Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Serious Topics and Discussions / Re: Greatest mesopotamian civilization
« Last post by Etain on Today at 03:23:00 PM »
First there were the sumerians and then akkadians conquered them and they both ****ed each other and made babies with each other and then akkadians/sumerians became assyrians and babylonians.
https://oi.uchicago.edu/sites/oi.uchicago.edu/files/uploads/shared/docs/history_early_iran.pdf
« Last post by Neta1991 on Today at 02:22:24 PM »
The Sumerians weren't Iranic you idiot.

First there were the sumerians and then akkadians conquered them and they both ****ed each other and made babies with each other and then akkadians/sumerians became assyrians and babylonians.
« Last post by Etain on Today at 02:18:22 PM »
The Sumerians weren't Iranic you idiot.
Assyrian / Re: Assyrian poll (for my research)
« Last post by QiĊĦta on Today at 02:04:20 PM »
Ok this is just so i can get a random fertility rate for assyrians, ok.

How many siblings you have?
E. 5+

How many your mom has?
E. 5+

How many your dad has?
D. 4

In Ninwa iraq
Culture & History / Re: Change our name?
« Last post by mrzurnaci on Today at 01:47:01 PM »

Aramaic was a native language of Arameans. Arameans were NOT native to the Mesopotamia!!! Am I telling lies?

Which is why Assyrians have their own major dialect of Aramaic, called Eastern Aramaic, that was adopted by the ancient Assyrians and has a very large influence of Akkadian to it.

I do agree with you that of all modern people in the world, modern day Assyrians are actually closest people to the ancient people of the 'Lower' Mesopotamia

Why thank you!
« Last post by Neta1991 on Today at 01:25:44 PM »
Hmm, the only real immigrants to that area were actually the ancestors of the Assyrians, the Akkadians who came from Arabia and the Levant.

You are confusing Upper Mesopotamia with Lower Mesopotamia. This is the Upper Mesopotamia:

Upper Mesopotamian was actually always part of the Nothern Mountains and has always been populated by people from the Mountains.

Summerians spoke a some kind of a 'proto-' language what scientists call an unclassified language (isolate). But 'unclassified' doesn't mean that it couldn't be ancestral to the Iranian languages.

Here is a list of common Sumerian and Kurdish (West Iranian) words:

! No longer available
! No longer available

We have also evidence that there was a migration into the Mesopotamia during the Sumerian era. The Ubaid period evoved into the Uruk period.

There is archaeological evidence that the Ubaid culture came from the mountains, more precisely from Leyla-Tepe culture or a culture similar to Leyla-Tepe. Leyla-Tepe "culture has also been linked to the north Ubaid period monuments,[4] in particular, with the settlements in the Eastern Anatolia Region (Arslantepe, Coruchu-tepe, Tepechik, etc.)."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leyla-Tepe_culture

+ there is growing genetic evidence that the so called 'Uruk' immigrants (expansion) from the Mesopotamia were actually linked (genetically) to the Iranian Plateau.

Real Sumerians from the 'UPPER' Mesopotamia evolved actually into the West Iranians and have nothing to do with the Marsh Arabs, Mandeans etc.

But to stay on topic the greatest mesopotamian civilization was that of the Medes. The Medes were the first who came with the 'Median laws & philosofy' etc.

The second greatest would be the Sumerian Ubaid period, which had direct links with the culture from the mountains (Leyla-Tepe culture or culture related to Leyla-Tepe)

WE ARE THE DESCENDANTS OF THE SUMERIANS, U ARE NOTHING, GIVE UP, U PISS ME OFF. we are the descendants of the mesopotamians, medes are not mesopotamians, stop claiming our land and steal our history, ****ing *****es. Leave this forum. this is assyrian forum not facking kurdish forum
Assyrian / Re: Assyrian poll (for my research)
« Last post by Atoraya Chaldaya on Today at 01:07:44 PM »
How many siblings you have?

D. 4

How many your mom has?

E. 5+

How many your dad has?

E. 5+
I believe in god, but still dont know if he exist or not, l believe in jesus, but still dont know if he hade powers or not.
« Last post by Ezidi Kurd on Today at 02:45:56 AM »
We are clearly the descendants of the ancient mesopotamians according to sharukinu thats why l am wondering this.....
I do agree with you that of all modern people in the world, modern day Assyrians are actually closest people to the ancient people of the 'Lower' Mesopotamia
« Last post by Neta1991 on Today at 02:39:19 AM »
We are clearly the descendants of the ancient mesopotamians according to sharukinu thats why l am wondering this.....
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10