Author Topic: Why jesus is not the hero for many girls.......  (Read 1767 times)

Offline manuel50

Why jesus is not the hero for many girls.......
« on: February 08, 2006, 08:25:34 AM »
Jesus who lived 2000 years ago is no longer the hero for many girls,why?jesus was not an easy person to understand or follow,his ideas are weird for the world we live in,he is not like 50cents or 2pac or massari,he is not cool as most girls say..i remember when i posted a topic about who ur hero is,most girls here said either a famous singer or their parents,girls can't connect to jesus,he never got married and was not like mohammd who could handle 44 women,so jesus was a meek person who could not defend himself and thats a big turn off for girls,all of his disciples were men.was he scared of women?or could not trust them?i don't know,but until now most women don't understand why jesus lived and died the way he did,how can girls like a person who we only know 3 years of his life and make him their hero...in comparison mohammd won the hearts of most women while jesus won a few...

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"  Voltaire

Offline Crocodile Bani

• Special Member
  • Formerly Moja Moja
Re: Why jesus is not the hero for many girls.......
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2006, 10:06:27 AM »
You have to hand it to him.  He averages 50 replies to anything he starts and he hardly posts after his initial post.  But this one is a classic.  Women are not meant to attach themselves to Jesus.  They are .....why do I bother?  Manuel, you are a classic and a genius!
Back in Darwin for the 2nd time in my life.  Originally from Sydney (Fairfield area), lived in Vanuatu, Japan (twice), Thailand and Darwin once previously.  Western Sydney Wanderers fan as well as Parramatta Eels.  Veteran of 3 World Cups (1994, 2006 and 2010).

Offline MalekthaA2RETA

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2006, 10:25:31 AM »
Well, this girl loves Jesus and who wouldn't if you knew his teachings..........

Here's why:

http://www.jesus-institute.org/
« Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 10:55:11 AM by assyrianlovely »

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2006, 10:25:31 AM »

Offline shamirum

• Golden Member
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2006, 12:41:02 PM »
Haha, seriously, another infamous post from manuel; you got to love him for trying to start controversy. You have to love it even more when he fails. The best, however, is when one of us regulars (love you Serenity and Moja Moja) don't even bother arguing. Time better spent elsewhere, la? At least we got a good laugh from it. I find it incredibly humorous when people (men and women) throw around phrases like, "most women do this" and "most men do that" with no credible sources, data, or evidence, and certainly no testimony, and especially an extreme lack of knowledge of true gender studies, even theologically-based gender studies. I suppose manuel has some sort of statistics reporting tool that even Noble Prize statisticians haven't been able to replicate...

:dry:

Offline baklawa

• Golden Member
  • No puppets allowed
    • Assyrian Aid Society of America
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2006, 01:04:40 PM »
There have been some stupid posts around here, but this one takes the cake.  And sexist to boot!!  I would engage is some sort of discussion on this, but something tells me it would be like conversing with a rock  :lol:
"January 2010, the nail in the coffin, the day Zowaa will die." Hilarious prediction posted by "chaldean."
March 2010: Zowaa wins 3 out of 5 seats in the Iraqi Parliament!

Offline rumrum

• http://www.ramsen.net
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2006, 01:24:13 PM »
Jesus who lived 2000 years ago is no longer the hero for many girls,why?jesus was not an easy person to understand or follow,his ideas are weird for the world we live in,he is not like 50cents or 2pac or massari,he is not cool as most girls say..i remember when i posted a topic about who ur hero is,most girls here said either a famous singer or their parents,girls can't connect to jesus,he never got married and was not like mohammd who could handle 44 women,so jesus was a meek person who could not defend himself and thats a big turn off for girls,all of his disciples were men.was he scared of women?or could not trust them?i don't know,but until now most women don't understand why jesus lived and died the way he did,how can girls like a person who we only know 3 years of his life and make him their hero...in comparison mohammd won the hearts of most women while jesus won a few...

Sorry, I don't get the context as you present the 'attraction'.... ???  Are you referring to role-models?  Well, Jesus isn't a role model... he is our SAVIOR.  Totally different.  We are not meant to idolize Jesus.  Why do you think Muslims are so pi$$ed off at the cartoon controversy?... In Islam they have a stance on not having any imagery depicting Mohammad because it will lead to idolatry.  I believe there is such a thing in Christianity.... you Bible-buffs help me out!

