same race as Kurds. We Kurds are of the NorthWest Iranic aka Aryan race.

Are Turks NorthWest Iranic, are Assyrians NorthWest Iranic? What is NorthWest Iranic about them? Kurds are different people and belong to an ARYAN race. Assyrians are Semitic people and belong to a Semitic race. Turks are Mongoloid people and belong to Mongoloid-Turanic race.

Whaaaaaaaaaat, do you Semites want to be like Kurds now? You are NOT like Kurds and never will be like Kurds. We both belong to different races. Assyrians will NEVER become NorthWest Iranic aka Aryan people. You have nothing to do with it!

I'm NorthWest IRANIC = ARYAN! And I love being NorthWest Iranic aka Aryan.

Turanic monkeys are attacking Afrin with everything they got and they are loosing big time. The whole world is witnessing that Turks will never defeat Kurds with their thousands of warplanes, lol. If that would be that easy....

Let wait and see how ARYAN Kurds counter attack Turkey and Turkish monkeys. The END of Turkey is very near and Erdogan can't do anything about it. We will hang Erdogan by his balls.

Power to the people, power to the PKK! We will be victorious!

« Last post by SonOfAssyria on January 21, 2018, 03:27:11 AM »
http://www.aramnahrin.org/Photo/aramnaharaim1.jpg <- This map makes no sense in the Aramean perspective though... The Aramean homeland and the Aramean kingdoms were mostly centered in, and around, Damascus region that is now in Syria.

It's funny, they want to classify themselves as Arameans (a Levantine people), yet still claim Mesopotamia as their home because deep down they know that is where they originate from lol
« Last post by SonOfAssyria on January 21, 2018, 03:22:54 AM »
I remember hearing a while back that all the Assyrian militias in Iraq were planning to unite into one militia. I wonder whats been happening with that
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10