Author Topic: What is your opinion on White Nationalism in Europe?  (Read 302 times)

Offline Assyrian Nationalist

• hurr durr
What is your opinion on White Nationalism in Europe?
« on: January 15, 2018, 05:00:11 PM »
North African, Somali, Arab and Turkish admixture in European nations have seen a high rate of murder, rape, lawless suburbs, genetics diversified with a slow decline of IQ and behavior.

What is your opinion on it?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 05:02:22 PM by Assyrian Nationalist »

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
Re: What is your opinion on White Nationalism in Europe?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 12:25:10 PM »
what other opinion can I give? It's terrible and shows what a degenerates Islam breeds.

Offline Mr. Tambourine Man

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 07:11:55 AM »
So long as they are not the Confederate 'Aryan purity, everyone else is a sand****** - preserve white race cos we're the best!'. I don't mind. Everyone is entitled to feel that they need to serve and act in the best interest of their people.

''An anthropologist squeezed my arm, just for the satisfaction of having touched the flesh and blood of an Assyrian.'' - Ivan Kakovitch

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 07:11:55 AM »

Offline Joe25

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 10:49:04 AM »
These are insecure idiots who claim every non-european civilization was originally white. Yes that includes Assyrians. I think they're almost as much of a joke as those africans who want to claim history that wasn't theirs too.

Offline SonOfAssyria

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2018, 10:53:34 AM »
I believe everybody should be proud of the history of their people. What I do have a problem with is when people consider themselves superior just because they come from a certain race, or when people try to steal the history of others and claim it as their own (such as those African American "Hebrew Israelites" that think they are the real Israelites and the ones living in Israel right now are imposters lmao).
"Their enemies had realized their national potential long before the Assyrians themselves. The enemy was not afraid of good farmers, good parents, good church-going parishioners...the enemy was afraid of Assyrians wrapped in nationhood." ~ Mount Semele, Ivan Kakovitch

Offline Mr. Tambourine Man

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2018, 09:09:30 AM »
I don't understand how there can be a ubiquitous white race - it kind of seems more like an overarching characterisation.

French Nationalism or Italian Nationalism or whatever it may be, may always be at a crossroad with White Nationalism.
''An anthropologist squeezed my arm, just for the satisfaction of having touched the flesh and blood of an Assyrian.'' - Ivan Kakovitch

Offline Assyrian Nationalist

• hurr durr
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2018, 05:59:07 PM »
These are insecure idiots who claim every non-european civilization was originally white. Yes that includes Assyrians. I think they're almost as much of a joke as those africans who want to claim history that wasn't theirs too.

First they steal your materials and then they try to steal history.

what other opinion can I give? It's terrible and shows what a degenerates Islam breeds.

Not the point, asking about White Nationalism.

So long as they are not the Confederate 'Aryan purity, everyone else is a sand****** - preserve white race cos we're the best!'. I don't mind. Everyone is entitled to feel that they need to serve and act in the best interest of their people.

Deep inbred south are a joke, Eg. famous Keaten Jones  :loool:

I believe everybody should be proud of the history of their people. What I do have a problem with is when people consider themselves superior just because they come from a certain race, or when people try to steal the history of others and claim it as their own (such as those African American "Hebrew Israelites" that think they are the real Israelites and the ones living in Israel right now are imposters lmao).

Yea I agree, again Africans are trying to steal Identities by claiming they were the center of the human race.

Offline Cascade

• Many waters cannot quench love.
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2018, 11:58:56 PM »
I wouldn't use white nationalism to get rid of these cultures though.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Crocodile Bani

• Special Member
  • Formerly Moja Moja
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2018, 12:37:32 AM »
Al forms of extremist thinking is dangerous, whether it be White Nationalism, Tyaraya Nationalism, khmarouta Nationalism or religious extremism.  Unfortunately, extremism breeds extremism and that is what is happening in Europe.  However, I don't sympathise too much.  White European colonialism has transformed North America, South America, Oceania and Africa into European outposts, and the Middle East into a mess.  For historical reasons, I don't feel sorry for the Europeans at all.  Karma is a *****!

One thing is for certain, the whole world is a mess.  We constantly allow politicians and the media dictate to us right from wrong while they feed us with mis-information (and recently Facebook said they would moderate which news sources will show on newsfeeds which I am totally against).
Back in Darwin for the 2nd time in my life.  Originally from Sydney (Fairfield area), lived in Vanuatu, Japan (twice), Thailand and Darwin once previously.  Western Sydney Wanderers fan as well as Parramatta Eels.  Veteran of 3 World Cups (1994, 2006 and 2010).

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2018, 01:00:10 AM »
Al forms of extremist thinking is dangerous, whether it be White Nationalism, Tyaraya Nationalism, khmarouta Nationalism or religious extremism.  Unfortunately, extremism breeds extremism and that is what is happening in Europe.  However, I don't sympathise too much.  White European colonialism has transformed North America, South America, Oceania and Africa into European outposts, and the Middle East into a mess.  For historical reasons, I don't feel sorry for the Europeans at all.  Karma is a *****!

One thing is for certain, the whole world is a mess.  We constantly allow politicians and the media dictate to us right from wrong while they feed us with mis-information (and recently Facebook said they would moderate which news sources will show on newsfeeds which I am totally against).

on average, 10-20% of a population tends to be extremist, but it's like my economics teacher said: "A vocal minority always trumps a silent majority".

White Circle? Umm?

Started by MXJSPHBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 9
Views: 800
Last post January 19, 2006, 10:07:02 AM
by carro
White House Breakfast.

Started by MalekthaA2RETABoard Jokes and Games

Replies: 5
Views: 1179
Last post February 27, 2006, 09:34:27 PM
by BeLLaMaFIa
Assyrians in North America have an Accent. Those in Australia & Europe don't!

Started by ASHOORBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 44
Views: 9146
Last post June 13, 2015, 12:25:15 AM
by Cascade
**AVN Gathering in Europe anywhere in June?**

Started by Crocodile BaniBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 44
Views: 3224
Last post March 15, 2006, 05:35:50 AM
by Crocodile Bani
My Opinion

Started by BDBoard Culture & History

Replies: 14
Views: 2253
Last post January 15, 2006, 05:25:28 PM
by sydneydude
Templates: 4: index (default), Ads (default), Display (default), SimTopics (default).
Sub templates: 12: init, html_above, adsheaders_above, body_above, adsindex_above, simtopics_above, main, simtopics_below, adsindex_below, body_below, adsheaders_below, html_below.
Language files: 8: index+Modifications.english (default), index+Modifications.english-utf8 (default), markItUp.english (default), markItUp.english-utf8 (default), SimTopics.english (default), SimTopics.english-utf8 (default), Ads.english (default), Ads.english-utf8 (default).
Style sheets: 0: .
Files included: 28 - 912KB. (show)
Queries used: 26.

[Show Queries]