Author Topic: Best political system for Assyrians?  (Read 5147 times)

Offline carlos7ja

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
Re: Best political system for Assyrians?
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2017, 09:27:44 AM »
none !
i would shake hands with the devil to get Assyrians their rights, but not trusting ppl from that middle east
my grandfather lived n died orphan because his whole family were killed in iraq. he was the sweetest person i've evr known.
his blood still runs in my veins and i trust no one to take our rights.
those who believe otherwise are dreaming! point !
---------------------------------------------------------
My assyrian blood is 6767 years old
----------------------------------------------------------

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2017, 01:33:14 PM »
the best system would be a republic (ܩܘܛܢܝܘܬܐ)

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2017, 05:08:04 PM »
A completely indépendant Kurdistan will happen for sure , but in 100 years or more .There is a lot to be weeded out in the region for that to happen especially iran and turkey . Would the Assyrian be sitting on the fence these 100 years ? and would the kurd bother with assyrian at that time ? would the migration of assyrian continue ?

I believe Assyrian and Christians in general  will get their cultural rights, language rights and equal opportunity , but nothing more . In terms of independence or real autonomy , i do not believe that will ever happen due to many factors .

1-Their numbers : which according not so trusted source  does not exceed 200-300 thousands people spreaded across Kurdish region with very few areas having any density . So unless a reverse migration happens it will be very difficult to achieve anything .

2-With freedom of religion in Kurdistan many kurds are converting to Christianity and that is very bad for Assyrian aspiration , because their loyalty will always be to kurdistan .

3-For anything to happen Assyrian are forced to take sides and they always lose more than they gain . If they side with kurds , they anger the arabs (shia and sunna ) . If they side with Shia ,there will be consequence from kurds and sunna and so on . There is no winning formula and it is very hard to please everyone .

4-Very little work is being done by assyrians to achieve any form of unity with Chaldean or even within Assyrian political parties who are divided with their loyalty .

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2017, 05:08:04 PM »

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2017, 08:56:02 PM »
A completely indépendant Kurdistan will happen for sure , but in 100 years or more .There is a lot to be weeded out in the region for that to happen especially iran and turkey . Would the Assyrian be sitting on the fence these 100 years ? and would the kurd bother with assyrian at that time ? would the migration of assyrian continue ?

I believe Assyrian and Christians in general  will get their cultural rights, language rights and equal opportunity , but nothing more . In terms of independence or real autonomy , i do not believe that will ever happen due to many factors .

1-Their numbers : which according not so trusted source  does not exceed 200-300 thousands people spreaded across Kurdish region with very few areas having any density . So unless a reverse migration happens it will be very difficult to achieve anything .

2-With freedom of religion in Kurdistan many kurds are converting to Christianity and that is very bad for Assyrian aspiration , because their loyalty will always be to kurdistan .

3-For anything to happen Assyrian are forced to take sides and they always lose more than they gain . If they side with kurds , they anger the arabs (shia and sunna ) . If they side with Shia ,there will be consequence from kurds and sunna and so on . There is no winning formula and it is very hard to please everyone .

4-Very little work is being done by assyrians to achieve any form of unity with Chaldean or even within Assyrian political parties who are divided with their loyalty .

Not to burst your bubble but...

Da Kurds: Boo Hoo Who?
Why Kurdistan is not a nation and never will be By Gary Brecher
http://www.exile.ru/articles/detail.php?ARTICLE_ID=14150&IBLOCK_ID=35

to answer your questions in order.

1. You're making the same argument every Kurd and their dad says and, like them, you keep ignoring the possibility of Diaspora Assyrians returning. Even if it's a small possibility, that doesn't mean it won't happen.
2. Not unless they convert to the Assyrian churches but that's a different story.
3. Why should Assyrians be forced to take sides in matters that does not concern or affect us?
4. How are you so sure on that? You're not active with the Assyrian community other than posting here.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2017, 10:00:13 PM »
Honestly I do predict free Kurdistan whithin 10 years or something. Our biggest enemy, Turkey and the Turks, is heading toward the abyss. Things are going very fast now. This year Erdogan wants to become a dictator in Turkey, it will give the Northern Kurds from Bakur the best opportunity in 100 years to beak away and become free.

