Author Topic: Assyrians For Truth & Jusice Program Today  (Read 13235 times)

Offline sydneydude

• Mid-Level Member
  • making no mistakes determines certain victory
    • http://myspace.com/peteresho
Assyrians For Truth & Jusice Program Today
« on: February 26, 2006, 06:13:19 PM »
will be broadcast on apandana tv, im pretty sure it starts at 5PM Sunday afternoon San Jose time.
the link to watch it directly is:

http://cdncon.wm.llnwd.net/cdncon_pam10

happy viewing...

Offline sydneydude

• Mid-Level Member
Re: Assyrians For Truth & Jusice Program Today
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 09:04:20 PM »
its on now...

Offline aka_Atour

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 10:46:21 PM »
Words cannot describe what i feel right now after watching that. I want those documents. I no longer want to go back to that church even if Mar Bawai returns,..............

Edited by Admin: please avoid using such language or you will have to stay out of these forums. Let us respect all sides and represent all sides in the best way possible. Assyrian Church should come first and its interests, whatever they are.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 12:46:29 AM by ASHOOR »

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 10:46:21 PM »

Offline sargonthedon

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2006, 10:48:22 PM »
What happened?

Offline sydneydude

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2006, 11:00:43 PM »
aka_Atour,

the Church is Ours! it belongs to the whole body and not excluive to those who comform to corupt bishops...lets pray that we may return one day to clean it up. remember that Christ is JUST and the TRUTH will always be revealed.

i heard they getting a 24 hour satalite channel across the USA in a months time. cant wait!

Offline aka_Atour

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2006, 11:15:08 PM »
Cousin i don't know if i have enough faith to believe that.

I will pray

Offline sydneydude

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2006, 11:19:45 PM »
aka just keep praying trust me nothing is impossible to God. before we can progress as a nation we needs to clean ourselves up...empty out the closet and start fresh. kayet Sam Darmo and Assyrians for Justice. kha shooola gubarra. nothing but documents and facts presented. alaha manikhleh minyakhet qadishootet mar eshai shimun

Offline MikesBike

• Turnabout Is Fair Play!
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2006, 12:29:58 AM »
the killers must step down, Mar Dinkha himself.

:ban:

OK what was in the documents?  What happened.  I'd like to know what would justify calling Mar Dinkha a killer.  It'd better be good, 'cause that statement deserves a ban.
Mike, the bike messenger

Offline RebelRebel

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2006, 12:39:30 AM »
I agree...I think this statement should result in a ban.  Do you see the type of people that are supporting mar Bawai.  It's a shame.

Rabel
Chicago

Offline Claridy

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2006, 01:51:53 AM »
Oh Rabel.  You are funny.  You don't remember me do you?  Or do you?
"Apologetics only leads the "horse" to the water. Only the Holy Spirit can make him drink."

"Judgement Day is not going to be so much God chasing down errant sinners and throwing them into hell, but rather God simply giving men what they have already chosen beforehand - either an eternity of the darkness they spent their lives hiding in or an eternity of the Light they spent their lives seeking out. -unknown"

Offline Crocodile Bani

• Special Member
  • Formerly Moja Moja
    • Bani Pera
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2006, 02:41:44 AM »
I agree...I think this statement should result in a ban.  Do you see the type of people that are supporting mar Bawai.  It's a shame.

Rabel
Chicago

I have seen a lot worse go unpunished. Not from you but others who agree with you.  Be fair mate!
Back in Darwin for the 2nd time in my life.  Originally from Sydney (Fairfield area), lived in Vanuatu, Japan (twice), Thailand and Darwin once previously.  Western Sydney Wanderers fan as well as Parramatta Eels.  Veteran of 3 World Cups (*1994, 2006 and 2010).

Offline RebelRebel

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2006, 03:20:28 AM »
claridy...should I know you?  Are you important? 

