Author Topic: Assyrian Voice Yearbook 2005!  (Read 38988 times)

Offline Lovemoon

• Ultimate Member
    • http://www.Lovemoon.com  <--- fake website lol
Assyrian Voice Yearbook 2005!
« Reply #70 on: December 25, 2005, 03:16:22 AM »
Quote from: ASHOOR
I do but it is khacha messed up, in manyh files here and there.

Do you need your entry?

ASHOOR

:lol: no its ok, I still remember what was it  :angel2:, I was just wondering if you still have it, cause its really hard to remember all the names, looking at the old year book it could help you to remember some old avn member's names. you really did a great job, khenaa what can I say you are a very smart guy, and I wish you the best in your future  :angel2:  
"No matter how ugly you think you are, that special someone that loves you believes you are the most beautiful and irresistable thing on earth and nothing can ever change that."
Leh Parshelan eatateh,o' lazeh shimma d' Matwateh , Kolan eawakh m kha baba o mkhda yima akhonwateh.
العراقي ذهب.....العراقية الماس...العراقي وفه ..العراقيةاحساس...رغم كل الضروف يبقون احسن ناس

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #71 on: December 25, 2005, 03:19:36 AM »
Basemta raba  :bigarmhug: , beleive me, this probably took me more time than the Photo Albums so go figure lol.

It is funny, because I have the year book for 2003, but not 2004. But 2003 is in a CD and I have to look for it.

I had a list of hundreds more people but I decided against putting them since they dont even come back or ask about us.

ASHOOR
-Like Assyrian Voice? Want to post here? then join us NOW!

-Booking a hotel anytime soon? Assyrian Voice has an affiliate with Hotels.com : please book through the link below and AssyrianVoice gets a commission from each booking: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2932820-10443216-1426796392000

Offline David

• Special Member
« Reply #72 on: December 25, 2005, 03:25:22 AM »
Don't worry Ashoor, I'll definately be sticking around the forums for quite some time :) Thanks for the kind words, but you forgot one person in the yearbook... yourself!

edit: ok, so a secret somebody wrote about you huh? humm... who is it?
"It is dreadful when something weighs on your mind, not to have a soul to unburden yourself to. You know what I mean. I tell my piano the things I used to tell you." -Frediric Chopin

www.assyrianaid.org | www.aancoalition.org

Offline GeOrGiNa

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #73 on: December 25, 2005, 03:28:16 AM »
but yea thanks for the mention

Offline GeOrGiNa

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #74 on: December 25, 2005, 03:28:16 AM »
LoL at my writing still puzzles you haha if it makes u guys feel any better ill stop typing like that lol

Offline Lovemoon

• Ultimate Member
    • http://www.Lovemoon.com  <--- fake website lol
« Reply #75 on: December 25, 2005, 03:28:16 AM »
Quote from: david
Don't worry Ashoor, I'll definately be sticking around the forums for quite some time :) Thanks for the kind words, but you forgot one person in the yearbook... yourself!

I think you didn't read it all lol
"No matter how ugly you think you are, that special someone that loves you believes you are the most beautiful and irresistable thing on earth and nothing can ever change that."
Leh Parshelan eatateh,o' lazeh shimma d' Matwateh , Kolan eawakh m kha baba o mkhda yima akhonwateh.
العراقي ذهب.....العراقية الماس...العراقي وفه ..العراقيةاحساس...رغم كل الضروف يبقون احسن ناس

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #76 on: December 25, 2005, 03:35:16 AM »
Thanks David and you will find out about who wrote my entry in 365 days from now! LOL

ASHOOR

-Booking a hotel anytime soon? Assyrian Voice has an affiliate with Hotels.com : please book through the link below and AssyrianVoice gets a commission from each booking: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2932820-10443216-1426796392000

Offline Angel2

• Special Member
  • 6/14/08
« Reply #77 on: December 25, 2005, 03:44:52 AM »
Angel2: changed names and goes by two names, but she is still a sweetheart and a smartie. She became more active lately, and she is already a good citizen of the AVNation. She was seconds away from burning her university, literally!

me like :mrgreen:
"May the Lord Bless You & continually fill your heart with His Love. May He give you victory in every trial you face.....As you are blessed of the Lord, may you become a blessing in return to all those who share your life."   Audrey Jeanne Roberts

Offline ~*Merooona*~

« Reply #78 on: December 25, 2005, 04:12:14 AM »
• ~*Merooona*~: new to the scene but such a sweetheart already. Another smart AVNer with a great future awaiting. Isn’t her name so cute?

:blush2:  awwww Ashoor thank you! You worked so hard on this and I cant imagine how long it took you to do this :) you're the sweatheart not me  :angel2:  

Good job! May God keep you close to Him and always protect you Ashoor

and Merry Christmas!