Turkey is in the world of sh*t. Turks are in panic, otherwise there would be no crazy things happening in Turkey. Turks don't know what they must do and don't know how to stop 50 million Kurds. They think Erdogan is their messiah, but Erdogan is actually doing the worst things for Turkey. When Turkey will become a failed dictator state nobody will take that Islamo-fascist dictator state seriously.

Nobody expected the fall of the USSR, and that happened just in 1 night!

Turks are in panic and they can't stop Rojava. When people are in panic they taking the worst options.

It is 100% finished with Turkey. I have absolutely no doubts about it. There is no way out or any chance for Turkey. The more they resist, the more it becomes painful for them.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2017, 10:03:10 PM »
Ezdixan and Rojava are almost free. Sooner other Aryan Kurdistan regions will follow. Then Kurdish regions will united and become one Great Aryan state called Great Kurdistan. It will become a second modern Aryan State after Persia.

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2017, 10:25:43 PM »
Honestly I do predict free Kurdistan whithin 10 years or something. Our biggest enemy, Turkey and the Turks, is heading toward the abyss. Things are going very fast now. This year Erdogan wants to become a dictator in Turkey, it will give the Northern Kurds from Bakur the best opportunity in 100 years to beak away and become free.

Turkey is in the world of sh*t. Turks are in panic, otherwise there would be no crazy things happening in Turkey. Turks don't know what they must do and don't know how to stop 50 million Kurds. They think Erdogan is their messiah, but Erdogan is actually doing the worst things for Turkey. When Turkey will become a failed dictator state nobody will take that Islamo-fascist dictator state seriously.

Nobody expected the fall of the USSR, and that happened just in 1 night!

Turks are in panic and they can't stop Rojava. When people are in panic they taking the worst options.

It is 100% finished with Turkey. I have absolutely no doubts about it. There is no way out or any chance for Turkey. The more they resist, the more it becomes painful for them.

or it'll give Erdogan the best reason to discreetly wipe out Kurds from Turkey. He'll just use the war as an excuse to commit atrocities and the UN will ignore it since Turkey is part of the NATO.

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2017, 10:49:49 PM »
or it'll give Erdogan the best reason to discreetly wipe out Kurds from Turkey. He'll just use the war as an excuse to commit atrocities and the UN will ignore it since Turkey is part of the NATO.
It is not possible to wipe out the Kurds. I mean Hitler killed 'only' 6 million Semitic Jews in the gas chambers whithin 5 years. How much years does Erdogan need to wipe out 25 million Kurds in Bakur (Northern Kurdistan)? Erdogan doesn't even have 25 million bullits to kill all the Kurds.

How much Kurds did Erdogan/Daesh kill for the last 5 years in Bakur (Nothern Kurdistan)? Few thousands? More people are dying from car accidents, lol.

It is finished with Turkey. Nobody is helping the Turks killing the Kurds like they did in the '80ies. Europe stopped helping the Turks.

To finance the war you need resources. Turks don't have oil, gold or money to buy weapons to kill the Kurds. It is finished with their economy. Nobody is ever going to give Turkey weapons for nothing, not even the Semitic Jews.

Never forget that violence against the Kurds make Kurds much stronger. More violence against Kurds = Kurds are even more determined in their cause and are more stronger

Before the Shengal Genocide of 3/8/2014 Ezdi Kurds were very weak and not organized. Today we have got our own party and army and our own region that we protect. Ezdixan is now Muslim Arab-FREE! And it will not change and will stay that way. Ezdixan will become even much stronger. The longer we wait, the stronger it becomes.

Same story for Rojava. Aryan Kurds have even almost Raqqa. No Kurd ever dreamed of it. Today everything is possible. It is OUR era. The era of the Kurds. It is the return of the Medes. It is 100% happening liek ancient old prophecies were telling us. It is the WILL of the Tause Melek. It is time and it is what he wants. And no mortal human can do anything against the will of Tause Melek!

