Author Topic: The so called ''assyrian'' persecution, give me SOURCES  (Read 6789 times)

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
Re: The so called ''assyrian'' persecution, give me SOURCES
« Reply #280 on: April 04, 2017, 08:59:30 AM »
اخي، أني ما قريت كلشي الي كتبة اهنا. بس ملقطات منا و منا. بس هسة راح اقرأ اكثر و اعرف شسوي. بس كبداية أريدة يعرف شلون نتعامل وية الأعضاء اهنا.
-Like Assyrian Voice? Want to post here? then join us NOW!

-Booking a hotel anytime soon? Assyrian Voice has an affiliate with Hotels.com : please book through the link below and AssyrianVoice gets a commission from each booking: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2932820-10443216-1426796392000

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #281 on: April 04, 2017, 11:49:42 AM »
اخي، أني ما قريت كلشي الي كتبة اهنا. بس ملقطات منا و منا. بس هسة راح اقرأ اكثر و اعرف شسوي. بس كبداية أريدة يعرف شلون نتعامل وية الأعضاء اهنا.
يا أخي هذا ينفي وجودكم أي  بعد شكو أكثر من هذا ؟ الأحترام المتبادل يبدا بتقبل الشخص المقابل مهما كان ولا ماكو داعي للاحترام . إنشاء إقليم أشوري في العراق وسورية وايران وتركيا حق مشروع وما بها مستحات ولا مجاملة ولما يعجبة يطب ألف مرض  . هذا القشمر هم جاي يتفلسف براسنا ويحجي شاطي باطي بالك سورية مالت ألخلفو

Offline Kelba

« Reply #282 on: April 04, 2017, 05:26:28 PM »
I'm not a 15 years old, mountain jewish buttlicking mongrels, stop lying

Then can you please explain why you stated otherwise on your Reddit account? You claimed you are underage did you not?

The way you speak is very reminiscent of someone going through puberty. You're either immature or just stupid; you can pick whatever label you want us to call you by.

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #282 on: April 04, 2017, 05:26:28 PM »

Offline Etain

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #283 on: April 04, 2017, 11:18:43 PM »
well it looks like the fun is over.
anyway, i dont think most SAA supporting arabs have the same view on assyrians as him

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #284 on: April 05, 2017, 08:31:18 AM »
Then can you please explain why you stated otherwise on your Reddit account? You claimed you are underage did you not?

The way you speak is very reminiscent of someone going through puberty. You're either immature or just stupid; you can pick whatever label you want us to call you by.

I don't have account on Reddit.
''Feed the hungry and visit a sick person.
And free the captive if he be unjustly confined.
Assist any person oppressed, whether Muslim or non-Muslim.''
- Prophet Muhammad Ibn Abdullah (PBUH)

Offline Assyrian Nationalist

• hurr durr
« Reply #285 on: April 05, 2017, 09:04:15 AM »
I don't have account on Reddit.

:loool: coincidentally asked the same question before on R/Assyria

Offline ProudArab

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #286 on: April 05, 2017, 10:06:12 AM »
:loool: coincidentally asked the same question before on R/Assyria

I just copy pasted the question, we're two different persons.
''Feed the hungry and visit a sick person.
And free the captive if he be unjustly confined.
Assist any person oppressed, whether Muslim or non-Muslim.''
- Prophet Muhammad Ibn Abdullah (PBUH)

Offline Assyrian Nationalist

• hurr durr
« Reply #287 on: April 05, 2017, 06:13:22 PM »
I just copy pasted the question, we're two different persons.

Omg i'm done lmao

Offline Cascade

• Many waters cannot quench love.
« Reply #288 on: May 15, 2017, 05:41:01 AM »
They weren't racist.  The only people they had a problem with were Zionists.  Something you behave like.
He behaves like a hateful Muslim. Just stop this Zionism thing.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Crocodile Bani

• Special Member
  • Formerly Moja Moja
    • Bani Pera
« Reply #289 on: May 17, 2017, 08:16:33 PM »
Pay me and I still won't stop.
Back in Darwin for the 2nd time in my life.  Originally from Sydney (Fairfield area), lived in Vanuatu, Japan (twice), Thailand and Darwin once previously.  Western Sydney Wanderers fan as well as Parramatta Eels.  Veteran of 3 World Cups (*1994, 2006 and 2010).

