Author Topic: As Kurds contemplate independence, sample currency has Assyrian writing  (Read 1956 times)

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
As Kurds are holding a referendum soon on independence from Iraq, Just read the article below about how their design for a future currency has Assyrian writing on it.

Since I and the majority of Assyrians are against this upcoming referendum on indedpedence, I wouldnt want any Assyrian on any Kurdish currency. I know they are trying to get us on their side by throwing these goodies our way. No thanks...

http://www.rudaw.net/mobile/english/kurdistan/220620173

-Like Assyrian Voice? Want to post here? then join us NOW!

-Booking a hotel anytime soon? Assyrian Voice has an affiliate with Hotels.com : please book through the link below and AssyrianVoice gets a commission from each booking: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2932820-10443216-1426796392000

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
it won't happen until Turkey gets drunk one night.

Offline Cascade

• Many waters cannot quench love.
What's the problem? At least they are recognizing us, no?

I hope Kurdistan becomes a country. I really don't mind it, tbh. Why? Because I don't really care.

Not to mention, Iraq is already corrupted and has gone down the tdrain. And, above all, many of us have moved out (and still are doing so). So what worse can happen here? Kurdistan being independent certainly doesn't so bad here, especially when we have ISIS and the Syrian Civil War.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Assyrian Voice Forum

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
What's the problem? At least they are recognizing us, no?

I hope Kurdistan becomes a country. I really don't mind it, tbh. Why? Because I don't really care.

Not to mention, Iraq is already corrupted and has gone down the tdrain. And, above all, many of us have moved out (and still are doing so). So what worse can happen here? Kurdistan being independent certainly doesn't so bad here, especially when we have ISIS and the Syrian Civil War.

Because it won't actually happen unless Turkey and/or Iran allows it.

Turkey is scared that the PKK will use an independent Kurdistan as a base of operations AND will use independent Kurdish government for funding to launch attacks in Turkey. However, I wouldn't mind this considering Turkey is delving back into Islamism.

Offline Cascade

They can always just take northern Iraq. Practically it is theirs nowadays.

They don't necessarily need southeastern Turkey and northwestern Iran.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
They can always just take northern Iraq. Practically it is theirs nowadays.

They don't necessarily need southeastern Turkey and northwestern Iran.

Not many Assyrians know this but the Kurds didn't really take (much of) the land from us, the Turks took it from us and gave most of it to Kurds for being 'good little Muslims', only recently have they actually been taking land.

Offline Crocodile Bani

• Special Member
  • Formerly Moja Moja

Turkey is scared that the PKK will use an independent Kurdistan as a base of operations AND will use independent Kurdish government for funding to launch attacks in Turkey. However, I wouldn't mind this considering Turkey is delving back into Islamism.

If Israel wants a Kurdistan, Israel will get a Kurdistan.  They have been very supportive of Kurdistan.  Whether they want Kurdistan there due to the instability they will cause, or if it is due to some kind of alliance, it is 100% in the hands of the Israelis.
Back in Darwin for the 2nd time in my life.  Originally from Sydney (Fairfield area), lived in Vanuatu, Japan (twice), Thailand and Darwin once previously.  Western Sydney Wanderers fan as well as Parramatta Eels.  Veteran of 3 World Cups (1994, 2006 and 2010).

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
If Israel wants a Kurdistan, Israel will get a Kurdistan.  They have been very supportive of Kurdistan.  Whether they want Kurdistan there due to the instability they will cause, or if it is due to some kind of alliance, it is 100% in the hands of the Israelis.
you already know that I don't believe in conspiracy theories that make no logical sense or have any real sequential logic to it.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
It doesn't even matter what the Jews or even the Russians want. It is what the Kurds want. Kurds want their own state, it is our natural right. Kurds want it, so therefore there will be an independent Kurdish state called Great Kurdistan.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 08:14:55 PM by Ezidi Kurd »

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
It doesn't even matter what the Jews or even the Russians want. It is what the Kurds want. Kurds want their own state, it is our natural right. Kurds want it, so therefore there will be an independent Kurdish state called Great Kurdistan.

then future Kurdistan will fall under Islamism after Kurds get their country and a new generation born after independence look for something else to inspire them.

Offline Cascade

you already know that I don't believe in conspiracy theories that make no logical sense or have any real sequential logic to it.
1+

Offline Bronit Omta

• www.AssyrianVoice.net

Israel will determine if Kurdistan will exist. Kurds are nothing without the Israeli support.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
then future Kurdistan will fall under Islamism after Kurds get their country
No it is NOT. As long there are the Ezdi Kurds and the PKK, Greater Kurdistan will NEVER fall under the Islamism.

