Author Topic: member of a political party?  (Read 1987 times)

Offline BraTeiL

• Mid-Level Member
  • Benjamin!
member of a political party?
« on: January 16, 2006, 06:39:57 PM »
hello people,

haven't been in this section for a long time ( once my favourite), but don't understanding  this religion discussions between the mar's , i thought maybe it would be nice asking another question...

are there members of Zowaa  or Mtakasta here or maybe another party? and what's your role in this party?

ThinkAssyrian
Brateil

Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course, we wouldn't fall in love, or have babies, or be who we are. After all, seasons change. So do cities. People come into your life and people go. But it's comforting to know the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you're very lucky, a plane ride away.

Offline KhIgGaAaAaAa

• Mid-Level Member
  • GAWAR POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2006, 06:46:28 PM »
na i'm not in any political party cause theres too many!! i dunno which 1 is legit, which isnt...its confusing.  im just all bout asyrian unity so i'm down with any group that helps assyrians the most
Hooooy nazeh, nazeh, nazeh
hoooy nazeh shqilteyt libbee
la hoya shumthut libbee
dowkhineh qatekh khubee

hoooy nazeh bratit thoora
la daryet libbee noora
bit hawin qatekh khowra

hoooy nazeh bratit shara
belbooseyt mekh doh sahra
khazinekh b zreqtit bahra

Offline RadRides

• Special Member
  • bar-b-que-nin king
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2006, 06:49:54 PM »
Quote from: KhIgGaAaAaAa
na i'm not in any political party cause theres too many!! i dunno which 1 is legit, which isnt...its confusing.  im just all bout asyrian unity so i'm down with any group that helps assyrians the most

true on that regard.  but i voted zowaa regardless.  pick one to help unite.

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2006, 06:49:54 PM »

Offline BraTeiL

• Mid-Level Member
  • Benjamin!
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2006, 07:01:02 PM »
well in holland we have like 10 politcal parties and they are all for Holland, but each one of them in their own way...like conservative, liberal, social democrats etc etc

so why is it  a problem to choose an assyrian party?
Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course, we wouldn't fall in love, or have babies, or be who we are. After all, seasons change. So do cities. People come into your life and people go. But it's comforting to know the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you're very lucky, a plane ride away.

Offline KhIgGaAaAaAa

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2006, 07:03:41 PM »
im not exposed to enough of them cause i live in NY and we have a very low assyrian population and basically i dont know which ones do what.  

smetimes you hear one group don somethin good then you her them doing bad and all that, to me there basically all the same political party just with diffeent people running them.  i dunno, like i said its just cause i aint exposed to them that much
la hoya shumthut libbee
dowkhineh qatekh khubee

la daryet libbee noora
bit hawin qatekh khowra

hoooy nazeh bratit shara

Offline BraTeiL

• Mid-Level Member
  • Benjamin!
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2006, 07:17:37 PM »
hey khigaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no problem  :mrgreen:

living in new york? damn now i am jealous  :blink:

Offline BD

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2006, 07:17:50 PM »
I am an active member of the Australian Labor Party. We are the centre-left party in Australia.

I also err on the side of Zowaa (740), though unfortunatly I didnt get to the polling booth on time to vote.

Offline BraTeiL

• Mid-Level Member
  • Benjamin!
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2006, 08:41:40 PM »
Hey BD,

I am also a memeber of the labor party here in Holland, for a few year snow..

And I am supporting Mtakastaa ( ADO) , member since I am 19.

Is ZOWAA also active in Australia, meaning organising events etc.?

Offline KhIgGaAaAaAa

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2006, 08:43:43 PM »
aight so whats the difference between the ADO and the ADM??  what are there views and hw do they differ?
la hoya shumthut libbee
dowkhineh qatekh khubee

la daryet libbee noora
bit hawin qatekh khowra

hoooy nazeh bratit shara

Offline BraTeiL

• Mid-Level Member
  • Benjamin!
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2006, 09:14:30 PM »
The main difference is the place where they work....now you have to excuse me for my english ( it's 3 am here, but i will try and explain myself clearly)
Mtakasta was founded in the 50 and established in Syria and her mainfield nowadays is Syria and Turkey and ZOWAA works in Iraq and established in the 70's..now when Zowaa was established  she was kinda radical and much more with defense then Mtakastaa, this was was more of the talking stuff..
they decided the line of iraq and syria/turkey...that's also why assyrians froms syria don't have much to do with zowaa and vice versa.

