Author Topic: Where do you lie in the political spectrum? (left, centre, right)  (Read 3473 times)

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
Re: Where do you lie in the political spectrum? (left, centre, right)
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2017, 11:14:41 PM »
My Political Views
I am a right social libertarian
Right: 4.94, Libertarian: 4.03

Political Spectrum Quiz

My Foreign Policy Views
Score: -0.71

Political Spectrum Quiz

My Culture War Stance
Score: -1.19

Political Spectrum Quiz

Offline Neon

• Try and fail, but never fail to try.
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2017, 12:52:28 AM »
My Political Views
I am a right social libertarian
Right: 4.94, Libertarian: 4.03

Political Spectrum Quiz

My Foreign Policy Views
Score: -0.71

Political Spectrum Quiz

My Culture War Stance
Score: -1.19

Political Spectrum Quiz

I thought you were "extreme central" (as you said)....Lol
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2017, 12:20:03 PM »
I thought you were "extreme central" (as you said)....Lol

the questions are vague at times, then there's the "how much you care about this topic?" scale.

I consider myself Center-Right.

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2017, 12:20:03 PM »

Online Mr. Tambourine Man

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2017, 06:38:53 PM »

''An anthropologist squeezed my arm, just for the satisfaction of having touched the flesh and blood of an Assyrian.'' - Ivan Kakovitch

Offline Assyrian Nationalist

• hurr durr
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2017, 08:42:13 PM »
I think it's because I agree with the rights to guns and also abortion, those are more important anyway and the test seems to reflect it. For religion, I'm fond of christianity but when I look at how religion has divided the Assyrian people I feel that seperation of church and state is important. On the other hand I live in the West where this would mean more rights for gays and other immoral things, but if it surpresses Islam then I am conservative on that issue. As for homosexuality, they shouldn't get to marry or adopt children, have disgusting parades in public etc. it's about morality again. I wouldn't care if they would keep to themselves though.

The overwhelming of homosexuals don't go to gay parades and are against it, majority of them that are apart of the gay parade are SJW and straight people.

Homosexuality isn't immoral when it's genetic, it's also found in 100+ species in the animal kingdom and has been around in civilization way before Abrahamic mythology.

What do you mean 'keep it to themselves', are you bothered when a straight couple is making out in public? Why do you have illegitimate and irrational fears on this?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 08:43:56 PM by Assyrian Nationalist »

Offline Assyrian Nationalist

• hurr durr
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2017, 08:43:11 PM »
o

Offline Neon

« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2017, 01:11:45 AM »
the questions are vague at times, then there's the "how much you care about this topic?" scale.

I consider myself Center-Right.
Just pay closer attention to the questions for accurate results. I consider myself a centrist that leans to the left, and yet I always end up as that. So if they're vague how come they're getting it right?

I thought your position was justified though. You have a lot of right-wing ideas (not that it's a bad thing), from what you expressed here. What were your thoughts on abortion, sex before marriage, morality without religion and homosexuality?

o
That's exactly like mine. Although the last test crossed me over to the authoritarian side. But I've always been a centre-leftist social moderate. :)

The overwhelming of homosexuals don't go to gay parades and are against it, majority of them that are apart of the gay parade are SJW and straight people.

Homosexuality isn't immoral when it's genetic, it's also found in 100+ species in the animal kingdom and has been around in civilization way before Abrahamic mythology.

What do you mean 'keep it to themselves', are you bothered when a straight couple is making out in public? Why do you have illegitimate and irrational fears on this?
It's true that the women in the gay parades tend to be heterosexual, and usually, feminists.

To be fair, it could be a guy thing. Men are really visual. So it's understandable for them to be really repulsed when they see something sexually unattractive to them. Gays guys are disgusted by vaginas anyway. Lol. I don't think religion is always the root to homophobia, even though it can be used as an excuse.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2017, 06:29:43 PM »
Just pay closer attention to the questions for accurate results. I consider myself a centrist that leans to the left, and yet I always end up as that. So if they're vague how come they're getting it right?

I thought your position was justified though. You have a lot of right-wing ideas (not that it's a bad thing), from what you expressed here. What were your thoughts on abortion, sex before marriage, morality without religion and homosexuality?
That's exactly like mine. Although the last test crossed me over to the authoritarian side. But I've always been a centre-leftist social moderate. :)
It's true that the women in the gay parades tend to be heterosexual, and usually, feminists.

