Author Topic: I Thought only Assyrian Men Wanted Virgin Girls for Marriage???  (Read 67612 times)

Offline peachy

Re: I Thought only Assyrian Men Wanted Virgin Girls for Marriage???
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2006, 07:44:31 PM »
It is sad baklawa.

But you know what it is, they have been taught this by their fathers or mothers or whoever so they dont think for themselves.

They have a certain expectation. As long as she bleeds its fine........she could have done a million other acts but as long as that is intact then she is "pure".

Offline Renee

• Summer lovin', had me a blast
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2006, 08:00:52 PM »
All this talk about virgin girls....what about guys? Is the concept so foreign that it doesn't even warrant a mention? lolll

Offline baklawa

• Golden Member
  • No puppets allowed
    • Assyrian Aid Society of America
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2006, 08:04:12 PM »
All this talk about virgin girls....what about guys? Is the concept so foreign that it doesn't even warrant a mention? lolll

Unfortunately all the virgin guys I know remain so involuntarily  :mrgreen:
"January 2010, the nail in the coffin, the day Zowaa will die." Hilarious prediction posted by "chaldean."
March 2010: Zowaa wins 3 out of 5 seats in the Iraqi Parliament!

Offline peachy

« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2006, 08:22:48 PM »
The concept just seems odd Renee.. :loool:

A person automatically thinks.....why and whats wrong with them lol

Offline Angel2

• Special Member
  • 6/14/08
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2006, 08:55:05 PM »

The only males that deserve virgins are those who are virgins themselves.........
marriage before intercourse applies to males as well, at least in my book
"May the Lord Bless You & continually fill your heart with His Love. May He give you victory in every trial you face.....As you are blessed of the Lord, may you become a blessing in return to all those who share your life."   Audrey Jeanne Roberts

Offline Valantina

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2006, 09:10:43 PM »

Virgnity doesnt apply To men, becuase there is no way in the World u goona find out if We are Virgins or not... which means that YES YES YES, its ok for us to go humpy jumpy  :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:
Thats NOT true Senalkoony!  :razz:

A Girl can TELL if the guy is a virgin or not!!! If she knows what she's doing  :beee: hahaha. "Nothing is impossible"  :razz:

So you didnt answer one of the questions senalko lol...
What would you do if your wife did not bleed or was not a virgin on your wedding night  :blink: ? lol

Peaches: I like your replies
:clap:

Offline Valantina

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2006, 09:11:52 PM »

The only males that deserve virgins are those who are virgins themselves.........
I like your book lol  :clap:
Coz i agree with what you said
:)

Offline Angel2

• Special Member
  • 6/14/08
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2006, 09:18:03 PM »
thank U birthday girl  :mrgreen:
"May the Lord Bless You & continually fill your heart with His Love. May He give you victory in every trial you face.....As you are blessed of the Lord, may you become a blessing in return to all those who share your life."   Audrey Jeanne Roberts

Offline peachy

« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2006, 06:43:12 AM »
What would you do if your wife did not bleed or was not a virgin on your wedding night  :blink: ? lol

Your asking two things at once... u gave me a headache  :beee: :beee:

First of all, if my wife didnt Bleed, i would be most thankful...man it would have saved me the moment of the unknown, the confusion and so on.. i mean come on, this is meant to be the night of our lives... i wana make love for hours, the last thing i want is a Bleeding Wife, it will ruin it all  :beee: :beee:

As for the second part, well if she wasnt a Virgin, i will probably send her back to her parents loool, not because she is not a Virgin but becuase she wasnt honest with me from the start.... I can tolerate and accept anything, but lying is one thing i have Zero tolerance for....

the minute u start lieing and hiding things, then u can kiss goodbye to any relationship u wana have....

:yourock: well said!

Offline chaldean86

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2006, 04:32:05 PM »
Virgin? What's a virgin?.. I forget they even exist in today's world. If anyone is looking for one, make sure u go back to ur home country, cuz ur chances of finding one in canada/u.s are slim to none.

