Author Topic: Anyone Here?  (Read 296 times)

Offline atourina

• I Am The Best :)
Anyone Here?
« on: February 26, 2018, 08:50:17 AM »
Hi Guys  :bigarmhug:

Anyone still here?  I've been MIA since May, 2017.  I went on maternity leave, had my first baby (boy), but I'm back at work now so I guess you'll be seeing more of me here  :wavetowel:

Pic of my son attached since he's super cute :2hearts:

**Mean Girls Club**

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
Re: Anyone Here?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 08:22:12 PM »
whaddup aturina, welcome back :)

congratz on the boy, he's so cute!

His name his mason? He'll be known here as "bruna d'atourina" lmao. haweh breekha

Here's his name in Sureth as my own little gift -> "ܡܝܣܘܢ"
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 08:22:46 PM by mrzurnaci »

Offline atourina

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 03:32:07 PM »
whaddup aturina, welcome back :)

congratz on the boy, he's so cute!

His name his mason? He'll be known here as "bruna d'atourina" lmao. haweh breekha

Here's his name in Sureth as my own little gift -> "ܡܝܣܘܢ"

:thankyou: 

This picture was from about 2 months ago, you should see him now with his curly hair  :heart: :heart:

'bruna d'atourina' is fine but he's also known as Masoonie or Masoon et mama  :lmao:

**Mean Girls Club**

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 03:32:07 PM »

Offline Cascade

• Many waters cannot quench love.
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 02:32:19 AM »
Hey Atourina....Thought you were gone forever.  :bigarmhug:

Your son is so adorable. He's so pinchable!!!
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Nemrud

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2018, 11:07:47 AM »
Awww hes so cute and you my friend are beautiful, now l know where he got hes good looks from hehehe:)

Offline atourina

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2018, 02:38:19 PM »
Hey Atourina....Thought you were gone forever.  :bigarmhug:

Your son is so adorable. He's so pinchable!!!

Thanks :bigarmhug:  Kind of hard to do everyday things with a baby.. Now that I'm back at work, I can slack off aka come on AVN  :giggle:

**Mean Girls Club**

Offline atourina

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2018, 02:39:14 PM »
Awww hes so cute and you my friend are beautiful, now l know where he got hes good looks from hehehe:)

He actually looks exactly like both myself and my husband.. it's kind of crazy

**Mean Girls Club**

Offline Cascade

• Many waters cannot quench love.
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2018, 12:03:15 AM »

He actually looks exactly like both myself and my husband.. it's kind of crazy
Yep. He's definitely an equal mixture of you two! Pretty interesting.  :mrgreen:
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2018, 06:28:57 PM »
Atourina, I can't believe I haven't yet congratulated you on the birth of your adorable and very cute son!! :)

I did see his pics often on FB but never got a chance to message you and congratulate you! Wish him lifetime of joy, health and success. I am sure your parents are in love with him just a bit???? lol.

Hope you are not rusty to go back to work lol.

Ashoor
-Like Assyrian Voice? Want to post here? then join us NOW!

-Booking a hotel anytime soon? Assyrian Voice has an affiliate with Hotels.com : please book through the link below and AssyrianVoice gets a commission from each booking: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2932820-10443216-1426796392000

Offline atourina

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2018, 08:21:22 AM »
Atourina, I can't believe I haven't yet congratulated you on the birth of your adorable and very cute son!! :)

I did see his pics often on FB but never got a chance to message you and congratulate you! Wish him lifetime of joy, health and success. I am sure your parents are in love with him just a bit???? lol.

Hope you are not rusty to go back to work lol.

Ashoor

Thanks Ashoor.. Hope you and your family are doing well :bigarmhug:

My parents (and sisters) are OBSESSED with him!!  Not only is he the only and first grandchild, but he's also the first boy in our family  :giggle:

I actually didn't mind coming back to work early.. I came in a couple times to help out with stuff and when I came to help out 2 weeks ago, the guys I work with told me that my replacement was planning on quitting without telling my bosses because she was scared (what a moron!!).. to be honest, without me (or her) being here, the ship would sink - I'm pretty much the backbone of the company. So i told my bosses about her plan, and i was basically on stand by in case she didn't come back - and guess what... she didn't show up, and didn't even bother to call or text.  I don't mind being back cuz I still get to see Mason at lunch :2hearts: Plus I got a really nice raise so no complaints.

**Mean Girls Club**

Templates: 4: index (default), Ads (default), Display (default), SimTopics (default).
Sub templates: 12: init, html_above, adsheaders_above, body_above, adsindex_above, simtopics_above, main, simtopics_below, adsindex_below, body_below, adsheaders_below, html_below.
Language files: 8: index+Modifications.english (default), index+Modifications.english-utf8 (default), markItUp.english (default), markItUp.english-utf8 (default), SimTopics.english (default), SimTopics.english-utf8 (default), Ads.english (default), Ads.english-utf8 (default).
Style sheets: 0: .
Files included: 28 - 912KB. (show)
Queries used: 25.

[Show Queries]