Author Topic: Assyrians For Truth & Jusice Program Today  (Read 13234 times)

Offline TheDoctor

• He is my everything
Re: Assyrians For Truth & Jusice Program Today
« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2006, 12:20:22 AM »
Riza evidence that just so happened to show up 20+ years after the fact.  Come on please wake up......

Offline RebelRebel

« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2006, 12:23:22 AM »
riza o shourba...you just went stale bro.  Stay out of our church.  You claim to be Assyrian, then why don’t you show it and stand behind the same church that introduced you to Christianity.  At this point you’re no better than Sam Darmo, NY, and whoever is on that terrorist network of lies.

Rabel
Chicago
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 03:50:49 PM by petervocals »

Offline RadRides

• Special Member
  • bar-b-que-nin king
« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2006, 12:43:28 AM »
riza o shourba...you just went stale bro.  Stay out of our church.  You claim to be Assyrian, then why don’t you show it and stand behind the same church that introduced you to Christianity.  At this point you’re no better than Sam Darmo, NY, and whoever is on that terrorist network of lies.

Keep Talkin your shiiitaziza!

Rabel
Chicago

Rabel, from what I've heard, you're not even religious to begin with.  I don't mean to personally attack you, but stand by your words bro.  Don't attack Riza unless you look at yourself. 

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2006, 12:43:28 AM »

Offline Enki

• Ron Paul 2012
« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2006, 12:47:37 AM »

Keep Talkin your shiiitaziza!

Rabel
Chicago

When did I critisize the church? I critizie the leadership. Dude, there are some things you people need to understand.

ITS OK TO CRITSIZE THE LEADERSHIP
Me being Assyrian does not mean I'm from the Church of the East. Aren't you one of those whole "Chaldeans are Assyrians" too? Your whole "You say you're Assyrian" argument, is retarded at best. I am Assyrian. I'm proud of the HISTORY of our Church. But the same can not be said about the so called LEADERSHIP of the church in its current state.

As is the case with the leaders, they are placed in those positions to LEAD their supporters, in this case, towards Christ. Sadly, their leadership has not done this. Their leadership has been very detremental to the COE.

You can't tell me it hasn't because all you have to do is look around and read the posts here. Listen to the discussions in church. Listen to the opinions of people on TV.

Look at what happened in San Jose. Did we or did we not lose a church and half the use of another to Mar Bawi?

If that doesn't prove how messed up our leadership is, then I guess YOU'RE FOLLOWING BLINDLY!

« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 12:50:57 AM by riza o shourba »
"If you don't want to be criticized, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing!"

Offline baklawa

• Golden Member
  • No puppets allowed
    • Assyrian Aid Society of America
« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2006, 02:11:16 AM »
For those questioning why the subject of Mar Shimun's murder is just coming out now, I say thank God.  I always found it odd that I knew little to nothing about this great patriarch.  An older Assyrian lady I know, who is not even a member of our church, once mentioned him to me and I was shocked to learn that he was a graduate of Cambridge University.  I once heard an audio of him speak and it blew me away; perfect English (as opposed to a certain patriarch who has been in this country over 30 years and can hardly speak it).  This man was exiled out of our homeland for demanding our rights.  He wrote extensively about the Assyrian cause to various world bodies.  Why has he been ignored?  Why did several of our priests/bishiops testifiy on belhalf of the DEFENSE?!  It's become clear that David was simply the trigger man, who was behind all this and why?  These are questions that I as a member of our church would like answers to.  The fact is that many people have heard rumors regarding Mar Shimun's assasination, about Mar Narsai's son, about Mar Meelis' corruption, etc., etc., but we NEVER said anything out loud because "khteetewa" and no one wanted to start any trouble.  I think the recent unjustified smear campaign that targeted Mar Bawai, a bishop with a clean history that many of us know well and love dearly, opened the flood gates.  All those things that had been hidden away are now coming out to the forefront.  Sadly, our church leadership did not foresee any of this, and now it's too late.......can open......worms everywhere.
"January 2010, the nail in the coffin, the day Zowaa will die." Hilarious prediction posted by "chaldean."
March 2010: Zowaa wins 3 out of 5 seats in the Iraqi Parliament!