Offline Valantina

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2006, 07:55:05 PM »
Your asking two things at once... u gave me a headache  :beee: :beee:
LooL Good, that was my point to give you a headache :razz:

First of all, if my wife didnt Bleed, i would be most thankful...man it would have saved me the moment of the unknown, the confusion and so on.. i mean come on, this is meant to be the night of our lives... i wana make love for hours, the last thing i want is a Bleeding Wife, it will ruin it all  :beee: :beee:
  :blink:  :unsure:
Well thinking like that is not cool at all  :beee:
You should appreciate if she have saved herself for the special moment, its doesnt she ruin it all
  :beee:
 :bangin: :razz:

As for the second part, well if she wasnt a Virgin, i will probably send her back to her parents loool, not because she is not a Virgin but becuase she wasnt honest with me from the start.... I can tolerate and accept anything, but lying is one thing i have Zero tolerance for....
Thats not cool  :blink:
1- her dishonesty :ban:
2- What about your vows and the promise that you made infront of God, family and friends  :nono: lool
:beee:

the minute u start lieing and hiding things, then u can kiss goodbye to any relationship u wana have....
eh you have a point  :blink:

LOOL i just cant agree with you...... looooooool i dont know why
  :smoke:

Offline Angel2

• Special Member
  • 6/14/08
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2006, 08:01:02 PM »
bleed?? I heard this before, but I didn’t believe it.....anyway, what an awkward moment for newlyweds

Offline Angel2

• Special Member
  • 6/14/08
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2006, 08:03:11 PM »
Virgin? What's a virgin?.. I forget they even exist in today's world. If anyone is looking for one, make sure u go back to ur home country, cuz ur chances of finding one in canada/u.s are slim to none.

it's not like what it use to be.........the stories I've heard  :blink:

Offline Angel2

• Special Member
  • 6/14/08
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2006, 08:04:33 PM »

That's perfect said.. I agree :bigarmhug:

:bigarmhug: thanks

Offline Angel2

• Special Member
  • 6/14/08
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2006, 08:58:52 PM »
The media is to blame....sex is made a casual thing......and you have the internet....

Offline RadRides

• Special Member
  • bar-b-que-nin king
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2006, 09:09:08 PM »
The media is to blame....sex is made a casual thing......and you have the internet....

Very very true.  Also Europe is a breeding ground for druggies and sex addicts.  I don't agree with restricting freedoms to an individual, but it's getting so out of hand. 

Offline lilshushu

• Special Member
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2006, 10:04:28 PM »

no no that's not true..they do still exist...and i am one of them that does..so are all my friends  :beee:

Offline Whatever

• Mid-Level Member
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2006, 10:17:34 PM »
I think they are overrated
'...here's Makalele. They can break here Chelsea. This could be the moment. Frank Lampard for Chelsea. It's Carvalho to his right. Lampard for the title...Lampard! It's 2-0, it's Chelsea's Championship and fifty years of waiting have come to an end...' 30th April 2005 - Reebok Stadium

Offline baklawa

• Golden Member
  • No puppets allowed
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2006, 10:31:27 PM »
Agreed.  I respect anyone's decision on this very personal topic, and while I remained one myself until marriage (mainly out of fear that if I ever did anything my father would probably have thrown me in front of a moving vehicle), I still find this whole "marrying a virgin" as the leading priority of a mate pretty preplexing. Of course I'm not advocating the opposite -- I still remember being disgusted by the number of girls in my Jr. High who slept around -- but let's not place such a high price on this.  How many couples do we know where the girl "saved herself" and the marriage ended up in divorce (Nick and Jessica anyone?)  Compatability and shared values should have a higher priority in marriage than what happens on the wedding night (which by the way, is over pretty quickly.)
"January 2010, the nail in the coffin, the day Zowaa will die." Hilarious prediction posted by "chaldean."

Offline Nuray

« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2006, 10:53:50 PM »
Actually, virginity is underestimated…it’s barely valued.  You would think that something so rare & precious would be considered more often but NO…wait, nowadays it is mentioned, but only in the terms of abstinence since STDs are getting out of control and too much money is being spent on treating them.  What ever happened to the benefit of self respect?   
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 01:38:50 AM by decorus<>celebrus »

Offline Renee

« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2006, 11:07:25 PM »
Compatability and shared values should have a higher priority in marriage than what happens on the wedding night (which by the way, is over pretty quickly.)

Who has the soda on the wedding night? Moot kichkha!

