Author Topic: The Kurdish referendum.  (Read 2099 times)

Offline Cascade

• Many waters cannot quench love.
Re: The Kurdish referendum.
« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2017, 01:43:49 AM »
You are the one who come every time with retard statements.
Are Dravidians Indo-Iranian at the first place?

I don't know were those Dravidians are from and who they are, but they are not African and not from Africa.

While Afro-Asiatic group, which Semitic is part of, is directly from Africa.

Your people are related to n!ggers in A F R I C A .

You must make your mind very fast. Are Kurds now Dravidian people or Middle Eastern people? hahahahaha.

Pfff, you have got such a looser mentality. Very similar to other Semites.

Yep, triggered because I affiliated your race with your fellow Indians and Pakistanis. Funny thing is I accept that we're related to Africans to a degree. But you're getting salty about the Indian connection. But now I see that you're a true troll. This reaction was telling. Lol

All I know is that Kurds are DIRECT descendants of the mighty ARYAN Medes.

Like modern day Kurds, the Medes were Aryan aka NorthWest Iranic people.

The Medes were NorthWest Iranic like the Kurds. And not SouthWest Iranic, Eastern Iranic, Indic, Indo-Iranian, Dravidian etc. lol.

The mighty Aryan Medes were always evolved NorthWest Iranic people and they looked exactly like Kurds. Aryan Kurds never lost their 'Aryan/NorthWest Iranic Medes look'...

If you want to see know how a Mede looked like and want to see a Mede in real life. Go and see the real Kurds like me. When I look at the mirror and smile I see an Aryan Mede smiling back to me. I look deep into the ancient Aryan history and see the history of my people in the mirror.

Kurds don't look too different from many Assyrians, Lebanese and Armenians. Only Iranians and Afghans to the west would start to deviate and look distinct. Accept the fact that race is a continuum!

Hot Assyrian man:

Hot Kurdish man:

Idgaf what you have to say. Bring up your 9000 year old diagrams. But the image of Kurds say a thousand words. This is the brutal and ostentatious truth. Your disgust of your "Semitic" neighbours is not going to change anything. Quit trolling and accept reality: You are Middle Eastern, just like that towel head in Yemen and the camel rider in Egypt. Nobody will see you as someone from the Caucasus. Your folks look more like Assyrians than European-looking Georgians. Nobody cares if you cluster with Georgians.

I was trolling you hard in the previous posts. But you probably started to pick it up since it made you triggered. In a nutshell, the Semitic languages originated in Southern Levant, and the carriers of the proto-Semitic speakers were J1e. There is no such thing as a Semitic race, and Arabians belong to Arabid phenotype which originated in Arabia. Different from Levantines.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2017, 07:21:38 AM »
Yep, triggered because I affiliated your race with your fellow Indians and Pakistanis. Funny thing is I accept that we're related to Africans to a degree. But you're getting salty about the Indian connection. But now I see that you're a true troll. This reaction was telling. Lol
Indic People and Iranic (Aryan) people are related to each other. The only difference is that Indic people are heavily mixed with Dravidians. So, there is a connection between Indic people and Iranic people, but not via the Dravidian population.

Kurds are NorthWest Iranians like ancient mighty NorthWest Iranian (Aryan) Medes.

Kurds don't look too different from many Assyrians, Lebanese and Armenians. Only Iranians and Afghans to the west would start to deviate and look distinct. Accept the fact that race is a continuum!

Idgaf what you have to say. Bring up your 9000 year old diagrams. But the image of Kurds say a thousand words. This is the brutal and ostentatious truth. Your disgust of your "Semitic" neighbours is not going to change anything. Quit trolling and accept reality: You are Middle Eastern, just like that towel head in Yemen and the camel rider in Egypt. Nobody will see you as someone from the Caucasus. Your folks look more like Assyrians than European-looking Georgians. Nobody cares if you cluster with Georgians.

