Author Topic: It would be nice to have a documentary on Assyrians in Europe  (Read 528 times)

Offline Assyrian Nationalist

• hurr durr
It would be nice to have a documentary on Assyrians in Europe
« on: October 13, 2017, 02:13:41 AM »
To know how it feels like to be within European society, what is the state of communities in Sweden or Germany ect. and know what are their foreign contributions in the Assyrian homeland. Anyone else agrees? Would be a very interesting view point.

Offline Cascade

• Many waters cannot quench love.
Re: It would be nice to have a documentary on Assyrians in Europe
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 02:36:38 AM »
Why Europe in particular? Assyrians don't stand out much there anyway.

I'd say Australia or the US.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 01:17:46 PM »
Why Europe in particular? Assyrians don't stand out much there anyway.

I'd say Australia or the US.

Probably Australia, Hell I wouldn't be surprised if Assyrians funded it there themselves.
I already have an idea how I would structure the documentary as well.

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 01:17:46 PM »

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 01:22:59 PM »
Ask Terrence Malick to make a movie about the Assyrians, like Atom Egoyan made the one about the Armenians.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0273435/reference

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 11:55:05 AM »
The message of every single Assyrian youtube i watched is the message of hate which is the worst thing you can do to your nation and the same goes for the internet sites which failed miserably to promote Assyrian cause and culture . They are busy posting imaginary attacks on assyrian schools or attack on Chrismes tree by kurds and so on which within an hour is dismissed as mere propaganda by assyrian themselves .

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2017, 01:18:18 PM »
The message of every single Assyrian youtube i watched is the message of hate which is the worst thing you can do to your nation and the same goes for the internet sites which failed miserably to promote Assyrian cause and culture . They are busy posting imaginary attacks on assyrian schools or attack on Chrismes tree by kurds and so on which within an hour is dismissed as mere propaganda by assyrian themselves .

Coming from the same guy who said Assyrians are 1% of Nineveh Plains...

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2017, 10:07:44 AM »
Coming from the same guy who said Assyrians are 1% of Nineveh Plains...

never said that , i said 2%

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2017, 12:20:58 PM »
never said that , i said 2%
( ͜。 ͡ʖ ͜。) that number is still wrong. Rudaw says 40% but for some reason u don't believe Rudaw, hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2017, 08:50:34 PM »
Pontic Greek Elia Kazan made also a film about his people. America America is the name of it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056825/reference

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2017, 01:46:57 PM »
( ͜。 ͡ʖ ͜。) that number is still wrong. Rudaw says 40% but for some reason u don't believe Rudaw, hmmmmmmmmmmm...

show me .

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2017, 02:37:08 PM »
show me .
I don't understand what is your problem? Assyrian homeland belongs to Assyrians and not Kurds. Kurds can't even protect their own homeland. So Kurds should leave Assyrians alone and do their own politics. Let Assyrians be happy with their own homeland.

Sunni Muslim Kurds don't want to protect those lands. The very first attack by our enemies and Kurdish ****merga will ran like rats and give it for free to our enemies. Sunni Muslim Kurds will give Assyrian land to the Arabs in the first place, like they gave away Shengal and Kirkuk away.

So, maybe when Assyrians will rule their region, they will protect and defend their homeland from Arabs.

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2017, 10:25:37 PM »
show me .

From -> http://www.rudaw.net/english/middleeast/iraq/24012014

It's the 3rd paragraph.

"The Nineveh Plain has the largest population of Christians in Iraq. They make up around 40 percent of the population of the planned new province. They now live in a so-called disputed area: Iraqi territory that Kurdistan claims for its autonomous region."

40% is almost half. Also take into account that, as Kurds, you've been given an autonomous region even though Kurds collectively make up less than 25% of Iraq...
To deny Assyrians having a region would be complete hypocrisy.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 10:30:50 PM by mrzurnaci »

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2017, 01:34:38 PM »
From -> http://www.rudaw.net/english/middleeast/iraq/24012014

It's the 3rd paragraph.

"The Nineveh Plain has the largest population of Christians in Iraq. They make up around 40 percent of the population of the planned new province. They now live in a so-called disputed area: Iraqi territory that Kurdistan claims for its autonomous region."

40% is almost half. Also take into account that, as Kurds, you've been given an autonomous region even though Kurds collectively make up less than 25% of Iraq...
To deny Assyrians having a region would be complete hypocrisy.

"They make up around 40 percent of the population of the planned new province."

Is your english that bad ?

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2017, 02:18:32 PM »
"They make up around 40 percent of the population of the planned new province."

Is your english that bad ?

THESE PICTURES show the planned province...

« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 02:25:13 PM by mrzurnaci »

Offline Cascade

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2017, 02:05:28 AM »
I don't understand what is your problem? Assyrian homeland belongs to Assyrians and not Kurds. Kurds can't even protect their own homeland. So Kurds should leave Assyrians alone and do their own politics. Let Assyrians be happy with their own homeland.

Sunni Muslim Kurds don't want to protect those lands. The very first attack by our enemies and Kurdish ****merga will ran like rats and give it for free to our enemies. Sunni Muslim Kurds will give Assyrian land to the Arabs in the first place, like they gave away Shengal and Kirkuk away.

So, maybe when Assyrians will rule their region, they will protect and defend their homeland from Arabs.

Wait, now you're defending us and Nejereprisssosoltririr is scorning us?