To be fair, it could be a guy thing. Men are really visual. So it's understandable for them to be really repulsed when they see something sexually unattractive to them. Gays guys are disgusted by vaginas anyway. Lol. I don't think religion is always the root to homophobia, even though it can be used as an excuse.

abortion I thought should be allowed because there's alot of dumb teenaged (sometimes young adult) broads who, despite sex education, """some how""" manage to still get pregnant by accident at a moment of their life when they have absolutely NO real way to independently support a child without going on welfare and draining a valuable resource that should be reserved for those down on their luck.

sex before marriage I thought shouldn't really be allowed on the basis that having sex without truly loving the other person has a strange psychological effect and ruins future relationships some how. sex before marriage isn't really the issue but sex without real love. I believe the marriage bit came about because it was considered that marriage was the ultimate way to show that you really loved someone; thus it became "sex before marriage"

morality without religion I thought was religion was a very good way of spreading morality because it incited a belief in something even though it's a very flawed way as it pretty much relies on soft brainwashing but it really does the job done. Religion and Nationalism, being part of an overall common group is a huge unifying factor when it comes to societies. You need a strongly united society in order to keep the state stable. The problem with a single common group of course is the exclusion of those not within the group but that's inevitable without placing them into the overall group some how.

My thoughts on homosexuality was that if it's really controlled by DNA, then there's no choice but to accept it as there's nothing to be really done about it.

You're going to dislike this Neon and Dom but don't take it personally.

I dislike the modern, Western idea of Homosexuality because I've noticed that homosexual Assyrians, here in the USA, place their sexuality higher than their Assyrian identity; they're more concerned with being gay instead of being Assyrian.

It's even gotten to a point where "gay" seems to be their ethnic identity rather than Assyrian and I've noticed this trend with other non-Assyrian gays. Also, I'm using gay to mean both men and women, not just men alone.

At a weak point in our very history and in consideration with our survival, we need every Assyrian to lend a helping hand...
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 06:34:01 PM by mrzurnaci »

Offline Neon

« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2017, 08:19:04 PM »
abortion I thought should be allowed because there's alot of dumb teenaged (sometimes young adult) broads who, despite sex education, """some how""" manage to still get pregnant by accident at a moment of their life when they have absolutely NO real way to independently support a child without going on welfare and draining a valuable resource that should be reserved for those down on their luck.

sex before marriage I thought shouldn't really be allowed on the basis that having sex without truly loving the other person has a strange psychological effect and ruins future relationships some how. sex before marriage isn't really the issue but sex without real love. I believe the marriage bit came about because it was considered that marriage was the ultimate way to show that you really loved someone; thus it became "sex before marriage"

morality without religion I thought was religion was a very good way of spreading morality because it incited a belief in something even though it's a very flawed way as it pretty much relies on soft brainwashing but it really does the job done. Religion and Nationalism, being part of an overall common group is a huge unifying factor when it comes to societies. You need a strongly united society in order to keep the state stable. The problem with a single common group of course is the exclusion of those not within the group but that's inevitable without placing them into the overall group some how.

My thoughts on homosexuality was that if it's really controlled by DNA, then there's no choice but to accept it as there's nothing to be really done about it.

You're going to dislike this Neon and Dom but don't take it personally.

I dislike the modern, Western idea of Homosexuality because I've noticed that homosexual Assyrians, here in the USA, place their sexuality higher than their Assyrian identity; they're more concerned with being gay instead of being Assyrian.

It's even gotten to a point where "gay" seems to be their ethnic identity rather than Assyrian and I've noticed this trend with other non-Assyrian gays. Also, I'm using gay to mean both men and women, not just men alone.

At a weak point in our very history and in consideration with our survival, we need every Assyrian to lend a helping hand...
Yeah, your ideas on sex before marriage and morality without religion were "right" enough. Centrism is rather liberal on these. But, that's that.

Nah, it's okay. You're speaking of OTHER gays who act like this (and they exist). Don't forgot those who think they have a common ground with Islam. 

Ronaldo left out of Madrid derby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by thirstyninosBoard Sports

Replies: 11
Views: 1269
Last post March 06, 2006, 04:18:39 PM
by BOOMER
member of a political party?

Started by BraTeiLBoard Culture & History

Replies: 16
Views: 1986
Last post January 18, 2006, 10:49:02 PM
by BraTeiL
Got a Caretaker for their Dog, and left the Sons Alone!

Started by ASHOORBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 12
Views: 472
Last post January 10, 2006, 10:36:18 AM
by linda
If ur gf has left u, sing this to her (assyrian/english)

Started by JohnSydneyBoard Music & Arts

Replies: 6
Views: 1827
Last post October 22, 2015, 09:20:52 AM
by Neon
AssyrianVoice Day at Rogers Centre (AUG 5/06)

Started by EnkiBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 36
Views: 2243
Last post February 22, 2006, 04:00:57 PM
by BeLLaMaFIa