Author Topic: REESHA D ' KEEPA is a trait I can't change ..  (Read 2101 times)

Offline J-ROK

• Mid-Level Member
Re: REESHA D ' KEEPA is a trait I can't change ..
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2017, 09:06:24 PM »
I'm a guy...

So sorry u sounded more of an azizta then aziza

Offline Cascade

• Many waters cannot quench love.
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2017, 10:51:41 PM »
So sorry u sounded more of an azizta then aziza
Really? He's the most masculine-sounding AVN male member - If I have to base a person's gender on how they write. Lol.

Do I also sound like an azizta? Lol

P.S. Posters should know other people's gender in here because you can see the male/male symbols below the avatars. ;)
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline J-ROK

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2017, 01:15:58 AM »
Really? He's the most masculine-sounding AVN male member - If I have to base a person's gender on how they write. Lol.

P.S. Posters should know other people's gender in here because you can see the male/male symbols below the avatars. ;)

Lol he reminds me of some smarty pants azizta who always wanted to he right in every aspect of an argument or debate, I was speaking from experience from what I've seen in the Assyrian community. People have the right to believe in what they choose, I do believe that there was a more advanced civilization that came to this planet some thousands of years ago and I do believe they engineered the human DNA. Zachariah Stitchin or however his name is spelled is the one who made the annunaki theory popular but I also believe some of his theories are flawed. I also believe that there is so much more that we don't know about ourselves and our planet. Every 20 to 30 years we discover new details that force us to relearn many things. Imagine what scientists and astrophysicists will come up with in a hundred years.

Yes u sound like a different kind of azizta a loyal one defending her friend lol. Nothing wrong with that.

I realized we are all riqyaneh

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2017, 01:15:58 AM »

Offline Cascade

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2017, 01:34:22 AM »
Lol he reminds me of some smarty pants azizta who always wanted to he right in every aspect of an argument or debate, I was speaking from experience from what I've seen in the Assyrian community. People have the right to believe in what they choose, I do believe that there was a more advanced civilization that came to this planet some thousands of years ago and I do believe they engineered the human DNA. Zachariah Stitchin or however his name is spelled is the one who made the annunaki theory popular but I also believe some of his theories are flawed. I also believe that there is so much more that we don't know about ourselves and our planet. Every 20 to 30 years we discover new details that force us to relearn many things. Imagine what scientists and astrophysicists will come up with in a hundred years.

Yes u sound like a different kind of azizta a loyal one defending her friend lol. Nothing wrong with that.

I realized we are all riqyaneh
Lmao at the description!  :mrgreen:

Yeah, we're all riqiyaneh anyway. And we Assyrians are the worst offenders when it comes to stubbornness.  :lol:
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline J-ROK

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2017, 11:08:03 PM »
Lmao at the description!  :mrgreen:

Yeah, we're all riqiyaneh anyway. And we Assyrians are the worst offenders when it comes to stubbornness.  :lol:

That's why we don't have a country

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2017, 11:50:07 PM »
That's why we don't have a country
Not really, we don't have a country because those that are in charge are squandering the chances by either not taking action OR they take action on the wrong issue/thing.

Offline J-ROK

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2017, 11:52:50 PM »
Not really, we don't have a country because those that are in charge are squandering the chances by either not taking action OR they take action on the wrong issue/thing.

And u think that has nothing to do with riqyootha? Pride ? Ego? Greed ?

Offline J-ROK

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2017, 12:19:18 AM »

Why won't they take action and why do they take action on the wrong issues/thing instead? Because they believe only their opinion matters, everyone else is wrong and they are right, their way or the highway.. this my friend is riqyootha sand-a-weech, with ego, pride, greed being the lettuce tomatoes and pickles piled high, served with a side of betrayal sauce.

Offline Crocodile Bani

• Special Member
  • Formerly Moja Moja
    • Bani Pera
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2017, 04:15:24 AM »
J-Rok, old buddy.  I politely disagree.  I 100% blame sperm whales all over the world for the plight of the Assyrians.
Back in Darwin for the 2nd time in my life.  Originally from Sydney (Fairfield area), lived in Vanuatu, Japan (twice), Thailand and Darwin once previously.  Western Sydney Wanderers fan as well as Parramatta Eels.  Veteran of 3 World Cups (*1994, 2006 and 2010).