The biggest pan-Kurdistan organisation is PKK. PKK is the party of ALL Kurds. It unites the Kurds from all parts of the world. PKK is much bigger than all parties of Kurdistan.

PKK= Greater Kurdistan
PKK = Kurdish race

As long there are Kurds, there will be PKK. Power to the PKK, power to the people.

PKK are far from being an Islamist party.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
Israel will determine if Kurdistan will exist. Kurds are nothing without the Israeli support.
Israel and Jews are nothing and overrated. My people found out that Jews are our enemies when they supported DAESH in the Shengal GENOCIDE on 3-8-2014.

Semitic Jews are the biggest enemies of the Aryans, the Jews feel connected and interrelated to the Muslim Arabs, since the Jews and Arabs are related to each other. They belong to the same race...
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 10:01:02 AM by Ezidi Kurd »

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
As Kurds are holding a referendum soon on independence from Iraq, Just read the article below about how their design for a future currency has Assyrian writing on it.

Since I and the majority of Assyrians are against this upcoming referendum on indedpedence, I wouldnt want any Assyrian on any Kurdish currency. I know they are trying to get us on their side by throwing these goodies our way. No thanks...

http://www.rudaw.net/mobile/english/kurdistan/220620173

ASHOOR , Just out of curiosity why are the Assyrian against Kurdish independence or even a referendum ?

Offline Crocodile Bani

• Special Member
  • Formerly Moja Moja
Israel and Jews are nothing and overrated. My people found out that Jews are our enemies when they supported DAESH in the Shengal GENOCIDE on 3-8-2014.

Semitic Jews are the biggest enemies of the Aryans, the Jews feel connected and interrelated to the Muslim Arabs, since the Jews and Arabs are related to each other. They belong to the same race...
They have been very supportive of the Kurds.  You owe any success to them.
Back in Darwin for the 2nd time in my life.  Originally from Sydney (Fairfield area), lived in Vanuatu, Japan (twice), Thailand and Darwin once previously.  Western Sydney Wanderers fan as well as Parramatta Eels.  Veteran of 3 World Cups (1994, 2006 and 2010).

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
They have been very supportive of the Kurds.  You owe any success to them.
You don't know anything about the Kurdish history. The Jews/Israel support only some traitor LOCAL tribal leaders.

Every success of the Kurds is because of the PKK, the Kurdish people in general. PKK represents ALL Kurds from ALL parts of Kurdistan. PKK is not a local, tribal party, but it is a pan-Kurdistan organisation.

The Jews created DAESH, while the PKK defeated DAESH. Without the PKK, Daesh would be still terrorizing Kurdistan.

Israel is the enemy of PKK. While PKK = 50 million Kurdish people. Therefore Israel is enemy of 50 million Kurdish people.

PKK = Great Kurdistan
PKK = 50 million Kurds
PKK = the people.

Power to the people!

Offline Bronit Omta

• www.AssyrianVoice.net

Kurds and the KRG let you be genocided.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
Kurds and the KRG let you be genocided.
Kurds from Rojava and PKK came to rescue my people, right after the betrayal of Barzani(stan) aka KRG.

Those who betrayed my people were supported by Israel/Jews. And they (KRG, Barzani and supporters of Barzani) will pay the heavy (capital) price for their betrayal.

Those Aryan warriors, my brothers, who stopped the genocide on my people are NOT supported by Israel/Jews...

Israel/Jews who created DAESH are our enemies.

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
I'm going to go back on topic by saying Ano is a paid puppet. He's clearly in a decent ranking government position which means he has to had sold out.

Sell outs are bad for both sides as their loyalty goes away as soon as the cash stops flowing in.

This is the kind of politics the Middle East and Islamic culture has done. Islam has made economics so faulty that people will sell each other out for money.

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
If the west and Israel wants to establish a kurdish state , it will be established no matter who object . It is all about securtiy and economics for the big boys and you and I have no say in the matter .

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
If the west and Israel wants to establish a kurdish state , it will be established no matter who object . It is all about securtiy and economics for the big boys and you and I have no say in the matter .

if that's the case there's a conflict then. The USA doesn't want KRG to break off even though Israel does.

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
if that's the case there's a conflict then. The USA doesn't want KRG to break off even though Israel does.

Yes I noticed that and the USA is supporting PKK/YPG now which is infuriating turkey and bringing KRG closer to turkey and Iran which is upsetting both USA and especially Israel who is pointing the finger at USA . KRG was all happy to be another satellite state of USA and Israel , but they drove them back to the arms of Iran and turkey . Now the political maps looks like this which is hilarious .

