General & Fun > Sports

Neymar to PSG...

(1/1)

J-ROK:
Ashoor, how do you feel about your Brazilian GINGA master being the most expensive player in the world? Do you think he will start challenging messi and ronaldo for the ballon d or and maybe win a few himself? he had to leave messi's shadow I believe

Crocodile Bani:
His wages are worth exactly the entire Australian Football League players' salary.  He will be set for life after one game.  That is some serious money being offered to Neymar.

I think for the sake of his "brand name", Neymar needed to go to a club where he is the undisputed superstar of the team.  Though I will miss the MSN combination at Barca. 

nejepnerast:
The move from sporting point of view is big mistake and unprofessional choices .  PSG will never win the champion league as long as Bayern munich , barca and Madrid are around , so the move is just for money .

We all remember the wonder kid Robinho and how  his carrier was shattered trying to be #1 . You are either the best or you are not and Neymar is third best and will remain this way until messi and ronaldo retire .

Ezidi Kurd:
Sometimes playing soccer was nice when I was young, but I hate watching soccer. Most of the time nothing happens.

I like athletics.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version

Assyrian Voice