Rojava has a 100 thousands strong army. Do you really think Turkey can stop this army, lol. Turks are trying to defeat 2000 PKK guerrillas for 40 years with the help of the whole world, and they can't do it. How do youn think Turkey can defeat an organizd Aryan Rojava army of 100 thousands Aryan warriors?!?

It is finished with Turkey big time. Turks know that. That why they are doing crazy things right now. They are in panic.

Mark my words:

I'll gve MAX 10 years. Then we will see a FREE Aryan State called Great Kurdistan. In middle of the Middle East (West Asia) in the heart of the Mesopotamia, land of GODS!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 11:03:38 PM by Ezidi Kurd »

Offline carlos7ja

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2017, 09:11:54 AM »
Read alot of posts, well i'm wonderin' why the hell some members are like intruders?
like who invited them in? and who is the administrator ? why there's no control on the identity of the members?
i thought it was assyrianvoice? alll what i can see, non assyrians posting **** and spam all over the forum!
Am I in the wrong forum?

i would like from the administrator with alldue respect to send me a private message and explain it to me please.
Thank you

Carlos
---------------------------------------------------------
My assyrian blood is 6767 years old
----------------------------------------------------------

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2017, 11:18:44 AM »
It is not possible to wipe out the Kurds.
You seriously don't get it...
Erdogan doesn't have to wipe out Kurds, he only needs to destroy your influence in Turkey... That should've been self-explanatory without me having to say it.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 11:19:32 AM by mrzurnaci »

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2017, 11:20:14 AM »
Read alot of posts, well i'm wonderin' why the hell some members are like intruders?
like who invited them in? and who is the administrator ? why there's no control on the identity of the members?
i thought it was assyrianvoice? alll what i can see, non assyrians posting **** and spam all over the forum!
Am I in the wrong forum?

i would like from the administrator with alldue respect to send me a private message and explain it to me please.
Thank you

Carlos

There's still more Assyrians here than others.

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2017, 08:49:56 PM »
Not to burst your bubble but...

Da Kurds: Boo Hoo Who?
Why Kurdistan is not a nation and never will be By Gary Brecher
http://www.exile.ru/articles/detail.php?ARTICLE_ID=14150&IBLOCK_ID=35

It is a paid article ? Saying they exist or not does not really change nothing does it ?

to answer your questions in order.

1. You're making the same argument every Kurd and their dad says and, like them, you keep ignoring the possibility of Diaspora Assyrians returning. Even if it's a small possibility, that doesn't mean it won't happen.

So you did not read what I wrote ?

2. Not unless they convert to the Assyrian churches but that's a different story.

Really ? honestly i never thought that religion or sect is that important within the assyrian community . 

3. Why should Assyrians be forced to take sides in matters that does not concern or affect us?

Again you did not read my post .

4. How are you so sure on that? You're not active with the Assyrian community other than posting here.

Well is there ? housing poject , a hospital ?

Offline Cascade

• Many waters cannot quench love.
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2017, 09:40:00 PM »
Really ? honestly i never thought that religion or sect is that important within the assyrian community .  ?
It is actually, but not for all of us, such as myself and other secular Assyrians.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Etain

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2017, 10:08:32 PM »
Looking back.
I don't see a Kurdistan where Assyrians aren't oppressed. They will have to be called Christian Kurds!

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2017, 10:48:15 PM »
It is a paid article ? Saying they exist or not does not really change nothing does it ?

So you did not read what I wrote ?

Really ? honestly i never thought that religion or sect is that important within the assyrian community . 

Again you did not read my post .
Well is there ? housing poject , a hospital ?

Your people and ours live in a region where Religion is pretty much the damn law and you're surprised whether or not religion/sect is important in the community?

"Would the Assyrian be sitting on the fence these 100 years ? and would the kurd bother with assyrian at that time ? would the migration of assyrian continue ?
I believe Assyrian and Christians in general  will get their cultural rights, language rights and equal opportunity , but nothing more . In terms of independence or real autonomy , i do not believe that will ever happen due to many factors . "

to answer those in order...

yes, we would be "sitting on the fence" aka be Neutral. The Middle East has seen enough war, how about a peaceful period? Wouldn't you like to see a peaceful period where the society can simply develop and advance?

