Author Topic: I Thought only Assyrian Men Wanted Virgin Girls for Marriage???  (Read 68195 times)

Offline RadRides

• Special Member
  • bar-b-que-nin king
Re: I Thought only Assyrian Men Wanted Virgin Girls for Marriage???
« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2006, 02:03:20 AM »
On another note, i dont think Saving it for someone and Divorce Rates have anything in Common...

In probability we call them Mutually Exclusive, which means that the probablity of a Virgin getting divorced is as equal as a non virgin getting divorced, negleting all other Factors involved...

From a christian point of view, which is my view as well, its not the Act that makes it a crime, but the act of NOT admitting it, and moving on with a life partner carrying a sea of lies and deceptions

if GOD is willing to take away all your past mistakes and errors, who am i then to play above GOD and reject it??

I would rathar choose to marry a Slut who has slept with millions of guys, but have since come clean, and asked christ for forviness and basically accepted him into her life, THAN

marrying a good decent, virgin girl who has never done a single thing Wrong, but has no regard for GOD/church and Christianty in General :)

:thumbup:

Offline RadRides

• Special Member
  • bar-b-que-nin king
« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2006, 02:06:10 AM »
Learn to cook, then you have nothing to worry about. 

Offline baklawa

• Golden Member
  • No puppets allowed
    • Assyrian Aid Society of America
« Reply #72 on: June 15, 2006, 02:07:36 AM »
Just to prove my Virginity to my Future Wife, i have decided that i am also going to Bleed... Semon that is  :loool: :loool: :loool:

Senalko, I'm shocked!

Don't forget to show the sheets to your in-laws as proof  :mrgreen:

Baklawa, in my immediate Family, from my mum's side , There is a famous saying that says " When your getting married, You are in fact marrying the girl's mother and not the girl herself.. So if u truely want a successfull marrage, YOU need to be loved by the mother, or else its All over " loooooooool

I don't know khon.  My mom and husband can't stand each other and our marriage is fine  :mrgreen:

I've heard a similar saying -- but it goes something like look at the mother because that will BE your wife in 20 years  :blink:
"January 2010, the nail in the coffin, the day Zowaa will die." Hilarious prediction posted by "chaldean."
March 2010: Zowaa wins 3 out of 5 seats in the Iraqi Parliament!

Offline FutureHumanitarian

• M.B.
« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2006, 07:28:25 AM »
Will everyone stop thinking about themselves for one minute and think outside their own little pants!!!...Look at the women or young girls who have to give themselves 2 men in order 2 survive and save their little siblings and sick families in countries such as India and Vietnam. I dont even think that those innocent girls know what is going on most of the time while in such brutal situations. If these young women got the chance to come to live in countries such as USA and Canada or Australia and start new lives would you still judge them like you are judging everyone else??...If they fell in love with you and you fell in love with them would u say u didnt want them cause they are not virgins??? IT IS NOT UR PLACE TO JUDGE ANYONE!! and if u all were true believers in God this little forum posting wouldnt exist. In our days if someoen does it for love then theres nothing wrong with it...I know that if I ever fall in love with someone so much and trusted them with all my heart i would give them my virginity and i later broke up with them i would not regret it cause id know there was love involved and if the next guy did not accept me cause i wasnt "pure" then theres always others who are "pure" in heart.

Stop thinking about all this crap...love will come and when it comes u should not judge it!!! Think outside the sqaure you live in and not only the purity of ur ****s and vaginas...Has anyone thought about the purity of the heart???...Has anyone heard of Mukhtaran Bibi or other women who have fought against brutal killings of women and fought a whole stupid judgemental community??...Start thinking about other peoples struggles, feelings and concerns!!!...If someone posted something about the world famine or a short posting on street kids and other more important matters no one would have cared. There are more important things then peeking into peoples private lives!!! If anyone wants to do it then nothing should stop them because people are free to do whateva they want without Judgement!!
LOVE OVERULES ANYTHING AND ANYONE!!! :)

p.s. thnk u for reading :)..WHO WANTS 2 COME 2 AFRICA WITH ME TO SAVE SOME LIVES WITHOUT JUDGEMENT??

Offline honanta3

« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2006, 07:14:14 PM »
Chaldean86 ur wrong....there r virgins nowadays and am one of them....just because u might not be a virgin but dont think everyone is like u.....