Offline Cascade

« Reply #290 on: May 18, 2017, 05:05:50 AM »
Pay me and I still won't stop.
When Muslims kill our people in our homeland, you're just like "nah, it's a few bad apples who don't represent Islamic values" or, conveniently, "they're Jews in disguise".

When Israelis or Jews kill Palestinians, Israel is the devil and Zionism is a terrorist organization.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As you can see, you're quick to make generalizations about Israel and Zionism, but not about the religion of those who murdered your own kind in the name of their book. You get mad when Palestinians are slain by Jews (which is fair enough), but you don't bat an eye towards Assyrians who were slain (and still are) by Islamic radicals. Remember the terrorist attack in an Assyrian church in Baghdad in 2010? Weren't we victims of Islamic terrorism, just the same way Palestinians have been victims of Israeli bombs? Again, you're quick to call out Israelis when they're being violent, but not Muslims who have killed your very own people.

Don't pay me anything, but just please answer me and solve this enigma for me. You seem like a sane and rational person. I just don't understand how you have this really deviating sentiment.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Crocodile Bani

• Special Member
  • Formerly Moja Moja
    • Bani Pera
« Reply #291 on: May 19, 2017, 09:32:31 AM »
How would you know how I feel about Assyrians getting butchered?  Where do you get this nonsense from?  Seriously, you are a filthy rotten troll.  Go to hell!  Ikhre!  I almost got into a punch up with my own boss 3 weeks ago for defending Obama (Zio/Wahhab puppet).  We had to be pulled apart till the GM pulled us both aside.  Just for the record, my boss was told not to talk politics about situations he knows nothing about and I was told to cool it and not react that way.  And you dare question me?  Keyboard warrior who wouldn't break a sweat for their people.
Back in Darwin for the 2nd time in my life.  Originally from Sydney (Fairfield area), lived in Vanuatu, Japan (twice), Thailand and Darwin once previously.  Western Sydney Wanderers fan as well as Parramatta Eels.  Veteran of 3 World Cups (*1994, 2006 and 2010).

Offline Cascade

« Reply #292 on: May 19, 2017, 09:55:23 PM »
How would you know how I feel about Assyrians getting butchered?  Where do you get this nonsense from?  Seriously, you are a filthy rotten troll.  Go to hell!  Ikhre!  I almost got into a punch up with my own boss 3 weeks ago for defending Obama (Zio/Wahhab puppet).  We had to be pulled apart till the GM pulled us both aside.  Just for the record, my boss was told not to talk politics about situations he knows nothing about and I was told to cool it and not react that way.  And you dare question me?  Keyboard warrior who wouldn't break a sweat for their people.
Yet again you foolishly go berserk when I put you in your spot. And yet again you didn't answer my question and backpedaled. Shows what you really are.

Look bub, nobody's saying that you feel no sympathy for Assyrians. But you don't seem to blame Islam for our plight, as you would blame dead Palestinians on Israel/Zionism. Why don't you go to hell for spitting on your nationality and favoring others over your own people? You're the reason why we don't have a a country. You're extremely biased and beyond ignorant about vital aspects in this world.

Wahhabi is a Sunni sect, and Sunni is Islam. How come you have NO BALLS to mention Islam? Are you a Muslim? Your hate for Zionism and Israel clearly demonstrates who you really are. And you're only calling Obama names because he supports Israel, not because he is "PC". You hate anybody who supports that country. You're pathetically irrational. Last time I checked, you're not an Arab and you're presumably Christian. So I'm not sure why you're preoccupied with anti-Zionism when your religious values support the darn country. Get yourself a country first and quit making enemies of those who don't even care about you.

