Author Topic: The so called ''assyrian'' persecution, give me SOURCES  (Read 4440 times)

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
Re: The so called ''assyrian'' persecution, give me SOURCES
« Reply #280 on: April 04, 2017, 08:59:30 AM »
اخي، أني ما قريت كلشي الي كتبة اهنا. بس ملقطات منا و منا. بس هسة راح اقرأ اكثر و اعرف شسوي. بس كبداية أريدة يعرف شلون نتعامل وية الأعضاء اهنا.
-Like Assyrian Voice? Want to post here? then join us NOW!

-Booking a hotel anytime soon? Assyrian Voice has an affiliate with Hotels.com : please book through the link below and AssyrianVoice gets a commission from each booking: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2932820-10443216-1426796392000

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #281 on: April 04, 2017, 11:49:42 AM »
اخي، أني ما قريت كلشي الي كتبة اهنا. بس ملقطات منا و منا. بس هسة راح اقرأ اكثر و اعرف شسوي. بس كبداية أريدة يعرف شلون نتعامل وية الأعضاء اهنا.
يا أخي هذا ينفي وجودكم أي  بعد شكو أكثر من هذا ؟ الأحترام المتبادل يبدا بتقبل الشخص المقابل مهما كان ولا ماكو داعي للاحترام . إنشاء إقليم أشوري في العراق وسورية وايران وتركيا حق مشروع وما بها مستحات ولا مجاملة ولما يعجبة يطب ألف مرض  . هذا القشمر هم جاي يتفلسف براسنا ويحجي شاطي باطي بالك سورية مالت ألخلفو

Offline Kelba

« Reply #282 on: April 04, 2017, 05:26:28 PM »
I'm not a 15 years old, mountain jewish buttlicking mongrels, stop lying

Then can you please explain why you stated otherwise on your Reddit account? You claimed you are underage did you not?

The way you speak is very reminiscent of someone going through puberty. You're either immature or just stupid; you can pick whatever label you want us to call you by.

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #282 on: April 04, 2017, 05:26:28 PM »

Offline Etain

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #283 on: April 04, 2017, 11:18:43 PM »
well it looks like the fun is over.
anyway, i dont think most SAA supporting arabs have the same view on assyrians as him

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #284 on: April 05, 2017, 08:31:18 AM »
Then can you please explain why you stated otherwise on your Reddit account? You claimed you are underage did you not?

The way you speak is very reminiscent of someone going through puberty. You're either immature or just stupid; you can pick whatever label you want us to call you by.

I don't have account on Reddit.
''Feed the hungry and visit a sick person.
And free the captive if he be unjustly confined.
Assist any person oppressed, whether Muslim or non-Muslim.''
- Prophet Muhammad Ibn Abdullah (PBUH)

Offline Assyrian Nationalist

• hurr durr
« Reply #285 on: April 05, 2017, 09:04:15 AM »
I don't have account on Reddit.

:loool: coincidentally asked the same question before on R/Assyria

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #286 on: April 05, 2017, 10:06:12 AM »
:loool: coincidentally asked the same question before on R/Assyria

I just copy pasted the question, we're two different persons.
''Feed the hungry and visit a sick person.
And free the captive if he be unjustly confined.
Assist any person oppressed, whether Muslim or non-Muslim.''
- Prophet Muhammad Ibn Abdullah (PBUH)

Offline Assyrian Nationalist

• hurr durr
« Reply #287 on: April 05, 2017, 06:13:22 PM »
I just copy pasted the question, we're two different persons.

Omg i'm done lmao

Offline Neon

• Try and fail, but never fail to try.
« Reply #288 on: May 15, 2017, 05:41:01 AM »
They weren't racist.  The only people they had a problem with were Zionists.  Something you behave like.
He behaves like a hateful Muslim. Just stop this Zionism thing.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Crocodile Bani

• Special Member
  • Formerly Moja Moja
    • Bani Pera
« Reply #289 on: May 17, 2017, 08:16:33 PM »
Pay me and I still won't stop.
Back in Darwin for the 2nd time in my life.  Originally from Sydney (Fairfield area), lived in Vanuatu, Japan (twice), Thailand and Darwin once previously.  Western Sydney Wanderers fan as well as Parramatta Eels.  Veteran of 3 World Cups (*1994, 2006 and 2010).

Offline Neon

« Reply #290 on: May 18, 2017, 05:05:50 AM »
Pay me and I still won't stop.
When Muslims kill our people in our homeland, you're just like "nah, it's a few bad apples who don't represent Islamic values" or, conveniently, "they're Jews in disguise".

When Israelis or Jews kill Palestinians, Israel is the devil and Zionism is a terrorist organization.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As you can see, you're quick to make generalizations about Israel and Zionism, but not about the religion of those who murdered your own kind in the name of their book. You get mad when Palestinians are slain by Jews (which is fair enough), but you don't bat an eye towards Assyrians who were slain (and still are) by Islamic radicals. Remember the terrorist attack in an Assyrian church in Baghdad in 2010? Weren't we victims of Islamic terrorism, just the same way Palestinians have been victims of Israeli bombs? Again, you're quick to call out Israelis when they're being violent, but not Muslims who have killed your very own people.