KRG + Turkey + Iran +Russia   vs USA +PKK + YPG + Iraq

the other side deals are
Iran + iraq , you know being shia and such 
KRG+ Isreal ....being anti iran
Iran +Iraq +PKK ....Iran being anti turkey and PKK  being anti Isis , KRG and turkey 
Syria regim + YPG .....hired gun in return for some right for kurds in syria .and financial support from iran .
Goran + iran =Iran being anti KRG , but this deal is meaningless now and it is breaking down

holy crap it is complicated now and most of these alliance are contradictory and will not last for long because they all have different goals and each think they are using the other .

« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 01:41:21 PM by nejepnerast »

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
Yes I noticed that and the USA is supporting PKK/YPG now which is infuriating turkey and bringing KRG closer to turkey and Iran which is upsetting both USA and especially Israel who is pointing the finger at USA . KRG was all happy to be another satellite state of USA and Israel , but they drove them back to the arms of Iran and turkey . Now the political maps looks like this which is hilarious .

KRG + Turkey + Iran +Russia   vs USA +PKK + YPG + Iraq

the other side deals are
Iran + iraq , you know being shia and such 
KRG+ Isreal ....being anti iran
Iran +Iraq +PKK ....Iran being anti turkey and PKK  being anti Isis , KRG and turkey 
Syria regim + YPG .....hired gun in return for some right for kurds in syria .and financial support from iran .
Goran + iran =Iran being anti KRG , but this deal is meaningless now and it is breaking down

holy crap it is complicated now and most of these alliance are contradictory and will not last for long because they all have different goals and each think they are using the other .

let's not forget the old wounds between KDP and PUK+PKK.

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
let's not forget the old wounds between KDP and PUK+PKK.

Hence KDP is pro turkey and PUK pro iran and PKK , well PKK is for now pro iran pro iraq pro syria anti KDP , but pro Goran ,Anti USA and pro USA , Anti russia , but pro Assad who is supported by russia...I'm lost .

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
Hence KDP is pro turkey and PUK pro iran and PKK , well PKK is for now pro iran pro iraq pro syria anti KDP , but pro Goran ,Anti USA and pro USA , Anti russia , but pro Assad who is supported by russia...I'm lost .

here, this will help lol

Offline Crocodile Bani

• Special Member
  • Formerly Moja Moja
here, this will help lol

Classic, though what do the colours of the lines signify?

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
here, this will help lol

lol , I swear there are even more hidden temporary deals and it all goes back to the mentality of ME . No two nation or communities ever sit together to try to sort out their problems so everybody can live in peace .

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
The most disgusting is that Barzani is a b*tch of Erdogan. It is unjustifiable. It is the worst of the worst. No matter what other do, nobody can get that low as Sunni Muslim GENOCIDAL terrorist midget Barzani. It is the BIGGEST betrayal of Kurdish race...

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
lol , I swear there are even more hidden temporary deals and it all goes back to the mentality of ME . No two nation or communities ever sit together to try to sort out their problems so everybody can live in peace .

and ultimately, that problem can be traced back to Islam and the kind of mentality that Islam builds...

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
and ultimately, that problem can be traced back to Islam and the kind of mentality that Islam builds...

I would very much like to blame islam , but it is not because they were like this prior to islam too and i'm talking about all nationalities in middle east . It is just lack of education and idiotic mentality of Middle eastern culture . Everyone in middle east thinks they are superior , more pure , more deserving , more authentic that their neighbors Thus eliminating the human aspect of respect towards their neighbor and validating their any sort of action against them ...after all they are less of human right ?  .

Just look at Ezidi kurd and you will understand what people like him will do if they have any power .
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 05:29:29 PM by nejepnerast »

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
I would very much like to blame islam , but it is not because they were like this prior to islam too and i'm talking about all nationalities in middle east . It is just lack of education and idiotic mentality of Middle eastern culture . Everyone in middle east thinks they are superior , more pure , more deserving , more authentic that their neighbors Thus eliminating the human aspect of respect towards their neighbor and validating their any sort of action against them ...after all they are less of human right ?  .

Just look at Ezidi kurd and you will understand what people like him will do if they have any power .

All of what you listed is evident in Islam... Islam endorses itself as the "master faith". Interestingly, this reminds me of the article Nuri Kino wrote about when he visited Turkey and he met Kurdish leaders of an Islamist party who promoted the idea that Islam is the "true faith".

The Lack of education and idiocy stems from Islam. Neta gave me the opportunity to re-read the history of Mesopotamia and made me realize that nearly every people of the Middle East that had contact with Mesopotamia and Persia were civilized and more or less learned, not learned by todays standards but alot more than modern Middle Eastern standards which is very sad.

