Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Chit Chat / Re: Assyrian Dating App for Assyrians by Assyrians!
« Last post by TerrenceMalick on Today at 10:57:10 AM »
Does it have options for left handed vegetarians?

Come on now, let's not be immature about this. Neon was asking a genuine question.
Italian, Greek or Armenian.

But, I wouldn't mind be Slavic (e.g. Russian, Serbian, Croat, Polish). They have awesome genes. I'm short so I would love some height. Lol.

Of course, I love being Assyrian!
« Last post by TerrenceMalick on Today at 10:49:30 AM »
Does it also have an option for same sex relationships?

Good question! Unfortunately, one which I do not have the answer to. :(
« Last post by Crocodile Bani on Today at 02:39:36 AM »
Does it have options for left handed vegetarians?
By the way moderators, if you read this.  Can you please move this topic to the jokes section?  I think it would be more appropriate there.  This is serious discussions and I can't stop laughing at the jokes on this thread.
When did Australia recognise the genocide?  I may have been living in Japan and missed that news but I distinctly remember, Julie "the Ikhre" Bishop denying the genocide to make sure Australians are able to visit Gallipolli.

And when was the last time Israel was attacked?  I will give you a hint.  They have not been attacked from foreign forces in your lifetime.
« Last post by Neon on Today at 01:25:24 AM »
Does it also have an option for same sex relationships?
Chit Chat / Re: REESHA D ' KEEPA is a trait I can't change ..
« Last post by Neon on Today at 01:23:04 AM »
Agree with Neon here.

My family and I also use riqqi for stubborness. So do my other friends and family members.

We say "riqqiyana" for men, and "riqqiyanta" for women.
Honestly, this thread made me think I was part of the Mandela Effect. I actually did start questioning my Assyrian relatives and friends on what the word "riqqi" meant to them just to confirm my reality. As I predicted, they all told me what I already know (riqqi = stubborn). So no, the Mandela Effect did not actually take effect. And with your post, this thread actually got much less surreal and more realistic. :lol:

:rofl2: :loool: :lmao:

There is a stand up comedy festival this Saturday night in Darwin.  You should seriously perform.  Don't worry, I will be at work and won't be able to attend but you could become an overnight sensation.
Coming from someone who dares to blame Islamic terrorism on Islam. But of course, I'm the comedian in here. Lol.

Read up on what's going on in Armenia and how well the country is standing on its feet then. I mean to suggest that Israel has it worse than them is idiotic. Israel is extremely powerful and practically controls the most powerful country in the world and gets annual billions, has one of the most powerful militaries in the world, has many nukes ready to use and is pretty much free of terrorism of Isis, AQ etc. even though that chaos is nearby them. They also have connections all over the world, there's jews in high functions in every western country who help them out and who are more loyal to Israel than the countries they reside in.
Nobody's saying Israel is a weak, helpless country that desperately needs aid. But they aren't the most powerful country in the world. They too have problems.

"surrounded by enemies trying to attack them" I hope you're talking about those Hamas rockets and not the islamic countries surrounding them, because they wouldn't dare to ever attack Israel. Compare that to Armenia's current financial state and proximity towards us and it's not comparable whatsoever. Your lack of knowledge on history and current affairs is always your downfall in these pro-israel threads.
You're right. Islamic countries wouldn't dare to attack them. But it's their biggest dream to do so. I thought you know the true intentions of Muslims and Arabs more than I did.

You should take a hint in your own thread, nobody agrees with your misfounded delusion. Armenians are orthodox christian allies, many of them are scattered around the ME next to Assyrians. I've recently re-read books that talked about their many mutual battles with Agha Petros' army and it's safe to say that without the Armenians helping us and working together in the Ottoman empire, it's possible Assyrians would have been absorbed during the genocide.
What are you rambling about? Nobody's saying that Armenians are not allies. There is no delusion at all. That's just one of your tactics to invalidate what I'm trying to say. Telling people to not favour a group whilst hating the other is not a delusion, but an advice. 

But we still don't owe them anything and they don't owe us, they do help us out as all orthodox churches have to Syria/Iraq's churches. Armenia recognizes our seyfo and we have monuments in several cities there. Israel on the other hand is literally funding our demise instead. They give billions of sheckles to the Kurds who are ethnically cleansing us.
And that's fair enough.

And to follow up on the seyfo I mentioned, Israel refuses to acknowledge it or the Armenians' and Greeks genocides for that matter. Funny how that works doesn't it, no group does more on genocide awareness in the world yet they won't acknowledge the genocide that inspired Hitler to do the same to them.
It is a pity that they don't recognize the genocide. I'd hope they do so in the future. America and Australia did it in the last decade or so. So let's give them a chance. Furthermore, just because they don't recognize it doesn't mean they deny it. Put that in perspective, though.

And this is embarrassing. So we're supposed to be that black and white and group ourselves accordingly just because of what others do and think? Telling the truth about zionist jews shouldn't be done because it "makes muslims smirk" LOL? Yeah sure, lets kiss their asses just because their enemies are also the muslims. "Enemy of my enemy is my friend"? Not if the enemy of my enemy supported my people's exodus from 03 onwards and are funding an ethnic group who are ethnically cleansing us in our homelands. If Israel can stop that I will back off, and you are not going to tell anybody here to stop doing it. We all know the real reason you support them anyway.
Exactly. Just the same way you're not supporting the left and Islamists if you're against Israel, Israel will not be our enemy just because they're aiding Kurds. Remember the keyword "indirect"?
Chit Chat / Re: REESHA D ' KEEPA is a trait I can't change ..
« Last post by TerrenceMalick on Today at 12:58:39 AM »
Yes, but we use riqqi for stubbornness nowadays. Its meaning has changed or evolved.

For an annoying person we say "masqedan(t)a".

Agree with Neon here.

My family and I also use riqqi for stubborness. So do my other friends and family members.

We say "riqqiyana" for men, and "riqqiyanta" for women.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10