Don't pay me anything, but just please answer me and solve this enigma for me. You seem like a sane and rational person. I just don't understand how you have this really deviating sentiment.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Crocodile Bani

• Special Member
  • Formerly Moja Moja
    • Bani Pera
« Reply #291 on: May 19, 2017, 09:32:31 AM »
How would you know how I feel about Assyrians getting butchered?  Where do you get this nonsense from?  Seriously, you are a filthy rotten troll.  Go to hell!  Ikhre!  I almost got into a punch up with my own boss 3 weeks ago for defending Obama (Zio/Wahhab puppet).  We had to be pulled apart till the GM pulled us both aside.  Just for the record, my boss was told not to talk politics about situations he knows nothing about and I was told to cool it and not react that way.  And you dare question me?  Keyboard warrior who wouldn't break a sweat for their people.
Back in Darwin for the 2nd time in my life.  Originally from Sydney (Fairfield area), lived in Vanuatu, Japan (twice), Thailand and Darwin once previously.  Western Sydney Wanderers fan as well as Parramatta Eels.  Veteran of 3 World Cups (*1994, 2006 and 2010).

Offline Neon

« Reply #292 on: May 19, 2017, 09:55:23 PM »
How would you know how I feel about Assyrians getting butchered?  Where do you get this nonsense from?  Seriously, you are a filthy rotten troll.  Go to hell!  Ikhre!  I almost got into a punch up with my own boss 3 weeks ago for defending Obama (Zio/Wahhab puppet).  We had to be pulled apart till the GM pulled us both aside.  Just for the record, my boss was told not to talk politics about situations he knows nothing about and I was told to cool it and not react that way.  And you dare question me?  Keyboard warrior who wouldn't break a sweat for their people.
Yet again you foolishly go berserk when I put you in your spot. And yet again you didn't answer my question and backpedaled. Shows what you really are.

Look bub, nobody's saying that you feel no sympathy for Assyrians. But you don't seem to blame Islam for our plight, as you would blame dead Palestinians on Israel/Zionism. Why don't you go to hell for spitting on your nationality and favoring others over your own people? You're the reason why we don't have a a country. You're extremely biased and beyond ignorant about vital aspects in this world.

Wahhabi is a Sunni sect, and Sunni is Islam. How come you have NO BALLS to mention Islam? Are you a Muslim? Your hate for Zionism and Israel clearly demonstrates who you really are. And you're only calling Obama names because he supports Israel, not because he is "PC". You hate anybody who supports that country. You're pathetically irrational. Last time I checked, you're not an Arab and you're presumably Christian. So I'm not sure why you're preoccupied with anti-Zionism when your religious values support the darn country. Get yourself a country first and quit making enemies of those who don't even care about you.

You wanted keyboard warrior, here you go. Hopefully my words will make you see how much of a joke you are.

Offline Crocodile Bani

• Special Member
  • Formerly Moja Moja
    • Bani Pera
« Reply #293 on: Yesterday at 12:25:41 PM »
You truly are an imbecile.  And an illiterate one.

I hate Zionism, Wahhabism and Imperialism equally.  They are all the same ikhre!  On the same side.   To a slightly lesser extent, I also hate communism.  Which part can your low resolution brain not understand?  I am amazed I have not been banned for saying the same thing over and over again.

Do you not know about the British and whose help they needed to win World War 1 and why they continue to suck up to the Zionist and Wahhabist states?  They would not have won the war if not for Lord Balfour's deal with Lord Rothschild, nor Churchill's deal with the Saud family.  Do you not know that the British broke promises to the Assyrians, leaving us without a homeland whilst giving Zionists and Wahhabists everything?  Learn some history and learn some facts before you put words in my mouth, you ikhre!  Although Trump was a much better choice than Killery, did you see how Trump went against his own ethics on this Saudi Arabian trip?  Then straight to the Zionist state?  Not a single mention of human rights abuses by the two countries, only praising them and giving them arms to carry out more atrocities.  And he was the better presidential candidate. Thank goodness Killery wasn't president.  WW3 would have started by now.

Saying Wahhabism is Islam is like saying Jehovah's Witnesses define Christianity and that Zionism defines Judaism.  All wrong.  You don't have to be a blood thirty Zionist to practice Judaism, and you certainly don't need to believe that only 156,000 can enter heaven to be a Christian.  These ikhre are a minority, yet they try to represent the majority.  Don't be a CNN/BBC/Fox fool.

« Last Edit: Today at 03:00:37 AM by Crocodile Bani »

Offline Joe25

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #294 on: Yesterday at 01:40:23 PM »
Looks like the threads with the kurdish and arab trolls are finally dying down.

You're still going around thinking you can tell people here what they should and shouldn't do huh.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 01:45:16 PM by Joe25 »

Offline Crocodile Bani

• Special Member
  • Formerly Moja Moja
    • Bani Pera
« Reply #295 on: Today at 03:01:50 AM »
Neon is the biggest troll on here.  Can't post anything without Neon asking the exact same questions, expecting a new and different answer from me.  First sign of madness doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result.

I give my full support to Mar Dinkha and the assyrian Church

Started by BLUEICEBoard Culture & History

Replies: 14
Views: 1938
Last post January 20, 2006, 08:05:13 AM
by Rima
Assyrian Persecution

Started by Free_AssyriaBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 1
Views: 692
Last post March 12, 2017, 07:19:09 PM
by Neon
PLZ SOMEONE CAN U GIVE ME THE SONG CALLED BRATIT SHWETA BY SARGON BRANDO

Started by dingelo45Board Music & Arts

Replies: 2
Views: 540
Last post August 10, 2006, 11:34:16 PM
by Sweet19Life
Australian Contractors Killed As Assyrian Christians Face Daily Persecution

Started by Free_AssyriaBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 0
Views: 687
Last post July 17, 2007, 01:05:13 AM
by Free_Assyria
If we Build an Assyrian Library, will you Give us your Books?

Started by ASHOORBoard Culture & History

Replies: 12
Views: 2080
Last post March 09, 2009, 04:50:04 PM
by Salem