Meroooona
---1 Corinthians 13: 4-7---

Offline Chamcheeta

« Reply #79 on: December 25, 2005, 04:29:08 AM »
awww thanks Ashoor!

Offline .CaNdLe.

• Special Member
thank u
« Reply #80 on: December 25, 2005, 05:32:58 AM »
CaNdLe.:
very nice and sweet, and of course, Hip Hop is her source of attraction :rolleyes:

Thaxxx ASHOOR  
  u so nice and  sweet ur self  :  

Offline carro

« Reply #81 on: December 25, 2005, 05:51:35 AM »
Quote from: KhleeTa56
Quote from: carro
its me he just didnt wanna say it  :giggle:

OHH he's talking about u lmao

for a second i thought it was me

" KhleeTa56: extremely calm and nice, and Hauleen’s all time sweetheart. Is she hitting on Steeles_Guy or is it the other way around? Beautiful! "

thanks ASHOOR!

ahemm...me hitting on steel? i say it's 50 50 :) lol

i was joking you can keep him   :mellow:

Offline Renee

• Summer lovin', had me a blast
« Reply #82 on: December 25, 2005, 05:59:40 AM »
I'm overlooked yet again...the word GIZELCOURT comes to mind

Offline SlitUrAnkles

« Reply #83 on: December 25, 2005, 07:17:15 AM »
:rofl2:  :rofl2:  :rofl2: ahahhaaaaaaa omg that was hilarious.  aya wild?  :roflmao:
Quote from: JustZipIt
• JustZipIt: Sounds quiet and peaceful la? Wrong! She is a chat moderator now, and that requires that she becomes wild khacha. Very nice indeed.

Watch out guys, I have been given permission to get a little wild. :grin:

:beee: khzee shima lol
• BD: thanks to sloturuncle for introducing him, seems like a nice guy, with lots of open-minded views on things

Offline asH

• WHY ARE YOU READING THIS??
« Reply #84 on: December 25, 2005, 09:33:05 AM »
• ash: extremely nice at times, but lately he has been hating on some mods, for no known reasons! Took some people up to six months to realize he was a guy and not a girl.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

classssssic.. lolllllllllll.. ummmmmmmm the reason is because for eg. its asH not ash.. recognise the capitalization nasha and nehhh.. not beef with mods.. they cool.. but someitmes they abuse thier powers.. and as citzen of AVN i can use my citzen powers to attack back the authorities, that means u too ashoor  :mrgreen: .. i just hate when they deleted my threads for some unknown reason or "pakhe" reasons u know.. but overall.. im cool.. so if u can correct the nick.. ill be happy  :mrgreen:

and anddddd.. can u put the im a guy not a gurl part in bold.. thanks  :angelnot:

Offline Uneek

re
« Reply #85 on: December 25, 2005, 09:40:15 AM »
• Uneek: Could easily win “best avatars for 2005.” Open-minded and lots of good contributions for 2005. More in 2006, please? Very fun to talk to over all. ash knows which girls to choose!

thank you :)

well done ashoor  :mrgreen:
What you think about me is your opinion, what you know about me is what people say, and what you think you know about me isn’t me at all.
Author: I DUNNO!

Offline thirstyninos

• Special Member
  • brazil is the best
« Reply #86 on: December 25, 2005, 09:52:14 AM »
good job bro thanks for your kind words  :mrgreen:.

Offline ultoMa

« Reply #87 on: December 25, 2005, 12:23:59 PM »
basima raba ashoor, appreciate it.

and for 2006, i'll try and confuse you and everyone here even more :mrgreen:

Offline steelcity_guy19

• Special Member
« Reply #88 on: December 25, 2005, 12:54:36 PM »
Quote from: KhleeTa56
its me he just didnt wanna say it  :giggle:

OHH he's talking about u lmao

for a second i thought it was me

" KhleeTa56: extremely calm and nice, and Hauleen’s all time sweetheart. Is she hitting on Steeles_Guy or is it the other way around? Beautiful! "

thanks ASHOOR!

ahemm...me hitting on steel? i say it's 50 50 :) lol

i was joking you can keep him   :mellow:

riiight

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #89 on: December 25, 2005, 01:10:25 PM »
Quote from: Renee
I'm overlooked yet again...the word GIZELCOURT comes to mind

Renee: how can anyone forget about this girl who started “human trade using Assyros” on Assyrian Voice. Overall, very nice, peaceful, and oh yeah “only Aussie into Hockey”

ASHOOR

Offline CAROLINE

• CoOLEsT Avn'er
  • Mid-Level Member
« Reply #90 on: December 25, 2005, 01:11:00 PM »
CAROLINE: a sweety, a sweetheart, and one of the nicest ever. I bet you, the year book entry in 20 years from now, will only get better. So cute, she is happy we have a Chucky Cheese here in Woodbridge!

lol... thanks... I just said that last part like two days ago. hehe

:bigarmhug:
"To the world you might be one person,
but to one person you just might be the world".