Would Kurds bother with Assyrian neutrality? It happened during the PUK-KDP civil war...

if Assyrians will only get cultural, language rights and equal opportunity, than why should Kurds be given independence?

Look how small Switzerland is but not even that size is allowed for us?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 10:53:01 PM by mrzurnaci »

Offline Cascade

« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2017, 11:14:19 PM »
Don't forget the very successful and prosperous Luxembourg, which is even smaller.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2017, 11:21:23 PM »
Don't forget the very successful and prosperous Luxembourg, which is even smaller.
true but most people know Switzerland than Luxembourg

Offline Cascade

« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2017, 01:21:14 AM »
true but most people know Switzerland than Luxembourg
Doesn't make Luxembourg any less significant though, considering it's the richest country in the world per GDP.

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2017, 11:55:08 AM »
Doesn't make Luxembourg any less significant though, considering it's the richest country in the world per GDP.

Luxembourg has a total population of 500k+. Population density @ 222.8/km2 (577.0/sq mi)

Switzerland has total population of 8m. Population density @ 202/km2 (523.2/sq mi)

Switzerland has a Nominal Total GDP of $651.770 billion (2016)

Luxembourg has a Nominal Total GDP of $60.176 billion (2016)

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2017, 04:23:50 PM »
Your people and ours live in a region where Religion is pretty much the damn law and you're surprised whether or not religion/sect is important in the community?

Not really  , did not know , but thank you for clarification .

"Would the Assyrian be sitting on the fence these 100 years ? and would the kurd bother with assyrian at that time ? would the migration of assyrian continue ?
I believe Assyrian and Christians in general  will get their cultural rights, language rights and equal opportunity , but nothing more . In terms of independence or real autonomy , i do not believe that will ever happen due to many factors . "

to answer those in order...

yes, we would be "sitting on the fence" aka be Neutral. The Middle East has seen enough war, how about a peaceful period? Wouldn't you like to see a peaceful period where the society can simply develop and advance?
I certainly understand neutrality and i see no good coming from Assyrian involvement in war torn region and i think i pointed that clearly .The issue or the question was  why would Kurds bother giving any form of autonomy or Independence to Assyrian if they have zero contributions ?. I certainly hope they get some form of autonomy even without contribution , but i do not think many would share my views . 

Would Kurds bother with Assyrian neutrality? It happened during the PUK-KDP civil war...
if Assyrians will only get cultural, language rights and equal opportunity, than why should Kurds be given independence?
So Kurdistan should then be divided to autonomous Cantons , One for Assyrian , one for Chaldean , one for Turkmans, one for shabak , one for Yazidis ,One for sabaa and mandan , one for shias....etc  ..... They are all unique with deep history in the region . Would you agree ? 

What does given Kurdistan the independence have to do with assyrian given autonomy ? I failed to understand that . Are the two somehow connected ?

Offline Cascade

« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2017, 07:25:09 PM »
Luxembourg has a total population of 500k+. Population density @ 222.8/km2 (577.0/sq mi)

Switzerland has total population of 8m. Population density @ 202/km2 (523.2/sq mi)

Switzerland has a Nominal Total GDP of $651.770 billion (2016)

Luxembourg has a Nominal Total GDP of $60.176 billion (2016)
Our population is more close to 1 million than 8 million (we're 3 million), so we will be more comparable to countries like Luxembourg.

That's the NOMINAL total GDP. Even poor countries (China, Brazil, Mexico, Indonesia, India) fare quite high in it.

Try this list (gross domestic product at purchasing power parity per capita): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Notice how Qatar, Kuwait, Luxembourg and Norway are at the top? These are rich countries with high standards of living.

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2017, 09:17:49 PM »
Not really  , did not know , but thank you for clarification .
no prob.

I certainly understand neutrality and i see no good coming from Assyrian involvement in war torn region and i think i pointed that clearly .The issue or the question was  why would Kurds bother giving any form of autonomy or Independence to Assyrian if they have zero contributions ?. I certainly hope they get some form of autonomy even without contribution , but i do not think many would share my views .

