Author Topic: Assyriska again lose with the weakest team :(  (Read 1982 times)

Offline ATORAYA1986

Assyriska again lose with the weakest team :(
« on: May 16, 2010, 06:22:35 AM »

Hello all,

2 days ago when i saw assyriska will play next game with fasbi united i said easy we will win 3 as long we beat that team 2 times as friendly game this year beside that the team sit at the bottom of table on top of that assyriska was playing home game,for all that i said Assyriska will win but today saw the result :( 2 -1 for vasbi united,

I dont know what's goin on with Assyriska but if they gona lose easy game on their land i dont think they can make it for next stage or maybe they lose their position in this leage to lower division,

Next game will be tough one for Assyriska away one,Hope they do well & seriously it's the time 2 not lose any points in home games,

Offline Hanuni

• Mid-Level Member
Re: Assyriska again lose with the weakest team :(
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 07:39:20 AM »
Don't worry. Considering we have 10 injured players of whom 6-8 are fit for the first team we're in some serious issues but we are still on 5th place and are stable with our current team which is our B-team!

Things will get better within two games, I am positive.
“Their enemies had realized their national potential long before the Assyrians themselves. The enemy was not afraid of good farmers, good parents, good church-going parishioners...the enemy was afraid of Assyrians wrapped in nationhood.”

-Mount Semele, Ivan Kakovitch

Offline Free_Assyria

• Free Occupied-Assyria
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 11:14:13 PM »
useless.
"The World has no glory without the Assyrians"

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 11:14:13 PM »

Offline Rumtaya

• Mid-Level Member
AFF - Väsby 1-2
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 06:57:40 AM »

ENGLISH: A nightmare you couldn’t wake up from

SENIOR The first half against Väsby United was like a nightmare that you couldn’t wake up from. Assyriska played poorly on the first half, got one man sent off and were down by two goals. Ceyhun Eris scored on the second half but we weren’t closer than that.

The sun has finally shown itself in Södertälje Arena, the players were in a good mood after the win against Jönköping Södra. The opponent Väsby United hasn’t won any game so far and their players looked frighten when they came on the pitch, facing a fanatic crowd and a team aiming for the Allsvenskan. It started well when Göran Marklund came free with their keeper and, with better focus, Assyriska would go up in an early lead. It looked promising.

Then, Assyriska quit playing and didn’t create much which allowed the visitors to grow confidence and ultimately chances which lead to be a 0-2 lead within a couple of minutes. Nothing seemed to work. The frustration grew among the Assyriska players and it didn’t become better when the inconsequence of referee introduced itself and allowed the Väsby United players to tackle more than what Assyriska did. I am referring to the tackle Thorstensson did compared all other the tackles Ceyhun Eris got that were allowed. Thorstensson got “obviously” sent off immediately before half time and it look hopeless, as if you were having a nightmare.

Norling made two substitutions. Mattias Genc went in for Göran Marklund and Momo Mbye for Nahir Besara.  Assyriska started to play straighter and started to create chances. It resulted for us to see Ceyhun score, assisted by Andii Toumpuu.  Assyriska continued pressuring for the equalizing goal but didn’t get closer than a handball that should have given us a penalty which the referee “obviously” didn’t see.

To summarize this game, it was one of those days that it didn’t work for the players. Let us hope it was the last time we see such play and attitude before and during the game.

The next game will be against Degerfors on Saturday 22nd May at 4 pm CET. If you cannot be on Stora Valla, you can watch it on www.csport.se

Isak Betsimon

http://www.assyriska.se/article.php?ar=2815

Offline ATORAYA1986

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 07:29:47 AM »

Thanks for reply,

Humani that's mean first team all injured,hope that to be ready ASAP as we can see our team need them in this time,

Thanks rumtaya 4 the video,From the video i can see both goals against us was left wing and center defender fualt,that's show the players dont have that much experience,hope that game learned what they went through,

Assyrianinm I believe they young that's why we so them playing not that well,but we will be proud of them as long they represent us as our Assyrian teeam,

BTW guys didnt we have problems last season with defenders? I thought we signed new players in that position is it true?

Offline Rumtaya

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 04:15:30 PM »
Thanks for reply,

Humani that's mean first team all injured,hope that to be ready ASAP as we can see our team need them in this time,

Thanks rumtaya 4 the video,From the video i can see both goals against us was left wing and center defender fualt,that's show the players dont have that much experience,hope that game learned what they went through,

Assyrianinm I believe they young that's why we so them playing not that well,but we will be proud of them as long they represent us as our Assyrian teeam,

BTW guys didnt we have problems last season with defenders? I thought we signed new players in that position is it true?