Offline Enki

• Ron Paul 2012
« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2006, 02:51:06 AM »
For those questioning why the subject of Mar Shimun's murder is just coming out now, I say thank God.  I always found it odd that I knew little to nothing about this great patriarch.  An older Assyrian lady I know, who is not even a member of our church, once mentioned him to me and I was shocked to learn that he was a graduate of Cambridge University.  I once heard an audio of him speak and it blew me away; perfect English (as opposed to a certain patriarch who has been in this country over 30 years and can hardly speak it).  This man was exiled out of our homeland for demanding our rights.  He wrote extensively about the Assyrian cause to various world bodies.  Why has he been ignored?  Why did several of our priests/bishiops testifiy on belhalf of the DEFENSE?!  It's become clear that David was simply the trigger man, who was behind all this and why?  These are questions that I as a member of our church would like answers to.  The fact is that many people have heard rumors regarding Mar Shimun's assasination, about Mar Narsai's son, about Mar Meelis' corruption, etc., etc., but we NEVER said anything out loud because "khteetewa" and no one wanted to start any trouble.  I think the recent unjustified smear campaign that targeted Mar Bawai, a bishop with a clean history that many of us know well and love dearly, opened the flood gates.  All those things that had been hidden away are now coming out to the forefront.  Sadly, our church leadership did not foresee any of this, and now it's too late.......can open......worms everywhere.

I think another reason for this is how close we are as a community now as compared to 20 years ago. We have the internet now. Instant access to information and to posts. Its a mixture of the two. I'm really curious as to how this will play out. And I'm going to stick by my guns and ask for the resignation of Mar Dinkha and the rest "them".
"If you don't want to be criticized, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing!"

Offline MikesBike

• Turnabout Is Fair Play!
« Reply #76 on: February 28, 2006, 01:49:41 PM »
Slander or not, bannable or not, the fact is that was a repulsive comment.
Oh and Sydneydude, you need to stop saying things like "so it shuts up people like you."  It's getting annoying.
Mike, the bike messenger

Offline sydneydude

• Mid-Level Member
  • making no mistakes determines certain victory
    • http://myspace.com/peteresho
« Reply #77 on: February 28, 2006, 05:38:40 PM »
Assyrian for Truth and Justice is the best thing to happen to our community in the last 50 years. If we had an organisation like this the following events wouldnt have happend:

1) Mar Eshai Shimun's Death
2) The Church Wars in Sydney, Australia
3) The Collapse of Froggy (KSE) in Sydney (over $150m of Assyrian money lost)
4) Internal bickering which prevented us from getting more seats in the Iraqi government
5) The Removal of Mar Bawai Soro (although i believe this is a good thing)...

We need Assyrians to come out and voice their OPINION! We all accept Dadisho (even though he is a fraud) however we respect his right to use Assyria Sat to talk his views and opinions. So now RESPECT ASSYRIANS FOR JUSTICE and Sam Darmo as Assyrian citizens trying to unvail what they beleive is the TRUTH!

I personally support them because every claim they have made is supported by documents...and not documents like those the ACOE is circulating. These are credtiable court manuscripts, letters with signitures and correspondence. You cant refute these facts. Unlike Dadisho who continues to lie without backing up his claims (you just need to watch the recent video going around to judge for yourself).

One more thing: As Assyrians we fled our countries because of the lack of freedom. We now enjoy this freedom in USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA/EUROPE/JAPAN and with this freedom comes FREEDOM of SPEECH and the ability to EXPRESS YOUR OWN OPINION! Khayet Assyrians for Justice for expressing that opinion.

Remember to "commit our thoughts to the Lord and our works shall be established" - Wise words of King Solomon (for those of you who actually believe in the bible)

God Bless.
Pete

Offline TheDoctor

• He is my everything
« Reply #78 on: February 28, 2006, 06:09:35 PM »
Pete......I have asked for these so called documents time after time and not even received a link to them.  Also, this group of people is only there for further khwateh and mankhaptah it soorayeh.  The way they sit and talk about the bishops or things going on in the church shows how uneducated and out of touch they are.  Very DISRESPECTFUL ignorants.  I'm sure Mar Bawai himself would not condone 99.99% of how they present and what they present on their supposed truth and justice program.

Offline sydneydude

• Mid-Level Member
  • making no mistakes determines certain victory
    • http://myspace.com/peteresho
« Reply #79 on: February 28, 2006, 06:28:30 PM »
you have asked for these documents but have you bothered to watch the 4-5 programs they have aired so far ??? its not hard, i mean in my initial post i put the direct link and told everybody when the program was on...from what i hear there will be a website going up soon and everything will be made available there. but if your genuinely interested then i suggest you watch the next program. i heard they getting a 24/7 satalite program to be broadcasted from studios in arizona and chicago so this is a longer term thing.

also this has nothing to do with mar bawai. its a program by a group of people who are not related or working for mar bawai. it just so happens that they conform to the same ideas that mar bawai has been pushing and thus support his movement. so there is no need to ask what mar bawai thinks about Assyrians for Truth and Justice.