Nowadays....they have great contacts and they support eachother..now i have to excuse me for recent changes..i am not really into the politic anymore...

I can give you more info about mtakastaa.like what that they do nowadays etc...or you can look at www.ado-world.org....

Offline KhIgGaAaAaAa

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2006, 09:16:33 PM »
aight thank you very much
la hoya shumthut libbee
dowkhineh qatekh khubee

la daryet libbee noora
bit hawin qatekh khowra

hoooy nazeh bratit shara

Offline BraTeiL

• Mid-Level Member
  • Benjamin!
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2006, 07:11:53 PM »
uuhmmm not many i see, why is it?

are politics not interesting? or do you have another reason why you don't participate?

Offline BD

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2006, 07:19:28 PM »
I hardly know anything about Assyrian politics. But I know enough such that the logical choice for me would be to vote 740.

I know more about Australian politics though....

Offline Senator_Danavi

• Exposing Treason, Oppresion & Defamation
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2006, 07:29:00 PM »
Zowaa has been more Christian and following Jesus' message than a lot of "Christian" institutions.

I feel by supporting Zowaa not only am I furthering my people's (my omta's) rights and preserving our culture, but I am also fulfilling one of Jesus' many commands.

Other than that, I can talk for days about Zowaa, its great accomplishments, and why it is the ONLY choice for the Assyrian Chaldean Syriac Nation.

Offline BraTeiL

• Mid-Level Member
  • Benjamin!
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2006, 07:57:31 PM »
Quote from: Senator_Danavi
Zowaa has been more Christian and following Jesus' message than a lot of "Christian" institutions.

I feel by supporting Zowaa not only am I furthering my people's (my omta's) rights and preserving our culture, but I am also fulfilling one of Jesus' many commands.

Other than that, I can talk for days about Zowaa, its great accomplishments, and why it is the ONLY choice for the Assyrian Chaldean Syriac Nation.

my knowledge about zowaa isn't that much to be honest, because we just have a few zowaa members here in holland while mtakastaa is (was) very good organised....but we worked together a few times with Zowaa (europe) and did great things together....
so i am definately a zowaa friend

ThinkAssyrian
Brateil

and BD.....how active are you in australian politics? wasn't australia that recognized the assyrian genocide of 1915?

Offline BD

« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2006, 10:35:25 PM »
Until a couple of months ago, I headed the NSW Young Labor Economics committee. This committee is seen as a youth advisory body to the NSW Government and Federal Parliamentary Labor Party on economics. NSW stands for New South Wales, which is the province/state I live in.

At the moment I do not have any official positions.

I am not aware of Australia recognising the 1915 genocide. Maybe we did, but it certainly wasnt publicised.

Offline BraTeiL

• Mid-Level Member
  • Benjamin!
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2006, 10:49:02 PM »
Quote from: BD
Until a couple of months ago, I headed the NSW Young Labor Economics committee. This committee is seen as a youth advisory body to the NSW Government and Federal Parliamentary Labor Party on economics. NSW stands for New South Wales, which is the province/state I live in.

At the moment I do not have any official positions.

I am not aware of Australia recognising the 1915 genocide. Maybe we did, but it certainly wasnt publicised.

wow, that sounds good:)
australia is divided in states la? i think one of the states recognized it...we were so happy hearing that and so proud...but now i am confused

Quiz: What's Your "True" Political Party?

Started by shamirumBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 22
Views: 2536
Last post March 29, 2007, 11:10:01 PM
by Hookah
Dutch Political Party Asks Government to Recognize Assyrian Genocide of 1915

Started by AshurayaPlashaBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 3
Views: 545
Last post July 05, 2012, 04:21:30 PM
by AlexSuryoyo
An Assyrian Political party who did it right..

Started by Assyrian NationalistBoard Serious Topics and Discussions

Replies: 8
Views: 517
Last post November 09, 2015, 03:32:08 PM
by Joe25
YOUTH PARTY 4 AT SOCIETY: HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

Started by Event PromoterBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 197
Views: 8409
Last post October 29, 2005, 03:33:41 PM
by shamoosey
Which member of AVN