You wanted keyboard warrior, here you go. Hopefully my words will make you see how much of a joke you are.

Offline Crocodile Bani

• Special Member
  • Formerly Moja Moja
    • Bani Pera
« Reply #293 on: May 23, 2017, 12:25:41 PM »
You truly are an imbecile.  And an illiterate one.

I hate Zionism, Wahhabism and Imperialism equally.  They are all the same ikhre!  On the same side.   To a slightly lesser extent, I also hate communism.  Which part can your low resolution brain not understand?  I am amazed I have not been banned for saying the same thing over and over again.

Do you not know about the British and whose help they needed to win World War 1 and why they continue to suck up to the Zionist and Wahhabist states?  They would not have won the war if not for Lord Balfour's deal with Lord Rothschild, nor Churchill's deal with the Saud family.  Do you not know that the British broke promises to the Assyrians, leaving us without a homeland whilst giving Zionists and Wahhabists everything?  Learn some history and learn some facts before you put words in my mouth, you ikhre!  Although Trump was a much better choice than Killery, did you see how Trump went against his own ethics on this Saudi Arabian trip?  Then straight to the Zionist state?  Not a single mention of human rights abuses by the two countries, only praising them and giving them arms to carry out more atrocities.  And he was the better presidential candidate. Thank goodness Killery wasn't president.  WW3 would have started by now.

Saying Wahhabism is Islam is like saying Jehovah's Witnesses define Christianity and that Zionism defines Judaism.  All wrong.  You don't have to be a blood thirty Zionist to practice Judaism, and you certainly don't need to believe that only 156,000 can enter heaven to be a Christian.  These ikhre are a minority, yet they try to represent the majority.  Don't be a CNN/BBC/Fox fool.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 03:00:37 AM by Crocodile Bani »

Offline Joe25

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #294 on: May 23, 2017, 01:40:23 PM »
Looks like the threads with the kurdish and arab trolls are finally dying down.

You're still going around thinking you can tell people here what they should and shouldn't do huh.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 01:45:16 PM by Joe25 »

Offline Crocodile Bani

• Special Member
  • Formerly Moja Moja
    • Bani Pera
« Reply #295 on: May 24, 2017, 03:01:50 AM »
Neon is the biggest troll on here.  Can't post anything without Neon asking the exact same questions, expecting a new and different answer from me.  First sign of madness doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result.

Offline Cascade

« Reply #296 on: May 27, 2017, 12:52:31 AM »
Neon is the biggest troll on here.  Can't post anything without Neon asking the exact same questions, expecting a new and different answer from me.  First sign of madness doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result.
28 Coptic Christians (mostly children) got shot to death in Egypt yesterday. A Manchester teen of North African descent detonated a bomb in an arena. The Paris and Belgian attacks were also perpetrated by North African Muslims. They had Arab/Islamic names and had strong affiliation to the mosque and Islam. But of course, they're all Israeli Jews to you, huh, you pathetic, racist excuse of a human? Facts will never get to you, huh?

Go and live in Pakistan or Afghanistan you ignorant, naïve simpleton - you'll beg to live in a country like Israel. You haven't tasted Islam. That's why you suck on its genitals. You spent your life travelling to eastern Asia and the Pacific. So I'm not surprised that your ignorant about Muslims and Jews. You've grown in the west. You had it easy. You're a typical leftist "westernized" buffoon who protects Islam and would join "free Palestine" parades with feminists and (sadly even) gays to appear politically correct and "accepting", even though you have no idea how atrocious life is in Palestine for westernized clowns like you.

Pretty disgusted that you put Saudi Arabia in the same sentence of Israel. You're not only pathetic and stupid, but also ignorantly insane.

Offline Crocodile Bani

• Special Member
  • Formerly Moja Moja
    • Bani Pera
« Reply #297 on: May 27, 2017, 01:14:45 AM »
And you still live with your parents because you can't fend for yourself but are a tough keyboard warrior. 

