Author Topic: Ever taken Uber?  (Read 572 times)

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
Ever taken Uber?
« on: February 27, 2017, 10:32:37 PM »
Ever taken Uber? What was the experience like? Though I have never taken one, I love the technology and how easy they have made it to get a ride.

What about driving for Uber, anyone here done it or thinking of doing it?

ASHOOR

-Like Assyrian Voice? Want to post here? then join us NOW!

-Booking a hotel anytime soon? Assyrian Voice has an affiliate with Hotels.com : please book through the link below and AssyrianVoice gets a commission from each booking: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2932820-10443216-1426796392000

Offline Cascade

• Many waters cannot quench love.
Re: Ever taken Uber?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 02:38:29 AM »
I am thinking of trying them. Are they as expensive as taxis though? A taxi ride here can reach $100 if you want to get to the city. -_-
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 06:52:21 PM »
No, for the most part, they are cheaper and much more convenient than taxis since they can be readily available with the push of a button and be at your place in few mins.

I signed up for them as a driver too, and now waiting to be approved.

If anyone else is interested in making some extra side income , consider Uber! And if you do, please use my referral code (ashurs5ue) , this way we both get a nice referral reward from Uber!

Ashoor
-Like Assyrian Voice? Want to post here? then join us NOW!

-Booking a hotel anytime soon? Assyrian Voice has an affiliate with Hotels.com : please book through the link below and AssyrianVoice gets a commission from each booking: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2932820-10443216-1426796392000

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 06:52:21 PM »

Offline Cascade

• Many waters cannot quench love.
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2017, 02:04:22 AM »
No, for the most part, they are cheaper and much more convenient than taxis since they can be readily available with the push of a button and be at your place in few mins.

If anyone else is interested in making some extra side income , consider Uber! And if you do, please use my referral code (ashurs5ue) , this way we both get a nice referral reward from Uber!

Ashoor
Were you approved?
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline ~..Parkhaneeta..~

• So Sick Of Lame Azz Assyrian Girls
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2017, 10:05:08 PM »
We been using it to go to airport and come back (yes we traveled a lot lol) . It's an amazing experience we love it, it's so easy and not too expensive.
Love Is like give someone the chance to DESTROY u and trusting that they wont...

Offline AssyrianOfAssyria

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2017, 01:19:14 PM »
I did use them. From Etobicoke (GTA) to Toronto Downtown was like $50 almost half the regular taxi fares!

Offline Etain

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2017, 11:34:02 PM »

Ashoor
Well I hope you made some money.  I've heard though from other people that in order for the time investment to be worth it, you actually have to do a lot of driving,which ends up wearing your car down quicker.

Eurosport News' Uber-mistranslation/misinterpretation

Started by Herro YouBoard Assyriska Discussions

Replies: 0
Views: 731
Last post October 24, 2009, 01:35:02 PM
by Herro You
Taxi driver dragged by an Uber driver in Toronto

Started by ASHOORBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 10
Views: 604
Last post December 10, 2015, 04:40:00 PM
by ASHOOR