Author Topic: Look at this Kurdish idiot on Twitter  (Read 704 times)

Offline Assyrian Nationalist

• hurr durr

Offline Neon

• Try and fail, but never fail to try.
Re: Look at this Kurdish idiot on Twitter
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 12:39:00 AM »
And yet Assyrians are too busy hating on Turks because what they done 100 years ago.

Even Turks (who are not perfect) don't have this deep hatred towards us. Seriously, those who are irrationally against us tend to be Kurds.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Mr. Tambourine Man

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 12:54:18 AM »
Khmara bront khmare.
''An anthropologist squeezed my arm, just for the satisfaction of having touched the flesh and blood of an Assyrian.'' - Ivan Kakovitch

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 12:54:18 AM »

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2017, 02:41:15 AM »
And yet Assyrians are too busy hating on Turks because what they done 100 years ago.

Even Turks (who are not perfect) don't have this deep hatred towards us. Seriously, those who are irrationally against us tend to be Kurds.

realistically, we SHOULD be hating the Turks; they're the ones who told Kurds, Arabs, Chechens, and Circassians to attack us and the Armenians with impunity.

Kurds weren't intelligent on their to think that they should kill us, the Turks commanded them as goon henchmen.

Offline Neon

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2017, 03:13:22 AM »
realistically, we SHOULD be hating the Turks; they're the ones who told Kurds, Arabs, Chechens, and Circassians to attack us and the Armenians with impunity.

Kurds weren't intelligent on their to think that they should kill us, the Turks commanded them as goon henchmen.
Yes, but that was before. Turks don't really care about us now. They're pretty much ambivalent when it comes to us. They don't have a tribe mentality. They are a vast people (70 million) in a relatively large nation with citizens having contrasting views, akin to Americans and the Brits. Kurds are pretty much homogeneous to each other when it comes to sentiments, even if there are 30 million of them.

You got to admit that, today, it's always Kurds who are irrationally hateful towards us in such large numbers. Nothing is more foul than an Assyrian to them. Heck, the two Kurdish users here kind of prove that. They came here to showcase their culture, argue with us and repeat. They didn't come here to learn our language, see what our music sounds like, etc. Because other foreigners who came here (Americans, Arabs) always asked me what this word means in Assyrians, they requested name of Assyrian singers and Assyrian songs. Kurds brazenly came here and be like "hey look at this Kurdish song", "we're Aryans", "Assyrians are stubborn".....Very telling of them.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2017, 01:11:50 PM »
Yes, but that was before. Turks don't really care about us now. They're pretty much ambivalent when it comes to us. They don't have a tribe mentality. They are a vast people (70 million) in a relatively large nation with citizens having contrasting views, akin to Americans and the Brits. Kurds are pretty much homogeneous to each other when it comes to sentiments, even if there are 30 million of them.

You got to admit that, today, it's always Kurds who are irrationally hateful towards us in such large numbers. Nothing is more foul than an Assyrian to them. Heck, the two Kurdish users here kind of prove that. They came here to showcase their culture, argue with us and repeat. They didn't come here to learn our language, see what our music sounds like, etc. Because other foreigners who came here (Americans, Arabs) always asked me what this word means in Assyrians, they requested name of Assyrian singers and Assyrian songs. Kurds brazenly came here and be like "hey look at this Kurdish song", "we're Aryans", "Assyrians are stubborn".....Very telling of them.

now I see your point.

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2017, 06:27:23 PM »
There are idiots in every nation and no one should take the words of nationalists (kurds or assyrian ) seriously . I would take an Assyrian neighbor any day of the week over a turk or arab or persian . Mind you that most of those who write stuff like that are just kids nothing more .
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 06:28:52 PM by nejepnerast »

Offline Neon

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2017, 07:44:38 PM »
There are idiots in every nation and no one should take the words of nationalists (kurds or assyrian ) seriously . I would take an Assyrian neighbor any day of the week over a turk or arab or persian . Mind you that most of those who write stuff like that are just kids nothing more .
What's your ethnicity?

Offline Qišta

• ܕܸܡܥܹ̈ܐ ܕܢܗܪܝܢ
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2017, 04:41:03 AM »
Kurds are pretty much homogeneous to each other when it comes to sentiments, even if there are 30 million of them.
They are too busy hating themselves (especially since Turkey still holds the threads of puppetry on one of their factions). I'd be surprised if they didn't break into civil war before the daesh scum are dealt with.

You got to admit that, today, it's always Kurds who are irrationally hateful towards us in such large numbers. Nothing is more foul than an Assyrian to them.
Depends where the Kurds are from. It's hard to see from a distance, but they are trees of different forests. I lived 30 minutes away from Ankawa, and I never felt the tension in the air. The closer they are to Assyrians, the less intolerant they are. Of course, there is the old geezer exception and the brainwashed youth... but overall, Erbil is okay.