There's a very good reason why I blame Islam and only Islam for the demise of not only Mesopotamian civilization but the civilization of the Middle East in general...

read this ->
Islam and the Psychology of the Musulman By André Servier. Paris, 1923
https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_the_Psychology_of_the_Musulman

Chapter I: A Muslim Policy

France needs a Muslim policy inspired by realities and not by received opinions and legends — We can only understand any given portion of the Muslim people by studying Arab history, because of the solidarity of all Muslims and because Islam is nothing but a secretion of the Arab brain — There is no such thing as Arab civilization — The origins of the legend — How modern historians and the scholars of the Middle Ages were deceived — The Arab is a realist and has no imagination — He has copied the ideas of other peoples, distorting them in the process — Islam, by its immutable dogmas, has paralysed the brain and killed all initiative
SOUND FAMILIAR?

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
I would do to ALL Sunni Muslims everything the same what disgusting subhumen Sunni Muslims monkeys did to my people. Nothing more, nothing less.

They started this, so they will get exterminated by their own weapons.

I'm so happy right now that Sunni Muslims are not getting slaughtered in Syria and Iraq. It's a PAYBACK time. Karma is a b*itch. Live by a sword, die by a sword.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 12:52:06 AM by Ezidi Kurd »

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
All of what you listed is evident in Islam... Islam endorses itself as the "master faith". Interestingly, this reminds me of the article Nuri Kino wrote about when he visited Turkey and he met Kurdish leaders of an Islamist party who promoted the idea that Islam is the "true faith".

The Lack of education and idiocy stems from Islam. Neta gave me the opportunity to re-read the history of Mesopotamia and made me realize that nearly every people of the Middle East that had contact with Mesopotamia and Persia were civilized and more or less learned, not learned by todays standards but alot more than modern Middle Eastern standards which is very sad.

There's a very good reason why I blame Islam and only Islam for the demise of not only Mesopotamian civilization but the civilization of the Middle East in general...

read this ->
Islam and the Psychology of the Musulman By André Servier. Paris, 1923
https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_the_Psychology_of_the_Musulman
 SOUND FAMILIAR?

Agreed , Most cultures were backward in the past and were built on the presumed fact that they are more righteous and better than the others , but eventually they did get past that and started accepting each other . In the islamic world however Mohamad did not only emphasize the backward mentality , but made it a law in Quran as the word of God hence everything they do is God's will on earth .

That is why this non sense continued in the Islamic world and will continue for eternity . Islam is cancer and Islamic extremism might go into remission for a while , but it always come back stronger than before . Iran is a very good example .Iran went through dark ages of Islam then came Shah and modernized Iran and gave people all sort of freedoms and the moment it looks like the cancer of islam was cured it came back even stronger with Islamic revolution of Khomeini .

« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 10:30:22 AM by nejepnerast »

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
Agreed , Most cultures were backward in the past and were built on the presumed fact that they are more righteous and better than the others , but eventually they did get past that and started accepting each other . In the islamic world however Mohamad did not only emphasize the backward mentality , but made it a law in Quran as the word of God hence everything they do is God's will on earth .

That is why this non sense continued in the Islamic world and will continue for eternity . Islam is cancer and Islamic extremism might go into remission for a while , but it always come back stronger than before . Iran is a very good example .Iran went through dark ages of Islam then came Shah and modernized Iran and gave people all sort of freedoms and the moment it looks like the cancer of islam was cured it came back even stronger with Islamic revolution of Khomeini .

On the bright side, like every form of cancer, it'll kill the host thus the cancer dies as well.

Also like cancer, like you just said, it comes back stronger than ever ;)

In order to "cure" cancer, you have effectively kill it and keep getting check ups to make sure it doesn't come back.

For the Shah to have effectively put down Islam, he would've needed to politically repress religious leaders which I can assume he did not do OR he tried but failed because Khomeini.

Assyrian writing???

Started by RateAssyriansBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 28
Views: 2213
Last post November 26, 2005, 12:44:24 AM
by RateAssyrians
Kurds Desecrating Ancient Assyrian Sites

Started by baklawaBoard Culture & History

Replies: 6
Views: 1621
Last post June 15, 2006, 03:31:42 AM
by socrates
I Want to Start Writing Assyrian Songs!

Started by ASHOORBoard Music & Arts

Replies: 4
Views: 933
Last post May 01, 2017, 12:42:34 AM
by Cascade
When Kurds invaded the Assyrian Christian Kingdom

Started by chaldeanBoard Culture & History

Replies: 2
Views: 863
Last post December 28, 2006, 05:06:49 PM
by ASHOOR
Question about writing Assyrian script...

Started by BooksBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 12
Views: 857
Last post April 08, 2007, 12:07:45 AM
by atourina