From what I've seen, Assyrians have already contributed, mostly non-military but contributions are contributions.
What kind of contributions? Schools, ideas, and the same things we've contributed to the Persian empires...

So Kurdistan should then be divided to autonomous Cantons , One for Assyrian , one for Chaldean , one for Turkmans, one for shabak , one for Yazidis ,One for sabaa and mandan , one for shias....etc  ..... They are all unique with deep history in the region . Would you agree ? 

What does given Kurdistan the independence have to do with assyrian given autonomy ? I failed to understand that . Are the two somehow connected ?

you're misunderstanding. You're saying we can't seriously get autonomy even though there are fully independent and sovereign countries that have a smaller population than us.

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2017, 09:21:17 PM »
Our population is more close to 1 million than 8 million (we're 3 million), so we will be more comparable to countries like Luxembourg.

That's the NOMINAL total GDP. Even poor countries (China, Brazil, Mexico, Indonesia, India) fare quite high in it.

Try this list (gross domestic product at purchasing power parity per capita): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Notice how Qatar, Kuwait, Luxembourg and Norway are at the top? These are rich countries with high standards of living.

our population is 4-5 million and that does make a difference unless you're talking the likely amount of Assyrians that would live in Assyria.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-a-more-useful-measure-to-judge-a-nations-economy-GDP-nominal-or-GDP-PPP-and-why

"GDP per capita (PPP) takes into consideration that the money can buy a different amount of goods in each country."

"GDP stands for Gross Domestic Product. It is the value of all the final goods and services produced within the boundary of a nation during one year."

Offline Assyrian Nationalist

• hurr durr
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2017, 11:19:01 PM »
Looking back.
I don't see a Kurdistan where Assyrians aren't oppressed. They will have to be called Christian Kurds!

kys

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2017, 11:49:32 PM »
you're misunderstanding. You're saying we can't seriously get autonomy even though there are fully independent and sovereign countries that have a smaller population than us.
realistically , I would have to say no ,however I think mini Quebec  within Kurdistan would be nice , but that is just me romanticizing .

The problem with our region is that no one wants to get to know anyone and everyone thinks that the other is danger to their existence . The nationalists on both sides just keep throwing wood in the fire and that is no good for anybody especially Assyrian .

If there is a chance to establish an assyrian autonomous region , where would that be ? If you can be specific if you are familiar with the region .
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 11:57:57 PM by nejepnerast »

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2017, 11:29:40 AM »
I have always been pro independent Assyria. That's way it is not only better for the Assyrians, but also for the Kurds. If the Assyrians get their own homeland, that would mean less power sharing & allocation of power between Kurds and Assyrians inside Great Kurdistan. Multi ethnic countries are weak countries and eventually collapse, sooner or later. So to prevent that Great Kurdistan will ever going to collapse it has to be more 'pure' without other ethnic groups. More other ethnic groups in Kurdistan, means more race mixing. And I’m against the race mixing. The lesser the better.

So it is better for ALL of us that we have all our own independent states from the start. It will prevent future troubles.

Great Kurdistan has to be as pure as possible. Assyrians state has to be as pure as possible. Kurdish and Assyrian people shouldn't mix a lot and stay within own ethnic group / race! Miscegenation is a GREAT sin, that GOD NEVER forgives! Everyone should stick to own race!

Never forget that race mixing is even worse and greater sin than killing other person!

« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 12:37:45 PM by Ezidi Kurd »

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2017, 11:31:54 AM »
So, VIVA Assyria, whereever it should be. What is the best political system for Assyrians? It is up to the Assyrians to decide!

No system is perfect and every system has it weak spots.

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2017, 12:04:09 PM »
realistically , I would have to say no ,however I think mini Quebec  within Kurdistan would be nice , but that is just me romanticizing .

The problem with our region is that no one wants to get to know anyone and everyone thinks that the other is danger to their existence . The nationalists on both sides just keep throwing wood in the fire and that is no good for anybody especially Assyrian .