"We must live our every second like it's our last, because we never know just when our last one is"

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #91 on: December 25, 2005, 01:14:16 PM »
LOL Miguel, if you read my thread earlier you will notice that I said:

"I misspelled some names on purpose, so you wouldn't be able to search for them using the Edit/Find feature in your browser. I want you to read everything..."

Yes I know I am cruel LOL.

Slit, you got one of the best entries girl. To be synonomous with the UN is a great thing beleive me :)

Miguel, I didn't know your age khon, but the reason why i called you a kid wasn't out of disrespect, or thinking that you were young. But I usually use kid just like I use any other term. In fact its use would make the subject sound younger.

Khleeta, yes you are the one after Steeeles or vise versa?lol

Thanks to everyone else who replied :)

ASHOOR

Offline BraTeiL

• Mid-Level Member
  • Benjamin!
« Reply #92 on: December 25, 2005, 01:22:14 PM »
Bratiel: a great great Assyrian, and a very classy girl. Has always been an attraction to male AVNers and will continue to be.

ashooor, i was sooo curious what you would say about me!

Thank you for your nice words.....you are more then welcome in Hollanda :D
Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course, we wouldn't fall in love, or have babies, or be who we are. After all, seasons change. So do cities. People come into your life and people go. But it's comforting to know the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you're very lucky, a plane ride away.

Offline lilshushu

• Golden Member
Re: Assyrian Voice Yearbook 2005!
« Reply #93 on: December 25, 2005, 03:15:46 PM »

•   Lilshushu: what a year, wow. Very nice, cute and sweet girl, who loves to party. I promise to get her a free ride to attend one of our AVN Gatherings in 2006.

awwww yayaya i can't wait til next year than!! lmao but u guys are coming to the party in jan la?!

Offline 2AMAZU

« Reply #94 on: December 25, 2005, 03:17:17 PM »
Quote from: lilshushu

•   Lilshushu: what a year, wow. Very nice, cute and sweet girl, who loves to party. I promise to get her a free ride to attend one of our AVN Gatherings in 2006.

awwww yayaya i can't wait til next year than!! lmao but u guys are coming to the party in jan la?!

TOO BAD SHES ALL LINE MUAHAHAHA

Offline lilshushu

• Golden Member
« Reply #95 on: December 25, 2005, 03:19:31 PM »
Quote from: WEE EEE SAM

TOO BAD SHES ALL LINE MUAHAHAHA

whatt?! lmao  :beee:

Offline Alchemist

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #96 on: December 25, 2005, 03:20:31 PM »
• Alchemist: aka “Book Club Master”, did a great job as a Text Chat as well as the Music Forum Administrator. No matter what the topic is, he has to go deeper and ask deep questions.

:french: thanks ashoor... let me know when you start working on next years, i can think of at least one thing to add to every member ... nice things, i promise  :blush:

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #97 on: December 25, 2005, 03:22:23 PM »
lol Joe I swear I thought about asking you and Audacious for help since you two are the best AVN historians I can think of. But then I thought it is ok I will handle it myself.

But thanks anyways and I may find a way to get some input from you.

ASHOOR

Offline lilshushu

• Golden Member
« Reply #98 on: December 25, 2005, 03:24:12 PM »
ASHOOR!! u did the bestest job every! good job.. :bigarmhug:  :2hearts:

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #99 on: December 25, 2005, 03:25:41 PM »
ASHOOR!! u did the bestest job every! good job.. :bigarmhug:  :2hearts:

Thanks azizta, I am glad you liked the comment :)

ASHOOR

Online atourina

• I Am The Best :)
  • Ultimate AVNer
« Reply #100 on: December 25, 2005, 03:32:10 PM »
yeah... and i was mentioned a few times...  it was awesome.. :clap:

**Mean Girls Club**

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #101 on: December 25, 2005, 03:46:16 PM »
To make things more interesting, I have organized each nickname in a group of 10-15 nicknames. This will help you relate to the people in the list more, and also helps make reading much easier.

each one look at your group and see who is in there...

ASHOOR

Offline 2AMAZU

« Reply #102 on: December 25, 2005, 03:48:13 PM »
To make things more interesting, I have organized each nickname in a group of 10-15 nicknames. This will help you relate to the people in the list more, and also helps make reading much easier.

each one look at your group and see who is in there...

