Author Topic: Russian Faces Up to Year in Prison for Denying Existence of God  (Read 603 times)

Offline Assyrian Nationalist

• hurr durr

Offline Joe25

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
Re: Russian Faces Up to Year in Prison for Denying Existence of God
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 05:01:02 PM »
NBC= Zionist propaganda.

Offline Cascade

• Many waters cannot quench love.
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 07:06:09 PM »
Why are Russians retrograding nowadays?
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 07:06:09 PM »

Offline Joe25

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2016, 09:32:44 PM »
Why are Russians retrograding nowadays?

You just had the discussion where you were adament about hate-speech against other groups being punished with fines or jail. Then Russia allegedly does it and you insult them for it. Probably because christians were the victims and hate against them may fit your and others' agenda.

Offline Cascade

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2016, 06:10:22 AM »
You just had the discussion where you were adament about hate-speech against other groups being punished with fines or jail. Then Russia allegedly does it and you insult them for it. Probably because christians were the victims and hate against them may fit your and others' agenda.
Did you completely forget what I said in that thread? :blink:

Saying "God doesn't exist" (what he did) is not on the same level of something like, "I wish every Christian is thrown in death camps, tortured and killed". You can clearly tell which is hate speech and which isn't. And which deserves fines or charges, and which doesn't. I thought I made this clear earlier.

P.S. Speaking of agenda, it can go the other way around - He was arrested because his "beliefs" didn't fit THEIR agenda.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Joe25

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2016, 08:18:16 PM »
Did you completely forget what I said in that thread? :blink:

Saying "God doesn't exist" (what he did) is not on the same level of something like, "I wish every Christian is thrown in death camps, tortured and killed". You can clearly tell which is hate speech and which isn't. And which deserves fines or charges, and which doesn't. I thought I made this clear earlier.

P.S. Speaking of agenda, it can go the other way around - He was arrested because his "beliefs" didn't fit THEIR agenda.

First of all he said a lot more than 'God doesn't exist'. It's typical zionist media headlines that you ate up right away because liberals hate Russia. Secondly, Russia has installed that law for a good reason a couple of years ago(Though I'm sure you loved the fact that those Pussy Riot creeps disgraced the Cathedral of Christ) so this guy should have known better. I don't think atheists should be locked up, but Russia has done the right thing by standing up for their orthodox christians against this westernized propaganda. Those PR women would have set a bad precedent if it was left unanswered by the goverment. Unlike the west, people aren't allowed to publicly insult christians and good for them. Deny the scum from the west from brainwashing Russians.

Also immediately you go to the most extreme example you can think of. You shound so corny with that "I wish every christian is tortured and killed" example. You don't need that extreme of an example for it to be hate-speech against christians. But what do you care? Christians don't accept homosexuality so obviously you would lash out against anybody who protects them like you did here, showing your true colors. I was not being paranoid about you in that Pacquiao thread. I didn't want to bring this up again but you two should really think long and hard about your assyrian nationalism if you hate christianity this severely.

Offline Assyrian Nationalist

• hurr durr
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2016, 08:23:03 PM »
First of all he said a lot more than 'God doesn't exist'.

God doesn't exist, he really doesn't.

He didn't save the Assyrians in Iraq and Syria, we waited for him for 2000 years while we were being massacred over and over again.

I'm not going to be one of those people for the next 2000 years saying "Let's pray for Assyrians safety" and "Christianity saved Assyrians".

I'm so glad I'm seeing more Assyrians identity as Atheist on Social media.

Please go ahead and use the "blame the zionist" card, you're acting like a Muslim and a Nazi.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 08:27:39 PM by Domanic »

Offline Cascade

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2016, 09:20:10 PM »
First of all he said a lot more than 'God doesn't exist'. It's typical zionist media headlines that you ate up right away because liberals hate Russia. Secondly, Russia has installed that law for a good reason a couple of years ago(Though I'm sure you loved the fact that those Pussy Riot creeps disgraced the Cathedral of Christ) so this guy should have known better. I don't think atheists should be locked up, but Russia has done the right thing by standing up for their orthodox christians against this westernized propaganda. Those PR women would have set a bad precedent if it was left unanswered by the goverment. Unlike the west, people aren't allowed to publicly insult christians and good for them. Deny the scum from the west from brainwashing Russians.
Well, how else would they have titled the article? Media is media. They would always want eye-catching names.

