Author Topic: Best political system for Assyrians?  (Read 5160 times)

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
Re: Best political system for Assyrians?
« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2017, 10:24:43 PM »
Just simply say you're a proud Yazidi?
Because Ezdi Kurds are Kurds. I will be honest with you. Without other Kurds from Rojava and PKK Ezdi Kurds can not survive. The only reason why there are Ezdi Kurds in Shengal and Lalish (Shexan) is becasue of the PKK. We need other Kurds from Rojava (Syria) and we need PKK to surive. Without PKK instead of 10K dead innocent people there would be 300K + dead people on the Shengal mountain during the Shengal genocide of 3/8/2014. When Daesh together with Peshmerga attacked the Ezdi Kurds. We had no weapons. We were betrayed by own race. We were betrayed by Barzani. Barzani wanted to exterminate the Ezdi Kurds. But the PKK came and rescued the Ezdi Kurds. PKK is a Kurdish organisation of ALL Kurds.

If Kurds are divided we will not survive in the Middle East. Not even the genocidal Sunni Muslims Daesh midget monkey Barzani can survive as a 'Kurd' without other Kurds. ALL Kurds need each other. Unity is making Kurds stronger. We have 1 goal and together we will achieve that goal. When we are divided we will achieve nothing. It is what our enemies want. They want that Kurds are divided and fight each other.

So when we look further if Persians and Kurds would unite, both will be much stronger together. I'm a very pragmatic pan Western Iranianist. I'm always looking for higher probabilities to survive as the same culture. Together with Persians, Kurds have more chance to surive as a Western Iranian culture.

So that's why I am pro unification and against division.

But we need to defeat the traitors like Barzani. He is worse and more evil than Erdogan. Both Erdogan and Barzani will go down. They did terrible things. And they will pay for it. Nobody can hide himself for what he did. It is not how it works, if you did something bad, you will be punished for it. People are not stupid, in our modern digital era everybody knows what Erdogan and Barzani did. At the end of the day everybody pays for his actions. When there will be a right time, the world will get those terrorists and get rid of them. It is just a matter of time!

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2017, 04:09:39 PM »
I met 'Sunni' Kurds who are married with Turkmen or even Palestinians. For them it doesn't matter to what race they belong, all that matters is that they are 'Sunni'. So, those so called Kurds, consider themselves as 'Sunni' Muslims first and secondary Kurdish. They are part of 'Islam Nation' and not a Kurdish nation. Those 'lost' Sunni Kurds are a 'tool' for our enemies especially the Turks. Mongoloid Turks are using those lost Sunni ex-Kurds as much as possible.

That does not address my question and your accusation of kurds assimilating other culture .You are talking about kurds getting assimulated into other culture . Strange response .

How many Armenians or Assyrians became Sunni Muslims. I'm sure we can speak about thousands. Of course those interracial marriages are not enough, far from thanks GOD, to change our Aryan DNA. But they do exist. Even the user 'Alan' confessed that he has got some Jewish/Assyrian Semitic roots.

Still way off the topic .

The biggest problem (quest) for the true pure remained (Ezdi) Kurds is the following. Those Sunni ex-Kurds who were part of the Islam Nation and want to come back to their roots. In many cases we don't know who they were in the past.

Yes i'm (Ezdi) Kurds , i feel so special , I have better blood immuned to all diseases , perfect nose , perfect ears ...what planet you come from ?

Were they pirs, mridis or shexs in the past? Because even within our Ezdi community it is forbidden to marry between 3 different Ezdi groups.
I'm a normal Ezdi 'Mrid', like the most Ezdi. It is forbidden for my children to marry with Ezdi 'Pir'. It is a great sin.

I can not believe you are proud of that ,Do you consider yourself inferior to Pirs ? You know in the old days brothers and sisters in the old kingdoms used to get married to each other to keep the blood "Pure " . When it comes to religion it all boils down to Sex and money , nothing more . 

« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 04:28:31 PM by nejepnerast »

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2017, 10:35:16 AM »
That does not address my question and your accusation of kurds assimilating other culture .You are talking about kurds getting assimulated into other culture . Strange response .
No, it were the Kurds who assimilated other cultures. The children of those who are interracially married are accepted by the Sunni Muslim Kurds as part of their people.

I can not believe you are proud of that ,Do you consider yourself inferior to Pirs ? You know in the old days brothers and sisters in the old kingdoms used to get married to each other to keep the blood "Pure " . When it comes to religion it all boils down to Sex and money , nothing more .
You don't understand anything about the Ezdi (West Iranian) culture. It is the will of our God that is goes how it goes.