Offline Cascade

« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2017, 04:35:18 AM »
And u think that has nothing to do with riqyootha? Pride ? Ego? Greed ?
Laziness too.

Offline J-ROK

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2017, 04:46:36 AM »

J-Rok, old buddy.  I politely disagree.  I 100% blame sperm whales all over the world for the plight of the Assyrians.
[/quot

« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 04:53:28 AM by J-ROK »

Offline J-ROK

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2017, 05:18:06 AM »
Ok ok

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2017, 01:01:58 PM »
Why won't they take action and why do they take action on the wrong issues/thing instead? Because they believe only their opinion matters, everyone else is wrong and they are right, their way or the highway.. this my friend is riqyootha sand-a-weech, with ego, pride, greed being the lettuce tomatoes and pickles piled high, served with a side of betrayal sauce.

yes but why can't you see that our newer generations don't have this problem? Even if they're stubborn, they're not as stubborn as the older generation who squandered every chance to improve or strengthen our lot in the Middle East.

Offline J-ROK

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2017, 09:42:18 PM »
yes but why can't you see that our newer generations don't have this problem? Even if they're stubborn, they're not as stubborn as the older generation who squandered every chance to improve or strengthen our lot in the Middle East.

Because it's human nature to learn from the mistakes others made in the past, we live learn and evolve, but it's a critical time right now, this new generation can make or break us as Assyrians because if we don't come to our senses, there won't be a next generation to learn from our mistakes, it's up to us now, what will we do ?

I believe that you don't need to be a doctor a lawyer a professional athlete or someone with great power to make a difference. When a tree is planted it starts growing from its roots before it grows upwards from the ground, that's exactly where we should start from. For an example, a person like myself who's been involved with hockey my whole life, training young kids and trying help them realize their dreams to becoming professional atheletes, I would welcome any Assyrian kid who has the passion and potential, i will be very patient with them and I will go that extra mile to help the kid. The same goes for doctors and lawyers, or any Assyrian with a high position. If ur a lawyer , find Assyrian kids who want to be lawyers, if ur a doctor find kids who want to be doctors, inspire them, motivate them, always check up on them and make sure they stay focused, have patience in them, growing pains is a human trait, give them room to grow but don't let them drift apart. Speak to them in our language, if you don't speak it well , you can always have fun learning together with the kids, it doesn't have to be boot camp. Be the best role model you can be. This way, when 20-30 years pass by, we will be powerful enough politically, professionally And intelligently. This way we will all have a hand and we all will have a role in successfully getting our nation back. We can start from our roots now. And speaking of "riqyootha" , yes it's in our DNA , and it's a blessing in disguise, if we can use this so called riqyootha together in a positive way, we're going to get our nation back, no one can ever stop us from making it happen, bayee? Le Bayee?? Shooq makhee reshoon al gooda.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 10:30:39 PM by J-ROK »

Offline J-ROK

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2017, 11:19:19 PM »
I HAVE RECLAIMED MY THREAD LIKE A TRUE CHAMPION.

Offline Crocodile Bani

• Special Member
  • Formerly Moja Moja
    • Bani Pera
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2017, 07:59:09 PM »
I politely disagree J-Rok.  You have never explained to the long time users of this website where you got the evidence that the reason why oceans are so salty is from sperm whales ejaculating all over the ocean.  I noticed you ignored my comment about the sperm whales earlier.  You are so riqiyana I swear!
Back in Darwin for the 2nd time in my life.  Originally from Sydney (Fairfield area), lived in Vanuatu, Japan (twice), Thailand and Darwin once previously.  Western Sydney Wanderers fan as well as Parramatta Eels.  Veteran of 3 World Cups (*1994, 2006 and 2010).

Offline J-ROK

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2017, 12:48:44 AM »
Har mikh daweh milkhaneh

Offline Crocodile Bani

• Special Member
  • Formerly Moja Moja
    • Bani Pera
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2017, 02:11:50 AM »
Perhaps sperm whales are riqiyane, just like Assyrians.  But they won't argue on the definition of riqiyana because they have better things to do. 

Offline agrohimwlh

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • купить аммиачную селитру в минске
селитра аммиачная купить минск
« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2017, 12:11:36 AM »
Приветствую Вас друзья!