You finally recognised other terror attacks but only limited them carried out by "Islamic extremists" but deliberately failed to mention the ones carried out by your Zionist friends. 

Oh and Saudi Arabia and Israel will always be mentioned in the same sentence as the UK and USA.  Imperialism=Zionism=Wahhabism.  Equal side of an equilateral triangle (surely you know what a triangle is?).

Offline Cascade

« Reply #298 on: June 01, 2017, 11:44:04 PM »
And you still live with your parents because you can't fend for yourself but are a tough keyboard warrior. 

You finally recognised other terror attacks but only limited them carried out by "Islamic extremists" but deliberately failed to mention the ones carried out by your Zionist friends. 

Oh and Saudi Arabia and Israel will always be mentioned in the same sentence as the UK and USA.  Imperialism=Zionism=Wahhabism.  Equal side of an equilateral triangle (surely you know what a triangle is?).
Of course, since you have nothing in return you bring up my personal life. You do realize that most Assyrians live at home until they get married? We're not all rowdy, westernized brats who leave home at 16.

Go on, defend your glorious religion by using "Zionism/Wahabism" as cover-ups for their atrocities. The OP was obviously a Muslim (Kurd or Arab), but you called him a Jew/Zionist, because it offended you how us normal people criticized his religion of violence, so you went on the Zionist bandwagon to "placate" the Assyrian hatred of Islam. Just admit it, you're a Muslim or you have a Muslim partner. Maybe then I'll stop arguing with you.

Speaking of tough, you're the tough guy who's traveled the world. I dare you to go and live in your precious Muslim countries like Iran, Pakistan, Yemen, Egypt and Palestine. You have no idea how they are since you've only experienced Asia and the Pacific.

Israel will always be a great country for its good human rights and quality of life (unlike Palestine). Saudi Arabia chops off your head for being a Christian. You certainly can't be that ignorant for comparing the two.

NEWSFLASH: Wahabism is a Sunni sect. And Sunni is Islam. Ring a bell?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 05:12:15 AM by Neon »

Offline Crocodile Bani

• Special Member
  • Formerly Moja Moja
    • Bani Pera
« Reply #299 on: June 02, 2017, 11:12:33 AM »
I suppose KKK represents all Christians and Zionists represent all Jews?  My word you are docile!

And Israel has a great human rights record?   :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

No country has had as many UN resolutions made against it like your Zionist masters.  Saddam had 2 but Israel has had 77.  They are a cancer on the world.  But you keep worshiping them and their human rights partners like Saudi Arabia.

Offline Cascade

« Reply #300 on: June 02, 2017, 10:59:33 PM »
I suppose KKK represents all Christians and Zionists represent all Jews?  My word you are docile!

And Israel has a great human rights record?   :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

No country has had as many UN resolutions made against it like your Zionist masters.  Saddam had 2 but Israel has had 77.  They are a cancer on the world.  But you keep worshiping them and their human rights partners like Saudi Arabia.
You are blinded by your hatred towards Israel, bub. It kinda shows with your false equivalences and absurd analogies.

KKK are an obsolete terrorist organization who have murdered innocents. They're pretty much irrelevant. Not sure why you have to bring them up?

Zionism represents a country, just like how Zimbabwean nationalists represent Zimbabwe. Israel has the rights to exist. Just because you disagree with their politics doesn't mean they're comparable to Saudi Arabia and the KKK (Lolz). Your life will always be better there than in Palestine, and you know that. And why compare Zionism to a f**ng terrorist organization? That's the best you can do?  :giggle:

Amazing how dead Palestinian in the hands of Israelis matter more to you than dead Assyrians in the hands of Muslims. You're a beautiful example of an ignorant, self-hating scumbag who doesn't care about his people and those who have hurt us. Nakhpetwa balah! Eba alookh!