Mridis can't marry the Shexs or Pirs
The Pirs can't marry the Mridis or Shexs
The Shexs can't marry the Pirs or Mridis

Why? Because all those 3 groups represent something specific divine and should stay pure. It is not about 'inferiority'. It is all about the 'PURITY'! In our civil society a Mridi can be a leader of the Pirs. A Mridi can be an 'Agha'. Most of the time a Mridi are more wealthier than Pirs. My grandfather had a good job. A lot of Ezdi Pirs and Shexs worked under my grandpa. He was their boss and he a Mridi.

There is a difference between a spiritual world and a civil society. According to a spiritual world an Ezdi society should stay divided between 3 groups. Mridis are as divine s Shexs or Pirs. Without the Mridis there whould be no Pirs, etc..

Watch this if you are open to learn something about our 'West Iranian' religion. It is for a huge part in Kurmanji

! No longer available

Sorry, i've seen a bit of it. It is not in Kurmanji, it is mostly in Russian...

« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 03:31:39 PM by Ezidi Kurd »

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2017, 10:35:16 AM »

Offline Etain

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2017, 03:16:41 PM »
lol kurds

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2017, 04:35:04 PM »
No, it were the Kurds who assimilated other cultures. The children of those who are interracially married are accepted by the Sunni Muslim Kurds as part of their people.

That is not assimilation my dear , it is interracial marriage . So if a Kurd (man or women ) marry's a non kurd they should just give their children away , because their pure Ezidi Kurd got tainted ?

You don't understand anything about the Ezdi (West Iranian) culture. It is the will of our God that is goes how it goes.
I understand Ezidi culture very well . Like majority of cultures and religions there is plenty of good things and plenty of idiotic things in it

Mridis can't marry the Shexs or Pirs
The Pirs can't marry the Mridis or Shexs
The Shexs can't marry the Pirs or Mridis

That it makes yazidi culture special  :biggrin:? Do you agree with that ?

Why? Because all those 3 groups represent something specific divine and should stay pure. It is not about 'inferiority'. It is all about the 'PURITY'! In our civil society a Mridi can be a leader of the Pirs. A Mridi can be an 'Agha'. Most of the time a Mridi are more wealthier than Pirs. My grandfather had a good job. A lot of Ezdi Pirs and Shexs worked under my grandpa. He was their boss and he a Mridi.

What you said is that you still live in 14th century . Backward society which is divided to masters and slaves . superior and inferior , status or no status .

There is a difference between a spiritual world and a civil society. According to a spiritual world an Ezdi society should stay divided between 3 groups. Mridis are as divine s Shexs or Pirs. Without the Mridis there whould be no Pirs, etc..

yes i get it , God said that right ? Your God have too much time in his hand . He is busy deciding who can f...uck who ? So If you  f..ck the wrong person he will be furious and f..ck you up ? . Sorry for the language , but could not find a more suitable word . Tell me what did this purity that you seem to be so proud of ever did for yazidis ?

Watch this if you are open to learn something about our 'West Iranian' religion. It is for a huge part in Kurmanji
I will , thank you 
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 04:36:52 PM by nejepnerast »

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2017, 05:12:33 PM »
going back on topic, a good political system (im assuming government) at this moment would be a republican, presidential system.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2017, 05:26:13 PM »
yes i get it , God said that right ? Your God have too much time in his hand . He is busy deciding who can f...uck who ? So If you  f..ck the wrong person he will be furious and f..ck you up ? . Sorry for the language , but could not find a more suitable word . Tell me what did this purity that you seem to be so proud of ever did for yazidis ?
God just abandons lost people and those lost people will become God forsaken (like Sunni Muslims, who are GOD forsaken). It is just that simple.

Purity made our identity to survive. It made our West Iranian (aka Aryan) culture, tradition, religion etc. to surive. Because of our purity we are still very close to our West Iranian ancestors.

Because of purity we are the GUARDIANS of the West Iranians! Because of purity we are the keepers of ancient way of life of our ancestors. We show respect to our ancestors!

With other words, because of purity we still do exists since the dawn on man. Purity = survival in your original form!

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2017, 05:30:18 PM »
going back on topic, a good political system (im assuming government) at this moment would be a republican, presidential system.
Like in the States? Is the American model, the best model?

And EVERY culture is different. For each culture you need an adapted model.

You can't apply the same system to different cultures.

First you need to do is to study how your society is composed + in what kind of the environment they live.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 05:31:16 PM by Ezidi Kurd »

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2017, 11:36:26 PM »
Like in the States? Is the American model, the best model?

And EVERY culture is different. For each culture you need an adapted model.

You can't apply the same system to different cultures.

First you need to do is to study how your society is composed + in what kind of the environment they live.

Why does KRG use a presidential congress then?