If there is a chance to establish an assyrian autonomous region , where would that be ? If you can be specific if you are familiar with the region .

Nineveh Plains, *plain* and simple.

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2017, 12:49:54 PM »
Nineveh Plains, *plain* and simple.
I get it , but where in Nineveh Plains ? have you ever been to Nineveh Plains?

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2017, 02:47:44 PM »
Areas were the Assyrians have been a majority for the last 100 years should be part of Assyria. Confederation between Kurdish groups is the best thing Kurds can achieve. Ezdi Kurds, Zazaki Kurds, Feyli Kurds, Sorani Kurds should administrate their own regions. We are all Kurds and we do accept each other as Kurds, as same people.

But a confederation between 2 different races is like a time bomb. Sooner or later there will be a conflict. I studied political science, every multi-ethnic ‘confederation’ collapsed. You can see this process all over the Europe, in the Balkans and even a more similar group of people, Czechs and Slovaks went their own way. Czecho-Slovakia is a great example that separation can be without violence and in a peaceful way.

At one point 1 group will try to dominate other group. The conflict and rivalry will never disappear.

There are much more Kurds than Assyrians. If Assyrians become part of Great Kurdistan, sooner or later Kurds are going to try to assimilate the Assyrians. (Like the Medes assimilated the Scythians). And that would be a cultural GENOCIDE.

There is no difference between DAESH and those Kurds who try to assimilated other ethnic groups. People should stay who they are. Semites (Assyrians) should stay Semitic and Aryans (Kurds) should stay Aryan.

To bring peace in the Middle East, all races should get their share!

Mixed people are the GOD forsaken people, they are lost and they will never achieve anything (nirvana)...

Offline nejepnerast

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2017, 05:09:53 PM »
There is no difference between DAESH and those Kurds who try to assimilated other ethnic groups. People should stay who they are. Semites (Assyrians) should stay Semitic and Aryans (Kurds) should stay Aryan.
I'm not aware of Kurds trying to assimilate anyone . Has there been any cases ? As far as I know they do not accept non kurds as kurds . Kurdistanis perhaps , but never as Kurds .
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 05:10:41 PM by nejepnerast »

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2017, 05:33:11 PM »
I'm not aware of Kurds trying to assimilate anyone . Has there been any cases ? As far as I know they do not accept non kurds as kurds . Kurdistanis perhaps , but never as Kurds .
I met 'Sunni' Kurds who are married with Turkmen or even Palestinians. For them it doesn't matter to what race they belong, all that matters is that they are 'Sunni'. So, those so called Kurds, consider themselves as 'Sunni' Muslims first and secondary Kurdish. They are part of 'Islam Nation' and not a Kurdish nation. Those 'lost' Sunni Kurds are a 'tool' for our enemies especially the Turks. Mongoloid Turks are using those lost Sunni ex-Kurds as much as possible.

How many Armenians or Assyrians became Sunni Muslims. I'm sure we can speak about thousands. Of course those interracial marriages are not enough, far from thanks GOD, to change our Aryan DNA. But they do exist. Even the user 'Alan' confessed that he has got some Jewish/Assyrian Semitic roots.

The biggest problem (quest) for the true pure remained (Ezdi) Kurds is the following. Those Sunni ex-Kurds who were part of the Islam Nation and want to come back to their roots. In many cases we don't know who they were in the past.

Were they pirs, mridis or shexs in the past? Because even within our Ezdi community it is forbidden to marry between 3 different Ezdi groups.

I'm a normal Ezdi 'Mrid', like the most Ezdi. It is forbidden for my children to marry with Ezdi 'Pir'. It is a great sin.

Offline Kelba

« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2017, 07:23:47 PM »
those interracial marriages are not enough, far from thanks GOD, to change our Aryan DNA

lol

Offline Ezidi Kurd

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2017, 07:41:01 PM »
lol
What is so funny about it? I was very serious. No matter where a Kurd is from, his/her DNA is still West Iranian (aka Aryan). As an Ezdi Kurd my DNA is identical to Zazaki, Sorani or Feyli Kurds. Let alone with Sunni Kurmanji Kurds from Dohuk who were just 150 years ago still Ezdi Kurds.