Assyriska can and will do better as soon as the injured players especially the defenders are coming back.

As for now, most of the players stared training 2-3 weeks ago and I hope so does the Team that they will be able to play in the upcoming match against Degefors...

Offline Hanuni

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2010, 04:52:40 PM »

Yes. We bought new ones, but they are currently injured. The whole ****ing team is injured lol! It is important for the team that we all stand behind them this year :) We even got offensive players playing as defenders due to the injuries.
“Their enemies had realized their national potential long before the Assyrians themselves. The enemy was not afraid of good farmers, good parents, good church-going parishioners...the enemy was afraid of Assyrians wrapped in nationhood.”

Offline Free_Assyria

• Free Occupied-Assyria
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 06:26:25 PM »
In the last game it seemed like not a lot of people went to the game.

Offline Hanuni

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2010, 07:13:37 PM »
In the last game it seemed like not a lot of people went to the game.

They did. But they split into two halves which they usually do not do, but as the arena is big they did it. Interesting new culture. Around 2000 Assyrians watched the last game :)

Offline Free_Assyria

• Free Occupied-Assyria
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2010, 07:23:30 PM »
They did. But they split into two halves which they usually do not do, but as the arena is big they did it. Interesting new culture. Around 2000 Assyrians watched the last game :)

maybe thats because they wanted to do the hirto magiko i love that chant.

Offline ATORAYA1986

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2010, 09:18:06 AM »

So dosppointed,another lose put us in 9th position in table,

I dont know what to say guys but we really doing bad now,we facing problem in 2nd half in evrey game,God be with us this season,

Offline Enki

• Ron Paul 2012
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2010, 12:24:52 PM »
From what I've seen, this team doesn't have what it takes to win. Yes the starters are injured, but I feel it might be too late by the time they come and work together to advance up.

We have to remember, even though they are a good group of guys, they have not played together in a while (some have never played with each other). Soccer is one of the few games that you will need to anticipate where your teamate will be, how fast will he get there, and will he know where I'll be in order to be successful.

Hopefully I'm wrong but I see Assyriska staying in Superettan.
"If you don't want to be criticized, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing!"

Offline Free_Assyria

• Free Occupied-Assyria
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2010, 06:12:57 PM »

Hopefully I'm wrong but I see Assyriska staying in Superettan.

from Assyriska being favourites to win the league to hoping to stay in the league.

Offline Enki

• Ron Paul 2012
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2010, 09:52:43 PM »
Its not a matter of hopefully staying. They will stay. I have no doubts about that.

They WERE the favourites but thats without all the injuries. They have seriously plauged the squad. Forwards playing defence? Come on! No professional team can expect to win when you put guys outside of their position.

The forwards and defence positions are so drastically different that asking an offensive minded person to play back on a rush, or to create offsides for the opposing teams, its just too much.

They will stay.

I just hope Syrianska doesn't advance. The way they're playing....I dunno!
"If you don't want to be criticized, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing!"

Offline ATORAYA1986

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2010, 06:59:03 AM »

Next game for Assyriska will be home for us,

Assyriska -- : -- Ljungskile

Ljungskile sit on 6th position in tabel & our team in position 9th in table,

Assyriska 11 points from 8 games

Ljungskile 13 points from 8 games

previous games,

June 2006

Assyriska 2 : 1 Ljungskile

October 2006

Assyriska 0 : 1 Ljungskile

June 2009

Assyriska 2 : 1 Ljungskile

October 2009

Assyriska 1 : 1 Ljungskile

So we had 2 wins & they had one win & one draw between us,

Hope to make it our 3rd win against them,

team canada mens lose gold medal?

Started by steelcity_guy19Board Sports

Replies: 8
Views: 1116
Last post February 15, 2006, 02:11:27 AM
by steelcity_guy19
Oilers lose to the worst team in the league!!!!!!

Started by shoemakerBoard Sports

Replies: 2
Views: 620
Last post February 12, 2006, 10:54:27 PM
by ultoMa
Beverly Hills 2006 Film Festival - Assyriska: A National Team Without A Nation

Started by EnkiBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 2
Views: 581
Last post March 15, 2006, 11:29:56 PM
by Free_Assyria
My dream team song - Assyriska FF