I'd just like to add something further...there's a difference between viewing virginity as something to 'save' for someone, or as something to be shared with a particular person...in the end, it comes down to choice. You choose to share it with this person and that person and with that other person, OR someone may choose to share it with the one they marry. When you're viewing it as 'saving' yourself, then the whole divorce factor bites you in the rear, but if it comes down to choice, then it doesn't really because your choice was to share it with THIS person who you chose to marry.

Maybe I don't make sense  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 11:09:48 PM by Renee »

Offline peachy

« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2006, 11:09:32 PM »
Compatability and shared values should have a higher priority in marriage than what happens on the wedding night (which by the way, is over pretty quickly.)

I'd just like to add something further...there's a difference between viewing virginity as something to 'save' for someone, or as something to be shared with a particular person...in the end, it comes down to choice. You choose to share it with this person and that person, and someone may choose to share it with only yhe one they marry. But when you're viewing it as 'saving' yourself, then the whole divorce factor bites you in the rear, but if it comes down to choice, then it doesn't really

I dont know of any assyrian couples who did it on the wedding night  :loool:

Only because our weddings finish really late and the couple is tired.

Offline Renee

« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2006, 11:11:43 PM »
I know one person who wouldn't be kcheekha...no matter what LOLLLL

But yeah, for most people, I'd think the brides thinking 'I need to get these sinjaqeh out of my hair' and the guy's thinking 'I need to get these damned cumberbuns off' or whatever they're called

Offline baklawa

• Golden Member
  • No puppets allowed
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2006, 11:33:21 PM »

I'd just like to add something further...there's a difference between viewing virginity as something to 'save' for someone, or as something to be shared with a particular person...in the end, it comes down to choice. You choose to share it with this person and that person, and someone may choose to share it with only yhe one they marry. But when you're viewing it as 'saving' yourself, then the whole divorce factor bites you in the rear, but if it comes down to choice, then it doesn't really

I dont know of any assyrian couples who did it on the wedding night  :loool:

Only because our weddings finish really late and the couple is tired.

Are you kidding?!  Months (in my case, a year) of frustrated waiting and repressed desires --- I don't care how tired I was!

I remember a friend who was visiting from Iraq at the time who brought up this issue (sleeping together on the wedding night).  She said back home it's traditional for the couple to stay the night with qareeweh -- the bride with her maid of honor the groom with the best man.  I told her that was definitely NOT going to happen with us.  She probably thought I was a slut for sleeping with my husband on my wedding night  :mrgreen:

Offline peachy

« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2006, 12:52:54 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA i've never heard of that tradition.

Most couples i know can and do wait because they have done everything else but lol so they can afford to not to do it on the very same night

But i always think how embarassing.......everyone in your wedding know what you will be doing later on, and your parents the next day if you see you know what you have been up to  :loool:

Offline Valantina

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2006, 12:58:00 AM »
But i always think how embarassing.......everyone in your wedding know what you will be doing later on, and your parents the next day if you see you know what you have been up to  :loool:
LOOL on my wedding night i was fighting everyone to go to my parents place  :blink: :ban: LOOOL

what a mookha
:lmao:

Offline Valantina

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2006, 01:02:03 AM »
Does the tradtion (or whatever its called lol)...EXISTS with our people??

On the Second day of the wedding,  the grooms mother, sisters... (women from grooms side) ASK to see the Proof of the Bride's virginity?

I was just wondering about that....

BTW that so does NOT!! exist in my family and if it did, I WOULD SO BREAK THAT Stupit Rule
  :bangin:

Offline peachy

« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2006, 01:05:14 AM »
Valantina it used to int he old days and i think still does in some families.

Shqelona min moshilmaneh.....

If the girls didnt bleed khishteela beyoo....even if swear that she is a virgin till the cows come home...

Offline Valantina

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2006, 01:11:24 AM »
Valantina it used to int he old days and i think still does in some families.

Shqelona min moshilmaneh.....

If the girls didnt bleed khishteela beyoo....even if swear that she is a virgin till the cows come home...
Well i think that alot of things our people have picked up from moshilmaneh,... How many of the girls have been killed because they did not bleed.  As a Christians we do not kill, so they have picked that one from moshilmaneh too... so on.

Anyways, i have heard from alot of girls that the Groom's parent or mother/sisters.. MUST see it or else .....
Some of them even go to Hotel in the morning to pick it up ....