You can't determine by our DNA who is a Sunni Kurmanji or Sorani, who is Ezdi, who is Zazaki, who is Feyli etc. Because there is no difference in our DNA. My people have always been Ezdi as long as we do exist, otherwise I would be never an Ezdi. And my DNA is identical to other Kurds. That means that Kurdish Aryan (West Iranian) DNA is not really affected by the interracial mariages with the Turco Mongoloids, Armenians (Urartu) and Semites.

And I'm glad that we are still the same as our ancesotrs. We are not a mongrel 'bastard' race like Turks or Arabs. We know our roots and we have great ancient West Iranian (aka Aryan) roots.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 07:45:54 PM by Ezidi Kurd »

Offline Cascade

« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2017, 09:24:56 PM »
What is so funny about it? I was very serious. No matter where a Kurd is from, his/her DNA is still West Iranian (aka Aryan). As an Ezdi Kurd my DNA is identical to Zazaki, Sorani or Feyli Kurds. Let alone with Sunni Kurmanji Kurds from Dohuk who were just 150 years ago still Ezdi Kurds.

You can't determine by our DNA who is a Sunni Kurmanji or Sorani, who is Ezdi, who is Zazaki, who is Feyli etc. Because there is no difference in our DNA. My people have always been Ezdi as long as we do exist, otherwise I would be never an Ezdi. And my DNA is identical to other Kurds. That means that Kurdish Aryan (West Iranian) DNA is not really affected by the interracial mariages with the Turco Mongoloids, Armenians (Urartu) and Semites.

And I'm glad that we are still the same as our ancesotrs. We are not a mongrel 'bastard' race like Turks or Arabs. We know our roots and we have great ancient West Iranian (aka Aryan) roots.
Well, it's "funny" because you're too preoccupied by the racial construct of your own people (Aryan this, Aryan that), where you include your fellow Iranians, Afghans and Kurds, as if you're one big ethnic group. All these people have their own unique culture, so why combine them in the name of race? I'm pretty sure that even Germans and Austrians, being so homogeneous, have their own ethnic identity and are proud to distinguish themselves. What's wrong with being a proud, independent Yazidi?

It's like that typical African who is obsessed with "mother Africa" and his sub-saharan race, rather than his actual African ethnicity (Nigerian, Kenyan, etc). Why? Maybe because he knows that his African ethnic group has contributed nothing to society? Does this logic apply to you too, since, well, Yazidis did not have a rather compelling history compared to Persians, Assyrians, Babylonians, etc?

Why don't you be proud of your own ethnicity and leave race out of it? Being West Iranian doesn't make you superior (nor inferior for that matter). You just have originated there, just the same way Assyrians have roots to the Levant.

You're a Yazidi. So have pride in that ethnicity per se. After all, Yazidis have their own rich culture where it has nothing to do with Islam, amazingly. Leave out the rather Islamicized cultures of Iranians and Kurds, I say. You don't need to claim that you're a descendant of Aryan people (not saying that you aren't) to validate your ethnic identity. Just simply say you're a proud Yazidi? At least your username got that right in a way.

Syria: Assyrians ask for historical and political recognition

Started by BlocknessBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 101
Views: 12599
Last post December 13, 2007, 12:54:49 PM
by Alucard
Assyrians: First to Implement Sophisticated Spy System?

Started by ASHOORBoard Culture & History

Replies: 3
Views: 930
Last post July 08, 2010, 09:27:50 PM
by Lovemoon
Assyrians For Truth & Jusice Program Today

Started by sydneydudeBoard Culture & History

Replies: 87
Views: 13702
Last post March 01, 2006, 08:10:50 PM
by Senator_Danavi
Ethnic Cleansing of Assyrians Continues in Iraq

Started by Free_AssyriaBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 0
Views: 1274
Last post March 01, 2007, 04:07:56 PM
by Free_Assyria
Assyrians in North America have an Accent. Those in Australia & Europe don't!

Started by ASHOORBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 44
Views: 8225
Last post June 13, 2015, 12:25:15 AM
by Cascade