Author Topic: I am Writing a Letter to the CEO of the Brazil Soccer Federation!  (Read 2675 times)

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
Brazil's loss to France can't go unpunished. I have been fuming ever since, even though I am more over it by now. Having collected my feelings again, I will now go ahead and write to Richard Taxeira, the president of the Brazilian Soccer Federation, and basically give him a piece of my brain.  In 10 points, I will outline to him what needs to be changed, so that we don't go through this, hopefully ever again.

1-The coach has to be accountable to no one, but when he is clearly doing the wrong thing, others have to step-in.

2-Old players can take part in future NT formations, but not on the expense of younger, faster and more skilful players.

3-More emphasis should be put on youth. Just look at Argentina. It is sad to say this, but we can learn a thing or two from the way they treat their youth. No wonder Argentina has won 3 world youth championship vs. only 2 for Brazil in the last 10 years or so.

4-Any player who doesn't give it his 100% should be benched.

5-While this Brazilian team was a very humble one, we still had flashes of arrogance and stupidity from some players and even the coach. Examples:

-'How many world cups has Ghana won? how many world cup has Brazil won?.....that should give you the answer" 
Roberto Carlos, answering a reporter about who would win the match between Brazil and Ghana.

-'We are clearly the favorites, and we should have no problem winning this world cup. By winning this, and hopefully hosting and winning the world cup in 2014, we will have seperated ourselvs from the other countries by decades and decades...'
Coach Perriea addressing Brazil's confidence and how they will be light years ahead of their rivals...

basically, such arrogance, although very rare compared to many other weaker teams, should still be cut off.

6-Bench any player who is selfish and only looking to score or to achieve a certain goal (no pun intended) one great example is the freak Cafu. He didn't Brazil score on two clear chances in two games, all because he wanted to score.  Again, Brazil has always been unique in combining skill+team work. This time, almost none of the two were existent.

7-The team has to go through and endure some tougher pre-world cup training camps.  Not like the pathetic one we saw prior to this world cup, playing NZ, a local Swiss club etc. Come on, this will only give you false sense of confidence. Better yet, make it a real training camp, and not a show, where a Blonde comes running to Ronaldinho to hug him or for thousands of people to come and watch as if it is a magic show.

8-Like Germany, it wouldn't hurt if Brazil was to employ a sports psychologist.

9-Don't ignore or alienate your super stars. This is not the first time Brazil does this. They did it in 2002 with Romario, but thanks God in that Year Brazil still won the world cup.  This time they did it with Rivaldo, Ricaro Oliviera and others. Rivaldo in particular, was sorely missed by Ronaldo. Things would have looked a bit different, had these two been there. No matter how much they begged and how good they played, they were still turned down. Instead, they took Emerson, Carlos Alberto and other freaks...

10-Last but not least, Brazilian media and press should have less access to the Brazilian team. This will help alleviate some of the pressure. The pressure put on them is enough already, you don't want to add more to it.

I will be passing this on to a lot of these Brazil soccer forums, blogs and e-magazines. Eventually I will make it like a petetion. This is the only way where Taxeira will read it. The man is a jerk, he ignores people as high as Pele, so I am sure he would ignore me, unless I put some effort into it so he may read it.

More details to come soon...

ASHOOR
« Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 11:27:22 PM by ASHOOR »

-Like Assyrian Voice? Want to post here? then join us NOW!

-Booking a hotel anytime soon? Assyrian Voice has an affiliate with Hotels.com : please book through the link below and AssyrianVoice gets a commission from each booking: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2932820-10443216-1426796392000

Offline shoemaker

• Special Member
  • Dont look at me.
    • http://www.TOUFFFF.com/org
Re: I am Writing a Letter to the CEO of the Brazil Soccer Federation!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2006, 11:44:57 PM »
please tell me you are joking....

who are you to tell them how to run a team? You are a friggin webmaster....

wow...

I hate everyone on this forum, including you...