Muslims slaughtering Assyrians = But there are peaceful Muslims, don't judge you bigot!
Israelis slaughtering Palestinians = Israel is the devil's spawn, they will pay!

So you paint Zionism with one brush, but not Islam (even though the latter is more clear about killing you and I). You are a blazing hypocrite. A joke of a human. Again, just come out as a Muslim and I'll not bother with you anymore. :lmao:

And you're still ignoring the Palestinian terrorist attacks in the 2000s in Israel because, well, "they're not outside forces". No, dead Israelis don't matter to you, because "Palestinians are not outside forces". You trivialize human death because of this inhumane political stance that's stained in your brain. You probably rooted for Palestinian Jihadists, huh?  :clap:

Offline Joe25

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #301 on: June 03, 2017, 09:02:45 AM »
Of course, since you have nothing in return you bring up my personal life. You do realize that most Assyrians live at home until they get married? We're not all rowdy, westernized brats who leave home at 16.

I guess you will stay home forever then. You must live in a delusion where everything is backwards. You think that living in your parents basement pushing age 30 with a double life leeching off of them because you've got nothing going on except bumping years old threads on an inactive forum, is more respectable than someone who has lived by himself since a young age and has traveled the world? LOL.

Israel will always be a great country for its good human rights and quality of life (unlike Palestine). Saudi Arabia chops off your head for being a Christian. You certainly can't be that ignorant for comparing the two.

Israel bans queermarriage, so much for that(but the hypocrite jews don't mind trying to push it upon the rest of the world except for their own country). And you would get spit on if not attacked by orthodox jews here and beat up by muslims there(if not thrown off a building) depending on the areas, so your liberal fantasy about that country once again backfires because you're clueless about them. That is why you took the coward's way out in your thread that attempted to glorify Israel. Quickly closed it after days of disappearing because you were getting completely blown away by people who have actual knowledge. Typical SJW snowflake, can't handle facts or differing opinions so tries to silence them.

Offline Crocodile Bani

• Special Member
  • Formerly Moja Moja
    • Bani Pera
« Reply #302 on: June 03, 2017, 11:06:36 AM »
You are blinded by your hatred towards Israel, bub. It kinda shows with your false equivalences and absurd analogies.

KKK are an obsolete terrorist organization who have murdered innocents. They're pretty much irrelevant. Not sure why you have to bring them up?

Zionism represents a country, just like how Zimbabwean nationalists represent Zimbabwe. Israel has the rights to exist. Just because you disagree with their politics doesn't mean they're comparable to Saudi Arabia and the KKK (Lolz). Your life will always be better there than in Palestine, and you know that. And why compare Zionism to a f**ng terrorist organization? That's the best you can do?  :giggle:

Amazing how dead Palestinian in the hands of Israelis matter more to you than dead Assyrians in the hands of Muslims. You're a beautiful example of an ignorant, self-hating scumbag who doesn't care about his people and those who have hurt us. Nakhpetwa balah! Eba alookh!

Muslims slaughtering Assyrians = But there are peaceful Muslims, don't judge you bigot!
Israelis slaughtering Palestinians = Israel is the devil's spawn, they will pay!

So you paint Zionism with one brush, but not Islam (even though the latter is more clear about killing you and I). You are a blazing hypocrite. A joke of a human. Again, just come out as a Muslim and I'll not bother with you anymore. :lmao:

And you're still ignoring the Palestinian terrorist attacks in the 2000s in Israel because, well, "they're not outside forces". No, dead Israelis don't matter to you, because "Palestinians are not outside forces". You trivialize human death because of this inhumane political stance that's stained in your brain. You probably rooted for Palestinian Jihadists, huh?  :clap:

Keep changing the goal posts you Zionist worshipper.  Once again, you equate Islam with terrorism and equate Zionism with Judaism, when the reality is that terrorism and Zionism (same ****, different smell) are not true representatives of their religions.  But you have one rule for terrorism and another for Zionism, whilst making out like Israel is in some kind of danger due to supposed hostile neighbours who attack it but have not yet given one example in your own lifetime when somebody attacked Israel.  You have no idea.  You have no clue.  You are ignorant and your ways to hide your ignorance is to make up and discredit other posters here.