ASHOOR

ASHOOR THEY CAN USE CTRL 'F' AND PUT IN THEIR USERNAMES AND IT WILL SHOW THEM...THATS HOW I LOOKED FOR MINE :mrgreen:

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #103 on: December 25, 2005, 03:49:54 PM »
here is my group:

MAFIA187: after being put on the “cold list” for most of 2004, 2005 was a great year for him. His favorite line on chat was, you guessed it Tashi “khosh………. W dmoukh…” AVN will soon get its first cop!
SlitUrAnkle: The UN voice on AVN, was a huge year for her. Extremely sensitive to racists issues and comments, but hey, they will always exist. When it comes to Salem and her, who likes who?
Destiny: destiny had it that this girl would leave us, and probably never come back. But we still believe she will, that is why she is listed here. Hey Venus may talk her into coming back! I believe she has a new nick, but I will stick to this one. She is very nice I tell you.
SWEETIE: One of the originals and still nice enough to come by every now and then. Like I said, very very nice.
Tony Zamara: We are thrilled and proud to have our great singer here.
VENUS: so what happened? No one will ever know. We must mention however, and despite all the controversies, she was very nice in person. Would get along great with Chicago’s Assyrian_Bookta.
ASHOOR: everyone is wondering about who wrote this line. The answer will come next year at this time and it will shock you all. Anyways, I know 2006 won’t be a good year for you if Brazil don’t win the World Cup, so I ask every member to pray for Brazil so that they win it again.
xzotic eyez: busy being a mom, but we appreciate her taking the time to visit us occasionally. Her kid is so cute, AVNers already adore her. Her kid along with Kirwish’s kid will take over AVN in about 15-20 years from now.

I have a wicked group that includes a new AVNer mom, a UN activist (slit) :mrgreen: , a singer(tony), a Miss Beauty pageant runner-up (sweetie), and a potential cop (Mafia187)

Not bad at all, a very good group  :mrgreen:

ASHOOR

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #104 on: December 25, 2005, 03:53:57 PM »
HERE is your group weessam, mashalah it is pretty good with some interesting names, most of which you may not know, but your fellow from Syfney 'asH is there lol

PlakhaCashMoney: well, you can still see him on text chat. Is officially the biggest government fraudster on AVN.
Rakhmanta: a very nice girl, can be found in chat. Although not sure if she is still using the same nickname till now.
Asshur_Shuraya: pure Assyrian, in thought, mind and spirit. He is so serious, he will never use ‘LOL.’ Why do some girls get annoyed by what he posts? Especially you MidEasst Lady!
WEE EEE SAM: nice and funny guy, obsessed with so many things including Polls. Changing his signature and avatar, and of course Brazil! Great year, and I am sure his many girl fans agree!
AtourayaGQ: thanks to atouriina for introducing him to the forums. He is new but seems like a nice guy, and very oumtanaya. Good hockey posted too.
BD: thanks to sloturuncle for introducing him, seems like a nice guy, with lots of open-minded views on things.
• WhenUcallMeIHangUp: a funny name, but with a good presence. If I were you, I would post even more.
NONTA: changed names, but don’t know to what?
Anitaaa: joined, left, then came back again.
Noonta: no longer single but still nice enough to come and visit us.
Perladk: kmat cute, she always types in Assyrian!
Sweet_boy_87: I longer believe that he is the future of AVN. If anything, he is the past, and even that was brief.
NiNi: nice guy, and quiet quiet as well. NorE is his best friend and vise versa.
ash: extremely nice at times, but lately he has been hating on some mods, for no known reasons! Took some people up to six months to realize he was a guy and not a girl.
• linda: linda from Chicago, wasn’t very busy this year, but then again it was her first year. Girls were nice enough to offer some advise on how she should do her hair. Nice and quiet!
Diamond_7: your name did help a bit but not a lot.
Someone: not sure if he is the same one we have on the forums, not that it makes any difference, since the current one has 0 posts.

Assyrian Voice YearBook 2006

Started by ASHOORBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 31
Views: 2047
Last post December 31, 2006, 04:13:25 AM
by Valantina
Assyrian Voice Yearbook 2006

Started by ASHOORBoard Classic Threads

Replies: 138
Views: 33561
Last post January 11, 2007, 06:12:28 PM
by Senator_Danavi
Assyrian Voice Yearbook 2003

Replies: 27
Views: 3189
Last post February 19, 2007, 11:06:50 PM
by Hookah
Assyrian Voice Yearbook 2004

Replies: 17
Views: 2141
Last post February 19, 2007, 08:43:37 AM
by SweeTy
Assyrian Voice Yearbook 2007: Coming Soon...

Started by ASHOORBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 42
Views: 5165
Last post November 24, 2007, 06:47:18 AM
by BAGHDADIII
Templates: 4: index (default), Ads (default), Display (default), SimTopics (default).
Sub templates: 12: init, html_above, adsheaders_above, body_above, adsindex_above, simtopics_above, main, simtopics_below, adsindex_below, body_below, adsheaders_below, html_below.
Language files: 4: index+Modifications.english (default), markItUp.english (default), SimTopics.english (default), Ads.english (default).
Style sheets: 0: .
Files included: 25 - 865KB. (show)
Queries used: 23.

[Show Queries]