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2006, 11:49:47 PM »
khzee awa...  :loool:

nasha, you could have given me a better line than 'you are a webmaster..."

Did you know that you could be a webmaster while being a rocket scietest at the same time?

or a webmaster and an engineer at the same time?

or even a webmaster and a carpenter at the same time?

In other words, just because you are a webmaster, doesn't mean you don't know soccer.

I don't care if they listen to me or not, and I know they won't.  But these are the common concerns given by most Brazilian fans. A  lot of those I talk to, are players in local Brazilian teams, so you never know how this will get its way to the top...

it doesnt hurt to try  :shades:

ASHOOR

-Booking a hotel anytime soon? Assyrian Voice has an affiliate with Hotels.com : please book through the link below and AssyrianVoice gets a commission from each booking: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2932820-10443216-1426796392000

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2006, 11:49:47 PM »

Offline shoemaker

• Special Member
  • Dont look at me.
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2006, 11:52:58 PM »
ok, you are a webmaster and master of science...what does that have to do with soccer?

Oh, maybe you played one bounce at school and you won a few times...put that in your letter. They will listen to you for sure then. Maybe even ask you to coach them next time around.

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2006, 11:54:29 PM »
Brazilians are known as being horrible when it comes to sports management. There is so much disorganization, bribes, favoritism, unprofessionalism.

I am here to help. I don't want to expeience another 2006. I want 2010 to be like 2002 and not 2006. We deserve better. Brazil deserves better. PERIOD.

ASHOOR

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2006, 11:55:16 PM »
ok, you are a webmaster and master of science...what does that have to do with soccer?

Oh, maybe you played one bounce at school and you won a few times...put that in your letter. They will listen to you for sure then. Maybe even ask you to coach them next time around.

i don't get the above, but then  again I didn;t get the one before it, but i still tried to answer it  :loool:

Offline shoemaker

• Special Member
  • Dont look at me.
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2006, 11:57:27 PM »
i have an idea....tell them you were playing fifa 2006 for xbox and you were tinkering with the lines and formation of the brazilian team and that you played france and won 3-1. They will take you seriously then!

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2006, 12:00:27 AM »
Just to make you feel better, most of these points, like I mentioned, are not my creation. I simply compiled the list and put in this language.

These are things I picked from:

-Watching the games myself
-Reading what bloggers are saying, mostly those form Brazil
-Reading soccer forums
-Reading Brazilian newspapers
-Listening to every press conference following every game
-Listening to every press conference given by the coach and players in normal sessions
-Listening to what former greats said about this year's team, including Pele, Jarzinho, Dunga and many more

yes I know nothing about soccer, but I can compile a list. a kid can too.

I hope I covered your concern now nasha   :)

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2006, 12:01:29 AM »
i have an idea....tell them you were playing fifa 2006 for xbox and you were tinkering with the lines and formation of the brazilian team and that you played france and won 3-1. They will take you seriously then!

could have been funnier.

problem is, i have never played neither on Xbox nor Sony PS. so i just cant lie. let us just leave it on what I mentioned above. much easier.

ASHOOR

Offline shoemaker

• Special Member
  • Dont look at me.
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2006, 12:03:55 AM »
OR!!!!!
you can tell them you brought a soccer ball to an assyrian picnic one time and your team won! So naturally you would know how to turn this brazilian team around for the next world cup!