What if I tell you I remember who you are...does that excite you???  :shades:

Rabel...
Chicago

Offline RebelRebel

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2006, 03:23:46 AM »
Listen MOJA,

Mar Bawai supporters are 100 times more vocal man.  You have to realize that.  And come to think of it...such supporters aren't helping Mar Bawai out much.  Somebody that trully belives in him and sees these idiots on TV probably thinks to himself why are such people behind Mar Bawai. It's poison!

Rabel
Chicago

Offline sydneydude

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2006, 03:33:27 AM »
rebel dont generalise bro...u have earnt respect so far dont lose it by lose comments like that! there are many things inappropriate from both sides so dont generalise. i bet you didnt even watch the program n dont know what was said (not defending anybody here just stating a fact)

Offline Enki

• Ron Paul 2012
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2006, 03:57:18 AM »
rebel dont generalise bro...u have earnt respect so far dont lose it by lose comments like that! there are many things inappropriate from both sides so dont generalise. i bet you didnt even watch the program n dont know what was said (not defending anybody here just stating a fact)

Can you give me a quick summary of what was said? I have heard before that Mar Dinkha had a role to play in the assassination of our late great patriarch Mar Shimoun. But again, its all hear-say. If there are documents supporting this claim, I'd love to read more on it.

For the admins, this is just what I've heard. I'm not saying he did or didn't. Just hear-say. If there is proof that he did play a role of any kind, I'd love to know about it.

PS. the dude that killed our great martyered patriarch Mar Shimoun is free and enjoying his life in London. Apparently he was insane which is why hes not in jail. If he was insane, then I'm the next president of Assyria! Anyway, thats a different issue all together....
"If you don't want to be criticized, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing!"

Offline WhosYourBaghdaddy?

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2006, 04:17:36 AM »

Rabel
Chicago

I have seen a lot worse go unpunished. Not from you but others who agree with you.  Be fair mate!

I'm guessing youve never been on the "Assyrians for truth and Justice" room in Paltalk? If you read much in AINA, you'll see those "truth and justice" guys in paltalk are actually doing more harm than good to ADM and Mar Bawai/supporters image.

Offline RadRides

• Special Member
  • bar-b-que-nin king
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2006, 04:21:28 AM »
More conclusions, but no facts.  Come on guys, back it up.  Record a paltalk session, find some damaging documents.  To honestly have a matran call another man gay, a married man at that. Who's doin the real harm?  That's just one item for you to think about. 

Offline WhosYourBaghdaddy?

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2006, 05:08:19 AM »
More conclusions, but no facts.  Come on guys, back it up.  Record a paltalk session,   

Are you seriously denying that? Every time I have been in that room, I’ve heard nothing but idiots calling bishops "a pack of dogs", insults, you name it...(especially during the first few days of court, where I’m sure most of you were listening). Most are the moderators talking (including the arya "ninos younan" aka "doozoota"). If you want recorded sessions I’ll look them up for you, as I believe people have recorded them. Even ZOWAA spokesmen have been recorded talking in the name of "truth and justice" when they shouldn't even be involved in such issues.

ADM are suffering as a result of Mar Bawai & ZOWAA fanatics who keep mixing the two together every time they have something to say, as if implying that "ZOWAA is on our side". This is the negative image I’m talking about that’s being portrayed towards ZOWAA by some of these fanatics.

Offline RadRides

• Special Member
  • bar-b-que-nin king
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2006, 05:14:44 AM »
to be honest with, im not denying nothing.  i dont even use paltalk.  i wouldnt be able to stand the filth anyone, and i mean anyone puts up in that place.  i could care less what they talk about.  but all im saying is, you make dramatic conclusions without basing it with facts.  that's all im saying.  when you have freedom of speech, anything, and everything will be said, regardless of it being damaging or not.  you don't want to hear it, turn it off.   :mrgreen:

Offline sargonthedon

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2006, 05:18:19 AM »

Can you give me a quick summary of what was said? I have heard before that Mar Dinkha had a role to play in the assassination of our late great patriarch Mar Shimoun. But again, its all hear-say. If there are documents supporting this claim, I'd love to read more on it.

