Author Topic: Breaking: More than 50 airstrikes launched in Syria by the American military  (Read 3136 times)

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
If turks are subhumans monkeys, not evolved , retarded,n*gg@rs how come they have a country and we don't ?

A few of the same reasons we don't. Then factor in geography and the general power structure of modern politics.

The only way Kurdistan can truly be fully sovereign with no foreign governments having too much influence in your politics would be to completely control Turkey and the parts of Arabia.

Look at Iran's position which makes it powerful and it is only a regional power, same with Turkey.

Imagine a country that controlled both the territories of Iran AND Turkey!

Offline Mr. Tambourine Man

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
are you talking to me ?

Anyone, to be honest.

Just looking for opinions.
''An anthropologist squeezed my arm, just for the satisfaction of having touched the flesh and blood of an Assyrian.'' - Ivan Kakovitch

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
If you have some spare time, watch this:

https://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=610504&start=30

I'd love to get your opinions.
I can tell you with 100% certainty that Syria as we know it is gone forever and Bashar Alasad days are numbered . The West will never let him win the fight , so he will bleed out to the end . No concessions will ever be reached between the united state and Russia  on the Syrian file , because Russia'sn futur hangs on it and USA is just happy applying more pressure  . So Syria will bleed out until nothing is left with Iran and russia practically running what is left of syria .
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 08:58:56 PM by nejepnerast »

Assyrian Voice Forum

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
I don't understand,

You're a Yazidi right? But you support the Kurds? Aren't they the ones killing the Yazidis?
''An anthropologist squeezed my arm, just for the satisfaction of having touched the flesh and blood of an Assyrian.'' - Ivan Kakovitch

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
I'm not starting anything mate, just curious.

What's the difference between a Yazidi and a Kurd?

Offline Cascade

• Many waters cannot quench love.
Israel is helping Sunni Muslims like Al-Nusra, Daesh etc. against my people.
Do you realize that this is an Islamic conspiracy theory? They started it. Kurds are Muslim and they'll naturally believe in that idea, and they got you brainwashed too. Why are you buying into that Arab/Muslim mindset? Don't be so dense.

Some of you complaining that Trump is getting involved in the Middle-East are the same people who complained Obama did too little to help against ISIS. So which is it? Are you pro- or anti-intervention? Or does it actually not matter and you just want to complain about America?
Well said. I know of an idiotic, patriotic Assyrian Facebooker who smeared and disrespected Obama because he didn't intervene. And now she's blasting Trump (the guy she fervently supports) because he inadvertently killed innocent Syrians. This ludicrousness should stop. You either want America to intervene or you do not. Everyone with a brain should know the consequences. I'm against the USA intervening. Let the Middle East deal with it. Look what happened to Iraq when Bush invaded it in 2003. If he didn't, I'm sure ISIS wouldn't have existed. 
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Cascade

• Many waters cannot quench love.
Turks and Turkmen are subhuman. They are slant eyed n*gg@rs. Their IQ is lower than that of the monkeys. They are retards and you can see their retardness in their eyes! Their race is not evovled and their race is closer to the monkeys than other races.

I hope you said this out of mere spite and emotion.

1. Turks are pretty much a mixed bunch. They're so mixed that they're hardly a homogeneous ethnic group. They're now more akin to a nationality (like Brazilian, Australian, Argentinian, etc). Turks tend to have varying ancestries that are not of Anatolian origins - Such as Kurdish, Circassian, Slavic, Central Asian, Iranian, Arab and even Armenian. Turkmen, on the other hand, are more homogeneous and have a similar look. They're the slanted-eyed ones.

2. No race is closer or further than to a monkey. If anything, Mongoloids are the furthest, as no monkey has slanted eyes. Also, Mongoloids lack prominent brows, whilst Caucasians (including you and I) and Australoids tend to have stronger or more pronounced brows, akin to an ape. So, actually, we are "more" monkey than they are. ;)

3. Europeans and Middle Easterners have Neanderthal DNA in them. Asians and Africans do not. So much for us being "more evolved", huh?

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Atheist American soldier sues US military for discrimination

Started by GGBWBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 82
Views: 7364
Last post July 19, 2008, 09:43:14 PM
by GGBW
Breaking News: Syria shoots down Turkish warplane

Started by ASHOORBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 1
Views: 524
Last post June 22, 2012, 11:52:02 AM
by ASHOOR
Breaking News: 8.3 Quake, Tsunami hits American Samoa, !

Replies: 3
Views: 790
Last post September 29, 2009, 04:39:54 PM
by baklawa
Breaking News - Syria: more than 300 dead after 'massacre' in Homs

Started by the_daveBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 0
Views: 554
Last post February 04, 2012, 04:27:17 AM
by the_dave
Breaking News:Russian Anti-Terror Troops Arrive in Syria

Replies: 0
Views: 593
Last post March 19, 2012, 02:55:35 PM
by ASHOOR
Templates: 4: index (default), Ads (default), Display (default), SimTopics (default).
Sub templates: 12: init, html_above, adsheaders_above, body_above, adsindex_above, simtopics_above, main, simtopics_below, adsindex_below, body_below, adsheaders_below, html_below.
Language files: 4: index+Modifications.english (default), markItUp.english (default), SimTopics.english (default), Ads.english (default).
Style sheets: 0: .
Files included: 25 - 865KB. (show)
Queries used: 24.

[Show Queries]