Author Topic: For the sexually active women...  (Read 23296 times)

Offline Cookie

• If it doesn`t kill you, it only makes you stronger
    • Scrumptious Foods
Re: For the sexually active women...
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2006, 11:53:24 PM »
Gadssssssss!!  Curiousity Killed the Cat, FRIG Curiousity Killed Something!  :ban: :blink:

LEK COME ONNNN! :sick:

Oh and Marboush dahling, I'm sorry I have nothing to contribute to this post that hasn't already been said.  Umm I'm not married therefore don't really know much about this area, unless my friends tell me, and they only use the pulling out method, no pill, no rubbers, and somehow the one is still not preggers?  The other one said if you do it the day before or day after your menstrual cycle, you will not get pregnant!!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 11:56:00 PM by Cookie »
'The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.'-- Albert Einstein

Offline RadRides

• Special Member
  • bar-b-que-nin king
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2006, 11:54:42 PM »
I blame vanity for misusing her internet priveledges.  She wasn't supposed to let every one know about urbandictionary.com.  The gig is up people.  They all will be speaking in tongues. 

Offline Angel2

• Special Member
  • 6/14/08
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2006, 12:17:58 AM »
Gadssssssss!!  Curiousity Killed the Cat, FRIG Curiousity Killed Something!  :ban: :blink:

LEK COME ONNNN! :sick:

Oh and Marboush dahling, I'm sorry I have nothing to contribute to this post that hasn't already been said.  Umm I'm not married therefore don't really know much about this area, unless my friends tell me, and they only use the pulling out method, no pill, no rubbers, and somehow the one is still not preggers?  The other one said if you do it the day before or day after your menstrual cycle, you will not get pregnant!!

pulling out method works  :blink: doesn't the lubrication come out before the ejaculation?......I think that's pretty risky.................and the rumor about not getting pregnant when you do it after the menstrual cycle, isn't true..........I don't have experience, but I've studied enough of it in school
"May the Lord Bless You & continually fill your heart with His Love. May He give you victory in every trial you face.....As you are blessed of the Lord, may you become a blessing in return to all those who share your life."   Audrey Jeanne Roberts

Offline RadRides

• Special Member
  • bar-b-que-nin king
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2006, 12:20:52 AM »

Oh the horror

Offline vanity_fair

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2006, 12:25:12 AM »
I blame vanity for misusing her internet priveledges.  She wasn't supposed to let every one know about urbandictionary.com.  The gig is up people.  They all will be speaking in tongues. 

don't hate!

i live to educate.   :)

Offline Hookah

• Bears suck!!!!
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2006, 02:20:15 PM »
lot's of babies were born by pulling it out.........pre mature ejaculation.........in other words, some times it drips!!!  LOL

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Come on rad, you're a sports guy, you know that you have to dribble before you shoot.

Offline RadRides

• Special Member
  • bar-b-que-nin king
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2006, 05:15:56 PM »
Hey you can travel is the ref doesn't see it. 

Offline Cookie

• If it doesn`t kill you, it only makes you stronger
    • Scrumptious Foods
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2006, 09:46:20 PM »
Man the convent is sounding GREAT right about now!

Guys qam zayafikhla aya thread, jareh Marboush!  :giggle:

Sorry Marboush!  :2hearts:  I really hope you got an answer you were looking for amongst the replies though!!

God Bless and Take Care,
Love Cookie  :bigarmhug:
'The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.'-- Albert Einstein

Offline Hookah

• Bears suck!!!!
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2006, 10:05:16 PM »

I don't think I understand your double entendre but remember to never send your quarterback in without a helmet.

Offline vanity_fair

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2006, 10:11:27 PM »
mods; please move thread to sports forum.

kthnx.

Offline RadRides

• Special Member
  • bar-b-que-nin king
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2006, 10:13:51 PM »

I don't think I understand your double entendre but remember to never send your quarterback in without a helmet.

Tell that to Ben Roethlisberger. 

Offline RadRides

• Special Member
  • bar-b-que-nin king
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2006, 10:30:40 PM »
Why am I to blame?  I had some constructive posts.  I know the last one was a bit over the top  :mrgreen:.  Sorry  :bigarmhug:

Offline linda

• Special Member
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2006, 04:14:54 PM »
I'm on the pill and I'm glad Shamirum posted about how the pill is safe.  I've been on it for 2 years before and I stopped.  Now, I'm on it again for a little over a year... I haven't noticed anything bad... and I've gotten blood work done recently... and I was completely healthy.

Offline linda

• Special Member
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2006, 04:28:31 PM »
wikipedia.com also has definitons for all those terms... :giggle:

Offline linda

• Special Member
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2006, 12:53:12 AM »
thanks for the compliment :) :bigarmhug:

i'm 27 and my son, DJ is 7.... he's the love of my life :mrgreen:

yeah, i'm glad to hear the pill is safe... and what I also have "heard" is its not bad to skip your period.... so once I get to the 4th week, I start a new pack right away... and guess what.... no period... i love having control over it :mrgreen:

Offline Angel2

• Special Member
  • 6/14/08
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2006, 01:06:20 AM »

yeah, i'm glad to hear the pill is safe... and what I also have "heard" is its not bad to skip your period.... so once I get to the 4th week, I start a new pack right away... and guess what.... no period... i love having control over it :mrgreen:

question ????