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2006, 12:05:05 AM »
OR!!!!!
you can tell them you brought a soccer ball to an assyrian picnic one time and your team won! So naturally you would know how to turn this brazilian team around for the next world cup!

wow, you seriously sucking big time man lol.  Again, I have never been to an Assyrian picnic in my life.

let us see if your third attempt will succeed , good luck  :bangin:

Offline Hookah

• Bears suck!!!!
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2006, 12:06:47 AM »
I'm gonna laugh when you get a letter from ronaldo telling you how to run this site

1. Add a spell check feature for all the morons

2. Charge people 100 assyrios every time the use a bible quote in a retarded way

3. Make fashion posts illegal

4. Ban people that post in pink

5. Don't let anybody post anything about professional wrestling

6. Limit the children in the politics section to 3 posts a day

7. Make spammers actually eat spam

8. Don't let anybody use closeup pictures of their eyeballs in their avatars

9. Ban anybody that uses this  :swordfight: icon

10. Change the name of the site to assyrian/chaldean/syriac.net, and make snide, patronizing comments about your former users

Offline shoemaker

• Special Member
  • Dont look at me.
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2006, 12:08:45 AM »
Just to make you feel better, most of these points, like I mentioned, are not my creation. I simply compiled the list and put in this language.

-Reading soccer forums
-Listening to every press conference given by the coach and players in normal sessions
-Listening to what former greats said about this year's team, including Pele, Jarzinho, Dunga and many more

I hope I covered your concern now nasha   :)

WOW!!! LOOK AT THOSE CREDENTIALS!!!!!!
YOU SHOULD BE THE PRESIDENT OF FIFA OR SOMETHING!

What are you doing wasting your talents at Quiznos? you should be coaching in europe somewhere!

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2006, 12:09:49 AM »
I'm gonna laugh when you get a letter from ronaldo telling you how to run this site

2. Charge people 100 assyrios every time the use a bible quote in a retarded way

10. Change the name of the site to assyrian/chaldean/syriac.net, and make snide, patronizing comments about your former users

loooool i seriously needed the laugh after shoemaker failed in his attempts to sound funny.

by the way, making fashion posts illegal would illienate all girls and eventually run away. we dont want that man!

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2006, 12:11:59 AM »

-Reading soccer forums

I hope I covered your concern now nasha   :)

WOW!!! LOOK AT THOSE CREDENTIALS!!!!!!
YOU SHOULD BE THE PRESIDENT OF FIFA OR SOMETHING!

What are you doing wasting your talents at Quiznos? you should be coaching in europe somewhere!

khena I am taking it step by step. for now, i can only get myself known to them. maybe for 2018, keep your hopes high and up, we need all the support.  actually, now that I know that Zagallo could be Assyrian, he could be my connection to the BFF  :wavetowel:

ASHOOR

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2006, 12:15:13 AM »
if anyone else, beside me and shoemaker, cares enough, here is the contact info you need:

Rua Victor Civita, 66 - B1 - Edifício 5 (5º andar)
Condomínio Rio Office Park Barra da Tijuca - Cep: 22.775-040
Tels: (21) 3535-9610 e (21) 3535-9681

call or send them a mail now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Whatever

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2006, 09:33:13 AM »
Ashoor, send it to Nike. They might have more influence than anyone in Brazil.

Anyway it's a symptom of football - we always think we know better than the national manager however in the case of Sven my nan knew better then he did.
'...here's Makalele. They can break here Chelsea. This could be the moment. Frank Lampard for Chelsea. It's Carvalho to his right. Lampard for the title...Lampard! It's 2-0, it's Chelsea's Championship and fifty years of waiting have come to an end...' 30th April 2005 - Reebok Stadium

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2006, 10:18:14 AM »
Yes Senalco, unfortunately a lot of what you said is true, especiaqlly about the youth on the team which I already covered, as well as Nike's role in dictating how things are run.

Whatever, it is not about knowing more than the coach. As you can see from what Senalco said and what millions in Brazil have been calling for, it is a common and shared sentiment. Brazilian coaches are known to be extremely stuborn and don't give-in to lik any demands easily. Sometimes this is a good thing, and at times it is bad, like in this world cup.

I, unlike most Brazilian fans, have been a big fan of coach Perriera and his Assyrian (possible) assistant coach Zagallo. But this year, they just did things to piss fans off. It is like they were paid or something, but I won't run into all the silly conspiracy theories.