For the admins, this is just what I've heard. I'm not saying he did or didn't. Just hear-say. If there is proof that he did play a role of any kind, I'd love to know about it.

PS. the dude that killed our great martyered patriarch Mar Shimoun is free and enjoying his life in London. Apparently he was insane which is why hes not in jail. If he was insane, then I'm the next president of Assyria! Anyway, thats a different issue all together....

In London England? Any names available from the rumour mill?

Offline sargonthedon

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2006, 05:25:01 AM »
My Brothers and Sisters,
Zowaa's policy is not 2 get involved, if certain members or supporters of Zowaa want to back Mar Bawai then they are supporting him for their own personal beliefs (which they have every right to do if they please) so please lets keep the 2 things seperate.

Your Brother
Sargon Michael

Offline Enki

• Ron Paul 2012
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2006, 05:35:48 AM »

In London England? Any names available from the rumour mill?

Sorry, London Ontario.

Offline asdf

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2006, 09:44:54 AM »
It's been asked a few times, yet no one has answered. Can someone summarize what was stated, etc.? Thanks.

Offline RebelRebel

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2006, 10:44:22 AM »
Listen... http://www.shrara4u.com/

Rabel
Chicago

Offline Shlomo

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2006, 11:45:44 AM »
Accusing an innocent person of murder is not only filthy and pathetic, but it is a criminal offense (libel, slander) and I do hope that Mar Dinkha sues the hell out of these low lifes.
No trees were killed in the sending of this message.  However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Offline Enki

• Ron Paul 2012
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2006, 12:50:57 PM »
Accusing an innocent person of murder is not only filthy and pathetic, but it is a criminal offense (libel, slander) and I do hope that Mar Dinkha sues the hell out of these low lifes.

If they have the "evidance" as they alledgedly have, then I think Mar Dinkha is in a lil bit of trouble. If he doesn't have a connection in the assassination of the Martyerd Mar Shimoun, then I see your point on the whole slander issue. Lets see where this goes.

As is the case with the bishops in courts, lets let this play out as well and see where it takes us.

Offline Claridy

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2006, 12:52:57 PM »
claridy...should I know you?  Are you important? 

What if I tell you I remember who you are...does that excite you??? 

Rabel...
Chicago

That's too bad, you don't remember me.  You admitted some very strong truths to me one time, one on one.  Very intimate details.  Am I important?  To a lot of people, I am.  And to answer your question, no Rabel, you don't excite me.  You're defenitly not my type!  Phew! 
"Apologetics only leads the "horse" to the water. Only the Holy Spirit can make him drink."

"Judgement Day is not going to be so much God chasing down errant sinners and throwing them into hell, but rather God simply giving men what they have already chosen beforehand - either an eternity of the darkness they spent their lives hiding in or an eternity of the Light they spent their lives seeking out. -unknown"

Offline aka_Atour

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2006, 02:40:50 PM »
I stand by what I said. This is not an issue of hear- say. THIS IS AN ISSUE OF HOW MAR DINKHA TREATED OUR  BELOVED PATRIARCH MAR SHIMOON WHILE HE WAS ALIVE AND IN DEATH.

You don't know how our whole family felt after watching that episode.

If you can get a copy of that program then you know: NOTHING WAS HEAR SAY.... NOTHING..... All documents.... In which kayet Sam Darmo showed and read.

If someone has these documents please post them.

I’ll check and see if my grandfather has them... he has a whole assortment of documents on this issue. I’ll be going to his house most likely Saturday or Sunday.

Shlomo your threats are simply being ignored. No one cares about who the church will sue next. It is the church who must worry who will come out to be involved in this assassination.
^
HE JUST READ THE DOCUMENTS!

