Author Topic: Thoughts on Chaldeans in Detroit being deported back to the Middle East?  (Read 727 times)

Offline Cascade

• Many waters cannot quench love.
I am very mixed about this. For starters, they were criminals. Some sources say they were charged with not only violent assaults, but rape too. Maybe they'd learn their lesson if they're sent back to a violent war zone, since they harmed a lot of innocent victims. But is that punishment too cruel?

What irked me: How come Muslim Americans with criminal history haven't been deported? Afraid that they'll be violently rioting with their black friends?

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
since they're violent, they'd make better soldiers to defend the plains.

Offline Cascade

since they're violent, they'd make better soldiers to defend the plains.
Let's hope for that. Let them be armed and ready for battle, since they are violent.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Assyrian Voice Forum

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
Let's hope for that. Let them be armed and ready for battle, since they are violent.
They simply need incentives to fight and be loyal though

Offline Bronit Omta

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
Another 60 that can go back to Tel Keppe and recover their land. They're scared, don't possess the balls to return home and fight for their land.

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
Another 60 that can go back to Tel Keppe and recover their land. They're scared, don't possess the balls to return home and fight for their land.
speaking of that, when do you plan to move back to atra? ;)

Offline Bronit Omta

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
speaking of that, when do you plan to move back to atra? ;)

Doesn't matter when I'm going to move back. I bet you even when I do move back, no one will follow suit, hence why I'm favor of their deportation. 

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
Doesn't matter when I'm going to move back. I bet you even when I do move back, no one will follow suit, hence why I'm favor of their deportation. 

That's easier said than done akhun. en ba'ayeet omta azee "l'beyta", gareg 'beyta' haweh shapirah. If you know what I mean!

ܐܢ ܒܥܝܝܬ ܐܘܡܬܢ ܐܙܠ݇ܝܗ ܒܝܬ ܢܗܪܝܢ, ܓܪܓ ܒܝܬ ܢܗܪܝܢ ܝ݇ܗܘܗ ܡܫܠܡܐ ܘܟܠ ܐ݇ܢܫܐ ܐܝܬܠܘܢ ܙܝܢܐ
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 01:19:22 PM by mrzurnaci »

Offline Cascade

That's easier said than done akhun. en ba'ayeet omta azee "l'beyta", gareg 'beyta' haweh shapirah. If you know what I mean!

ܐܢ ܒܥܝܝܬ ܐܘܡܬܢ ܐܙܠ݇ܝܗ ܒܝܬ ܢܗܪܝܢ, ܓܪܓ ܒܝܬ ܢܗܪܝܢ ܝ݇ܗܘܗ ܡܫܠܡܐ ܘܟܠ ܐ݇ܢܫܐ ܐܝܬܠܘܢ ܙܝܢܐ
First time seeing you speaking Assyrian. Lol.

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
First time seeing you speaking Assyrian. Lol.
I can speak it but it's annoying to type it. I usually write it out using the character map. It'd be easier if I switch to Syriac keyboard but I still haven't gotten used to it.

As Refugees Stream Out of Middle East, One Exiled Church May Be Headed Back

Started by ASHOORBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 2
Views: 329
Last post September 23, 2015, 01:17:47 AM
by Assyrian Nationalist
non-Muslims in the Middle east

Started by HebrewBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 37
Views: 8306
Last post October 19, 2005, 11:36:23 PM
by Iraqi_Irani_Al-Farabi
Ethnic Map of the Middle East

Started by AFOBoard Culture & History

Replies: 16
Views: 4776
Last post June 29, 2006, 05:20:46 PM
by baklawa
Two Non Moslem-States In The Middle East - Israel and Assyria - The Battle Is Th

Started by BARTH-ILBoard Culture & History

Replies: 17
Views: 2891
Last post August 17, 2006, 12:15:28 AM
by Free_Assyria
The Middle East in Prophecy

Started by Angel2Board Culture & History

Replies: 4
Views: 2482
Last post September 10, 2006, 01:12:28 PM
by Angel2
Templates: 4: index (default), Ads (default), Display (default), SimTopics (default).
Sub templates: 12: init, html_above, adsheaders_above, body_above, adsindex_above, simtopics_above, main, simtopics_below, adsindex_below, body_below, adsheaders_below, html_below.
Language files: 4: index+Modifications.english (default), markItUp.english (default), SimTopics.english (default), Ads.english (default).
Style sheets: 0: .
Files included: 25 - 865KB. (show)
Queries used: 24.

[Show Queries]