Author Topic: Conference agreed to let assyrians self rule the nineveh plains  (Read 280 times)

Offline Nemrud

A conference has been held in the EU Parliament in Brussels. The conference, titled A Future for Christians for Iraq and organized by EU parliamentarian Lars Adaktusson from the Swedish Christian Democratic Party, has been touted by Adaktusson as a decisive event for the survival of Assyrians in the war torn country. They all agreed to let assyrians maybe self rule the nineveh plains.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 05:45:49 PM by Nemrud »

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
Re: Conference agreed to let assyrians self rule the nineveh plains
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 08:30:08 PM »
maybe self rule?

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 08:09:00 AM »
No FREE RIDE. Assyrians didn't fight for their own homeland, so they are not in a right position to demand something.

Kurds aren't retards. We help those who help the Kurds.

Assyrians are nothing but a bunch of scared hyena's waiting for their moment. But there moment will never come, since the Assyrians never participated in this war.

No FREE RIDE for those who don't fight or do something..

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 08:09:00 AM »

Offline Nemrud

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 09:22:05 AM »
maybe self rule?

It was l who wrote maybe because it isnt sure about that, there are more conferences to come, we just have to wait and see.

Offline Nemrud

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2017, 09:24:38 AM »
No FREE RIDE. Assyrians didn't fight for their own homeland, so they are not in a right position to demand something.

Kurds aren't retards. We help those who help the Kurds.

Assyrians are nothing but a bunch of scared hyena's waiting for their moment. But there moment will never come, since the Assyrians never participated in this war.

No FREE RIDE for those who don't fight or do something..

We liberated the nineveh plains, and we are still fighting in syria against IS.

Online nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2017, 11:45:31 AM »
Any link

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2017, 12:31:03 PM »
We liberated the nineveh plains, and we are still fighting in syria against IS.
Oh really?

All what I have to say is that Kurds are not fighting for ANYBODY, not for America and definitely not for the Assyrians. We are fighting for our own interests and our own homeland.

History will never let FREE RIDE happen...

Offline Nemrud

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2017, 01:07:15 PM »
Oh really?

All what I have to say is that Kurds are not fighting for ANYBODY, not for America and definitely not for the Assyrians. We are fighting for our own interests and our own homeland.

History will never let FREE RIDE happen...

Thats an insult to all assyrian soldiers that got killed by IS!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 01:07:47 PM by Nemrud »

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2017, 01:21:07 PM »
I don't want to insult anybody. But this looks just very symbolic to me. But, makes me happy to see that Syriac Military Council is working together with the YPG.

But you guys want your own country, your own homeland back. Much respect for those 2000 Syriac warriors. But do you think 2000 fighters is enough to have own country?

What you need is to have a big army of 20000 - 50000 fighters. You have enough people to have a much bigger army. Why don't you have a bigger army???

BTW. Much respect for those Assyrians who helped the YPG and Ezdi forces in Shengal.

Nothing is a better feeling than the feeling of killing the Sunni Muslims. I think it is just started. After the genocide my people have a license to kill Sunni Muslims as long they do exist.

Offline Nemrud

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2017, 03:47:04 PM »
I don't want to insult anybody. But this looks just very symbolic to me. But, makes me happy to see that Syriac Military Council is working together with the YPG.

But you guys want your own country, your own homeland back. Much respect for those 2000 Syriac warriors. But do you think 2000 fighters is enough to have own country?

What you need is to have a big army of 20000 - 50000 fighters. You have enough people to have a much bigger army. Why don't you have a bigger army???

BTW. Much respect for those Assyrians who helped the YPG and Ezdi forces in Shengal.

Nothing is a better feeling than the feeling of killing the Sunni Muslims. I think it is just started. After the genocide my people have a license to kill Sunni Muslims as long they do exist.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineveh_Plain_Protection_Units

That army is possibly the biggest, it together with others liberated the nineveh plains, l also donate money to that army.

Offline Nemrud

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2017, 03:49:41 PM »
We are not merged, thats the problem, we have other armies as well, even an army entire of women, like the kurds.

Offline AshurayaPlasha

• Iraqi Assyria
    • NPDF
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2017, 07:59:15 PM »
Don't believe the "Lars Conference". This whole irrelevant conference was bought off / supported by the KRG, in which the Assyrian Democratic Movement, Abna Nahrain, APP, the Chaldean Catholic Church, Assyrian Church of the East and Assyrian Confederation of Europe (including Assyria TV, ANB Sat ..etc..) condemned this conference. The idea of having our own governorate will only be dealt, approved and organized between the central government of Baghdad and our people (in Iraq), if anyone else is operating outside of that spectrum, then it is redundant.
https://ninevehplaindefensefund.org/support-now/ - Support the Assyrian NPU

Even after the fall of Nineveh (612BC) The Assyrians lived under their own law, they had their own autonomy under the different names such as Athura, Adiabene and Asuristan. It lasted till the 7th century AD.

Sennacherib II(2), was an Assyrian Governor or 'king' of northern Asuristan in 372 AD.

Offline AshurayaPlasha

• Iraqi Assyria
    • NPDF
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2017, 08:02:45 PM »
@Ezidi, we dont need 20000 or 20000000 guys, according to the interior ministry (including other sources such as ADM, NPU) we actually need 4000 guys to protect entire Nineveh Plains. What's important is logistics... The Nineveh Protection Units (NPU) Solely focuses on special training and equipping our troops to the best way possible... Sure, we can call up another 10,000 guys, but what is the point if they aren't properly armed/trained? I would prefer 1000 professional soldiers, than 10,000 civilian militias.
https://ninevehplaindefensefund.org/support-now/ - Support the Assyrian NPU

Even after the fall of Nineveh (612BC) The Assyrians lived under their own law, they had their own autonomy under the different names such as Athura, Adiabene and Asuristan. It lasted till the 7th century AD.

Sennacherib II(2), was an Assyrian Governor or 'king' of northern Asuristan in 372 AD.

Assyrians having their own zone on the nineveh plains...

Started by PhenomenonBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 5
Views: 512
Last post March 16, 2007, 09:16:59 PM
by Phenomenon
Multiple Arab Parties Support Nineveh Plains Self-Rule Project

Started by ZawoyoBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 15
Views: 2022
Last post August 30, 2011, 12:57:46 PM
by khayaatour
BREAKING NEWS: Nineveh Plains 'Safe Haven' for Assyrians

Started by AshurayaPlashaBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 36
Views: 7033
Last post February 04, 2014, 09:05:12 AM
by ASHOOR
EU Conference on the Assyrians

Started by GGBWBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 8
Views: 1135
Last post June 16, 2008, 09:56:17 AM
by GGBW
Donate To Assyrian Orphanages in the Nineveh Plains....

Started by MalekthaA2RETABoard Chit Chat

Replies: 5
Views: 541
Last post March 30, 2006, 10:17:59 PM
by MalekthaA2RETA