BTW, READ DA VINCI CODE!!! You will get a whole new vision of the sacred feminine :)

Offline manuel50

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2006, 06:54:24 PM »
manuel i never agree with u on anything, and i wont even start with explaining why

but i love how you come up with this stuff and draw the connections  :mrgreen:

thanks killa and i love u too..how are u doing and how is gamra..my best regard to u and her.. :bigarmhug:
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"  Voltaire

Offline manuel50

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2006, 06:58:50 PM »
Haha, seriously, another infamous post from manuel; you got to love him for trying to start controversy. You have to love it even more when he fails. The best, however, is when one of us regulars (love you Serenity and Moja Moja) don't even bother arguing. Time better spent elsewhere, la? At least we got a good laugh from it. I find it incredibly humorous when people (men and women) throw around phrases like, "most women do this" and "most men do that" with no credible sources, data, or evidence, and certainly no testimony, and especially an extreme lack of knowledge of true gender studies, even theologically-based gender studies. I suppose manuel has some sort of statistics reporting tool that even Noble Prize statisticians haven't been able to replicate...

:dry:

Infamous post..wow a good phrase,every post is unique in its own way and my post is no different,u might dislike my post or called it meaningless,but in the end it has some truth to it..u just have to look and find it..good luck..

Offline Renee

• Summer lovin', had me a blast
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2006, 06:59:40 PM »
Is Manuel Maximus?

Offline manuel50

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2006, 07:10:19 PM »

Sorry, I don't get the context as you present the 'attraction'.... ???  Are you referring to role-models?  Well, Jesus isn't a role model... he is our SAVIOR.  Totally different.  We are not meant to idolize Jesus.  Why do you think Muslims are so pi$$ed off at the cartoon controversy?... In Islam they have a stance on not having any imagery depicting Mohammad because it will lead to idolatry.  I believe there is such a thing in Christianity.... you Bible-buffs help me out!

BTW, READ DA VINCI CODE!!! You will get a whole new vision of the sacred feminine :)

Well,jesus is our savior,but he is a role model too for simple reason,if he was not,then he would not have said follow me or do as i teach u or learn from me,the sad part is that jesus is not attractive to many people,why? maybe because jesus is a special person who demands too much from people,his loads are heavy.jesus is a mysterious man that has found the way to the truth..mohammd was womenizer and a child abuser and yet like i said many girls who are not muslims defend or admire him for he could handle 44 women..for them thats a great achievement..

Offline steelcity_guy19

• Special Member
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2006, 12:02:09 AM »
bro everyone loves jesus!

30 Things Guys Want Girls To Know!

Started by HauleenBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 12
Views: 1639
Last post February 28, 2006, 10:48:41 AM
by carro
Girls Help: Hairstyles

Started by peachyBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 17
Views: 1250
Last post February 28, 2006, 06:35:40 PM
by carro
what Jesus blatantly fails to appreciate

Started by vanity_fairBoard Music & Arts

Replies: 20
Views: 2851
Last post December 31, 2005, 12:17:25 PM
by vanity_fair
Watch Jesus Film Live Online!

Started by ASHOORBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 1
Views: 679
Last post December 24, 2005, 07:45:54 PM
by MalekthaA2RETA
Portrait of Jesus as mystic and stigmatic Rhoda Wise saw Him

Started by NobodyBoard Culture & History

Replies: 0
Views: 1610
Last post January 16, 2006, 01:54:55 PM
by Nobody
Templates: 4: index (default), Ads (default), Display (default), SimTopics (default).
Sub templates: 12: init, html_above, adsheaders_above, body_above, adsindex_above, simtopics_above, main, simtopics_below, adsindex_below, body_below, adsheaders_below, html_below.
Language files: 8: index+Modifications.english (default), index+Modifications.english-utf8 (default), markItUp.english (default), markItUp.english-utf8 (default), SimTopics.english (default), SimTopics.english-utf8 (default), Ads.english (default), Ads.english-utf8 (default).
Style sheets: 0: .
Files included: 28 - 912KB. (show)
Queries used: 25.

[Show Queries]