What dimension am I in please? Lol
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2017, 08:29:53 AM »
Wait, now you're defending us and Nejereprisssosoltririr is scorning us?

What dimension am I in please? Lol
I was NEVER against Assyria and Assyrians. Only against Assyria and Assyrians within GREAT Kurdistan. Kuridstan needs to be a pure country, without other races.

I support Assyria where Assyrians are the greatest majority, period! I have nothing against your people. Better Christian Assyrians near us than filthy smelly disgusting genocidal Sunni Muslims

Offline Cascade

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2017, 04:03:11 AM »
I was NEVER against Assyria and Assyrians. Only against Assyria and Assyrians within GREAT Kurdistan. Kuridstan needs to be a pure country, without other races.

I support Assyria where Assyrians are the greatest majority, period! I have nothing against your people. Better Christian Assyrians near us than filthy smelly disgusting genocidal Sunni Muslims
Where is Assyria and where is Kurdistan to you?

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2017, 06:32:45 AM »
Where is Assyria and where is Kurdistan to you?
Assyria = populated Assyrian villages and towns where Assyrians are the majority.

Great Kurdistan = from Amed to Kermanshah and everything in between.

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2017, 10:32:20 AM »
THESE PICTURES show the planned province...

So they are not 40% of nineveh plain ,  but will constitute 40% of a NEW province that does not exist .

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2017, 06:09:09 PM »
So they are not 40% of nineveh plain ,  but will constitute 40% of a NEW province that does not exist .
That statement makes no sense considering provinces do not exist in general. A province is just a legally partition piece of continuous land within a defined territory of a country.

Secondly, you do realize that it's not just Assyrians that are backing the Nineveh Plains province right? Yazidis, Shabakis, and Turkomans are backing it too. The only ones who seriously oppose it are Sunni Arabs and KRG Kurds.
So no, it's not just 40% that are saying yes, it's 70-90%

From the sound of your responses, You sound like you DON'T want the Nineveh Plains to become a region...

Offline Cascade

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2017, 06:20:03 AM »
From the sound of your responses, You sound like you DON'T want the Nineveh Plains to become a region...
Of course he doesn't. He hates Assyrians because of how savage they were 2500 years ago. He's made this stance clear.

Conveniently, Kurds get a pass, despite the fact that they were brutal no more than a century ago (and a few are nowadays too). But I shouldn't be surprised. He's a biased Kurd.

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2017, 10:12:29 AM »
Of course he doesn't. He hates Assyrians because of how savage they were 2500 years ago. He's made this stance clear.

Conveniently, Kurds get a pass, despite the fact that they were brutal no more than a century ago (and a few are nowadays too). But I shouldn't be surprised. He's a biased Kurd.

I also forgot to mention that even if Assyrians break away, what's the big deal when there's still Assyrians in Dohuk? Makes no sense trying to force every single Assyrian into Kurdistan unless there's an ulterior motive...

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2017, 10:21:57 AM »
That statement makes no sense considering provinces do not exist in general. A province is just a legally partition piece of continuous land within a defined territory of a country.

Secondly, you do realize that it's not just Assyrians that are backing the Nineveh Plains province right? Yazidis, Shabakis, and Turkomans are backing it too. The only ones who seriously oppose it are Sunni Arabs and KRG Kurds.
So no, it's not just 40% that are saying yes, it's 70-90%

Really , you still did not get it , is your english that bad  ? Non of the above is even remotely related to your claim of 40% .

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2017, 07:55:40 PM »
Really , you still did not get it , is your english that bad  ? Non of the above is even remotely related to your claim of 40% .

that doesn't change the fact that non-Assyrian minorities are backing the NP province. You seem so hell-bent on making this some Assyrian conspiracy. is Rudaw going to start publishing news on how Assyrians control all the banks or something? lol

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2017, 10:42:29 AM »
that doesn't change the fact that non-Assyrian minorities are backing the NP province. You seem so hell-bent on making this some Assyrian conspiracy. is Rudaw going to start publishing news on how Assyrians control all the banks or something? lol

Ok , so the 40% does not exist :)  ,

So you are building a fictional region based on an article published in 2014 by KURDS about an idea of establishing an New province (again does not exist ) for few assyrian villages and other minorities within NP and before I forget The assyrian parties including ADM completely reject the idea of ANY ASSYRIAN entity within iraq . Huh 

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2017, 10:52:17 AM »
Ok , so the 40% does not exist :)  ,

So you are building a fictional region based on an article published in 2014 by KURDS about an idea of establishing an New province (again does not exist ) for few assyrian villages and other minorities within NP and before I forget The assyrian parties including ADM completely reject the idea of ANY ASSYRIAN entity within iraq . Huh 

are you trolling again because that what it seems like. Where did you get your assumption that the 40% is just gone all of a sudden?

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2017, 10:57:00 AM »
are you trolling again because that what it seems like. Where did you get your assumption that the 40% is just gone all of a sudden?

lolol , i almost fall of my chair . You are hopeless . Honestly go take an ESL cours , because if you still did not get it then i can not help you . Go back and read or ask someone to help explain the article to you . Good day to you

Assyrians in North America have an Accent. Those in Australia & Europe don't!

Started by ASHOORBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 44
Views: 7695
Last post June 13, 2015, 12:25:15 AM
by Cascade
nice assyrians goals.

Started by tihe-othurBoard Sports

Replies: 1
Views: 720
Last post December 05, 2005, 09:14:55 PM
by thirstyninos
Its nice to see Non-Assyrians taking a notice