Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Serious Topics and Discussions / Re: Relationship with an Assyrian
« Last post by shekwanta on Today at 06:30:38 AM »
-__- where the eff did I imply that? You just made me mad with that implication? I do almost nothing but riff on Islam here and then you say this...
Hahahahahaha.. alright alright! I'm sorry! Must have gotten your opinion wrong. I thought you were saying that nationality was more important than religion, but then stated names of Christian societies we would be compatible with! So I kinda thought that that didn't make sense.
Jokes and Games / Re: This conspiracy theorist. lol
« Last post by Assyrian Nationalist on Today at 01:42:33 AM »
You do realize gays don't exactly have a birth rate right? You can't have a stable society without a birthrate.
My laws would be that if you're the only son of a family and you happen to be gay, you have to have kids so the family can continue.
There's a time to worry about the individual's freedoms and then the collective's freedoms.

That's fine honestly, but that's not the point of my post.
I understand that, but even my Dad's grandparents cannot speak Assyrian, and they were obviously around before Saddam's reign
No, but he lived in Iraq during Saddam's reign

that's because Saddam enforced all publics schools to teach only Arabic. Pretty sure Mosul wasn't excluded either.
Jokes and Games / Re: This conspiracy theorist. lol
« Last post by mrzurnaci on Yesterday at 07:39:22 PM »
Like this conspiracy theory? How's the internet in Mardin? :loool:
You do realize gays don't exactly have a birth rate right? You can't have a stable society without a birthrate.
My laws would be that if you're the only son of a family and you happen to be gay, you have to have kids so the family can continue.
There's a time to worry about the individual's freedoms and then the collective's freedoms.
No, but he lived in Iraq during Saddam's reign
was your dad born during the reign of Saddam Hussein? Also, Ignore Ezidi Kurd, he/she knows nothing on these matters.
A DNA test will only tell me where my ancestors probably come from, nothing else. It will not answer my question
Personally (as an Ezdi Kurd) I'm connect to both South and North Kurdistan. My paternal, paternal tribe is from Shengal, while other ancestors are from Wan region of Northern Kurdistan. So I did a DNA test and i found out that my auDNA is telling the same story. I'm related to (Ezdi) Kurds around Shengal/Shexan and also closely related (DNA matches) to Kurds in Wan region in Northern Kurdistan.
Do a DNA test on your father / your people and you will find out where the roots of your family are.

If you are rather more northern shifted toward Anatolia than average Assyrian population, then it is possible that your family is connected to Northern Kurdistan.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10