Also immediately you go to the most extreme example you can think of. You shound so corny with that "I wish every christian is tortured and killed" example. You don't need that extreme of an example for it to be hate-speech against christians. But what do you care? Christians don't accept homosexuality so obviously you would lash out against anybody who protects them like you did here, showing your true colors. I was not being paranoid about you in that Pacquiao thread. I didn't want to bring this up again but you two should really think long and hard about your assyrian nationalism if you hate christianity this severely.
Some Christians accept homosexuality and some don't. Let's not presume that most Christians are homophobic. At the end of the day, there are far more gay advocates in Christianity than in Islam.

Still don't understand why you're making assumptions about me (i.e. "severely" hating Christianity, "lashing out" against those who protect Christians...). You seem to cavil on everything I say and use it against me. Didn't you just laugh this all up and said we should "agree to disagree"? Well, you were right. We will just never agree on things. And being assumptive on personal matters will just get us nowhere.

Offline Joe25

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2016, 09:53:28 PM »
Well, how else would they have titled the article? Media is media. They would always want eye-catching names.
Some Christians accept homosexuality and some don't. Let's not presume that most Christians are homophobic. At the end of the day, there are far more gay advocates in Christianity than in Islam.

Still don't understand why you're making assumptions about me (i.e. "severely" hating Christianity, "lashing out" against those who protect Christians...). You seem to cavil on everything I say and use it against me. Didn't you just laugh this all up and said we should "agree to disagree"? Well, you were right. We will just never agree on things. And being assumptive on personal matters will just get us nowhere.

Well what am I to think when you're so adament about hate speech against gays, blacks etc. being punished severely but when christians are the victims you don't have a problem, on the contrary you insult the Russians for protecting them. They made this law for a good reason, those P. Riot propagandists desecrated the church. It doesn't mean Russians are retrogading, they just prevented the country from going the west's way where christianity can be publically desecrated. I guess the liberal way is protecting every group, even muslims, but christians are fair game. Not to Russia, that's why Assyrians love them.

Offline Cascade

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2016, 10:51:23 PM »
Well what am I to think when you're so adament about hate speech against gays, blacks etc. being punished severely but when christians are the victims you don't have a problem, on the contrary you insult the Russians for protecting them. They made this law for a good reason, those P. Riot propagandists desecrated the church. It doesn't mean Russians are retrogading, they just prevented the country from going the west's way where christianity can be publically desecrated. I guess the liberal way is protecting every group, even muslims, but christians are fair game. Not to Russia, that's why Assyrians love them.
Look, this guy has rights to say something as harmless as "God doesn't exist" - And arresting him just for that is plain inane. However, if he goes out proselytizing his atheism and whatnot to the point of hindering people of their daily business then charge him. I'm all for restraining people who are invasive in public, regardless of who or what they are.

Of course I was "adamant" about gays, because that was the subject. I was defending them in this case. I would also protect and stand by discriminated Christians - In many ways, I actually defend Christians and Christianity from the regressive left who think Islam and Christianity are "equally bad".

You know nothing about me. All you do is try hard to fault me and quibble at anything I say.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 11:15:57 AM by Neon »

14 year old girl gets 7 years in prison.

Started by chaldean86Board Chit Chat

Replies: 7
Views: 863
Last post March 24, 2007, 03:20:22 PM
by R O B I N
Russian Scholar: the US will Collapse Next Year

Started by ASHOORBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 0
Views: 574
Last post March 04, 2009, 10:36:34 AM
by ASHOOR
Attorney Robert DeKelaita Indicted -- Faces 50 Years in Prison