I was trolling you hard in the previous posts. But you probably started to pick it up since it made you triggered. In a nutshell, the Semitic languages originated in Southern Levant, and the carriers of the proto-Semitic speakers were J1e. There is no such thing as a Semitic race, and Arabians belong to Arabid phenotype which originated in Arabia. Different from Levantines.
Doesn't matter how one looks like. It is all about SCIENCE!!! And not about peoples opinion.

DNA is saying that Kurds are very similar to the ancient Aryans from the Zagros Mountains of the Medes/Mitanni/Kassites era.

And I also showed modern diagrams and not the ones  from 9000 years ago. Even today the Aryan population (Kurds + Persians) are very similar to each other and still very closely related to ancient Aryan populations.

Kurdish ARYAN race has different roots than Semites. Kurdish ARYAN race is NATIVE to the Iranian Plateau/Zagros Mountains/Northern Mesopotamia. We have DNA as evidence.

And scientifically speaking there is a pan-Semitic race, because all Semites are related to each and cluster together. Assyrians cluster with the Arabs from Iraq and Levant. Arabs from Iraq & Levant cluster with the Jews. And al those populations cluster with the Arabs from the Arabian Peninsula/Arabian Desert.

There is only a regional variation between the Semites. Assyrians are Northern Semites, while Bedouins are Southern Semites. But all of the are still Semites and belong to a Semitic race.

Semitic race is NOT native to the Iranian Plateau/Zagros Mountains. While Kurdish ARYAN race is native to our homeland.

I don't understand what's your problem is? Why is this so difficult to understand?

Kurds are native to their homeland = Iranian Plateau/Zagros Mountains/Northern Mesopotamia. And not native to the Arabian peninsula/Levant.

Assyrians are NOT native to the Iranian Plateau/Zagros Mountains/Northern Mesopotamia. But actually native to the Levant, Southern Mesopotamia & Arabian Peninsula.

Kurds and Assyrians are neighbours of each other for thousands of years, that's why there are 'cosmetic' similarities between 2 very different populations. But both populations have very different ancient roots and belong to 2 different races. Kurds belong to an Aryan (Iranic) race and Assyrians belong to a Semitic races.

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2017, 05:39:49 PM »
Kurds are inverse Assyrians. Kurds have mostly Iranic genetics with some Semitic while Assyrians are mostly Semitic with some Iranic.

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2017, 05:39:49 PM »

Offline Cascade

« Reply #73 on: November 14, 2017, 04:17:00 AM »
I don't understand what's your problem is? Why is this so difficult to understand?

Kurds are native to their homeland = Iranian Plateau/Zagros Mountains/Northern Mesopotamia. And not native to the Arabian peninsula/Levant.

Assyrians are NOT native to the Iranian Plateau/Zagros Mountains/Northern Mesopotamia. But actually native to the Levant, Southern Mesopotamia & Arabian Peninsula.

Nobody ever uses "Aryan" or "Semitic" to denote races. That's the problem. They don't implement language families or cultural terms to refer a race. If you want to get deeper with the race thing, then what race are the Kurds? Pontid, East Med, Iranid, Atlantid, Arabid, Armenoid, Anatolid (East Med/Armenoid mix), Dinaric, Alpinid....People usually use these terms to tell somebody's race.

Yes, Kurds and Assyrians have different geographical backgrounds. Nobody's saying that they're twins. But they have a genetic relation to some extent.

Take a look at this thread for instance (this is a race forum). A guy asks the people there to "classify" a Kurd. None use Aryan or Semitic. They use terms such as Anatolid and East Med. Same as they did for Assyrians.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?100093-Classify-the-Kurdish-Guy

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #74 on: November 14, 2017, 07:03:49 AM »
Take a look at this thread for instance (this is a race forum). A guy asks the people there to "classify" a Kurd. None use Aryan or Semitic. They use terms such as Anatolid and East Med. Same as they did for Assyrians.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?100093-Classify-the-Kurdish-Guy
I don't take opinions of a bunch of amateurs very seriously and never did. Everybody has got an opinion, even babies. Even my cat has an opinion, so also animals have opinions, lol.