ASHOOR

Offline BLUEICE

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2006, 12:08:40 PM »

lmaooooooooo
Why tip someone for a job I'm capable of doing myself? I can deliver food. I can drive a taxi. I can, and do, cut my own hair. I did however, tip my urologist, because I am unable to pulverize my own kidney stones. - Dwight Schrute

Offline BraTeiL

• Mid-Level Member
  • Benjamin!
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2006, 01:35:31 PM »
Ashooor....don't be such a geek!!!! :bangin:
Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course, we wouldn't fall in love, or have babies, or be who we are. After all, seasons change. So do cities. People come into your life and people go. But it's comforting to know the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you're very lucky, a plane ride away.

Offline ultoMa

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2006, 07:57:23 PM »

MY HERO!!!!

hahhaha, great stuff dude

Offline chaldean86

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2006, 11:51:45 PM »
Yooo what tha FU..KKK  is wrong with all you ppl.. Friggen Ashoor is actually tryin to do somethin to help his fav. team succeed. Instead of all you guys sittin behind ur monitors and critisizing him and completely makin fun of him and putting him down, why don't you try showing some friggen support? And for all u smart a.sses, don't even try to answer that cuz it was clearly a rhetorical question. In conclusion to my little cussing out speech, stop hating on people's idea's.. U don't have to be for them, but you also dont have to fu.kkin put em down... Come in tha thread, read it, understand it.. if u have somethin thats not offensive to add, by all means go ahead.. otherwise, there's tha X button on tha top right corner..
u all make me sick.

Offline Whatever

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2006, 04:29:26 AM »
Dear Ashoor's bodyguard and spokesman,

No one is making fun of Ashoor seriously, that's just how this forum is. Get used to it or don't read the posts, I'm sure Ashoor took it in the humour it was intended.

the point is what Ashoor is doing is going to do NOTHING to help Brazil succeed but basma janooh for trying - is that enough support for you?

'...here's Makalele. They can break here Chelsea. This could be the moment. Frank Lampard for Chelsea. It's Carvalho to his right. Lampard for the title...Lampard! It's 2-0, it's Chelsea's Championship and fifty years of waiting have come to an end...' 30th April 2005 - Reebok Stadium

Offline ultoMa

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2006, 01:54:55 PM »
Yooo what tha FU..KKK  is wrong with all you ppl.. Friggen Ashoor is actually tryin to do somethin to help his fav. team succeed. Instead of all you guys sittin behind ur monitors and critisizing him and completely makin fun of him and putting him down, why don't you try showing some friggen support? And for all u smart a.sses, don't even try to answer that cuz it was clearly a rhetorical question. In conclusion to my little cussing out speech, stop hating on people's idea's.. U don't have to be for them, but you also dont have to fu.kkin put em down... Come in tha thread, read it, understand it.. if u have somethin thats not offensive to add, by all means go ahead.. otherwise, there's tha X button on tha top right corner..
u all make me sick.

i love irony!!!

i love it so much that i'm gonna go iron my shirts...actually scratch that, this calls for iron ironing.

Association of Assyrian Brazil Soccer Fans

Started by ASHOORBoard Sports

Replies: 6
Views: 1843
Last post October 22, 2005, 10:34:53 AM
by ASHOOR
I wonder if anyone in Toronto is up for a protest and letter writing campaign

Started by Winged BullBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 10
Views: 1515
Last post February 22, 2008, 02:08:31 PM
by Winged Bull
Urgent! Those with letter writing skills please PM me.

Started by Free_AssyriaBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 3
Views: 762
Last post December 10, 2009, 03:54:25 PM
by Free_Assyria
Zico, Brazil soccer great, aims Iraq at 2014 World Cup in unique style Read mor

Started by ASHOORBoard Sports

Replies: 0
Views: 460
Last post June 01, 2012, 04:33:03 PM
by ASHOOR
Brazil demolishes Iraq in a soccer friendly: 6 - 0