Can you still get bloated since you body isn't getting rid of the uterus lining?
"May the Lord Bless You & continually fill your heart with His Love. May He give you victory in every trial you face.....As you are blessed of the Lord, may you become a blessing in return to all those who share your life."   Audrey Jeanne Roberts

Offline shamirum

• Special Member
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2006, 02:46:36 AM »

question ????

Can you still get bloated since you body isn't getting rid of the uterus lining?

Not really, isn't that great? :jump:

Seriously now though girls, there haven't been any real studies on suppressing your period for years at a time, so don't do it unless you're sure and have discussed it with your doctor!!! Although let me let you in on a little secret ... women (especially doctors (ob/gyn) familiar with the pill) have been doing what linda's doing since the 1960's, but pharmaceutical companies didn’t think they could market the idea of literally "stopping" your period to women, so they never bothered to publicize that you never really had to "get off" of the pill.

The reason you wouldn't bloat is because there is no menstrual lining building up in the uterus, so nothing needs to be released. By continuously taking the pill, you avoid that ever happening. Actually, for women who stop during the fourth week, their period is really an *artificial* one and is caused by broken blood vessels and some other chemical responses, and really isn't the same as a normal period (that's why it's usually lighter, doesn't last as long, and is preceded with less cramps and pain).

This part might sound somewhat complicated, but I'll try to simplify it: taking the pill continuously keeps certain reproductive hormones at a constant "plateau" level, and if you never go above (or below) that level, your ovaries and uterus don't get the signals necessary to "activate" ovulation and menses. That's pretty much the gist of how taking the pill every day stops you from getting your period, but without the worry that it's "stuck" inside of you (believe me, I myself have asked all these questions in the past).

Offline linda

• Special Member
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2006, 07:36:09 AM »

question ????

Not really, isn't that great? :jump:

Seriously now though girls, there haven't been any real studies on suppressing your period for years at a time, so don't do it unless you're sure and have discussed it with your doctor!!! Although let me let you in on a little secret ... women (especially doctors (ob/gyn) familiar with the pill) have been doing what linda's doing since the 1960's, but pharmaceutical companies didn’t think they could market the idea of literally "stopping" your period to women, so they never bothered to publicize that you never really had to "get off" of the pill.

The reason you wouldn't bloat is because there is no menstrual lining building up in the uterus, so nothing needs to be released. By continuously taking the pill, you avoid that ever happening. Actually, for women who stop during the fourth week, their period is really an *artificial* one and is caused by broken blood vessels and some other chemical responses, and really isn't the same as a normal period (that's why it's usually lighter, doesn't last as long, and is preceded with less cramps and pain).

This part might sound somewhat complicated, but I'll try to simplify it: taking the pill continuously keeps certain reproductive hormones at a constant "plateau" level, and if you never go above (or below) that level, your ovaries and uterus don't get the signals necessary to "activate" ovulation and menses. That's pretty much the gist of how taking the pill every day stops you from getting your period, but without the worry that it's "stuck" inside of you (believe me, I myself have asked all these questions in the past).

yeah, thats true... i don't get bloated :mrgreen:

so it might be safe for a woman to never get her period? i'm doing this during the summer time, because of the hot weather and plus I'm going on vacation, thats the only reason I want to skip it.

Offline MalekthaA2RETA

« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2006, 08:28:53 AM »
This about sums it all up...................food for thought.  I'd think 2-3X before putting anything foreign and unnatural into my body (I'm talking about pills) LOL :)

http://www.mercola.com/townofallopath/index.htm

only because I care! :bigarmhug:

Offline Enki

• Ron Paul 2012
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2006, 02:46:36 PM »
riza man.....

you should have said mushroom stamp  :lmao:

Heh wulla...lol
"If you don't want to be criticized, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing!"

[ Poll ] Poll for the MEN. Traits you look for in WOMEN!

Started by SenanBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 20
Views: 2053
Last post January 28, 2006, 05:12:59 PM
by Angel2
Do women dumb down to attract men?

Started by peachyBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 89
Views: 11327
Last post March 04, 2006, 01:52:18 AM
by Nuray
pretty women

Started by steelcity_guy19Board Jokes and Games

Replies: 13
Views: 1856
Last post March 08, 2006, 09:00:38 AM
by atourina
Russian women are the best

Started by HookahBoard Sports

Replies: 0
Views: 1015
Last post March 02, 2006, 07:45:23 PM
by Hookah
Things that women cant do in public!

Started by babylonxBoard Jokes and Games

Replies: 3
Views: 1087
Last post January 03, 2006, 10:45:19 AM
by atourina
Templates: 4: index (default), Ads (default), Display (default), SimTopics (default).
Sub templates: 12: init, html_above, adsheaders_above, body_above, adsindex_above, simtopics_above, main, simtopics_below, adsindex_below, body_below, adsheaders_below, html_below.
Language files: 8: index+Modifications.english (default), index+Modifications.english-utf8 (default), markItUp.english (default), markItUp.english-utf8 (default), SimTopics.english (default), SimTopics.english-utf8 (default), Ads.english (default), Ads.english-utf8 (default).
Style sheets: 0: .
Files included: 28 - 912KB. (show)
Queries used: 23.

[Show Queries]