If you love Israel so much, why don't you go and live there?  After all, according to you, they are pro Assyrian and pro homosexuals. 

You talk like a person who was bullied at school and now you can sit behind a computer screen and spit out vile venom at others, taking the side of oppressors because it makes you feel important and makes you feel strong.  Bud, you are nothing and will always be a nobody.

By the way, I did not move out of home as a 16 year old.  Not sure where you got that idea from.  I was 27 when I first moved overseas to work.  I guess that makes me a Muslim too according to your warped and strange logic?

Offline Joe25

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #303 on: June 03, 2017, 11:21:58 AM »
You talk like a person who was bullied at school and now you can sit behind a computer screen and spit out vile venom at others, taking the side of oppressors because it makes you feel important and makes you feel strong.  Bud, you are nothing and will always be a nobody.

He once said he was horribly bullied for years by other Assyrian kids in high school because of his height and sexuality. Fairfield high school I think it was. You definitely guessed that one right and it all makes sense, 'people' like this were always the weak and quiet in life, so once they find an outlet where they can be the opposite they are extremely vile and loud about it. Neon is an extremely sad case of a life gone horribly bad, never had a chance and that's why he's still sitting there leeching off his parents(closeted and hiding his true feelings that would get him kicked out of the house) at almost 30 with no job or goals. Just bumping every old thread of every forum because what else is there to do?

Offline Crocodile Bani

• Special Member
  • Formerly Moja Moja
    • Bani Pera
« Reply #304 on: June 04, 2017, 12:55:21 AM »
He once said he was horribly bullied for years by other Assyrian kids in high school because of his height and sexuality. Fairfield high school I think it was. You definitely guessed that one right and it all makes sense, 'people' like this were always the weak and quiet in life, so once they find an outlet where they can be the opposite they are extremely vile and loud about it. Neon is an extremely sad case of a life gone horribly bad, never had a chance and that's why he's still sitting there leeching off his parents(closeted and hiding his true feelings that would get him kicked out of the house) at almost 30 with no job or goals. Just bumping every old thread of every forum because what else is there to do?

Maybe we need to build him up and turn him into a lovable human being like we were all created to be.  But with his vile attitude, looking for excuses to pick fights, the ball is in his court to change.

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #305 on: June 05, 2017, 01:38:42 PM »
This topic has outlived its usefullness and since it is turning into personal attacks, I will lock it.

Enough is enough guys.

ASHOOR
-Like Assyrian Voice? Want to post here? then join us NOW!

-Booking a hotel anytime soon? Assyrian Voice has an affiliate with Hotels.com : please book through the link below and AssyrianVoice gets a commission from each booking: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2932820-10443216-1426796392000

I give my full support to Mar Dinkha and the assyrian Church

Started by BLUEICEBoard Culture & History

Replies: 14
Views: 2001
Last post January 20, 2006, 08:05:13 AM
by Rima
Assyrian Persecution

Started by Free_AssyriaBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 1
Views: 731
Last post March 12, 2017, 07:19:09 PM
by Cascade
PLZ SOMEONE CAN U GIVE ME THE SONG CALLED BRATIT SHWETA BY SARGON BRANDO

Started by dingelo45Board Music & Arts

Replies: 2
Views: 569
Last post August 10, 2006, 11:34:16 PM
by Sweet19Life
Australian Contractors Killed As Assyrian Christians Face Daily Persecution

Started by Free_AssyriaBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 0
Views: 712
Last post July 17, 2007, 01:05:13 AM
by Free_Assyria
If we Build an Assyrian Library, will you Give us your Books?

Started by ASHOORBoard Culture & History

Replies: 12
Views: 2131
Last post March 09, 2009, 04:50:04 PM
by Salem