Offline lilshushu

• Golden Member
« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2006, 06:48:39 PM »
No I haven't bothered and will not bother watching a program full of ignorants presenting what they deem as facts

I didn't say that the program had anything to do with Mar Bawai.....I merely said that he would not approve (being that he and we all follow the path of God) of the tactics they use or the wording they use in presenting their so-called facts and documents. 

Offline TheDoctor

• He is my everything
« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2006, 06:49:30 PM »
above post is from me not lilshushu

Offline baklawa

• Golden Member
  • No puppets allowed
    • Assyrian Aid Society of America
« Reply #82 on: February 28, 2006, 06:54:21 PM »
The best part of the program's last airing was the video clip from 2000 of an interview Dr.......oooppps, did I say Dr.?  I meant Mr. Sargon Dadesho had with Mar Bawai where His Grace says THE EXACT same things he is saying now -- accountability, respecting the sunhados of the church, how he will always go with his conscience and not by man's law.  He talks about full communion with the Catholic church and what that means, and even touches upon the controversey involving Mar Aprim and Mar Meelis's role in getting Mar Aprim to withdraw his resignation (and the turning point in their relationship).  What HAS changed is dadooshi's tone.  Where he was very agreeable with Mar Bawai during this interview, the next clip showed him bad-mouthing Mar Bawai.  Go figure.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 11:04:36 PM by baklawa »
"January 2010, the nail in the coffin, the day Zowaa will die." Hilarious prediction posted by "chaldean."
March 2010: Zowaa wins 3 out of 5 seats in the Iraqi Parliament!

Offline aka_Atour

« Reply #83 on: February 28, 2006, 10:59:35 PM »
No I haven't bothered and will not bother watching a program full of ignorants presenting what they deem as facts

I didn't say that the program had anything to do with Mar Bawai.....I merely said that he would not approve (being that he and we all follow the path of God) of the tactics they use or the wording they use in presenting their so-called facts and documents. 
Again you end up judging a program you haven't seen. This is killing me... Watch it...I bet you watch Dadesho... I bet you do....

I Can't help but attack your way of thinking. You dislike something you neither seen nor heard. Not only this you "disapprove" of the ways
they use in presenting their so-called facts and documents

And our level of thinking today reaches an all time low.

It would be like me disliking the way you sound and look like. But I haven’t met you or even seen you.

People you need to be open to information. I read from newspapers and tv stations that I tend to disagree with all the time; we must always look at both sides before even thinking of forming an opinion about an issue.

Offline TheDoctor

• He is my everything
« Reply #84 on: February 28, 2006, 11:09:40 PM »
First off, you're right you don't know me so no need for personal attacks.  I have seen those mindless ignorants and their show before and will not watch it again.

To answer your other "accusation" I don't watch the other mindless Dadeesho either.  My opinions are based on looking at both sides and as mentioned before in the end the truth always comes out.

Offline aka_Atour

« Reply #85 on: February 28, 2006, 11:33:36 PM »
Like I said before why judge a program you haven't seen? That was my question. Sorry, had the impression you were making up your mind when you haven't even viewed the program.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: lilshushu on Today at 04:48:39 PM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^Hmmmmm.
I have seen those mindless ignorants and their show before and will not watch it again.
ignorants?
^ What?
So you've seen it.. When? That quickly.

My main point is that you REALLY need to watch it. If you don't have satellite tv, view the show on your computer. There you don't have an excuse not to view the program. If you want to be an informed assyrian, i suggest you watch it.

Offline TheDoctor

• He is my everything
« Reply #86 on: March 01, 2006, 12:56:20 AM »
I think I'm a very well informed assyrian and I don't need those ignorant people to tell me other wise.  Like I said....I have seen the program and will not be watching it again.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 12:57:54 AM by md2be »

Offline Senator_Danavi

• Exposing Treason, Oppresion & Defamation
« Reply #87 on: March 01, 2006, 08:10:50 PM »
The Truth Will Prevail!!!

John 8:32

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

As you can see, truth is not dependent of if some men/women decide to open their eyes or not.  For it is a command by GOD that we WILL know the truth!!

God Bless!!

One of Last Assyrians to Live in Ashietha Died Today!

Started by ASHOORBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 8
Views: 1627
Last post January 17, 2006, 12:51:56 AM
by RadRides
Assyrians For Truth & Justice LIVE NOW

Started by sydneydudeBoard Culture & History

Replies: 0
Views: 925
Last post February 04, 2006, 03:31:20 AM
by sydneydude
Assyrians make front page of New York Times Today