I fear you will still support Mar Dinkha even if he come out and states “I had a hand in the murder of our great beloved patriarch Mar Esho Shimoon.”

I would like to remind everyone that this is a thread on the TRUTH AND JUSTICE PROGRAM...

So if you didn't see the program, then don't comment about it.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 04:06:55 PM by aka_Atour »

Offline MikesBike

• Turnabout Is Fair Play!
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2006, 04:09:45 PM »
I stand by what I said. This is not an issue of hear- say. THIS IS AN ISSUE OF HOW MAR DINKHA TREATED OUR  BELOVED PATRIARCH MAR SHIMOON WHILE HE WAS ALIVE AND IN DEATH.

You don't know how our whole family felt after watching that episode.

If you can get a copy of that program then you know: NOTHING WAS HEAR SAY.... NOTHING..... All documents.... In which kayet Sam Darmo showed and read.

If someone has these documents please post them.

I’ll check and see if my grandfather has them... he has a whole assortment of documents on this issue. I’ll be going to his house most likely Saturday or Sunday.

Shlomo your threats are simply being ignored. No one cares about who the church will sue next. It is the church who must worry who will come out to be involved in this assassination.
^
HE JUST READ THE DOCUMENTS!

I fear you will still support Mar Dinkha even if he come out and states “I had a hand in the murder of our great beloved patriarch Mar Esho Shimoon.”

I would like to remind everyone that this is a thread on the TRUTH AND JUSTICE PROGRAM...

So if you didn't see the program, then don't comment about it.

You still called him a murderer.  That's crossing the line, I believe.  Can an admin please take care of this before it gets out of hand?
Mike, the bike messenger

Offline RebelRebel

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2006, 04:14:21 PM »
I've already issued a complaint Mike.

Rabel

Offline Shlomo

« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2006, 04:14:21 PM »
It's already been archived and the IP addresses of the posters recorded.  Libel/Slander is a serious criminal offense, and this information will be forwarded to the secretary of the Patriarchate and hopefully to the legal counsel involved.  Also, the verbal threats as recorded on Paltalk have been archived and will be forwarded.  Unlike libel/slander (a misdemeanor), openly threatening someone with physical harm/death is a felony in this country.
No trees were killed in the sending of this message.  However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Offline Claridy

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2006, 04:30:51 PM »
Wow!  The instigations on here!

Offline RadRides

• Special Member
  • bar-b-que-nin king
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2006, 04:52:42 PM »
Clara, we're next.  Be ready for the accussations haha.   :lmao:

Offline Shlomo

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2006, 05:00:22 PM »
Wow!  The instigations on here!

Claridy,

This has nothing to do with instigation.  If you were falsely accused of a crime which you had nothing to do with, then you would want to sue the people responsible for your defamation as well.

It's called libel, and it's illegal.

I know if it were me, and I was accused of playing a part in the murder of anyone (let alone a world figure like Mar Eshai), not only would I make sure the people who made such false accusations against me were prosecuted to the full extent of the law, but I would also make sure that a civil lawsuit would ensue which would make them bankrupt for the rest of their natural lives (the spiritual is already bankrupt.)

-Paul Younan

Offline RadRides

• Special Member
  • bar-b-que-nin king
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2006, 05:07:59 PM »
That is the way with anything nowadays.  We as Assyrians have turned to suing one another.  Great.  That seems to be the only way to go for isn't it?  Can't prove the truth elsewhere, might as well try the courts.  Good luck.

One of Last Assyrians to Live in Ashietha Died Today!

Started by ASHOORBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 8
Views: 1627
Last post January 17, 2006, 12:51:56 AM
by RadRides
Assyrians For Truth & Justice LIVE NOW

Started by sydneydudeBoard Culture & History

Replies: 0
Views: 925
Last post February 04, 2006, 03:31:20 AM
by sydneydude
Assyrians make front page of New York Times Today