Dohuk though... eek.

Heck, the two Kurdish users here kind of prove that. They came here to showcase their culture, argue with us and repeat. They didn't come here to learn our language, see what our music sounds like, etc. Because other foreigners who came here (Americans, Arabs) always asked me what this word means in Assyrians, they requested name of Assyrian singers and Assyrian songs. Kurds brazenly came here and be like "hey look at this Kurdish song", "we're Aryans", "Assyrians are stubborn".....Very telling of them.

I wager both of them are from diaspora.
Finally!

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2017, 07:19:59 AM »
What's your ethnicity?
I'm a Kurd , although i do not see how that is relevant to what I wrote .

Offline Neon

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2017, 07:37:04 AM »
I'm a Kurd , although i do not see how that is relevant to what I wrote .
Whether it was or not, I was curious about your ethnicity. We have foreigners in here anyway, and you didn't seem like an Assyrian.

Do you mostly have a positive outlook on Assyrians or you're like the other two Kurds who have a bone to pick with us? I mean, just for once, I want a Kurd to sign up in here and be fascinated by us rather than lecture us and tell us how their culture is superior (heck, you can do both). The other two Kurds failed to do showcase how Assyrians and Kurds are friends, and not enemies. I hope you'll prove me wrong.

Offline Neon

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2017, 07:44:01 AM »
Depends where the Kurds are from. It's hard to see from a distance, but they are trees of different forests. I lived 30 minutes away from Ankawa, and I never felt the tension in the air. The closer they are to Assyrians, the less intolerant they are. Of course, there is the old geezer exception and the brainwashed youth... but overall, Erbil is okay.
I guess the less they know us the more they'd hate and fear us. Those who are around us will see how we are rather generous people.

A personal question if you don't mind, where are you in the diaspora? :)

I wager both of them are from diaspora.
Alan is from the UK, as his profile states. The "Ezedi Kurd" is also obviously from an English country, considering that he knows English rather well.

Offline Qišta

• ܕܸܡܥܹ̈ܐ ܕܢܗܪܝܢ
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2017, 11:13:31 AM »
A personal question if you don't mind, where are you in the diaspora? :)
I'm stranded in the freedom country and I'm terrified of flying to Mosul or Erbil because it may be taken down by rebels in Syria or Turkey or daesh or peshmerga or allies.

Even though daesh overrun Mosul after I left Iraq, I now have no home to go back to. Politically, I'm a """refugee""" (I'm not a refugee). My family back in Iraq are refugees, sadly.

Alan is from the UK, as his profile states. The "Ezedi Kurd" is also obviously from an English country, considering that he knows English rather well.

As they say here in the urban, "NAILED IT!"
Finally!

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2017, 01:41:48 PM »
Whether it was or not, I was curious about your ethnicity. We have foreigners in here anyway, and you didn't seem like an Assyrian.

Do you mostly have a positive outlook on Assyrians or you're like the other two Kurds who have a bone to pick with us? I mean, just for once, I want a Kurd to sign up in here and be fascinated by us rather than lecture us and tell us how their culture is superior (heck, you can do both). The other two Kurds failed to do showcase how Assyrians and Kurds are friends, and not enemies. I hope you'll prove me wrong.
lol, no no  i have no bones to pick with anyone . I have always admire the Christian community (Assyrian , Chaldean , Armenian ) in Kurdistan and have nothing but the respect . I'm not a nationalist nor do I endorse  it , I believe progress and peace happens when we learn to accept each other . I'm rather Buddhist , so I'm proud of nothing :) .
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 02:32:00 PM by nejepnerast »

Offline Neon

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2017, 12:21:16 AM »
lol, no no  i have no bones to pick with anyone . I have always admire the Christian community (Assyrian , Chaldean , Armenian ) in Kurdistan and have nothing but the respect . I'm not a nationalist nor do I endorse  it , I believe progress and peace happens when we learn to accept each other . I'm rather Buddhist , so I'm proud of nothing :) .
That's really nice and respectful of you. I wish more people, and not just Kurds, viewed us that way. ;)

Heard what this Kurdish Minister Said? IDIOT

Started by ASHOORBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 27
Views: 2647
Last post July 17, 2009, 09:09:38 AM
by Blockness
Kurdish Minister Has No Objection to Assyrian Christian Administrative Area

Started by AudaciousBoard Culture & History

Replies: 5
Views: 2030
Last post February 27, 2006, 11:45:05 PM
by Enki