What matters is science and scientific facts. We should separate emotion from science.

Races occur due to regional evolutions. Every race evolves differently and has different deep roots and different characteristics.

Kurds are NorthWest Iranic people and are evolved from the ancient NorthWest Iranic people.
Assyrians are NorthWest Semitic people and are evolved from the ancient NorthWest Semitic people.

Ancient Semitic people and ancient Iranian (Aryan) people had different backgrounds/deep roots and different homelands. Both races came into the existence and evolved separately.

It happens that the ancient NorthWest Iranian (Aryan) race (Medes, Persians etc.) evolved on the Iranian Plateau/Zagros Mountains, while Semitic race evolved outside the Iranian Plateau/Zagros Mountains.

So Aryans and Semites have different deep roots. They are separate and distinguish races with their own history.

Non-Aryan races are NOT native to the Iranian Plateau/Zagros Mountains. Only Aryans are native to the Iranian Plateau. Same can be said about all other human races. Only Nordic races are native to the Northern Europe, all other non-Nordic races are not native to Northern Europe. Only Semitic races are native to SouthWest Asia. All other non-Semitic races are not native to Semitic homeland.

Offline Cascade

« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2017, 09:32:48 PM »
I don't take opinions of a bunch of amateurs very seriously and never did. Everybody has got an opinion, even babies. Even my cat has an opinion, so also animals have opinions, lol.

What matters is science and scientific facts. We should separate emotion from science.

Races occur due to regional evolutions. Every race evolves differently and has different deep roots and different characteristics.

Kurds are NorthWest Iranic people and are evolved from the ancient NorthWest Iranic people.
Assyrians are NorthWest Semitic people and are evolved from the ancient NorthWest Semitic people.

Ancient Semitic people and ancient Iranian (Aryan) people had different backgrounds/deep roots and different homelands. Both races came into the existence and evolved separately.

It happens that the ancient NorthWest Iranian (Aryan) race (Medes, Persians etc.) evolved on the Iranian Plateau/Zagros Mountains, while Semitic race evolved outside the Iranian Plateau/Zagros Mountains.

So Aryans and Semites have different deep roots. They are separate and distinguish races with their own history.

Non-Aryan races are NOT native to the Iranian Plateau/Zagros Mountains. Only Aryans are native to the Iranian Plateau. Same can be said about all other human races. Only Nordic races are native to the Northern Europe, all other non-Nordic races are not native to Northern Europe. Only Semitic races are native to SouthWest Asia. All other non-Semitic races are not native to Semitic homeland.

Okay...You know what, this race debate has gotten out of hand. We've been arguing about it for like 7 months now and we're not getting anywhere. Let's agree to disagree. Lol.

I will continue to be believe that there is no such thing as a Semitic race. A class that groups Assyrians and Saudi Arabians as one race, just because they speak the same language (when clearly Saudis and Assyrians look different). I do "believe" in a Levantine/Armenoid that includes Jews, Armenians, (some) Kurds and Turks, Lebanese, Syrians, Jordanians, Assyrians and a few Iraqi Arabs. And that's me. If you think it's amateur, then by all means do so.

Feel free to believe in your own idea of race too (Semitic, Aryan, etc). We really have to close this discussion now, because none of us are getting convinced.

Are you as an Assyrian for or against Kurdish referendum in Iraq .

Started by nejepnerastBoard Serious Topics and Discussions

Replies: 59
Views: 1648
Last post September 09, 2017, 10:59:51 PM
by Cascade
Kurdish Minister Has No Objection to Assyrian Christian Administrative Area

Started by AudaciousBoard Culture & History

Replies: 5
Views: 2331
Last post February 27, 2006, 11:45:05 PM
by Enki
Iraq's Kurdish region to export oil for first time