Offline honanta3

« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2006, 07:21:22 PM »
Thank u lilshushu 4 agreeing with me  :yourock:

Offline Valantina

• Ultimate AVNer
« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2006, 10:45:37 PM »
I would rathar choose to marry a Slut who has slept with millions of guys, but have since come clean, and asked christ for forviness and basically accepted him into her life, THAN

marrying a good decent, virgin girl who has never done a single thing Wrong, but has no regard for GOD/church and Christianty in General :)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline MalekthaA2RETA

« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2006, 01:10:06 AM »
" I Thought only Assyrian Men Wanted Virgin Girls for Marriage???"

AND

I only want a Virgin Man!!!  LOL :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  Let me de flower you  :wavetowel: :clap: :loool: :razz: :razz:

Offline MalekthaA2RETA

« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2006, 01:10:47 AM »
I'm just tired, can't sleep and having fun.............

Offline shamirum

• Golden Member
« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2006, 11:15:00 PM »
Tsk tsk tsk, nekhpeetoowah!!!

:lol:

Offline Valantina

• Ultimate AVNer
« Reply #80 on: June 19, 2006, 05:06:43 PM »
LooooooooL that was a good suprize for the groom  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :beee:

Offline Ludikristen

« Reply #81 on: June 21, 2006, 12:36:42 AM »
Does the tradtion (or whatever its called lol)...EXISTS with our people??

On the Second day of the wedding,  the grooms mother, sisters... (women from grooms side) ASK to see the Proof of the Bride's virginity?

I was just wondering about that....

BTW that so does NOT!! exist in my family and if it did, I WOULD SO BREAK THAT Stupit Rule
  :bangin:

Unfortunately, this is the norm with Assyrians here in New Zealand. My friend had to go through what I consider a humiliating ritual where her husband took the bedsheet over to his mother's house, and all the bridesmaids met there too, and everyone was shown the bedsheet and did khigga and had a little party. But my friend was totally cool about it.

Offline Salem

• Special Member
« Reply #82 on: June 21, 2006, 02:11:51 AM »
Unfortunately, this is the norm with Assyrians here in New Zealand. My friend had to go through what I consider a humiliating ritual where her husband took the bedsheet over to his mother's house, and all the bridesmaids met there too, and everyone was shown the bedsheet and did khigga and had a little party. But my friend was totally cool about it.

Kristen,

I'm surprised to hear that people still practice this, but I would accept that there is a small section of our community who still do it, but for that to be "the norm", I think you're just generalising there. I know a lot of Kiwi Assyrian females who've become Aussie Assyrians and they're definitely NOT the type that would accept such a thing.

MAYBE the families who migrated to the west from villages where such a tradition was followed, will continue to do so, but I certainly don't expect others to be doing it.

Offline peachy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2006, 02:13:42 AM »
I'd kick the SOB who would wanna do that to me and send him home to his momma!

We Thought Assyrian New Year Parties were Expensive!

Started by ASHOORBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 11
Views: 2137
Last post December 29, 2005, 12:36:23 PM
by rumrum
Two Christian (possibly Assyrian) Girls Playing Beach Volley in Bikinis!!!

Started by ASHOORBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 10
Views: 3045
Last post December 14, 2006, 01:49:24 PM
by deedee
Thought it was funny and wanted to share

Started by ashur_Board Jokes and Games

Replies: 2
Views: 1205
Last post November 03, 2005, 02:09:53 PM
by BeLLaMaFIa
This is brilliant (Assyrian girls group from Russia)

Started by TamburBoard Assyrian Youtube Clips

Replies: 2
Views: 3327
Last post April 19, 2008, 06:34:57 PM
by Lovemoon
assyrian girls deserve my respect....

Started by manuel50Board Chit Chat

Replies: 46
Views: 3193
Last post November 13, 2005, 08:39:29 PM
by KeKwAnTa_MaRiAn
Templates: 4: index (default), Ads (default), Display (default), SimTopics (default).
Sub templates: 12: init, html_above, adsheaders_above, body_above, adsindex_above, simtopics_above, main, simtopics_below, adsindex_below, body_below, adsheaders_below, html_below.
Language files: 8: index+Modifications.english (default), index+Modifications.english-utf8 (default), markItUp.english (default), markItUp.english-utf8 (default), SimTopics.english (default), SimTopics.english-utf8 (default), Ads.english (default), Ads.english-utf8 (default).
Style sheets: 0: .
Files included: 28 - 912KB. (show)
Queries used: 23.

[Show Queries]