Offline Cascade

• Many waters cannot quench love.
« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2017, 11:51:47 PM »
With other words, because of purity we still do exists since the dawn on man. Purity = survival in your original form!
Not sure about Yazidi Kurds (since they haven't been Islamicized), but the Islamic Kurds and Iranians are certainly NOT "pure". Due to the Islam conquest, they would have been mixed with Arabs, as the Arabs took over Iran and most of western Asia.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #80 on: March 31, 2017, 12:07:50 AM »
Not sure about Yazidi Kurds (since they haven't been Islamicized), but the Islamic Kurds and Iranians are certainly NOT "pure". Due to the Islam conquest, they would have been mixed with Arabs, as the Arabs took over Iran and most of western Asia.

Not just that but what about Mongols and Turkic peoples that lived in the Central Asian part of the Persian empire? Other Aryan people like Hindus?

Not only that but Assyrians, Arabs, Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Armenians, etc.

Offline Cascade

« Reply #81 on: March 31, 2017, 01:43:24 AM »
Not just that but what about Mongols and Turkic peoples that lived in the Central Asian part of the Persian empire? Other Aryan people like Hindus?

Not only that but Assyrians, Arabs, Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Armenians, etc.
Yes, them too. Especially Central Asians (Mongoloids) and South Asians (although they're Aryan).
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline john11121

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #82 on: April 29, 2017, 12:26:38 AM »
3 would be best. a multi cultural, libertarian-ish society. you have your own property and you can be WHATEVER culture you want, on your own property.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 12:39:34 AM by john11121 »

Offline Cascade

« Reply #83 on: June 02, 2017, 11:06:13 PM »
3 would be best. a multi cultural, libertarian-ish society. you have your own property and you can be WHATEVER culture you want, on your own property.
That will be good, yes. But let's hope we won't be extremely liberal where people can identify as toothpicks.

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #84 on: June 19, 2017, 08:05:25 PM »
That will be good, yes. But let's hope we won't be extremely liberal where people can identify as toothpicks.

or better, why not an honest to god mix of authoritarianism and libertarianism? Something similar to Singapore.

"If all the 300 (top civil servants and political elite) were to crash in one jumbo jet, then Singapore will disintegrate."
~On how Singapore cannot afford the luxury of multiparty politics, 1975. Lee Kuan Yew.

Future Assyria will require a political elite. Etain was right to say that a democratic Assyria will not likely survive in the Middle East.
A political elite can best decide what actually is right assuming they have a sense of reality. Singapore was originally anti-Natalist, favoring lowering the birth rate but then they switched positions to becoming pro-natalist and favored increasing birth rates.

a government is supposed to be the brain of the country, just like a brain, governments regulate according to

Neon, you should definitely read the ideas Lee Kuan Yew had, the guy even saw what kind of religion Islam was...

"I have to speak candidly to be of value, but I do not want to offend the Muslim community... I think we were progressing very nicely until the surge of Islam came, and if you asked me for my observations, the other communities have easier integration – friends, inter-marriages and so on – than Muslims... I would say, today, we can integrate all religions and races, except Islam."

from his book 'Lee Kuan Yew: Hard Truths to Keep Singapore Going' (Asia One, March 08 2011 [28])

Offline Cascade

« Reply #85 on: June 21, 2017, 09:44:36 PM »
Neon, you should definitely read the ideas Lee Kuan Yew had, the guy even saw what kind of religion Islam was...

"I have to speak candidly to be of value, but I do not want to offend the Muslim community... I think we were progressing very nicely until the surge of Islam came, and if you asked me for my observations, the other communities have easier integration – friends, inter-marriages and so on – than Muslims... I would say, today, we can integrate all religions and races, except Islam."

from his book 'Lee Kuan Yew: Hard Truths to Keep Singapore Going' (Asia One, March 08 2011 [28])

I couldn't have said it better.

Syria: Assyrians ask for historical and political recognition

Started by BlocknessBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 101
Views: 12618
Last post December 13, 2007, 12:54:49 PM
by Alucard
Assyrians: First to Implement Sophisticated Spy System?

Started by ASHOORBoard Culture & History

Replies: 3
Views: 930
Last post July 08, 2010, 09:27:50 PM
by Lovemoon
Assyrians For Truth & Jusice Program Today

Started by sydneydudeBoard Culture & History

Replies: 87
Views: 13717
Last post March 01, 2006, 08:10:50 PM
by Senator_Danavi
Ethnic Cleansing of Assyrians Continues in Iraq

Started by Free_AssyriaBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 0
Views: 1276
Last post March 01, 2007, 04:07:56 PM
by Free_Assyria
Assyrians in North America have an Accent. Those in Australia & Europe don't!

Started by ASHOORBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 44
Views: 8240
Last post June 13, 2015, 12:25:15 AM
by Cascade