Минеральные удобрения– вещества, имеющие неорганическую природу происхождения. Они традиционно используются в сельском хозяйстве, так как являются более доступными, чем органические, дают быстрый положительный эффект, и имеют широкий спектр действия. Также их гораздо удобнее и дешевле транспортировать.
1)аммиачная селитра купить в минске - Минеральные удобрения купить в Минске можно самовывозом в течении 20 минут, либо c оперативной доставкой.Покупая у нас, вы можете заказать товар, как оптом, так и в розницу. Крупным заказчикам всегда предоставляются скидки в объеме соответствующей величине сделки между нами.
2)минеральные удобрения купить Минск - Мы предлагаем вам приобрести только комплексные препараты, позволяющие полностью насытить потребности растения после обработки. Наши поставщики имеют в штате квалифицированных специалистов, способных точно произвести расчёты и анализ почвы, а на основе этих показателей создать для вас удобрения с идеальным набором макро- и микроэлементов.
3)неорганические удобрения купить - Каждый товар проходит тщательные клинические испытания на различных видах почв и только после этого запускается в серийное производство. Вы можете использовать нашу продукцию не только в целях крупной агрокорпорации с тысячами гектаров земли, но и для облагораживания приусадебного участка, дачных посевов.
4)минеральные удобрения в Беларуси - Мы заботимся о том, чтобы предоставляемый нами сервис был высокого уровня. В этом нам помогает наличие главного офиса, складов для готовой продукции, сети дилеров. Кроме того, мы дорожим своей репутацией и несем ответственность за качество нашего товара.
Нам будет приятно видеть у нас на вебресурсе НАЖМИТЕ ССЫЛКУ
Увидимся!

клубника удобрения весной
удобрения для дачи
имидор купить цена за 1 литр
удобрения азотом помидор
суперфосфат
балерина гербицид фото
нопасаран гербицид
альфа инсектицид
гербицид балерина россия
эффективность применения удобрений
имидор инсектицид норма расхода
миниральные удобрения
инсектицид кинфос норма расхода
инсектициды борей цена
эминент фунгицид
аммиачная селитра нитраты
колосаль про фунгицид инструкция
бункер протравитель
кристалон удобрение купить в интернет магазине
протравитель скарлет инструкция
минеральные удобрения внешний вид
протравитель тебу
инсектицид искра
рекомендации по минеральным удобрениям
каталог удобрений
внесение минеральных удобрений агротехнические требования
койот протравитель
удобрение карбамид цена
способы применения фунгицидов
внесение удобрений саду
купить минеральное удобрение диаммофоска
жидкое удобрение цветов
протравитель ростов
сельскохозяйственные удобрения
кристалон коричневый удобрение купить
цена на гербицид балерина 5л
классификация удобрений
уничтожение сорняков гербицидами
жидкое комплексное минеральное удобрение купить
купить протравитель для картофеля табу
купить гербициды чеснока
где купить удобрения
кристалон купить
удобрение плодородное
растение удобрения почвы
фунгицид сектин
гербицид для редиски лонтрел
протравитель бенефис и поларис
гербициды препараты
калиевая селитра купить

Offline Barwarneta

• Special Member
« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2017, 12:55:59 AM »
For the life of me I can't help it, I was born with it, I should have taken up martial arts so I could break bricks with my head, but I chose hockey, I play the game with an open mind, but once I take my equipment off, I'm reesha d keepa all over again. I'm so stubborn I need an intervention. Hehe.

U still come on here

would you change your confession such as

Started by thomasBoard Culture & History

Replies: 7
Views: 1409
Last post February 18, 2006, 03:10:23 PM
by MalekthaA2RETA
A Minor Change to the Forum!

Started by ASHOORBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 5
Views: 825
Last post November 18, 2005, 03:33:38 PM
by steelcity_guy19
IF U WANTED TO CHANGE

Started by 2AMAZUBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 26
Views: 1532
Last post November 24, 2005, 01:01:47 PM
by BeLLaMaFIa
I Feel Sorry for Kids... (Change is possible)

Started by ASHOORBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 0
Views: 369
Last post December 18, 2005, 12:35:55 PM
by ASHOOR
Oil Change !

Started by .CaNdLe.Board Jokes and Games

Replies: 8
Views: 1047
Last post April 11, 2006, 02:21:40 PM
by carro