:ban:

Offline peachy

« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2006, 01:13:48 AM »
Yuck!

That is something between me and my husband.

I dont want anyone else knowing about my sex life.

You are right all the bad khasyateh we have picked up fromt  hem

Offline baklawa

• Golden Member
  • No puppets allowed
« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2006, 01:40:39 AM »
Surprisingly, this Muslim tradition still exists within a small portion of our community.  I believe its decreased as our people become better educated.  Still, as we've discussed in this thread, women can lose their hymens in ways other than through intercourse and woe be the poor girl who doesn't have blood on those sheets!  This actually happened to a distant relative of ours.  First of all, and most importantly, there was NO question that this girl was definitely a virgin.  Unfortunately, her sheets were as white as snow the morning after.  Luckily her groom was a relative and knew this for a fact.  Still, even this general knowledge wasn't enough -- she was taken to a doctor to see "what was wrong with her."  The doctor told the groom and his nosy family that the girl's hymen was still intact -- it was simply "stronger" than most and did not break.  I think a nice way of saying something else  :blush2:

Offline peachy

« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2006, 01:43:51 AM »
Surprisingly, this Muslim tradition still exists within a small portion of our community.  I believe its decreased as our people become better educated.  Still, as we've discussed in this thread, women can lose their hymens in ways other than through intercourse and woe be the poor girl who doesn't have blood on those sheets!  This actually happened to a distant relative of ours.  First of all, and most importantly, there was NO question that this girl was definitely a virgin.  Unfortunately, her sheets were as white as snow the morning after.  Luckily her groom was a relative and knew this for a fact.  Still, even this general knowledge wasn't enough -- she was taken to a doctor to see "what was wrong with her."  The doctor told the groom and his nosy family that the girl's hymen was still intact -- it was simply "stronger" than most and did not break.  I think a nice way of saying something else  :blush2:

Limp ****?

Offline baklawa

• Golden Member
  • No puppets allowed
« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2006, 01:51:09 AM »
I don't know about that.  Let's just say he was no Tommy Lee  :shades:

Offline Valantina

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2006, 01:54:20 AM »
Just to prove my Virginity to my Future Wife, i have decided that i am also going to Bleed... Semon that is  :loool: :loool: :loool:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline baklawa

• Golden Member
  • No puppets allowed
« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2006, 01:59:35 AM »
Just to prove my Virginity to my Future Wife, i have decided that i am also going to Bleed... Semon that is  :loool: :loool: :loool:

Senalko, I'm shocked!

Don't forget to show the sheets to your in-laws as proof  :mrgreen:

We Thought Assyrian New Year Parties were Expensive!

Started by ASHOORBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 11
Views: 2103
Last post December 29, 2005, 12:36:23 PM
by rumrum
Two Christian (possibly Assyrian) Girls Playing Beach Volley in Bikinis!!!

Started by ASHOORBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 10
Views: 3019
Last post December 14, 2006, 01:49:24 PM
by deedee
Thought it was funny and wanted to share

Started by ashur_Board Jokes and Games

Replies: 2
Views: 1190
Last post November 03, 2005, 02:09:53 PM
by BeLLaMaFIa
This is brilliant (Assyrian girls group from Russia)

Started by TamburBoard Assyrian Youtube Clips

Replies: 2
Views: 3311
Last post April 19, 2008, 06:34:57 PM
by Lovemoon
assyrian girls deserve my respect....

Started by manuel50Board Chit Chat

Replies: 46
Views: 3182
Last post November 13, 2005, 08:39:29 PM
by KeKwAnTa_MaRiAn
Templates: 4: index (default), Ads (default), Display (default), SimTopics (default).
Sub templates: 12: init, html_above, adsheaders_above, body_above, adsindex_above, simtopics_above, main, simtopics_below, adsindex_below, body_below, adsheaders_below, html_below.
Language files: 8: index+Modifications.english (default), index+Modifications.english-utf8 (default), markItUp.english (default), markItUp.english-utf8 (default), SimTopics.english (default), SimTopics.english-utf8 (default), Ads.english (default), Ads.english-utf8 (default).
Style sheets: 0: .
Files included: 28 - 912KB. (show)
Queries used: 23.

[Show Queries]